[Becky humiliated by young boy; he catches her showering]

Rubbing salt into our still-fresh wounds, another detractor not only piles on to our humiliation but says we deserved every bit of it and more. Unfortunately for us, he's also determined to actually punish us for our behavior since, too. And he does! Even worse for our wounded pride is that after we are left naked and blushing, we're forced to publicly admit that we deserved to be punished by him - making the quite embarrassing lessons he taught us, as well as our shame, complete.

[Becky humiliated by young boy; he catches her showering]

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Jason, we're back online! Embarrassed, but back!

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-10 00:30:37

Dear Jason,

It looks at if all the jerks here have flown the coup! Good riddens! Just in case, there are some other things I certainly want to keep private just in case, so read my post on Dee Dee's poll.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and forgive me for not taking some time at Kinko's to message you, but you remember the last time I tried that! (that jerk Brent! Remember?)

What a nightmare! If you ever try living in your home while you're remodeling it, DON'T!!!

Money wise, it was O.K. And it really needed it.

But the inconvenience! The contractors finally wrapped it up this week.

We couldn't do it during the summer, since we wanted the income to rent it out. And we couldn't do it during semester break, since we'd be back in Chicago with our families.

Although we did some work ourselves, time permitting (painting, mostly), we had contractors install new kitchen cabinets, stain the hardwood floors, do some tile work, carpeting, re-wiring, new electrical box and the plumbing.

Oh! The plumbing!

It was too difficult for the four of us to stay there with everything from the family room, dining and kitchen tables in two of the bedrooms, so we traded off spending time with Matt and Dee Dee. Either I and Libby would sleep over there or Belinda and Ashley would.

But there was a mix-up on the day the plumbers were supposed to start (which was supposed to have been this past Monday). A week ago Saturday after Libby had left to go shopping, I was alone taking a shower when all of a sudden the water stopped. I couldn't see a damned thing with the shampoo in my eyes, so I'm calling out to Libby not knowing she had already left. We already had to take the bathroom door off to shave the bottom of it because it wouldn't close with the new carpeting. I tried feeling around for a towel, but the cupboard for them was out in the hall. (We had taken down the towel hooks to get ready to paint the bathroom once the plumbers would be done and removed the hooks for the shower curtain because we would be installing a new sliding door set.)

So I walked out into the kitchen calling for Libby when these two guys start whistling at me. It was the plumber and our contractor! And I was standing there, completely naked and dripping wet with soap, water and shampoo.

I screamed, tried to cover myself with my arms and a stupid little dishtowel I grabbed off the sink counter and started yelling at them, ''What the f--- are you doing here?''

The contractor said he left a message the day before that they'd be over early on Saturday morning to start the plumbing (we had given him a key earlier for some of the other work). I yelled at him, ''And how were we supposed to get your message when our electricity was out most of the day?'' (The electrical work was finished up the day before, so our answering machine wasn't working)

I was so peeved that it took about another 30 seconds or so for it to hit me, why the hell am I standing there totally naked arguing with him?

Then I hear the front door opening and another male's voice, walking towards the kitchen. I yelled at the contractor to ''just turn the f------ water back on long enough for me to finish showering'' and then they can get on with the re-piping. He told the plumber (who was now laughing at me!) to go outside and turn the main valve back on as I turned my back towards them and marched back towards the bathroom, using the dish towel to try to clean my burning eyes from shampoo. I then quickly marched back into bathroom and started to cry.

As I'm wiping my face, I hear this trickle of water. Then I realized it wasn't actually a trickle of water and looked up and there's this 10 or 11-year old boy peeing in the toilet, starring at me with his mouth wide open and eyes popping out at me.

I screamed again and tried to cover my breasts and pubes and demanded to know who he was. He said his name was Ernesto and that his father was the plumber. I yelled at him to get out and he yelled back at me, ''No! You get out!'' and he told me not to look at him. (I'm standing there totally naked and he is the one embarrassed?)

By this time the water in the shower came back on and I told him to get out as soon as he was finished.

As I stepped back into the shower I heard a man's voice ask the brat in the hallway, ''Where's the bathroom?'' The little brat told the guy ''right down there'' and in about five or six seconds in walks this guy with pipes and tools, takes one look at me in the shower and yells, ''Whoa! Hello, honey! Can I join you?''

By this time, I had given up trying to cover myself. Facing him, in a calm voice I said, ''Just put down the f------ stuff down and get the f--- out of here.''

He looks at me, puts down the pipes and his tools, takes another look and says, ''Gilberto (the plumber) was right. Not only hot but sassy, too!''. Then he leered at me and walked out.

As I showered I did catch the little brat watching me around the doorway. And he made no effort to move when he was caught, until I heard his father yell, ''Ernesto, I'm not going to tell you again!'' (obviously, he had been watching me for a while as I continued to shower).

As I finished showering, I heard someone a few minutes later whistling really loud at me. I started to yell, ''Get the f---!'' And then stopped. It was Libby, holding a towel and laughing.

I started yelling at her, ''Where have you been? I didn't even know you had left! You have no idea what I just went through! I feel so humiliated!'' and briefly explained what happened. She said when she walked in with groceries, the brat was walking around cupping his hands under his chest and wiggling his behind until his father yelled at him, the contractor explaining to Libby about the mix-up on the days as she heard the worker and the boy talking about me showering.

