The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 1

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 1

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-03-01 20:50:49

Will Becky be vindicated or spanked? It's totally up to her.

Thought I'd give this another go.

For any interested individuals, my original post is here.

Thank you, Bad Girl Spanker, for reading and replying to my post. Unlike Becky, who ignored it and her Allie, Ally, who accused me of giving tips to 'torment' Belinda.

First, Belinda.

Bad Girl Spanker replied to me, saying... Thanks for the advice A1yitzi, it doesn't bother me, I'm enjoying myself. I bet a lot of guys are enjoying themselves too, especially some of Belinda's and Becky's old classmates who had to put up with their crap for 4 years. Yes that is what a lot of chicks do, they lie and cheat. And if they get held accountable for it, they learn a little lesson not to do it again. That's what Belinda is learning now. I've been talking to Ally and we're moving to the point where Belinda is going to have to accept that she needs to admit she was wrong and keep her word. If she doesn't, well what's good for Becky is good for her too.

Interesting choice of words there, dude. Of course, for us guys, seeing any hot chick like Belinda totally nude is enjoyable.
But I thought the point was to teach her a 'little lesson'? You've done that now.

To up the stakes somehow by threatening to spank her is a bit too much, even if she's a brat (and even though I personally think a bare bottom public spanking is just want she needs). I figure that's where the enjoyment comes into play. Teaching someone a lesson like this shouldn't be about the teacher. That is, the teacher should feel satisfaction that a lesson is learned by the pupil, not 'enjoyment.' The perceived choice of your words can be misconstrued into thinking this is more about your (and ours) 'enjoyment' than it is about the real important issue here: teaching these girls proper behavior and respect towards men (and boys) through appropriate disciplinary techniques, including humiliation when necessary.

Now it does look like Belinda's resigned to the fact that at least some of her nude pics are going to have to stay up forever no matter what she does or says. That's only fair, since she promised to post some herself and reneged.

If you feel (as I do) that Belinda should have paid a penalty for her refusal to keep her promise, then the penalty should be at least equal or more embarrassing that the original promise would have been for her. She promised to post full color nudes, front and back, of herself (that's a minimum of two pics total) if you dared post a couple nudes of her she knew you had but didn't think you'd post. You did and she then refused to put up color nudes of herself. You've already posted four nudes of her, including a couple butt and pussy shots. A few more would be within reason. But then that should be sufficient punishment.

If she wants to bargain to get them down or put a time limit on how long they stay up, and you agree, then I suggest she start with an apology. Without getting her to admit she was wrong, then you actually failed to teach her a lesson and only succeeded in having some fun at her expense. It's no different that the parent who disciplines the child who then runs away. The lesson isn't learned and the child could be worse off than before.

But if Belinda sincerely apologizes, then a forthcoming discussion could result in a give and take to get her nudes down. That might include a private showing for you, a wank job, maybe even that spanking. Whatever, dude. That should be up to the two of you as consenting adults.

But Belinda's skipped town without so much as a, 'I'm sorry.' That just ain't right, dude. You gotta remember, this just isn't about you. Maybe you feel satisfaction enough without the apology, but I'm sure her classmates that she humiliated over the years would sure like to see her eat some crow.

As for me, I'd also like to see a chick like her finally get humbled, rather than continue to be defiant. Her defiance won't help her in the future. She'll have a hard time pleasing any man she gets involved with and therefore continue to have problems getting laid. She's been properly punished, put in the corner with her panties down so to speak. But now it's time to tell her she can regain some dignity, but only if she's willing to behave and first admit to her bratty behavior. If the point is to help her, then let's help her.

And, Ally, this isn't about 'tormenting' Belinda. She's up on the net totally nude! Who knows how many of her old and maybe even current classmates are checking her out. It's obvious Bad Girl Spanker isn't going to take down her nude pics and the chicks are too scared to delete them, worried he'll retaliate and maybe post more. Don't you want to help her?
Now, I'm moving on to Becky.

Becky presents a more intriguing problem. She's asked if she should be spanked, asked multiple times on various polls in fact, and promised to abide by the results.

Those results so far indicate an overwhelming judgement that yes, Becky should be spanked and the preference so far is that she should be submit to that spanking in the nude.

Ally's trying to get Becky off the hook, claiming Becky's polls and posts were a 'purely theoretical discussion.' (Ally, were you a snake oil sales lady in some past life?)

Unless Becky posts otherwise, why should we believe Ally at all? Becky has a mouth (and keyboard). Let's hear it from her. What's she so afraid of? That she'll be called a liar and promise breaker? She already is being called that. What's the deal, Becky? Is Ally telling the truth? Was all this 'theoretical'? If so, just say so. If not, if you in fact will agree to be spanked if that's how the chips fall, then ignore this post and we'll all assume that then. Surely you can handle a simple yes or no?
Bad Girl Spanker, I'm sure you'll agree with me that Becky wasn't talking theory. She went to too much trouble making polls and soliciting votes for it to be 'theoretical.' Ally's really pulling our middle leg with that one. But, hey Ally, if you're really serious, then you should have no problem in agreeing that we should all hear that from Becky. If not, you're just covering for her and she's probably pondering what color panties to wear to her spanking. (Becky, don't fret about the choice too much; they'll be coming off anyway.)

As we await Becky's response (or lack of one), how about back to my original post about her and all this spanking stuff.
To Bad Girl Spanker, I repeat what I said before: You gotta give Becky some space first. You gotta first tell Becky you're open to the possibility that maybe she's right if she also admits to the possibility that maybe you're right. As it stands now, she's just defiant and stubborn.

Since Ally what to play 'theory', OK.

Becky either wants to be spanked or doesn't want to be spanked. Let's look at the possible reasons either way and why she polled everyone.

BECKY WANTS (OR IS WILLING) TO BE SPANKED - she feels guilty about something in her past and feels she deserves it ? - she feels guilty about something and is not sure if she deserves it ? - she's got the vibes for Bad Girl Spanker and is really after sex ? - losing a vote and getting spanked looks more dignified ? - wants to make her boyfriend jealous so he'll spank her ? - she's had trouble finding guys willing to spank her ? - she loves being stripped and humiliated by guys ?
BECKY DOES NOT WANT TO BE SPANKED - she hoped the results would vindicate her debate with Bad Girl Spanker ? - she's nothing but a tease (and therefore really should be spanked!) ? - she setting a trap for Bad Girl Spanker to humiliate him ? - that 'purely theoretical discussion' Ally's selling ?

I don't think for one minute that Becky is after humiliation (unless it's Bad Girl Spanker's humiliation). It's possible she feels some guilt for bullying, stripping and humiliating boys all her life, but if her past behavior and that of her friends, Libby and Belinda, show anything, it's that these chicks act like vigilantes whenever they feel wronged. And they go after guys with no mercy. Becky wants to be humiliated? Not a snowball's chance in hell of that!

If she wanted to fuck Bad Girl Spanker, then this is the longest tease in history. Sorry, dude. And by the looks of her nude pics, she shouldn't have any trouble finding guys willing to spank her bare ass.

My gut feeling is that this comes down that this is about either guilt or vindication.

So unless Bad Girl Spanker is willing to up the stakes by either posting her nude pics to get her bare butt to the table, Becky appears willing to let this drag out as long as possible.

Here's what I propose.

For clarification, Bad Girl Spanker, can you tell us if your main point is that Becky wants to be spanked or should be spanked (irrespective of the voting results)?

Becky, tell us if this is all 'theory' (as Ally claims) or if you're truly willing to be spanked.

Both Bad Girl Spanker and Becky say here that each are open to the possibility that the other may be right.

Since Bad Girl Spanker was saying Becky should be spanked before Becky even polled anyone, perhaps he can expand on that. Why should she be spanked? And should those reasons apply therefore to any girl?

As deference to him, it's only fair that Becky should answer any questions he puts to her (except personal things such as her address, phone number, etc). Basically, she should be completely willing and forthcoming to discuss her past behavior, particularly when it comes to her dealings with depansting boys, her perceived sexual harassments by them, relationships.
Becky brought this whole thing up about polls. She should be willing to provide greater detail and clarification of things if she's honestly seeking people's opinions.

What do the respective parties gain from this?

Becky's butt gets to at least delay an upcoming appointment with Bad Girl Spanker. Or she may yet vindicate herself by scoring debating points and thus more votes in the no spank column.

Bad Girl Spanker, if he truly wants to help discipline and teach Becky manners, gets to explore in greater detail Becky's past. Who knows? Maybe Becky needs more than one spanking? But unless he puts blackmail on the table, it doesn't look like he'll be spanking Becky's butt anytime soon.

Otherwise, I don't see either side getting anything out of this silence. So, how about it?

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-03-04 15:24:45

My name is Ally, not Allie. And you are doing exactly what I said you are.

Becky has already been vindicated. Just because a few perverts voted to spank her does not mean, she wanted that or is about to let it happen.

Bad Girl Spanker has never offered been ready to admit the possibility that Becky does not deserve to be spanked and he is afraid of a real debate with her.

Bad Girl Spanker has not offered Belinda anything in the way of a reasonable compromise. All he has done is threaten to embarrass her even more. He has shown that he is completely unreasonable and I have done my best to reason with him.
Neither of them has done anything wrong and Bad Girl Spanker is only ruthlessly exploiting his power over them for his personal perverted satisfaction.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-05 16:54:27

I agree it's about teaching the girls a lesson. And it's one they need badly too. They wouldn't be getting into so much trouble all the time, if they learned how to behave.

Belinda made the dare and more nude photos of her will be going up, until she is ready to apologize and begin a discussion.
She chickened out and now it's time for her to begin taking responsibility for her behavior. An apology is the first step to doing that.

Of course considering how she chickened out, taking responsibility and apologizing might take more guts than she's got.

Or maybe she likes that everyone can see her naked. Maybe she's getting off on all the people seeing her nude from head to toe.

