The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 6

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 6

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

To read Part 5, click here.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-26 02:13:05

Hi everyone!

First of all, I am really sorry that I haven't been answering all these questions as promptly as I know I should be. I do apologize and appreciate your patience.

Libby and I had a busy weekend and we were just too tired to drive back home Sunday night. We feel asleep at the bungalow. Sorry, but I had no net access there (and would have been too tired to type this long response anyway even if we did). When we got back in town on Monday, I couldn't wait to take all my clothes off, go over to Belinda's and take a nice soothing dip in her mom's pool.

OMG! Where to start! So many questions!

I'll guess I'll start with Bad Girl Spanker.

You said, ''This is a debate not a whining contest. If you want to win your butt back, you have to answer the questions.''

I am not WHINING. I am WINNING. There's a difference, you know. LOL! And it's MY butt. Not yours.

You said, ''Right now we have Jason saying you teased the boy about his penis. Unless you can disprove him, his statement stands and that's proof you deserve to be spanked.''

Jason was obviously speaking loosely when he used the term 'tease.' I did NOT tease the boy about his penis. The boy was whining 'don't look at me.' I merely and rather bluntly informed him I was not interesting in looking at what he had down there. I was NOT teasing him. I WAS trying to get him to hurry up and finish peeing because I was standing there totally naked after he had snuck into the bathroom when I went out looking to see why the water suddenly shut off while I was showering.

That said, I do admit that I was being totally insensitive to the boy and can't complain that you people have all chastised me so much about it. Yes, I was wrong, but just because somebody is wrong about something doesn't mean that they have to be punished.

Ever wrong isn't a crime, you know. Is it wrong, for example, to not carry that empty water bottle around with you all day until you get home for recycling instead of throwing into the trash can on the street? Probably. Should a person be spanked for doing so? HARDLY! Is it wrong for the city not to have recycling bins next to ever trash bin. Probably. Should city officials be spanked for not doing so? Maybe Bad Girl Spanker should answer that. LOL!

My point is: uou have to look at the total circumstances. I was dripping wet and naked, with no place to run other than back to the bathroom to escape the embarrassment of just having been caught totally nude by our contractor and the plumber. I had no idea that they were in the house, let alone this young boy, too. I was angry at still not being able to regain some privacy! And then I said something I soon regretted. But the boy didn't get the insult anyway. That doesn't mean I wasn't wrong. I was. But should I be punished for it? HARDLY! Now, can we please end the discussion about that incident and get on with this debate?

You said, ''Now it seems you also lied to us when you listed the times you got spanked and left out a biggie. From your admission there were a bunch of people who spanked you. So who was presented with that golden opportunity to humiliate you and why did they feel you deserved to be humiliated and spanked? Maybe you did something to deserve it? I suspect you did.''

And a1yitzi said, ''Them seems to indicate you received spankings from several boys at once. As Bad Girl Spanker asked, how many boys spanked you? Where and when did this happen? How old were you? I'm sure the others on this board will want to ask the same or similar question, so you might as well answer because we will probably all agree this is highly relevant. You told Scorpiono, And the spankings only added to my humiliation and shame. How did the spankings add to your humiliation and shame? Meaning, if you had somehow escaped being spanked at the time, apparently you had already been humiliated and shamed anyway. How were you humiliated and shamed prior to being spanked? Bad Girl Spanker suspects, as do I, that perhaps you deserved to be humiliated and shamed, probably for depansting some innocent young boy, as has already been suggested.''

OMG! I was NOT spanked by a ''bunch of people.'' I do admit that I can understand why you all think this is so relevant. I do agree that I should provide some details, if to just to prove to you all that it is NOT relevant at all! But I did NOT deserve to be humiliated like that, not for one minute!

This happened in July 1995, a few months before my 10th birthday, at the beach on Lake Michigan.

I'm pretty sure that it was just one young boy who spanked me. He was probably around four years old. It's possible maybe two boys did. I honestly don't know. They were behind me at the time I was spanked. So I really don't know if the same boy delivered each swat I received (it was just like one or two maybe three whacks to my bottom). But I think it was just one. I don't know who he was and never saw the boy or the others that witnessed this incident ever again.

Someone who hated me from school caused me to be humiliated like that (a girl, by the way). I hadn't ''depantsed'' anyone, nor had I done anything wrong. She took advantage of an ackward and embarrassing position that I was in and used the situation to humiliate me.

If I had depantsed or embarrassed some boy that day, then I agree that I should have to give you all details. But I didn't and to force me to discuss this would serve only to cause me more embarrassment. I really shouldn't have to go into any more details other than what I've now said. It's too embarrassing to discuss and it happened a long time ago anyway (just as Jason said), so please, all of you, please drop this. I swear that I did NOTHING to deserve being humiliated like I was. So give me a break!

a1yitzi asked, ''Who is xGambit? I gather he attended school with Becky. What's the story there between them?''

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''And those guys at school were not all guys who sexually harassed you. That's a lie. xGambit proved that. He had never done anything to you before this.''

First of all, I NEVER depantsed Shayne Brennan. Yes, it's true that he never harassed me in high school, but I never depantsed him either! I really never bothered with him and hardly knew him. But because his ex-girlfriend did depants him and because he had seen the copies of my nude pics when they were passed around at our high school and because he didn't like me anyway, was it fair that he detailed practically my entire sex life for everyone to read on the internet?

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''And what about that high school boy whose nude photos were passed around and you boasted that you would have added to his humiliation? No way Becky, whining and playing victim won't work here.''