After I toweled off, Libby asked me if I wanted her to go upstairs and bring me some clothes. I said, ''No, I rather get dressed upstairs where there's a door I can close!''

Love Becky XOXO

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2006-12-11 15:10:55

Becky you need to keep out of showers. Try taking baths instead.

And you should have given that boy some privacy while he was taking that piss. It wasnt his fault he saw your pussy and tits. Too bad those guys didn't spank your ass for embarrassing him.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-11 19:20:39

Welcome back Becky, glad to see you had a nice naked time over the holiday.

Do you ever manage to go a month without exposing yourself to everyone in sight. Seems like these things happen to you a lot, probably because you want them to. I mean you have to be pretty ditzy to keep walking around naked and pretend it\'s an accident.

But look on the bright side you already tipped them with your body. You should ask them to take their price down in exchange for showing yourself off some more.

You really have a lot of trouble with kids though don\'t you? I agree, you did deserve to have them spank you as bare naked as you were for parading around naked in front of a little kid. It would have cut down your attitude problem to size.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-12 03:08:53

To a1yitzi.

You said:

You should have given that boy some privacy while he was taking that piss. It wasnt his fault he saw your pussy and tits.

It WAS his fault. HE spied on ME!

You said:

Too bad those guys didn't spank your ass for embarrassing him.

Oh, great! Another pervert who thinks I should be spanked. If you must, I will not stop you from voting on that subject.

http://depantsingqueens.com/should-i-be-spanked.html

To Bad Girl Spanker,

You said:

Do you ever manage to go a month without exposing yourself to everyone in sight.

And you couldn't even stay away for a month after promising to leave.

You said:

I mean you have to be pretty ditzy to keep walking around naked...

Yes, I was naked. I was in our OWN house and the only person I thought might have been around was Libby.

Are you saying you're such a prude you don't walk around naked when no one's around?

The contractors were not supposed to be there. There were supposed to have come the day before, on the 1st, but the weather was bad and they didn't come that day. I had no idea that they would end up coming on Saturday (the next day). We never got their message from late on Friday that they would stop by the next day.

You said:

You really have a lot of trouble with kids though don't you?

That boy really embarrassed me but I don't entirely blame him. His father should have taught him better manners. Actually, he's a nice kid. But it was still embarrassing.

You said:

I agree, you did deserve to have them spank you as bare naked as you were for parading around naked in front of a little kid. It would have cut down your attitude problem to size.

I do NOT have an attitude problem. And I was NOT parading around naked! And those guys did NOT spank me. So get over it... and get lost while you're at it!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-12 04:17:59

Oh come on Becky.

A normal person who gets caught naked covers up right away and gets dressed. They don't hang around naked or go back and continue showering when the door doesn't shut and there's other people in the house.

That's what exhibitionists do. Nothing wrong with wanting to show yourself off Becky. You have a nice body. Of course staying naked around a little kid and then complaining because he was looking at you. Kids are private about their bodies at that age, you should have been more sensitive. He's a 10 year old boy and there's a naked girl in front of him. Of course he's going to look.

You're not that ditzy.

But if you're feeling ditzy, a little spanking can cure that too, next time you feel the urge to parade around naked, a bare bottom spanking goes great with that. It would have been really educational for that kid too.

And no I didn't promise to leave. I promised to leave if Dee Dee proved me wrong in our little bet. Instead I proved her wrong but she was too chicken to pay up. That's what happens when you play with girls.

Speaking of, more than 3/4rs of the votes on your spanking poll, say you do have an attitude problem and you deserve to be spanked. Guess it's just about unanimous, Miss Bratty Becky.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-12 04:47:04

Bad Girl Spanker said:

They don't hang around naked or go back and continue showering when the door doesn't shut and there's other people in the house.

I was dripping wet with soap and with shampoo in my hair, you idiot! Of course I had to finish showering. I just didn't expect to find a boy peeing when I went back to the bathroom. But once I was put in that position, I wasn't about to go back walking out nude in front of three adult men, either.

The bedrooms are upstairs and since only Libby was around, I went downstairs to shower and was already naked. Maybe you shower with your clothes on, I don't!

You said:

Of course staying naked around a little kid and then complaining because he was looking at you. Kids are private about their bodies at that age, you should have been more sensitive. He's a 10 year old boy and there's a naked girl in front of him. Of course he's going to look.

OK, without getting into details, I'll admit I did say something insensitive to the boy and he wasn't the blame for catching me naked. But he was bad, continued to spy on me and embarrassed me.

You said:

Next time you feel the urge to parade around naked, a bare bottom spanking goes great with that. It would have been really educational for that kid too.

As if I wasn't already embarrassed enough? You would have wished that on me?

You said:

And no I didn't promise to leave. I promised to leave if Dee Dee proved me wrong in our little bet. Instead I proved her wrong but she was too chicken to pay up.

No, you didn't! You proved nothing, because she dared you to post her nude pics and you didn't.

You said:

Speaking of, more than 3/4rs of the votes on your spanking poll, say you do have an attitude problem and you deserve to be spanked.

The polls haven't closed yet.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-12 05:09:35

What it comes down to is you got caught naked, then you kept on showering after there was nothing between you and anyone outside the bathroom and then you keep complaining when people were walking in on you.

