The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 5

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 5

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

To read Part 4, click here.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-23 00:07:39

Hey, everyone.

Keep posting and watch Becky continue to kick Mad Gay Wanker/Bad Girl Spanker's butt.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-23 00:18:58

Shame on you, Bad Girl Spanker. Why did you break up with Lashiv? You really hurt his feelings. But my my my! So sensitive. And yet he's such a nice little boy, too. ''Little'' being the operative word there. -lol-

We know you're tired of being on the receiving end, but face it. You're never going to measure up to the job, so you might as well take what you can get. -lol-

Now you two lovebirds go kiss and make up right now. Go on, pucker up. There, that's better.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-24 02:19:41

Hey Ashley,

Guess you girls really took a beating on that one. Every time Becky really screws up, there's suddenly a new thread. You really think that's gonna help her?

Speaking of boyfriends, when was the last time you actually had one? The way you're desperately throwing yourself at any guy who shows up really makes me feel sorry for you. But if anyone wants a cheap lay, you're always available.

But back to the original topic,

Becky, Libby and Belinda are into humiliating guys. That's the attitude Becky showed here.

But having girls monitor boys in the bathroom, especially younger boys, what's the problem with that? In fact, given all the horrible stories about female teachers sexually molesting boys, maybe it's FAR BETTER for girls, say 2-6 grades older than the boys, monitor restrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, shower.

I'm sure most pre-adolescent boys would be more embarrassed having to undress in front of 16-year old girl lockerroom monitors instead of 30-year old female gym teachers. But I think it might improve their behavior more and might also subconsciously engender more respect for girls their own age.

It's the attitude Libby and Belinda showed when they were humiliating boys.

BGS

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-24 22:00:07

Oh, my. Lookie here. The Bad Girl Spanker/Mad Gay Wanker has crawled out from his hole. And wants to play. Awwww. How cute.

What the matter? Bored from examining your Ken doll? Upset he has a bigger wankstick than you?

Sorry, hon, but Becky and Libby are attending a real estate bootcamp all week, so you'll have to deal with me. Only I'm not as polite as they are. But I think you know that.

The only one who is screwing up around here is your boyfriend Lashiv. How's he doing, btw.

Speaking of boyfriends, I'll admit that you probably have had many more than me over the years in that department. But what makes you think I'm desperately throwing myself around at guys?

And for your information I'm not the kind of girl who goes to bed on the first date. Second, hell yes if he's a stud. But never on the first. Guys are usually too nervous on a first date to screw great.

And stop making such a big deal about what happened when Libby and Belinda were coaching interns at baseball camp a couple of years ago.

So they had a few boys blushing at times. But sometimes it was necessary for the boys' own safety.

Like there was time this boy about 13, a catcher, who Libby said took a foul tip in his balls during practice and they found it he wasn't wearing a cup. After that Libby obviously had to make sure the boys who were catchers had on proper protection. But I mean really. How can you stop over a dozen young girls from giggling while that's going on?

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-24 22:33:06

Hey Ashley,

What happened did the bars close early or you got tired of camwhoring for the night?

Yeah you're not the kind of girl who goes to bed on a first date. You don't bother with the first date and you stick to the shower or the men's room. I'm not surprised you're short of boyfriends. Milk minus cow. Do the math.

Sorry, hon, but Becky and Libby are attending a real estate bootcamp all week

Let me guess, new and exciting ways to develop properties and get caught naked in them.

Attending a real estate boot camp during an imploding real estate market, exactly what I'd expect from two geniuses like that.

And stop making such a big deal about what happened when Libby and Belinda were coaching interns at baseball camp a couple of years ago.

So they had a few boys blushing at times. But sometimes it was necessary for the boys' own safety.

Like there was time this boy about 13, a catcher, who Libby said took a foul tip in his balls during practice and they found it he wasn't wearing a cup. After that Libby obviously had to make sure the boys who were catchers had on proper protection. But I mean really. How can you stop over a dozen young girls from giggling while that's going on?

Oh yeah I just bet they had to. What is it with you girls humiliating boys anyway? Between Libby, Belinda and Becky it's like a bunch of sex predators.

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-06-25 09:09:43

WTF?!?! What a fucking bitch you are Libby! Stripping a boy to make sure he's got his fucking jock on and fucking doing it in front of a bunch of girls?

Your nothing but a fucking bitch on a fucking power trip. Fuck that shit! And fuck you too!

Some guy should have stripped you fucking naked in front of all those boys and made sure you had your fucking rag inserted correctly into your fucking cunt.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-06-26 01:53:46

Bracko, you need to chill dude. Cut down on the tequila or whatever you're on.

But after that colorful display of language, I think Belinda might have just found her soulmate.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-06-27 02:46:48

Hiya, Mad Gay Wanker. I guess you won't be around in early August, huh hon? You'll be off in Amsterdam, giving new meaning to the term, 'Let's do Dutch.' Lashiv going with you?

Now get off Libby's back about that baseball camp. What would you have her do, let the boys behind the place get their balls all crushed by fastballs bouncing in the dirt? She just made sure they were wearing their cups. It wasn't like she was touching them or something.

Buying real estate is just like finding the right guy. You want to get in when there's growth potential. Not when it it's been sitting large and inactive for a long time and only has a downsize to it.

Students want to live near campus. Most don't have the buckaroos to buy a condo. So renting becomes attractive. Especially with the guys. Cuz parents are more willing to spend money to set their daughters up in a nice place by themselves or with a girlfriend or buy them a condo than their are with their sons, we always get more guys looking for a place to rent during summer session. Which also means we get to check out the ones with cute butts while they walk around the place.

This is the third summer we've rented out our place. Not to mention that the place has almost doubled in appraisal in three years! This time we rented it to four guys and for $600/month more than our monthly expenses incl mortgage! We've never had to come down on our rent asking price once. It's like guys come in to look around and then just can't say no, especially when they find out four girls own the place. It also helps when you know who their girlfriends are. Guess they didn't want to look cheap. -lol-

Hiya, Wacko Bracko. You on cracko? You'll have to wait for Libby to get back and she can fill you in on all the details. But you better learn to talk nice because you aren't going to get anywhere with girls with that kind of filthy mouth. I think maybe you need a spanking or something. Hey, Wanker Spanker? Can you help out in that regard or will Lashiv get jealous?

Hiya, Scorpiono. What's with the name? Do you sting like a scorpion or something? Becky has told me you haven't been very nice to her. Better watch out. I might get a can of bug spray and reduce the size of your stinger. -lol-

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-06-27 04:30:29

Hey Ash,

Seems like Libby and Belinda were really into humiliating the boys. I bet you're just disappointed you missed out on the fun. Maybe you need to find a sport you're good at besides sluttiness.

I'm really shocked that you girls' real estate business plan depends on attracting guys with your looks. Not.

And really Ash, gay jokes? From you? The last guy you gave it up for was into spanking other guys. It's pretty established that you wouldn't know gay from straight and hell you wouldn't care so long as it's male and has a pulse.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-06-28 19:04:40

Figures Scorpiono would be kissing up to the girls again.

Why don't you shut up about Bracko? You never heard a man curse before, you stupid pussy?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-01 03:38:39

Let's refocus back on the issues.

