The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 4

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 4

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 pm

To read Part 3, click here.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-12 05:44:15

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''What did I tell you about throwing more tantrums? You could go to parties and answer our questions if you didn't spend half an hour thinking of new ways to avoid them. And if you want to keep acting like a brat, you're going to get spanked like one.''

I am NOT throwing a tantrum. YOU are! And I'm not avoiding any questions; you just keep asking the same ones over and over because you don't like my answers. I am NOT a brat and I'm confident that I don't deserve to be spanked.

You said, ''What's that about contractors coming over? I'm guessing they're going to be seeing a lot of you naked very soon.''

You just had to rub it in, didn't you? You can be sure that I'll make sure there's no communications mix-up this time. I do NOT want to be embarrassed like that again!

You said, ''Becky, the only one who's going to be sore around here is you. You can start rubbing your butt now.''

If I do get spanked, I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing how much it hurts.

You said, ''If it's not such a big deal, then just tell us what you said to him. When you keep dodging it, you're proving that it is a big deal.''

Because it wasn't a big deal. I told you, I simply pointed out, yes not very nicely however, that I was not interested in looking at his penis.

You said, ''And as usual you keep forgetting that he was exposed and embarrassed too.''

I already admitted that I was insensitive to the fact that he was a little embarrassed. But it was true that at the time, I really didn't care that he was because I was totally naked and had just been completely humiliated that our contractor and the boy's father had just seen me completely naked.

You said, ''You meant totally naked for things like grabbing, groping or skirt flipping. You meant bare bottom just for being 'rude'.''

I had gotten a little carried away with my teasing of Billy back then, that's all. I really didn't mean to say it like that.

You said, ''If the same thing had happened to a girl, you'd be outraged. When the same thing happened to you, you were outraged...''

It's NOT the same thing. We were NOT dating the guys who humiliated with us.

You said, ''You could have supervised and shown some sensitivity too. A 12 year old and a 7 year old aren't in the same category. If you could have taken a bath at that age unsupervised, he could have too. And the idea that he couldn't get into a tub on his own is ridiculous.''

I actually agree with you. Most 12-year old SHOULD be able to take baths on their own. But I'll say it again: his mother instructed me to supervise his bath, you idiot (and his brother's and the baths of the girls). She even complained that one time the older boy let the water overflow out of the bathtub and it ruined the carpet and ceiling of the room below. Add to that he had shoved his younger sister around just before his parents left that night, for which he got a pants-down spanking. So if he was going to suffer a little embarrassment, it was of no concern to his parents. I was in no position to argue for him.

You said, ''And the fact that you admitted the sort of thing with the girls kept happening, that suggests it was something deliberate. It's something you enjoyed and thought was funny, wasn't it?''

It did NOT happen again with those particular boys. And it wasn't deliberate. I told you: it just sort of happened that the three girls caught both of their brothers totally naked. The girls sure thought it was funny and they sure did enjoy teasings both of their brothers about their nudity. And the boys, especially the older one, were quite embarrassed, which was totally understandable. But to accuse me of enjoying the boys' embarrassment isn't fair. I hadn't done anything directly to cause their embarrassment.

You said, ''Now I asked you last time. Why isn't it funny when you were the one wet and naked and everyone else was laughing?''

I can't help it that the guys and Ernesto saw me naked. And the fact they did has absolutely NOTHING to do with giving me a spanking.

You said, ''As for Belinda, I have all the opportunity and pictures and other stuff I need.''

And just what is THAT supposed to mean? The pictures you need to do what? Humiliate her even further by posting more nude pics of her? Don't you dare! She's suffered enough embarrassment already.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-12 14:21:02

I am NOT throwing a tantrum. YOU are! And I'm not avoiding any questions; you just keep asking the same ones over and over because you don't like my answers. I am NOT a brat and I'm confident that I don't deserve to be spanked.

You are throwing a tantrum and acting up again. I told you that kind of bratty behavior isn't going to be tolerated for long. Now behave yourself!

I keep asking the same ones over and over again because you keep refusing to answer them. "Why do you want to know" or "It isn't relevant" or "It's really complicated" aren't answers. When I do get an answer, I have to drag it out of you.

People agree you have a need for a discipline. Though that British girl's idea on your guestbook of sticking you in a diaper seems pretty weird. Then again considering that photo and the 'accidents' you had waiting in line at the bathroom, maybe you really do need the diaper just like a little girl.

And yeah with all those contractors coming over, I'm sure some of them are going to be seeing some naked Becky, real soon. I mean you know those guys compare notes on jobs, don't you? Word about that girl who hung around naked in front of them probably got around. Some of those guys are expecting to see a free show. You'd better not disappoint them.

Besides I think you do want to be 'embarrassed' like that again.

Now back to my questions. If I've got this right right, you made fun of that boy's penis, while he was there peeing in front of you? Since you said it was something he wouldn't understand until he hit puberty, what you said was probably something about his penis being too small for you to be interested in?

It's NOT the same thing. We were NOT dating the guys who humiliated with us.

So if a guy is dating a girl who begins to spread rumors about him after a breakup, it's okay for him to spread around nude photos of her?

And considering that you've spread rumors around the internet about your boyfriend's size, does that mean he has the right to pass around nude photos of you?

If I do get spanked, I won't give you the satisfaction of knowing how much it hurts.

In my experience, every girl says that and means it for the first few minutes. And then she begins to sing soprano.

I can't help it that the guys and Ernesto saw me naked. And the fact they did has absolutely NOTHING to do with giving me a spanking.

Sure it does. See you humiliate guys and laugh at their humiliation. But when you're the one naked and humiliated, it's a whole different story. You have a double standard. And a proper public humiliation might help you see that.

As for Belinda, someone has suffered enough humiliation when they apologize and admit they were wrong. She still hasn't done that.

So if he was going to suffer a little embarrassment, it was of no concern to his parents. I was in no position to argue for him.

You didn't have to argue but you could have shown some sensitivity when it came to the actual bath for 30 seconds or so. You obviously didn't and you brought an audience along.

It did NOT happen again with those particular boys. And it wasn't deliberate. I told you: it just sort of happened that the three girls caught both of their brothers totally naked. The girls sure thought it was funny and they sure did enjoy teasings both of their brothers about their nudity. And the boys, especially the older one, were quite embarrassed, which was totally understandable. But to accuse me of enjoying the boys' embarrassment isn't fair. I hadn't done anything directly to cause their embarrassment.

Now be honest Becky. You thought it was funny too. Didn't you? And sure you caused it. You made him get undressed in front of you in the first place and you sure spent a lot of time discussing the humiliations of boys.

Between the pool story, your babysitting stories, your depantsing stories and then your wacky plans for things like removing urinals and having girl monitors in boys' bathrooms, it seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about humiliating boys.

Is that something you should be spanked for, hell yeah.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-13 03:00:31

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I told you that kind of bratty behavior isn't going to be tolerated for long.''

Stop saying I'm bratty! I AM NOT! You are such a jerk!

You said, ''And yeah with all those contractors coming over, I'm sure some of them are going to be seeing some naked Becky, real soon. I mean you know those guys compare notes on jobs, don't you?''