Get real Becky, you wanted to be seen. If it was just the soap and shampoo, you could have showered that off later. You liked the workers checking you out so you stayed and kept showering. They knew what you were up to, that's why they acted the way they did. You might as well just admit it.

And sounds like you were mean to that kid too. This is just like the time with the kids at the swimming pool. You really did deserve to be spanked. Too bad none of them gave your butt a few spanks to give you a little attitude adjustment.

Far as Dee Dee goes, I proved that Belinda showed Jason her pussy. That's what the bet was about. Dee Dee began asking me to put up her nude photo instead, when she was the one who was supposed to do that.

The polls haven't closed yet? Let me know when the big finish comes around.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-12 05:21:31

OMG! Will you stop it already?

There's a hallway between our kitchen and the downstairs bathroom. The workers were not standing around watching me shower (except for the one that briefly saw me to his suprise as well when the boy sent him into the bathroom to embarrass me.)

You are more dense than iron!

I go downstairs - naked. Only Libby is around. I start taking a shower, forgetting we took down the towel hooks. No big deal. I'll grab a towel when I'm done.

I didn't even bring so much as a pair of panties downstairs with me as I intended to go back upstairs to my room to get dressed after showering.

You said:

And sounds like you were mean to that kid too. This is just like the time with the kids at the swimming pool. You really did deserve to be spanked. Too bad none of them gave your butt a few spanks to give you a little attitude adjustment.

I was not mean to him, just a little insensitive. I was upset and embarrassed at being caught naked by the first two guys and I said something to the boy that I quickly regretted, OK? I paid for it. Now can we please drop this subject?

You said:

Far as Dee Dee goes, I proved that Belinda showed Jason her pussy. That's what the bet was about. Dee Dee began asking me to put up her nude photo instead, when she was the one who was supposed to do that.

You proved nothing. She even dared you to post her nude pics and you backed down. Cowards always do.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-12 05:37:32

Oh man Becky, you really are a ditz.

If you think the first thing the other guys didn't tell that worker when he first came in was about the naked girl, then you're really clueless. But that was the idea. You'd act upset and then hang around naked waiting for them to look in on you (and I bet they did when there was water in your eyes) so you could act upset.

But you had yourself a nice naked time either way. I bet they'll be flipping coins who gets to go next time there's a job over at your place.

You paid for it? Was that the way you paid for the job.

Check the posts. Dee Dee kept lying and claiming Belinda never showed Jason her pussy. Pretty dumb of her but I guess she was trying to protect Belinda's reputation. That's a done deal now though.

Now if you're asking me to post Dee Dee's nude photos. Do you really hate her that much?

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2006-12-12 19:37:48

Nice poll Becky. I voted to spank you naked. Maybe you can auction your butt off for a spanking on eBay to the highest bidder.

What's this about kids at a swimming pool? And what did you tell the kid taking a piss that was so bad? You brought the whole thing up.

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2006-12-12 20:45:39

Both of you perverts, cut it out!

Becky was naked in her own home where she has every right to be. She did nothing wrong and you two know it. You only seize the opportunity to harass her over it.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-12 22:57:54

You're right Ally, there's nothing wrong with it. Unless you think hanging around a 10 year old kid naked is wrong.

But I'm sure the workers had fun with their Naked Becky treat and Becky had fun showing herself off, even though she won't admit it. She was probably hoping if she hung around them long enough with her bare butt sticking out, one of them would spank it.

A1, Becky has a little history with kids. After some horseplay with some kid in a swimming pool, Becky pulled his trunks down and spanked him. She couldn't understand why everyone kept telling her she was the one who deserved the spanking.

She's still got it coming too.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-13 01:25:28

Dear Ally,

Thank you! At least someone understands.

Unlike the perverts!

I was NOT showing myself off. I was caught naked! And I was more embarrassed because of that 10-year old boy than anything else!

Bad Girl Spanker, you said:

If you think the first thing the other guys didn't tell that worker when he first came in was about the naked girl, then you're really clueless.

They didn't know anything about the bathroom situation. Matt and Libby's boyfriend took down the door on Friday night to shave the bottom the next day. The workers did NOT know there was no door on it. They caught me naked in the kitchen when I left the shower to go looking for Libby to see why the water suddenly went off.

You said:

You paid for it? Was that the way you paid for the job.

You're sick! I simply meant that I regretted saying something to that kid. I paid for it in being humiliated by him. Now drop it, please?

a1yitzi, you wrote:

And what did you tell the kid taking a piss that was so bad? You brought the whole thing up.

Let's just say I said something not very nice to him. Now can we drop it, O.K.?

Bad Girl Spanker said:

She was probably hoping if she hung around them long enough with her bare butt sticking out, one of them would spank it.

OMG! I was not hanging out with them and those guys did not spank me. What is your problem?

You said:

A1, Becky has a little history with kids. After some horseplay with some kid in a swimming pool, Becky pulled his trunks down and spanked him. She couldn't understand why everyone kept telling her she was the one who deserved the spanking.

There was no horseplay. The little brat pervert-in-training undid my bikini top. Yes, I pulled down the back of his trunks and, yes, I spanked him. But it's only perverts like you who think I deserved a spanking instead of him.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-13 02:37:29

No Becky, getting caught naked for most normal people means someone sees you naked and then you cover up.