Becky, Libby and Belinda have a longtime pattern of humiliating boys for their own amusement and pleasure.

Maybe they resent men and this is a way they can get even. Whatever it is, it's a long time habit with them.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-07-06 01:00:16

Joe, I'm not kissing up to the girls. (But I wouldn't mind kissing them either.)

Dude, look. I just don't see why Bracko's got to have a cow about Libby seeing some boy's balls and dick.

But yeah. He's got a point. Libby went way too far in making the boy strip in front of everyone, including girls, just to prove to her that he had on his athletic cup. She should have checked him in private.

But since Ashley and Becky brought that stuff up anyway, I'm willing to give Libby the benefit of the doubt. I do think however that Libby ought to explain her actions herself. Trouble with her is I think she's way too snobbish. She thinks she's too high class to talk to us mere peons.

Maybe a bare ass spanking should be in order for her embarrassing that boy. Maybe there should be a binding vote on that. But I doubt Libby has the guts her friend Becky has.

Hey, Spanker. What do you think? You've seen both chicks nude, right? If you had to chose a bare butt to spank, and only one, whose would it be? Becky's or Libby's?

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-07-06 21:23:33

Yeah go give Libby "the benefit of the doubt". And go kiss up to the girls some more.

If you're gonna play for the girls team maybe you should cut your balls off and learn to sing high.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-07 01:48:43

What's up, Joe? Nothing much, I guess. That's the story of your (sex) life. -lol-

Why so glum? Feeling sad that Scorpiono said something half-way nice for a change? Actually, even that's giving him too much credit. He owes an apology to Libby and his posts will be deleted until he does, even the one he posted tonight responding to you.

The Mad Gay Wanker isn't going to be spanking Becky's butt, let alone Libby's. Although it would be funny to watch him try. He'd be the one wishing he wasn't born with balls after she got through with him.

Libby and Becky will be back next week. It was fun babysitting you guys. But next time, your manners better improve or you won't be allowed to go to bed early.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-07-07 03:05:09

Ashley, stop being such a bitch! Leave my posts alone.

You're just trying to save Libby the embarrassment of having to admit she should be spanked and then be spanked. She should put up or shut up. At least Becky showed some guts when she put her ass on the line. Libby doesn't.

If the uppity Miss Marr thinks she was so righteous in embarrassing that boy at baseball camp in front of everyone, then she should be willing to be spanked if we decide she was wrong.

That's what I was trying to tell Joe, that and telling him to fuck off. He can play with boys. I'd rather fuck with girls.

And you'd better not delete this post again. Or I'll make a poll about your friend Libby and then you'll find out what private pics of her (and maybe some of yours too) that Spanker's been sharing with everyone on another forum.

So please. Go on, girl. Delete this and make my day. And then well see how much Libby appreciates what you did to her.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-07 18:12:59

Libby doesn't need to do any such thing, you pervvvvvv! And you better apologize to her. I mean it!

If there's one thing I disagree with Becky about is how she's coddled you babies here on this board too much, giving you too much slack with your insulting comments about her.

You're the one with no spine. You know I can always borrow my sister's whip. And after a few cracks of that whip, you'd be kissing and licking my toes and doing every last thing I'd say. That is, if you didn't faint away before it even snapped your bare backside once! Care to prove me wrong? Go on, I dare you. Wimp! Wimp! With a shrimp-sized prick that's... limp, limp! -lol-

And what's this about nude pics of me being posted? Bad Girl Spanker/the Mad Gay Wanker is embarrassing me and he's not even being considerate enough to let me know it? I'm so hurt! Why would he do that? That's so unlike him!

I know that he has more than a few nude pics of me and I know he could humiliate me with them any time if he wanted to. Why he hasn't done so already only he knows, especially after all the unflattering-but-true remarks I've made about him.

But if he is embarrassing me on some other forum as you say, don't you think he would certainly want me to know it, if for no other reason than to see what my reaction would be? Has he done that? Nooooo!

Of course, if he is doing what you're claiming he's doing, what is stopping you (or anyone else, for that matter) from sharing that alleged forum link here? You know, to force me to read the compliments I would no doubt be getting from a lot of rock-hard guys.

You haven't done that. Oh my, I wonder why? Could it be you're telling a lie? (Dee Dee, where's that whip of yours?)

So how about it Spanker Wanker? Is Scorpiono telling the truth or does the wimp need the whip?

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-08 01:07:54

I sure the girls of this board aren't a representation of the level of intelligence one should expect from females in general. It seems even when presented with the opportunity at an intelligent debate, as this thread was intended to be, the simpy innudate it with what, one must presume,they believe to be witty jabs and insults. That is not to say that the barbs haven't come from both sides, it is just far more prevalent from the "ladies."

I do have two questions for both Bad Girl Spanker and BrashBecky17 though;

First, how do the two of you ever expect to come to a resoultion through this type of format, namely a debate, without an impartial judicator?

Second, and maybe a little more relevant, if someone were to sexually humiliate or embarrass someone else, especially someone of an opposite sex, would that person "deserve" to be spanked?

Please keep in mind that your pervious comments on the matter will also be considered.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-08 20:56:14

Interesting approach, Mr. Frost. You come here insulting our intelligence and then you want answers from us? Is that how you try to pick up guys at your local bar? How's it working for you?

Becky will be back this week and she'll read your post then. But you shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response from Spanker Wanker. He's shown time and time again that he's not interesting in answering anyone's questions here, less he incriminate himself with his own answers as Becky has proven over and over.

But if lightning strikes and he does answer yours, it will be along the lines that guys shouldn't be spanked anyway.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-08 23:19:32

Hmmm, were I dealing with someone more intellegent they might see how that statement does nothing but support my previous comment...but in your case, I figured I should probably point it out for you.

As for Becky, I hope you don't mean to imply that she is by some means winning this... ~debate~.

And if lightning should strike, my dear, one can only hope your vile tongue gets caught in it's path. :D

Image Posted by The AssLICKING Gandhi on 2007-07-09 17:13:20

The only time a woman can whip a man is when he gives her permission to and pays her

stupid chicks

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-09 18:44:57

Ashley, if you think Scorpiono or anyone else is apologizing to Libby, you've got another thing coming

Libby and Belinda and Becky have spent way too much time humiliating boys and they're the only one who should be apologizing to anyone

And when it comes to a whipping, your own bare bottom is a lot more likely to feel the whip and then we can find out how loud you can sequel

P.S. don't worry about your nude photos Ash, thanks to the quality of the photography and your stupidity in deleting my posts, I've got something special planned for you and the private previews are just the beginning

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-09 20:30:25

In answer to Eviscero's questions

It's being resolved through the democracy of the board. It's not impartial but there's no such thing as impartial anyway. Any human being is biased in their own way. A consensus of opinions can produce something that might not be impartial but represents a consensus of views

On your second question since the phrasing is a little general, I'd say that generally non-consensual sexual humiliation deserves the same thing in kind and a spanking is often the right punishment for it

BGS

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-09 23:08:48

Well, hopefully this lot will prove objective, but I wouldn't count on it.