Go stuff yourself! They are NOT going to see me naked. And, thankfully, plumbing isn't an issue for the bungalow. I haven't met any of them, but Libby has. And they don't know our other contractor or the plumber he used.

You said, ''If I've got this right right, you made fun of that boy's penis, while he was there peeing in front of you? Since you said it was something he wouldn't understand until he hit puberty, what you said was probably something about his penis being too small for you to be interested in?''

I didn't mean anything as an insult and I do regret that I can see it might have sounded that way. But I merely pointing out that he was wrong to assume I was interesting in staring at his penis while he peed. And since he really didn't understand my quite inconsiderate comment anyway about why I wasn't interested in looking at him, what harm was done? Ten or twenty years from now, he'll no doubt remember seeing me totally naked, as well as the whipping his father gave him after stripping him naked from the waist down right in front of Libby. But as for what I said, he's probably forgotten it already.

You said, ''When I do get an answer, I have to drag it out of you.''

But I DID answer you. And besides, this all happened late last year, long AFTER you said I deserved to be spanked. So if I didn't deserve to be spanked BEFORE that happened, you're just trying to come up with one last ditch effort to say I should be spanked because I said something to the boy that would have embarrassed you (but not him because he didn't get it anyway). And if I DO deserve to be spanked for something besides that, then focus on those things instead.

You said, ''So if a guy is dating a girl who begins to spread rumors about him after a breakup, it's okay for him to spread around nude photos of her?''

What kind of rumors? If he was a nice guy and she just goes trashing him all over the place, making things up and lying about him to humiliate him for no reason, let's put it this way. Not too many people are going to feel sorry for her. I think we both know that.

You said, ''And considering that you've spread rumors around the internet about your boyfriend's size, does that mean he has the right to pass around nude photos of you?''

I don't know what you're talking about. I have NOT spread rumors around the internet about his lack of size.

First you're obsessed with Jason. Now you're obsessed with my boyfriend's penis.

What's the matter? Jealous that their penises have gone places yours can only dream about?

You said, ''See you humiliate guys and laugh at their humiliation. But when you're the one naked and humiliated, it's a whole different story. You have a double standard.''

I do NOT have a double standard. You're comparing apples to oranges.

You said, ''As for Belinda, someone has suffered enough humiliation when they apologize and admit they were wrong. She still hasn't done that.''

What a prick you are! That's so unfair! She's not going to apologize because she did nothing that she needs to apologize for. You're just angry at her for the things she said about you on a PRIVATE bulletin board. If it wasn't for that stupid prick of cousin of Jason has, you wouldn't have even known those things she said.

You said, ''You didn't have to argue but you could have shown some sensitivity when it came to the actual bath for 30 seconds or so. You obviously didn't and you brought an audience along.''

I did NOT bring ''an audience along'' to watch him take his bath. You're insufferable!

I could tell you everything what happened, but you'll just say I'm humiliating the boys by recounting their embarrassment. So, just trust me that it wasn't my fault they got caught naked.

You said, ''Now be honest Becky. You thought it was funny too. Didn't you? And sure you caused it. You made him get undressed in front of you in the first place and you sure spent a lot of time discussing the humiliations of boys.''

I can't deny that some of what happened was humorous, including an embarrassing moment I had myself. (And no! The boys didn't see me naked!). But at one point, even the boys themselves smiled a little bit in shame at their own self-inflicted embarrassment in front of their sisters.

You said, ''Between the pool story, your babysitting stories, your depantsing stories and then your wacky plans for things like removing urinals and having girl monitors in boys' bathrooms, it seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about humiliating boys.''

And just what's wrong with my proposal for redecorating the men's room?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-13 03:44:48

Becky,

Stop saying I'm bratty! I AM NOT! You are such a jerk!

Don't cry. Throwing a tantrum doesn't prove you aren't bratty. It proves you are. Now pay attention and try and behave. This isn't first grade anymore.

But I DID answer you. And besides, this all happened late last year, long AFTER you said I deserved to be spanked. So if I didn't deserve to be spanked BEFORE that happened, you're just trying to come up with one last ditch effort to say I should be spanked because I said something to the boy that would have embarrassed you (but not him because he didn't get it anyway). And if I DO deserve to be spanked for something besides that, then focus on those things instead.

Becky, Becky. I'm focusing on your entire pattern of behavior where you humiliate boys. It's part of a pattern that goes way back and still hasn't stopped. The thing with Ernesto proves that.

Now here's what Jason said back in January.

You know you just got carried away by the moment (we all do sometimes), and you teased that young boy about his tiny penis. You were wrong and you already admitted that you were wrong. So why don?t you just come clean and tell everyone here what really happened. OK, so you did actually get spanked by a young boy!

Now Jason, your gentleman defender, said you teased him and made fun of him. And he said you got spanked by him.

If you didn't mean what you said to the boy as an insult, then you can just tell us what you said exactly in your own words. So there's no misunderstanding.

That's reasonable, isn't it.

I don't know what you're talking about. I have NOT spread rumors around the internet about his lack of size.

Sure you have. You posted it all over the place. Now since you did that, he'd be justified in posting your nude photos?

But that's your double standard. When girls do things to guys, they deserve it and you have a good laugh about it, but when it goes the other way, you're outraged.

I did NOT bring ''an audience along'' to watch him take his bath. You're insufferable!

You were the babysitter, Becky. You were in charge. If there was an audience there, you were responsible. And I'm sufferable, just requires some endurance.

So, just trust me that it wasn't my fault they got caught naked.

Considering that I already caught you lying, why should I trust you?

And just what's wrong with my proposal for redecorating the men's room?

Your 'proposal' is nuts. If you can't keep from peeing your pants, vandalizing mens rooms won't help you.

But that whole line about having female bathroom monitors in boys' bathrooms is typical of your obsessive humiliating men theme.

What a prick you are! That's so unfair! She's not going to apologize because she did nothing that she needs to apologize for. You're just angry at her for the things she said about you on a PRIVATE bulletin board.

I don't care whatever Belinda said about me. The apology is for not keeping her word. She can either keep her word or apologize for not doing it. But we both know she's too chicken to do either one. She got herself into this with her attitude and now her attitude is keeping her in it. That's so typical of you girls.

Go stuff yourself! They are NOT going to see me naked. And, thankfully, plumbing isn't an issue for the bungalow.

Sure they'll see you naked Becky. I mean just look back at your track record for getting caught naked by guys. The statistical odds are definitely on them seeing you naked before the work is through. Now settle down and go to bed.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-14 04:23:12

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Now Jason, your gentleman defender, said you teased him and made fun of him. And he said you got spanked by him.''

That's NOT what Jason meant! First he was talking about Ernesto, but then he was talking about something else, just to irritate me. If you go back and re-read his quote, you'll see he said, ''That was a long time ago!''

When I got caught naked by Ernesto, that was last fall, hardly ''a long time ago.''

And why are you so enamored with Jason?

Oh, yes! I know! You remember how he stripped himself naked and then SPANKED his cousin, Curt, who had also been made to strip naked. And now you're hoping maybe he'll come around again to spank you! LOL!

Well, you can have him! He's nothing but a TRAITOR! He BETRAYED me and I don't want to have anything more to do with him!