For you getting caught naked means having conversations while still naked and staying naked for another 15 minutes or so, until everyone in the house has seen you naked.

That's not getting caught, that's putting on a show. And it was a good show I'll bet.

First you showed off everything you had to the workers. Then they told their friend that a naked girl was walking around the house (you of course just 'forgot' to tell them not to let anyone go upstairs or asked them to leave the house for 5 minutes while you got dressed) and then you victimized some poor kid who was just trying to pee.

But now Miss Bratty Becky, you've got our curiosity up. What did you say to that kid anyway and how did you pay for it? The public has a right to know.

Maybe those guys spanked you after all.

Only perverts like us? Last time I checked all your polls were pretty much unanimous in favor of you getting a spanking. That's guys and girls both.

Ally here sympathizes with you. Maybe she'll wind up having naked photos of her posted up too, so she can really relate. It's what seems to happen to most girls around here sooner or later.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-14 05:36:57

Dear Ally,

Can we chat privately? Libby suggested using a dormant poll that you and Veronica had chatted on regarding ways to expose a perverted professor in North Carolina who was humiliating women.

Bad Girl Spanker, you said:

Getting caught naked for most normal people means someone sees you naked and then you cover up. For you getting caught naked means having conversations while still naked and staying naked for another 15 minutes or so, until everyone in the house has seen you naked.

OMG! I was not carrying on a conversation! I got caught naked, yelled and screamed for a few seconds, tried to cover up, then basically yelled at them to turn the water back on and ran off back to the bathroom. I doubt it was more than a minute, certainly not more than two!

You said"

First you showed off everything you had to the workers. Then they told their friend that a naked girl was walking around the house (you of course just 'forgot' to tell them not to let anyone go upstairs or asked them to leave the house for 5 minutes while you got dressed) and then you victimized some poor kid who was just trying to pee.

I told them to go turn the water back on. That meant for them to get outside and do it, you idiot!'

As far as the boy was concerned, what's this 'victimizing' stuff? Yes, he was embarrassed but I did NOT 'victimize' him.

You said:

But now Miss Bratty Becky, you've got our curiosity up. What did you say to that kid anyway and how did you pay for it? The public has a right to know. Maybe those guys spanked you after all.

I said something to him that I wish I hadn't. It wasn't his fault I got caught naked, but I yelled and screamed at him. He was already embarrassed being caught peeing even though I was totally nude, but I embarrassed him further with what I said. Look, I admit I was wrong and I do feel bad about it and NOT just because he put me to shame. So, please, let's just drop it.

And would you stop it with the spanking already. Those guys did NOT spank me, so drop it!

You said:

Last time I checked all your polls were pretty much unanimous in favor of you getting a spanking. That's guys and girls both.

I take it math wasn't exactly your best subject. I know the numbers aren't exactly in my favor (due to perverts like you), but they are hardly unanimous. And there's no sex breakdown on the polls.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-14 07:32:59

The point is Becky, you weren't caught naked, you hung around naked. You stayed naked instead of doing anything about it and by the time you were done, everyone in the house had seen you naked.

Like I said, you like to show off your body. Nothing wrong with that. Anyone who missed the free show can go see you naked on your own website. And the workers enjoyed it too.

And would you stop it with the spanking already. Those guys did NOT spank me, so drop it!

They really should have. Girls can develop an attitude problem, the way you have. A proper spanking on the bare butt cuts them down to size again and reminds them how to behave.

I take it math wasn't exactly your best subject. I know the numbers aren't exactly in my favor (due to perverts like you), but they are hardly unanimous. And there's no sex breakdown on the polls.

My best subject was girls and the numbers are in favor of you getting a spanking and if you look at the breakdown of female related questions on your site poll, that counts as a sex breakdown.

I said something to him that I wish I hadn't. It wasn't his fault I got caught naked, but I yelled and screamed at him. He was already embarrassed being caught peeing even though I was totally nude, but I embarrassed him further with what I said. Look, I admit I was wrong and I do feel bad about it and NOT just because he put me to shame. So, please, let's just drop it.

Wait, now that's weird. I wasn't paying attention before but last time you said something similar.

I simply meant that I regretted saying something to that kid. I paid for it in being humiliated by him.

I kept assuming you meant he humiliated you by catching you naked but that can't be it, since he already caught you naked. Must be something pretty embarrassing to upset you this much. Maybe he got his father to give you a spanking after all. Would be sweet to have those tables turned on you after that pool spanking.

Is that what really happened Becky?

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2006-12-14 15:39:56

Dear Becky, yes that would be a good idea. This place is too filled with rodents. If you know the address, I have left you a welcome message there. If not do let me know.

To Mr. Perverted Spanker. There are no such photos of me in your possession or anywhere online. Go do what good rodents do and dig in some garbage.

Image Posted by Pix on 2006-12-14 16:42:32

Why not just tell us what you said to the kid?

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2006-12-14 18:24:21

Someone's got their panties all in a bunch eh Ally?

I got no problem with hot girls walking around naked especially ones that look like Becky once I saw those pics of her on her site. That Belinda Ramirez is hot too. It's OK Ally. Not all girls look that hot naked. So keep covered up if you want.