But thank you for your response to my questions, and I suppose I shall to wait for one from Becky.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-10 02:40:59

Hi'ya Spanker Wanker,

##### don't worry about your nude photos Ash... I've got something special planned for you and the private previews are just the beginning #####

Oooooo! You naughty little boy, you! That's not nice embarrassing me behind my back. But do tell. Am I the first naked girl that all your little gay friends have seen? I hope they didn't get too confused.

Oooooo! 'Some special?' Pour moi?

You just have to keep me in suspense, don't you? Shame, shame, shame on you.

##### On your second question since the phrasing is a little general, I'd say that generally non-consensual sexual humiliation deserves the same thing in kind and a spanking is often the right punishment for it #####

So to clarify (yes, Frostie was a little vague), since the jerkos at our high school made fun of Belinda's breasts and made sexually humiliating taunts towards her, she was well within her right to sexually humiliate them right back (by depantsing them and making fun of the ones with teenie weenies)? And are you also saying those teenage boys should have been spanked by her?

I know what you're going to say, but please do humor me (pretty please with sugar on top?) and say it, so Frostie the Snow Man can see for himself your sick, twisted, one-sidedness.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-10 02:58:10

Hey Ash,

Trying out your french? The only french you need to remember is french letter. The government doesn't need any more single moms on the welfare rolls but keep on making your jokes, don't worry you're going full frontal and nationwide

Now over to your question, physically attacking someone for verbally making fun of you doesn't seem to jibe so well. If they made fun of Belinda's itty bitty titties, maybe she should have stuck to verbally making fun of them. And if she depantsed them, they had the right to strip her naked too

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-07-10 18:45:55

Eviscero, deciding on who would be an 'impartial judicator' to render a decision on who ultimate wins the debate would likely be extremely difficult and probably lead to another debate in itself. Likewise, deciding on if and how Becky should be punished for evading questions has alluded us.

For example, could you see Becky placing the decision on whether her butt gets bared and spanked before a live audience and webcast into the hands of a supposedly 'impartial judicator' who also happens to be a male? Likewise, should we ask Bad Girl Spanker to accept a female 'impartial judicator'? And regardless of the verdict, there would no doubt be accusations from both sides that the judicator was 'paid off' by one side or the other.

An alternative solution might be to poll visitors to this board as to who ultimately wins the debate. But that presents yet another problem. Becky herself rejected the notion of polling to decide the spanking issue prior to the debate, as the initial results of her various polls all concluded she should be spanked. Whether those results were legitimate is what led to this debate in the first place. It is hard to fathom Becky accepting a loss as a result of another poll.

Bad Girl Spanker is correct: we are all impartial to a degree. Consensus will have to be achieved through the collective opinions stated here, with careful consideration given to how those opinions are expressed. Clearly, a poster indicating that she is an adult woman with two kids who writes that Becky should be spanked for her humiliating treatment of young boys should be given more weight than a young teen male who can't wait for Becky to be stripped because he wants to see her naked. Likewise, an adult male who clearly expresses the reasons why Becky would benefit from a spanking and why she deserves one is more credible than a young woman who posts something to the effect that all men are evil and she shouldn't be spanked.

But if you have alternative ideas, please put them forth for consideration.

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-10 20:48:34

So to clarify (yes, Frostie was a little vague), since the jerkos at our high school made fun of Belinda's breasts and made sexually humiliating taunts towards her, she was well within her right to sexually humiliate them right back (by depantsing them and making fun of the ones with teenie weenies)? And are you also saying those teenage boys should have been spanked by her?

I'm going to have to agree with BGS on this. By your views, Ashley, many on this board would have the right to strip you down and humiliate you. Perhaps you may want to rethink your stance.

And, yes a1yitzi, I agree for the most part. I was merely pointing out the inherent flaw is this type of forum to resolve this debate, contributing to what is sure to be a long-drawn-out discussion (which it has, obviously, proven to be). The only real resolution I can forsee is one side admiting they are wrong. Not quite sure on the likelihood of that though.

~Frost

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-11 00:40:35

Hi everyone! I'm back!

Only got a few minutes. Libby's tossing the salad, the guys are out back grilling some burgers and hot dogs and Dee Dee baked an apple pie. We're watching the All-Star Game!!! Go National League!

I'll have to respond to most things later after I catch up reading all the comments.

To Eviscero Frost:

You said, ''By your views, Ashley, many on this board would have the right to strip you down and humiliate you. Perhaps you may want to rethink your stance.''

If that were the standard, Bad Girl Spanker's butt would be red and naked the rest of his life.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-11 01:45:15

Rebecca, you said "If that were the standard, Bad Girl Spanker's butt would be red and naked the rest of his life."

That may be, but that wouldn't save Ashley from a similar fate.

And, perhaps you missed it, but I had posted a few questions for BGS and you in an earlier message. Would you be so kind as to answer them? I know you'd ~hate~ to be accussed of dodging questions...

~Frost

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-07-11 06:44:29

I've been away for a while, just checking in. Man, you girls are total losers. Bad enough you are all Chicago Cubs fanatics. But rooting for the N.L. on top of that? Ten in a row, baby. Ten in a row. Ichiro rules!

Wish I had saw your post earlier, Becky. I'd have liked to have made a little side bet with you on the outcome of the ASG.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-11 14:24:54

Libby's tossing the salad? That really girl really will do anything. That is one freaky chick.

Enjoy the game Becky, the National League is hopeless. They haven't won a game since you were out of diapers. But I guess you just love rooting for a hopeless cause. Like escaping that spanking.

BGS

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-07-12 01:52:59

Hi, Becky,

I left you a message on Dee Dee's poll. Alicia and I had a question. Tried calling you on your cell but your voice mail was full. I got a hold of Belinda, but she said your boyfriend was taking you out for a romantic dinner tonight.

Later...

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-14 22:26:14

Hi, Ellie, read my post there and give me a call this weekend. (Yes, I've cleared up my voice mail!)

OMG! Where to begin?

First, Scorpiono:

You are despicable! Not even Bad Girl Spanker has reposted Belinda's full frontal nude pics, like you did in part 3 of this thread.

You said, ''[Bracko's] got a point. Libby went way too far in making the boy strip in front of everyone, including girls, just to prove to her that he had on his athletic cup. She should have checked him in private.''

OMG! Like THAT would be appropriate? I could just hear what you perverts would be accusing Libby of had she done that (pulling down his pants and reaching down the front of his underwear IN PRIVATE). You would all be screaming bloody murder!

You continued, ''But since Ashley and Becky brought that stuff up anyway, I'm willing to give Libby the benefit of the doubt. I do think however that Libby ought to explain her actions herself. Trouble with her is I think she's way too snobbish. She thinks she's too high class to talk to us mere peons.''

Libby doesn't need to explain anything! What she did, where she did it and how she did it was totally appropriate. As for your insulting remarks about her, they aren't even worthy of commenting on.

You concluded, ''Maybe a bare ass spanking should be in order for her embarrassing that boy. Maybe there should be a binding vote on that. But I doubt Libby has the guts her friend Becky has. Hey, Spanker. What do you think? You've seen both chicks nude, right? If you had to chose a bare butt to spank, and only one, whose would it be? Becky's or Libby's?''

