What should have happened to Becky for stripping that boy

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

What should have happened to Becky for stripping that boy

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-03-29 13:31:46

http://books.dreambook.com/ddandemann/gp1.html

Name: Tammy E-mail address: ** Subject: Careful Who You Mess With Message: This happened when I was 16. I live in the US and I was in my 2nd year of high school when this happened. It was a week day after school, and I was walking home, and these little brats playing ball in the park circled around me trying to flick my skirt up to see underneath. He and his little friends were about seven or so, so I took the ball they had away from them and threw it over a fence into a neighbor?s yard with dogs. The little brat freaked out and charged at me so I shoved him off of me. I guess I put a little too much into the shove because he went crashing to the ground crying his eyes out after. He had some scrapes on his arms too so I told him "That's what you get for being a little delinquent!" I walked off after thinking nothing of it.

The next day at school, I overhear these senior girls behind me saying, ?I can?t believe some one would hurt my little brother like that! I?m going to talk to him more tonight and see if we can figure out what girl did this." I thought, ?Oh sh*t!? I?m not usually scared of anyone, but these girls were popular seniors that no one really wanted to mess with. I was quite scared of what they would do to me if they found out it was me, so I avoided them for the rest of the week.
The following Saturday morning I was jogging through the park when I passed some kid's on the playground. I heard a kid?s voice shout, ?That?s her!? I look around and there was the same kid as before with Janet, the senior I had been avoiding, and two of her friends. I froze trying to think of what to do next.

The came after me so I started running but they chased me down and caught me. They dragged me back to the playground and interrogated the boy right in front of me.

"Max, are you sure it was her?"

"Yeah, that's her. I know it!!"

?Ok. You are coming with us. You fight and I will make sure you regret it!?

They grabbed me and walked me to Janet's house. They marched me in to the living room and sat me down on the couch.
"Okay, since you hurt Max, he is going to decide what we are going to do with you for payback." The kid looked at me with a big grin on his face. After a minute of what looked like deep thought, he turned to his sister and whispered something in her ear, and she immediately started to giggle to herself. "Yeah, that?s a good one!"

Max turned to me and said, "Your punishment is?" (long pause) "to get tied up..." (another long pause) "and spanked..." (yet another long pause) "in your underwear!!? The room erupted into gales of laughter. I just stared at him, my mouth open in utter bewilderment that he just said that.

Janet stared at me.

"Well go on then, get your clothes off and lets get started!"

"No way!? I protested. Janet looked over to her friends. They jumped me onto the couch. They easily pulled down my jogging shorts, taking my shoes and socks off with them as they were pulled off my feet. They released me for a second. I quickly stretched my T-shirt down trying to cover my panties but it didn?t do much good. I was sitting helplessly on the couch, trying to cover my exposed panties in front of three senior girls and a seven-year-old brat that was finding this hilarious.

Janet held my shorts up. ?Take off your shirt, or you are walking home without these!? I thought for a moment that if I didn?t, they would probably forcibly strip me anyway and not give me my clothes back after. Since I was jogging and knew I'd sweat through what ever I was wearing so I chose to wear the oldest most tattered underwear I had. So reluctantly I pulled my shirt over my head revealing my mismatched under sized bra and old granny panties to every one, how ironic. The girls burst out laughing. "Nice undies, do your and your mom share those?" I curled up trying to cover my undies, but my face still showed how embarrassed I was. ?Aww...look at her, she?s turning red!"

After about five minutes, I asked, ?When can I have my clothes back please?"

"You heard Max. You have to be tied up and spanked still!?

I thought this was awful. I was already embarrassed enough, never mind being tied up now in my underwear and spanked like a little child.

"Stand up, hands on your head, and shut your eyes! Now!" Reluctantly I complied. I stood there for a long few minutes like this with nothing happening. It was totally humiliating. I kept thinking someone was going to pull my undies down while I was in this position. Then I felt my hands being pulled behind my back and tied together. I then felt the same on my legs.
?You can open your eyes now. Move to the center of the room.?

Unable to walk properly I wobbled helplessly into the middle of the room in an upright position. Max came over to me and gave me a push from behind. I fell into a lounge chair quite hard. Everyone in the room laughed. They pushed me over the arm of the lounge chair and held me down like this taking turns spanking my behind. I was ready to die from shame. After several minutes of their self indulgence they let the little brat Max get a few extremely hard swats in too.

"Ouch!! You little shit! That really hurt!!" I yelled in anger as he smacked me with his little hand full force! I quickly realized this was the wrong thing to say.

"What did you just call him?" Janet snapped as she came up behind me and pulled my panties together in back and pulled them up giving me a massive wedgie!

"OUCH! OUCH!" I yelped in pain as everyone roared again with laughter.
"You just screwed up bitch! Apologize to Max right now or your panties and bra are coming off too!" More laughter erupted from the others.

"I'm sorry"

"That didn't sound like you meant it. Say it again like you mean it!"

"I'm sorry!" I said again with nearly the same tone.

"Apology NOT accepted!"

Still bent over the lounge chair she then told Max he could have the honors of pulling my underwear down! Seconds later he yanked my panties down to my knees exposing my bare butt to everyone in the room. Roars of laughter broke out at seeing me being humiliated by a 7 year old boy. They all took turns spanking my naked behind vigorously till I was yelping and flinching in embarrassing pain and humiliation. Janet snapped my bra open saying things were not complete till it came off too. Stripped naked with my panties around my ankles and my arms and legs still tied they forced me to stand up stark naked in the middle of the room unable to even cover my most private areas. I was forced to stand like this for what felt like forever as some of Janet's friends snapped pictures with their cell phones. After a few more torturous minutes they untied me, took my panties and the rest of my clothes and threw them out into the front yard of the house. They let me go and I had to run outside into the yard buck naked and get dressed as quickly as I could while the girls watched through the window rolling around laughing hysterically at what they had done to me.