I said I thought Becky was mean to that kid who was just trying to take a piss so I joked and said she ought to get a spanking for watching him piss and being such a brat about it. Didn't know then she's actually priming herself for spanking though. Why else would she be asking people about it?

And in her post last night she says she was wrong for carrying on like a little child about him seeing her naked.

Don't know what the big deal is with her about whatever the heck she said to him. But it must have been really mean or really bad. Maybe she wanted to wank him.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-15 05:08:00

Dear Ally, I left you a message as you suggested. Thank you!

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''Girls can develop an attitude problem, the way you have. A proper spanking on the bare butt cuts them down to size again and reminds them how to behave.''

If anyone has an attitude problem, it's YOU!

You also said:

My best subject was girls and the numbers are in favor of you getting a spanking and if you look at the breakdown of female related questions on your site poll, that counts as a sex breakdown.

What are you talking about? What sex breakdown? There is no such thing. I haven't asked people to identify their sex when voting. Maybe I should; it might be interesting. Maybe a category for gay perverts like you, too?

You also said:

Must be something pretty embarrassing to upset you this much. Maybe he got his father to give you a spanking after all. Would be sweet to have those tables turned on you after that pool spanking. Is that what really happened Becky?

Stop harassing me. Those guys did not spank me. It didn't happen as much as you'd have liked it to, so give it up.

And as far as those boys at the swimming pool are concerned, we've been over that before. It wasn't my fault they got totally humiliated by their moms, spanked in front of everyone with their swimtrunks down at their ankles.

When are you going to admit that something like that happened to you? Maybe by a babysitter named Becky when you were 13 or 14? In front of your girlfriend. Embarrassed by girls so much you decided to become gay? Maybe that's why you hate me so much.

a1yitzi, you said:

It's OK Ally. Not all girls look that hot naked. So keep covered up if you want.

Leave Ally alone, you dirty, disgusting pervert. Just because a girl doesn't post pics of herself online doesn't mean she's not attractive.

You said:

Didn't know then she's actually priming herself for spanking though.

OMG! I'm not asking for a spanking. I simply hoping that enough honest, reasonable people will take my side over perverts like you and Bad Girl Spanker, see through all the sexist comments made about girls ''wanting to be spanked'' and vote that I deserve no such treatment.

http://depantsingqueens.com/should-i-be-spanked.html

The reason why I'm willing to submit myself to whatever the results may yield is to show potential voters how serious I feel about this.

You said:

And in her post last night she says she was wrong for carrying on like a little child about him seeing her naked. Don't know what the big deal is with her about whatever the heck she said to him. But it must have been really mean or really bad. Maybe she wanted to wank him.

What is wrong with you? You're sick!

Can't you read? I've said it over and over now: I said something to the boy that was insensitive. It embarrassed him and I'm embarrassed at myself for saying it. It doesn't matter what was said, only that I was wrong.

Now move on. Talk about something else. For example, did you know that Bad Girl Spanker is gay? Maybe you can hook up with him. Word on the streets is that he's looking for a new boyfriend. The last one dumped him because of Bad Girl Spanker's shortcomings (pun intended!).

Pix said:

Why not just tell us what you said to the kid?

Enough already. What I said isn't as important as that what I said was something I shouldn't have. I felt bad about it later and was embarrassed for it. Please drop it. Please?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-15 14:53:36

You know what your little naked show reminds me of Becky, one of those ditzy cheerleaders in the horror movies who runs into the haunted house, instead of away from it. I mean you have to be that ditzy to be "caught naked" in your own home and not be able to find a way to cover up and get dressed for 15 minutes. I can see how that can happen to girls at the beach or camping, but it actually happened to you in your own home. That's really impressive.

So Becky either you're amazingly ditzy or you wanted to put on a naked show for your visitors. (They really should have tipped you at the end) So which is it?

If anyone has an attitude problem, it's YOU!

See there's your attitude problem again. Maybe you needed to kept naked and trying to cover yourself for a few hours instead of 15 minutes. It might have straightened out your attitude a little.

Still there's nothing like a hand meeting a stuck up girl's bottom to snap her out of it. It's hard to stay arrogant and bratty, when you feel that hand come down on your bare butt.

Stop harassing me. Those guys did not spank me. It didn't happen as much as you'd have liked it to, so give it up.

I'm thinking it did and you've lied before. Remember how you were never spanked and then turns out you were. I'm thinking your butt got marked before they left.

I'm thinking that boy called up his dad while you were in the shower and he turned you around and he gave your butt a few good ones for walking around naked in front of his boy and whatever else it is you said to him. (And that's not hard to figure out either because Becky you girls only know two insults when it comes to men and you've used both of them on me)

And as far as those boys at the swimming pool are concerned, we've been over that before. It wasn't my fault they got totally humiliated by their moms, spanked in front of everyone with their swimtrunks down at their ankles.

Sure it was. You spanked the first boy instead of laughing it off, you let the parents do it without saying anything and you giggled about it and wrote it up on the web. Maybe karma's finally catching up to you.

When are you going to admit that something like that happened to you? Maybe by a babysitter named Becky when you were 13 or 14? In front of your girlfriend.

Poor naive Becky. If you had been my babysitter you would have left every night without your panties.