I think the fact that Bad Girl Spanker, of all people, completely ignored your suggestion speaks for how just sexually harassing your conduct is becoming.

You said, ''Ashley, stop being such a bitch! Leave my posts alone. You're just trying to save Libby the embarrassment of having to admit she should be spanked and then be spanked. She should put up or shut up. At least Becky showed some guts when she put her ass on the line. Libby doesn't. If the uppity Miss Marr thinks she was so righteous in embarrassing that boy at baseball camp in front of everyone, then she should be willing to be spanked if we decide she was wrong.''

Ashley is free to delete anything here she feels is inappropriate. Libby did NOT purposely embarrass that boy. He was merely embarrassed because of the awkwardness of the situation (that is, her making sure that he was wearing his cup protector) and with other baseball campers, including girls, being present.

You said, ''And you'd better not delete this post again. Or I'll make a poll about your friend Libby and then you'll find out what private pics of her (and maybe some of yours too) that Spanker's been sharing with everyone on another forum.''

And now come the threats? PERVERT!

Eviscero Frost:

You said, ''First, how do the two of you ever expect to come to a resoultion through this type of format, namely a debate, without an impartial judicator?''

As much as I hate to admit that I agree with them on anything, I do completely agree with Bad Girl Spanker and a1yitzi. I have seen no indication that anyone who has visited this board or our guestbook could be ''impartial.'' It almost sounds as if you are volunteering for the job. In your dreams! Only in your little wet dreams! I am WINNING this debate, as evidenced that even some of the guys on this board who surely wish to see me humiliated have questioned Bad Girl Spanker's ability to defeat me.

You also asked, ''Second, and maybe a little more relevant, if someone were to sexually humiliate or embarrass someone else, especially someone of an opposite sex, would that person 'deserve' to be spanked?''

Why do you ask that? Are you volunteering to sexually humiliate and spank Bad Girl Spanker after he does the same to me (if he does, that is)? Maybe the thought of doing so even arouses you? What's the matter? Don't like how I answered that question? Maybe because, as others have indicated, your question is not clear.

What about situations in which someone was provoked, retaliated or acted in self-defense? And what exactly does ''embarrass someone else'' exactly mean? Would a ''spank me'' sign taped to someone's back be such an example? You've insulted us and expressed a wish for my friend Ashley to be stripped naked and sexually humiliated. Should those who indicate they would like to take part in humiliating her be similarly treated?

But beyond all that, you've expressed what appears to be a sick desire to see her severely harmed, perhaps even killed. Just WHAT THE FUCK gives you the right to come here and start expressing DEATH WISHES for us? Are you trying to make Bad Girl Spanker look like some sort of saint in comparison?

To The Grinch:

You said, ''Man, you girls are total losers. Bad enough you are all Chicago Cubs fanatics. But rooting for the N.L. on top of that? Ten in a row, baby. Ten in a row. Ichiro rules!''

That was a lucky bounce off the wall... and YOU KNOW IT! That wouldn't have happened here in Wrigley! And our Cubbies almost won it in the 9th!

You said, ''Wish I had saw your post earlier, Becky. I'd have liked to have made a little side bet with you on the outcome of the ASG.''

Oh, I wonder just what you would have had in mind. I can almost feel my panties being pulled down as I type this.

And, finally, to Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Enjoy the game Becky, the National League is hopeless. They haven't won a game since you were out of diapers. But I guess you just love rooting for a hopeless cause. Like escaping that spanking.'

You should have went to the game. It was, after all, in San Francisco. You surely would have found lots of guys who are just your type there and maybe even a new boyfriend to replace Lashiv. LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-15 18:17:38

Becky,

Stop whining. If Belinda wants people to stop reposting her nude pics, she can ask nicely herself instead of being so chicken that she has you do it for her.

Besides here's what Belinda herself said,

If you feel so strongly that I humiliated them, then maybe you should increase the fucking chance they'll see me naked. Go on, I fucking dare you, and anyone else for that matter, to re-post my nude pics anywhere.

That's all Scorpiono was doing. So stop whining and bitching, Becky. You know what happens to girls who complain too much.

I think the fact that Bad Girl Spanker, of all people, completely ignored your suggestion speaks for how just sexually harassing your conduct is becoming.

Nah I actually agree with Scorp. Girls who abuse their authority to humiliate boys in public deserve a bare ass spanking.

I am WINNING this debate

Only in your dreams, Miss Bratty Becky. You're losing badly. And now that you're back, you can move your lazy ass into answering the points in the debate.

But beyond all that, you've expressed what appears to be a sick desire to see her severely harmed, perhaps even killed. Just WHAT THE FUCK gives you the right to come here and start expressing DEATH WISHES for us? Are you trying to make Bad Girl Spanker look like some sort of saint in comparison?

WTF? Eviscero never said anything like that to you. Girls who make up lies get spanked too. He asked you a question, which you dodged of course.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-15 18:19:32

To Scorpiono,

it's a tough call because Libby has a great ass too, but I would still go with spanking Becky's ass

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-07-15 22:28:35

Ashley,

re: You're the one with no spine. You know I can always borrow my sister's whip. And after a few cracks of that whip, you'd be kissing and licking my toes and doing every last thing I'd say. That is, if you didn't faint away before it even snapped your bare backside once! Care to prove me wrong? Go on, I dare you.

A dare? I like that! only one problem: if you make me kiss your toes, I'm going to make you kiss and lick something too. But why leave your naked sister Dee Dee out in the cold? I can handle both of you at once.

re:And what's this about nude pics of me being posted? Bad Girl Spanker/the Mad Gay Wanker is embarrassing me and he's not even being considerate enough to let me know it? I'm so hurt! Why would he do that? That's so unlike him! I know that he has more than a few nude pics of me and I know he could humiliate me with them any time if he wanted to. Why he hasn't done so already only he knows, especially after all the unflattering-but-true remarks I've made about him. But if he is embarrassing me on some other forum as you say, don't you think he would certainly want me to know it, if for no other reason than to see what my reaction would be? Has he done that? Nooooo! Of course, if he is doing what you're claiming he's doing, what is stopping you (or anyone else, for that matter) from sharing that alleged forum link here? You know, to force me to read the compliments I would no doubt be getting from a lot of rock-hard guys.

Ashley- not sure you'd want to read all those compliments. Some of them are pretty graphic. Dozens of guys have posted saying they'd sure like to fuck you. That's why I've spared you the details. Don't want you to faint, fall and get hurt.

Becky, after the things Ashley's said about Spanker, you have the nerve to complain? Yeah Spanker's been sharing her nude pics with everyone on another forum. But Ashley's been getting lots of compliments about her tits and pussy. Yep, Ashley may not know it until now but she's been putting on quite a revealing full frontal show! Her bare ass, though, most definitely needs some redness to it that only a good hard spanking can bring.

re: OMG! Like THAT would be appropriate? I could just hear what you perverts would be accusing Libby of had she done that (pulling down his pants and reaching down the front of his underwear IN PRIVATE).

And reaching into the boy's pants and groping him in front a bunch of girls is?