You said, ''If you didn't mean what you said to the boy as an insult, then you can just tell us what you said exactly in your own words. So there's no misunderstanding. That's reasonable, isn't it.''

NO! It's NOT reasonable at all. If I tell you what I said, you'll only say I need to be spanked for it! And that's NOT FAIR! I was already put to shame by the boy and that's enough. I don't need to be embarrassed again.

You said, ''Sure you have. You posted it all over the place.''

That's NOT true! Yes, my boyfriend does have quite the small penis. But I'm NOT spreading rumors about him. And I did NOT post the details of his penis ''all over the place.'' It may be small, but it works and what really matters most is that he loves me and I love him, small penis or not.

You said, ''You were the babysitter, Becky. You were in charge. If there was an audience there, you were responsible.''

It was NOT my fault that the girls saw their two brothers naked. Actually, it may have been the younger brother's fault or just an honest accident by him.

When Vaughn, the 12-year old boy, had finished his bath and was standing on a small stool at the sink, where I was shampooing his hair. I won't deny that I had glanced down at his penis when he got out of the bathtub and the cold water sure didn't do him any favors. LOL! But I tried not to make it obvious that I had looked and tried to pretend I was reading the shampoo bottle label.

I opened the door slightly and called for the 7-year, Cameron, that it was time for his bath. I rinsed out the tub as Vaughn stood there drying off with a towel and then let the bathtub re-fill. I had to keep calling Cameron, but finally he came running in, with just his underwear on.

After Cameron stripped off his underpants, I waited for him to get into the bathtub safely and then began shampooing Vaughn's hair. He was whining that the shampoo stung, so he keep his eyes closed tightly, hunched over the sink, with a towel draped around his waist for modesty. Then Cameron started to whine that he forgot his toy boat. Before I could tell him to forget about it, he was up and out of the tub, dripping wet and running out the bathroom door and into his bedroom to get some stupid toy boats to play with in the bathtub. It was summer time and the family did not have a pool, so to Cameron, I guess bathtime was also funtime. He then put even more water into the tub and almost made the darn thing overflow. It's a good thing I made him drain some of the water out or we'd have had a real disaster later. As it was, it was only a few inches from the top.

When Cameron returned with his toy boats, he accidentally left the bathroom door open slightly. Also unnoticed was that Vaughn's towel was either pulled off or accidentally bumped off by Cameron when he returned.

Unfortunately for Vaughn, his three sisters must have saw Cameron effectively streak past their bedroom door to his bedroom and then back to the bathroom again. So they, naturally, wanted to see why one of their brothers was running around the house naked.

Neither I, nor Vaughn, nor Cameron realized that the three girls tip-toed over to the bathroom door, which Cameron had left ajar, and were soon peaking around a now nearly wide open door, until I heard them giggling at their completely naked older brother.

When I heard the girls and then saw that Vaughn's towel had fallen to the floor, I immediately yelled at the girls to stop teasing their brother and go to their rooms. But the 5-year old girl then walked completely into the bathroom to look at Cameron playing in the tub. She then reached into the tub and grabbed one of his toy boats.

All hell broke loose as Cameron slashed water at his sister, who was quickly joined in the bathroom by the other two girls.

The five-year old was especially enjoying this, turning around and pointing at Vaughn, ''Ha! Ha! I see your pee-pee! I see your pee-pee!''

Then the 8-year old girl took the opportunity to spank her older brother on his bare butt.

Vaughn was yelling and trying to cover his privates with his hands as his three sisters laughed and giggled at him. I was yelling at the girls to get out. They started to leave but then Cameron suddenly got out of the tub in an attempt get the toy boat back from the younger girl, and at the same time, drench her over the head with a cup full of water from the tub.

Then Vaughn shoved Cameron out the doorway and into the hall, accusing his brother of yanking off his towel in the first place. Cameron yelled back, calling his brother a liar and that it was an accident. Then he lunged at Vaughn, as the 10-year old girl slapped Cameron's bare butt a few times.

That's when a shoving match started between the boys, then between Vaughn and his 8-year old sister. And I was the one who ended up getting the worst of it while trying to break up their shoving match and to make sure no one got hurt.

I could go on, but you'll just say I'm SAVORING the two boys' embarrassment and that I deserved what happened to me. So, let's drop it. O.K.?

You said, ''Considering that I already caught you lying, why should I trust you?''

And just when did I lie to you?

You said, ''Your 'proposal' is nuts. If you can't keep from peeing your pants, vandalizing mens rooms won't help you.''

Since when is requiring the removal of urinals and replacing them with an equal number of toilets to that in women's bathroom ''vandalizing''?

You just couldn't do that, could you? Imagine, the big bully, Bad Girl Spanker, sitting down to take a pee. You would be humiliated, wouldn't you? You're so insecure in your masculinity that you couldn't bear to pee like I have to.

You said, ''But that whole line about having female bathroom monitors in boys' bathrooms is typical of your obsessive humiliating men theme.''

I offered that only as a suggestive, to see what people think. And 62% of people polled (3/4 of all polled say they are men, btw) agree with that suggestion. And it's not like girls would get to watch the boys pee, if that's what you are afraid of. The girls would just be there to monitor shoe direction.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-14 20:20:21

Becky,

Let's break it down here. Jason said you teased the boy about his penis. You claim you didn't. So one of you is obviously lying. The only way to settle that is for you to actually tell us what you said to the boy.

Otherwise since we already caught you in a lie back when you claimed you were never spanked, we're going to have to believe Jason.

NO! It's NOT reasonable at all. If I tell you what I said, you'll only say I need to be spanked for it! And that's NOT FAIR!

I'm already saying you should be spanked. Here's your chance to prove me wrong. The only reason for you to continue hiding what you said is because you know I'm right.

I was already put to shame by the boy and that's enough. I don't need to be embarrassed again.

Yeah but what about all the boys and guys you put to shame? And what about your attitude that you have the right to act that way?

That's NOT what Jason meant! First he was talking about Ernesto, but then he was talking about something else, just to irritate me. If you go back and re-read his quote, you'll see he said, ''That was a long time ago!'' When I got caught naked by Ernesto, that was last fall, hardly ''a long time ago.''

Now that's interesting! If when Jason said, "OK, so you did actually get spanked by a young boy! That was a long time ago! Just admit it, and move on!" doesn't refer to Ernesto, what was he referring to? Who was the young boy who spanked you a long time ago?

That's NOT true! Yes, my boyfriend does have quite the small penis. But I'm NOT spreading rumors about him. And I did NOT post the details of his penis ''all over the place.''

Yes, you do actually. Hell it was a running gag at one point. I guess if you guys ever break up, he has the right to post your nude photos online.

Since when is requiring the removal of urinals and replacing them with an equal number of toilets to that in women's bathroom ''vandalizing''?

Since it's senseless and pointless. Removing urinals doesn't help women any. It's just the usual pointless man-hating crap you specialize in.

But if you really want rest room equality, we can remove the toilets from the ladies rooms and replace them female urinals. Or we can just set up a trough you can squat over.

You just couldn't do that, could you? Imagine, the big bully, Bad Girl Spanker, sitting down to take a pee. You would be humiliated, wouldn't you? You're so insecure in your masculinity that you couldn't bear to pee like I have to.