OMG! I'm not asking for a spanking. I simply hoping that enough honest, reasonable people will take my side over perverts like you and Bad Girl Spanker, see through all the sexist comments made about girls ''wanting to be spanked'' and vote that I deserve no such treatment.

And people voted and voted that you deserve a spanking. Even the girls said you should be spanked. When a girl acts the bratty way you do, the only reasonable answer is she deserves a spanking.

But the thing is Becky, you do want a spanking. That's why girls act like bratty in the first place. It's your way of asking for a spanking even though you can't admit that.

The reason why I'm willing to submit myself to whatever the results may yield is to show potential voters how serious I feel about this.

And it will be serious. Very serious.

Leave Ally alone, you dirty, disgusting pervert. Just because a girl doesn't post pics of herself online doesn't mean she's not attractive.

Oh I bet she's very attractive. Only question is 300 or 400 pounds attractive. She could post a pic with clothes on to prove me wrong.

Now move on. Talk about something else. For example, did you know that Bad Girl Spanker is gay?

Nah not gay. Gay guys are non-threatening. Like Jason. They have no sex drive and when a hot girl talks about how much she wants to have sex with them, they do nothing about it. Like Jason. Also they spank other men naked. Like Jason.

Can't you read? I've said it over and over now: I said something to the boy that was insensitive. It embarrassed him and I'm embarrassed at myself for saying it. It doesn't matter what was said, only that I was wrong.

No what matter is how he shamed you. That's what you're obviously really embarassed about and you avoided it in your answer. How did he shame you Becky?

I mean you're admitting that you were wrong, you never do that normally. I still say his father gave you a litle shower spanking. It takes a spanking to make a brat like you begin to behave herself and admit she was wrong.

But if I'm wrong you can always put up a pic of your butt, post "The Great Becky Nude Shower Show."

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2006-12-18 00:45:53

Dear Bad Girl Spanker, please check your garbage can outside. There is your dinner for the rest of the week and it is better than you deserve.

If it helps you to think of any woman who will not put up her photo at your demand as fat, so be it. I care almost as much for your opinion as I do for that trash in the garbage can. The same thing goes for A1yitzi.

You are sad pathetic cases of human beings to continue pestering Becky when she has done absolutely nothing wrong any time and when this is her life and does not involve you in the least. What you are pestering her about is a private message from her to Jason. It does not involve you and will never involve you.

Now the trash can is waiting. Hop to it.

Ally

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2006-12-21 19:50:25

Must be that time of month, Ally?

Hope you got plenty of manhole covers.

I never called you fat. The other dude did. But the way you took exception to that might be an indicator?

So don't pig out over the holidays.

If you do, maybe Becky can teach you a thing or two about staying in shape.

And Becky. What did you say to that boy taking that piss?

You upset because maybe he's bigger than your boyfriend and you asked if you could suck him off?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2006-12-23 23:34:59

To a1yitzi:

I shouldn't even dignify your comments with a response!

I've said it over and over: I said something humiliating to that boy and soon regretted it. Now drop it and the rest of your sick comments! And leave Ally alone!

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said:

So Becky either you're amazingly ditzy or you wanted to put on a naked show for your visitors.

I was too shocked and embarrassed to think quickly. Call it ditsy, stupid or whatever you want. In retrospect, had I knew what was going to happen I would have ran into the other room (allowing a third guy to see me completely naked since he later would anyway!) and then upstairs to my bedroom. So I didn't. You have never made an embarrassing decision?

You said:

Still there's nothing like a hand meeting a stuck up girl's bottom to snap her out of it. It's hard to stay arrogant and bratty, when you feel that hand come down on your bare butt.

Is that all you can do, is name-call? Arrogant and bratty are bad enough. But ''stuck up''? If anyone on this board best fits that definition, it's YOU since YOU are the one who thinks they are better than everyone else.

You said:

Remember how you were never spanked and then turns out you were. I'm thinking your butt got marked before they left.

OMG! Those guys did NOT spank me!

You said:

Poor naive Becky. If you had been my babysitter you would have left every night without your panties.

Only if I dressed you in them for school the next day! Too bad, since your boyfriends would have loved them!

Obsessed with my panties now? Why? Do you want me to send you a pair so you can model them for your boyfriend?

You said:

Nah not gay. Gay guys are non-threatening. Like Jason. They have no sex drive and when a hot girl talks about how much she wants to have sex with them, they do nothing about it. Like Jason. Also they spank other men naked. Like Jason.

Why are you so ashamed to admit you're gay? Why don't you come out of the closet (pun not intended!). Look at that governor of New Jersey. He managed to do it and he was even married. So can you.

And what's this you're saying: if you're not gay, you're ''threatening''?

Jason didn't do anything about it because we each have significant others. Otherwise I'm sure we would have ended up in bed together! He's honest, hard-working, reliable, compassionate and caring. He's got a wonderful heart and cares about people who are less-fortunate in society.

And from what his girlfriend has told me he's got a fantastic sex drive, not to mention the fantastic sex drive shaft that I have seen! Unlike yours, in BOTH respects. LOL!

And it's my fault about that spanking thing. He felt so bad about what Curt did he did what he asked despite it being quite humiliating. I wish we hadn't asked him to do that and should have rather taken my hand to Curt's butt myself personally!

