The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 3

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 3

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 pm

To read Part 2, click here.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-05-31 02:16:30

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''There's really no doubt it. Becky has completely failed to live up to her obligations and she's not even bothering to pretend that she's trying anymore. She has kept dodging the questions time and time again and it looks like she needs some disciplining instead. She can either begin cooperating or else face the naked humiliation.''

I HAVE lived up to my promises! I did NOT dodge the questions and I do NOT need disciplining.

I think the vote on whether you should be allowed to discipline me proves all that.

You said, ''All you ever do is pout and make excuses and lie. Get this straight Becky, if you're going to act like a little girl, you're going to be treated like one. And your 'demands' will be treated like a little girl having a tantrum who needs to be settled down. That means the story will go on being written until you demonstrate to me that you can behave responsibly like an adult woman.''

I do NOT make excuses and I have NOT lied about anything! And that story you wrote about me better NOT go on! You've made enough fun of me with that. At least I think you've finally gotten the message because you've stopped.

You said, ''I told you to apologize to Lashiv and the Dreambooks.''

Dream on, little Spanker-Wanker. If anything, those little wanking perverts should be apologizing to ME!

You said, ''Don't stick your tongue out at me, little girl.''

And how are you going to stop me?

Na na na na na! Na!

There!

You said, ''Tell us about the times you've been exposed naked in front of others-- especially guys''

OMG! I HAVE told you. How many times do you want me to repeat myself? I've covered most of the times several times now. Isn't that good enough? And if you think I'm going to describe to you what went on every time I was naked with my boyfriends you're insane!

You said, ''Your answers will either back up my theory of how you act around guys or not.''

What does being caught naked or while changing clothes have to do with your probably perverted theory?

You said, ''Gotta put your name in Part 2 of Becky and the Anderson School for Defiant Girls. I already left them a link too, a while back.''

What? Another story? Don't you dare! You delete my name from there this instant! Write about yourself getting naked with your boyfriend.

Can't we get back to debating instead of you writing those perverted stories about me? Or are you finally giving up and ready to admit that I don't deserve to be spanked and therefore won't have to be?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-05-31 16:34:58

Becky, I have some questions. Much of the focus has been on you being caught naked last year and whether some kid spanked your butt. Looks like we've gotten as much info from you we're going to get on that unless someone else wants to give it another go. If not, maybe it's time to move on.

How about we see if you can answer these following questions nice and simple, then we can all decide if follow ups are necessary?

1. Have you ever been to a nude beach and if so did you go just to look at the guys or did you go nude yourself?

2. Your panties have been of interest to everyone here. Have you ever taken them off and worn nothing under a skirt while going to school? If you did, did any guys see under your skirt?

3. Were you ever a cheerleader? If so, did you ever not wear your panties or bra under your cheerleading uniform?

4. If you were a cheerleader, did you ever let guys hold you up in the air by putting their hands between your legs or on your butt?

5. In your above post to Bad Girl Spanker, you seem to indicate that guys other than your boyfriend have caught you naked changing clothes. If so, what happened?

6. We all know you spanked that boy at the pool on his bare ass for taking off your bikini. Maybe justified, maybe not. But you also threatened to pull down the pants of that little boy that was taking a piss that you walked in on. And once again, what did you say to him that you said insulted him? Is that why he called you a bitch?

7. Tell us about other times you've embarrassed young boys. To be clear, I'm not referring to guys you've depantsed in high school. Examples: embarrassing boys you've babysat, tattling on boys in school who then got punished, spying on boys in the bathroom or while they changed clothes

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-01 04:04:58

To a1yitzi:

Yes, let's move on. To answer your questions:

-1- No. I've never been to a nude beach.

-2- I don't see what that has to do with whether I deserve a spanking. Yes, there have been some times when I didn't wear any panties under my skirt. But it wasn't like I was wearing a mini at school with nothing underneath. All you guys have a panty fetish. Do you know that? You must all wear them, too!

-3 and 4- I've never been a cheerleader. So much for those two perverted questions of yours!

-5- Again, I fail to see what relevance that question has. Because a boy opened a dressing room door when I was 16 and trying on a swimsuit and embarrassed me, I now have to be spanked because of that?

-6- No! That's NOT why he called me that name. It was after he peed on the floor and I told him to clean up his mess that he degraded me with that name.

-7- OMG! What does that have to do with any of this? Of course I've babysat for boys who were embarrassed, either while they were getting undressed for bed or for their baths that I had to supervise. It's not my fault I'm a girl! As for ''tattling,'' that some boys got in trouble in school because I told the truth to my teachers, that's not my fault. It was theirs!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-03 16:04:42

Nope Becky. You're still dodging the questions. You still didn't answer whether that little boy spanked you or not. And you dodged the question of what you said to him. Again.

You answered less than half of A1yitz's questions. Instead you keep whining, "what's the relevance." The relevance is telling the truth.

The first story about you ended with a lot of acclaim from readers. The second one is still at the first part but it will continue. Here it is in case you missed it.

http://www.misterpoll.com/messages.m?th ... 2924937229

And if you don't want to act mature and apologize to the people you insulted now, little girl... you'll apologize to them when your butt gets hot enough.

Meanwhile they'll get to enjoy more stories about Becky's naked adventures. I think that's only fair.

Can't we get back to debating instead of you writing those perverted stories about me?

A debate is what I want but a debate only works when you actually answer the questions. If you answer the questions honestly, you won't need to read any more stories about your fantasies come true.

Now why don't you stop making excuses like an immature little girl and tell us what you said to the little boy and answer whether he spanked you or not.

And then you can answer A1Yitzi's question about what you did to embarrass little boys while you were babysitting them.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-03 21:51:48

Bad Girl Spanker,

Give it up! I'm winning this debate and that means you won't get to spank me. You're the one doing the whining.

You said, ''You're still dodging the questions. You still didn't answer whether that little boy spanked you or not. And you dodged the question of what you said to him. Again. ... Now why don't you stop making excuses like an immature little girl and tell us what you said to the little boy and answer whether he spanked you or not.''

I'm NOT making excuses. And YOU are the one acting immature. Why is that incident so important to you? And how can I be accused of dodging a question if the question isn't relevant to begin with? Tell me: if I wasn't spanked by that young boy, how can that possibly be relevant to whether or not I deserve a spanking?

Your fellow perverts couldn't even muster up enough votes among themselves to decree that I should suffer an exposing humiliation for supposedly not answering a question of which its relevance I dispute.

You said, ''The first story about you ended with a lot of acclaim from readers.''

Acclaim from who? From a bunch of little wanking perverts with room temperature IQ's?

You said, ''And if you don't want to act mature and apologize to the people you insulted now, little girl... you'll apologize to them when your butt gets hot enough.''

Really? Well, they can kiss it, too, before I ever apologize to them!

You said, ''The second one is still at the first part but it will continue. ... Meanwhile they'll get to enjoy more stories about Becky's naked adventures. I think that's only fair.''

You DELETE that new story this instant, you pervert! It's NOT fair at all. I would NEVER allow myself to be humiliated like that! And STOP humiliating Belinda with those pics of her. Putting them in one place was more than enough. Don't you dare let those disgusting perverts see her! She's been embarrassed enough already!

You said, ''A debate is what I want but a debate only works when you actually answer the questions. If you answer the questions honestly, you won't need to read any more stories about your fantasies come true.''

A debate is a discussion involving opposing points of view. But you are IGNORING my arguments and questions! And those stories are only about YOUR fantasies, not mine!

You said, ''And then you can answer A1Yitzi's question about what you did to embarrass little boys while you were babysitting them.''

I did answer a1Yitzi's question. I just didn't like the way that question was phrased. How the hell is it my fault that some boys felt embarrassed because I babysat them?

I probably babysat close to two dozen different boys while I was in high school and junior high. Of course there were times those boys felt embarrassed. Being naked in front of a teenage girl was understandably embarrassing for them. But someone had to put them to bed, help them change their clothes or give them their baths.

For example, about six years ago there was this one neighborhood boy I babysat. He was about 12 at the time. When it was bath and bed time, he carried on, pouted and whined for probably 30 minutes before he finally pulled down his underpants and got in the bathtub. He was his own worst enemy for resisting; he only made a fool of himself in front of his three younger sisters. Even his younger 7-year old brother had acted more mature than him!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-04 15:57:36

Winning this debate, little girl? In your dreams. Before long your panties are going to be hitting the floor and your bare bottom is going to be bouncing.