I could do that, I just don't see the point. Why should men be handicapped because women spend too much time in the bathroom and have weak bladders?

I offered that only as a suggestive, to see what people think. And 62% of people polled (3/4 of all polled say they are men, btw) agree with that suggestion. And it's not like girls would get to watch the boys pee, if that's what you are afraid of. The girls would just be there to monitor shoe direction.

Like I said senseless and pointless. But if the problem is that women take too long in the bathroom, we can always have male bathroom monitors to make sure you girls don't waste time looking at yourself in the mirrors or chattering to each other.

Well, you can have him! He's nothing but a TRAITOR! He BETRAYED me and I don't want to have anything more to do with him!

Sure Becky. If he came back here with some lame ass excuse and lots of ass kissing, you would throw yourself at him all over again. How many times did you girls do that before?

The pathetic thing is you keep calling me gay when I'm the one interested in your naked body while Jason was too busy spanking his male cousin to even care when you said you wanted to screw him. It's obvious you can't tell gay from straight.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-06-15 00:38:50

Good job, Spanker. I think you nailed it, dude. Becky's been spanked by boys before. That's why it's such a sore (pun intended) subject for her.

Based on her account of how she helped humiliate those two boys in front of their sisters while babysitting them, maybe that's what Jason meant.

See where she said:

And I was the one who ended up getting the worst of it while trying to break up their shoving match... I could go on, but you'll just say... that I deserved what happened to me. So, let's drop it. O.K.?

I'm betting those two boys spanked her butt when she intervened. Kind of fits with what Jason said too, doesn't it about her getting spanked before but it was a long time ago?

Becky, you said you were 16 when you babysat those boys. You're 21 or 22 now, right?

Now come on, Becky. Better tell us what happened and how badly did those boys spank you. That's what Jason was talking about, wasn't it?

Maybe the boys even pulled your pants and panties down for embarrassing them in front of their sisters and then spanked you good. From what you've already told us, they seem like pretty wild kids, so it really shouldn't have been a problem for them to strip a weak 16YO girl buck naked.

Hey, Spanker. Maybe those two boys should be some of the witnesses in your Becky's pool spanking story. Or maybe one of them was the guy that grabbed her boobs.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-16 22:27:18

To Bad Girl Spanker and Scorpiono,

You guys are so totally unfair!

You keep asking me embarrassing questions. If answer them, I'll either be totally humiliated or you'll say it just shows I need to be spanked. And if I don't answer them, I'll be punished for not keeping my agreement and I'll then be humiliated by the nude photos you'll post of me.

That's NOT fair. I can't win that way! How can I possibly win this debate when you keep asking me questions that I don't feel are relevant? You have to start being fair! You can't decide on the relevance of the questions for no reason but to make me answer them to humiliate me, even when they don't have anything to do with whether I deserve a spanking.

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Good job, Spanker. I think you nailed it, dude. Becky's been spanked by boys before. That's why it's such a sore (pun intended) subject for her.''

That has NOTHING to do with it. It's irrelevant!

You said, ''Based on her account of how she helped humiliate those two boys in front of their sisters while babysitting them, maybe that's what Jason meant. See where she said: And I was the one who ended up getting the worst of it while trying to break up their shoving match... I could go on, but you'll just say... that I deserved what happened to me. So, let's drop it. O.K.? I'm betting those two boys spanked her butt when she intervened. Kind of fits with what Jason said too, doesn't it about her getting spanked before but it was a long time ago?''

See? That's EXACTLY what I mean.

You're only saying that babysitting incident is relevant to the debate on whether I should be spanked because you want to force me to answer those questions about it, knowing that it will be embarrassing for me to tell you.

You said, ''Becky, you said you were 16 when you babysat those boys. You're 21 or 22 now, right?''

Yes, I was 16 when I babysat them. I'll be 22 in a few months. So? What's your point?

You said, ''Now come on, Becky. Better tell us what happened and how badly did those boys spank you. That's what Jason was talking about, wasn't it? Maybe the boys even pulled your pants and panties down for embarrassing them in front of their sisters and then spanked you good. From what you've already told us, they seem like pretty wild kids, so it really shouldn't have been a problem for them to strip a weak 16YO girl buck naked.''

That's NOT the spanking Jason was talking about! And you're so wrong in your assumptions. For one thing, I wasn't wearing pants that night. I was actually wearing a cute little mini-skirt! (And, YES, I WAS wearing panties that night, since you're bound to ask!)

You said, ''Hey, Spanker. Maybe those two boys should be some of the witnesses in your Becky's pool spanking story. Or maybe one of them was the guy that grabbed her boobs.''

He'd better not write that! I'm sick of you perverts continuing to fantasize about me being spanked for that incident at the pool.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Jason said you teased the boy about his penis. You claim you didn't. So one of you is obviously lying. The only way to settle that is for you to actually tell us what you said to the boy.''

No! It's NOT reasonable! Did you ever think that maybe it depends on what you call 'teasing'? Telling the truth to someone doesn't mean you are teasing them.

Look at the circumstances of the situation I was in: having been caught naked by the contractor and plumber when trying to discover why the water suddenly shut off while I was showering and thought I was alone in the house once Libby had left for the store. And upon going back to the bathroom blushing for the embarrassment of two men seeing me totally nude, finding that a 10-year old boy had gone in the bathroom to pee, thus taking away my chance for resuming my shower without any additional humiliation.

Now, if I stood there, naked as I was, watching the boy pee and said things to him like, 'My, my, what a little pee-pee you have there!' or 'What's that, a thumbtack you are holding?' or 'Do the girls in your school know that you look like a little baby down there?' then I'll admit that would surely bring my panties once step closer to being pulled off by you before my butt started to sting from the swats of your bare hands. And I'd have no one to blame for the humiliation but myself.

But I did NOT tease the boy like that. I do admit, what I DID say was totally insensitive, but it was still true nonetheless: that I wasn't interested in 'looking' at him. The boy was embarrassed and thought that, because I was looking in his general direction and yelling at him to hurry up, that I was staring at his penis. I WAS NOT! And what I said to him was meant to affirm that.

You said, ''Now that's interesting! If when Jason said, 'OK, so you did actually get spanked by a young boy! That was a long time ago! Just admit it, and move on!' doesn't refer to Ernesto, what was he referring to? Who was the young boy who spanked you a long time ago?''

What Jason was mubbling about is NOT important. And I do NOT want to talk about it. It just brings back bad memories. So, let's all just forget about it, O.K.? It has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether I need a spanking any more than what color skirt I'm wearing right now.

You said, ''Yes, you do actually. Hell it was a running gag at one point. I guess if you guys ever break up, he has the right to post your nude photos online.''

Oh, please! So I've mentioned a few times that my boyfriend has a small penis. Big deal! Who's going to know who doesn't know already? My girlfriends? LOL! They didn't need me to TELL them, since they've CAUGHT him naked and seen how small it is with their VERY OWN EYES! LOL! So you see, they've already seen little junior for themselves.

Or are you saying that he'd be embarrassed because YOU know he has a small penis?

All this discussion by you about my boyfriend's penis, but Noooooo! You're not gay, are you?

