The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 2

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 2

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

To read Part 1, click here.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-29 18:59:39

Becky, that one spanking obviously wasn't enough because it didn't settle you down long enough to learn how to read.

Still you're actually being prompt which is a sign of improving behavior from you, so I'll give you a little credit-

I did not say girls should be punished for wearing revealing clothes. I said they shouldn't complain when they wear them and get attention from guys. And if they waste the teacher's time and try to get the boys in trouble... then they deserve a spanking.

Girls should wear what they want to wear and I like my girls in as little as possible. Let's just not be hypocritical about why you're dressing that way. You want male attention. Enjoy it.

Everyone did NOT walk in on me after that!

Two people walked in on you. The rest wound up seeing you naked again anyway. And yes I notice that you still didn't answer my question.

Don't think I don't notice.

Stop it! Don't you dare start writing about that incident. Your one sick perverted story about me is bad enough.

Becky, Becky-- do you have any common sense at all. I mean after Belinda and Dee Dee, how do you girls not get that this is the exact course to follow if you want to convince me to do it.

Unless that's what you really want. But for your reading pleasure, there was a new story about you up at the dreambooks site since friday, whose nice members you keep insulting by calling perverts. You might want to apologize to them for that.

I don't believe it! You actually admit that!

You see unlike you Becky, I'm honest.

You said boys shouldn't be spanked past puberty ''Because it's not effective anymore.'' No, no, no! What lies! You keep changing your answers!

Actually, it's what I said all along. Like most bratty girls Becky, you just don't pay attention.

Here it is again

Girls and boys learn differently and obviously have to be disciplined differently. Spanking just doesn't have the same impact on boys, that it has on girls. That's why most parents stop spanking boys earlier than they stop spanking girls. If I had gotten the kind of spanking you got, it wouldn't have been that big a deal and I would have forgotten about it in a few days. But even though it took place a long while back, you still remember every detail of it and it made a huge impression on you to this day.

That's why spanking girls works. Humiliation is much more effective on girls. It gets burned into their brains and actually changes their behavior. Boys go on testing the limits.

Girls need strong boundaries set early on. Spanking, bare bottom or not, public or private, is a direct and humiliating way of doing it. The lesson sticks. The proof is you still remember it. And it probably helped trigger your interest in spanking too.

No wonder you hate being called a ''sexist PIG.''

I don't hate it. I think it's amusing. Kind of cute.

I won't deny that being spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all my classmates to watch, had an enormous impact on me and my behavior. I was humiliated! The boys teased me relentlessly, as well as some of the girls

But it was just one spanking from one bitch of a teacher. Her constant threats of punishment, as well as seeing several other classmates receive similar treatment (including a boy, whose pants and underwear were lowered half-way down), keep most of us ''in line'' for the whole year. But then came second grade and a new teacher who wasn't anywhere near as strict.

And you can still feel it today, can't you? What are the odds that the boy it happened to can, or that he even thinks about it?

One last thing: you do realize that not every boy completes puberty by the same age.

Ever hear of statistical averages college girl? Seriously, what are you taking exactly, Ditzing 101?

If I am going to have to be spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all the guys to see (OK, I'm in college now, but say I was back in high school for the sake of this argument), I wouldn't object at all to having my 16 or 17 year-old male classmates drop their pants and underpants in front of the whole class (hopefully, I'd have a front row seat), put their hands in the air and allow our (usually, as you say) female teacher to physically inspect their genitals to see if they have developed sufficiently to exempt the boy from the spanking.

What do you say to that, Mr. Taliban Smarty-Pants Spanker?

I'd have to say that there's an easier way for you see guys naked Becky and that you needed that bare bottom spanking to get your mind back on learning basic things like averages and less on boys' dicks. Too bad Mrs Snottypants wasn't around to give you what you needed anymore.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-29 20:38:52

They just don't make coffee ads like they used to.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-29 22:17:24

Dude, gotta tell you. Bracko's right. Your answers to Becky have been kind of lame of late.

And why the fuck is it a problem or wasting a teacher's time if a hot chick wants to go commando in class? I don't see a problem with that, especially if I had a nice view up her skirt. And neither would most male teachers (nor even the lesbian ones). That's not getting boys in trouble. And it actually has an educational value too.

And you gotta come up with something better as to why guys shouldn't get spanked like the chicks beyond the once they hit puberty crap. Down south guys are paddled in schools (even more so than the girls). And most educators and parents want it that way. You don't see anyone in the education field or the PTA saying lets spank girls bare butts but not guys. And who the fuck cares anyway if some guy starts crying because he has to pull his pants down in front of a bunch of chicks in his class? Dude, face it. Becky's beating your ass on that subject. Better to stick to why Becky should be spanked.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-05-02 10:06:15

I don't fucking get it. How the fuck does what a chick wears gets guys in trouble? That's just fucked up, man. You start talking shit that all chicks should be spanked in school cause of what they wear and then it sounds like your all fucked up.Lay off that shit. You losing points to Becky. Scorpiono made a good point. Stick to why Becky should be spanked. Like for her not answering your question about her taking that shower with that little kid watching her. And if your gonna punish her for not answering you then fucking do it already. Cripes! You sometimes talk as much as a woman.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-02 15:31:57

Bracko, why even bother? I tuned you out like two weeks ago.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-03 03:32:26

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I did not say girls should be punished for wearing revealing clothes.''

Oh, yes you did! Even Bracko and Scorpiono are agreeing with me. And don't think I wasn't shocked at that! So stop denying it.

You are such a sore loser. You're starting to lose this debate so you're now resorting to blatant lying.

You said, ''Let's just not be hypocritical about why you're dressing that way. You want male attention.''

I'm NOT being hypocritical. Just because I might wear a mini in the summer when it's hot and humid or forgo wearing panties underneath a cool dress, that doesn't mean I want some pervert like you looking up underneath it!

You said, ''And if they waste the teacher's time and try to get the boys in trouble... then they deserve a spanking.''

If boys are getting in trouble, then maybe THEY should be spanked? If not, they can keep their eyes front and center!

No serious person would ever agree with your suggestion to spank girls on their bare bottoms in front of their male classmates because they wore something deemed by you to be too revealing. Or maybe you simply enjoy making yourself look like a fool. Of course, most Talibanic, women-hating swine like you are fools anyway, so perhaps it comes naturally.

Speaking of which, we should have installed a QUEEN to rule over your brothers in Afghanistan, after disarming all the men and giving a loaded pistol to every woman in the country.

You said, ''there was a new story about you up at the dreambooks site since friday, whose nice members you keep insulting by calling perverts.''

You pervert! You stop writing those humiliating stories about me this instant!

You said, ''You might want to apologize to them for that.''

And who's going to make me? Hell will freeze over before I apologize to those perverts!

That's a disgusting, sicko website! And I said nothing about the perverts who read it for which I would have to apologize for. I simply told the truth. They are all perverts! Nothing but sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! Just like you!

You said, ''Humiliation is much more effective on girls. It gets burned into their brains and actually changes their behavior. Boys go on testing the limits.''

How would we know that you're right unless boys were subjected to the same punishment? You volunteering?

You said, ''And you can still feel it today, can't you? What are the odds that the boy it happened to can, or that he even thinks about it?''

You're contradicting yourself again! Young boys certainly WOULD remember getting spanked on their bare bottoms in front of a bunch of girls.

After all, isn't that what your sick, demented story about me is all about? Two boys who actually DID get spanked on their bare butts, and you have them plotting for seven years to get revenge on me, all because their little baby balls and penises gave a few dozen girls at a public pool quite a bunch of laughs one day, as their mothers spanked them?

So actually, you DO certainly think boys would remember a humiliating bare-bottom spanking in front of girls!

You said, ''Ever hear of statistical averages college girl? Seriously, what are you taking exactly, Ditzing 101?''

I'm not surprised that you want to bring up statistical averages. It's just such a shame for you that your own penis doesn't measure up to the statistical averages!

If you weren't gay, is that what you would say to a new girlfriend, ''Yeah, sure it's quite small, but just think of statistical averages instead while we're screwing in bed.''

If you're going to hold children accountable for their behavior, then they must be treated as INDIVIDUALS, not statistical averages. If a boy misbehaves, then THAT boy should be punished. Not ALL the boys; just THAT boy.

And if YOUR own benchmark is to be used, exempting boys that have completed puberty from the embarrassment of being naked from the waist down in front of their female classmates and being spanked on their bare bottoms by their (usually female) teacher, then the boy STILL must be treated as an individual. In other words, he should show the teacher and his class that he's reached puberty. Then he can pull his pants up and get exempted from the spanking. Not some statistical average of his peers' puberty status, but HIS - as an individual!

Or do you have something against individuality, too.

Oh, sorry. I guess you do at that, Mr. Taliban Smarty-Pants Spanker.

As I said in my last post, if I am going to have to be spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all the guys to see (OK, I'm in college now, but say I was back in high school for the sake of this argument), I wouldn't object at all to having my 16 or 17 year-old male classmates drop their pants and underpants in front of the whole class (hopefully, I'd have a front row seat), put their hands in the air and allow our (usually, as you say) female teacher to physically inspect their genitals to see if they have developed sufficiently to exempt the boy from the spanking.

Now, I would rather NOT be spanked like that myself! And that means, to be fair and consistent, I'd have to say that my male classmates don't deserve that embarrassment either.

But if something like that had happened in my high school, say a 16-year old hunk baseball or football player getting spanked by one of our female teachers, his pants and underwear down at his ankles as he faced our whole class, I would have absolutely no right to say that he deserved the upcoming spanking for whatever the ''serious disciplinary problem'' was (as you defined them) that he engaged in unless I was totally willing to suffer the same humiliation if I had the same ''serious disciplinary problem.''

You said, ''I'd have to say that there's an easier way for you see guys naked Becky.''

YOU are the one who favors bare-bottom spankings in schools, not me.

But I NEVER had any problem seeing guys naked. Aren't you forgetting why the jerks at our high school nicknamed us the ''Depantsing Queens''?

Maybe too much masturbating is effecting your memory, too!

Now, GO WASH YOUR HANDS before you start typing your pathetic, lame, perverted lying response.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-04 17:31:07

To Bratty Becky

You still haven't answered my question. It's pretty obvious by now what the answer is, but it's fun to see you try and squirm out of it.

How humiliating was it for you when that little kid spanked your bare butt? Did you figure out that maybe it was karma for those kids at the pool?

I'm NOT being hypocritical. Just because I might wear a mini in the summer when it's hot and humid or forgo wearing panties underneath a cool dress, that doesn't mean I want some pervert like you looking up underneath it!

Sure it does. Just like when you manage to get caught naked and then stick around to get caught naked over and over again. Or when you just find it easier not to wear panties. Or when you put up naked photos of yourself on your own site.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of all of those-- but let's be honest here, you like the male attention. You just don't want to admit it.

And that's hypocritical and dishonest.