If she doesn't stop hiding and step forward, she's proving that she's either that big a chicken or that she wants her nude photos up online.

As for Becky, Ally here is saying I can't handle a real debate with Becky. Well I've been debating Becky for a while here now and whipping her butt easily.

If Becky wants a real debate, let her step forward. I'm willing to listen with an open mind to anything she has to say. It's up to her if she has the guts to say it.

What I've said all along is that Becky wants to be spanked. It's not as simple as guilt. Becky gets excited by the idea of being stripped and spanked.

But she's too much of a control freak, to actually date a guy who could do it to her. Instead she dates a loser, whose small penis she keeps putting down online, who can't stand up to her. Think Jason all over again.

She can't just admit what she wants or ask for it, so she dances around it instead, trying to deny what she wants, but being drawn to it anyway.

It's why she's spent so much time arguing she doesn't want a spanking, while showing off a nude photo of herself in a spanking position. Becky wants to be spanked and that scares her.

And if she wants to say otherwise, well the floor is open for her... if she actually has the courage to speak instead of having Ally do the excuses for her.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-06 03:36:40

I've been reading but haven't posted in a while since there hasn't been much new. But I want to make some observations.
Bad Girl Spanker's right on the money. These chicks are afraid to debate. I've asked for Libby to answer stuff several times and not a word from her. Maybe she feels she's too good to talk to us. Was hoping Bad Girl Spanker would post some nude pics of her, knock her down a notch for being such a snob.

Time proved me right about that Jason dude. Becky got all pissy with him and probably cut off the supply of nude pics of her and the other girls, so he left. I said back in January that's why he was licking their pussies.

Got to wonder though if something more was going on privately. Reading old posts. Man did that dude ever kiss ass! And then out of the blue he starts saying Becky should be spanked? Like WTF was that all about? Maybe she pissed him off good or something. Didn't swallow? Set him up on a blind date with her boyfriend? Something's fishy there and I'm not just talking about Becky's pussy. I say one of these chicks flipped him the bird bigtime and that was his parting shot: that Becky should be spanked.

OK. Now I'll probably be accused of being a hypocrite when I say this, but I think Belinda's got what she had coming. Unless Bad Girl Spanker's got some nice topless pics of her to settle that debate about her tits. Other than that, can't see how she can be more humiliated. Obvious she ain't gonna apologize for just squat. A1yitzi's right about that. She's gotta be thinking: what's in it for me? Bad Girl Spanker's got to offer her some quid pro quo on a silver platter to make her bite. Otherwise I can see if people might start saying he's fucking her a bit too much.

On the other things A1yitzi had to say. I wouldn't mind seeing Bad Girl Spanker kick Becky's ass again in another debate. If there were odds, I'd like a piece of that action. He'll win hands down (his hands down right on Becky's ass, too).

But if he agrees to all that, A1yitzi's right that Becky first has to acknowledge that despite her protests, everyone else may be right, that maybe she deserves a spanking.

Did I read that right, Bad Girl Spanker? You hitting on Becky? (if her boyfriend has a small dick, that could be why she's so interested in seeing yours.) Good luck, man. It could be a modern-day remake of The Taming of the Shrew.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-03-06 19:31:18

Thank you, Bad Girl Spanker, for your response to my suggestions.

Although I still believe Belinda has suffered proper embarrassment for her refusal to abide by her promises to post nude photos of herself, I am glad to see you feel an apology from her can start setting things right with you.

Since Latin has suddenly become the 'in' language with discussing Belinda's nudity around Mister Poll, I would strongly encourage her to begin forming her 'mea culpa' speech.

For the record, Bad Girl Spanker, would a sufficiency sincere apology by her to you be enough to prevent more nude photos of her going up? Or must she still fulfill the terms of her promise? I'd encourage some sort of compromise, but again I firmly stress the importance of that first step by her - an apology.

As for Becky, with your statement that you are ''willing to listen with an open mind to anything she has to say'', she no longer has any excuse to not further plead her case against being spanked.

Scorpiono, you need not be so crude in your sexist rhetoric. Making the type of degrading statements about Becky's ''pussy'' that you did isn't likely to make return.

Bad Girl Spanker stepped up to the plate and I assume by his statement is willing to allow for the possibility that Becky will not have to be spanked.

I am interested in knowing whether Bad Girl Spanker believes she should be spanked. That isn't clear. I would hope you can give us more on that and, if so, why should she be? That might help her come to terms with her own desires to be spanked, if she has them.

I do tend to agree that Becky is certainly wondering at least a little and what it would be like. But that's a far cry from saying she deserves one.

If Becky agrees to my proposal, I think she should first say she is open to the possibility that she deserves to be spanked. Note this is not the same as saying she believes others may think that or that she will abide by polling results. She must first be willing to say that it is possibly to convince her that she deserves it (or, alternatively, admit that she wants to be spanked).

Once she is willing to admit that, then maybe finally we can get to the bottom (no pun intended) of matters here.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-03-08 09:22:07

WTF is with you dudes? This isn't some fucking debating club. Becky promised to webcam herself stripping and then being spanked by Spanker dude and now its time for her panties to come off. Why give Becky the benefit of anything? She's not going to convince anyone of anything. And Spanker dude isn't some idiot. He's not going to really listen to anything that bitch has to say and no fucking way is he going let Becky run away with her ass covered like Belinda tried to do. The only thing he wants to do is spank her bare ass and then screw her pussy because he knows she wants it bad. Fuck! I thought those bitches talked a lot. But you two guys, Scorpiono and A1. Fuck, man. You dudes better look down and double check to see if you have a dick or a pussy.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-08 17:53:09

Look there's no reason to argue among ourselves over this.

We all enjoyed checking out Belinda's naked body and seeing her get humiliated when her bluff got called forcing her to run away and hide.

We all think Becky deserves a bare ass spanking. Hell based on her own site, a lot of the female visitors thinks she deserves one too.

Between stripping those little kids and laughing over their spanking, humiliating that kid who was trying to pee, depantsing guys and her general bad attitude, there's volumes of reasons why she deserves that spanking.

But if she really believes otherwise (and I don't really believe she does, I think Becky wants to be spanked and her remaining quiet is just more proof of that) then she can come back here and tell us why we're wrong and make her case. I've never ignored a naked girl before.

And as for Belinda, you have to wonder how long that girl can keep on being a chicken. If she doesn't have the courage to pay off her own dare, we'll see if she has the courage to at least apologize and own up to her mistakes.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-03-10 20:54:22

Thank you, Bad Girl Spanker, for attempting to bring reason to those two over-zealous posters.

Becky, I must say that I do not understand your reluctance to post here anymore. Bad Girl Spanker has taken me up on my very reasonable proposal. Why have you so far refused to do likewise?

I must confess: I did have some initial doubts that Bad Girl Spanker would be willing to cancel the spanking that voters on your polls so much would like to see take place and is much overdue and give you one last chance to avoid the public embarrassment of being spanked by him on the bare.

He's graciously offered to allow you to speak your mind and he has said that he's prepared to listen to anything you have to say.

What more could a girl ask for?

Unless, as he hints, by your silence you're in fact raising the white flag in defeat? Not very Brashy of you, is that?

Ever since you got over your high school exposure and humiliation, you've boasted about your triumphs over your male harassers and encouraged young girls not to put up with sexual harassment.

Tell me, Becky. What would all these young, impressionable females who looked up to you, Belinda and Libby think of you now, as you cower under your bedsheets, just like Belinda, afraid to show the world your nakedness that, in your Brash-ness, you so publicly pledged to display fully as you presented your bare bottom for a spanking you claimed you really didn't want in the first place?

If that's the case, then - just like your friend Belinda, you're clearly not ready to go it alone in a man's world.
As one of your web pages points out, didn't a so-called 'pervert' years ago tell you just as much?

So much for Grrl power, all you gotta do is strip em naked.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-11 23:40:27

To a1yitzi:

How DARE you! How DARE you insinuate that I'm 'cowering naked' under my bedsheets!
You're nothing but a little prick!

I'm not ''raising a white flag.'' I haven't post here in a while because of the constant threats, adolescent sexual innuendo and the continued sexually harassing conduct by Bad Girl Spanker and the rest of you disgusting perverts towards my dear friend, Belinda.

I'm really pissed off right now! How dare you try to smear my reputation, as well as Belinda's, by insinuating that we are ''chicken.'' Nothing is further from the truth.

I'm not afraid of debating that jerk! But what's the point? Sure, he SAYS he is ''willing to listen with an open mind to anything'' I have to say.

But what I haven't heard from him is if he is willing, as you yourself said he should, to say that when it's all over that maybe I'm right. That maybe I neither want nor deserved to be spanked after all. And therefore I won't have to suffer that degrading embarrassment. But he hasn't said that.

So why should I allow myself to be further embarrassed by answering more degrading questions only to have the same humiliation result happen: being stripped naked and then spanked in front of a bunch of perverts?

If he agrees that he's open to the possibility that I neither want nor deserved to be spanked and won't have to be, then yes, I'll answer your damned questions. Ask away!

And as far as the poll results are concerned, take a look! These results are as of today. Hardly the overwhelming numbers Bad Girl Spanker is claiming.

And finally, that this is a ''man's world'' comment by you is nothing but a disgusting sexist piggish remark!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-12 00:42:56

Insinuate? You did run away. This is the first time you posted since Belinda got spanked. That's a white flag and you're still too afraid to face me. I thought you were tougher than this.

Belinda definitely ran away and she's still hiding out of embarrassment at being naked and knowing everyone saw her chicken out. Making a dare, taunting someone over and over again and then running away and hiding when you lose the dare, is the dictionary definition of being chicken.

But I am willing to listen to anything you have to say with an open mind. I'm an honest guy and I like the truth.

If you can convince us that all your spanking polls, all your spanking stories, the times you got spanked and your pretty obvious interest in spanking; are all as innocent as you say and that all the times you stripped guys and humiliated those little kids, including the one in your bathroom, well then maybe you're telling the truth after all.