Now answer Spanker's question. When Jason was talking about you being spanked by a boy, if he wasn't referring to Ernesto, then who was the boy who spanked you? And why were you being spanked? Was it because you pulled down the boy's pants and it was decided that a spanking by the boy was your punishment?

re: If you feel so strongly that I humiliated them, then maybe you should increase the fucking chance they'll see me naked. Go on, I fucking dare you, and anyone else for that matter, to re-post my nude pics anywhere. - quoting Belinda Ramirez

Spanker, where did Belinda say that? Man, that chick is really asking for it! Hope you and any other dudes that have any more nude pics of her don't disappoint her. How about like a Naked Belinda Day? Once a week or once a month a new nude pic of Belinda gets posted until she apologizes and submits herself to be disciplined by you.

Actually I was just bumping up the image link of one of those full frontal nude pics that you already had posted up on the web. This after I read how she humiliated those naked boys in the locker room at that baseball camp she and Libby were coaching at by waltzing in with other girls in tow and yelling, 'It's show time, fellas.'

You know, to sort of make her eat her words by dishing them right back to her. Didn't even know she was doing another 'dare you to.'

I sure wish the uppity Miss Marr would do some 'dare you to's.'

Becky sure is pissed at Eviscero. While Becky's lied before about not being spanked, not sure why she'd been lying about that. Been thinking- maybe he threatened Ashley in that private message he said he sent Becky.

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-16 19:13:30

Becky,

It seems with every new post you manage to make yourself seem more and more out of touch with reality. I really hate to resign to this level of simplicity, (i.e. having to spell everything out for you in painful clarity) but it has become obvious that you are fully comfortable in taking staggering liberties with the things people on this board say. I'm starting to actually think that dementia may be a factor here as you are apparently incapable of connecting thoughts together logically. But lets put aside your ridiculous absurdaties and personal attacks on others for a moment and focus on the actual discussion.

You quote Scorpiono saying; [Scorpiono] said, ''[Bracko's] got a point. Libby went way too far in making the boy strip in front of everyone, including girls, just to prove to her that he had on his athletic cup. She should have checked him in private.''

[Becky says,] "OMG! Like THAT would be appropriate? I could just hear what you perverts would be accusing Libby of had she done that (pulling down his pants and reaching down the front of his underwear IN PRIVATE). You would all be screaming bloody murder!"

You continued, [Scorpiono says,] ''But since Ashley and Becky brought that stuff up anyway, I'm willing to give Libby the benefit of the doubt. I do think however that Libby ought to explain her actions herself. Trouble with her is I think she's way too snobbish. She thinks she's too high class to talk to us mere peons.''

[Becky says,] "Libby doesn't need to explain anything! What she did, where she did it and how she did it was totally appropriate. As for your insulting remarks about her, they aren't even worthy of commenting on."

But on your website, you list a link to a story, "Vice Principal Lifts Up Skirts of Girls at High School Dance for a 'Panty Check'; Forced 'Peep Show' Displays Their Thongs (or lack thereof) to Male Students and Male Teachers Standing Nearby; Girls' Tube Tops Also Pulled Down to See if They Were Wearing a Bra (or not), " as one of the "humiliations" that we have allowed our teachers and school officials to perpetrate.

My first question to you is this; How are these two incidents different morally? Why is one appropriate and the other not? It seems to me that your simply being sexist and hypocritical.

My second question to you is this; Do you not think it would have been more appropriate to at least have taken the boy to a private area to determine if he was wearing an athletic cup, not to mention having a male present to supervise, as would have been the minimum requirement were it a law enforcement strip search. Just in case you didn't know, legally, stripping that boy was a criminal offence.

I'm tempted to stop here simply to see how you defend the fact that your friends, and yourself on previous occasions, take the law into your own hands when you feel that it is warranted, but instead I will ask you another question.

My third question to you is this; What gives you the right to break the law, and do these rules, in your opinion, apply to everyone or just your selective circle.

Continuing on, [Becky says] "Ashley is free to delete anything here she feels is inappropriate. Libby did NOT purposely embarrass that boy. He was merely embarrassed because of the awkwardness of the situation (that is, her making sure that he was wearing his cup protector) and with other baseball campers, including girls, being present."

While not exactly relevant to this argument, I think it is interesting to see your support of censorship, which goes against your first amendment. Also I find it hard to believe that you actually had a discussion with the boy in question about why he was embarrassed.

My fourth question to you is this; Is your above statement based on fact, or conjecture?

Then you quote me; [Eviscero says], ''First, how do the two of you ever expect to come to a resolution through this type of format, namely a debate, without an impartial judicator?''

[Becky says,] "As much as I hate to admit that I agree with them on anything, I do completely agree with Bad Girl Spanker and a1yitzi. I have seen no indication that anyone who has visited this board or our guestbook could be ''impartial.'' It almost sounds as if you are volunteering for the job. In your dreams! Only in your little wet dreams! I am WINNING this debate, as evidenced that even some of the guys on this board who surely wish to see me humiliated have questioned Bad Girl Spanker's ability to defeat me.

Here you not only make an astounding assumption, and then seem to go off on an irrelevant tangent, but you also declare yourself as, somehow, winning this ~debate~, as if your belief in the matter would make it true. Furthermore, your evidence of such is that other people have shown doubt that Bad Girl Spanker will be able to defeat you. I am almost tempted to agree with you here simply because your utter disregard for reality will never allow you to see the truth of your past actions, and the actions of your equally abusive friends. I mean, really, why would it sexually excite me to judicate a debate that has degenerated into cat-calling and abuse.

You continue; [Becky says,] "[Eviscero] also asked, ''Second, and maybe a little more relevant, if someone were to sexually humiliate or embarrass someone else, especially someone of an opposite sex, would that person 'deserve' to be spanked?''

[Becky continues] "Why do you ask that? Are you volunteering to sexually humiliate and spank Bad Girl Spanker after he does the same to me (if he does, that is)? Maybe the thought of doing so even arouses you? What's the matter? Don't like how I answered that question? Maybe because, as others have indicated, your question is not clear.

What about situations in which someone was provoked, retaliated or acted in self-defense? And what exactly does ''embarrass someone else'' exactly mean? Would a ''spank me'' sign taped to someone's back be such an example? "

Your response to this is simply you being characteristically evasive. The question is by no means unclear, it is simply more general than you would like. So I do hope you will find the time to answer, but allow me to restate it more "clearly" for you.

My fifth question to you is this; If a person where to strip and spank one of your friends in retaliation for the same happening to them, would you believe yourself justified in doing the same to them?

Now we proceed to a more personal matter; [Becky says] "You've insulted us and expressed a wish for my friend Ashley to be stripped naked and sexually humiliated. Should those who indicate they would like to take part in humiliating her be similarly treated?

But beyond all that, you've expressed what appears to be a sick desire to see her severely harmed, perhaps even killed. Just WHAT THE FUCK gives you the right to come here and start expressing DEATH WISHES for us? Are you trying to make Bad Girl Spanker look like some sort of saint in comparison?"

This would be almost laughable if it weren't such a blatant defamation of character. I am really starting to wonder if you even know the things that you type are such slanderous lies. I demand you prove that I said such vile things, and I pray for your sake your not referring to the simple comment that I made in regards to lightning striking her tongue. If you are under the belief that such things can be taken literally then I think the people on this board will have a hay-day ripping through every post you've ever made, making certain to hold you accountable for every word that has ever come out of your mouth. After all, if that can be taken as a "death wish" then your question to Bad Girl Spanker, asking him how he would spank you, is most assuredly an indication of your desire to be spanked by him. My character, my honor, is very important to me, and I demand you make reparations for your above comments.