You can't win the debate when you keep ducking questions. You can't even qualify.

We're discussing whether you deserve to be spanked. And what you said to that boy is definitely important. And if your behavior toward him was so awful that you actually got him to spank you, that's important too.

Now I'm going to ask you again. Did that boy spank you and what did you say to him.

And were there any other times you got spanked by someone who wasn't a parent or a teacher?

That story is staying up and more will go on being written for as long as you keep acting like a bratty little girl in need of disciplining. And since you aren't ready to apologize to them yet, they can enjoy it in story form, meanwhile.

I would NEVER allow myself to be humiliated like that!

Really? Not even to prove a point? You put your butt up to be spanked by me to prove a point. So obviously you would. Unless you're prepared to admit that you did it because you really do want to be spanked?

And Belinda's pictures will stay up. It's her own fault for not keeping her word. She chickened out and for as long as she stays a chicken, she can stay a naked chicken in public for everyone to see.

I did answer a1Yitzi's question. I just didn't like the way that question was phrased. How the hell is it my fault that some boys felt embarrassed because I babysat them?

Good point. So did you add to their embarrassment? Could you have reduced their embarrassment if you wanted to? Or did you enjoy it just a bit.

I probably babysat close to two dozen different boys while I was in high school and junior high. Of course there were times those boys felt embarrassed. Being naked in front of a teenage girl was understandably embarrassing for them. But someone had to put them to bed, help them change their clothes or give them their baths.

For example, about six years ago there was this one neighborhood boy I babysat. He was about 12 at the time. When it was bath and bed time, he carried on, pouted and whined for probably 30 minutes before he finally pulled down his underpants and got in the bathtub. He was his own worst enemy for resisting; he only made a fool of himself in front of his three younger sisters.

Seems pretty odd that a 12 year old boy would need you to put him in a bath. You were only a few years older than him and you probably took baths on your own.

Maybe you just liked the idea of embarrassing him by making him do it? This whole poll is called, "" and it seems like you enjoy cutting males down to size when you get the chance.

Even his younger 7-year old brother had acted more mature than him!

He probably still acts more mature than you.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-05 05:41:28

Bad Girl Spanker,

You said, ''Winning this debate, little girl? In your dreams.''

So? My dreams will come true - unlike YOURS!

And to show how confident I am that I WILL ultimately prevail, I'm putting out for all to see just exactly what the consequences my dignity would suffer if I should somehow lose:

http://www.depantsingqueens.com/the-bar ... omero.html

You read it right! I'm deliberately not giving myself any way of avoiding humiliation, one way or the other, EXCEPT BY WINNING THE DEBATE.

I'm sure you won't hesitate to hold me to those commitments I outlined, correct?

I trust that I covered all the bases of our agreement? This way there won't be any later dispute about the ground rules if I am to be spanked.

You said, ''We're discussing whether you deserve to be spanked. And what you said to that boy is definitely important. And if your behavior toward him was so awful that you actually got him to spank you, that's important too. Now I'm going to ask you again. Did that boy spank you and what did you say to him.''

Why is it important? And, STRICTLY HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, if I was spanked by that young boy and somehow deserved it, then wouldn't that be sufficient punishment? And, anyway, he DID pull off my towel, completely exposing me to three men! Shouldn't that be considered sufficient 'punishment' for what I said to him? I told you, I really do regret what I said, I was wrong and one way or the other I did pay the price for it. Why isn't that good enough?

You said, ''And were there any other times you got spanked by someone who wasn't a parent or a teacher?''

O.K. I can see and admit why this question might be important.

But just because a girl is spanked, that doesn't mean she deserves it. Or do you disagree with that general statement?

My stepdad NEVER spanked me. I'm sure my mom did when I was little, like pre-school age. My first grade teacher did nearly gave me a second bare-bottom spanking. In fact, she had me over her lap on her chair in front of the whole class (and with my butt facing the class!), with my skirt pulled up, my panties completely exposed.

I was accused of writing a note that called her the same name, 'Mrs. Snotty-Face' that caused me to receive my first bare bottom spanking. I was caught red-handed, reading the note in question. But she refused to believe me that I hadn't wrote it; that I had simply picked it up off the floor near my desk.

Several boys were seated only a few feet away in the front row, giggling at my panty-covered bottom. My teacher was beginning to slid my panties down when Libby saved me from additional humiliation. Waving her hand frantically and calling out, Libby emphatically denied that I had written the note, which my teacher left on my desk and which Libby had quickly grabbed to examine.

Libby pleaded with her that it wasn't my printing. Her pleas were falling on deaf ears and she was told if she kept it up, she would suffer the same consequences as me. That drew a chorus of laughter from all the boys in class. But Libby would not give up. She nearly demanded that the teacher examine my markers.

''Becky's aren't the same kind! Why won't you look?''

(mine were thin; the printing on the note was obviously from a thick red Sharpie)

''And it's not even the same color. Becky's red marker isn't as dark as that! You're not being fair! YOU'RE NOT FAIR AT ALL! You're only doing this because you hate her!''

Faced with this open defiance, the teacher had no choice but to check my marker against the ink on the note, as if to prove to the entire class that Libby was out of line.

She still maintained Libby had better be correct or, ''You're knickers are coming down for a spanking, too!'' she told her to more laughters from the class.

I was told to stand up and did, keeping my head down with tear-streaked face looking down to the floor from the shame I felt.

After the teacher examined my markers, Libby was gleefully pointed out, ''See? I told you so. I told you so.''

My teacher had no choice. But no apology. Just, ''You may go sit down, Becky.''

But within seconds, ''Now, everyone put all their markers on top of their desk,'' saying to Libby, ''And we'll start by looking at yours, young lady.''

Much to our teacher's disappointment, Libby's markers hadn't wrote the note. Then from a couple seats behind me, a girl yelled out, ''Hey! What are you doing?''

A boy was caught trying to sneak a red Sharpie into the desk of the girl across from him. After being stared down, he admitted he had written the note and purposely kicked it on the floor by my desk hoping to get me in trouble.

I must say I quite enjoyed it when that little twerp, Patrick Flaherty, who had teased me after my first spanking, was ordered to the front of the class. Our teacher then unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He was told to lay across her lap (unfortunately, his butt was facing the chalk board) and she then pulled down his underpants. After a good five spanks, he was told to stand up.

But darn! Only the backside of his underpants had been lowered! But at least two girls caught a quick glimpse of his bare butt when he slightly stumbled while attempting to pull up his pants. He was then made to stand in the corner the rest of the morning. Libby and I couldn't wait to high-five each other when recess came!

As far as other spankings, I'm sure my younger brother Matt got away with swatting my butt when he was in pre-school years. You know how pre-school kids can be. But would you seriously consider those times spankings?

You already know about how my girlfriends set me up for a surprise spanking, while I was in my birthday suit, by our friend Brad Burke for my 20th birthday. For those that don't know about it, there's an old post from October 2005 by Dee Dee about it here.

Of course, one of the reasons for depantsing guys during high school was because their hands wandered to places they shouldn't have. But getting groping or pinched isn't the same as being spanked.

Lastly, in the interest of full disclosure, I also received an unwanted smack to my butt on my birthday last year. A drunken moron wound his arm up and gave me a smack on my behind while I was with my friends at a bar for my obligatory 21st birthday drink.

The drunken old fool overheard the bartender exclaim ''happy birthday'' to me when he carded me. All of a sudden I get this smack on my butt! I was too shocked to say anything. Except when the bartender handed me the drink, I very nonchalantly poured it right over the drunken asshole's head! He was so drunk he asked the bartender to close the windows because he thought it was raining. Everyone saw what happened and watched my reaction and started cheering, except for the bartender. He wasn't too happy about the mess that dripped down to the floor. Until Belinda calmly walked over and suggested maybe I should call the police to report a sexual assault. That's when the bartender gave us both complimentary drinks if we would just forget about it.

When we got back to our table, I said ''Belinda just turned 21, too, you know. How come she didn't get a smack on her butt?''