Well, what about him? I said that I would have looked at his nude pics and teased him. If you were a girl, you probably would have, too. I also said that I would not have done what his girlfriend did (that is, making copies of his nude pics and having a girlfriend pass them around at his high school).

But I hardly feel sorry for him. And you know what? I doubt he'd feel sorry for me either. So there! It's not like he'll ever know what I said about his embarrassment. If he ever does (Oh, I am sure YOU would like to point out to him what I said), I give you my word that I won't complain if he teases me back about having had a similar embarrassing experience in high school, even though he was, obviously, FAR LESS humiliated than I was. (If you do track him down, are you going to ask to see his pics, too? LOL!)

You also said, ''And yes Becky, once you were forced to undress, taking every piece of clothing off, once your bra and panties were off and you stood naked in front of everyone and then you were down over my knee and your bare bottom was bouncing under my hand, you would become very submissive, very fast. You'll see.''

OMG! Stop detailing your little wet dream fantasies so openly like that! I would NEVER be submissive to you, no matter how hard you spanked me! NEVER!

You said, ''I think stuck up is the right word for Miss Libby, the ice princess. For a sweet girl, she sure enjoyed humiliating the boys.''

Leave my best friend alone, you pervert! Like Ashley said, Libby promised she and Belinda will explain everything. If you were fair, you would withhold judgement until you read what they have to say. I assure you, she did NOTHING wrong!

In fact, the boys at the camp loved her (and Belinda, too). At first, they hated the idea of being taught baseball by girls. And they obviously weren't happy when seen undressed. But in the end, they not only became better young ballplayers, but learned that girls can play and know a lot about baseball, too!

You said, ''And yes Becky, asking me how I would spank you and then putting it up is a dead giveaway that you wanted and want a spanking. You didn't ask about having sex with a cow. You asked about something you were interested in. Something you badly need. A spanking.''

And just how do you know I'm not interested in what you'd think of being screwed by a cow? Or a bull? LOL!

a1yitzi, you had asked Bad Spanker several questions and since he answered it's only fair that I answer yours to me.

You asked me to ''please respond to his comments.''

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''I think the school official was out of line. There was a better way to do something like that... The school official [was] out of line it... should have been humiliating students to see what they were wearing underneath in public. The girls should have had a right to refuse at the risk of forfeiting access to the dance.''

I think his response was halfway decent, halfway pathetic! That vice principal shouldn't have been checking the girls underwear PERIOD! Not in PUBLIC, not in PRIVATE either.

That said, if girls were caught dancing in a way which revealed the LACK of underwear (or a thong, if wearing thongs were specifically prohibited), then by all means I agree a girl not properly dressed under her skirt should have to leave the dance immediately. Furthermore, I can understand an additional punishment being given out to her (such as being barred from future school dances for a specific time period).

But the proper way to handle the potential of a girl deliberately exposing herself is to punish the girl who does so, not to humiliate dozens of other innocent girls before anything even happens!

a1yitzi, you then asked me, ''Also, Becky, would you or Libby please clarify the following: 1. Was the boy whose cup Libby checked wearing one? In other words, did she and the girls who were present and watching only see the boy's cup or did they see his genitals?''

LOL! No, none of the girls there saw the boy's penis that day. And, yes, Libby said the boy she checked was wearing a cup.

You asked, ''2. Did Libby (and Belinda) only check that one boy or did she/they check other boys playing the position of catcher, too? Was that the only cup check done or were cup checks done on a daily basis?''

It's my understanding, and Libby and Belinda will probably clarify this when they post something, that yes, the boys who were catchers were checked daily for the purpose of insuring their safety (and for their future generations. LOL!). I think all the other boys were required to wear only a jock strap.

You said, ''3. Apparently, I take it that boys were required to wear cups (not unusually in the least; it is indeed a very sensible athletic requirement). However, were boys' parents notified in advance that the boys' coaches would be inspecting them to see if they were wearing their cups? Were boys given the opportunity to refuse Libby or Belinda inspecting their cups, although refusal would have understandably meant the boys being denied the opportunity to play or practice baseball that day?''

Again, I'd prefer letting Libby and Belinda answer this. But I would think the safety requirement for wearing proper equipment was probably given notice to all campers in advance, along with the usual medical and insurance releases, etc., that parents have to sign for camps, etc.

See? I answered EVERYTHING. I think. If I forgot anything, I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll all let me know it anyway.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-26 04:42:01

Welcome back Becky,

Enjoy your soak and try to get caught naked by someone interesting.

Answered everything? Not even close. You just tried to dress up your non-answers.

Jason wasn't speaking loosely. He was confirming what I said.

http://www.misterpoll.com/messages.m?pg ... 3671691501

You know you just got carried away by the moment (we all do sometimes), and you teased that young boy about his tiny penis. You were wrong and you already admitted that you were wrong. So why don?t you just come clean and tell everyone here what really happened.

If what you said was really no big deal, than you could just repeat what you said. The fact that you still keep hiding the words just proves Jason right and proves me right.

Do you deserve to be spanked for teasing that kid about his penis? Unlike recycling, seems like one form of naked humiliation deserves another and maybe when you have to strip naked in front of everyone and get your butt spanked, you can learn to stop humiliating guys. And believe me you will be submissive when you're done, just like a good little girl should. What Mrs. Snottyface started, I'll finish.

As for Shayne, you did help set him up to be depantsed and humiliated in public. Like he said, you didn't care if he was guilty or innocent. No more than you cared if that high school boy was guilty or innocent. Like I said, you're into humiliating guys.