~ Eviscero Frost

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-16 23:56:43

To Thomas Cromwell,

Your response is laughably ignorant.

What do you consider to be fighting for justice then? Riding into battle on a white horse? What to think it is to have honor? Is it only a trait of unics?

In truth, you have no idea why I come to this board, or why I have come sporadically over the past some years. But apparently your too simple to reason that people might frequent for reasons other than yours.

Not to mention your obviously clueless to such concepts of honor and character, not to mention a blatant, unabashed sexist. I hope, for your sake, that at some point over the next few years you find a little maturity and enlightenment.

And I would seriously advise against someone like you using words such as "moron". I mean, coming from such a simple mind it really isn't all that offensive but I would hate for you to get the idea that it is somehow appropriate.

Anyways, if you feel compelled to respond do it in a new thread, and leave this one to some semblance of what it was intended.

~Frost

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-07-17 01:24:36

re: My character, my honor, is very important to me, and I demand you make reparations for your above comments. - quoting Eviscero Frost

Reparations? WTF dude! This isn't some fucking war crimes tribunal. You really need to chill out!

It's pretty obvious why Becky flamed your ass. You insulted her friends and then pinned her down. You asked her a question that she's afraid to honestly answer because doing so might incriminate herself and bring her closer to Spanker's bedroom and that spanking. I'm not saying the girls were right in everything they did, but if they pantsed a few dudes who grabbed their boobs in high school, WTF! Who gives a rip? If a guy's going be that ballsie, he shouldn't complain if chicks retaliate against him.

But I can see what you'd been doing, dude. Running off to a teacher, trying to pull your pants up, crying like a wuss that a bunch of girls beat you up and stripped you and saw your dick. Tell me, what do you think that would do for your 'character'?

Point is: if you want to hang with these chicks you'd better learn to grow some thicker skin than you're showing. Bitching and demanding 'reparations' makes you look like a fucking pussy.

Image Posted by Eviscero Frost on 2007-07-17 02:35:53

To Scorpiono,

Was reparations to "high-brow" a word for your taste? Would it make you feel better for me to paraphrase? How's this, watch your fucking mouth when you don't know what your talking about. Does that make me look like less of a pussy to you? God knows, it wounds me so to think I look like a pussy to you. (read: sarcasm)

~Frost

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-18 13:46:56

Becky,

since you finally managed to crawl back in, time for you to answer the debate

You still haven't answered what you said to that boy and whether he spanked you. Now here's what Jason said back in January.

You know you just got carried away by the moment (we all do sometimes), and you teased that young boy about his tiny penis. You were wrong and you already admitted that you were wrong. So why don?t you just come clean and tell everyone here what really happened. OK, so you did actually get spanked by a young boy!

You claimed it would be too embarrassing but you were the one who embarrassed him. It's confession time Becky, because right now we have Jason's word that you teased him about his penis size and that he spanked you

right now it's your word against his and you still can't bring yourself to tell us the truth of what you said and whether the boy spanked you or not

You also claimed that when Jason mentioned the boy who spanked you, he was talking about something else

I swear, cross my heart, Jason was NOT referring to Ernesto. You have to believe me.

Why do we have to believe you? If you want us to believe you, start by telling the truth.

If it wasn't Ernesto, then who was the boy who spanked you?

it's confession time, Becky. Tell the truth or get ready to pull your panties down and face the music

Because it seems like you have a pattern of humiliating boys and guys as a power trip. I mean take this quote from you.

I'm sure most pre-adolescent boys would be more embarrassed having to undress in front of 16-year old girl lockerroom monitors instead of 30-year old female gym teachers. But I think it might improve their behavior more and might also subconsciously engender more respect for girls their own age.

Which is what it's really about for you, getting "respect" by humiliating boys. That's what it was about when you were babysitting too. That's what it was about with Ernesto, wasn't it?

But the funny thing is this "getting respect through humiliation" stuff is exactly what you were accusing me of. Funny how it's exactly what you girls practice.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-19 03:27:25

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''You claimed it would be too embarrassing but you were the one who embarrassed him. It's confession time Becky, because right now we have Jason's word that you teased him about his penis size and that he spanked you right now it's your word against his and you still can't bring yourself to tell us the truth of what you said and whether the boy spanked you or not''

Because it's not really important or relevant! And besides, this happened long after you intially said I deserved to be spanked.

You said, ''You also claimed that when Jason mentioned the boy who spanked you, he was talking about something else. Why do we have to believe you? If you want us to believe you, start by telling the truth. If it wasn't Ernesto, then who was the boy who spanked you?''

That was a long time ago. I don't even know their names and never saw them again in my life. It was humiliating and I really don't want to discuss it. You just have to believe me that what happened to me was totally not relevant to whether I should be spanked.

You said, ''Because it seems like you have a pattern of humiliating boys and guys as a power trip.''

That is so UNTRUE! I do NOT have a pattern of humiliating boys for the sake of a power trip. The only guys I humiliated totally and completely deserved it. They had either sexually harassed me or my girlfriends and they got what they deserved.

You said, ''Which is what it's really about for you, getting ''respect'' by humiliating boys. That's what it was about when you were babysitting too. That's what it was about with Ernesto, wasn't it?''

That's a LIE! I NEVER humiliated the boys I babysat. That would be so wrong! NEVER did I do such a thing! As for Ernesto, I did NOT humiliate him either. But his own father DID, stripping him (bottomless) and whipping him in front of Libby until she intervened and stopped it. I was appalled at what the boy's father did! I've already said that I was embarrassed that Ernesto saw me totally nude and in my haste to shoo him out of the bathroom, I said something that I later regretted. I've admitted that I was wrong and that what I said was insensitive and uncalled for. It was due my embarrassment at having just been caught naked by the contractor and plumber and not being able to even return to the bathroom in privacy, the young boy having run in there to pee, that caused me to be impatient with him. It just slipped out.

The problem with you is that while you keep saying I deserve a humiliating spanking, you can't even point out one thing I've ever done as a reason for giving me one (other that you simply want to humiliate me in the insane hope that I'd become totally submissive to you. Only in your little wet dreams!)

You said, ''it's a tough call because Libby has a great ass too, but I would still go with spanking Becky's ass''

PERVERT!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''And reaching into the boy's pants and groping him in front a bunch of girls is?''

OMG! I NEVER said that Libby did that! Don't you dare put words into my mouth again! She checked him to make sure he had on his cup and that was the end of it.

You said, ''Now answer Spanker's question. When Jason was talking about you being spanked by a boy, if he wasn't referring to Ernesto, then who was the boy who spanked you? And why were you being spanked? Was it because you pulled down the boy's pants and it was decided that a spanking by the boy was your punishment?''

See my above answer to Bad Girl Spanker. That is NOT why I was spanked. I did NOT pull down the boys' pants! Someone had decided they were presented with a golden opportunity to utterly humiliate me when I was in absolutely no position to prevent it. And the spankings only added to my humiliation and shame. I really don't want to talk about that anymore. It isn't relevant to this debate. It does nothing but bring back bad memories.