You said, ''Like I said senseless and pointless. But if the problem is that women take too long in the bathroom, we can always have male bathroom monitors to make sure you girls don't waste time looking at yourself in the mirrors or chattering to each other.''

You PERVERT! Everyone knows that's totally absurd. There's NO WAY you can trust men in a girls' bathroom!

You said, ''The pathetic thing is you keep calling me gay when I'm the one interested in your naked body while Jason was too busy spanking his male cousin to even care when you said you wanted to screw him. It's obvious you can't tell gay from straight.''

You are NOT interested in my body, except for one thing and one thing only: my butt! You want to spank my butt in order to humiliate me.

If you WERE in any way interested in my body for anything sexual, you'd have made that clear sometime over the past year.

For your butt's sake, I hope the signals you send when you visit your neighborhood gay bar each week aren't as slow and pathetic.

Actually, Jason did NOT want to spank his cousin and he certainly did NOT want to strip naked before doing it in front of several girls who'd be watching the reaction of his penis, especially given that the spanking he gave to Curt was over-the-knee. LOL!
And we only got him to do it because his cousin Jenny and his girlfriend Sally insisted upon it after Curt embarrassed us because Jason wasn't more careful with the nude photos of us he shouldn't have been keeping in the first place! That's why he became so ticked at me and, just to get me back, and said I should abide by the poll results and let you spank me. Then we each said words to each other that were impossible to take back.

You said, ''Sure Becky. If he came back here with some lame ass excuse and lots of ass kissing, you would throw yourself at him all over again. How many times did you girls do that before?''

I would do NO SUCH THING! Jason's a TRAITOR. He BETRAYED me. He HUMILIATED me. He said things to EMBARRASS me. And he wants you to SPANK me!

There's NO WAY IN HELL that I would EVER forgive him for that!

And if I did, then that's one thing that I would totally agree that I should be spanked for!

Now, please excuse me. Libby and Belinda have just told me the water's cool in the pool, it's totally shaded now, the guys aren't around and we're going skinny-dipping!

Top? Pulled off. Bra? Wasn't wearing one. Same goes for shoes. Skirt? Unzipped and... now off. Panties? Down. Signing off!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-17 05:56:19

Becky,

If we just let you duck out of every question where the answer would incriminate you by claiming it's irrelevant, there would be no debate.

If you answer truthfully, then that's what people will base their decision on. If your answers don't give people a reason to say you should be spanked, you have nothing to worry about. The only reason for you to keep dodging questions is because you know the answers will incriminate you.

No! It's NOT reasonable! Did you ever think that maybe it depends on what you call 'teasing'? Telling the truth to someone doesn't mean you are teasing them.

Then just tell us the truth. You can add on as much context as you want but tell us what you said so we can judge if you were teasing him or not. If what you said was really innocent and justified, you have nothing to worry about.

Right now Jason said you were teasing him about his penis. The best way for you to disprove Jason is to tell us what you said to him. Your only reason for not doing it is because you know it will indict you.

That's NOT the spanking Jason was talking about!...What Jason was mubbling about is NOT important. And I do NOT want to talk about it. It just brings back bad memories. So, let's all just forget about it, O.K.? It has absolutely NOTHING to do with whether I need a spanking any more than what color skirt I'm wearing right now.

Oh now Becky. It has plenty to do with it.

See before you gave us a list of times you were spanked but it looks like you lied and left one out.

Now if Jason was referring to Ernesto, time for you to drink some truth serum and come clean about what he was talking about.

Oh, please! So I've mentioned a few times that my boyfriend has a small penis. Big deal! Who's going to know who doesn't know already? My girlfriends? LOL! They didn't need me to TELL them, since they've CAUGHT him naked and seen how small it is with their VERY OWN EYES! LOL! So you see, they've already seen little junior for themselves.

Anyone who knows you and who does a search for your name and anyone they tell? But I don't care what you say about your boyfriend. Just pointing out that you spread rumors about him. Does that give him the right to post nude photos of you online?

But you're just making it obvious again that you and your girlfriends are into embarrassing guys.

You PERVERT! Everyone knows that's totally absurd. There's NO WAY you can trust men in a girls' bathroom!

But you can trust girls in a men's bathroom? Your own behavior with boys is evidence that you can't.

Besides the problem is obviously girls taking too long. We can see that you stop wasting time and get in and get out and reach in and throw you out when you're taking too long.

You are NOT interested in my body, except for one thing and one thing only: my butt! You want to spank my butt in order to humiliate me. If you WERE in any way interested in my body for anything sexual, you'd have made that clear sometime over the past year.

Becky, are you really this stupid? Spanking is sexual.

He'd better not write that! I'm sick of you perverts continuing to fantasize about me being spanked for that incident at the pool.

Scorpiono has a good idea here. I think he's right. They should have their day too.

I'm holding off writing the story Becky for as long as you're being cooperative but don't be stupid and threaten me.

I would do NO SUCH THING! Jason's a TRAITOR. He BETRAYED me. He HUMILIATED me. He said things to EMBARRASS me. And he wants you to SPANK me! There's NO WAY IN HELL that I would EVER forgive him for that!

And if I did, then that's one thing that I would totally agree that I should be spanked for!"

Now I almost want to see Jason come back just to have it play out just like I said it would. Hell all the times you girls forgave him, proves me right already.

Now, please excuse me. Libby and Belinda have just told me the water's cool in the pool, it's totally shaded now, the guys aren't around and we're going skinny-dipping!

Top? Pulled off. Bra? Wasn't wearing one. Same goes for shoes. Skirt? Unzipped and... now off. Panties? Down. Signing off!

Construction guys coming over. Shrieks of embarrassment. Hands flying to cover up naked bodies.
Now who's being a tease, Becky. Too bad you girls aren't taking more pictures but you never know I might come around and steal your clothes.
BGS

Scorpiono, Yeah I think Becky has definitely been spanked by boys before and more than once. She's got a whole history of it.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-06-18 05:22:40

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''If we just let you duck out of every question where the answer would incriminate you by claiming it's irrelevant, there would be no debate. If you answer truthfully, then that's what people will base their decision on. If your answers don't give people a reason to say you should be spanked, you have nothing to worry about. The only reason for you to keep dodging questions is because you know the answers will incriminate you.''

No! That's NOT the only reason for me NOT to answer. If a question isn't relevant and you make me answer it anyway and my answer shows it's NOT relevant, but I'm embarrassed and humiliated in the process, just how is that FAIR? Did you ever think of that?

You said, ''If what you said was really innocent and justified, you have nothing to worry about. Right now Jason said you were teasing him about his penis. The best way for you to disprove Jason is to tell us what you said to him. Your only reason for not doing it is because you know it will indict you.''

I didn't say it was justified. Actually, I said just the opposite, that it was inappropriate and wrong of me to say what I said. But I was NOT teasing him. Jason is LYING!

You said, ''Oh now Becky. It has plenty to do with it. See before you gave us a list of times you were spanked but it looks like you lied and left one out.''

No, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with it. This is so totally unfair! And to use somewhat of a phrase you used, YOU are the one acting like judge, jury and spankinator.