If boys are getting in trouble, then maybe THEY should be spanked? If not, they can keep their eyes front and center!

Boys will be boys. If you get all clothing optional around them-- do you really think they're not going to look?

No serious person would ever agree with your suggestion to spank girls on their bare bottoms in front of their male classmates because they wore something deemed by you to be too revealing.

Not what I said. I said girls who get boys in trouble deserve to be spanked for the problems they caused.

Speaking of which, we should have installed a QUEEN to rule over your brothers in Afghanistan, after disarming all the men and giving a loaded pistol to every woman in the country.

Seriously Becky, do you think any male dominated society could exist without active female participation and help?

How do you think life was for women under Queen Elizabeth or Queen Isabella? I'll give you some hints, look up the Ducking Stool, it was mainly used against women.

Actually as it's listed The definition of a common scold a woman who argued a lot-- would apply to you. How would you enjoy a good ducking?

Anyway women equally participate in repressing women and men under most male dominated societies.

You pervert! You stop writing those humiliating stories about me this instant!

How is that working out for you so far, issuing demands? You might want to dig some of that bubblegum out of your brain and actually use it for a change.

If you want me to stop writing the story-- you're going to have to be a lot more humble than that and ask nicely. Now what's the magic word?

And who's going to make me? Hell will freeze over before I apologize to those perverts!

Tell you what, you can either apologize to them for the completely unjustified insult-- or they I can post more chapters of the story.

That's a disgusting, sicko website! And I said nothing about the perverts who read it for which I would have to apologize for. I simply told the truth. They are all perverts! Nothing but sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! Just like you!

Even the girls telling about the times they were humiliated? Funny, because to me they sound a lot like you. Take the story Joe reposted for example. That could have been you. Your own site is full of stories like that.

Are you admitting you're a pervert, Becky?

You're contradicting yourself again! Young boys certainly WOULD remember getting spanked on their bare bottoms in front of a bunch of girls. After all, isn't that what your sick, demented story about me is all about? Two boys who actually DID get spanked on their bare butts,"

And like you said Becky, my story is fiction. It never happened in real life-- unless you're claiming it did.

And if YOUR own benchmark is to be used, exempting boys that have completed puberty from the embarrassment of being naked from the waist down in front of their female classmates and being spanked on their bare bottoms by their (usually female) teacher, then the boy STILL must be treated as an individual. In other words, he should show the teacher and his class that he's reached puberty. Then he can pull his pants up and get exempted from the spanking. Not some statistical average of his peers' puberty status, but HIS - as an individual!

That doesn't actually make any sense. Why is the class determining puberty instead of a doctor?

As I said in my last post, if I am going to have to be spanked, bare-bottomed and exposed for all the guys to see (OK, I'm in college now, but say I was back in high school for the sake of this argument),

-- which you will be.

YOU are the one who favors bare-bottom spankings in schools, not me.

No, actually you're the one who brought up bare bottom spankings in schools. I even said you probably didn't deserve the spanking you got. You're the one obsessed with stripping guys in school.

But I NEVER had any problem seeing guys naked. Aren't you forgetting why the jerks at our high school nicknamed us the ''Depantsing Queens''?

Remind me again, was it because everyone saw you without your pants and naked?

Maybe too much masturbating is effecting your memory, too!

Becky, you were the one who got caught masturbating. And your answers make it pretty clear you're the one with memory problems.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-05 04:27:56

To the Mad Gay Wanker who calls himself a Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Or when you just find it easier not to wear panties.''

It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS if/when I don't wear panties. But you sure are obsessed with them. Why? Does your boyfriend prefer that you wear them than briefs or boxers?

You said, ''Or when you put up naked photos of yourself on your own site.''

I am NOT naked on my own site. I just look naked. OK. I said this before, I am naked in the photos but you can't see everything. So, for all practical purposes, I'm NOT naked.

You said, ''you like the male attention. You just don't want to admit it.''

I have a boyfriend that gives me plenty of attention! I've had past boyfriends that did too, even though those relationships didn't work out in the end.

I'm not saying I've never flirting with a guy and purposely let him see things. I'm just saying that's MY choice when I do, not yours or some other pervert, whether they be using hidden cameras to take nudes of me like Juan Ramos and Danny McDonald did, whether it's some little brat peeking at me in the shower, or some guys at school looking down my blouse or up my skirt.

If you are referring to that I let Jason see me completely nude, I don't regret that. Again, that was MY choice.

You said, ''Boys will be boys. If you get all clothing optional around them-- do you really think they're not going to look?''

And how the hell would they know if I was or wasn't wearing panties under my skirt?

You said, ''Not what I said. I said girls who get boys in trouble deserve to be spanked for the problems they caused.''

No, it's EXACTLY what you said. Because you said that girls get boys in trouble by wearing revealing clothing! You are insufferable!

You said, ''Seriously Becky, do you think any male dominated society could exist without active female participation and help?''

You mean beyond us getting pregnant?

You said, ''How do you think life was for women under Queen Elizabeth or Queen Isabella?''

I don't doubt it was horrible. But life in those times was a generally horrible for women AND men, unless you were wealthy (and, in some cases, not even then if you crossed the wrong king).

In any case, those societies were still largely dominated by MEN! Virtually all of those monarchs' advisors were MEN, all the military leaders were MEN, all the religious leaders were MEN.

MEN, MEN, MEN!

What I am actually suggesting is far more than simply having a Queen. But that Afghanistan should perhaps have been transformed into a truly matriarchic society, where women - and ONLY women - occupy ALL important positions of power. Where men would be BARRED from holding any position of authority, especially over women. And where men would be barred from possessing firearms. But women would be encouraged to own them and to use, if necessary, as protection against men.

And such a society would have been entirely justified given the oppression that your Taliban brothers wielded towards women for years.

You said, ''Anyway women equally participate in repressing women and men under most male dominated societies.''

But I'm talking about have a FEMALE dominated society.

And the best place for a truly Feminist Revolution to take place, where women would wield nearly absolute power over men, would be in a place such as Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. Men have dominated power and oppressed women in that part of the world far too long.

We may not need an Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution because I believe we have always held such rights. Our Constitution actually NEVER prohibited women from voting. It was MALE-dominated state legislatures that did and MALE-dominated Courts that upheld those laws. The Constitution also did not prohibit women from serving in Congress. Read Article I. It refers to which PERSONS cannot serve in Congress, not which MEN cannot.

But the world DOES need an ERA to the UN Charter.

Nations which condone laws requiring arranged marriages, barbaric infidelity punishments, denial of property rights, ''honor'' murders of women and girls who have been raped, female genital mutilation and other extreme forms of sexual abuse and discrimination should be put on a '' Human Rights Violation Watch List.'' Penalties should include restrictions on foreign and military aid, as well as World Bank loans. Trade sanctions should also be employed to encourage these nations to mend their ways. Nations which still resist change should have their UN membership revoked. Kick the bastards out!

In any case, you can only keep people in the dark (ages) for so long. One day, there WILL be a settlement. But whether or not the male Islamic extremists who are determined to keep women subjugated will discover this before they wake up in the middle of the night with their sexual appendages at kitchen knife point remains to be seen.

You said, ''If you want me to stop writing the story-- you're going to have to be a lot more humble than that and ask nicely. Now what's the magic word?''

You mean, ''Fuck You?'' I know that's two-words, actually. But it has a better ring to it than the word you're looking for.

You said, ''Tell you what, you can either apologize to them for the completely unjustified insult-- or they I can post more chapters of the story.''

Apologize? Fine. I'm SORRY! I'm SORRY that the male readers of that disgusting, sicko website are nothing more than a bunch of sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! In otherwords, I'm SORRY that they are just like you!

Better?

You said, ''Even the girls telling about the times they were humiliated? Funny, because to me they sound a lot like you. Take the story Joe reposted for example. That could have been you. Your own site is full of stories like that.''

That's different. And you know it! It's one thing to relate an embarrassing experience that you had yourself. It's another thing to make up something to harass someone else. And that's what you are doing: harassing me!

We didn't delete Joe's post because the story he cited was written by the victim. If that's what happened to her, then she has every right to talk about it, if she chooses. I think that would be terribly humiliating and I think most girls would not humiliate another girl because of the perverted actions of a younger brother. In fact, it's more likely that the boy would have been punished by his sister for trying to flip up another girl's skirt. He probably tried to do it to her at some point. A good depantsing is what that boy needed!

But while we didn't delete Joe's initial post or some of your article posts (like the one about the ''Shoplifter Caught With Her Pants Down''), we are not going to let perverts turn this message board into a women-bashing hatefest. In other words: Moderation will be tolerated; extremism will not be.

You said, ''Why is the class determining puberty instead of a doctor?''

Picky, picky, picky.

Then we'll have one day or week or one day a month when a female doctor visits the school and examines all the naughty boys (only the ones who otherwise would deserve that bare-bottom spanking in front of their class you suggested) to see which ones have completely puberty and get to pull their pants and panties back up. (Yes, I said panties. It would be funny to see which boys got caught secretly wearing panties. YOU probably did, given your obsession with MY panties!) Of course, the genital examination would take place in front of everyone. How's that for you?

I know, it sounds terribly silly.

But it would be simpler to not to exempt ANY boy from the same bare-bottom spanking in front of the opposite sex that you'd give to a girl.

And it would be even better not to spank either girls OR boys. Again, you favor teachers giving bare bottom spankings to students in schools in front of their whole class. I do NOT.

Now, tell me again who's the pervert?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-06 02:35:45

Temper, temper little Becky

I don't know if it's our business when you don't wear panties, it sure is entertaining though.

It is our business though when you expose yourself to guys and when you've been caught naked and you still haven't answered that. Which means you're two questions behind.

And yes Becky you are naked on your own site. I mean technically you haven't shown your nipples, but you've shown everything else. So what you're only 99 percent naked. Like I said it's entertaining-- but obviously your boyfriend isn't fulfilling your needs and you're looking for male attention.

I'm not saying I've never flirting with a guy and purposely let him see things. I'm just saying that's MY choice when I do, not yours...whether it's some little brat peeking at me in the shower, or some guys at school looking down my blouse or up my skirt.

Then we agree because that's what I'm saying too. You dress the way you do and you find ways to get caught naked deliberately. You tease guys and then you complain that they're perverts.

If you are referring to that I let Jason see me completely nude, I don't regret that. Again, that was MY choice.

Sure, just like it was your choice in the shower and all the other times.

And how the hell would they know if I was or wasn't wearing panties under my skirt?

Because they have eyes?

No, it's EXACTLY what you said. Because you said that girls get boys in trouble by wearing revealing clothing! You are insufferable!

No, I said girls wear revealing clothing and then they complain about boys and try to get them in trouble. The way you do.

You mean beyond us getting pregnant?

No, I mean mothers teaching their daughters how to behave and female peer pressure pushing women into line. There's no such thing as a male dominated society where women aren't part of the mechanism of repression-- though admittedly the Taliban came close.