You said:

No what matter is how he shamed you. That's what you're obviously really embarassed about and you avoided it in your answer. How did he shame you Becky? I mean you're admitting that you were wrong, you never do that normally. I still say his father gave you a litle shower spanking. It takes a spanking to make a brat like you begin to behave herself and admit she was wrong

You're like a rat with a piece of cheese who can't let go! Please drop it.

I embarrassed the boy, O.K.? I said something really insensitive as he stood there peeing. He's only 10-years old and it wasn't his fault he caught me naked. I was angry, embarrassed and completely naked. And took it out on him.

Again with the spanking? Those guys didn't spank me! Do you actually think for one minute that Libby, Belinda and Ashley would have permitted that contractor to keep working on our place if those guys had assaulted me like that? Do you think I would have stood for it? No way in hell!

And what do you mean that I don't admit I'm wrong? I NEVER claimed that I've never been wrong in my life. I've made plenty of mistakes when I was younger and you know I've admitted that.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2006-12-24 12:55:04

A1yitzi, your latest response only proves you are beneath contempt and not worth bothering with you disgusting pervert.

Ally

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-25 14:56:33

Bratty Becky says:

I was too shocked and embarrassed to think quickly. Call it ditsy, stupid or whatever you want.

You're right Becky, you are ditzy. I mean look at how many times you've been seen naked. You have to be either hugely ditzy or enjoy showing yourself off.

Me, I think it's a little of both. I think you're a ditzy girl who likes the attention.

Is that all you can do, is name-call? Arrogant and bratty are bad enough. But ''stuck up''?

It's not namecalling, it's how you act Becky and I know plenty of guys in your old school and probably your new one would agree with me. You tease, you play games with guys and then you act snotty about it.

Look at how you acted with the workers and that kid. Any normal girl would have managed to get away and get dressed quickly. Instead you had to curse out the workers and mess with the kid, all the while staying naked. And that made sure they would enjoy your humiliation. And of course you got off on that too.

That's your high school career right there, except you weren't naked all the time. Just some of the time.

OMG! Those guys did NOT spank me!

I still think they did and you dodged my suggestion to put up your picture and prove me wrong. I guess there's still handprints on your butt Becky? Must have been one hell of a spanking.

And what do you mean that I don't admit I'm wrong? I NEVER claimed that I've never been wrong in my life. I've made plenty of mistakes when I was younger and you know I've admitted that.

Yeah the problem is you're still making plenty of mistakes now and you're not willing to admit it.

Jason didn't do anything about it because we each have significant others. Otherwise I'm sure we would have ended up in bed together!

Sure if he wasn't gay and all. Any straight guy would have done you by now. Ask anyone.

If Jason didn't, there's only two possible reasons. He doesn't find you attractive (maybe he's holding out for Libby or Belinda) or he's gay. You know him better so you pick.

He's honest, hard-working, reliable, compassionate and caring.

Wow compassionate and caring? He sounds just like that New Jersey Governor. Very in touch with his sensitive side. Just think how lucky his girlfriend will feel when he finally comes out of the closet, after they have three kids or so. (That was a real compassionate thing he did to her by the way, just like a Democrat)

He's got a wonderful heart and cares about people who are less-fortunate in society.

Like Highland Park girls who can't keep their clothes on?

You're like a rat with a piece of cheese who can't let go! Please drop it.

Now say pretty please like a good girl.

I embarrassed the boy, O.K.? I said something really insensitive as he stood there peeing. He's only 10-years old and it wasn't his fault he caught me naked. I was angry, embarrassed and completely naked. And took it out on him.

So Becky you treated him the way you've been treating guys all along and you finally figured out it was wrong. Sorry there's no way I can believe you learned a lesson without a spanking involved. Somewhere, somehow a hand ended up on your bare butt before the message got through to your brain. I'd stake anything on it.

Again with the spanking? Those guys didn't spank me! Do you actually think for one minute that Libby, Belinda and Ashley would have permitted that contractor to keep working on our place if those guys had assaulted me like that? Do you think I would have stood for it? No way in hell!

The word is disciplined not assaulted. Disciplined is what happens to bratty little girls who run around naked around little boys, embarrass them and then get punished for it.

And since Libby, Ashley and Belinda let that contractor keep working after they saw you naked (which meant you had to keep facing the guys who saw you completely naked afterward) and didn't exactly help you out but instead stood around leering at you, I'd say yes.

Besides Becky it's pretty obvious you did get a spanking and it straightened you out a little. I don't know all the details but I've seen enough bratty girls before and after to spot the difference. You're practically dancing on your toes trying to hide it but you can't hide it from me.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2006-12-26 19:08:17

Leave Becky alone, you male chauvinistic piglet.

She's said it over and over that those workers didn't spank her and she's telling the truth. Because if they did, Libby would have called the cops.

And she didn't have to face them again. Belinda and I stayed there the rest of the week while Becky and Libby stayed with my sister and Matt.

Except for a few minutes a week or so later when our contractor came over to get some tools he left. And Becky gave the boy a Christmas present, a toy model airplane wrapped up.