So Libby gives Matt a wink, then Dee Dee does too. But when Matt stood up, Belinda figured that out fast and yelled, ''Unless you want everyone to see that itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie of yours, you'll sit your butt right back down in that chair right now.''

She said that right as our waitress, now with a wide grin on her face as she looked at Matt, was bringing our food order. Needless to say, a blushing Matt sat down really quick and the other guys at the table all held up their hands as if to say, ''I'm not even going near your butt, Belinda.'' But Ashley gave her a surprise smack on her butt as we were all leaving later.

You said, ''That story is staying up and more will go on being written for as long as you keep acting like a bratty little girl in need of disciplining. And since you aren't ready to apologize to them yet, they can enjoy it in story form, meanwhile.''

No! You stop writing it! And stop begging me to apologize to those little wanking perverted friends of yours. That isn't going to happen. And anyway, if they're so offended by the TRUTH, then why aren't they crying about what I said themselves? They're not even manly enough to post any messages here or to our guestbook about it. Of course, I could say why they aren't MANLY enough... It's no wonder why the are friends of yours. LOL!

You said, ''Really? Not even to prove a point? You put your butt up to be spanked by me to prove a point. So obviously you would. Unless you're prepared to admit that you did it because you really do want to be spanked?''

No, I would NOT! Because even if I went on the undercover investigatory job you fantasied about, there are other means of discovering sexual abuses and assaults in a school like that without me having to take off all my clothes and be spanked!

On the other hand, my willingness to be spanked if I lose the debate was a clear alternative you agreed to after the polls I had taken failed to adequately conclude that I didn't deserved to be spanked.

You said, ''And Belinda's pictures will stay up. It's her own fault for not keeping her word. She chickened out and for as long as she stays a chicken, she can stay a naked chicken in public for everyone to see.''

No, it's NOT fair! Having them in once place should be more than enough to prove you point. You have them in several places.

You said, ''Good point. So did you add to their embarrassment? Could you have reduced their embarrassment if you wanted to?''

What do you mean ''add to their embarrassment''? Because I made boys that I've babysat take their clothes off for bath or bed time? Because they were totally naked in front of me? Because I've seen them sitting on the toilet or naked in the bathtub? Sure, I could have ''reduced their embarrassment.'' But only by not following their parents' instructions to give them baths, you idiot!

Before you even ask, I NEVER spanked a boy I babysat, if that's what you and a1yitzi are getting to with all that.

You said, ''Or did you enjoy it just a bit.''

I enjoyed the up to $35 per hour I received for babysitting! LOL!

But I did not ''enjoy'' that those boys felt occasionally felt quite embarrassed while I supervised their baths or watched or helped them change into their PJ's. Did I look at them? Sure? Did I sometimes have to suppress a grin or smile? You bet! But ''enjoy'' it? No! That's not a fair characterization.

You said, ''Seems pretty odd that a 12 year old boy would need you to put him in a bath. You were only a few years older than him and you probably took baths on your own.''

I was about 16! What's odd about that? (and yes, I took baths on my own, you pervert!)

But as I indicated, this boy was particularly immature for his age. He had behavior problems. Nothing mental or developmentally-challenged. In fact, before his parents left for the evening, the boy's mother had pulled down his pants and spanked him a few times right in front of me for shoving his younger sister over the couch and laughing about it when she cried. (Odd thing though; he wasn't laughing a few hours later when she was giggling at the sight of his hairless, little weenie.) But after his bath and after he put on his PJ's, he asked me to play 'battleship' with him. He was quite disappointed that I sunk his fleet three straight games! He was a pretty good kid, just a little wild at times.

I do agree that most boys should be able to bathe unsupervised by that age. ''Most boys'' - but his parents felt he wasn't in that category. Who was I to disagree?

You said, ''Maybe you just liked the idea of embarrassing him by making him do it? This whole poll is called, '''' and it seems like you enjoy cutting males down to size when you get the chance.''

That is so UNTRUE! The poll name was something Veronica came up with to tease Billy and Jason. If you and everyone else read any of the early messages, you will see it really has nothing to do with babysitting, but was used as a private poll once the Depantsing Boys II poll by Mandy became totally overrun by little squealing rodents like you.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-05 14:24:41

Very good, Becky.

You set out your commitments little girl and you will live up to them, but unless your dreams involve being spanked naked in public, those are the only dreams of yours that are gonna come true.

But since you're actually being partially cooperative now, I'm even going to give you a little reward by suspending writing the story, but if you begin acting out again and ducking your obligations, then Becky's naked adventures will continue.

Now back to Ernesto. If you humiliated him so much that he actually spanked you, that's obviously important. Whether or not what happened was 'sufficient punishment' or not depends on the details of how you humiliated him. We can't decide that without knowing what you said to him. And then knowing what he did.

Besides considering that most of those men and the boy saw you naked already, being exposed in front of them again was no big deal.

By contrast it must have been a huge thing for that boy to be humiliated and for you to have added to his humiliation. And with your babysitting days and that time at the pool, it seems like you have a thing for humiliating boys.

But just because a girl is spanked, that doesn't mean she deserves it. Or do you disagree with that general statement?

No I don't disagree. Though mostly girls aren't spanked often enough. That accounts for the rising female juvenile crime stats.

And even though you bypassed part of my question, I will give you credit that for once you actually made a good effort at answering a question, instead of giving excuses and throwing a tantrum. Now keep it up.

And stop begging me to apologize to those little wanking perverted friends of yours. That isn't going to happen.

Becky, you're going to be the one begging. And they know it too. Which is why they can be patient about it. But if you really want to, I can repost some comments made about that story and you over here.

No, I would NOT! Because even if I went on the undercover investigatory job you fantasied about, there are other means of discovering sexual abuses and assaults in a school like that without me having to take off all my clothes and be spanked!

This coming from the girl so ditzy or so enjoying exposing herself, she managed to get caught naked over and over again by the plumbers?

Besides you haven't even been spanked yet. Not if you act like a good girl.

On the other hand, my willingness to be spanked if I lose the debate was a clear alternative you agreed to after the polls I had taken failed to adequately conclude that I didn't deserved to be spanked.

Half of that is true and the other half isn't. All but one of those polls concluded by clear majorities that you should be spanked. The 'one poll' was a poll you yourself announced was invalid and replaced with another one.

No, it's NOT fair! Having them in once place should be more than enough to prove you point. You have them in several places.

Think of them as backup or a gallery tour. But Belinda knows what she has to do to get them down. She has to keep her word. When she breaks her word, she has no one to complain to but herself.

What do you mean ''add to their embarrassment''?

I mean could you have spared them some of the embarrassment and still done your job? Or did you force them to get naked in front of you or threaten them if they didn't do what you said?

If you forced a boy a few years younger than you to get naked for a bath while you grinned, that makes it pretty obvious you enjoyed it and added to his embarrassment.

That is so UNTRUE! The poll name was something Veronica came up with to tease Billy and Jason. If you and everyone else read any of the early messages, you will see it really has nothing to do with babysitting,

That's harder to tell after you girls deleted a lot of the messages.

But this is Veronica's introduction, "Like most girls did when they were in their teens, I did my share of babysitting young boys."

And the first three poll questions were asking about real life experiences.

For the girls: When babysitting, did you ever have to give a boy a bath? If so, what age was the boy whose bathing experience you most remember? yes - he was pre-school age yes - he was age 6-9 yes - he was age 10-12 yes - he was age 13-16

For the girls: Of the boy whose bathing experience you most remember, how embarrassed was he? positively mortified as he stripped naked in front of me very embarrassed; he still can't look me in the eye someone embarrassed, but he can face me now i think he actually enjoyed it it was visibly obvious that he enjoyed it

For the girls: What was the most embarrassing situation for the boy? i had to help him completely undress his sister(s) walked in and saw him nude just him being totally naked in front of me he goes to my school and sees me practically every day other (tell the rest of us in the message area)

And the results for the second question.

For the girls: Of the boy whose bathing experience you most remember, how embarrassed was he?

positively mortified as he stripped naked in front of me (53%)

That sure sounds like you girls were remembering the times you babysat boys and enjoying their humiliation.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-06 05:50:56

Bad Girl Spanker,

You said, ''But since you're actually being partially cooperative now, I'm even going to give you a little reward by suspending writing the story, but if you begin acting out again and ducking your obligations, then Becky's naked adventures will continue.''