I ran home humiliated that day. I avoided school for as long as I could trembling over the thought of running into them at school and what taunting I would be made to endure. Once I returned I found out the girls had show the humiliating camera phone pictures to all the seniors and I was taunted and pranked on for the rest of the year. They never let me live it down.

Thursday, February 1st 2007 - 03:28:24 PM

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-29 23:41:19

You pervert!

DON'T YOU DARE start posting stories about me there or anywhere else.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-03-30 23:13:31

you sick perverted rodent!

you delete that post making fun of my friend right now!

i meant it! if you don't i will.

i already would have but i'm making you delete it to show everyone around here that it's about time you start behaving yourself!

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-31 01:48:46

Well - look who's throwing their weight around?

I'm sure Bad Girl Spanker's shaking in his boots now.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-01 03:30:54

and he'd better start behaving himself or i'll have him licking MY boots!

his post has been deleted

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-01 04:46:26

I won't ask you to lick my boots Dee Dee. You can lick higher than that.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-02 03:16:51

you're sick!

and your post has been re-deleted.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-06 23:42:39

Thanks for reposting Spanker's story, Joe.

Dee Dee, give it up with the delete key. Thanks to guys like Joe, Spanker's story will be re-posted until you give up.
What's the big deal anyway? Can't Becky take a joke?

And Spanker, how about the next chapter now?

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-07 04:10:53

shut up, you pervert! yes, becky can take a joke, but the mad gay wanker went too far. and he knows what part of his fantasy crossed the line. and i wonder how you guys would like it if we put up stories about you wanking and sucking each other off?

dee dee randle

...as scorpiono mounted himself on bad girl spanker's hips and then thrust himself deeper into his lover, spanker wanker let out a howl that woke up the neighborhood.

''oh, oh, oh! it feels sooooo good. oh!!! more! harder! yes! harder! yes! yes!!!!'' he exclaimed in delight.

just then, the bedroom door flew open. it was spanker wanker's boyfriend: ''how dare you cheat on me!''

a startled scorpiono stood up, clutching his groin and ran towards the chair by the window where his boxer shorts were.
across the alleyway, three girls stood at their apartment window taking in the view.

jenny snapped a couple more pics with her digital camera.

meanwhile, the boyfriend grabbed the stunned spanker wanker and turned him over his knee and spanked him like there was no tomorrow.

''see?'' said mandy. ''i told you he was gay. all that bragging he does in the bar that he likes to spank girls. all the while he's as gay as they come.''

''is that 'gay as they come' or 'gay as they cum,' asked heather.

''i never would have guessed, he's always acting like such a sexist pig'' said jenny.

''uh, hello? he is a sexist pig!'' said heather. ''and it's no wonder why he likes taking it in the ass. do you see the size of his dick?''

''dick? you can't call something that small a 'dick''', replied mandy.

the other two girls agreed and they all laughed.

after about 10 minutes, spanker wanker's butt was as red as a beet.

the next night at the bar, mandy, jenny and heather watched on as bad girl spanker, as usual, boasted to some guys of how he spanked some 'bratty girl's bottom' the other night.

mandy said she had heard enough. and she told jenny and heather of her plan:

''first i'm going to tell them all that he's the one who got spanked. then when he denies it, i'm going to pull his pants down in front of everyone.''

so? to be continued?

see? what's good for the goose is good for the gays!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-08 00:53:44

Hey Dee Dee,

are you looking forward to your big unveiling? Soon Scorpiono and any guy you talk back to is going to be checking out your breasts. Getting nervous yet?

I'd read your story, but it just didn't have anything I was interested in. Like naked girls being humiliated. Sorry.

But by request of guys on this board and the Stripping one where the story is really popular, here it is reposted and with Chapter 2 added on.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-08 01:53:54

WTF! Dee Dee, you're a bigger bitch than Becky. Fuck you!

Damn bitch! You delete that fucking post of yours immediately. I'm no fucking fag. And neither is Bad Girl Spanker. You need to write about your friend Jason if you want to talk about fags.

Now delete that fucking fag story. Right now! Or when Bad Girl Spanker posts your nude pics, and you better believe he will, you're going to be really sorry you did that.

Spanker, your Becky spanking story is great! Keep it going. And make sure Becky gets spanked a few extra times for what Dee Dee did. And when you post Dee Dee's nude pics, make sure you also post them where the bitch can't delete them.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-08 02:30:28

Ignore the story. Dee Dee obsessively deleting my story makes it pretty obvious that it really got to Becky. This is Dee Dee's really lame attempt to try and get back at us.

And in the meantime she gets to fidget and worry about her boobs going up here. Day by day she can wake up wondering, if this is going to be the morning when she's naked online.

And yes there are fun spanking times ahead for Becky. In the story and in R/L too.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-05-13 21:09:41

That degrading story you keep writing about my dear friend Becky has once again been deleted.

Now, why don't you be a good little maggot and go back to watching your favorite ''Gays Gone Wild!'' DVDs?

Or do they make your boyfriend jealous?

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-13 21:18:18

Hey Ashley,

how's Jason doing again? Is he returning your calls? Or did you give it up for him in the shower and not even get a card in return.

Now if you took a shower with me, I would really give you something to remember me by.

BGS

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-05-13 21:25:17

If you ever dared tried to intrude on me showering, I'd make sure that I'd take a little momento home with me.

And after that, every time you needed to pee and you looked down you'd have something to remember me by.

Thread closed.

+Ashley+
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?