In any case, those societies were still largely dominated by MEN! Virtually all of those monarchs' advisors were MEN, all the military leaders were MEN, all the religious leaders were MEN.

Well sure, but again could Elizabeth have raised the status of women, if she wanted to? Could she have moved one of her ladies in waiting into a more formal role? Probably. But Elizabeth like most upper class women, was comfortable under the existing system.

What I am actually suggesting is far more than simply having a Queen. But that Afghanistan should perhaps have been transformed into a truly matriarchic society, where women - and ONLY women - occupy ALL important positions of power. Where men would be BARRED from holding any position of authority, especially over women. And where men would be barred from possessing firearms. But women would be encouraged to own them and to use, if necessary, as protection against men.

And such a society would have been entirely justified given the oppression that your Taliban brothers wielded towards women for years.

So basically your solution is to meet discrimination with more discrimination? How does that solve anything? And if you're arguing that a society that discriminates against one gender is justified as payback, then you've also admitted that male dominated societies can be justified. You don't have a lot of credibility arguing for women's equality-- when you also argue for gender apartheid.

Even putting all that aside, women are naturally subservient toward women. Why do you think no real matriarchies ever existed? Women naturally fall into a position of deferring to men.

Having women hold all the guns is utterly useless-- because men have a natural instinct for violence that women don't and guns are easily gotten hold of. Not to mention that the religion of Afghanistan happens to be Islam-- as believed both by men and women preaches male domination. How exactly are you planning on converting millions of people by force?

And the best place for a truly Feminist Revolution to take place, where women would wield nearly absolute power over men, would be in a place such as Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. Men have dominated power and oppressed women in that part of the world far too long.

Sure, because they're tribal societies. In tribal societies women are possessions and extensions of the male tribal elders. Islam just perpetuates tribal customs in theology. It was a means for Mohammed to unify the scattered tribes and their beliefs under a single banner.

And it's going to stay that way until they evolve a better system and that system isn't going to involve women holding all the guns-- not unless you manage to create a popular matriarchal religion that also fits a key social niche.

Funny thing under Saudi Arabian law, the men are nearly as miserable as the women. Usage of pornography is through the roof and so is homosexuality. But that's why social extremes are ultimately destructive.

We may not need an Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution because I believe we have always held such rights. Our Constitution actually NEVER prohibited women from voting. It was MALE-dominated state legislatures that did and MALE-dominated Courts that upheld those laws. The Constitution also did not prohibit women from serving in Congress. Read Article I. It refers to which PERSONS cannot serve in Congress, not which MEN cannot.

I agree with you there actually. No amendments needed to be added to allow either african-americans or women from voting. Holding office is trickier, but still covered.

Of course that covers nationwide elections. Statewide may be another issue-- though federalism has really displaced state's rights.

Either way women weren't given the franchise or the right to serve, because it was considered socially inappropriate. The first congresswoman, Jeanette Rankin didn't exactly help matters with her ridiculous presence-- that culminated in voting against the US entry into WW2.

But the world DOES need an ERA to the UN Charter.

Nations which condone laws requiring arranged marriages, barbaric infidelity punishments, denial of property rights, ''honor'' murders of women and girls who have been raped, female genital mutilation and other extreme forms of sexual abuse and discrimination should be put on a '' Human Rights Violation Watch List.'' Penalties should include restrictions on foreign and military aid, as well as World Bank loans. Trade sanctions should also be employed to encourage these nations to mend their ways. Nations which still resist change should have their UN membership revoked. Kick the bastards out!

I don't necessarily disagree here, but let's get real. Most of the UN consists of nations that actively discriminate against women. Take a look at the UN Human Rights commission which last time I checked had nations like Sudan and Saudi Arabia and Libya on it.

The UN committees these days are dominated by third world countries-- a lot of them with Islamic laws on the books. So the odds of the UN taking action against countries that do this is just about nil.

Cutting off World Bank loans, foreign aid, sanctions is more realistic-- but isn't going to happen either because really aside from Europe and some parts of Asia and Eastern Europe and maybe Australia, Russia, Israel, New Zealand and possibly Turkey... who would be left for us to deal with?

In any case, you can only keep people in the dark (ages) for so long. One day, there WILL be a settlement.

That's really very Andrea Dworkin of you but it's not gonna happen. There hasn't been a settlement for thousands of years and there isn't going to be one now.

The balance is actually tilting toward the countries that deny women civil rights and away from the countries that do.

e.g. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/ ... ivorce.php

This is not a unique case. European courts have given legal status to male chaperones for women in Muslim cultures stating that those women function as if they have 'diminished capacity' and have given light sentences to relatives in honor killing cases.

You mean, ''Fuck You?'' I know that's two-words, actually. But it has a better ring to it than the word you're looking for.

It does actually. Apology sex beats a plain apology any day.

Apologize? Fine. I'm SORRY! I'm SORRY that the male readers of that disgusting, sicko website are nothing more than a bunch of sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! In otherwords, I'm SORRY that they are just like you!

Now that deserves a spanking on its own. Instead of apologizing you act like an even bigger brat. Do you know everyone on that site that you can smear that many people?

There are boys and girls, men and women on that site-- mostly relating personal experiences. And your behavior toward them was very rude. And you deserve a spanking for that alone.

I think that would be terribly humiliating and I think most girls would not humiliate another girl because of the perverted actions of a younger brother. In fact, it's more likely that the boy would have been punished by his sister for trying to flip up another girl's skirt. A good depantsing is what that boy needed!

And a good stripping and spanking is what you needed-- just like that girl herself got.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-06 03:24:17

WTF is with all the discussion about Islam?

I once heard this joke that the King of Arabia complained to Vice President Dick Cheney about Star Trek, that there's no Muslims portrayed in it. Cheney calmly replied, 'That's because it's set in the future.'

Good job pointing out Becky's not answered that question about whether that kid spanked her.

You said Becky hasn't flashed her nipples on her site, but did show everything else. Huh? Where? I know about her half-naked ass pics she has, asking if she should be spanked. But where's the page with a pussy shot? Come on dude. That's gold! Post a link to that. That will really prove that she likes the attention.

Let's get one thing straightened out about this thing you keep saying about chicks going commando. What do you mean about girls getting boys in trouble? If you mean because it's a distraction, a hot chick flashing her pussy or something, I say that's b.s. and you're full of it. Nothing wrong in that. But if you mean the girl falsely complains the boy is harassing her just because he looks (not down on the floor under her skirt or something, just regular looking), then that's different.

But the bare butt spanking stuff you want in schools is just stupid. Becky's making you look bad on that. Just keep sticking to why Becky should be spanked.

She said she's willing to be spanked on her bare ass if it's proven she deserves it.

And now a question for Becky.

You asked Bad Girl Spanker if he did things in school worth getting bare ass spankings in front of everyone. He answered yes.

Now let's see you answer the same question. Did you do anything else, besides that first grade bare ass spanking you did get, that was worthy of having to pull down your panties, bend over and getting a spanking with everyone looking at your naked ass and pussy?

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-05-07 15:00:51

Becky, you have been posting more often of late and, granted, you've made some good points countering some of Bad Girl Spanker's arguments.

But...

You are still evading questions that you promised to answer. Answers that, if they were forthcoming from you, might actually incriminate yourself and prove Bad Girl Spanker's very points, of which the most important is: that you deserve to be spanked.

As you've promised if you lose this debate, you will allow yourself to be spanked, leaving it up to the readers of your own various polls whether you receive your discipline bare-bottomed or perhaps even totally naked.

By not answering direct questions about:

+ whether you were spanked last fall by a young boy + whether you ever misbehaved in school in a manner that warranted a spanking(s) + whether you've been caught going panty-less + details about the times you've been caught naked

It has been suggested by more than one reader that you be subjected to disciplinary action when you fail to keep your promises. Obviously, actually spanking you at this time may not be possible. But one option is to give you demerits that will result in additional future spankings.

Another option is to be penalized by being made to remove articles of clothing for each valid question you fail to answer. Nude photos that readers already have of you can be posted to carry out that punishment. Gradual uncensoring of the photos can accomplish that.

Being required to not delete Bad Girl Spanker's rather humorous stories about you is another possible disciplinary measure. What's wrong with them, Becky? Have you no sense of humor?

Deleting posts or nude pics of you designed to merely carry out your punishment would result in further embarrassment to you in places beyond your deletion-reach and even a consensus among readers that you must forfeit the debate and immediately consent to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker.

Although I agree with Bad Girl Spanker that the insults you hurled against readers of the Dreambook site where he posted the stories about you are uncalled for, whether they are spank-worthy is debatable. At the very least you should apologize.

On April 26th, you said:

I don't see why I should be punished and embarrassed during this debate. . . . There's no need to embarrass me in the meantime. If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing.

I've promised to be more consistent in answering the debate questions.

I think most reasonable people would agree that the above statement by you - 'If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing.' - effectively gives your consent to being punished and embarrassed when you don't live up to the spirit of the agreement you made.

Once you answer the questions repeatedly directed to you that could have an impact on the results of this debate, your punishment can be suspended or cancelled.

Just think of it as that corner time back in first grade, when you stood there with your panties at your ankles in front of your whole class. Naughty little Becky needed to be taught a lesson. And she needs to be taught one right now - that keeping promises is important.

Does anyone disagree?

Bad Girl Spanker? Bracko? Scorpiono?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-07 22:59:46

Right on, a1yitzi! Right on. Totally with you. Becky's got to come clean with complete answers. She's smarter than I expected. Thought Spanker would have had her over his knee weeks ago. But she's stalled off long enough and some of that stuff. I don't have any nude pics of her though.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-08 14:07:04

Becky has definitely let down her end of the agreement to fully and truthfully answer the questions that were put to her. Instead she's dodged, ignored them and made excuses.

It's pretty clear that Becky needs to be taught some responsibility and to keep her commitments.

I don't see why I should be punished and embarrassed during this debate. . . . There's no need to embarrass me in the meantime. If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing.

Becky's own words definitely make the case that she recognized that if she breached the agreement, she would deserve to be embarrassed and punished. And it seems like those are the only things that get through to her.

So what do you say Becky, are you prepared to keep up your end or would you rather have it spanked bare bottom instead? If you aren't ready to answer the questions honestly and truthfully-- then it seems like a consensus is growing that you've lost the debate.

And for right now, I bet there's plenty of people here who would love to see you go the way of Belinda and Dee Dee.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-12 01:18:02

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''You've made some good points countering some of Bad Girl Spanker's arguments.''

Thank you! It's about time people start seeing what an idiot he is!

You said, ''You are still evading questions that you promised to answer. Answers that, if they were forthcoming from you, might actually incriminate yourself and prove Bad Girl Spanker's very points, of which the most important is: that you deserve to be spanked.''

I am NOT evading anything! And just what could I say about when I've been caught naked or how often I don't wear panties could in anyway mean I deserve to be spanked? Why don't YOU answer that! Bad Girl Spanker just wants to take my answers and use them to embarrass me, like he's done with that sick, perverted story he wrote about me!