And no Becky, you're whining, not winning. Chemistry obviously wasn't the only thing you failed in school.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-07-26 16:31:11

Yes, Becky. You are correct. You have been very tardy of late. You're lucky you're not going to that school that Bad Girl Spanker conjured up in that other story that you or Ashley deleted. I forget the name of the school, but I suspect that tardy girls attending it would get spanked. And you've been extremely tardy too often. But I do give you credit for answering most of my questions, if not all.

However, you still are not answering the questions about what you said to that boy you embarrassed, while you rudely stayed in the bathroom while he was trying to piss. Like Bad Girl Spanker, I suspect you teased him about his penis being small. Did you? Why are you afraid of answering that question?

As for Libby checking out those boys at baseball camp to see if they were wearing their cups, I'll accept your answer that we should probably wait for her to defend her actions herself. I think we would all agree here that you can't be held responsible for her actions. And, to be fair, depending on what she did and didn't do, she may not have done anything inappropriate.

But as Scorpiono suggested earlier this month, Libby could make things a little more interesting here if she put her actions on the line. If she did nothing inappropriate, then she should have nothing to be afraid of. I think with few exemptions, we have been pretty fair with you. But if Libby did do something which needlessly embarrassed that boy or other boys, then what's wrong with her having to be checked out herself, so to speak? At least Bad Girl Spanker has some nude pics of her, maybe Scorpiono too. As for Belinda, from what she wrote recently on your guestbook, she would seem to be indicating that if anyone feels she was wrong, the boys she humiliated she be allowed to see her naked. Why is Libby so reluctant to set the same standard of responsibility and consequences for her actions that Belinda did? I suppose I should wait for Libby to answer directly.

I still would like you to explain how you were humiliated and shamed by this girl at the beach #before# you were even spanked. Was it because she perhaps de-bikinied you? Maybe in retaliation for you doing something to her, like de-bikining her? You said you didn't depants or embarrassed a boy that day, but maybe you depantsed a girl? And you then found out you depantsed a girl who was going to give you back a taste of your own medicine? What do the other guys here think? Should Becky provide more details?
Becky, it would also seem to me that you needlessly humiliated xGambit by identifying him by name. He had used the alias xGambit, but you referred to him on this board by his full name, thus humiliating him for anyone who might look him up on the web. They would learn not only did he allegedly cheat on his girlfriend, but was humiliated by her in public. The fact that he retaliated by disclosing that you had an open-pussy policy in your teen years is probably small consolation to him.

You claim that the guys you depantsed all deserved it because they had harassed you. But you just admitted that xGambit didn't. Yet he got depantsed. So maybe it wasn't by you. But you encouraged his girlfriend to do so. Why shouldn't the same thing happen to you? Or, if we accept your answer that because you weren't directly involved and therefore avoid being punished, what if you had been directly involved? I mean to say, if you had physically depantsed xGambit and then it was proven he didn't deserve to be, should you suffer the same punishment as you would likely have given to a guy who without being provoked similarly embarrassed a girl?

How about a spanking? If, as you suggested in the past, a boy should be spanked on his bare ass in front of a girl he embarrassed (such as skirt-flipping) or perhaps in front of his whole class, what about you? If you pulled down the pants of a guy who didn't deserve to be embarrassed (for example, you had your butt grabbed and strongly pinched under your skirt by a boy and then you retaliated, but got the identity of the lucky guy mixed up and pulled down the pants and underwear of an innocent boy), would you agree or disagree that you should suffer the same punishment (meaning, skirt up, panties down, exposed and spanked in front of your whole class)?

I know Bad Girl Spanker has already said that he would not punish a boy in the manner above if he is beyond a certain age, but would punish and expose the nakedness of a girl regardless of her age. But what I recall he didn't indicate was what the alternative punishment for the boy should be, that is if he is not to be equally punished (and exposed and spanked) as a girl for the same behavior? I hope he would answer that and, again, hope Becky would respond. Thank you both.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-07-28 01:00:09

A1yitzi, right on! Make Libby put her bare butt up there with Becky's for a possible spanking!!!

And cool! A cat fight at the beach. Becky, is A1yitzi right? Did some chick humiliate you back because you humiliated her? A1yitzi thinks you ripped her bikini off and she got you back. Is that right? Did she rip your bikini off? Come on Becky. Tell us.

What do the other guys here think? Should Becky provide more details?

Right on, A1yitzi. Damn right she should.

Libby and I had a busy weekend and we were just too tired to drive back home Sunday night. We feel asleep at the bungalow. Sorry, but I had no net access there (and would have been too tired to type this long response anyway even if we did). When we got back in town on Monday, I couldn't wait to take all my clothes off, go over to Belinda's and take a nice soothing dip in her mom's pool.

Now that's interesting, Becky. You said took all your clothes off and then went over to Belinda's to go skinny dipping. Most people wait until they get to the water before stripping off their clothes. You're lucky you didn't get arrested for DWI. That's driving while indecent. Of course there would have been no need to strip search you. (chuckle chuckle) Or maybe you streaked down to Belinda's. Maybe a few guys even spanked you on the way to hurry you up?