Now give it up. Unless you're trying to set the Guinness World Record for masturbation on one subject.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2006-12-28 03:40:57

My 2 cents-- Boys will be boys and you girls should have expected any time they'd get to see or grab some tits and ass at school they'd go for it. But given how you've humiliated guys for small stuff like Becky getting those little boys spanked by their mums on their naked asses in front of their sisters and other kids at that pool for teasing her its not difficult to see why no one feels sorry for you. But putting your nude pics on the web was a bit much.

Mind if I ask a couple questions?

Becky, you said here that a Brandywine Heights High School boy deserved to have his nude photos passed around school so girls could make fun of his small cock. If you really believe that, wondering if you ever think its ever appropriate for the same thing to happen to a girl. Or will you take a sexist position that only guys should be humiliated? If its OK to happen to a girl, when is it deserved?

I enjoyed reading the spanking debate between Becky and Bad Girl Spanker. Wondering what each think about spanking in the schools. Do you favor it? If so, under what circumstances is it warranted? How far should it go? Should boys pants come down? Should a girl's panties? In private or in front of the whole class?

Also wondering if you other girls have had as much bad luck getting caught naked as much as Becky has? Maybe too shy to discuss it?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-28 15:12:50

Hey Ash,

Who are you calling a piglet? That's not a nice way to talk about your sister. Sure she put on a few pounds over Christmas but she's not anywhere close to lying in the mud and squealing.

I see Becky was just too embarrassed and had to run away, again so she sent you out here to lie for her, because maybe things were getting way too close to the truth.

Now Ashley, I've already caught Becky and your sister out as liars. That's one reason I'm a male chauvunist, men are a lot more honest than women. So the question is are you a liar too? Does it run in the family?

So where were we? Right the cops. You guys didn't call the cops the last time Becky got spanked naked, did you.

Interesting that Becky gave the kid a toy too. She must really feel bad and something sure straightened her out. My guess is a spanking.

Your pal

BGS

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2006-12-28 18:38:52

I'm calling you a piglet because a grown pig wouldn't have as small a penis as you have.

Becky didn't run away, you moron. Her and Libby went to New York for New Year's. I'm sure she'll have plenty to say to you when she gets back.

You know damned well that my sister Dee Dee isn't fat. You're just jealous that your boyfriend doesn't look as hot as she does.

When our friend Brad spanked Becky that was a joke. We were all teasing her on her birthday.

Becky gave the boy a toy airplane as a Christmas present because she felt sorry that she embarrassed him, not because she got spanked. Yes, she did feel bad about what she said to him.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-29 03:19:59

Yeah and I know how they don't have internet in New York. They still like in caves and talk by tin cans as a matter of fact. I got too close to the truth and Becky scampered off to have a good cry somewhere.

But seriously Ash, should you really be playing size queen? I mean if anything Dee Dee may be chubby but at least she's got decent boobs and if she exercised more she could even be pretty. But I guess you decided if you can't have the body and you're not pretty, you might as well be slutty. So how's that working out for you?

Becky feeling sorry for embarrassing a boy? Sell me another one. Becky got a kid spanked naked in public and thought it was hilarious. She never even admitted she did anything wrong. There's one reason she actually acted like a human being to that kid now and it goes back to her butt.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2006-12-29 22:53:00

what's that again, mr. mad gay wanker? ''chubby''?

your boyfriend must weigh about 80 pounds dripping wet if you think i'm ''chubby.''

how's that going by the way? you still on the receiving end of things?

feel free to put up my uncensored nude pic if you want to see if you can get anyone else to agree with you.

of course if you don't (and we all know you won't), then you're just admitting you're a wanking liar, in addition to having a yellow streak longer than a main highway.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2006-12-30 23:28:31

Hey Dee Dee,

No sooner do I humiliate one Depantsing Queen, then she has to send another one to pinch hit for her. I struck out Becky and Ashley and here comes Dee Dee. Who says girls are any good at softball anyway.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind a girl with a few extra pounds, especially in the right places. I wouldn't want you to lose so much weight you go down a cup size either.

What's with the nude picture? You jealous that Becky's naked body is getting more attention than yours? You could flounce around naked next time the plumbers come. Try to stay away from the little boys though, that's a no-no.

Oh and the gay stuff I figure you're directing to Jason since he's the fag here. Since he was the one spanking Curt, I figure Curt's on the receiving end, but you know him better than me.

Happy Spanksmass

BGS

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-01-01 01:05:38

the only one striking out is you. you've struck out with becky, my sister and with me.

and jason's not gay! you are! which is why you've never made it to first base with any girl.

but we still got you a christmas gift. it was really belinda's idea.

http://depantsingqueens.com/what-will-w ... anker.html

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-01-01 02:01:10

Wow Dee Dee, you consider being exposed naked online a home run? Then you girls are definitely scoring. On the other hand if you consider it an embarrassing defeat, the way most normal girls would... well that's another story.

So Dee Dee are you proud to be naked?

But tell Belinda thanks for going to all that trouble to compose those lyrics. I got bored reading through them halfway because it read like it was written by a not too bright third grader but considering how intelligent Belinda isn't, I have to give her an E for Effort.

Still isn't all this gay stuff a pretty pathetic attempt to deny that Jason, the guy you're all pathetically throwing yourselves at, is actually gay.

Sad isn't it? But women make that mistake all the time.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Bad Girl Spanker - Adding to Our Shame