You said, ''Being required to not delete Bad Girl Spanker's rather humorous stories about you is another possible disciplinary measure. What's wrong with them, Becky? Have you no sense of humor?''

It will CONTINUE to be deleted if he tries posting it here, no matter what you say. I have a sense of humor. But there's nothing funny about a story written about you being stripped naked and spanked against your will. How would you like it if he wrote a story about you being stripped naked, getting your little balls man-handled by his gay friends, and then being spanked in front of a gay audience?

You said, ''Although I agree with Bad Girl Spanker that the insults you hurled against readers of the Dreambook site where he posted the stories about you are uncalled for, whether they are spank-worthy is debatable. At the very least you should apologize.''

Apologize? Like hell I'll apologize to a bunch of perverted losers.

You said, ''I think most reasonable people would agree that the above statement by you - 'If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing.' - effectively gives your consent to being punished and embarrassed when you don't live up to the spirit of the agreement you made.''

Wait a minute! That's not what I meant. You're as bad as Bad Girl Spanker. Stop twisting my answers!

I meant that if I didn't keep my agreement, that's one thing to talk about punishing me. But I AM keeping my agreement. It's just that some of you don't like my answers.

OK, I will concede that I really should try better in answering more promptly. I could understand being punished for that or for not answering at all. But not when I AM answering the questions!

You said, ''Just think of it as that corner time back in first grade, when you stood there with your panties at your ankles in front of your whole class. Naughty little Becky needed to be taught a lesson. And she needs to be taught one right now - that keeping promises is important. Does anyone disagree?''

Yes! YES! I disagree! That's not fair! I don't deserve to be punished. I promise I will do better in the debate. Just don't. Nobody do anything. Just give me some time. I told you. It's not fair. I'm in college and I'm just asking for consideration of that. I promise. OK?

And please stop talking to me like a was a little girl. It's embarrassing, especially when lots of people are reading this board.

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Becky's got to come clean with complete answers. She's smarter than I expected. Thought Spanker would have had her over his knee weeks ago.''

Only his little wet dreams!

You told Bad Girl Spanker, Dude, gotta tell you. Bracko's right. Your answers to Becky have been kind of lame of late. ...who the fuck cares anyway if some guy starts crying because he has to pull his pants down in front of a bunch of chicks in his class? Dude, face it. Becky's beating your ass on that subject.

See? You're just proving my point. I am WINNING this debate with him. He NEVER has fully answered my questions about why should guys get exempted from getting spanked in class. Just some nonsense that they've reached puberty. How come none of you are saying that HE should be punished when he doesn't answer ME?

Bracko said, ''I don't fucking get it. How the fuck does what a chick wears gets guys in trouble? That's just fucked up, man. ...You losing points to Becky. Scorpiono made a good point. Stick to why Becky should be spanked.

If that's the best Bad Girl Spanker can do, I think it's becoming pretty clear that I am going to win this debate and will NOT be spanked! And he'll have to say so!

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''It seems like a consensus is growing that you've lost the debate.''

What?! Where? A consensus of the boys you take to bed with you?

You said, ''Becky's own words definitely make the case that she recognized that if she breached the agreement, she would deserve to be embarrassed and punished. And it seems like those are the only things that get through to her. ...And for right now, I bet there's plenty of people here who would love to see you go the way of Belinda and Dee Dee.''

No! I do NOT deserve to be punished. And don't compare this to what Belinda and Dee Dee did. I am not daring you to do anything. All I'm saying is that I am answering the questions, if sometimes tardy, but you are NOT! If anyone deserves to be punished, it's you!

You said, ''Could Elizabeth have raised the status of women, if she wanted to? Could she have moved one of her ladies in waiting into a more formal role? Probably. But Elizabeth like most upper class women, was comfortable under the existing system.''

Her inaction in helping give rights to women or raise their standard of living does in no way excuse the thousands of men in her country and others that also did nothing, or worse, for centuries.

Quality education is one of the key component that women lacked for centuries because MEN kept it away from them. If women had equal opportunities to education, they would have been no reason other than pure outright sexism and discrimination from keeping women out of positions of power.

You said, ''So basically your solution is to meet discrimination with more discrimination? How does that solve anything?''

Your Talibanic brothers need to be taught a lesson in equal rights. If they can't give equal rights to women, then they should be forced to relinquish their own.

You said, ''Even putting all that aside, women are naturally subservient toward women.''

Say again?

You said, ''Not to mention that the religion of Afghanistan happens to be Islam-- as believed both by men and women preaches male domination. How exactly are you planning on converting millions of people by force?''

Women MUST be given equal rights AND religious freedom - without threat of death, punishment or coercion. If not, then those countries should forfeit their right to sit at the UN and trade embargoes should be placed upon them. If the MEN of those countries had to till the fields to eat, they'd have less time to engage in their terrorist activities.

We, as a civilized society, should have no problem in carving out large areas of land from those repression regimes and set them aside for any and all women refugees and their children that wish to live in peace and freedom.

You said, ''And it's going to stay that way until they evolve a better system and that system isn't going to involve women holding all the guns.''

We can require those countries to hang tribal leaders that do things like stoning little girls to death! Or make them shoot them bastards. Or both. Regardless, government that condone oppression towards women shouldn't have our support.

You said, ''I agree with you there actually. No amendments needed to be added to allow either african-americans or women from voting. Holding office is trickier, but still covered.''

I nearly fell of my chair! YOU? Agree with ME?

You said, ''I don't necessarily disagree here, but let's get real. Most of the UN consists of nations that actively discriminate against women. Take a look at the UN Human Rights commission which last time I checked had nations like Sudan and Saudi Arabia and Libya on it. The UN committees these days are dominated by third world countries-- a lot of them with Islamic laws on the books. So the odds of the UN taking action against countries that do this is just about nil. Cutting off World Bank loans, foreign aid, sanctions is more realistic-- but isn't going to happen either because really aside from Europe and some parts of Asia and Eastern Europe and maybe Australia, Russia, Israel, New Zealand and possibly Turkey... who would be left for us to deal with?''

And who do we need to 'deal' with? They want to trade, then they can clean up their act first; sanctions and trade embargoes should be imposed until they do.

And there would be enormous side benefits. For example, instead of buying oil from Islamic countries, we can continue to develop alternative energies - at an excelerated pace. No more wars for oil.

You said, ''That's really very Andrea Dworkin of you but it's not gonna happen. There hasn't been a settlement for thousands of years and there isn't going to be one now.''

You really mean to say the little worms of your Taliban brothers pray there won't be.

You said, ''The balance is actually tilting toward the countries that deny women civil rights and away from the countries that do. http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/ ... orce.php''

The Europeans will get their house in order, sooner or later. We've just been carrying their water too long. You also seemed to overlook that the judge was removed from the case. Only goes to show no country has a monopoly on court jesters.

You said, ''Now that deserves a spanking on its own. Instead of apologizing you act like an even bigger brat. Do you know everyone on that site that you can smear that many people? There are boys and girls, men and women on that site-- mostly relating personal experiences. And your behavior toward them was very rude. And you deserve a spanking for that alone.''

No! I do NOT deserve a spanking for telling the truth! They are perverts. Sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! And I hope they all read this and see exactly what I think of them!

To be clear, I am NOT talking about people who are relating their personal experiences. There is nothing wrong with that. I am talking about the sick, disgusting perverts who are reading them and enjoying the humiliation of girls and women!

And you stop posting that story about me this instant! And don't you or anyone else dare re-post it anywhere else. I mean it!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''You asked Bad Girl Spanker if he did things in school worth getting bare ass spankings in front of everyone. He answered yes. Now let's see you answer the same question. Did you do anything else, besides that first grade bare ass spanking you did get, that was worthy of having to pull down your panties, bend over and getting a spanking with everyone looking at your naked ass and pussy?''

I guess so. Just being fairly attractive and showing up in a skirt at school was enough to warrant many a bare-bottom spanking the way that pervert thinks. You as much said so yourself!

OK, I did promise to answer questions about whether I deserve a spanking and I guess your questions, even with the perverted tone of it, qualifies as one I have to answer.

But I have a party to go to tonight that I'm going to be late to already. It's eight o'clock and I'm not even dressed yet!

You're just going to have to wait for my answer this weekend. I'll have to look back to see exactly what that pervert Bad Girl Spanker said about deserved spankings in school, but from what I can rememeber he said about suspensions and things of that nature, I don't think I did anything deserving of one.

And I didn't deserve the bare-bottom one I actually got in front of my whole first grade class either! Even Bad Girl Spanker agrees with me on that!

To Lashiv:

You said, ''Can I have a summary of what has happened so far? I have read all the polls and, to be honest, Bad Girl Spanker seems completely in the right. Before making a decision, i need to ful story...''

OMG! Another one! Go back to your disgusting wanking. I'm sorry for you that your boyfriend obviously isn't up to the job.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-05-13 16:52:20

What a bitch! What did Lashiv even do to her? Becky really deserves to get her ass spanked and she's not answering anything, she just makes stupid excuses and begs for more time.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-13 17:12:18

Becky, your behavior is getting worse and worse by the reply. Not only are you still dodging the questions that were put to you, but you're adding on more insults.

Now you are going to stop acting like a bratty little girl and you are going to apologize to Lashiv for rudely insulting him when he was actually just trying to understand what was going on and post a personal apology to the people on the Dreambooks site. Something it's in your own best interest to do because some of them are going to be determining your fate.

If you can't at least try and act mature enough to admit your misbehavior and apologize, then you really need that corner time where you can make your apology to them a whole other way as they look over your naked body. And when you're over my lap, kicking and screaming-- you'll have the chance to make another special apology to them.

Now you're going to stop evading the question about the questions you were asked.

You were asked whether the little boy spanked you in the shower.

You were asked about the times you've been spanked and exposed naked in front of others before. If you don't answer the question, you're making it much more likely that you will be exposed naked and spanked by me. If you keep on ducking the questions, that's exactly what will happen to you.

No one's twisting anything, Becky. You said it yourself.

If I wasn't keeping my agreement, that would be one thing...

You are not keeping your agreement. You are not answering the questions. And you're late all the time and you know what happens to little girls who keep coming late and make up excuses. They get a bare bottom spanking with their panties around their ankles while everyone laughs at them.

Her inaction in helping give rights to women or raise their standard of living does in no way excuse the thousands of men in her country and others that also did nothing, or worse, for centuries.

The point little Becky is that a queen acts the same as a king. Women keep the system going as much as men do. Women want the inferior status in a male dominated society. You can't keep half the human race in a secondary role-- unless they want to be.

Just like you really want to be inside-, Becky. You just don't want to admit it.

It isn't education. Women in Victorian England often had better education on average than men. It isn't because men had a monopoly on power. Women had more political power back then than most realize.