Hey, Spanker. I see a potential story there.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-29 18:45:41

First of all since Becky has gotten really lazy lately, the moratorium on the stories about her is off, as Scorpiono suggested

Here's the first installment of the latest Becky story

http://www.misterpoll.com/messages.m?th ... 1468877332

Whether or not there are going to be more installments is up to Becky herself

And really Becky, DWN, Driving While Naked, you girls really would have made some cop's night. You know cops have arrested skinny dippers naked in the past

http://www.canada.com/deltaoptimist/new ... 74&k=97765

Just think that could have been you and Belinda

a1yitzi, good point about Becky identifying xgambit by his real name, she had no right to humiliate him that way

I think Becky definitely must answer what she said to the boy in the shower and since she was supposed to tell us about all the times she was spanked, she needs to fill in the story of what happened to her at the beach

It does seem interesting why that girl had such a grudge against her. Up till now Becky was claiming her only problems were with boys. Now it seems like the girls didn't like her either.

To answer the question, depends on what he did really. There's a whole range of normal punishments schools have in place from detention to expulsion.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-30 00:02:45

Hey! Now cut that out! I said I was sorry for not answering all these questions as promptly as I know I should be. Now delete that story featuring me in some pre-adolescent's little wet dream IMMEDIATELY!

The big jerk, Bad Girl Spanker, said: ''If what you said was really no big deal, than you could just repeat what you said. The fact that you still keep hiding the words just proves Jason right and proves me right.''

It WASN'T a big deal. Nothing is being PROVEN. And what's this with you agreeing with Jason all of a sudden? You never liked him before. Personally, I think maybe you think he might be intersted in spanking YOU since we got him to spank that no good cousin of his, Curt, on his bare bottom. You're just trying to get on Jason's good side, that is if he ever has the nerve to show his face around here again after what he did to me!

You said, ''Do you deserve to be spanked for teasing that kid about his penis? Unlike recycling, seems like one form of naked humiliation deserves another and maybe when you have to strip naked in front of everyone and get your butt spanked, you can learn to stop humiliating guys.''

Hey! Stop saying that! That's NOT true!

You said, ''As for Shayne, you did help set him up to be depantsed and humiliated in public. Like he said, you didn't care if he was guilty or innocent. No more than you cared if that high school boy was guilty or innocent.''

a1yitzi said, ''You claim that the guys you depantsed all deserved it because they had harassed you. But you just admitted that xGambit didn't. Yet he got depantsed. So maybe it wasn't by you. But you encouraged his girlfriend to do so. Why shouldn't the same thing happen to you? Or, if we accept your answer that because you weren't directly involved and therefore avoid being punished, what if you had been directly involved? I mean to say, if you had physically depantsed xGambit and then it was proven he didn't deserve to be, should you suffer the same punishment as you would likely have given to a guy who without being provoked similarly embarrassed a girl?''

I did NOT ''set up'' Shayne Brennan. I merely made a suggestion to his girlfriend on the ASSUMPTION that everything she was saying was true. Since everything she said apparently was NOT true, all bets are off.

I will say this: if I had ACTIVELY participated in that jerk's (and he is a jerk!) humiliation by helping depants him IN PERSON at that mall and it turned out he didn't deserve it, then I'd have no right in complaining if he did the same to me. But I'd hope (and maybe even plead a little) for him to be a gentleman about my mistake. But I'd hardly be on firm ground to complain about suffering the same sort of embarrassment.

a1yitzi said, ''How about a spanking? If, as you suggested in the past, a boy should be spanked on his bare ass in front of a girl he embarrassed (such as skirt-flipping) or perhaps in front of his whole class, what about you? If you pulled down the pants of a guy who didn't deserve to be embarrassed (for example, you had your butt grabbed and strongly pinched under your skirt by a boy and then you retaliated, but got the identity of the lucky guy mixed up and pulled down the pants and underwear of an innocent boy), would you agree or disagree that you should suffer the same punishment (meaning, skirt up, panties down, exposed and spanked in front of your whole class)? I know Bad Girl Spanker has already said that he would not punish a boy in the manner above if he is beyond a certain age, but would punish and expose the nakedness of a girl regardless of her age. But what I recall he didn't indicate was what the alternative punishment for the boy should be, that is if he is not to be equally punished (and exposed and spanked) as a girl for the same behavior? I hope he would answer that and, again, hope Becky would respond. Thank you both.''

Here's where it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS what a SEXIST and a PERVERT that Bad Girl Spanker is.

If as you suggest in the scenario above, I had depantsed an innocent boy by mistake and the pre-announced punishment for a boy doing that to a girl was a bare-bottom spanking in front of our whole class, then yes, by all means, I would ABSOLUTELY DESERVE the SAME EXACT PUNISHMENT!

True, it would be positively mortifying for me, but I would have absolutely no right to sit there and watch boys in my class be stripped bottomless, totally exposed and then spanked on their bare butts while I watched and laughed at them (and then teased them about their humiliation for years), but to be excused from the SAME PUNISHMENT for doing the SAME THING: carrying out an UNPROVOKED humiliation of another student by stripping off their clothing.

By contrast, Bad Girl Spanker wants ONLY A GIRL to be stripped, spanked and humiliated in front of both sexes while saying a boy doing the same thing might receive something from ''a whole range of normal punishments schools have in place from detention to expulsion,'' qualifying his response with it ''depends on what he did really.''

Scorpiono said, ''Now that's interesting, Becky. You said took all your clothes off and then went over to Belinda's to go skinny dipping. Most people wait until they get to the water before stripping off their clothes. You're lucky you didn't get arrested for DWI. That's driving while indecent. Of course there would have been no need to strip search you. (chuckle chuckle) Or maybe you streaked down to Belinda's. Maybe a few guys even spanked you on the way to hurry you up? Hey, Spanker. I see a potential story there.''

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''And really Becky, DWN, Driving While Naked, you girls really would have made some cop's night. You know cops have arrested skinny dippers naked in the past [with link to a story about a bunch of perverted Canuck policemen.]''