You said, ''Scorpiono, Yeah I think Becky has definitely been spanked by boys before and more than once. She's got a whole history of it.''

Even if I have been, that didn't mean I deserved to be.

You said, ''Now if Jason was referring to Ernesto, time for you to drink some truth serum and come clean about what he was talking about.''

I swear, cross my heart, Jason was NOT referring to Ernesto. You have to believe me.

YOu said, ''Anyone who knows you and who does a search for your name and anyone they tell? But I don't care what you say about your boyfriend. Just pointing out that you spread rumors about him. Does that give him the right to post nude photos of you online? But you're just making it obvious again that you and your girlfriends are into embarrassing guys.''

That's REALLY stretching it! (too bad he can't, not that I haven't tried btw, LOL!)

I really doubt anyone would find the few times I've talked about his penis size just by searching for my name.

But that would NOT give him the right to put up nude photos of me online. First of all, I have NEVER given him nude photos of me because I don't want his friends accidentally seeing them in his wallet or something. And second of all, even if I did, he would NEVER do such a thing. YOU would, that's for sure. That's why I would NEVER date a creep like you, even if you weren't gay.

You said, ''But you can trust girls in a men's bathroom? Your own behavior with boys is evidence that you can't.''

No, you have it backwards. You can't trust MEN in the men's bathroom if girls were monitoring their cleanliness habits. It wouldn't be safe for girls and probably not safe for most women either. Unless they were armed. (and I'm NOT suggesting that, so don't even think to start with me about that!)

But having girls monitor boys in the bathroom, especially younger boys, what's the problem with that? In fact, given all the horrible stories about female teachers sexually molesting boys, maybe it's FAR BETTER for girls, say 2-6 grades older than the boys, monitor restrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, shower.

I'm sure most pre-adolescent boys would be more embarrassed having to undress in front of 16-year old girl lockerroom monitors instead of 30-year old female gym teachers. But I think it might improve their behavior more and might also subconsciously engender more respect for girls their own age.

Libby and Belinda interned as coaches at a co-ed youth summer baseball camp a few years ago and they didn't notice any resentment from the boys they saw undressed. Of course at first they said the boys didn't think that girls could teach them anything about baseball. That changed when they saw Libby regularly wiffing the male coaches in camp in batting practice and Belinda smashing line drives all over the field and making diving and leaping plays at shortstop.

And they were even more shocked when finding out that to go take their showers they had to pass by the coach's offices. But after a few days, they got used to it. Sort of. At least there wasn't any horseplay in the showers. The boys were quite eager to hurry up and get dressed as fast as they could. Especially on the alternate days when the boys used the showers and lockerroom first and the girls in camp had to wait. The boys knew that when their time was up, ready or not, the girls were coming on in. The first couple days Libby said it was kind of funny watching the boys scramble for towels to cover themselves (not all succeeded - LOL!). But she said the boys displayed good sportsmanship for the most part and treated the girls as equals and with respect, especially after seeing how good some of them were on the diamond.

You said, ''Becky, are you really this stupid? Spanking is sexual.''

It COULD be. But you only want to spank me to PUNISH me. You've said it yourself.

You said, ''Scorpiono has a good idea here. I think he's right. They should have their day too. I'm holding off writing the story Becky for as long as you're being cooperative but don't be stupid and threaten me.''

No! And that's EXACTLY why I shouldn't have to answer your questions about those boys I was babysitting. You'll only use my answer to HUMILIATE me. And the only reason you're ''holding off'' on writing any more to that sick, twisted, demented, sexually-abusive story about me is because I ORDERED you NOT to.

You said, ''Now I almost want to see Jason come back just to have it play out just like I said it would. Hell all the times you girls forgave him, proves me right already.''

I really doubt Jason will come back here to apologize since he knows I'll NEVER forgive him for what he DID and SAID. The past is the past. Fool me once shame on him. But fool me now, then shame on me.

You said, ''Construction guys coming over. Shrieks of embarrassment. Hands flying to cover up naked bodies. Now who's being a tease, Becky. Too bad you girls aren't taking more pictures but you never know I might come around and steal your clothes.''

You are such a PERV! And just how would you have stolen clothes that we never even brought outside with us in the first place? Not even towels.

There were no construction guys watching us skinny-dip!

We were at Belinda's mom's house, not the bungalow we're going to be fixing up. O.K., so there was one minor embarrassment, but only one: when the paperboy rang the doorbell to get paid and Ashley sent him out back. But Belinda was the one who had to deal with that.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-18 17:22:52

Becky,

Stop playing shy. If embarrassment was such a big issue for you, you wouldn't be talking about getting caught masturbating with a vibrator or getting caught having sex on your own website. The only reason you still won't admit what you said to the boy is because you're afraid it will prove my point.

Besides it's not as if you had a lot of regard for those boys' modesty. Why should we worry about yours?

But I was NOT teasing him. Jason is LYING!

Then tell the truth and prove it. So far we caught you in lie but we haven't caught Jason in any. Why should we believe that Jason was lying when you won't even admit what you said?

No, it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with it. This is so totally unfair! And to use somewhat of a phrase you used, YOU are the one acting like judge, jury and spankinator.

Don't whine so much Becky. If you lied to us about getting spanked before, that's even more reason not to trust that you're telling the truth. Now either that boy who spanked you is Ernesto or you got spanked before and you're holding out on us. Now tell us the whole story. And if you keep lying, the spankinator is going to come down hard on your butt.

Even if I have been, that didn't mean I deserved to be.

So you have been spanked by boys before? A pattern suggests something. I mean why do you keep getting spanked unless you want to to be or deserve it?

But if you want to argue that you didn't deserve to be, you can just tell everyone about the spankings and let the people decide if you deserved them or not.

I really doubt anyone would find the few times I've talked about his penis size just by searching for my name. But that would NOT give him the right to put up nude photos of me online.

See there's your double standard Becky. It's alright for an ex-girlfriend to spread around nude photos of her boyfriend for supposedly starting rumors about her but when you do the same thing, it wouldn't be okay for him to do it to you.

First of all, I have NEVER given him nude photos of me because I don't want his friends accidentally seeing them in his wallet or something. And second of all, even if I did, he would NEVER do such a thing. YOU would, that's for sure. That's why I would NEVER date a creep like you

So basically you did something for a stranger online that you wouldn't do for your boyfriend and you keep insisting that he wouldn't do such a thing, but you don't trust him enough anyway. But then again you thought Jason would never do such a thing either.

When it comes to your track record with men, you're the 1962 Mets of relationships. You used to pick guys who could control you and now you try and pick guys you can control. But you're still attracted to guys like me. You're just afraid of losing control.

But having girls monitor boys in the bathroom, especially younger boys, what's the problem with that? In fact, given all the horrible stories about female teachers sexually molesting boys, maybe it's FAR BETTER for girls, say 2-6 grades older than the boys, monitor restrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, shower.

I'm sure most pre-adolescent boys would be more embarrassed having to undress in front of 16-year old girl lockerroom monitors instead of 30-year old female gym teachers. But I think it might improve their behavior more and might also subconsciously engender more respect for girls their own age.

Which is what it's really about for you, getting "respect" by humiliating boys. That's what it was about when you were babysitting too. It's what it was about here too.