You said, ''I sure wish the uppity Miss Marr would do some 'dare you to's.'''

STOP IT with those cruel things you are saying about my best friend. Libby is NOT ''uppity.'' She is one of the sweetest girls you could ever hope to meet. She made no challenge saying she doesn't deserve to be spanked. I'm the one that did, challenging Bad Girl Spanker's believe by making my polls. The debate is with me, NOT Libby. Get that straight, buster! And leave her alone!

You said, ''Becky sure is pissed at Eviscero. While Becky's lied before about not being spanked, not sure why she'd been lying about that. Been thinking- maybe he threatened Ashley in that private message he said he sent Becky.''

Yes, I AM ''pissed'' at him! You can read what he said for yourself. If anyone should apologize, it is him!

You said, ''It's pretty obvious why Becky flamed your ass. You insulted her friends and then pinned her down.''

Insulted my friends? Yes, he most certainly did that, as well as insult me!

But ''pin me down''? LOL! Even if he somehow managed to strip off my skirt and panties and ''pin me down'', I would easily get away while he was thumbing through his ''how to...'' instruction booklet. LOL! I doubt even an illustrated one would help him someone so hard-headed and anal retentive figure out the next step! LOL!

You said, ''I'm not saying the girls were right in everything they did, but if they pantsed a few dudes who grabbed their boobs in high school, WTF! Who gives a rip? If a guy's going be that ballsie, he shouldn't complain if chicks retaliate against him.''

OMG! I don't believe it! A guy who might FINALLY be getting it?

Yes, that's completely right! Hardly anyone cares if a boy gets embarrassed after he teased or harassed a girl.

But let me be clear, it would be completely wrong for a girl to humiliate a boy had done nothing to them.

Eviscero said, ''My first question to you is this; How are these two incidents different morally? Why is one appropriate and the other not? It seems to me that your simply being sexist and hypocritical.''

I am NOT addressing or speaking to him until he apologizes to Ashley. And I reserve the right to ignore any further questions from him unless I feel that by answering them I can further increase my already strong chances of winning this debate!

But to everyone else, and for the simple sake of defending Libby's actions, I'll answer a few of his question.

This guy is so dense! He can't see the difference between a school dance and an athletic event or practice? Whether or not girls were wearing panties underneath their dresses was not in any way going to cause them a potential serious injury at a school dance. However, a male catcher in baseball camp COULD be severely harmed if he isn't wearing an athletic cup.

He also said, ''My second question to you is this; Do you not think it would have been more appropriate to at least have taken the boy to a private area to determine if he was wearing an athletic cup, not to mention having a male present to supervise, as would have been the minimum requirement were it a law enforcement strip search. Just in case you didn't know, legally, stripping that boy was a criminal offence.''

Now he's accusing Libby of doing something illegal! The nerve! What Libby did was entirely appropriate. It's not as if she had the boy standing there naked in front of everyone!

He further said, ''What gives you the right to break the law, and do these rules, in your opinion, apply to everyone or just your selective circle.''

JUST WHAT THE HELL gives HIM the right to accuse ANYONE of 'breaking the law'? Someone sure is full of himself!

There is something called self-defense, you know. The guys who got depantsed in our high school or who were kicked in the groin, etc., had all been sexually assaulting us and we had EVERY LEGAL RIGHT to defend ourselves!

He also said, ''I think it is interesting to see your support of censorship, which goes against your first amendment. Also I find it hard to believe that you actually had a discussion with the boy in question about why he was embarrassed.''

For someone who thinks he knows everything about the law, he doesn't even know what the First Amendment says.

It says this: ''Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.''

See that? ''CONGRESS shall make no law... prohibiting the free exercise thereof.''

He is not only a cantankerous woman-hating pervert, but a stunningly ignorant one at that!

Obviously, Mister Poll is NOT a government-run website. And Mister Poll has given poll authors the implicit right to delete ANY posts they deem objectionable, bothersome, repetitive, irrelevant or harassing.

He added, ''Also I find it hard to believe that you actually had a discussion with the boy in question about why he was embarrassed.''

No, I didn't have a discussion with the boy in question; I wasn't there. Libby and Belinda were the coaching interns, not me. They told me what had happened. But given the circumstances, it's not hard to see why the boy was embarrassed.

Eviscero also said, ''If a person where to strip and spank one of your friends in retaliation for the same happening to them, would you believe yourself justified in doing the same to them?''

It depends on why the guy was initially stripped. But the only reason why I or my girlfriends would do such a thing is if a guy provoked, harassed or assaulted them to begin with.

So typical! You perverts always cry like little babies when guys get humiliated by girls. But when it's girls who are being sexually assaulted or harassed, that's O.K. with him?

He also pervertedly said, ''Your question to Bad Girl Spanker, asking him how he would spank you, is most assuredly an indication of your desire to be spanked by him.''

It is no such thing! And that's what kind of started this whole debate in the first place!

If I asked him how would he have sex with a cow, does that honestly mean that I'd want to see the poor innocent animal struggling to mount him? And besides, I've already answered that same question before.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-19 04:44:30

Becky,

This is a debate not a whining contest. If you want to win your butt back, you have to answer the questions.

Right now we have Jason saying you teased the boy about his penis. Unless you can disprove him, his statement stands and that's proof you deserve to be spanked.

Now it seems you also lied to us when you listed the times you got spanked and left out a biggie. From your admission there were a bunch of people who spanked you. So who was presented with that golden opportunity to humiliate you and why did they feel you deserved to be humiliated and spanked? Maybe you did something to deserve it? I suspect you did.

"That is so UNTRUE! I do NOT have a pattern of humiliating boys for the sake of a power trip. The only guys I humiliated totally and completely deserved it. They had either sexually harassed me or my girlfriends and they got what they deserved."

Yes you do. All those kids you were babysitting. Ernesto whom you teased about his penis size. (You should be ashamed of yourself for that one.)

And those guys at school were not all guys who sexually harassed you. That's a lie. xGambit proved that. He had never done anything to you before this. And what about that high school boy whose nude photos were passed around and you boasted that you would have added to his humiliation? No way Becky, whining and playing victim won't work here.

The problem with you is that while you keep saying I deserve a humiliating spanking, you can't even point out one thing I've ever done as a reason for giving me one (other that you simply want to humiliate me in the insane hope that I'd become totally submissive to you. Only in your little wet dreams!)

I keep pointing them out to you, no matter how you keep trying to duck them and hide from them. And yes Becky, once you were forced to undress, taking every piece of clothing off, once your bra and panties were off and you stood naked in front of everyone and then you were down over my knee and your bare bottom was bouncing under my hand, you would become very submissive, very fast. You'll see.

STOP IT with those cruel things you are saying about my best friend. Libby is NOT ''uppity.'' She is one of the sweetest girls you could ever hope to meet.

I think stuck up is the right word for Miss Libby, the ice princess. For a sweet girl, she sure enjoyed humiliating the boys.

He can't see the difference between a school dance and an athletic event or practice? Whether or not girls were wearing panties underneath their dresses was not in any way going to cause them a potential serious injury at a school dance. However, a male catcher in baseball camp COULD be severely harmed if he isn't wearing an athletic cup.