And your silly plan to force equality would never work. There's more countries in the UN that deny equal rights to women, than extend equal rights. That's the majority of the world there, little girl. You can't boycott the majority of the world. It doesn't work.

We, as a civilized society, should have no problem in carving out large areas of land from those repression regimes and set them aside for any and all women refugees and their children that wish to live in peace and freedom.

So we fight another war and lose thousands of soldiers to create some sort of lesbo paradise? Brilliant plan, Becky. I bet the US Marines will just run off to get shot up for that one.

I nearly fell of my chair! YOU? Agree with ME?

Sure, unlike you, I'm honest. When something is true I agree with it. You're the dishonest one.

And there would be enormous side benefits. For example, instead of buying oil from Islamic countries, we can continue to develop alternative energies - at an excelerated pace. No more wars for oil.

If those alternative energies worked, we'd be using them already. No more oil, means no more cars running. Fancy sitting at home Becky? How far can you walk? And no more oil also means no more plastic, so no more vibrators either. Or roads.

The Europeans will get their house in order, sooner or later. We've just been carrying their water too long. You also seemed to overlook that the judge was removed from the case. Only goes to show no country has a monopoly on court jesters.

Yes they will. Check the birth rate for native Europeans and for Muslim immigrants. Millions of women in Europe are already living under Sharia law. By the end of this century, all of Europe will be under Sharia law. And women will be forced to walk around with their bodies and faces covered. No more nude beaches which is a shame.

And the judge was only removed because the story went public. It's only the tip of the iceberg. See http://comment.independent.co.uk/column ... 496657.ece

And it's going to be the norm there. Very soon. I'll miss the nude beaches but Europe did it to itself.

I guess so. Just being fairly attractive and showing up in a skirt at school was enough to warrant many a bare-bottom spanking the way that pervert thinks. You as much said so yourself!

No that doesn't warrant a bare bottom spanking. But teasing guys and then trying to get them in trouble-- does.

And you stop posting that story about me this instant! And don't you or anyone else dare re-post it anywhere else. I mean it!

You're not in a position to give orders, little girl. Now wipe that look off your face this instant. The story will go on until you learn to behave yourself. I already gave permission to anyone who wants to repost that story and they already began doing it.

No! I do NOT deserve a spanking for telling the truth! They are perverts. Sick, rotten, disgusting little wanking perverts! And I hope they all read this and see exactly what I think of them!

To fulfill your request, I'm going to post this here just so they know and they can help decide if you should be spanked or not.

And the more you keep acting like a bratty little girl, stamping your feet, insulting people and failing to live up to your promises-- the closer you get to that spanking.

And when your panties slide down and your bare butt is revealed and I begin spanking you, everyone will agree it's exactly what you deserve.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-05-13 21:15:14

Becky has nothing to apologize for. And who's this Lashiv? Your latest boyfriend? Dumped again?

Hey, Lashiv. Does the Mad Gay Wanker moan much when you're giving him the shaft? Actually, it's a wonder you can fuck him in the ass at all, given how anal retentive he is.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-13 21:52:19

Everyone here agrees Becky needs to apologize for her behavior. But I guess you have to substitute for your sister, now that Dee Dee is too embarrassed and afraid to come here anymore.

How is your nude little sister now anyway? With you being the slut in the family, I bet everyone including thought you would be the first to wind up naked on the internet.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-17 04:22:46

To Joe Knows:

Joe Knows said, ''What a bitch! What did Lashiv even do to her? Becky really deserves to get her ass spanked and she's not answering anything, she just makes stupid excuses and begs for more time.''

I am NOT making excuses! I AM answering the questions like I promised to do. I just need a little time, that's all. I've been busy. You guys aren't being fair at all. And it's Bad Girl Spanker who is NOT answering MY questions! I do NOT deserve to have my butt spanked. And I think the debate is proving that! That's why he is whining like a little cry-baby so much - because he is losing!

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Now you are going to stop acting like a bratty little girl and you are going to apologize to Lashiv for rudely insulting him when he was actually just trying to understand what was going on and post a personal apology to the people on the Dreambooks site. Something it's in your own best interest to do because some of them are going to be determining your fate.''

Having another little wet dream? Because that's the only way you're going to see me apologize to your newest boyfriend: is in your little wet dreams.

And apologize to those other little wanking perverts? LOL! Are you kidding? Never! They can all kiss my butt!

And how DARE you demand ME to apologize to THEM. YOU should be the one apologizing to ME for writing that sick, twisted perverted story of yours designed to humiliate me. And you better not post it anywhere else. I mean it!

You said, ''If you can't at least try and act mature enough to admit your misbehavior and apologize, then you really need that corner time where you can make your apology to them a whole other way as they look over your naked body.''

'Corner time?' And just what do you mean by that? And just how are those little wanking perverts going to look at my naked body? I haven't lost this debate yet. If I do and I have to take that spanking in the nude, then that's different. But I'm not going to lose, so they won't get to see me nude! So there!

You said, ''Now you're going to stop evading the question about the questions you were asked. 1. You were asked whether the little boy spanked you in the shower.''

I already told you that the boy is the one who got spanked by his father after he pulled my towel away, exposing me completely in front of everyone.

You said, ''2. You were asked about the times you've been spanked and exposed naked in front of others before. If you don't answer the question, you're making it much more likely that you will be exposed naked and spanked by me. If you keep on ducking the questions, that's exactly what will happen to you.''

I already told you about some of my most embarrassing moments.

But I fail to see why you need to know every time I've been ''naked in front of others'' before.

Why does having an embarrassing incident while trying on clothes, for example, have to do with whether I deserved to be spanked?

Or flirting with a guy and giving him a little flash of my panties from across the school yard?

You're a typical pervert! What do you want to know? All about every time I ever undressed in our high school locker room with the other girls? Why's that? Because you're trying to imagine all those other girls naked with me or are you just trying to get in touch with your feminine side?

You said, ''You are not keeping your agreement. You are not answering the questions. And you're late all the time and you know what happens to little girls who keep coming late and make up excuses. They get a bare bottom spanking with their panties around their ankles while everyone laughs at them.''

OK, I know I've been tardy sometimes. But I AM keeping my agreement and I AM answering all the questions. You just don't like the answers. And STOP calling me a 'little girl.' I am an adult woman and DEMAND you start treating me as such!

You said, ''There's more countries in the UN that deny equal rights to women, than extend equal rights. That's the majority of the world there, little girl. You can't boycott the majority of the world. It doesn't work.''

Really? Why the hell not? Your Talibanic brothers need to be put in their place once and for all! And those little bastards just aren't a threat to women everywhere but to anyone, men included, who believe in freedom.

You said, ''So we fight another war and lose thousands of soldiers to create some sort of lesbo paradise? Brilliant plan, Becky.''

Why are you defending the CURRENT war strategy? Aren't thousands of soldiers losing their lives in THAT?

Ever hear about training and GIVING them the weapons so they can fight themselves?

And when those bastard Talibanic brothers of yours are captured, put them in a prison entirely staffed by Afghani women.

You said, ''If those alternative energies worked, we'd be using them already. No more oil, means no more cars running. Fancy sitting at home Becky? How far can you walk? And no more oil also means no more plastic, so no more vibrators either. Or roads.''

Other countries are using alternative energies. How much oil does Brazil import, Mr. Taliban Smarty-ass Pants?

And we have enough oil right here in the U.S. to manufacture my vibrator, you pervert! Or in Canada? in Mexico? We don't need to import it from oppressive Islamic regimes. We need to stop trading with those that oppress people!

You said, ''Yes they will. Check the birth rate for native Europeans and for Muslim immigrants.''

Today's youth of European-stock don't enthusiastically share the pacifist nature of their parents who grew up in a post-World War II devastated land. They are also increasingly opposed to immigration from Islamic countries. And Europeans historically are much more quick than we are to radically change their governments. If 9/11 or worse had happened in Paris or Berlin, there would have been significant public support to not only halt immigration from Islamic countries but also in deporting those immigrants currently living there.

Even the French made a right turn in their presidential election. And since you like citations, here's one for you: http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=9073

You said, ''No that doesn't warrant a bare bottom spanking. But teasing guys and then trying to get them in trouble-- does.''

What the hell do you mean by ''teasing guys''? And how does it get them in trouble?

You said, ''You're not in a position to give orders, little girl. Now wipe that look off your face this instant. The story will go on until you learn to behave yourself. I already gave permission to anyone who wants to repost that story and they already began doing it. ... I'm going to post this here just so they know and they can help decide if you should be spanked or not.''

That sick, perverted story you wrote about me will continue to be deleted. And I seriously doubt anyone else will post it anywhere. But in case they do, you better not dare mention my full name in it or lead any of those perverts over here from that digusting website or any other ones. I don't need any more little wanking perverts perving all over me about it. There's enough here like that already!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-05-17 08:23:00

Becky you should get a spanking just for bitching too much. You may be hot but pity the dude who ever marries you. You dont ever fucking shut up! They ain't anything wrong with Spanker's story about you. You sure got your panties up in a bunch about it. If your wearing any panties that is. Whats this about you flashing guys at school? And why the fucking threats that Spanker shouldn't talk about you? If your so sure you were right in stripping and spanking those boys at the pool for exposing your teenage boobies to everyone, you should tell Spanker to write a prelude or something or use what you wrote yourself about what you did to them or link to what you said. Or are you afraid people will think you were wrong and maybe deserve to be spanked for doing what you did to those boys? Thats what you what peoples opinions, isnt it? Your not afraid now are you, like your friend Belinda showed she was running off and hiding once everyone saw her buck naked and spreading her wide pussy open for that gay dude Jason? How's she doing by the way? She ever get laid?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-17 16:31:26

For someone who claims to be an adult woman, all you ever do is pout and make excuses and lie. Get this straight Becky, if you're going to act like a little girl, you're going to be treated like one. And your "demands" will be treated like a little girl having a tantrum who needs to be settled down.

That means the story will go on being written until you demonstrate to me that you can behave responsibly like an adult woman.

I told you to apologize to Lashiv and the Dreambooks users for your own benefit. Instead you decided to be bratty and throw a tantrum instead. Since they're going to be helping decide your fate, it's your butt that's going to be spanked. Hope you like spankings, little girl. Wait-- we all know you do.

Corner time?' And just what do you mean by that? And just how are those little wanking perverts going to look at my naked body? I haven't lost this debate yet. If I do and I have to take that spanking in the nude, then that's different. But I'm not going to lose, so they won't get to see me nude! So there!

Don't stick your tongue out at me, little girl.

Corner time means the time you stand on display and stand there after your spanking, showing your reddened bare butt. Until you actually get your spanking in the nude, there's another alternative.

OK, I know I've been tardy sometimes. But I AM keeping my agreement and I AM answering all the questions. You just don't like the answers. And STOP calling me a 'little girl.' I am an adult woman and DEMAND you start treating me as such!

No Becky you are not and until you stop being tardy and begin answering the questions and keeping your agreement, you will be treated as the little girl you're being-- and your demands will just add to your spankings.