But considering all the times you girls have lied, you can't just expect us to take you at your word. I'm open to the possibility you're telling the truth. But are you open to the possibility that you really want to be spanked?

Oh and your "results", get real. You put an old outdated poll you discarded a while ago and then obviously stuffed, first.
The two polls you made after that show an around 75 percent consensus in favor of you being spanked.

You can massage the numbers all you like but they all say the same thing. And if you actually make a good argument, maybe you can change those votes the other way without having to resort to stuffing.

And finally, that this is a ''man's world'' comment by you is nothing but a disgusting sexist piggish remark!

After you and Belinda scampered off to hide under the bed, it's certainly become a "man's poll"

Hasn't it?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-12 02:59:16

Bad Girl Spanker,

I must say I'm a little shocked. Shocked at the fact that you're are actually willing to accept my word that I don't WANT to be spanked.

I've said that I'll answer questions - - - not just from you, but others, too - - - but you have to do the same. What's fair for me is fair for you. I'm not talking about me asking you how big the mirror is above your bed from which you watch yourself masturbate, but questions relating to spanking, school discipline and sexual harassment as they (liberally) pertain to discussions about myself and my girlfriends. This is important since you started all this by saying I deserved to be spanked because of what I've done to boys who've harassed us in the past (depantsing them, making accurate observations about their penis sizes, etc).

But you still haven't said the same for whether or not I DESERVE to be spanked. You just can't bring yourself to say it, can you? You can't because it's just not in your perverted nature to allow for that possibility. Because if you did, it would prove that I was right all along on BOTH counts, that you were wrong and that you won't be spanking anyone's butt except that of the nude male blow-up doll you keep with you under your bedsheets at night.

My polls aren't 'outdated.' There are links to them on our website and they can be found through ''search'' on Mister Poll and the search engines. And I could make the same accusation: that YOU are the one stuffing the ballot box with perverted 'Let's Spank Becky' votes. The fact that you are even making such an accusation only proves my point: that the votes are more favorable towards me than you've boasted about. So, please, spare me your crocodile tears.

You said: ''Are you open to the possibility that you really want to be spanked?''

Oh, you sure would LIKE me to answer that one directly, wouldn't you?

Allow me to answer it this way: I am, although quite reluctantly, willing to admit to the possibility that perhaps I DESERVE to be spanked. Certainly some feedback I've received on our guestbook and on my polls indicates that and I'm willing to admit at least to that possibility. That does NOT mean I actually believe in my heart that I deserve to be spanked, but I am willing to subject myself to that eventuality if warranted by the polls and this debate leaves me with no choice but to accept that possibility. If it gets to that point, I would then also have to freely admit that I was wrong and truly deserve a spanking (for whatever the reason).

OK? Satisfied? I've now left open that possibility, but you still haven't left open the possibility of the negative of that.

As for me WANTING to be spanked, I think the poll results clearly reject that notion. The only way I can answer your question without placing myself into jeopardy (meaning you would use that against me to say it proves I want a spanking) is to say that if I really want to be spanked, I don't know it yet that I do. But if it's proven to me that I actually do, I'll have no choice but to accept that fact and admit that I want to be spanked.

You keep coming back to that because I once asked you innocently a year ago how you would spank me, this after you said I should be spanked because of my attitude. (Again, you have NOT yet said that you'll agree that MAYBE I do NOT deserve to be spanked!)

I was being sarcastic, but you took it literally and haven't let up since.

You also say that because I've discussed and read articles about spanking, it therefore means I want to be spanked. That is so UNTRUE!

That's like saying that a person who likes to read murder mysteries is therefore interested in committing murder.
Or, to bring it a little closer to home for you, it's like saying that a certain poster who began posting on a certain poll entitled babysitting and bathing boys about a year ago must have an interest in babysitting and bathing boys. Otherwise, why would he have hit the ''talk about it'' link to begin with? Well?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-12 03:57:06

No need to be so shocked. Unlike you girls, I've always been direct and straightforward. You want to ask me questions? Go ahead.

I seek the truth, so I'm always open to any possibility. If it really turns out that I was wrong and you don't deserve to be spanked, I'll have no problem admitting it. And since we're all fallible, it's possible I could be wrong that you deserve to be spanked.

I don't think I am though, which is why we're having this discussion in the first place. Your own history with men is the best argument there is. You deserve to be spanked and you want to be spanked. And you've already gotten spankings for both reasons now.

But I can have an honest discussion. Now Becky, let's see if you can.

The poll you're quoting is a poll you wrote off yourself "because too many pervs voted in it" and you announced a new poll.

Then you ran a third poll on your own website. Now both the second and third polls support a spanking for you by margins of around 75 percent. So you went running back to an old poll you disowned now. Pretty lame.

You keep coming back to that because I once asked you innocently a year ago how you would spank me, this after you said I should be spanked because of my attitude. I was being sarcastic, but you took it literally and haven't let up since.

My advice if you're going to debate, pick an excuse and stick with it. First you claim you asked sarcastically and then innocently and in your post you say, you asked out of curiosity.

You asked for details of how you would be spanked. Then you put it up on your website. Then you built up a poll around it.
It's pretty obvious you were interested in getting an idea of what a spanking would be like so you could experience it in your head. And it's also pretty obvious that you're interested in spanking.

You also say that because I've discussed and read articles about spanking, it therefore means I want to be spanked. That is so UNTRUE! That's like saying that a person who likes to read murder mysteries is therefore interested in committing murder.

Or a woman who reads romance novels wants to be in love?

But so now you're admitting you enjoy reading about spankings, Becky.

People who read mystery novels enjoy being the detective and solving them. You enjoy reading about spankings, so either you want to be on the giving end or the receiving end. Since you've already stripped butt naked and presented your bare bottom and asked if you should be spanked, it's obvious you want to be on the receiving end.

But no Becky, I didn't come here for the boys, but for the bathing girls. Or is that the showering girls. Like the ones who can't remember to bring a towel when they shower. And need diapering when they have little accidents. Those kinds of girls are fun, aren't they, Becky?

Image Posted by Praetor Urbanus on 2007-03-12 05:42:56

Nolite zelare mortem in errore vitae vestrae, neque acquiratis perditionem in operibus manuum vestrarum. Saepe intereunt allis meditantes necem. Varium et semper mutabile femina. Memor, draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-03-14 08:07:03

Well, well, well. Looksie here. Bitchy Becky has returned. Spanker, watch your back, dude. Maybe she and that lesbo Ellie are planning to depants you at school or something.

Now lets see if Becky's telling the truth, that she'll answer our questions. I have a few.

When we going to see your pussy, Becky. You shave it?

What gets you most excited about being spanked by a guy? Getting your butt warmed or getting naked?

How about putting up a couple pics of your tits? You as flat as Belinda or do you have something up top worth looking at?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-15 01:44:18

To Bad Girl Spanker:

Was there a question somewhere in there? If so, I missed it.

To Praetor Urbanus:

I don't know what game you're playing with the other perverts by sending them coded messages, but you'd better cut it out.

To Bracko:

The only way you'll imagine seeing my pubes and breasts is in your little wet dreams, you little dweeb! Does that answer your question?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-15 04:05:01

The question Becky, is what really happened to you in that shower and the little boy.

I can read you pretty well. Enough to know that you got spanked. You confessed some of it. We know how you embarrassed the boy. But your story has obvious gaps in it. And I believe there's a spanking in it too.

So fill us in and tell the whole story.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-03-15 15:42:30

See, Becky? Was that so hard? Was it that humiliating for you to sit down and type that response? Did anyone here see you blushing?

Becky, Becky, Becky. I'm not saying that you have to answer every post that borders on the immature like Bracko's (although I am, too, as I'm sure the rest of the males on this board, curious about your preference for shaving down there or not; so please humor us with an answer to that, so we don't have to wait until Bad Girl Spanker fills us in after he pulls your panties down).

Aside from questions like Bracko's, those in Bad Girl Spanker's last post, however, are entirely reasonable and you should answer those honestly.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-16 00:10:48

To a1yitzi:

Just what the hell does how I keep my pubes have anything to do with this?

To Bad Girl Spanker:

How many times do I have to tell you? Those workers did NOT spank me!

And speaking of questions, I have a few for you!

Do you only favor spanking girls in school? Or what about boys?

Should girls ever be spanked like I was in first grade or should that kind of humiliating punishment be done in private, or not at all? How about boys? Did you think I deserved that then?

What if it was you who talked back? Do you think you should have had your pants and underpants pulled down to be spanked? Or, as I suspect you'll say, are humiliating punishments like that reserved for girls only?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-16 12:54:58

Nice try Becky, but you didn't answer my question. I asked you to fill in what you left out. Instead you answered a question I didn't ask with a negative. (Ever consider Presidential spokesman as a career track?)

But let's take your answer at face value. Let's say the workers didn't spank your wet bottom. So who did? That just leaves the kid. So which of them was it, the workers or the kid?

Over to your questions for me. I think any teacher who uses spanking all the time can't do his or her job. Spanking is an important disciplinary tool to be used the right way.

Girls and boys learn differently and obviously have to be disciplined differently. Spanking just doesn't have the same impact on boys, that it has on girls. That's why most parents stop spanking boys earlier than they stop spanking girls. If I had gotten the kind of spanking you got, it wouldn't have been that big a deal and I would have forgotten about it in a few days. But even though it took place a long while back, you still remember every detail of it and it made a huge impression on you to this day.

That's why spanking girls works. Humiliation is much more effective on girls. It gets burned into their brains and actually changes their behavior. Boys go on testing the limits.

Girls need strong boundaries set early on. Spanking, bare bottom or not, public or private, is a direct and humiliating way of doing it. The lesson sticks. The proof is you still remember it. And it probably helped trigger your interest in spanking too.