Go screw yourself! You say I'm being 'cooperative' and you're 'rewarding' me? Stop talking to me as if I was still a little girl and start treating me like an adult woman! All I am doing is keeping my word, nothing more, nothing less.

You said, ''Now back to Ernesto. If you humiliated him so much that he actually spanked you, that's obviously important. Whether or not what happened was 'sufficient punishment' or not depends on the details of how you humiliated him.''

I fail to see how that could be important. Did I say something that was demeaning to him? Yes, I admitted that already. I was wrong. No way around it. I was upset that he saw me totally naked, but that doesn't excuse me for being mean to him.

I truly was very sorry, especially after Libby told me how his father whipped his bare butt in front of her with his belt. If him pulling my towel off in front of three men was his little boy way of embarrassing me back, then although I don't feel that was polite by any stretch of the imagination, I can understand why guys might think I had it coming to me. As embarrassed as I was, I can no longer hold it against him for humiliating me, not after what Libby witnessed.

But I didn't spank him or touch the boy, if that's what you mean. You're just trying to blow this up into a big thing because you can't find anything else to say makes me deserving of the spanking you want so much to give me and humiliate me with.

You said, ''By contrast it must have been a huge thing for that boy to be humiliated and for you to have added to his humiliation.''

What I said he probably didn't even understand the context of it. You would, that's for sure. But he's just a little kid. If he even remembers what I said, then I'm sure he'll know exactly what I meant in about 3 or 4 years when he begins to mature into a young man. Is that enough of a picture for you? Now, drop it.

You said, ''And with your babysitting days and that time at the pool, it seems like you have a thing for humiliating boys.''

That's NOT true! I NEVER humiliated the boys who I babysat. As for those brats at the pool, I spanked the one and he deserved it. What their moms did to them was NOT my doing. Again, you are just trying to blow that out of proportion, like what you did with that sicko perverted story. How come in your story they weren't angry at their own mothers? Or the young girls (not me!) who actually did the tattling on them? Why not? Because it's just your sick fantasy to humiliate me!

You said, ''No I don't disagree. Though mostly girls aren't spanked often enough. That accounts for the rising female juvenile crime stats.''

What about rising MALE juvenile crime stats?

You said, ''Becky, you're going to be the one begging. And they know it too. Which is why they can be patient about it. But if you really want to, I can repost some comments made about that story and you over here.''

I have no interest in reading what those little wanking perverts have to say. They can all go screw you (if they don't frequently already) for all I care.

You said, ''This coming from the girl so ditzy or so enjoying exposing herself, she managed to get caught naked over and over again by the plumbers?''

What? I was maybe naked in front of them for a minute... and trying to cover myself during that time, too.

You said, ''Think of them as backup or a gallery tour. But Belinda knows what she has to do to get them down. She has to keep her word. When she breaks her word, she has no one to complain to but herself.''

No, one place is enough! You're so mean! What are you trying to prove? That you can be the gay wanking bully who enjoys humiliating women?

You said, ''I mean could you have spared them some of the embarrassment and still done your job? Or did you force them to get naked in front of you or threaten them if they didn't do what you said?''

No, I couldn't have spared them their embarrassments unless you expect that they could have taken their baths with their clothes on. You're an idiot! If 'threatening' them meant they'd go to bed early, that I'd call their parents, then yes. What do you term a ''threat'' in that situation?

You said,''If you forced a boy a few years younger than you to get naked for a bath while you grinned, that makes it pretty obvious you enjoyed it and added to his embarrassment.''

Oh get real! What's wrong with you? If you were 16 and had to supervise the bath of a 12-year old girl, are you saying that you wouldn't have grinned a little once she was completely naked and exposed? Come to think of it, we know you would have rather supervised a 12-year old BOY taking his bath! LOL!

Look, the kid is stark naked in front of me! Of course he's embarrassed and of course I can't help but want to laugh a little. So I bit my lip to stop from doing so. But I wasn't TRYING to embarrass him. I didn't make fun of him, if that's what you mean. It was simply an embarrassing situation for him. And I'm sure he would have been just as embarrassed if I was 21 or 25 instead of 16.

You said, ''That's harder to tell after you girls deleted a lot of the messages.''

Oh stop it! We were just teasing and flirting with Billy and Jason, as the last question certainly indicates.

You said, ''That sure sounds like you girls were remembering the times you babysat boys and enjoying their humiliation.''

I can't deny we've all reminisced about certain situations that were embarrassing for the boys we babysat.

But what about when guys talk about how they saw that girl at the beach five years ago losing her bikini bottoms in a wave or the girl they had a crush on in grade school coming out of the bathroom with her skirt tucked into her panties?

Face it! We all recall and talk about embarrassing moments, either our own or others, and especially when it involves the opposite sex.

But that doesn't mean I purposely embarrassed the boys I've babysat. I NEVER did that. OK, may just one. My younger brother, Matt. But that's it.

Actually, I don't think any of the boys or girls who I babysat ever had any complaints. Most of them were quite happy to see me. It was a big responsibility. Some teenage girls would make the kids go to bed early or yell at them to keep quiet while they talked to their boyfriends on the phone. But I treated them responsibly and I think they appreciated that. We'd play board games, watch TV, play outside if it was daytime. A few times in the summer there were parents who had pools and OK'd for us to use them. I'd always make ice cream sundaes for them, pop corn, cook or heat up their dinners, and made them eat their vegetables. Bottom line: we got along great!

Some of their parents even told me of how their kids were disappointed when I couldn't babysit them. That I was their 'favorite' babysitter.

Even today, when I see some of them, they remember how good I was to them. Just last week I saw a boy, Julian, who I babysat for years, from the time he was about two years old. He's around 12 now and is good friends with one of Belinda's younger sisters, which I didn't know he was until we were all at this pool party together recently.

I hadn't seen him since I was in high school. He came running up to me and gave me a big hug. When Belinda's sister, Maria, asked how we knew each other, I said, ''Oh, we go WAY back. In fact, I used to change his diapers!'' (which was true!) Julian must have turned 10 shades of red when I said that! LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-06 16:41:32

Nope Becky,

you aren't keeping your word yet. You're showing some cooperation and you're not being tardy. You're talking a lot but you still haven't answered either of the two questions that have been put to you over and over again.

What did you say to that little boy and did he spank you?

If you want to be treated like an adult woman instead of a little girl, you need to act like it. Instead you run around sticking out your tongue at me and ducking the questions and whining that they're not relevant. There's only one reason for you to keep ducking them this many times which must be that you know they would incriminate you. Or you would have answered by now. Your constant ducking and excuses prove it.

What I said he probably didn't even understand the context of it. You would, that's for sure. But he's just a little kid. If he even remembers what I said, then I'm sure he'll know exactly what I meant in about 3 or 4 years when he begins to mature into a young man. Is that enough of a picture for you? Now, drop it.

Which means you said something sexual to him. Something that was really wrong or you wouldn't keep ducking it. Something that humiliated him.

You might as well just tell us what you said, since we'll just jump to conclusions that are worse anyway. Now, spill it.

That's NOT true! I NEVER humiliated the boys who I babysat.

You mean like making a 12 year old boy undress naked and take a bath in front of you, while you were only a few years older and grinning about it?

As for those brats at the pool, I spanked the one and he deserved it. What their moms did to them was NOT my doing.

But you enjoyed it, didn't you? You even went around retelling the story and giggling about it. And added to their humiliation by posting the story online. But you're so outraged, when I do the same thing to you. Double standard?

No, I couldn't have spared them their embarrassments unless you expect that they could have taken their baths with their clothes on. You're an idiot! If 'threatening' them meant they'd go to bed early, that I'd call their parents, then yes. What do you term a ''threat'' in that situation?

Did you try to spare their feelings? Turn around while they undressed? Or did you stand there grinning while they took their clothes off? Did you ever threaten to undress them if they didn't undress on their own?

Oh get real! What's wrong with you? If you were 16 and had to supervise the bath of a 12-year old girl, are you saying that you wouldn't have grinned a little once she was completely naked and exposed?