First of all, I did NOT drive over to Belinda's naked. That's NOT what I meant. And you know it! I meant I couldn't wait for Libby and I to get back in town and relax after a day and a half of hard work. We didn't have any blinds or curtains on the bathroom window at the bungalow yet, so I wasn't about to take a shower there and accidentally put on a show for some mailman or neighborhood kid. Libby felt the same way. So we naturally stripped off all of our dirty clothes once we got home. Then I put on a pair of shorts and a crop top and we drove over to Belinda's. Once there, we went skinny-dipping in her mom's pool. On PRIVATE PROPERTY, you idiot.

As far as those Perverts with Badges are concerned, there will probably be a big lawsuit about that. Apparently, there are some fascists even in a country like Canada.

a1yitzi said, ''However, you still are not answering the questions about what you said to that boy you embarrassed, while you rudely stayed in the bathroom while he was trying to piss. Like Bad Girl Spanker, I suspect you teased him about his penis being small. Did you? Why are you afraid of answering that question?''

Will you guys please get over this obsession you all have with that little boy's penis? I can understand Bad Girl Spanker's obsession about it, but don't tell me that it interests the rest of you that much too?

Again, I NEVER TEASED the boy about his penis. I made a inconsiderate remark to merely point out that I wasn't interested in looking or staring at it as he thought I was doing. What I said was not in reference to it being small. It was more in regards to him being a pre-adolescent. So I said something to the effect that I wasn't interested in looking at what he had down there.

I know that was insensitive and I have no right to complain about being chastised for saying it. But to be spanked for it? Oh, please! Get over it. The boy did. If he can get over it, why are all of you so uptight about it?

And more to the point! This incident happened AFTER Bad Girl Spanker had already long indicated that I was deserving of a humiliating bare-bottomed spanking. But yet he can't seem to come up with any other SPECIFIC incidents as to why that should be the case. So he keeps dragging this one out all the time. That's because he's being desperate!

Bad Girl Spanker, ''It does seem interesting why that girl had such a grudge against her. Up till now Becky was claiming her only problems were with boys. Now it seems like the girls didn't like her either.''

a1yitzi said, ''I still would like you to explain how you were humiliated and shamed by this girl at the beach #before# you were even spanked. Was it because she perhaps de-bikinied you? Maybe in retaliation for you doing something to her, like de-bikining her? You said you didn't depants or embarrassed a boy that day, but maybe you depantsed a girl? And you then found out you depantsed a girl who was going to give you back a taste of your own medicine? What do the other guys here think? Should Becky provide more details?''

I did NOT ''de-bikini'' her. And she did NOT ''de-bikini'' me. So enough about our bikinis, you pervert!

Scorpiono said, ''And cool! A cat fight at the beach. Becky, is A1yitzi right? Did some chick humiliate you back because you humiliated her? A1yitzi thinks you ripped her bikini off and she got you back. Is that right? Did she rip your bikini off? Come on Becky. Tell us.''

Scorpiono, is that what you need nowadays to get your dick hard? Fantasizing about 9 and 10-year old girls tearing each other's clothes off at the beach and humiliating each other?

Anyway, as I said, Andrea did NOT rip my bikini off, nor did I tear off hers. She merely took advantage of an awkward and embarrassing position that I was in and used the situation to utterly humiliate me. Andrea told her older sister, her younger brother and male cousin that I was the ''little bitch'' that tattled on her in first grade, causing her to get a spanking in class (from the same teacher who spanked me). My mouth then immediately then got me in more trouble when I commented that it was only too bad that Andrea didn't get it like I did, skirt up and panties down, in front of everyone. (All she got was a couple of smacks over her skirt after being told to stand up and bend over near her desk.)

Now drop it! What happened is too embarrassing to discuss and it happened a long time ago anyway (just as Jason said), so please, all of you, please drop this. I swear that I did NOTHING to deserve being humiliated like I was. So give me a break!

a1yitzi said, ''Becky, it would also seem to me that you needlessly humiliated xGambit by identifying him by name. He had used the alias xGambit, but you referred to him on this board by his full name, thus humiliating him for anyone who might look him up on the web. They would learn not only did he allegedly cheat on his girlfriend, but was humiliated by her in public. The fact that he retaliated by disclosing that you had an open-pussy policy in your teen years is probably small consolation to him.''

You know that last comment is just plain mean! Just plain mean! You're no better than any of the perverts like Shayne Brennan who enjoyed bringing up things from my past to humiliate me.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-30 01:42:37

No Becky, that's not how it's going to be. You had a lot of chances to answer on time. The story is up as your punishment. If you can manage to be on time from now on, I won't have to extend that story anymore young lady. And believe me there's some great parts of it still to come.

Now back to that kid, we have Jason's word that you teased him about his penis. We have your word that you didn't but we caught you in more than one lie and you still won't tell us what you actually said. So why in the world would anyone believe you?

And like I said one naked humiliation deserves another. And when you learn some humility and submissiveness, maybe you'll learn a lesson about how to treat other people. Boys and girls alike it seems.

I did NOT ''set up'' Shayne Brennan. I merely made a suggestion to his girlfriend on the ASSUMPTION that everything she was saying was true. Since everything she said apparently was NOT true, all bets are off.

No silly little Becky, all bets are not off. After all you're not giving the guys on the old board a pass for when they were giving Juan suggestions for how to humiliate you. But they were just going on the assumption that everything he said was true.