I didn't know you back then, so I can't say for sure if you deserved it, but if you were anything like the brat you are now, you definitely did deserve it.

And look on the bright side, spanking is what brought you together with Libby in the first place.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-03-16 23:27:51

Spanker Pinocchio, I see you're still lying.

Do you really think that any of us here believe that if you had received a bare-bottom spanking in front of your whole first grade class like Becky did (girls most certainly included), that you would have forgotten about it in a few days?

When as a grown-up, you still can't bare the humiliation of us all seeing you naked? You offered, then chickened-out.

Probably because what you have down there hasn't grown all that much since you were wearing cartoon underpants.

And only a sexist perverted pig would say that teachers should spank girls' bare bottoms in front of their classmates, but not spank the boys.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-03-17 09:54:30

Hey Spanker! Dude! I think your on to something. I never thought about that maybe the kid spanked her bare ass. Becky said he's what, 10 or 11? And she's what, in college, 21 or 22 years old?

No wonder she's embarrassed as fuck to answer whether she was spanked if maybe she got her bare ass spanked by a little boy. Serves her the fuck right anyway for embarrassing him while he was just trying to take a piss.

She keeps on saying the 'workers' didn't spank her. But she's never flat out said she wasn't spanked at all.

OK Becky. Now answer Spanker's question: did that kid spank your ass?

If he didn't, then explain this shit your saying about how the kid 'put me to shame.'

Since you said he already saw you completely naked and let that other guy find you naked in the shower too, if that little kid didn't spank your bare naked ass then how did he put you to shame?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-17 23:04:00

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said: ''Nice try Becky, but you didn't answer my question. I asked you to fill in what you left out.''

What! I said the workers didn't spank me. Why isn't that good enough for you? Why do you need to know every little detail of everything?

And YOU are the one who doesn't answer direct questions.

I asked you, ''Do you only favor spanking girls in school? Or what about boys?''

All you did was give a long, evasive response about the so-called merits of spanking.

Yes or no? Should girls be spanked at school? If yes, should it be done in full view of everyone in class, boys included? If yes, even if the girls are spanked bare-bottom?

Same questions about boys being spanked. And what if girls are present?

And, as for me, (my first-grade teacher overheard me refer to her as ''Mrs. Snottyface'')

Did I - at age 7 - deserve to have my skirt lifted, panties tugged down and receive a spanking, with my bare butt in view of the entire class, boys included? Yes or no?

If you were a teacher, would you have done that only to me or to ANY girl? Would you have done it to a boy?

If you do favor such spankings, does the age of the child mean anything? How much clothing would you remove? Would it matter if the class was coed or not?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-18 03:23:48

Becky, your evasiveness just makes it more freaking obvious what you're hiding.

I asked you to fill in the rest of the story. You dodged the question and the way you did it opened up a whole new line of inquiry. Your ignoring my question and Bracko's makes it really obvious what you're covering up.

If the workers didn't spank you, it must have been the kid. Is that what happened? Did he put you in your place like the bratty little girl you are. Or were you lying about the workers.

And I'll be happy to answer your questions again (since you apparently can't understand a discussion on a subject so I'll try to simplify it so you can grasp it)

Spanking is a useful disciplinary tool to use in the classroom on boys and girls. Bare bottom spankings in full view should be reserved for serious disciplinary problems when nothing else seems to make an impression. They work but they shouldn't be used casually.

Spankings are much more effective on girls than on boys, that's why girls should be spanked. Girls have a stronger sense of modesty and can be brought into line more easily than boys. And spankings will work at older ages on girls, when they stop working on boys not long after puberty. But they can work really well on girls into their 20's.

Based on what you described, I don't think calling your teacher Mrs Snottyface deserved a bare bottom spanking. But that's if you're not leaving anything out.

I don't know if you had a history of misbehavior before then or she could just see you were going to be trouble and decided to keep you in line early on. So maybe Mrs. Snottyface knew what she was doing after all.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-03-21 03:34:15

Bad Girl Spanker:

You are the most inconsiderate, vindictive, spiteful person I've ever known.

Isn't it enough that you've totally humiliating my dear friend, Belinda? You couldn't have just graciously or gently teased her a little and then let it go? No! You just had to post nude photos of her to prove your point, didn't you?

How much more embarrassment must she endure to satisfy your malicious desires?

How sad!

How said that's the only enjoyment you manage to get out of life: exposing and humiliating women, destroying their reputations and making them the object of ridicule that will last for years to come.

As for this persistent harassment of my best friend, Becky, I'll tell you what you and the rest of your perverted friends on this board want to know: what else that Ernesto (the 10-year old son of our contractor's plumber) did that caused her additional embarrassment that day.

Becky already described in detail, in what was intended as a private post to Jason, what happened that first weekend in December.

She has also already said how much she regrets yelling and embarrassing the boy (after he ran into the bathroom to pee, after she briefly exited it in the middle of a shower to see why the water suddenly turned off).

Becky truly does regret that she said something really insensitive to Ernesto as he stood there peeing. It made the boy embarrassed and angry and, as a result, he made sure he caused Becky a great more embarrassment afterwards. Yes, it was more than just directing one of the plumbers straight into the bathroom after Becky chased him out, catching her totally nude in the shower.

Shortly after Becky yelled for that worker to get out, I returned from a quick trip to the store. Surprised that our contractor was there, I was even more shocked to find this 10-year old boy boasting of how he was watching ''a naked lady take a shower'' - much to the laughter of several adult male workers standing around in our kitchen.

Then the boy ran down the hallway to the bathroom, to obviously take another peak at my best friend. His father yelled at him to ''get back here'' and into the kitchen. The father then made the comment to me that Becky got caught while looking for a towel. The boy answered, ''Yeah! And she couldn't find one. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!'' He then cupped his hands under his chest as if to indicate a woman's breasts and started wiggling his little butt around the room.

All I could think of was how embarrassed Becky must be right now, naked and essentially stranded in a doorless bathroom with four males in the house. I quickly ran upstairs, grabbed a towel and made my way back downstairs and to the bathroom where Becky was.

As I approached the door, I could hear her swearing under her breath. Her back was towards me, as she rinsed shampoo out of her hair. I couldn't help but feel some of the embarrassment I know that I would have felt if it was me caught under similar circumstances. Besides having my nude photos posted online, I've also had a few embarrassing incidents involving nudity myself. But, thankfully, only a FEW.

Still, I couldn't resist the temptation to do a little teasing of my own to Becky. A low, sweet little whistle from me made her instantly freeze, throwing her arms around her breasts, then whirling around and yelling, ''Get the fuck out...''

Then she saw it was me. She shook her fists at me, then she started, ''Where have you been? I didn't even know you had left! You have no idea what I just went through! I feel so humiliated!''

I held out the towel and Becky grabbed it, briefly toweling off her wet body. I asked her if she wanted me to go get her some clothes from upstairs, but she said, ''No, between those workers and that little Peeping Tom walking down here every minute, I might as well get dressed in front of them. Let's head upstairs. I'd rather get dressed where there's a door I can close!''

Becky wrapped the towel around her (as I walked behind her, I was sorry that in my haste I hadn't got her a larger towel) walked down the hall and into the kitchen. The only way to get to the staircase from that part of the house was through the kitchen. It was also where all three men (our contractor, the plumber and another worker), as well as 10-year old Ernesto were standing or sitting around).

As Becky, head down and blushing from embarrassment, walked past them, Ernesto suddenly reached out and grabbed Becky's towel, immediately exposing her pubes and one of her breasts, before pulling it off completely and allowing it to fall to the floor. As Becky screamed in humiliation, she briefly tried to cover herself with her arms before running into the next room and up the stairs.

At first, I ran to console my best friend, hearing Gilberto yell at his son as I left the room. Then I heard the boy scream. I turned back into the room and saw the boy's pants and underpants at his ankles, totally exposed, with his father behind him and slapping the boy's bare butt with his belt.

It was horrible!

I yelled, ''Stop that!'' The boy looked up and our eyes met and his humiliation at me seeing him naked was painfully obvious. I yelled again at the plumber and quickly moved over to him and grabbed his arm before he struck the boy again. The boy's bare butt had several bright red strap marks across it.

Not that I didn't think the boy should be punished, but like that? Not if I could help it!

''Just what the FUCK do you think you're doing!'' I ripped the belt from Gilberto's hands, stunning him, and threw it down into the corner across the room. Our contractor then stepped between the boy and father.

''You could be charged with child abuse for hitting him like that!' WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!'' I yelled.

All of a sudden, you could feel the shame the boy's father felt and he actually started to cry. I yelled at him again, ''Get out of here!'' and our contractor put his arm around Gilberto's shoulder and ushered him outside for a chat.

The other guy just stood there, taking it all in, still with a perverted grin on his face from seeing Becky naked - AGAIN!

I sat down on a chair and called Ernesto over to me. The boy was embarrassed as hell, tears rolling down his face. He was trying to hide his penis, but I put his arms up and then pulled up his underpants. He winced in pain (and shame), then I pulled up his pants. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and tried to reassure him that he would be O.K. He was crying and shaking like a leaf.

Our contractor then returned with the boy's father. I shot Gilberto an angry look, even as he mumbled that he was sorry. ''Don't say it to me, you idiot!'' and pointed over to his son. Our contractor said he'd take it from there and nothing more would happen to the boy. I felt confident enough at that point to head upstairs to check in on Becky.

I found Becky in her room sitting on her bed, naked, blow-drying her hair.

I told her that Ernesto really got it, but she (not knowing how bad) initially said, ''And I'm supposed to feel sorry for him? You saw what he did!''

Then I told her what happened. She was immediately as horrified about it as I was. I instantly knew why: it brought back horrible memories of her witnessing her younger brother Matt getting the strap, hand or anything else that was handy from their step dad.

Now do you guys get it?

Despite her huge embarrassment, that wasn't why Becky regretted what she said to embarrass the boy. She regrets it for what happened to Ernesto because of the situation which spiraled from those comments.