Sports has rules just like school dances do. And school and camp figures have a right to insist on them. But they should do it in a non-humiliating way. If Libby had the right to check those buy's cups, the principal had a right to check those girls' bras and panties. And females at a dance in slutty underwear are more likely to get pregnant which is a serious condition.

Now he's accusing Libby of doing something illegal! The nerve! What Libby did was entirely appropriate. It's not as if she had the boy standing there naked in front of everyone!

No, she saved that for the showers.

And yes Becky, asking me how I would spank you and then putting it up is a dead giveaway that you wanted and want a spanking. You didn't ask about having sex with a cow. You asked about something you were interested in. Something you badly need. A spanking.

Luckily for you little girl, you're getting one soon enough.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-07-19 15:57:45

I tend to agree with most of what Bad Girl Spanker said this morning, especially where his comments pertain to Becky's conduct and apparently several previous spanking experiences she has had and failed to tell us about.

But I do have several questions concerning something that he brought up. I'd like him to answer and then after he does so, I'd like Becky to respond, along with a clarification from either her or Libby.

Sports has rules just like school dances do. And school and camp figures have a right to insist on them. But they should do it in a non-humiliating way. If Libby had the right to check those buy's cups, the principal had a right to check those girls' bras and panties.

Bad Girl Spanker, in discussing that incident where the vice principal forcibly exposed girls underwear attending that dance, from the article linked on the girls website, it appears that the school girls attending that dance were suddenly stripped and exposed without any reasonable warning. The panty check, as it has been called, was also done in public and in front of males.

My questions are:

1. Irrespectively of what Libby did, is that kind of conduct by someone who is supposed to be a trusted school official to be condoned? If not, then I'd point out that two wrongs don't make a right. In other words, why should Libby necessarily have the right to check a boy's cups just because some school official in another state checked some girl's thong - and vice-versa.

2. If you feel the vice principal was correct in her actions, should the girls' parents at least have been notified in advance that a public 'panty check' (possibly in front of males) would be done prior to their daughters being permitted to attend the dance?

3. Should the girls' have had a right to refuse to be stripped in public (or in private, for that matter), although refusal would have understandably meant them being denied entry to the dance?

4. Let's forget the school dance incident for a moment: did Libby have a right to check those boy's cups and, if so, how should she have proceeded to do so?

Becky, once Bad Girl Spanker responds, please respond to his comments. Also, Becky, would you or Libby please clarify the following:

1. Was the boy whose cup Libby checked wearing one? In other words, did she and the girls who were present and watching only see the boy's cup or did they see his genitals?

2. Did Libby (and Belinda) only check that one boy or did she/they check other boys playing the position of catcher, too? Was that the only cup check done or were cup checks done on a daily basis?

3. Apparently, I take it that boys were required to wear cups (not unusually in the least; it is indeed a very sensible athletic requirement). However, were boys' parents notified in advance that the boys' coaches would be inspecting them to see if they were wearing their cups? Were boys given the opportunity to refuse Libby or Belinda inspecting their cups, although refusal would have understandably meant the boys being denied the opportunity to play or practice baseball that day?

I strongly encourage Libby to answer these questions directly. It would help speed things along.

Becky, also please answer the following:

In answering Bad Girl Spanker, you said, That was a long time ago. I don't even know their names and never saw them again in my life. It was humiliating and I really don't want to discuss it. You just have to believe me that what happened to me was totally not relevant to whether I should be spanked.

Them seems to indicate you received spankings from several boys at once. As Bad Girl Spanker asked, how many boys spanked you? Where and when did this happen? How old were you? I'm sure the others on this board will want to ask the same or similar question, so you might as well answer because we will probably all agree this is highly relevant.

You told Scorpiono, And the spankings only added to my humiliation and shame.

How did the spankings add to your humiliation and shame? Meaning, if you had somehow escaped being spanked at the time, apparently you had already been humiliated and shamed anyway. How were you humiliated and shamed prior to being spanked? Bad Girl Spanker suspects, as do I, that perhaps you deserved to be humiliated and shamed, probably for depansting some innocent young boy, as has already been suggested.

Would either Bad Girl Spanker or Becky please explain this that Bad Girl Spanker said: And those guys at school were not all guys who sexually harassed you. That's a lie. xGambit proved that.

Who is xGambit? I gather he attended school with Becky. What's the story there between them?

Thanks to you both.

Now this is what this debate should be like, not with all those needless accusations about who is gay, who isn't, who should screw cows, reparations and apology demands.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-19 19:35:01

In answer to the questions,

I think the school official was out of line. There was a better way to do something like that, just as there was a better way to deal with Libby and the boy's cup.

Both Libby and the school official were out of line it seems to me and neither of them should have been humiliating students to see what they were wearing underneath in public.

The girls should have had a right to refuse at the risk of forfeiting access to the dance. If Libby and Belinda were dealing with a systematic problem where boys didn't wear cups, there were male coaches they could have asked to stop by and deal with the situation.

As for XGambit, you can catch up on some of the story here, especially near the bottom

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=96

And how about you suggesting to a couple of girls they ought to pants one of their boyfriend for cheating on them? Was that fair? Did you ever hear both sides or only the girl's? No! Did you ever think of how humiliated a guy can feel when he gets slapped, dumped, pantsed (boxers too) in a busy mall in front of a bunch of chicks? (most certainly answer this!)

Now maybe all the guys you keep flirting with here will see what they might be getting themselves into (literally, too, if they bang you).

BGS

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-21 02:19:50

Hi'ya all you wankers out there,

What's up?

Becky asked me to post a quick note to tell you all that she promises she will answer everyone this weekend. She's out tonight but doesn't want anyone to think she is dodging your questions.

Libby asked me to say that she is working on something to respond to those mean-spirited attacks on her about her coaching duties and how she handled those boys.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-07-21 11:11:45

You want to know what's up, bitch? Look inside your pussy. What's up is what's gonna be banging you.

But you go ahead keep making your jokes. Because I want to see what you got to say after Spanker posts your pics and all us guys here see you bare ass and naked.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-22 02:45:54

Hey Ash,

Becky still partying and leaving you at home to do the hard work for her? I guess that's what comes of being the ugly duckling.

When Becky decides to drag her lazy ass back in here, she'll still have to face the music

BGS

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-07-22 23:20:30

Hi'ya Spanker Wanker,

Is that all you can do? Insult people?

Becky is anything but lazy! For your information, Becky and Libby went to a home show on Saturday. Belinda and I were planning on going today but we got too involved in painting the bathroom at the bungalow yesterday and we're too tired. We'll catch the next one. Becky and Libby and wallpapering today.

Music? What music? Why? Do you sing? Please, spare us! You probably sound like a stray cat making out at night!

Hi'ya Bracko, who is in need of a Slap-o,

How much viagra did you need to take to actually get it up yesterday? Better be careful you don't get priapism. I hope you washed your hands once you were done playing with yourself.

I can't stop Spanker Wanker from potentially embarrassing me by posting the nude pics he has of me. If he does, he does, and I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over his threats in the meantime.

+Ashley+

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?