But I'd hope (and maybe even plead a little) for him to be a gentleman about my mistake.

Funny how you girls keep insisting that we should be gentlemen but you can never seem to act like ladies.

And more to the point! This incident happened AFTER Bad Girl Spanker had already long indicated that I was deserving of a humiliating bare-bottomed spanking. But yet he can't seem to come up with any other SPECIFIC incidents as to why that should be the case. So he keeps dragging this one out all the time. That's because he's being desperate!

Incidents, let's see, the kids you humiliated while babysitting, the guys you depantsed and arranged to have depantsed in school, your entire attitude of humiliating guys which keeps manifesting itself... including in the humiliation of that boy, shall I go on?

By contrast, Bad Girl Spanker wants ONLY A GIRL to be stripped, spanked and humiliated in front of both sexes while saying a boy doing the same thing might receive something from ''a whole range of normal punishments schools have in place from detention to expulsion,'' qualifying his response with it ''depends on what he did really.''

So would you rather be expelled from school than get a little spanking? Seems to me like you would actually be getting off easy compared to the guy. If anything I'm being lenient on the girls.

We didn't have any blinds or curtains on the bathroom window at the bungalow yet, so I wasn't about to take a shower there and accidentally put on a show for some mailman or neighborhood kid

You mean put on another show, don't you.

As far as those Perverts with Badges are concerned, there will probably be a big lawsuit about that. Apparently, there are some fascists even in a country like Canada.

Actually it was a female cop who first arrested them. Maybe she was a lesbian or maybe she just wanted to teach them a lesson.

Besides if you're going to run around naked, you shouldn't complain when you have to stay naked.

You know that last comment is just plain mean! Just plain mean! You're no better than any of the perverts like Shayne Brennan who enjoyed bringing up things from my past to humiliate me.

Technically, open pussy, open hand , open mouth too? And no we're not mean. Humiliating kids in a camp just so you girls can feel superior to men... now that's mean.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-07-30 03:19:02

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''No Becky, that's not how it's going to be. You had a lot of chances to answer on time. The story is up as your punishment. If you can manage to be on time from now on, I won't have to extend that story anymore young lady.''

No! You are NOT going to post anymore of that sick, perverted story featuring me in some pre-adolescent's little wet dream. If you do, it will be deleted faster than you can jerk off to your photo of Leonardo DiCaprio.

You said, ''Now back to that kid, we have Jason's word that you teased him about his penis. We have your word that you didn't but we caught you in more than one lie and you still won't tell us what you actually said. So why in the world would anyone believe you?''

I DID tell you what I said. If you can't handle the truth, that's your problem

You said, ''No silly little Becky, all bets are not off. After all you're not giving the guys on the old board a pass for when they were giving Juan suggestions for how to humiliate you. But they were just going on the assumption that everything he said was true.''

Most of what he said WAS true, that we depantsed guys at school who sexually harassed us. It was just that he and Danny chose not to interpret what they did as sexual harassment. Many people on Mandy's old poll did and that's why there was little sympathy for those jerks when they got what was coming to them.

You said, ''Incidents, let's see, the kids you humiliated while babysitting, the guys you depantsed and arranged to have depantsed in school, your entire attitude of humiliating guys which keeps manifesting itself... including in the humiliation of that boy, shall I go on?''

Then pick a specific incident and let's debate it. Stop with the generalizations. But you won't because you know you'll lose.

You said, ''So would you rather be expelled from school than get a little spanking? Seems to me like you would actually be getting off easy compared to the guy. If anything I'm being lenient on the girls.''

Are you saying you believe boys who flip girls' skirts should be expelled from school?

In case your mind has become so demented already, we're talking about comparing two comparable incidents:

a) an unprovoked boy flips/holds up a girl's skirt, exposing her to everyone around, and

b) an unprovoked girl pulls down a boy's pants, exposing him to everyone around

(if panties/underpants go down, too, then both the girl and boy are exposed)

I say that IF the boy is going to get a bare-bottomed spanking in front of everyone, boys AND girls, then the girl should get one also. (Mind you, these are pre-determined punishments, so both the boy and the girl know ahead of time how they will be punished if they are caught.)

But now you say, ''So would you rather be expelled from school than get a little spanking? Seems to me like you would actually be getting off easy compared to the guy. If anything I'm being lenient on the girls.''

Now, are you really saying the boy should be expelled, but the girl should get the bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone?

Go on, answer! I want to see you put your foot in your mouth.

You said, ''Actually it was a female cop who first arrested them. Maybe she was a lesbian or maybe she just wanted to teach them a lesson. Besides if you're going to run around naked, you shouldn't complain when you have to stay naked.''

Male police officers took nude photos of the girls and made them expose themselves to other male officers and male inmates.

By your standards, then you should agree this is perfectly acceptable, too. After all, it might deter high school campus fights between guys.

And just WHAT THE HELL does that have to do with skinny-dipping in your own backyard (or more specifically in my situation, in Belinda's mom's backyard pool)?

Is that what you fantasize about while you sit under the mirror over your bed and stroke yourself: heading a police state? Invading people's privacy at will so you can strip and humiliate them in public, much like was done during China's communist revolution?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-07-30 04:24:01

Becky,

I'm going to post as much of the story as I want if your behavior calls for it young lady. If you try to intervene, more and more people will end up seeing the story as it gets posted on more sites. Trying to escape your punishment will only make it worse. Remember that.

And what's with the sick perverted adolescent wet dream bit? Would you call a story where the guys photographed three hot girls naked in the shower, put them up on the internet and passed them around school, an adolescent's wet dream too?