Now let's get back to the questions you keep dodging for over a month now:

Did the boy spank you?

I'm not asking if he got spanked. I'm not asking for Libby to come by and tell a whole other story. I'm asking if the boy spanked you.

Tell us about the times you've been exposed naked in front of others-- especially guys

No I'm not asking about changing with other girls in the locker room. Just like with the boy, you know exactly what I'm asking and you're playing games. That's what a little girl does. See why no one will treat you like an adult woman-- because you just don't act like one.

Your answers will either back up my theory of how you act around guys or not.

Really? Why the hell not? Your Talibanic brothers need to be put in their place once and for all! And those little bastards just aren't a threat to women everywhere but to anyone, men included, who believe in freedom... Ever hear about training and GIVING them the weapons so they can fight themselves? And when those bastard Talibanic brothers of yours are captured, put them in a prison entirely staffed by Afghani women.

Becky what you don't get is that women in those societies are part of the system and part of the problem. They adapted long ago to the system. When women grow up convinced that they're inferior because of their sex, they take on other identities, especially nationalistic and religious ones. The majority of those women prefer to be Wahhabi Muslims or members of their tribe to a female identity.

Top that off with growing up being made to feel guilty for having a female body and being convinced that being inferior is actually better for them-- and your revolution goes nowhere.

Go ahead start a boycott but there isn't any major women's organization in the US that will do it, because their big donors come from corporate just like every other org's and because women's organizations are adjuncts of the Democratic party which is in favor of international trade. See money, corporate.

And we have enough oil right here in the U.S. to manufacture my vibrator, you pervert! Or in Canada? in Mexico? We don't need to import it from oppressive Islamic regimes. We need to stop trading with those that oppress people!

So no islamic oil wanking for Becky? Pure Canadian\US\Mexican oil for your vibrators and no foreign oil inside your vagina.

Today's youth of European-stock don't enthusiastically share the pacifist nature of their parents who grew up in a post-World War II devastated land. They are also increasingly opposed to immigration from Islamic countries. And Europeans historically are much more quick than we are to radically change their governments. If 9/11 or worse had happened in Paris or Berlin, there would have been significant public support to not only halt immigration from Islamic countries but also in deporting those immigrants currently living there.

When terrorist attacks hit Spain and England, support for fighting terrorism decreased. Some parts of Europe are swinging to the right but that isn't going to matter.

Like I said feminism has killed the European birth rate. Muslim women who are kept barefoot and pregnant make up growing proportions of the population.

Europe is making up for the shortages caused by feminism and the good life by importing Muslim workers to fill the gap.

France did elect a more conservative President with a majority of the women's vote-- but Sarkozy is a European style moderate conservative. He's not even as conservative as Harper. Probably less so than Blair who's Labor.

Unless Europe deals with its birth rate \ immigration problem-- nothing is going to change.

What the hell do you mean by ''teasing guys''? And how does it get them in trouble?

I mean flashing guys and then complaining about them and trying to get them in trouble.

But in case they do, you better not dare mention my full name in it or lead any of those perverts over here from that digusting website or any other ones. I don't need any more little wanking perverts perving all over me about it. There's enough here like that already!

Thanks for reminding me. Gotta put your name in Part 2 of Becky and the Anderson School for Defiant Girls. I already left them a link too, a while back.

Little wanking perverts? You're not that little Becky and with a steady supply of oil, you can play with all the vibrators you want.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-17 23:46:12

Look, Becky. Straight up I'm going to tell you after seeing the half-naked pics you have of yourself on your site, any guy who isn't a fag is going to want to spank your bare ass if you let him. If looking hot and sexy means you deserve a spanking, you need spanked round the clock.

Now to be more serious, I totally disagree with Spanker. I don't think you're losing the debate. You're holding your own pretty good for a girl. Plus he's said some real stupid ass stuff, like saying if girls wear sexy clothes and flirt with guys they should be spanked bare ass and naked in front of everyone at school. That's crazy bullshit. I wouldn't want my girlfriend having to strip and get spanked and humiliated in front of everyone like that just because she's hot and flaunts it a little. Or for any of that other shit he mentioned. No decent guy would. Only morons, losers and fags who don't have girlfriends would want to see school girls treated like that.

But the situation with you is different than that. You've asked people if your behavior justifies being spanked. And you're willing to be spanked if so decided by the results of this debate. You said you'll let polls determine if you get spanked naked, half-naked or dressed. You've promised to answer questions and even gave the OK to let yourself be punished when you don't. You agreed to those rules. No one forced you to agree to all that.

Like Bracko said stop crying about Spanker's story. We all know it didn't happen to you (at least not yet). So sit back and enjoy it with the rest of us. As far as having to apologize to anyone, blow that off. Anyone can understand why you'd be pissed off and nothing was ever said about you having to be quiet and let Spanker or any other guys make fun of you like that. But like I said, chill. Or just ask Spanker to tell everyone that although you got those boys spanked and humiliated, his story about you is fiction and he only wrote it to get on your nerves.

But Spanker is absolutely right that you keep dodging questions. You never answered mine from May 5.

You asked Bad Girl Spanker if he did things in school worth getting bare ass spankings in front of everyone. He answered yes. Now let's see you answer the same question. Did you do anything else, besides that first grade bare ass spanking you did get, that was worthy of having to pull down your panties, bend over and getting a spanking with everyone looking at your naked ass and pussy?

All you told me here was:

I guess so. Just being fairly attractive and showing up in a skirt at school was enough to warrant many a bare-bottom spanking the way that pervert thinks. You as much said so yourself! OK, I did promise to answer questions about whether I deserve a spanking and I guess your questions, even with the perverted tone of it, qualifies as one I have to answer. But I have a party to go to tonight that I'm going to be late to already. It's eight o'clock and I'm not even dressed yet! You're just going to have to wait for my answer this weekend. I'll have to look back to see exactly what that pervert Bad Girl Spanker said about deserved spankings in school, but from what I can remember he said about suspensions and things of that nature, I don't think I did anything deserving of one.

I hope you remembered to wear panties before you left for your party that night. You do forget things, Becky, just like you forget to answer me after you promised you would. I'm still waiting. You asked everyone for more time to answer our questions because you're busy with your school work. What's going to parties have to do with that?

And these questions we keep asking you are all relevant. Since you want to know if your past behavior was deserving of a spanking, then we need to know more about your past behavior. It's as simple as that.

Spanker and the rest of us have been asking you repeatedly about that recent incident when you got caught naked. Simple question. Did that boy spank you? Yes or no? Or if you refuse to answer that, then just say so.

I actually have a couple of questions about that too.

Quoting your girlfriend Libby:

Then Ernesto told Becky that unless she forgave him for what he did, he was afraid he was going to get punished even more. He started to cry hard and was shaking a little. Becky then stood up, covered her breasts with one arm, her pubes with another and started lecturing him.

Libby then quoted you as saying:

You really hurt my feelings with the name you called me. Did you tell your father what you said and what you did, sending that man into the bathroom to see me undressed?

The question, Becky, is what name did the boy call you?

Libby said something else that in reading that all again caught my eye:

So, I then asked him how did he think Becky felt being seen naked by him, his father and the two other men.

''Ashamed.''

''Why?'' I asked.

''Because she's not wearing no clothes,'' he said.

''Then why did you do that [pulling Becky's towel off] to her?'' I asked.

''Because it was funny,'' he answered, honestly.

''Well, she's not wearing any clothes now. Why aren't you laughing at her now?'' I asked, grinning at Becky, who was a little annoyed that I had the nerve to say that. She then grabbed the wet towel and draped it around her breasts.

Becky, what took you so long to grab a towel? Your friend Libby is scolding this kid for helping humiliate you but you're still standing around naked in front of him?

Although I don't think it's ever been said how the determination is going to be made as to who wins the debate, you or Spanker, which will determine whether you get spanked, I think people who've been reading everything and participating should help decide that. I can only speak for myself and I think I've been fair and open-minded. But if you keep dodging the questions, you're giving me no other choice but to say Spanker might end up winning simply by default. Is that what you want?

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2007-05-18 00:36:02

Totally whipped

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-19 02:08:44

To Scorpiono:

Since you at least wrote to me in a civilized tone without threats, I'll respond to you first.

Bad Girl Spanker will just have to sit on his bed and wank to the reflection on the mirror above him until I respond to him this weekend. Oh, that's right. It's what he'd be doing anyway.

You said, ''If looking hot and sexy means you deserve a spanking, you need spanked round the clock.''

Why, thank you, Scorpiono! That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me on this board in a while.

You said, ''I totally disagree with Spanker. I don't think you're losing the debate. You're holding your own pretty good for a girl. Plus he's said some real stupid ass stuff, like saying if girls wear sexy clothes and flirt with guys they should be spanked bare ass and naked in front of everyone at school. That's crazy bullshit. I wouldn't want my girlfriend having to strip and get spanked and humiliated in front of everyone like that just because she's hot and flaunts it a little. Or for any of that other shit he mentioned. No decent guy would. Only morons, losers and fags who don't have girlfriends would want to see school girls treated like that.''

You'd better get ready for the insults he'll give you for disagreeing with him. But you're correct, especially in that last sentence, which also explains why Bad Girl Spanker feels the way he does.

You said, ''You've asked people if your behavior justifies being spanked. And you're willing to be spanked if so decided by the results of this debate. You said you'll let polls determine if you get spanked naked, half-naked or dressed. You've promised to answer questions and even gave the OK to let yourself be punished when you don't. You agreed to those rules. No one forced you to agree to all that.''

I'm not disputing that. There's really not much there you said that I can argue with.

You said, ''Like Bracko said stop crying about Spanker's story. We all know it didn't happen to you (at least not yet). So sit back and enjoy it with the rest of us.''

I'm not ''crying'' about it. I am FURIOUS about it. Don't tell me to sit back and enjoy it! There's nothing enjoyable about being humiliated like that!

You said, ''As far as having to apologize to anyone, blow that off. Anyone can understand why you'd be pissed off and nothing was ever said about you having to be quiet and let Spanker or any other guys make fun of you like that.''

And I am NOT going to apologize. You don't need to tell me that. Tell it to that worm! The nerve of him!

You said, ''Or just ask Spanker to tell everyone that although you got those boys spanked and humiliated, his story about you is fiction and he only wrote it to get on your nerves.''

That would be a total waste of time because he won't tell the truth. And even if he did tell those little wanking perverts on that disgusting site what actually happened to me in real life at the hands of those stupid brats when they were little, he would surely make it sound like I was somehow in the wrong and he'd blame me that they got spanked on their bare butts in front of everyone.

You said, ''And these questions we keep asking you are all relevant. Since you want to know if your past behavior was deserving of a spanking, then we need to know more about your past behavior. It's as simple as that.''

I said that I'm sorry for being slow sometimes in answering. Give me a break already! I know that's all relevant.

