Why we were know as the Depantsing Queens in high school

Hey, it's better than some of the four and five-letter words they also called us.

Why we were know as the Depantsing Queens in high school

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

The answer should be obvious. But in case you haven't figured it out, we depantsed guys. Lots of them. Never for the heck of it (unless they were our boyfriends or plantonic male friends). But to teach them that there was a price for slapping our butts, pinching our boobs, flipping up our skirts, looking down our tops, etc.

The administrators at our private high school were utterly useless when it came for needing their assistance in stopping sexual harassment. The all too prevelant boys-will-be-boys mindset was too ingrained in their tought process to enable us to be treated as anything other than sexual objects for our male classmates to do with us as they pleased. Sadly, that even included a rape and numerous sexual assualts. So a more pro-active, self-defense attitude was necessary. And for the most part it worked like a charm.

Once trousers and gym shorts started hitting the ground, sometimes joined with boxers and briefs, in response to unwanted sexual touching, the word started to get around school not to mess with certain girls. And that's how we got our nickname. When referring to us as a group, guys called us the Depantsing Queens. Our mild method of self-defense (though sometimes a slap or well-placed knee was necessary) didn't stop all the sexual harassment, but it made high school and all the problems associated with our body-changing experiences and teen angst more bearable.

Unfortunately, some jerks didn't want us to have a more 'bearable' high school experience. They wanted us to have a BARED high school experience. And so several of them began secretly planning to cause my older sister, Ashley, and several of her close girlfriends the ultimate high school humiliation: having nude pics of them seen by the entire student body.

When these pathetic little cretins discovered Ashley's girlfriends were frequenting an internet bulletin forum, MisterPoll.com, in the fall of 2003, these vermin not only began to harass them there but schemed to use the web as an additional tool to cause them embarrassment and shame. They also got encouragement and tips from other creeps on the web on how to maximize my sister's and her friends' humiliation.

Though Ashley narrowly escaped their devious plan when it was hatched, her friends were not so lucky. And although several years later I was also to experience some embarrassment of having my nude pics posted online, as my friends will tell you: having basically your entire high school seeing you naked really sucks!

See Libby's post on what the guys did and how my friends tried to endure the humiliation that inevitably came afterward.
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Re: Why we were know as the Depantsing Queens in high school

Postby Ashley Randle » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Dee_Dee_Randle wrote:And although several years later I was also to experience some embarrassment of having my nude pics posted online...

Might as well get naked here, sis.

We both know it's inevitable some jerk will do it for you!
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
Ashley Randle

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Yes, Dee Dee. Your older sister is right (as she usually is). Way past time for you to get naked.<g>

Especially after all the delays in getting our new site up and me making embarrassing consequential promises as a result.

My New Year's resolution is to be more like Belinda and say, ''Fuck it."
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Becky Romero » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Libby's right. ''Naked D-D Day" will be coming soon! The rest of us insist! lol
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 am

OMG! You guys are actually going to go through with this? I thought you were all teasing me. I can't believe! I'm being betrayed by my own sister and my best friends! OK. OK. I know I've been lax with the new site. But to stream a video of me being spanked naked? On my birthday? For all these perverts to see? Just because you, Becky.... and you, Libby... and you, Belinda... have all had the indignity of having your butts bared and spanked on your birthday... And why not spank Ashley? She's been just as guilty of not working fast enough on the new site, too. Now look at what you've done. Made me have to get up early on the weekend! To try to finish the new site before my birthday.
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Dee Dee, it was you who told me months ago that I should post a full-frontal nude photo of myself with my legs spread open for my avatar since ''Everyone's already seen you naked, Bel. What's the difference that a few more pervs will see where no man has gone before?'''

And now you're complaining about being naked on the new site? Matt's obsession with modesty must be rubbing off on you. We're going to have to depants him and remind him how often he's been seen naked. But have it your way. Ashley can be up here naked too with you. Satisfied now? lol
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Alicia Cooke » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh, Dee Dee. I got your email telling me to sign up to this new board. I know you badly want me to tell Ashley and everyone to ''cut you some slack" even though the site is so unfinished. (Although from the links you gave me I have to say the revamp is excellent!) But here goes. Don't post any pics of Dee Dee getting spanked for those perverts to lust over. On the other hand, Ellie and I already RSVP'd to the birthday party invite for this weekend and we're driving out there Friday night. So you're still getting a spanking, girl. Wouldn't want to waste the gas otherwise. lol.

Becky, can't wait to hear all about Bad Girl Spanker.

Belinda!!! WOW! Luv your profile pic!!!

And Libby!!! I wished my butt looked that good!!!

(Libby, speaking of birthday suits, I heard from Becky that a few boys caught you and Belinda this summer. That had to be mortifying! How'd you coach them for two weeks after that without turning beet red every day? lol. Sorry, but Ellie and I couldn't help but snicker at the thought of you and Belinda trying to maintain your composure after that.)

Can't wait to see you all. Ellie says 'hi' and that she'll sign up later.

~Alicia~
''The seat of power does not lie between a woman's legs.''
- Cardinal Woolsey to King Henry VIII in Anne of the Thousand Days
How can one person be so wrong?
Alicia Cooke

Return to Why Guys at School Nicknamed Us the Depantsing Queens