That's pretty sick and no, I wouldn't have. I just don't see anything to grin about. I just don't see what's so funny about humiliating little kids, the way you seem to.

Look, the kid is stark naked in front of me! Of course he's embarrassed and of course I can't help but want to laugh a little.

But you demand sympathy from the people who saw you naked and embarrassed online? Why isn't it funny when you were the one wet and naked?

I can't deny we've all reminisced about certain situations that were embarrassing for the boys we babysat. But what about when guys talk about how they saw that girl at the beach five years ago losing her bikini bottoms in a wave or the girl they had a crush on in grade school coming out of the bathroom with her skirt tucked into her panties?

Sure but the difference there is those guys aren't actually in authority over those girls. They didn't force them to strip naked and then reminisce about the good times they had embarrassing them. You were older and you had authority, which makes you responsible.

You embarrassed those boys and you enjoyed it. You did it babysitting and you did at the pool. And then you went on embarrassing boys through high school. And you keep coming up with things to try and embarrass boys, like your 'removing urinals' deal.

I mean when you write things like this, it's impossible to deny that you come up with all sorts of things in order to embarrass boys.

Some might question that even if schools removed urinals from boys' bathrooms, what's to stop a boy from peeing into a toilet behind the stall door?

They won't if low ceilings are placed above the toilet, physically forcing them to sit. For school boys that are still defiant, teachers could simply assign a couple of girls from their class as restroom monitors. The girls would observe which boys' shoes were facing the improper direction."

You enjoy humiliating boys. Don't bother trying to hide behind the "I was just doing my job" stuff. You've got a whole pattern of humiliating guys for your own fun. Whether it's making them strip in front of you, depantsing them or taunting them.

Once upon a time you said,

I think boys should most certainly be spanked on the sorry bare bottoms in front of every girl in their class when they treat us rudely and totally naked for offenses like bottom-slapping, skirt flipping, or worse. Becky

Any reason you don't deserve the same thing too?

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-06 16:43:53

Now as for Belinda, you said;

No, one place is enough! You're so mean! What are you trying to prove?

I'm trying to prove that people should keep their word.

Since Belinda didn't keep her word, why should I trust her not to delete the pictures? This way she knows there's backup if she's tempted to try and chicken out again and delete them.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-07 04:53:36

Bad Girl Spanker,

You said, ''you aren't keeping your word yet. You're showing some cooperation and you're not being tardy.''

Stop it! Stop saying I'm 'cooperating' and not being 'tardy' as though you are some school official with a paddle in his hand. This is a debate, you pervert!

And YOU are not answering MY questions!

I asked you, ''How come in your story they weren't angry at their own mothers? Or the young girls (not me!) who actually did the tattling on them? Why not? Because it's just your sick fantasy to humiliate me!''

I also asked you, ''What about rising MALE juvenile crime stats?''

And, ''If 'threatening' them [the boys I babysat] meant they'd go to bed early, that I'd call their parents, then yes. What do you term a ''threat'' in that situation?''

YOU seem to be very selective in answering ME. Why is that? Because I'm scoring good debating point you can't refute.

And I'd like to hear what others think, as well, not just you. They are all pretty quiet, until you stir them up.

Well? What do you other guys think? Am I kicking Bad Girl Spanker's butt or not?

You said, ''If you want to be treated like an adult woman instead of a little girl, you need to act like it. Instead you run around sticking out your tongue at me and ducking the questions and whining that they're not relevant.''

I'll stick my tongue out at you whenever I feel like it!

You said, ''There's only one reason for you to keep ducking them this many times which must be that you know they would incriminate you. Or you would have answered by now. Your constant ducking and excuses prove it.''

NO! That's NOT true. You're just saying that because you want people to think I'm not keeping my promise when my point is some of your questions aren't relevant.

You said, ''Which means you said something sexual to him. Something that was really wrong or you wouldn't keep ducking it. Something that humiliated him.''

Oh, grow up! Nothing sexual went on between us! You're sick!

You said, ''You mean like making a 12 year old boy undress naked and take a bath in front of you, while you were only a few years older and grinning about it?''

Did you want him to take a bath with his clothes on?

Of course he was naked in front of me. And naturally he was embarrassed about it. I bit my lip and suppressed the urge to laugh because I did NOT want him to feel even more embarrassed. But I couldn't help but grin a little. His younger sisters did all the laughing, which wasn't nice at all - and I told them so!

You said, ''But you enjoyed it, didn't you? You even went around retelling the story and giggling about it. And added to their humiliation by posting the story online. But you're so outraged, when I do the same thing to you. Double standard?''

It's not the same thing! I was relating an experience that happened to me. You made up a story about me for one purpose: to humiliate me!

You said, ''Did you try to spare their feelings? Turn around while they undressed? Or did you stand there grinning while they took their clothes off? Did you ever threaten to undress them if they didn't undress on their own?''

I NEVER stripped any of the boys I babysat, except the young ones that needed help undressing or the baby boys whose diapers I changed. And before you even ask, I did NOT strip the 12-year old. He took his own clothes off. Nor did I make the threat you suggested.

As far as their nudity was concerned, it's hard to supervise a child taking a bath if you're not looking at them! But stop making it look as though I was staring and laughing at them. I did no such thing!

You said, ''But you demand sympathy from the people who saw you naked and embarrassed online? Why isn't it funny when you were the one wet and naked?''

Because it's different, you idiot! I had photos taken of me without my knowledge or permission and those photos were then posted on the net and passed around school. If you can't see the difference between babysitting and that, what's the point in debating with you at all. And I NEVER have demanded sympathy!

You said, ''You were older and you had authority, which makes you responsible. You embarrassed those boys and you enjoyed it. You did it babysitting and you did at the pool. And then you went on embarrassing boys through high school. ... You enjoy humiliating boys. Don't bother trying to hide behind the "I was just doing my job" stuff. You've got a whole pattern of humiliating guys for your own fun. Whether it's making them strip in front of you, depantsing them or taunting them.''

Don't compare the embarrassment of innocent little boys who had to take baths and be babysat by me to the teenage jerks and perverts in high school who sexually harassed me and my girlfriends.

I got no perverse pleasure out of the fact that I saw many young boys nude for a few moments. I was babysitting! Nothing more, nothing less.

But you bet I enjoyed humiliating the jerks that grabbed my butt or my breasts. I loved pulling down their pants, embarrassing them and I relished every moment that Juan, Danny and Raul stood nude in front of me and a dozen other girls begging for mercy after they tried to sexually assault my best friend. And when guys at our high school added to the jerks' humiliation once they found out what they tried to do to Libby, I enjoyed the additional humiliation they suffered. Yes, I enjoyed it and had every right to do so! And I certainly would have enjoyed humiliating a pervert like you!

You said, ''And you keep coming up with things to try and embarrass boys, like your 'removing urinals' deal.''

One thing's for sure, if Ernesto had been sitting down to pee, he wouldn't have made a mess on the floor and that whole name-calling part of the incident by him would not have happened at all!

You said, ''Any reason you don't deserve the same thing too?''

I only depantsed jerks in school who deserved it. Maybe a bare-bottom spanking would have served some of them right. Maybe it would do YOU some good!

And YOU should talk? You're the one who wants to spank school girls on their bare butts IN FRONT OF EVERYONE just because of the clothes they wear.

You said, ''Since Belinda didn't keep her word, why should I trust her not to delete the pictures? This way she knows there's backup if she's tempted to try and chicken out again and delete them.''

Because you have them in MULTIPLE places, including on multiple posts which we can NOT delete. That's not fair! You even made that perverted poll question asking if my nude pics should go up if Belinda doesn't ''keep her word.''

If you weren't such a pervert, you would take down Belinda's nude pics, or at least only keep them up in one place, and you would then apologize to her and humbly ask her to forgive you. And you certainly would not put up anymore nude pics of her! You've embarrassed her enough. Now stop it!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-07 15:08:17

Becky,

one difference between a woman and a bratty little girl is the woman can actually accept criticism and take some responsibility, instead of throwing a tantrum.

You've actually stopped being tardy and you're actually cooperating. That's positive feedback, considering your behavior before. I was actually praising the improvement in your attitude when you had to throw a tantrum and spoil it all.