You said, ''Spanker and the rest of us have been asking you repeatedly about that recent incident when you got caught naked. Simple question. Did that boy spank you? Yes or no? Or if you refuse to answer that, then just say so.''

OMG! When will you guys please stop asking me that over and over and over? I answered already. And anyway, there's no way that I'd allow a 10-year old boy to put me over his knee and spank me. That would be so humiliating and that did not happen! Now, can you please drop it?

You said, ''The question, Becky, is what name did the boy call you?''

It wasn't a very nice name but it really doesn't matter. He was sincerely sorry for what he said and he apologized. It had nothing to do with the spanking his father gave him because only Libby knew about it. I forgave the boy and isn't that what really counts? Can we just leave it at that?

You said, ''Becky, what took you so long to grab a towel? Your friend Libby is scolding this kid for helping humiliate you but you're still standing around naked in front of him?''

After what had just happened (the boy pulling my towel off in front of everyone), I was so embarrassed that I just about didn't care too much that he saw me naked again. I was kind of covering myself, though.

You said, ''If you keep dodging the questions, you're giving me no other choice but to say Spanker might end up winning simply by default. Is that what you want?''

I am NOT ''dodging the questions'' and didn't I just answer all of yours? See? That PROVES I'm living up to the agreement.

You said, ''I hope you remembered to wear panties before you left for your party that night. You do forget things, Becky, just like you forget to answer me after you promised you would. I'm still waiting. You asked everyone for more time to answer our questions because you're busy with your school work. What's going to parties have to do with that?''

O.K., I'm sorry. I do apologize for not answering all that. And, yes, I DID wear panties that night. You don't have to make fun of me about that, but I can take a little joke now and then. Actually, I'm trying to get out the door right now to a party. I promise I'll answer you more fully later. (And yes, I have my panties on! LOL!)

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-05-20 05:09:07

What? Becky didn't answer anything! You are such a loser Scorpiono. Steve's right. You're whipped. She gives you some compliments and you crawl to kiss her feet.

It wasn't a very nice name but it really doesn't matter.

Not an answer.

OMG! When will you guys please stop asking me that over and over and over? I answered already. And anyway, there's no way that I'd allow a 10-year old boy to put me over his knee and spank me. That would be so humiliating and that did not happen! Now, can you please drop it?

Not an answer.

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2007-05-21 17:23:21

Scorp totally pussied out

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-22 02:24:40

Hey Stevie and Joey:

I didn't even see Becky's response to me until now and you're both crying like fucking two-year olds. So why don't the two of you just go fuck off to yourselves.

Becky: You sort of answered my question about whether that boy spanked you. But Spanker is correct. The way you answered it makes me wonder. OK, I'll take your word for it that the boy didn't put you over his knee. But that's not the only way a girl can be spanked, as experience probably can tell you.

You really need to answer the question in a yes or no way. Did that boy spank you when he caught you naked? Yes or no? It's as simple as that.

Not that I don't mind you flirting with me. Stevie and Joey are going to get a complex from it but who the fuck cares about them? Flirt away. Just answer the questions like you promised.

Now about the name that boy called you. Must have been pretty bad. But no need for you to be upset about it. Like you said, you forgave him. So what's the deal with not telling us?

Was it the B, C, or S word. Give us a hint.

I can't see how the hell whatever he called you has anything to do with whether you need to be spanked, but you've got some of us curious about it now. And why would a ten year old kid be calling a college gal R-rated names.

And I'm still waiting for those other answers about your behavior in school.

Becky, you wrote:

And even if he did tell those little wanking perverts on that disgusting site what actually happened to me in real life at the hands of those stupid brats when they were little, he would surely make it sound like I was somehow in the wrong and he'd blame me that they got spanked on their bare butts in front of everyone.

You don't know that. He might actually tell the truth. Spanker does seem like a straight-up, truth-telling guy most of the time. Maybe he's just getting even with you girls for making all those gay cracks at him. Why don't you ask him if he'd tell Dreambook people what those guys in his story about you had happen to them?

Or is Becky a little afraid that what you did to them in real life when they were young boys is worthy of you getting spanked for it?

Not a judgement there, just an observation. Like I said, I'm keeping an open mind.

But wouldn't you at least agree that most guys would be pretty pissed if they put themselves in those boys' shoes, getting stripped naked in front of all those mothers and girls, humiliated and spanked in front of all of them, all because they got a little boobie show?

You're the one asking the question, after all:

Should I somehow be responsible that his mom pulled down his swimtrunks in front of everyone - me, my girlfriends, several girls his age, all the other moms present - spanked him on his bare butt and then made him apologize to me before permitting him to pull up his swimtrunks? Seriously? Was it in any way MY fault that everyone got a quick look at this brat's little, hairless weenie and laughed as he got spanked? Or that his friend got the same punishment?

Maybe you should be spanked because of how much you enjoyed those boys' embarrassment.

Hope you had a good time at your party, Party Girl.

Did you come home with your panties still on? If so, I can help you take them off.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-05-22 02:46:30

Nobody's crying. We're just telling you, you're a loser for kissing Becky's ass. She sure has no trouble playing you.

Isn't anybody here who doesn't think otherwise including Becky. Go ahead keep her letting her dodge the questions some more. Show us how whipped you really are.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-22 03:43:36

No one's letting Becky dodge anything. Not me, not Spanker. We'll ask Becky what we want, when we want and how we want.

What's with the 'loser' shit? Because I'm flirting with her? Or you just jealous because she's flirting back while ignoring you? Whatever, dude. And speaking of kissing ass, you can go kiss Stevie's.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-05-22 03:54:38

Pathetic. You just keep letting her off the hook because you think you can get somewhere with her while she's playing you.

Did you come home with your panties still on? If so, I can help you take them off.

Yeah like that's going to happen. This is why you're such a loser panting over her, while she lets you think you can get somewhere long enough to dodge the questions.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-22 03:56:20

I'm not letting Becky off the hook and neither is Spanker. We're the ones pointing out and asking her follow ups. I don't see shit from you.

You just keep letting her off the hook because you think you can get somewhere with her while she's playing you.

So? That's my business if I want to flirt with her. Hey, you never know. She might need someone to rub lotion on her after Spanker spanks her butt sore if she loses the debate.

Yeah like that's going to happen. This is why you're such a loser.

I'd rather be helping Becky take off her panties than helping Stevie take off his shorts, like you are doing.

Fuck off, faggot.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-05-22 04:25:19

Get this through your head, you're not going to be helping Becky take anything off. You're a fucking moron for thinking that.

You keep letting her off the hook each time while you whack off to some fantasy where you're taking off her panties. All you are is a chump who's getting played.

And who the fuck is Stevie and why are you obsessed with his shorts?

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-05-22 09:52:51

Just everyone STFU already! Joe Knows if you knows a way to make Becky start singing then fire away. If not then STFU! Scorpiono he's right about you. Stop kissing up to Becky. You getting pathetic man. Sure she's hot but she's needs taming first. Like a bare ass spanking.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-05-22 18:36:08

Does here anyone disagree that Becky Romero has recently been failing to keep up to the agreement she made to avoid being spanked? Specifically, that she has not been fully forthcoming in responding to inquiries which are essential in deciding the outcome of her debate with Bad Girl Spanker?

Not only that, but as Bad Girl Spanker, Scorpiono and others have pointed out, Becky further agreed to allow herself to be disciplined if she broke the rules of the debate.

If Becky can't keep her word, then she is as much as saying that she has lost the debate and deserves the spanking she sought to avoid.

But, as any parent or teacher knows, sometimes a little discipline is all that a child needs to keep her focused and in line. Even though she is in college, since Becky is acting like a little girl maybe she ought to be treated like one for a while and see how that goes.

Bad Girl Spanker has noted that, in addition to spankings, embarrassing exposure and forced public nudity certainly have had a disciplining effect in the past on Becky and her girlfriends. For example, once their nude pics ended up being passed around at their high school, did Becky, Libby or Belinda dare depants any more guys?

I would therefore suggest that Becky needs an immediate 'time out' - time without clothes, that is.

Becky should be required to post for public display at least two nude photos of herself. The photos must show her face and at least either her exposed boobs or her bare butt. She may certainly show more of herself if she so desires. I don't think anyone here would object if she did.

If Becky fails to post the nudes of herself in an exercise of self-discipline, then anyone who has nudes of Becky may alternatively post them. For example, Bad Girl Spanker has hinted that he has nude pics of Becky that would embarrass her into acting with proper behavior, but so far he has been more than tolerate of her constant disrespect to him.

Perhaps a brief 'time out' and the embarrassing exposure that comes with it will give Becky the incentive she needs to keep her promises, truthfully and fully answer the debate questions and perhaps even inspire her to go on and win the debate and avoid additional public nudity and the spanking that would come with it.

I suggest that the 'time out' end as soon as Becky answers the outstanding questions to the satisfaction of those that asked them, with that period being no longer than one week in any event. She can then take down her nude pics or delete those of her nude posted by others.

So that Becky can't say we aren't being fair to her, I propose we allow everyone who has been posting on this board to vote once on my proposal (and only those who've posted up to today). Everyone's vote will be public. Again bending over backwards for Becky to show our fairness, this will also prevent newcomers from decided whether she gets disciplined and prevent people from voting more than once (as what could happen in a hidden Mr. Poll vote).

I've created a new thread for this purpose. Hopefully everyone will use that thread just for that purpose alone.

In the interest of gaining a quick resolution to Becky's discipline problem, I also propose that the voting end at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, May 25, 2007, with the majority deciding the issue.

Should Becky Romero receive an immediate and naked 'time out'? Yes or no?

Vote now.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-23 04:22:13

To Scorpiono,

You said, ''OK, I'll take your word for it that the boy didn't put you over his knee.''

At least someone believes me. Thank you.

You said, ''But that's not the only way a girl can be spanked, as experience probably can tell you.''

I know that! That's not funny!

You said, ''You really need to answer the question in a yes or no way. Did that boy spank you when he caught you naked? Yes or no? It's as simple as that.''

It's not simple. It's kind of, you know, complicated. Why can't everyone just drop it? Why is that so important? None of you can seem to answer that? Well?

You said, ''Now about the name that boy called you. Must have been pretty bad. But no need for you to be upset about it. Like you said, you forgave him. So what's the deal with not telling us? ...Why would a ten year old kid be calling a college gal R-rated names.''

It WAS bad. He really hurt my feelings. Not that I haven't been called that before, but when a 10-year old boy says it, it really hurts.

I had said something mean to him before that while he was peeing and I was trying to rush him out of the bathroom because I was totally naked, angry, embarrassed and didn't know he had snuck in there when I had gone out briefly to see why the water went off and it just went downhill from there. He was wrong and he apologized to me later. That's what counts.

You said, ''Spanker does seem like a straight-up, truth-telling guy most of the time.''

Bad Girl Spanker? A STRAIGHT guy? LOL!

You said, ''Why don't you ask him if he'd tell Dreambook people what those guys in his story about you had happen to them?''