As Becky had quickly calmed down from her own embarrassment, she suddenly looked away from me and sighed, blushing. I turned around and there's Ernesto in the doorway, staring right between Becky's legs. which she quickly closed.

I scolded him, ''It's not polite to enter a room without knocking, young man!''

He quickly said he was sorry, but added that the door was already open. (that was my fault)

Then Becky scolded him, ''What do you want now?''

Ernesto said that his father told him he should immediately apologize to Becky for embarrassing her.

Becky blushed and said, ''Well, you know, you could have waited until I got dressed first!''

I couldn't help but notice how Ernesto was trying to avoid eye contact with me and kept looking at Becky instead. True, Becky was naked, but it was more than that. Ernesto was also feeling his own shame of being seen naked.

Then Ernesto told Becky that unless she forgave him for what he did, he was afraid he was going to get punished even more. He started to cry hard and was shaking a little.

Becky then stood up, covered her breasts with one arm, her pubes with another and started lecturing him.

''You really hurt my feelings with the name you called me. Did you tell your father what you said and what you did, sending that man into the bathroom to see me undressed?''

I sat down on the bed and called the boy over to me. His face blushed as I insisted that he look at me. I told him that if Becky was a mean-spirited person, she would be laughing at him right now, wanting to see him get strapped again. ''Do you think she wants to see that happen to you?''

''No,'' he softly answered.

Then I hit home. I asked him how he felt being naked in front of me. His eyes immediately looked down to the floor and he whispered something. I asked him several more times and made him look me in the eye with his answer, which was one word: ''Ashamed.''

So, I then asked him how did he think Becky felt being seen naked by him, his father and the two other men.

''Ashamed.''

''Why?'' I asked.

''Because she's not wearing no clothes,'' he said.

''Then why did you do that [pulling Becky's towel off] to her?'' I asked.

''Because it was funny,'' he answered, honestly.

''Well, she's not wearing any clothes now. Why aren't you laughing at her now?'' I asked, grinning at Becky, who was a little annoyed that I had the nerve to say that. She then grabbed the wet towel and draped it around her breasts.

''Because you saw me,'' was Ernesto's surprising answer.

OK, I thought. We're making progress.

Then, as innocently and with a slight grin on my face and a tickle under his chin, I said, '''Oh, so if I hadn't seen your little pee-pee you'd be laughing at my friend right now?'

Wow! Did he face ever blush! But he understood that I was teasing him as much as scolding him, embarrassing him to teach him a lesson.

That's when he answered, ''No. Because what I didn't wasn't nice.''

BINGO!

Becky looked over to me, nodding Mission Accomplished.

She said, ''Alright, Ernesto. I accept your apology. ''But you really hurt my feelings with what you said. That hurt me more than you pulling off my towel or you seeing me naked.''

With that, the boy ran over to Becky and threw his arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug.

Becky hugged him back, but the boy didn't let go. Finally, she said, ''Ernesto. It's O.K. Now, can I please put my clothes on?''

He then backed away, smiling, taking another look at Becky before she could throw her hands down to regain her modesty down there and shot an embarrassed look over to me.

I grinned and said, ''O.K. Come on, Ernesto. I think there's some milk and cookies downstairs.''

As we left the room, Becky didn't notice that the boy turned back around to catch her bending over to pull a pair of panties and bra out of a drawer.

The next day, as the work continued on our plumbing, Ernesto went around the neighborhood picking flowers and presented them to Becky.

O.K.? Now you all know. So now you can stop asking the same questions over and over like a broken record.

Becky agreed to answer questions about spanking, depantsing jerks at our old high school and debate this whole issue in a good faith attempt to prove once and for all that she's a good, kind and decent person. That she's not the kind of girl who throws herself at strangers, asking them to spank her as Bad Girl Spanker insinuates. She's generous to a fault, compassionate and caring. In no way shape or form does she deserve to be the object of a sexually humiliating punishment at your hands or the hands of anyone.

But some of you perverts insist that she must somehow enjoy the attention and WANT IT (''the spanking'') given that she allows herself to be subjected to this constant scorn, criticism and hateful, sexually harassing posts.

The truth is that Becky is a very prideful person and has never been one to back away when challenged, either physically or verbally.

Although Becky knows that I have strong doubts whether this will ultimately prove to be an exercise in utter futility, I can no longer stand by and let Bad Girl Spanker and the rest of you perverts twist and distort the truth.

I'm not going to reply to every little thing you perverts have to say. In fact, I may not reply at all. But, I had to set the record straight on this incident.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-21 13:00:20

Hey Libby,

If it isn't Miss Ice Princess herself come down to talk to us peons.

Seriously if I'm the most spiteful and vindictive person you've ever known, then you're lucky because you haven't been around a lot.

A spiteful and vindictive person would have posted every nude photo he had to begin with. Instead I was nice about it. And Belinda and Dee Dee kept taunting me about it and daring me to do it... until they got what they wanted and I did it.

Waiting until after months of daring and taunting, makes me a nice guy.

No! You just had to post nude photos of her to prove your point, didn't you?

Earth to Libby, it's what Belinda wanted. Hell it's what she's still demanding all over again, if you look at her page. Are you seriously attacking me for doing what Belinda herself keeps demanding I do?

You couldn't have just graciously or gently teased her a little and then let it go?

You mean the way she graciously and gently teased me a little and let it go? Come on now Libby, don't be a hypocrite.

But if Belinda had just kept her word, there would have been some gentle teasing but people would have admired her for keeping her end. Instead she came off as a big mouthed chicken who could insult and threaten, but who ran away when her bluff was called.

But if you really want to spare Belinda "exposure, humiliation, destroyed reputation and years of ridicule," maybe you should have a talk with her instead of blaming me.

If she's ready to apologize, we can all move on with this and the pictures can come down. If she doesn't, then the exposure, humiliation, etc is only Belinda's own fault. And she's proving that maybe she wants to be exposed and humiliated and have everyone look at her naked body. (She even linked to it.) After all she could make it go away easily enough.

But I almost forgot. Nice distraction with Becky. I have to admire that really. It's a nice try too. I guess you figured that giving away more of Becky's story with some added humiliation would distract us from the subject. Which is how Becky got spanked.

Your story doesn't answer that but then I guess it must have happened before you got there. It is a great story though because it really ups the quotient for Becky getting caught naked, which was pretty ridiculous before. I mean how many times in one hour can a girl get caught naked in her own house. Apparently with Becky the number is inexhaustible.

So no Libby, you didn't quite set the record straight but you get an E for Effort, for trying to change the subject in an entertaining way.

You stand by your friends and I respect that. I haven't given you any grief or taunted you over your body, because unlike Belinda and Becky you aren't out to challenge every guy. You have more common sense than they do and you actually have some modesty. You aren't putting up nude pictures of yourself every week. You even seem to have a stable relationship with your boyfriend and you aren't tearing him down all the time, like Becky does. Or talking about having sex with Jason.

Becky has no credibility when she claims to be sexually harassed, because it's pretty clear the girl wants to be. Between sleeping around, showing off naked and asking if people want to spank her... well let's get real here. She's begging for a spanking and she made it clear she wants it to be naked too.

If you don't realize that Libby, maybe you don't know your friend, as well as you think you do.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-03-22 17:30:22

So Libby. Nice to meet you. How does it feel to talk to us 'perverts'?

Nice of you to bring us up to speed on your friend Becky. Like Bad Girl Spanker said, I think you girls are still probably holding out on something that she's too embarrassed to admit. Could it be that maybe one of those workers spanked the naked, towel-less Becky as she ran out of the room?

I do think you were a little harsh on Spanker and the rest of us 'perverts.' Becky did after all consent to talk about it.

Have to give you credit for defending that kid and stopped the whipping his old man gave him after he ripped off Becky's towel and left her totally naked. I see you pulled up a boy's pants for a change.

But that still wasn't very nice of you teasing him later about his little pee-pee.' I do get it, that you were trying to make him feel a little of the shame that Becky claims she felt while being naked. So I suppose that's innocent under the circumstances.

Also couldn't help but notice that you mentioned that you've 'had a few embarrassing incidents involving nudity' yourself. Can't help but wonder if there was any spankings involved?

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-03-22 17:49:20

There's a lot of missing pieces here. I think Becky got spanked and is sending Libby in to cover it up.

And funny how instead of feeling sorry for her, Libby has fun at her expense.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-22 22:24:41

Spanker, I think maybe Libby needs a spanking almost as much as Becky. The only time that girl ever comes around here is to ball-bust Jason for shit like showing his guy friends nude pics of her girlfriends that they freely gave him in the first place or to bitch about all us so-called perverts.

Maybe you like her but I think she acts a little snobbish. Bit of a stuck up if you ask me. You know, she never answered my questions. At least Becky did.

I looked back a little on this board and did find this post of yours. Seriously! What's the deal about her tits? How and where did you see them? And what's this about her cup size? You aren't like moonlighting as a panty and bra thief and snagged hers out of her bedroom? You did say you know she likes thongs.

Bracko said something around a month ago that pics of Libby's pussy are up someplace too. Is there some web page where she flashed Jason that you dudes found and are keeping to yourself? Come on. Can you post the link? Thanks.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-03-23 23:24:15

Scorpiono:

So I didn't answer your questions. And so now you're crying and throwing a tantrum like a two-year old.

Get over it! I don't intend to answer every derogatory remark that you perverts make. Much less respond to one who found and gave that other pervert a nude pic of my friend Belinda.

And as far as Jason is concerned, what I've shown him or not shown him is none of your damned business.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-24 23:07:59

Libby, if Belinda was a more modest girl, she wouldn't have been flashing her tits and ass for Jason. So don't blame me she got caught doing it.

And what's this about that kid calling Becky names? I don't remember her saying anything about that before? Just like Bad Girl Spanker said, Becky only tells part of the truth.