I'll stick my tongue out at you whenever I feel like it!

Stick your tongue out at me enough times and soon you'll be sticking out your bare butt instead.

NO! That's NOT true. You're just saying that because you want people to think I'm not keeping my promise when my point is some of your questions aren't relevant.

They're not just my questions. A1yitz, Bracko and Scorpiono asked them too. And I told you over and over again why they're relevant.

If they just weren't relevant, you would have just answered them by now to get it over with. You even answered some embarrassing questions. The only reason you're still refusing to answer

A. What you said to that boy

B. Whether that boy spanked you

is because you think the answers will incriminate you. You're even prepared to risk being humiliated and even risk losing the debate, rather than answer them. That's how incriminating you must think they are.

Now before you admitted that what you said to the boy was something he wouldn't understand until he hit puberty. Considering that you saw him naked, some pretty obvious possibilities come up. And it would have been even more humiliating for him to see his first girl naked and have her humiliate him too.

Back to that 12 year old boy you gave a bath to. I asked if you could have turned around while he undressed, instead of standing there smiling. At 12 he could have undressed on his own. You could have shown some sensitivity. But you didn't. And did you threaten him to make him undress?

It's not the same thing! I was relating an experience that happened to me. You made up a story about me for one purpose: to humiliate me!

I made up a fictional story that never happened. You actually humiliated them and then made it worse by retelling the story online. Now people they know might see it and begin retelling the story all over again.

What you did was much worse.

I had photos taken of me without my knowledge or permission and those photos were then posted on the net and passed around school. If you can't see the difference between babysitting and that, what's the point in debating with you at all!

The point is you embarrassed boys, made them get naked and enjoyed it. So why complain when it happens to you and you're the one on the other end?

And just to show what a hypocrite you really are, when the same thing happened to a high school guy and his naked photos were passed around school

When this story happened you said:

I love this story!

Because, for a change, it's a GUY that gets humiliated!

And nice full-color, glossy, 8 1/2 x 11 shots!

The copies were allegedly made by the boy's girlfriend in an effort to get back at him for things he supposedly said about her during a breakup.

Now, I wouldn't have helped another girl do something like that. But I sure would have been looking and laughing at the pics with the rest of the girls.

So you humiliated those kids at the pool and kept telling the story over and over again and even put it up on your site.

You humiliated little boys while babysitting and enjoyed it and grinned and retold the stories too with your friends.

When guys get humiliated the way you did, you think it's great and announce that you would be laughing and adding to his humiliation too.

There's no doubt you really deserve that spanking you've got coming.

Yes, I enjoyed it and had every right to do so! And I certainly would have enjoyed humiliating a pervert like you!

Good luck with that. After a year of trying and some lame songs, you girls are the ones humiliated.

I only depantsed jerks in school who deserved it. Maybe a bare-bottom spanking would have served some of them right. Maybe it would do YOU some good!

And of course you got to decide who deserved it? Becky and her friends as judge, jury and exepantsers. Do me some good? In your dreams, little girl.

And YOU should talk? You're the one who wants to spank school girls on their bare butts IN FRONT OF EVERYONE just because of the clothes they wear.

No I don't. I said girls who get guys in trouble deserved to be spanked.

Now over to your questions.

What do you term a ''threat'' in that situation?''

Anything that a little kid would find intimidating or threatening or that would make him worried or scared.

There's a sharp rise in female juvenile crime stats, especially violent ones. Unlike male juvenile crime stats which were always an issue, this is something new and needs an intervention. It probably also suggests the breakdown of the traditional family has left a lot of girls without a strong father figure and disciplinarian, so they begin acting out.

In the story they were angry at you because you began the whole chain of events that led to them getting stripped and spanked, when you could have just laughed it off as horseplay by some kids. I'm sure they were angry at those girls and got them back too a long time ago with some public stripping of their own. This was their chance to get you back. I'm sure they were angry at their mothers too but they got over it, once first guy's mother's morbid alcoholism caught up with her and second guy's mother ran off with her boyfriend Walid to Saudi Arabia where she's wife No .3 and mans (womans) an oil rig and spends all day covered in crude oil.

Happy now?

Their being angry at their mothers and those girls, doesn't mean they weren't also angry at you. But you were the main character, not them.

Because you have them in MULTIPLE places, including on multiple posts which we can NOT delete. That's not fair! You even made that perverted poll question asking if my nude pics should go up if Belinda doesn't ''keep her word.''

If you weren't such a pervert, you would take down Belinda's nude pics, or at least only keep them up in one place, and you would then apologize to her and humbly ask her to forgive you. And you certainly would not put up anymore nude pics of her! You've embarrassed her enough. Now stop it!

Oh stop whining. What exactly should I apologize to Belinda for? Agreeing to her own dare? Her own dare which she then chickened out of?

Once she backed out, if I wanted to I could distribute those pictures across half the internet. Instead they're only up here and on one other forum, which actually used to be private. And here's the kicker, Belinda linked to those pictures herself. Belinda would obviously rather be naked online than admit she was wrong, which is why you too have so much in common.

Belinda herself made the terms for putting them and leaving them up. If she wants them down, she can always ask. If she doesn't, then she obviously wants them to stay up.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-06-07 17:22:51

Good job, Bad Girl Spanker. Now we're finally getting somewhere.

Becky, he's correct. You're cooperating. But I find it quite interesting that you're behavior has only improved since you nearly lost a vote that would have required you to be punished in the nude for all of us to see for your refusal to answer appropriate questions.

That vote, which you girls stole at the last minute, meant Bad Girl Spanker wasn't justified by a consensus to put up nude pics of you for a 'time-out'' punishment. But we can also vote again if you don't behave yourself or refuse to answer legitimate questions concerning your behavior.

The questions about the boy are valid. What's more, so are all questions about how you treated boys you've babysat in the past.

I also have a follow up after reading your answers. It concerns the 12YO boy you made strip naked for a bath.

This is what you said:

When it was bath and bed time, he carried on, pouted and whined for probably 30 minutes before he finally pulled down his underpants and got in the bathtub. He was his own worst enemy for resisting; he only made a fool of himself in front of his three younger sisters. Even his younger 7-year old brother had acted more mature than him!

Just why was it necessary for his 3 younger sisters to be present when you made him pull down his underwear? And did you let those girls see his brother naked, too?

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-07 19:42:28

Bad Girl Spanker, you are full of it. Belinda didn't do anything wrong. You're just ticked at her because she outed you for what you are: a little masturbating flaming gay pervert! That's why we call you the Mad Gay Wanker.

You wouldn't dare distribute her nude pics, so that's only an empty threat. Everytime another pervert asks you for nudes of us, you turn them down is proof enough of that. And the only place you have Belinda's nudes up is here on Mister Poll. So that's just one more lie by the Mad Gay Wanker.

What are so cranky about early this day anyway? Your boyfriend forget to give you breakfast in bed? Haven't had your fill of dickupyourass yet?

It's a hot day today. Maybe you should strip naked, cool off and take a dip in a nice cool pool someplace. And don't worry about shrinkage issues. Yours couldn't possibly get any smaller than what it is now already.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-06-08 09:16:32

After you just bitch-slapped him, if Spanker had any balls he'd take down Belinda's nude pics . . . . . and put up yours!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-08 13:42:49

Hey Ashley,

I'm not cranky, you are. I guess your friend Becky is losing so badly, she needed you as a distraction.

Then again you always sound cranky. It's like you only post here when you have PMS. Haven't had your fill of dickupyourass? I guess Jason isn't returning your calls. That's the downside of being easy, Ashley. After they screw you once, no guy bothers with you twice. Poor slutty Ashley.

I'm not ticked at Belinda. She's a lot of fun. Letting her build up the confidence that her nude photos weren't going online, was great. And then just when she thought it wasn't going to happen, it did. And she's been in hiding ever since.

And then I did the same exact thing to your sister.

What's that? You want me to distribute Belinda's pictures? That's a good idea, especially since she didn't keep her word. She was worried what everyone thought of her boobs so maybe she should have a bigger audience for feedback.