NO! And he'd better not! He'd only cause me more embarrassment and that's not fair!

You said, ''Or is Becky a little afraid that what you did to them in real life when they were young boys is worthy of you getting spanked for it?''

I'm NOT afraid of those jerks! They were acting like little brats and their moms punished them for it. And it wasn't just me they were harassing. They had tried removing the bikini tops of OTHER girls in the pool, too!

You said, ''Not a judgement there, just an observation. Like I said, I'm keeping an open mind.''

Please continue to do so. No one else seems to be doing it. That's all I want, is to be treated fairly. If everyone is fair and honest with me but I still lose the debate and get spanked, I can accept that. If not, it's just not fair!

You said, ''But wouldn't you at least agree that most guys would be pretty pissed if they put themselves in those boys' shoes, getting stripped naked in front of all those mothers and girls, humiliated and spanked in front of all of them, all because they got a little boobie show?''

HEY! WATCH IT, buster! I don't have ''little boobs''!

And why should most guys be ''pissed'' about it. They shouldn't be ripping off girls' bikini tops. If they want bikini's so bad, they should buy their own - AND WEAR THEM!

You said, ''Maybe you should be spanked because of how much you enjoyed those boys' embarrassment.''

All I said was that it's not my fault that their moms pulled down their swim trunks and spanked them in front of everyone. I NEVER said I enjoyed their embarrassment! Don't put words in my mouth!

You said, ''Hope you had a good time at your party, Party Girl. Did you come home with your panties still on? If so, I can help you take them off.''

As a matter of fact, I DID have a very fun time. Thank you! And yes, I came home with my panties on, silly boy.

Maybe you need help getting YOUR underwear taken off? LOL! Is it boxers or briefs?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-05-25 14:25:34

There's really no doubt it.

Becky has completely failed to live up to her obligations and she's not even bothering to pretend that she's trying anymore. She has kept dodging the questions time and time again and it looks like she needs some disciplining instead.

She can either begin cooperating or else face the naked humiliation.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-05-27 23:43:35

Becky, I asked you to give a yes or no answer if that little kid spanked you.

And what did you say?

It's not simple. It's kind of, you know, complicated. Why can't everyone just drop it? Why is that so important? None of you can seem to answer that? Well?

WTF is complicated about it? It's a friggin one word yes or no answer!

Same thing about the name he called you. Simple question. Instead, I get this from you:

It WAS bad. He really hurt my feelings. Not that I haven't been called that before, but when a 10-year old boy says it, it really hurts. I had said something mean to him before that while he was peeing and I was trying to rush him out of the bathroom because I was totally naked, angry, embarrassed and didn't know he had snuck in there when I had gone out briefly to see why the water went off and it just went downhill from there. He was wrong and he apologized to me later. That's what counts.

WTF did you say to him? Can't you just answer the damned questions instead of playing these games with us? OK, look.

I think I see Spanker's point now. He can tell me if I'm wrong.

Here goes: If you were so mean to that innocent kid that he called you a R-rated name, maybe he'll say you deserve a spanking for it. Maybe that's why it's important and I totally agree with him you should answer it. Look Becky, personally I don't really give a rip if that kid spanked your butt black and blue. And it probably doesn't mean very much in the scheme of things as far as the debate is concerned. You can't win every point. But not answer questions after you promised to answer - that's worse.

Maybe that boy didn't put you over his knee, but like I said you know there's more than one way to spank a naked girl.

How big is he? Your website says you're 5-8 and 114. What about this kid? Maybe he's mature physically for 10 years. Is he close to your size, maybe enough that he's stronger than you? Any way maybe he could he have grabbed you, bent you over and gave you a series of embarrassing spanks to your bare butt?

Would be kind of hard for you to say you could fight off Spanker stripping and spanking you if you can't even stop a little kid from turning your ass red.

Come on, Becky. Level with us.

HEY! WATCH IT, buster! I don't have ''little boobs''!

Oh how much I'd like to see visual proof one way or the other.

All I said was that it's not my fault that their moms pulled down their swim trunks and spanked them in front of everyone. I NEVER said I enjoyed their embarrassment! Don't put words in my mouth!

You might not have said it, but by the way you described it and made fun of their small dicks it sounds like you enjoyed it. I'm not saying you're wrong for laughing at seeing a kid naked after took your bikini top. But can't you see where guys would be pissed off if they put themselves in those boys' place?

As a matter of fact, I DID have a very fun time. Thank you! And yes, I came home with my panties on, silly boy. Maybe you need help getting YOUR underwear taken off? LOL! Is it boxers or briefs?

I think you need to find out the answer to that for yourself. You ever go to Florida. I'm going down there this summer. Maybe we can hook up?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-28 23:30:33

To Scorpiono,

I'm going to make this short, hopefully. We are all over at Belinda's place (actually, her mom's) for a pool party and barbecue today.

Just taking a little break from swimming and wanted to see how that voting went. I see it went very well!

I asked you if you wear boxers or briefs and you said, ''I think you need to find out the answer to that for yourself. You ever go to Florida. I'm going down there this summer. Maybe we can hook up?''

LO! If I do find out the answer myself, I might pull them down! LOL!

Or maybe the answer's neither! LOL!

Thank you for the invitation to join you in Florida, but I've got a busy summer ahead. My girlfriends and I pitched in together and bought a cute little bungalow not far from our college campus that we're going to be fixing up and either flipping it or renting it out in the fall. You don't do any electrical work by chance, do you?

You said, ''WTF is complicated about it? It's a friggin one word yes or no answer!''

It IS complicated. It's not that simple like you make it sound. If you knew, you understand.

You said, ''Maybe that boy didn't put you over his knee, but like I said you know there's more than one way to spank a naked girl. How big is he? Your website says you're 5-8 and 114. What about this kid? Maybe he's mature physically for 10 years. Is he close to your size, maybe enough that he's stronger than you? Any way maybe he could he have grabbed you, bent you over and gave you a series of embarrassing spanks to your bare butt?''

It did NOT happen like that! He did no such thing! And even if he tried to, the boy isn't big or strong enough to do that to me!

You said, ''Same thing about the name he called you. Simple question. ... WTF did you say to him? Can't you just answer the damned questions instead of playing these games with us? OK, look.''

I'm NOT playing games. Why can't you believe me?

OK. This is what happened with the boy calling me a name.

I had went back into the bathroom, still naked and dripping wet, blushing like crazy, only to find this kid in there peeing. I started yelling for him to get out. He yelled back, telling me to get out. So I said something hoping to really embarrass him into leaving. What I said wasn't very nice and I regretted saying that to him. I'm sure he didn't fully understand how insulting what I said was, but he knew he should be embarrassed by it even if he didn't fully understand it.

Anyway, then I looked out in the hallway to see if I could make a quick dash to the cupboard for a towel (which, if I had, wouldn't have done me any good because it was emptied out with all the work going on). But I decided against it because the workers would have seen me since the cupboard was in the hall next to the kitchen. They had already seen plenty! I was not going to put on another show for them!

But while I was looking out from around the bathroom door frame, this kid is still peeing but he twisting around to look at my bare butt!

When he did that, he peed all over the floor!

I yelled at him again, ''Watch your aim!''

In a few more seconds he was finished. He zipped up his pants and started to leave. No way!

I yelled at him to clean up the disgusting mess he had made on the floor.

He did, grabbing some tissues. While he was doing so is when he muttered under his breath, calling me that name. He called me a ''bitch.''

I stood there over, demanding he repeat what he said. And he DID: ''I said you're a bitch.''

I then was really ticked, not to mentioned very hurt, and yelled at him to get out before I pulled his pants down and gave him a spanking!

OK? Satisfied now? This is why I didn't want to talk about this too much because all you guys are going to hate me for threatening to spank this kid.

I didn't spank him, of course and wouldn't have. It was just that I was angry as hell, embarrassed, very hurt from being called that by a little kid and venting it all on this boy.

He was out the room in about 30 seconds and that was that. He had said it one more time. Then I grabbed a bar of soap and told him I was going to wash his mouth out with it right in front of everyone, whether I had clothes on or not, in about two seconds if he didn't get out. That's when he ran out of the bathroom.

Of course, Ernesto totally shamed me by directing that worker into the bathroom right after that and then later by pulling my towel off in the kitchen in front of everyone after Libby had came home and found me one.

OK, now you know. Now can you and everyone else please drop it?

I know you guys are going to say I deserve a spanking for threatening to spank the boy, but I don't because I didn't mean it. I was embarrassed and only trying to get him to finishing peeing and leave me alone.

You said, ''You might not have said it, but by the way you described it and made fun of their small dicks it sounds like you enjoyed it.''

Well, the DID have small ones! LOL!

I wasn't necessarily making fun of the boy that undid my bikini top in the pool or his friend, when he got the same punishment.

The boy's swimtrunks were pulled down by his mom, she was spanking him on his bare butt, his little hairless thumbtack was in plain view of everyone and a number of girls his age were laughing hysterically at him. If it makes you feel better, just consider what I said an observation.

And, in any case, I don't see what that has to do with whether I deserve a spanking or not!

I didn't humiliated them; their own moms did. All I did was quickly pull down the swimtrunks to knee level of the boy who undid my bikini top and swat his butt a couple of times.

After he had undid my bikini top, Michelle (Libby's older sister) had grabbed the kid that did it and was holding him by his arms as he was kicking away in the pool, trying to get away. She asked me what we wanted to do with him, suggesting that perhaps he needed a good spanking in order to learn some manners. Belinda quickly agreed, then suggested that the spanking be on his naked butt.

In a panic, the kid was somehow able to squirm away from Michelle, but Belinda grabbed him by the leg as he was trying to climb up the ladder and out of the pool. I then quickly yanked down his trunks to knee level and gave him a couple of good swats on his behind before he was able to spring free, pull his trunks back up and run off. (No one else was really paying much attention and it was still early in the day and it wasn't too crowded, yet.)

My friends and I were amazed, however, when the kid goes running all the way around the pool to a group of three women sitting down at some chairs. As he was pointing towards us, it was obvious he was telling them what we did.

We swam over to that side of the pool and his mom confronted me about it. I admitted that I spanked her son on his bare bottom, but asked her to ask him why. The boy wouldn't tell her. That's when the younger girls in the pool (the boys' sisters or cousins) told his mom what he did when he refused to own up. One of the girls also told the boy's mother that what he did to me was for scolded him for trying to do it to the young girl!

Do you honestly think that incident means I should be humiliated and spanked? Maybe in your dreams! Seriously, what did I ever do that makes all these perverts hate me so much?

And furthermore, for Bad Girl Spanker to write that sicko story about it, of me being stripped, spanked and humiliated by those now grown-up boys, just isn't fair.

Now, please pardon me, but I want to go back to the pool party before it gets to nippy to stay outside in nothing but my string bikini.

Becky Romero

Discussion on baring Becky as a punishment until she answers all debate questions.

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?