And why won't you answer my questions? You had a lot to say to Bad Girl Spanker about Becky prancing around naked in front of a house-full of males. You answer one pervert but not the other? Is that it? That's discrimination. Or are you afraid the answers will be embarrassing to you.

Is it because maybe you were spanked just like Becky? Yeah, that must be it. You two became best-friends in school because you both got your bare butts spanked in front of your whole class. Then you sat around crying together and putting cream on each other's red butt.

If that's not true, you'll answer my questions.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-03-25 03:34:43

And Bad Girl Spanker gets a ''D'' for ''deletion.''

Your duplicate post has been deleted.

And as for you, Scorpiono, did you realize that you called yourself a pervert?

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-25 04:45:08

D not a word you need to hear often with your bra size, Libby.

Naked girls should be careful deleting posts.

And you ducked my comments about Becky, which makes it pretty obvious that you're covering it up, just as she is.

And considering that this is a poll about bathing boys and all the time you girls spend discussing penises and putting up naked pictures of yourselves...

...if we're perverts then so are you girls.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-03-25 22:33:10

Your boyfriend not home tonight? Can't find a sex store in your neighborhood? So you are putting your foot in your mouth instead?

Your comment...

And considering that this is a poll about bathing boys and all the time you girls spend discussing penises...

...sure explains why you like this poll so much.

-Ellie

Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-25 23:45:42

Hey Eileen,

Couldn't get Alicia to go down on you tonight?

Reason I like this poll is because it's about naked girls these days. A much better topic than the original, I'm sure Belinda would agree.

Your pal

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-26 00:33:27

So you're being a smart ass, eh Libby? Maybe that smart ass of yours needs another spanking. Just like the one you're not telling us about. I can just see it. You in one corner, Becky in the other. Both with your skirts up, panties down and rubbing those sore butts of yours, with all the boys in class laughing at you.

Bad Girl Spanker, don't you have some nude pics of Ellie and Libby? To make them shut up. Or at least to make Libby to answer my questions.

And what's with that gladiator pic where Belinda's pussy used to be?

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-03-27 02:08:36

Scorpiono:

Does your boyfriend know you've taken an interest in a poll about Babysitting (and Bathing) Boys? Better watch out, he might get jealous.

And what are you mubbling about gladiator pics? You must be seeing things. Maybe you haven't heard that too much masturbating hurts your eyesight?

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-27 04:36:47

More ducking Libby?

Isn't it funny how all you girls are calling the girls who enjoy checking out your naked bodies, gay.

But you pretend that the guys you like who let you whack them around, like Jason or your boyfriends, aren't gay. Talk about delusional.

Now Miss Ice Princess, you complained once how, "Girls with small breasts get rudely teased all the time." Were the boys mean to you over your small boobs?

Is that why you hold a grudge against all men?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-03-27 04:49:03

Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Miss Libby Marr herself!

Was getting kind of boring around here. No more nudes of Belinda. Becky chickening out on her spanking.

So perfect timing. Now isn't it about time you get some pubic exposure Miss Marr of your own, just like your girlfriends Becky and Belinda did? But then, I forgot. Bad Girl Spanker says you the modest girl in the bunch.

Maybe he thinks you're modest, Miss Marr. But if his idea of a modest girl is one who proclaimed she'd play professional baseball in nothing but her panties, then I'd sure like to know what his definition of a floozy is.

Say, I got a question for you, Miss Marr. What's all this about you stripping on the baseball diamond in high school?

Scorpiono was correct, by the way. Spanker had some pics of half-naked gladiators in a post of his. Maybe he's bi too, like that Ellie friend of yours.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-03-27 17:45:20

I don't see any naked gladiators in that link, I just see Belinda naked, which is what I wanna see.

Maybe you're fantasizing about gay gladiators so much, Grinch, you're starting to hallucinate them. Or gaylucinate them.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-03-29 23:49:31

To Bad Girl Spanker,

You said, ''Spanking is a useful disciplinary tool to use in the classroom on boys and girls. Bare bottom spankings in full view should be reserved for serious disciplinary problems when nothing else seems to make an impression. They work but they shouldn't be used casually.''

Still being a little coy with your answers, I see.

But if that's what you think, then give me some examples of what you think are ''serious disciplinary problems'' that should result in a boy or girl getting a bare-bottom spanking in full view.

And you still didn't answer whether you believe kids of the opposite sex should get to watch a bare-bottom spanking. And, if so, between or up to what ages?

You added, ''Based on what you described, I don't think calling your teacher Mrs Snottyface deserved a bare bottom spanking. But that's if you're not leaving anything out.''

I did NOT leave anything out.

But at least you're finally admitting that I didn't deserve that spanking and getting humiliated like that.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-30 12:33:04

Hey Becky,

Coy? Nah, I'm talking to you as if you're a halfway intelligent adult. That's a bad idea, right?

But back to my question which you still didn't answer, (but nice distraction from Libby and Ellie) what did you leave out about your bare bottom spanking during your little shower escapade?

Back to your questions. Anything that would result in suspension or expulsion is definitely a serious disciplinary problem. The same misbehavior repeated on and on, e.g. hitting, stealing, being disrespectful to the teacher, is a serious disciplinary problem.

A public spanking in front of the opposite sex is a good tool for cutting down a kid who's gotten too arrogant and big for her britches. There's no age limit. Not for girls anyway. For boys it's less realistic to expect a teacher, especially since a majority of teachers are female, to be able to successfully restrain and spank boys past thirteen.

And yes, I think you left something out. I think you left out a pattern of misbehavior before that, which made Mrs. Snottyface decide this was the best way to set you right.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-03-31 01:45:52

WTF? You saying two guys get into a fight, maybe they're 11 or 12, and you want a woman teacher to strip and expose them and then spank their bare asses in front of a bunch of girls?

Fuck. In my school there wouldn't have been a boy who wouldn't have been stripped bare before every girl we knew. There was always some ruff stuff of sort going on.

Of course, Becky will love you for that. Hope that's not what you meant, though.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-03-31 03:29:04

of course that's what he meant

because he would have been in gay wanker heaven seeing all those little boys penises' flopping all about before his eyes and staring at their bare bottoms. he would have enjoyed all that even more than the girls in his class would have

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-03-31 23:56:27

Hey Dee Dee,

really obsessed with boy's penises aren't you?

How were you planning on "making me" delete that post again? Are you deluded enough to think you can actually make me do anything? I mean we all know you're deluded and a liar already, only question is how deluded.

And if you delete it, I've got it saved and then it'll just have to have a continuation, won't it?

But I'm glad you decided to poke your chunky head out of the hole. You must have been really nervous since you just missed getting yourself into the same mess Belinda got herself into. I mean you must be thanking your lucky stars, you weren't as stupid as she was. Then you'd have to keep on hiding just like her.

BGS

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-01 03:42:15

i said if you didn't, i would ... and have. so there!

i may not be able to stop you from making up stories to humiliate becky, but i sure can - and will - stop you from posting them on our board!

nervous? why should i be nervous? i didn't miss getting myself into anything.

you know what i said... and that still stands. you're just too much of a chicken to follow through on your threats towards me. and all the other perverts around here are beginning to see that.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-04-26 17:40:44

Well, Dee Dee. Are you satisfied now?

I warned you: 'be careful of what you wish for.'

So you have nothing to blame but your own impudence for everyone seeing the nude pics of you that Bad Girl Spanker has posted.

But congratulations. You certainly settled once and for all that you are not a fat girl, after posting those semi-nudes of yourself on your own site.

Very nice breasts, too. I'm sure Belinda must be quite envious of them.

Please do continue to dare Bad Girl Spanker to post more pics of you. Maybe some butt or pussy shots?

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-04-26 18:22:51

After reading Becky's response to Scorpiono and Bracko, it is quite obvious that she is worried that Bad Girl Spanker will agree it's time for her to get a ''time-out'', maybe a little spanking and baring and forced to stand in the corner for everyone to observe her, just like what happened to her as a little school girl.

Becky, as you reminded yourself, you have promises to keep and you're not doing a very good job of keeping them.

The question is how can you be disciplined?

To be fair, you partially answered Bad Girl Spanker's question about the times you've been caught with your knickers down.

But only partially. And good girls tell the whole truth. And you're trying so hard to be a 'good girl,' right Becky? So you shouldn't disagree that you need a little motivation now, right Becky?

Bad Girl Spanker, wouldn't you say that sometimes a misbehaving girl doesn't need the added humiliation of having her panties pulled down when spanked in public? Isn't it true that sometimes just the lifting of the skirt and a couple of swats to her bottom, with stated threat next time the panties come down, will cause enough embarrassment in front of others to change her attitude?

Maybe that's what Becky needs. You never made any such promise that you wouldn't write some stories about her. I, for one, find them quite amusing. The bratty, brashy Becky getting a taste of her own medicine.

Putting them out of reach of Dee Dee's deleting habits is a good start. But don't you think Becky should be disciplined for encouraging her friend to delete them?

But how to deal with her impudence, to make her tell the whole truth?

Here's one example: we're all still waiting to her what also happened to her in that shower: was she spanked or not, by anyone.

Who knows? Maybe Libby spanked Becky on her bare ass when she surprised her and walked in on a naked Becky in the shower.

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice, Becky. Then, if necessary, follow-up questions can commence.

Let Becky start with that. If she can't answer that simple question, then certainly some form of punishment is in order.

At the same time, it's only fair that Becky should be warned of the consequences if she refuses to answer that question. So I'd suggest that Bad Girl Spanker clearly spell it out for her. That way she can't say she wasn't warned. I also like Scorpiono's suggestion for a 'time limit.' If Becky doesn't or refuses to answer a legitimate spanking-debate question, she should pay the consequences. She also shouldn't have any objection to formally agreeing to that for the future.

Becky, to be fair, did make some good points and Bad Girl Spanker did ignore some of her most recent questions. Although I did find his answer humorous, we should all be fair and consistent. When Becky asks a direc, legitimate question, she's entitled to an honest answer as well.