Libby and Belinda interned as coaches at a co-ed youth summer baseball camp a few years ago and they didn't notice any resentment from the boys they saw undressed....

And they (the boys) were even more shocked when finding out that to go take their showers they had to pass by the coach's offices. But after a few days, they got used to it. Sort of. At least there wasn't any horseplay in the showers. The boys were quite eager to hurry up and get dressed as fast as they could. Especially on the alternate days when the boys used the showers and lockerroom first and the girls in camp had to wait. The boys knew that when their time was up, ready or not, the girls were coming on in. The first couple days Libby said it was kind of funny watching the boys scramble for towels to cover themselves (not all succeeded - LOL!).

So if it had been boys coming into the girls' showers if they were ready or not and having the girls scramble to cover themselves... would it still be funny? Maybe that's the solution to the girls' bathroom problem you keep complaining about. If you girls are taking too long in the bathroom, just send in the boys. I bet we can get you out of there a lot faster.

But the funny thing is this "getting respect through humiliation" stuff is exactly what you were accusing me of. Funny how it's exactly what you girls practice.

That changed when they saw Libby regularly wiffing the male coaches in camp in batting practice and Belinda smashing line drives all over the field and making diving and leaping plays at shortstop

Man how fat and out of shape were those male coaches anyway?

No! And that's EXACTLY why I shouldn't have to answer your questions about those boys I was babysitting. You'll only use my answer to HUMILIATE me. And the only reason you're ''holding off'' on writing any more to that sick, twisted, demented, sexually-abusive story about me is because I ORDERED you NOT to.

Becky you really spent way too much time out in the sun because you're delusional. You "ordered me to"? Get real. You couldn't order me to do anything and you know it. I give the orders around here. And if you repeat something stupid like that again, the story will continue and then you can cry about it in the tub.

I really doubt Jason will come back here to apologize since he knows I'll NEVER forgive him for what he DID and SAID. The past is the past. Fool me once shame on him. But fool me now, then shame on me.

Sure you would Becky. He fooled you more like six or seven times. The only reason you aren't throwing yourself at him is because he isn't here. Once you actually found a guy who would be a doormat for you, it's hard for a control freak like you to give him up. And even if you don't, I know Belinda and Ashley would. Libby was the only one of you girls that actually showed any common sense in that department. Too bad she has to do all your thinking for you.

You are such a PERV! And just how would you have stolen clothes that we never even brought outside with us in the first place? Not even towels.

Well then you were trapped naked in the pool, weren't you? Now that would have made for a really great picture if someone came on by. How long can you girls stay in the pool anyway?

I could just pull up a folding chair and wait for until you girls realize you have no choice but to make the run back to the house covering yourselves all the way.

We were at Belinda's mom's house, not the bungalow we're going to be fixing up. O.K., so there was one minor embarrassment, but only one: when the paperboy rang the doorbell to get paid and Ashley sent him out back. But Belinda was the one who had to deal with that.

So I was only half right but I knew at least one of you would manage to get caught naked even if I still put the odds on you, Becky.

BGS

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-06-19 02:18:35

Nice, Becky. Nice set-up of that little maggot. When you told me what you had planned, I didn't think you'd pull it off. I thought he'd have more brains than to put his foot in his mouth so badly and so quickly.

But you sprung the trap and caught him.

Bad Girl Spanker condones spanking little kids, from first grade thru high school, for the sexual gratification of their spankers!

He said it himself!

He wants kids under 18 spanked on their exposed bare bottoms in class in front of other kids.

And he just insisted to Becky that spanking in sexual.

Becky had said that being spanked isn't necessarily about sex, but Bad Girl Spanker insisted that it is.

So which is it, you little maggot?

Is Becky right in saying that spankings aren't necessarily sexual in nature or do you stand by your comment, thus asserting that it is perfectly acceptable to forcibly strip and spank little girls and boys in school in front of their peers for the sexually desired results of the person spanking them?

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-19 03:05:13

Nice try Ellie but no cigar.

Spanking can be sexual. Spanking can also be disciplinary. The context is what counts.

Becky: If you WERE in any way interested in my body for anything sexual, you'd have made that clear sometime over the past year.

BGS: Becky, are you really this stupid? Spanking is sexual.

A teacher spanking kids isn't sexual. On the other hand any guy who thinks about spanking Becky is gonna get turned on by it.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-06-19 03:21:58

Holy shit, dude! Now I see what you were saying about that Ellie chick. They were trying to set you up. And accusing you of supporting child abuse. I think Ellie needs a spanking for that.

And WTF is with Becky saying about Libby and Belinda humiliating young boys they were coaching? I can see in an emergency or something that a woman coach has to go into the boys locker room, but to set up shop so they can sit down and watch every naked boy on the way to and from the showers?

Not that I wouldn't mind with turnabout fair play, let the boys go in and chase the naked girls out for talking too long. Then I don't see a problem with it.

But Libby and Belinda wouldn't have stood for that.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-19 04:12:36

Yeah Ellie and Becky worked it out between them. Ellie is always coming up with stuff like this. Pretty lame.

Funny thing is they're the ones who actually stripped and humiliated kids. I mean Becky did this to kids she was babysitting. Belinda and Libby were doing it to kids they were coaching. And then there's the kids at the pool and all the others.

But Becky gave away their whole messed up attitude, when she said,

They think that humiliating guys makes them respect women. And the only way Becky and her friends think they can get guys to respect her is by humiliating them and since they couldn't humiliate guys much, they had to humiliate boys instead.

Image Posted by The AssLICKING Gandhi on 2007-06-19 13:33:48

That is so fucking messed up! Who the hell do these girls think they are doing this to kids they were taking care of! They should be stripped naked and raced down Division Street to teach them a lesson!

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-06-19 16:42:38

I've already of the opinion that Becky probably deserves to be spanked. I say 'probably' so she doesn't accuse me of 'having already made up my mind' while she continues to try to save her ass from being spanked.

But Bad Girl Spanker, I got to tell you, after reading her last message, I think maybe we got the wrong girl on trial here. Maybe the girl who should be spanked is the one who deserves it most.

If so, then I think we should to take a closer look at the actions of Becky's close friends and partners in depantsings/humiliations of boys: Libby Marr and Belinda Ramirez.

Having girl coaches in a boys locker room is wrong on so many levels. Libby and Belinda should really be ashamed of themselves for parading clothed girls in there while the boys were still undressed and showering. How would they like it if the guys did that to them? (and spanked them while they were at it?)

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-06-21 04:31:15

You guys need to get a grip - beyond the one you have on something down inside the front of your pants.

Yes it's true that Belinda and I saw undressed and naked boys while we were coaching interns at a baseball camp a few years back, just like Becky said. But it was no big deal to us. I mean, to put it one way, when you've seen one little wiener, you've seen them all.

The camp only had one locker room and shower area (it was being remodeled at the time). The dorms were in separate areas, with communal bathrooms only. And there was about 4 times the amount of boys as girls in the camp. The boys were split into two groups. One group practiced in a larger group which include all the girls. Belinda and I were the coaching instructors of this group of both boys and girls. Two male coaches handled the other group (of all boys).