I DID tell you what I said. If you can't handle the truth, that's your problem...

No you didn't. We asked you to just repeat what you said. And you still haven't done it. And if you won't do it, then we have no choice but to accept what Jason said about you as the truth.

Many people on Mandy's old poll did and that's why there was little sympathy for those jerks when they got what was coming to them.

And there was little sympathy for you too. Wonder why that is? Oh maybe because you acted like a jerk and made it clear that you enjoyed humiliating guys.

No I didn't say guys who just flip a girl's skirt should be expelled. Even in your scenario though you walk away with a few minutes spanking while the guy has to deal with detention or suspension. Wouldn't you take that trade off Becky?

Male police officers took nude photos of the girls and made them expose themselves to other male officers and male inmates.

Yeah but it was a female officer that didn't let them get their clothes from the car. So much for sisterhood.

And just WHAT THE HELL does that have to do with skinny-dipping in your own backyard (or more specifically in my situation, in Belinda's mom's backyard pool)?

Nothing except that you better hope for understanding neighbors or ones with telephoto lenses. Besides I'm sure if you were arrested naked, you could get some practice following orders.

BGS

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-07-30 06:02:39

Becky scores on the DiCaprio and police state lines, the later and her description of it not exactly an image I want to think of before going to bed.

This round definitely goes to Brashy Becky.

BGS, sorry dude but your latest story just doesn't sparkle.

A better one would be of Becky getting spanked on her bare ass in class just like she said she'd deserve to if she pantsed the wrong guy at recess, like this:

spanked in class

re: Becky's Bare Bottom Pool Spanking.
(We are providing this link as we had deleted Bad Girl Spanker's original post on our MisterPoll message board, which backfired as he then posted the humiliating story about Becky in numerous boards all over the Internet. After much embarrassment, Becky had to practically beg to at least be allowed to provide a clarifying comment from her to be included in his story if he re-posted it elsewhere.)

Now that one is simply a masterpiece. That's some of the best erotic writing out there, dude. Becky should be spanked just for her attempts to delete it.

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2007-07-30 14:17:30

I don't see Becky's gay jokes winning any arguments. She and Ashley spend all their time calling everyone gay anyway. She probably calls her boyfriend gay too and if he puts up with her he probably is.

I still don't see Becky answering any questions and this is going far afield into tangled arguments about what who would do hypothetically. This debate should be about what really happened, not about hypothetical stuff.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-07-30 18:51:58

No Grinch is being smart.

He knows the chicks won't erase the link to the embarrassing story about Becky if he compliments her first by telling her she won

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-07-31 15:53:32

Becky, you sure have put up a spirited effort. I do hope you will put on as lovely a show as that girl is doing in Grinch's pic.

Very good observation, Joe. My compliments to the Grinch if that's the case. I presume Becky must feel she is in more of a dire need of people saying she's doing well in the debate than she is embarrassed if more people read Bad Girl Spanker's account of her being spanked at the pool that day.

Thomas, you are correct that this debate should mostly be about what really happened, not hypotheticals, and that Becky sure does love getting off topic (mostly to steer the conversation away from her butt). However, in Becky's defense, it was Bad Girl Spanker who brought up the account of the girls arrested in British Columbia for skinny-dipping, which BTW is hardly an efficient use of limited police resources in this age of Muslim terrorism. And due to that hypothetical, Becky is now clearly on record as saying that there might have been situations in school in which she feels she'd should have been exposed and spanked before her classmates. Now that's certainly a hypothetical worthy of exploring! It may lead to uncovering bratty behavior by Miss Becky Romero that she escaped being punished for.

I admit that I do find Bad Girl Spanker's sentiment that Becky, or any schoolgirl for that matter, should prefer an embarrassing, bare butt spanking in front of her classmates to detention quite preposterous. While a girl might be persuaded to swallow such a disgrace in leu of being expelled from school, Bad Girl Spanker also denied saying that guys who flip a girl's skirt should be expelled. Becky appears to be equating skirt flipping to de-pantsting, as both expose the victims undergarments (or butt, if no undergarments are being worn as Becky has shown she is prone to do).

A few questions...

Naturally, the first is a clarifying question to Bad Girl Spanker: should a boy be expelled from school for de-pantsing a girl? Should a girl be expelled for de-pantsing a boy? Would your answer be different if the victim's underwear was also pulled down?

Becky, I don't think Scorpiono is really fantasizing about nine and ten year old girls tearing each other's clothes off at the beach (at least I hope not). He is more probably just trying to figure out what caused you so much humiliation before you were spanked by that boy or boys? If the other girl didn't tear off your bikini, might it be you were humiliated because you were wearing a thong when the boy spanked you?

Re: The incident with Ernesto and Becky being caught naked showering

Becky, you claim: This incident happened AFTER Bad Girl Spanker had already long indicated that I was deserving of a humiliating bare-bottomed spanking. But yet he can't seem to come up with any other SPECIFIC incidents as to why that should be the case. So he keeps dragging this one out all the time. That's because he's being desperate!

Although I don't know where on this board Bad Girl Spanker went from saying he thought you merely wanted a spanking to saying that you deserved one as well, I proposed the debate between you and Bad Girl Spanker in my post of 3/1/07. The incident where you embarrassed poor Ernesto occurred sometime in late 2006, correct? Therefore, to use a term you love so much, why shouldn't what you said to the boy be relevant to this debate?