I would encourage Bad Girl Spanker to post a follow-up about whether older teenage boys should be spanked in front of girls and whether spanking should apply to boys who sexually harass girls as defined by Becky's post.

Becky did agree that if she loses this debate, her quote:

I would then also have to freely admit that I was wrong and truly deserve a spanking.

Unless, Becky, you want to hold up the white flag now (a pair of your white panties will do nicely), save us all some time, admit it now and make formale arrangements with Bad Girl Spanker for him to do what he does best?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-04-27 01:34:52

To A1yitzi:

I have been keeping my promise and I don't need any ''time-out.'' So stop treating and referring to me as if I was a ''little girl.'' I'm in college! So please start addressing me as an adult!

And what's so interesting to you perverts about my panties? Is it that you want to wear them? Yours all dirty or something?

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''You tease and flash boys, you walk around in a thong or with no panties on at all, you put on a show hoping for a male response, and then you complain outraged when you get one.''

That's NOT true! I don't go around flashing guys all the time. And how would guys know the times when I wasn't wearing panties anyway? Unless they were positioning themselves to see under my skirt or down the back of my pants in a perverted way! Yes, there have been times when I didn't wear undies. Sometimes it couldn't be helped, like when I've worn my swimsuit under my clothes and then changed after swimming or forget to bring a clean pair for changing into after PhysEd class.

While it is true that Bad Girl Spanker never made any such promise to not write embarrassing stories about me, the thought that he would do so NEVER crossed my mind at the time, otherwise I would have insisted upon that he NOT do so as part of the debate agreement.

As I said, it's embarrassing, degrading and totally uncalled for. If I was put in the unfortunate situation he described, that's NOT how I would have acted to having my swimsuit ripped off my body in a public pool! And those perverts would have paid a BIG PRICE for stripping me.

I will answer your question about the shower incident, if you MUST know:

No, Libby did NOT spank me!

There! Satisfied? Since I answered it just as you asked, ''yes or no'', there is now no need for any more follow-up questions about that incident. It's now put to rest, so deal with it!

Finally, I don't see why I should be punished and embarrassed during this debate because you don't like the answers I've given. If I lose, Bad Girl Spanker will certainly see to it that I'm completely humiliated - not to mentioned spanked - so there's no need to embarrass me in the meantime. If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing. But I am, so please stop lobbying Bad Girl Spanker to embarrass me. That's not fair! I've promised to be more consistent in answering the debate questions. All I've asked for is to be given at least some consideration for time. Is that really too much to ask?

But, I'm not going to lose anyway! Especially when it's now obvious that he can't even answer the simple questions I've put to him, without resorting to sexist comments or changing the subject. You've as much said so yourself. Bad Girl Spanker is the one who maybe giving up. Ask him to raise HIS white panties in surrender.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-27 15:53:22

Becky,

you'll be treated based on how you behave. If you act like a little girl, if you duck out on your responsibilities and behave like a brat, you'll be treated like one. Whether that means a time out or a spanking.

If you act responsibly then you have nothing to worry about. If you can't act responsibility, then you have to be taught to be responsible. And being humiliated seems to be the only discipline that gets through to you.

The question is can you keep your promises?

That's NOT true! I don't go around flashing guys all the time.

Just some of the time?

If I was put in the unfortunate situation he described, that's NOT how I would have acted to having my swimsuit ripped off my body in a public pool! And those perverts would have paid a BIG PRICE for stripping me.

You mean like the way if you were caught naked in the house, you wouldn't go on staying naked until everyone saw you over and over again... to make sure you prolong your exposure. If anything I gave you too much credit.

But if you want input into what happens in the next chapter, I'm willing to listen.

there is now no need for any more follow-up questions about that incident. It's now put to rest, so deal with it!

Sure there is. There's the question I asked you originally which you never answered:

If the workers didn't spank you, it must have been the kid. Is that what happened? Did he put you in your place like the bratty little girl you are.

You keep whining how I don't answer your question, when you never answered my original question to you. You just kept ducking it.

Now to reanswer your questions, again... since you're hard of hearing. Past puberty boys shouldn't be spanked but can watch. Girls can be spanked and watch all through school. And no I was never spanked in school, but I did begin my first spanking games with girls then. The dead giveaway was if you mentioned spanking and her face flushed. Then it was just a matter of giving them a way to get 'punished', losing a game or a dare... etc

If girls find themselves having their skirts flipped or their blouses looked down, if they really don't want that attention-- which they usually do... they can dress in a way that it won't be a problem. If they keep dressing the way they are and maybe 'forgetting' to even wear panties, they need a bare bottom spanking for wasting the teacher's time and trying to get boys in trouble. That's not a sexist comment. It's a practical one.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-04-28 03:11:47

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''If you act responsibly then you have nothing to worry about. If you can't act responsibility, then you have to be taught to be responsible. And being humiliated seems to be the only discipline that gets through to you.''

Just what the hell is that supposed to mean? (And the word you're looking for is ''responsibly.'')

You said, ''But if you want input into what happens in the next chapter, I'm willing to listen. ''

Like hell I will. You just stop writing that degrading story about me. I mean it! Stop it! Stop it RIGHT NOW! And stop posting it to that perverted site, too!

You said, ''If girls find themselves having their skirts flipped or their blouses looked down, if they really don't want that attention-- which they usually do... they can dress in a way that it won't be a problem.''

Oh, I get it. I can see clearly now exactly what you mean:

I must apologize. I should have known better! Bad Girl Spanker has gone Talibanic!

Did you remember to bow towards Mecca today?

Hey, everyone! Let's have a fund-raiser! Let's all chip in and buy Bad Girl Spanker a plane ticket (one-way, of course) to Riyadh. Where all the women dress just like he prefers!

I don't see why you keep asking me about that shower incident! I told you, the contractor and his workers didn't spank me. I was accidentally caught naked when the water went off unexpectedly while I was showering and I walked into the kitchen looking for Libby (the only other person home at the time), not knowing she had went to the store and unaware that the contractor and his workers had arrived due to a scheduling mix-up.

I went back to the bathroom naked, blushing of course, and continued with my shower rather than remain totally naked in a room with several men! Trying to get upstairs to my bedroom would have put me in the view of another male worker, not to mention with soap and shampoo all over me.

Without me knowing, while I was trying to cover myself with my hands and my arms and asking the contractor to turn the water back on, the young boy had ran into the same bathroom and started to pee, where I found him when I soon returned there. I was rude and inconsiderate to him, yelled at him more than one, made a very insulting remark and then essentially chased him out of the bathroom when he was done. Libby later pointed out to you that the boy further humiliated me by pulling off my towel in front of everyone after Libby came back home and fetched me one.

The boy ended up being the one spanked by his father, his pants and underpants down and right in front of Libby, until she quickly intervened to stop the boy's beating. What I don't understand is why you keep asking me about that whole incident? Going to write another story about me or something? Don't you dare!

And finally, you have NOT answered my questions!

To refresh your memory, you said that a bare-bottom spanking in front of both sexes should be given to any student who has a ''serious disciplinary problem.''

You further said that, ''anything that would result in suspension or expulsion is definitely a serious disciplinary problem. The same misbehavior repeated on and on, e.g. hitting, stealing, being disrespectful to the teacher, is a serious disciplinary problem.''

I asked you here, ''Did YOU ever do any of the things that you said are cause for being spanked on the bare in front of members of the opposite sex? And were you ever spanked in such as fashion?''

You did answer the SECOND part of the question (saying that you were not spanked bare-bottom in front of girls as a young boy), but you EVADED the FIRST part of the question altogether.

Why is that? Are you afraid that the answering that question will incriminate you? Maybe YOU should be the one spanked, bare-bottom and in front of the opposite sex, based on YOUR OWN STANDARDS!

Or maybe you are afraid that admitting that YOU deserved to receive bare-bottom spankings in front of girls while you were in school will severely weaken your argument that I deserve to be spanked. Especially, if YOU admit to having gotten away with behaavoir you yourself have said is cause for such a humilating punishment -- after admitting that the one and only time in which I received a bare-bottom spanking in front of my whole class was NOT deserved!

You said that while a male student should be able to watch a girl being spanked on her bare-bottom , ''Past puberty boys shouldn't be spanked.''

Why the hell not? Are you reminiscing your puberty and realizing how humiliating it would have been for you for girls to see how under-developed you were then? (And you obviously still are, I might add, as evidenced by your repeated refusal to post a nude pic of yourself after offering to do so and the offer being accepted.)

You previously said, ''A public spanking in front of the opposite sex is a good tool for cutting down a kid who's gotten too arrogant and big for her britches. There's no age limit. Not for girls anyway. For boys it's less realistic to expect a teacher, especially since a majority of teachers are female, to be able to successfully restrain and spank boys past thirteen.''

But I gave you an alternative: what if the teacher was a male and had no problem ''successfully restraining'' a male student with a serious disciplinary problem? And couldn't a physical weak female teacher pop her head in to the class next door and ask a male colleague for some help?

What about in gym class? I'm sure you would have to agree with me that most PhysEd coaches are not only male but also quite physically capable of holding a smart-alecky little brat in place, while pulling down the boy's gym shorts and jockstrap and then spanking the jerk's bare bottom while the little brat's penis and balls flop all about while the whole class of boys AND girls watch.

Or what about a less physically confrontational scenario? Either the boy or girl pulls down his/her own pants and underwear, bends over and takes the spanking in front of everyone or gets expelled?

Well? YOU are the one advocating bare-bottom spankings in front of the whole class for school students. Are you going to finally say that boys should be treated to equal disciplinary measures (and, thus, equal naked humiliation) as you want us girls to suffer or still hide behind your excuse that boys' undies shouldn't come down because us mean girls will make fun of your little penises and baby-sized balls (or maybe gawk at the really nice ones that managed to develop on time)?