To be fair to everyone, we took turns on which sex showered and changed first after daily practice. The boys hated it when we went first, always complaining about the smell of our shampoo, body lotions and nail polish. But when the boys went first they dilly-dallied far worse and it was immediately clear they needed, shall we say, motivation to hurry up. But it wasn't like you guys think it was. The boys were warned ahead of time before practice two days later that they'd better be done within an allotted time frame or the girls would be allowed to go on in and hurry them up, so to speak.

One day after practice, when many boys still weren't showered, dressed and exiting the locker room promptly, we first sent another boy who had come out (dressed) back in with a five-minute warning. When that time passed (with most of the boys then finished, dressed and out), Belinda poked her head in and yelled, ''One more minute, then it's SHOW-TIME, fellas!'' That at least got a few more of the slow-pokes to hurry up.

It was only after several more minutes passed that we gave up and Belinda and I walked on in, announcing that we told the girls to wait one more minute outside in the hall before coming in. Belinda and I then walked through the locker room where several boys were either in their underwear or nearly dressed, around the corner, past the urinals and toilet stalls and into our offices, warning several boys who were still procrastinating in the showers 15 feet or so away that the girls would be entering the locker room in about 30 seconds and that they might want to cover up. When they immediately went running from the showers and past us, we could hear from the girlish giggles around the corner that they hadn't reached their towels in time.

The 15 or so girls in the camp had been more than patient. So the few boys who were embarrassed that day had only themselves to blame. And, actually, we had far more consideration for the boys' privacy than did the all-male coaches who ran the camp in prior years.

As Becky mentioned, the coaching staff offices were nearly right next to the shower area. The urinals were across the room and slightly to the left, along with the toilet stalls (with just chest-high privacy screens around the toilets). A glass door from the office led out into this huge room. The showers were to the right, (basically just nozzles on pipes that ran under the ceiling). Two fairly large glass windows also looked out into that room. The locker room area was to the left of the urinals and around a corner. The other side of the coaching staff offices had another glass door and one window. Actually, anyone standing in the hallway could watch and look straight thru the office as naked athletes walked past the interior glass door and windows. On the first day of camp we could see the girls naturally felt embarrassed about this situation, as did some of the more shy boys.

But contrary to what Scorpiono accused us of doing... [setting up shop so we could ''sit down and watch every naked boy on the way to and from the showers''] ... we actually helped provide more modesty and privacy for the boys than they ever expected.

The night of the first day in camp, Belinda and I went out and bought blinds with our own money and installed them the next day on the interior windows and doors of the coaching offices, so that both girls and boys could have some privacy both from the coaching staff and any visitors who happened to stop by.

We understood that one of the boys' mothers that first day got quite an eyeful of her son's camp-mates. (the male coaching interns were the blame for that, allowing her to sit in their office and visit while dozens of naked boys were walking back and forth only a few feet from the glass door and windows which she sat next to. (It was after one quite embarrassed boy told Belinda about this that first afternoon that caused us to go buy the blinds. One of the girls (who was around 14) told everyone of a similar incident when her then 15-year old older brother was in camp a few years earlier; she and her mom were visiting with one of the male coaches in the office about the possibility of her coming to camp the following year and accidentally left through the wrong door, running smack into about six stark naked teenage boys (including her very shocked and soon very blushing brother) who were on their way to the showers).

I hope you can see that we showed total fairness, unlike two of the male coaching interns (two college age studs who are now playing minor league ball) who pranked us by taking the batteries out of the clock in the locker room, making us think we had more time than we did one day later in that first week when it was the girls turn to shower and change clothes first.

As Belinda and I were showering (we always waited for the girls attending camp to finish their showers first; the male coaches did the same with the boys), the last three girls came running back into the showers with only their towels around then, screaming that the boys were coming in. The two male coaching interns walked in first and Belinda and I yelled from around the corner at them to get out. They didn't and instead pointed up to the clock and said it was behind -- and that we had ''10 seconds to cover up.'' They then immediately left and sent the two dozens or so boys from our group on in right away. With all of our clothes and towels in the locker room area on the benches next to our lockers, Belinda and I knew we had to protect the modesty and dignity of the three teenage girls clad only in towels, instantly realizing that we would have certainly have to sacrifice our own modesty and dignity in the process. Now that was a situation that we were put in by trickery that was totally uncalled for!

Of course, there were also the times when we had to immediately go into the boys locker room and shower areas, regardless of whether boys were undressed or not, to either break up a fight or when, for example, one 14-year old boy slipped, fell and hit his head against the shower area wall. Of course, the other boys showering were embarrassed, as was the one who sheepishly opened our office door and walked in while still naked and dripping wet, to tell us his friend was hurt and unconscious. I immediately ran in the shower area to check on the boy while Belinda dialed 9-1-1. I can assure you, I wasn't at all interested in looking at all the young naked males in there, but was instead worried about the condition of the injured boy. I can also assure you that all of the boys understood that the safety and well-being of their camp-mate was of more importance than their modesty in those situations as well.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-21 14:30:32

Libby,

Funny how when Becky slips and says something, she sends you in to clean up after her. It's getting to be a habit with her. I guess it's your responsibility to babysit her online. Must get exhausting for you to keep it up all the way back to first grade.

Your story here is very sincere and all but would you have bothered installing those blinds if it had only been boys using the shower room and not girls too? I doubt it.

And what Becky said undercuts your sincerity a little.

The first couple days Libby said it was kind of funny watching the boys scramble for towels to cover themselves (not all succeeded - LOL!)

So did you have a good laugh watching the boys scramble to cover themselves up?

And do you agree with Becky when she said,

It seems to fit with your behavior in High School.

We've been encouraging other girls to depants any guy who acts like a total @ss to her. As a result, boys' behavoir at our school has suddenly become a lot better.

BGS

A1Yitzi, Yeah I agree, this is the way Becky, Belinda, Libby and all their friends act when they get the chance.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-06-21 23:46:34

Far from being fair, Libby, you and Belinda enjoyed humiliating those boys.

You quoted Belinda as announcing to exposed boys that it was 'show-time' before the two of you sent the girls in to use the same locker room.

But at least thanks to Bad Girl Spanker for posting nude pics of her in February, Belinda can be given a taste of her own medicine.

Hey, Belinda! It's 'show-time.'

(and if you girls delete this post one more time, I'll post it someplace where you can't)

Image Posted by Lashiv on 2007-06-22 20:04:33

Real fucking mature

I came around to checking this site again, and was slightly pissed off at the insults. Bad Gir Spankers boyfriend? As much as you may, in your twisted fantasies, want that, I am NOT his boyfriend. Clear? And where the fucking hell do you get off insulting me like that? I made a comment which was somewhat neutral, and you react as though I threatened to murder you. Fucking hell, you think you are mature? That...thing...that insulted me afterwards, you did nothing but repeat what had been already said. Genius, I would say.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-23 00:12:21

What's the matter, Lashiv? Lose your pacifer?

Don't cry, little one. Just unzip your pants, pull down your tighty whities and lean down. That's it. Now open. Very good.

I know, I know. And it's not as big as your pacifer, but you got to do what you got to do. -lol-

Now, don't be selfish. Save some for Bad Girl Spanker.

+Ashley+

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?