By the way nice ass on your photo. Wouldn't mind spanking that. But I guess we both now why you kept your boobs out of the picture. They don't exactly compare to your sister's boobs. Maybe you should borrow some of Belinda's tissues. There's probably room on her committee for you too. It's not as if you girls take up much room.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-09 01:37:56

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''You're cooperating. But I find it quite interesting that you're behavior has only improved since you nearly lost a vote that would have required you to be punished in the nude for all of us to see for your refusal to answer appropriate questions.''

Stop making it sound as though I was afraid Bad Girl Spanker was on the verge of humiliating me.

You perverts lost that vote. That's all that counts.

You said, ''But we can also vote again if you don't behave yourself or refuse to answer legitimate questions concerning your behavior.''

That so totally unfair! That's not right. Stop threatening to embarrass me! How can you guys pretend you are giving me a chance to avoid getting spanked when you keep threatening to post my nude pics every time you don't like my answers?

You said, ''I also have a follow up after reading your answers. It concerns the 12YO boy you made strip naked for a bath. Just why was it necessary for his 3 younger sisters to be present when you made him pull down his underwear? And did you let those girls see his brother naked, too?''

It's not like you're making it sound. Yes, the girls saw both of their brothers naked, but I swear it wasn't my fault. It just sort of happened.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Hey Ashley, I'm not cranky, you are. I guess your friend Becky is losing so badly, she needed you as a distraction.''

Leave Ashley alone! She has every right to say what she wants after the things you've said about her. Only she tells the truth, unlike you.

You said, ''What's that? You want me to distribute Belinda's pictures? That's a good idea, especially since she didn't keep her word. She was worried what everyone thought of her boobs so maybe she should have a bigger audience for feedback.''

Like that will happen. Try to tell us another one. You didn't even dare post all the nude photos you have of Belinda, much less post them someplace else besides here.

You said, ''you admitted that what you said to the boy was something he wouldn't understand until he hit puberty. Considering that you saw him naked, some pretty obvious possibilities come up. And it would have been even more humiliating for him to see his first girl naked and have her humiliate him too.''

I have no idea whether he saw a girl naked before me. And if he didn't really understand my comment, then's what's so bad about it? I know, it doesn't excuse me for saying it, but he embarrassed me later. I was sorry and that's what really counts.

You said, ''Back to that 12 year old boy you gave a bath to. I asked if you could have turned around while he undressed, instead of standing there smiling. At 12 he could have undressed on his own. You could have shown some sensitivity. But you didn't. And did you threaten him to make him undress?''

And if he slipped and fell and hit his head getting in or out of the bathtub, who would be blamed?

It would have been irresponsible of me to NOT watch him, whether he was naked or not, embarrassed or not. Same for his younger brother.

You said, ''I made up a fictional story that never happened. You actually humiliated them and then made it worse by retelling the story online. Now people they know might see it and begin retelling the story all over again.''

I'm sure the young girls that all saw those boys naked (their sisters, cousins, classmates?), and all those mothers that witnessed their bare-bottom spankings have told many more people the boys likely know than I have. I'm sure they'd be more embarrassed about that than what I had to say.

I don't even know their names! But you! You bastard! You put my first and last name in that story. That's not fair! Stop doing that! You just want to embarrass me because those boys can't. You're just hoping they might know my name, find you and then you'll humiliate me by giving them my nude pics. Well, don't bother. I really doubt they know me. I don't think they went to my high school. It's possible, but I doubt it.

You said, ''You humiliated little boys while babysitting and enjoyed it and grinned and retold the stories too with your friends.''

I did NOT humiliate the boys I babysat!

You said, ''There's no doubt you really deserve that spanking you've got coming.''

Why don't you name specific reasons why I should be spanked for me to respond to instead of all the mad wankin-, I mean ranting you're carrying-on about.

You said, ''Belinda herself made the terms for putting them and leaving them up. If she wants them down, she can always ask. If she doesn't, then she obviously wants them to stay up.''

That's NOT true. You just want her to humiliate herself by begging for you to take them down and then humiliate her AGAIN when you would say 'no.'

Now if you don't mind, I have a party to go to. Good night!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-06-09 19:04:21

Becky, we all bent over backwards for you after you begged us for more time to answer questions you were required to answer to avoid being spanked.

You said: That's not fair! I don't deserve to be punished. I promise I will do better in the debate. Just don't. Nobody do anything. Just give me some time. I told you. It's not fair. I'm in college and I'm just asking for consideration of that. I promise. OK?

You begged, kicked, screamed, cried and threw tantrums like a little spoiled brat. And we all gave in to your pleas that you were a busy college girl.

But now we know why you are so busy all the time. Busy College Party Girl is more like it.

So Becky, here's a question for you. Are you out of college now for the summer? If you are, then you'd better not evade any more questions or at the next party you attend you'll be able to show off your freshly spanked red bare bottom to everyone.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-10 02:54:27

Becky,

When you lie, it's almost as childish as your tantrums. You were afraid you were about to be humiliated. That's why all your friends suddenly showed up to jam the vote.

You have a chance to avoid being spanked. It's by being mature and responsible and answering the questions and participating in the debate instead of ducking out and whining and refusing to answer questions. That's a sure route to a sore butt for you.

It's up to you. You can keep acting like a little girl and then wind up being spanked like one or you can grow up and actually have a shot at winning this.

Now what exactly did you say to that boy that humiliated him so badly?

Considering that you girls use the same insult on every guy, it's not that hard to figure out but even I have trouble believing you would say that to a little kid. But then you really seem to be into humiliating boys.

You want reasons you should be spanked. I listed some in the previous post.

There's the boys you babysat and humiliated and then savored discussing their humiliation.

There's what you said to Ernesto.

There's the fact that you yourself said that any guy who's rude to you or your friends deserves to be spanked bare bottom

When the same thing happened to a guy that happened to you girls, you not only said that he deserved it but that you would be looking at the pictures and laughing too, to add to his humiliation.

That's a good short list of reasons right there just coming out of the last post.

Now back to that 12 year old kid. You said,

And if he slipped and fell and hit his head getting in or out of the bathtub, who would be blamed? It would have been irresponsible of me to NOT watch him, whether he was naked or not, embarrassed or not.

What a load of crap. He was 12 years old. Not 4. I'm guessing you could get in and out of a bathtub at his age without supervision. And why did his sisters have to be there, they were there to save him from a horrible bathtub accident too?

It's not like you're making it sound. Yes, the girls saw both of their brothers naked, but I swear it wasn't my fault. It just sort of happened.

And exactly how many times has that sort of thing happened, younger sisters seeing their older brothers naked, while you were babysitting?

I'm sure the young girls that all saw those boys naked (their sisters, cousins, classmates?), and all those mothers that witnessed their bare-bottom spankings have told many more people the boys likely know than I have. I'm sure they'd be more embarrassed about that than what I had to say.

Yes but the story had probably died down by then and then you revived it. You're complaining about a fictional story that never happened when you keep retelling humiliating stories about boys that did happen and even gloating about it, like you did with that guy whose nude photos were passed around. You're being a complete hypocrite.

I don't even know their names! But you! You bastard! You put my first and last name in that story. That's not fair! Stop doing that! You just want to embarrass me because those boys can't. You're just hoping they might know my name, find you and then you'll humiliate me by giving them my nude pics. Well, don't bother. I really doubt they know me. I don't think they went to my high school. It's possible, but I doubt it.

Keep dreaming Becky. Three naked girls in a school? There's no way that they and everyone doesn't know who you are. Who says they even need to get the nude pics from me, but if they haven't see them yet, I'd be happy to help out the cause of justice.

As for Belinda, she can show some guts or she can stay a chicken. It's her choice. I'm having fun one way or another.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-10 05:08:47

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''Becky, we all bent over backwards for you after you begged us for more time to answer questions you were required to answer to avoid being spanked.''

You better not bend over FORWARDS or Bad Girl Spanker might screw you from behind. LOL!

You said, ''You begged, kicked, screamed, cried and threw tantrums like a little spoiled brat. And we all gave in to your pleas that you were a busy college girl. But now we know why you are so busy all the time. Busy College Party Girl is more like it. Are you out of college now for the summer? If you are, then you'd better not evade any more questions or at the next party you attend you'll be able to show off your freshly spanked red bare bottom to everyone.''