Or are you afraid that the boy might get an erection? Yes, maybe that's it, too. You'd hate to have everyone see YOU getting a bulge in your pants while watching a naked boy who is getting spanked.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-29 02:46:56

Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?

It means if you honor your obligations, you can be treated more like the adult you want to be. If you don't, then you have to be treated as the little girl you've been acting like.

Like hell I will. You just stop writing that degrading story about me. I mean it! Stop it! Stop it RIGHT NOW! And stop posting it to that perverted site, too!

Now you want input over where I post too? Becky's certainly being a demanding girl today.

But tell you what, since you actually answered promptly, I'll hold off writing and posting more chapters, so long as you stay prompt.

I should have known better! Bad Girl Spanker has gone Talibanic! Hey, everyone! Let's have a fund-raiser! Let's all chip in and buy Bad Girl Spanker a plane ticket (one-way, of course) to Riyadh. Where all the women dress just like he prefers!

I prefer the women dressed like you actually, with nothing on. But let's get real here, you dress the way you do because you want attention. And then you complain when you get it.

Hell, Belinda and Dee Dee put up nude photos of themselves just because they were hungry for some male approval of their bodies.

Now Becky there's nothing wrong with any of that. You can wear whatever skirts and tops you want. But be honest about why you wear them and don't complain when you get some male attention out of it. It's just hypocritical.

I don't see why you keep asking me about that shower incident! I told you, the contractor and his workers didn't spank me...

That's not what I asked Becky and you know it.

There's the question I asked you originally which you never answered.

If the workers didn't spank you, it must have been the kid. Is that what happened? Did he put you in your place like the bratty little girl you are.

And every time you dodge the question, it makes it pretty obvious that the answer is yes. And it also makes it pretty pathetic when you keep whining that I don't answer your questions-- when you never answered my question in the first place.

I went back to the bathroom naked, blushing of course, and continued with my shower rather than remain totally naked in a room with several men! Trying to get upstairs to my bedroom would have put me in the view of another male worker, not to mention with soap and shampoo all over me.

So instead of going upstairs and getting it over with, you decided to hang out naked in the bathroom where everyone could walk in and see you... and did

Becky, you either have to be the world's biggest ditz or maybe the idea of being naked where you could be seen excited you. I think that's it.

What I don't understand is why you keep asking me about that whole incident? Going to write another story about me or something? Don't you dare!

Hmmmm. There's an idea. Thanks for the input. And the dare.

But since the question involves a spanking it's pretty obvious why we're asking.

Did YOU ever do any of the things that you said are cause for being spanked on the bare in front of members of the opposite sex? And were you ever spanked in such as fashion?

I already answered 'no' to the second, as to the first... sure. I was just smart about it.

Maybe YOU should be the one spanked, bare-bottom and in front of the opposite sex, based on YOUR OWN STANDARDS!

In your dreams little Becky. Only in your dreams.

Or maybe you are afraid that admitting that YOU deserved to receive bare-bottom spankings in front of girls while you were in school will severely weaken your argument that I deserve to be spanked.

How does arguing that I need to be spanked, weaken an argument that you deserve to be spanked. If I parked in a handicapped space, is it suddenly okay for you to go park in a handicapped space? That's a childish argument Becky and you know it.

''Past puberty boys shouldn't be spanked.'' Why the hell not?

Already answered that. Because it's not effective anymore. Most parents realize that too. It's why most girls report being spanked later in age than their brothers.

Well? YOU are the one advocating bare-bottom spankings in front of the whole class for school students. Are you going to finally say that boys should be treated to equal disciplinary measures

As I already said-- boys and girls aren't equal, so equal disciplinary measures make no sense. Spankings have a powerful effect on girls, long after they stop having that effect on boys... even aside from the practical issues involved.

A girl being spanked leaves a powerful and enduring sense that reminds her of her helplessness. A boy just takes the pain and forgets it a day later. Disciplinary measures have to be appropriate to each gender. Boys and girls aren't the same-- and that's just a fact of biology you'll have to live with.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-04-29 04:54:51

You said, ''I prefer the women dressed like you actually, with nothing on.''

No, no, no!

You said it's wrong - and worthy of a humiliating punishment - for girls to wear skirts (since boys can look up under them) or to wear blouses (since boys can look down them). You said girls shouldn't wear tight tops or tight-fitting jeans. Essentially, you said that girls should be so covered up that there would be essentially no way for a boy to see any of the physical attributes of a female below her neckline.

I don't care what you say, that's being Talibanic!

Now, you can either admit that -- or you can retract your statement that girls should be punished for wearing what you consider to be ''revealing'' and mentally 'distracting'' clothing.

You said, ''So instead of going upstairs and getting it over with, you decided to hang out naked in the bathroom where everyone could walk in and see you... and did.''

Everyone did NOT walk in on me after that! First of all, I initially didn't even know the boy was in the house! Second of all, once I was back in the bathroom, no one else walked in on me, except the boy, who continued to peak at me, the additional worker that the boy directed to the bathroom (the guy needed to pee, but he left and went to the upstairs bathroom after I yelled at him to get out) and Libby, when she got back from the store. The contractor and plumber who I stumbled into while looking for Libby did NOT come around peaking at me!

You said, ''Hmmmm. There's an idea. Thanks for the input. And the dare.''

Stop it! Don't you dare start writing about that incident. Your one sick perverted story about me is bad enough.

I don't believe it! You actually admit that you deserved to receive bare-bottom spankings in front of girls while you were a little boy. OK, I know you're still 'little' in a certain sense, but I'm actually amazed you admitted what a bratty little, misbehaving little snot you probably were as a kid.

You said boys shouldn't be spanked past puberty ''Because it's not effective anymore.''

No, no, no! What lies! You keep changing your answers!

You initially said, ''it's less realistic to expect a teacher, especially since a majority of teachers are female, to be able to successfully restrain and spank boys past thirteen.''

You did NOT initially say it isn't ''effective.''

Stick to one answer at time! Which is it, less ''effective'' or less ''realistic''?

I already gave you an alternative, which you ignored AGAIN: that male teachers could handle most boys and spank them, pants and undies down, so that they can be just as embarrassed as their female classmates.

Actually, when you think of it from a debating standpoint, it is much more difficult for girls to argue against bare-bottom in-classroom spankings when equal discipline applies to both misbehaving girls AND boys.

You said, ''As I already said-- boys and girls aren't equal, so equal disciplinary measures make no sense.''

Aren't equal it what respect? As in equal rights, Mr. Taliban Spanker?

No wonder you hate being called a ''sexist PIG.''

You said, ''Spankings have a powerful effect on girls, long after they stop having that effect on boys... even aside from the practical issues involved. A girl being spanked leaves a powerful and enduring sense that reminds her of her helplessness. A boy just takes the pain and forgets it a day later.''

I won't deny that being spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all my classmates to watch, had an enormous impact on me and my behavior. I was humiliated! The boys teased me relentlessly, as well as some of the girls.

But it was just one spanking from one bitch of a teacher. Her constant threats of punishment, as well as seeing several other classmates receive similar treatment (including a boy, whose pants and underwear were lowered half-way down), keep most of us ''in line'' for the whole year. But then came second grade and a new teacher who wasn't anywhere near as strict.

But you seem to be focused more on the pain. Sure, as boys get older the pain might not bother them as much as a girl. There are physical reasons to that, stupid!

But what about the humiliating aspect of being exposed? Are you saying that most boys, past puberty, wouldn't be embarrassed being seem bottomless by their teacher and whole class?

If you are any example, that can't possibly be the case. You keep talking about how Belinda, Dee Dee and I have posted photos of ourselves wearing very little. But yet YOU are the one who's too embarrassed to do the same. Maybe a little involuntary nudity in front of the opposite sex would have a bigger impact on misbehaving boys than you'd care to admit.

Just to make it clear to everyone else, I'm NOT an advocate of corporal punishment in schools. However, Bad Girl Spanker is, except he says for boys past puberty.

One last thing: you do realize that not every boy completes puberty by the same age. There are some boys who are well into their teen years and almost out of high school completely before they finally complete puberty.

Now, what you didn't say is how are those female teachers going to know whether that 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 year-old misbehaving boy who has a seriously disciplinary problem that would otherwise warrant a bare-bottom spanking in front of the opposite sex - according to YOUR OWN STANDARDS - has developed into a young man?

Well, I can suggest an idea that you shouldn't have any reasonable objection to. LOL!

If girls were to have to suffer the indignity of being spanked on their bare-bottoms in front of their male classmates - and if your argument were to be accepted by schools with such a disciplinary program: that boys should NOT receive similar treatment once they've completed puberty - then those boys will just simply have to PROVE that is the case. LOL!

If I am going to have to be spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all the guys to see (OK, I'm in college now, but say I was back in high school for the sake of this argument), I wouldn't object at all to having my 16 or 17 year-old male classmates drop their pants and underpants in front of the whole class (hopefully, I'd have a front row seat), put their hands in the air and allow our (usually, as you say) female teacher to physically inspect their genitals to see if they have developed sufficiently to exempt the boy from the spanking.

What do you say to that, Mr. Taliban Smarty-Pants Spanker?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-04-29 09:07:47

Hey Spanker. Dude! Just WTF is wrong with you? Most of us guys fucking want girls to wear sexy outfits. You start pulling down their panties and spanking their bare asses at school everytime they wear a hot mini skirt, flash their panties or let their nipples show cause they ain't wearing a bra and pretty soon they'll all be covered up more than a nun. Look dude. Your writing skills are fantasic. That story about Becky getting stripped naked and spanked by the kids she once embarrassed really rocks. And that new one you got started is almost as good. But your debating skills are starting to totally suck eggs. Like it or not Becky is starting to kick some major ass in that department.Dont fuck this up.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-04-29 15:25:20

bracko can you just shut the fuck up already instead of doing Becky's work for her

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?