OMG! What! You never go to parties? What do you do instead? Sit around all day and think of embarrassing questions to force me to answer under the threat of being humiliated? Just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm not supposed to have fun with my friends occassionally.

Yes, our spring semester is over. But I'll be busy a lot during the summer. We pitched in together and bought a cute little bungalow not far from campus. It needs some work, which we want to get done so we can rent it out to students in the fall. So you have to give me consideration that sometimes for days or weeks at a time this summer we'll be busy painting, cleaning, etc. We'll have contractors there and workers for the big stuff, like the electrical work, new gutters and storm shutters. But still, I'll be busy. So give me a break, O.K.?

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''When you lie, it's almost as childish as your tantrums. You were afraid you were about to be humiliated. That's why all your friends suddenly showed up to jam the vote.''

Hey! They had JUST AS MUCH A RIGHT to vote as you and your perverted friends. Not only are you a LOSER, you are a SORE loser, too.

You said, ''Now what exactly did you say to that boy that humiliated him so badly? Considering that you girls use the same insult on every guy, it's not that hard to figure out but even I have trouble believing you would say that to a little kid. But then you really seem to be into humiliating boys.''

Stop making such a big deal about what I said to Ernesto. He was whining that I was looking at him while he peed and I merely pointing out that I wasn't interested in seeing him exposed. I just wanted him to finish peeing as fast as possible and to get out of the bathroom because I was the one totally naked and embarrassed.

You said, ''There's the boys you babysat and humiliated and then savored discussing their humiliation.''

WHAT THE HELL! You and the other perverts here ASKED me about boys I've babysat. You all said it's IMPORTANT to the debate that I answered those questions. Now that I have, you're accusing me of SAVORING their embarrassment? What nonsense!

You said, ''There's the fact that you yourself said that any guy who's rude to you or your friends deserves to be spanked bare bottom''

O.K. I should have been more accurate and instead of ''rude'' said ''sexual harassment.'' Butt-grabbing, groping, pinching, skirt-flipping, spying on us in the bathroom or shower, fondling us. But you know that's EXACTLY what I meant! And besides, most of jerks like that merely got depantsed for it.

You said, ''When the same thing happened to a guy that happened to you girls, you not only said that he deserved it but that you would be looking at the pictures and laughing too, to add to his humiliation.''

If it's true how he said things to humiliate his ex-girlfriend after they broke up, then yes, I'm glad there was payback. I already told you it wasn't something I would have done (meaning passing around his nude pics), but if I attended his high school and those other girls showed his full-frontal nude pics to me, then yes, I would have looked at them, laughed and if he felt humiliated, ''Too bad'' I would have told him. ''Maybe next time, you'll think twice before humiliating your girlfriend with those horrible rumors you started.''

You said, ''What a load of crap. He was 12 years old. Not 4. I'm guessing you could get in and out of a bathtub at his age without supervision. And why did his sisters have to be there, they were there to save him from a horrible bathtub accident too?''

His mother made it clear to me before she and her husband left that I was to supervise EACH of their five kids' baths, including the oldest (the boys: ages 12 and 7 and the girls: ages 10, 8 and 5). But I never intended for the girls to see him naked. As I said, it just sort of happened. It wasn't my fault. I could go into the details, but then you'll accuse me of SAVORING his humiliation. So, which is it? Will you believe me or do you want the details?

You said, ''And exactly how many times has that sort of thing happened, younger sisters seeing their older brothers naked, while you were babysitting?''

I don't know exactly. I'm sure it happened a few times, but only a few times. Sometimes it was older sisters seeing their younger brothers naked! LOL! But I NEVER made them both strip in front of each other to take their baths, if that's what you're insinuating.

You said, ''Three naked girls in a school? There's no way that they and everyone doesn't know who you are. Who says they even need to get the nude pics from me, but if they haven't see them yet, I'd be happy to help out the cause of justice.''

I seriously doubt those brats ever saw me again. That incident happened at a public pool and I only went there a few times after that because Belinda's mom put an in-ground pool at their place that year. I'm sure the boys didn't know my name. And if they didn't end up going to my high school, the chances of them knowing that Juan and Danny humiliated me by posting my nude pics on the net and passing them around our high school are almost nil.

You said, ''As for Belinda, she can show some guts or she can stay a chicken. It's her choice. I'm having fun one way or another.''

She's NOT going to give you more nude pics of her. You'll just embarrass her further. Besides, she'd rather be embarrassed only with the few nude pics of her that you have up now than give you more to embarrass her with. And judging by the lack of comments about them on your poll, hardly anyone's seeing them. So why should she give you another opportunity to humiliate her further?

Ashley has you pegged perfectly for what you are.

And why are you so talkative about Jason? You must be jealous that he made out with Ashley instead of you! LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-10 16:10:49

Becky,

What did I tell you about throwing more tantrums? You could go to parties and answer our questions if you didn't spend half an hour thinking of new ways to avoid them. And if you want to keep acting like a brat, you're going to get spanked like one.

What's that about contractors coming over? I'm guessing they're going to be seeing a lot of you naked very soon. Just try and keep away from the kids this time.

Not only are you a LOSER, you are a SORE loser, too.

Becky, the only one who's going to be sore around here is you. You can start rubbing your butt now.

Stop making such a big deal about what I said to Ernesto. He was whining that I was looking at him while he peed and I merely pointing out that I wasn't interested in seeing him exposed. I just wanted him to finish peeing as fast as possible and to get out of the bathroom because I was the one totally naked and embarrassed.

If it's not such a big deal, then just tell us what you said to him. When you keep dodging it, you're proving that it is a big deal.

And as usual you keep forgetting that he was exposed and embarrassed too. And unlike you, that wasn't a normal condition for him.

WHAT THE HELL! You and the other perverts here ASKED me about boys I've babysat. You all said it's IMPORTANT to the debate that I answered those questions. Now that I have, you're accusing me of SAVORING their embarrassment? What nonsense!

Nope Becky, you savored the discussions when you talked about it with your friends and online. Not now. And it's pretty clear that you enjoyed their humiliation at the time too.

O.K. I should have been more accurate and instead of ''rude'' said ''sexual harassment.'' Butt-grabbing, groping, pinching, skirt-flipping, spying on us in the bathroom or shower, fondling us. But you know that's EXACTLY what I meant!

Nice try Becky, but no. Here's what you said EXACTLY.

I think boys should most certainly be spanked on the sorry bare bottoms in front of every girl in their class when they treat us rudely and totally naked for offenses like bottom-slapping, skirt flipping, or worse. Becky

You meant totally naked for things like grabbing, groping or skirt flipping. You meant bare bottom just for being 'rude'.
Any reason you don't deserve the same thing, a bare bottom spanking too?

If it's true how he said things to humiliate his ex-girlfriend after they broke up, then yes, I'm glad there was payback. I already told you it wasn't something I would have done (meaning passing around his nude pics), but if I attended his high school and those other girls showed his full-frontal nude pics to me, then yes, I would have looked at them, laughed and if he felt humiliated, ''Too bad'' I would have told him. ''Maybe next time, you'll think twice before humiliating your girlfriend with those horrible rumors you started.''

So you're a hypocrite. If the same thing had happened to a girl, you'd be outraged. When the same thing happened to you, you were outraged... and you did a lot more to guys then spread rumors about them. You would have added to a guy's humiliation in those conditions.

So you deserve to be spanked and if you feel humiliated, "Too Bad."

His mother made it clear to me before she and her husband left that I was to supervise EACH of their five kids' baths, including the oldest (the boys: ages 12 and 7 and the girls: ages 10, 8 and 5)

You could have supervised and shown some sensitivity too. A 12 year old and a 7 year old aren't in the same category. If you could have taken a bath at that age unsupervised, he could have too. And the idea that he couldn't get into a tub on his own is ridiculous.

And the fact that you admitted the sort of thing with the girls kept happening, that suggests it was something deliberate. It's something you enjoyed and thought was funny, wasn't it?

Now I asked you last time. Why isn't it funny when you were the one wet and naked and everyone else was laughing?

As for Belinda, I have all the opportunity and pictures and other stuff I need. If she wants them to come down, she knows what she needs to do, but we all know she's too chicken by now and proving that was a lot of fun, especially after her tough act before.

BGS

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?