Nevertheless, if Bad Girl Spanker were to agree that you will not be spanked solely for humiliating that 10 year old kid (who was merely trying to take a leak when you stood by, watched him and even made insulting remarks about his penis), will you promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred? No beating around the bush (I've read that you don't shave your pussy, but no pun is intended).

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-01 01:54:29

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I'm going to post as much of the story as I want if your behavior calls for it young lady. If you try to intervene, more and more people will end up seeing the story as it gets posted on more sites. Trying to escape your punishment will only make it worse. Remember that.''

No, you will NOT post that story here anymore. It will be deleted! And what's this about you threatening to post it elsewhere? You tried that corny line before. Do you really expect me to take you seriously? And even if you did, the chance of any people connected that story to me here so you can lobby them to have me spanked by you on my bare bottom is so remote, it's laughable. Maybe you can get your those little wanking pervert friends of yours at that one site to harass me about it, but that's it.

You said, ''We asked you to just repeat what you said. And you still haven't done it. And if you won't do it, then we have no choice but to accept what Jason said about you as the truth.''

Don't give me that! Yes, you DO have a choice. All you have to do is lay in bed at night before you go to sleep and repeat over and over, ''Becky is right. Jason lied. Becky is fair. Jason lied. Becky told truth. Jason lied.''

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''Becky, you sure have put up a spirited effort. I do hope you will put on as lovely a show as that girl is doing in Grinch's pic.''

That's not funny. And I would be so humiliated if I was that girl that I don't want to think about it! I wouldn't even want to imagine the shame I'd feel of having to face other students after being spanked in front of them like that.

You said, ''However, in Becky's defense, it was Bad Girl Spanker who brought up the account of the girls arrested in British Columbia for skinny-dipping, which BTW is hardly an efficient use of limited police resources in this age of Muslim terrorism.''

Ha! See? That's right, besides the fact they are acting like fascists. And in Canada of all places!

You said, ''Becky is now clearly on record as saying that there might have been situations in school in which she feels she'd should have been exposed and spanked before her classmates. Now that's certainly a hypothetical worthy of exploring! It may lead to uncovering bratty behavior by Miss Becky Romero that she escaped being punished for.''

I never claimed that I was a 100% perfectly-behaved little girl in school. And I never said I wasn't punished in school either. But there was only that one day in which I received a humiliating bare-bottom spanking in class.

You said, ''I admit that I do find Bad Girl Spanker's sentiment that Becky, or any schoolgirl for that matter, should prefer an embarrassing, bare butt spanking in front of her classmates to detention quite preposterous.''

OMG! O!M!G! I don't believe what I'm reading. You mean one of you perverts finally gets it? I've been saying all along he's crazy. But don't hold your breath waiting for that rat to answer you. He can't possible defend his position now without looking like a total idiot. Another example of how I'm WINNING this debate!

You said, ''If the other girl didn't tear off your bikini, might it be you were humiliated because you were wearing a thong when the boy spanked you?''

No! I was going on 10-years old! I most certainly was NOT wearing a thong that day at the beach!

You said, ''Therefore, to use a term you love so much, why shouldn't what you said to the boy be relevant to this debate?

Because! Bad Girl Spanker already said I should be spanked BEFORE that happened. OMG do you have a hard head!

You said, ''Nevertheless, if Bad Girl Spanker were to agree that you will not be spanked solely for humiliating that 10 year old kid (who was merely trying to take a leak when you stood by, watched him and even made insulting remarks about his penis), will you promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred?''

LOL! Like that will happen? He'll NEVER agree to that' he thinks that may be his best example of why I should be spanked. So there's no point in me making any promises.

You said, ''No beating around the bush (I've read that you don't shave your pussy, but no pun is intended).''

OMG! What a pervert! So I don't shave my pubes! So what? And after what I've been through you think that you're going to embarrass me by pointing that out?

Go ahead, tell the whole f------ world that I don't shave them. Or better yet, I'll say it for you.

I, Becky Romero, do not shave my pubes. I've been letting them grow free, wild and natural. Tell any other pervert you want and quote me anywhere you want.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-01 16:22:10

Becky,

The story is your punishment and our entertainment and you don't get a say in it. The last story I did about you was a huge hit here and on the spanking and ENF sites I posted it to. But just in case you're worried that the stories weren't getting enough exposure, I updated your Wiki with links to them. If you're hungry for even more exposure I can Digg the Wiki.

Now if you learn to behave yourself, you won't have to worry about the story. If you keep acting like a bratty little girl and making silly demands, you'll have to be punished some more.

And you can start thinking already about how that girls feels. Because you'll be getting spanked just like her. Except you'll be completely naked. From head to toe.

And you better not be growing those pubes too big. Or it won't qualify as nude. Maybe you should have to shave first. Just like you originally did for Jason.

I never claimed that I was a 100% perfectly-behaved little girl in school. And I never said I wasn't punished in school either. But there was only that one day in which I received a humiliating bare-bottom spanking in class.

Yes but were there any times when you deserved a spanking but didn't get one?

I agree that there's a lot more reasons you deserve to be spanked than what you did to that 10 year old kid. What you did to that kid alone doesn't prove you deserve to be spanked. He's important because he shows a pattern of behavior by you humiliating boys and other guys and it's the pattern that counts.

Over to A1yitzi's questions,

No I don't think a one time depantsing\deskirting with or without underwear calls for an expulsion. Now if there was a long time ongoing pattern of behavior where the boy or girl in question went around depantsing others maliciously and say if she or they even began calling themselves, "The Depantsing Queens", well that might merit expulsion.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-01 17:25:52

Becky shaved her pussy for Jason? Where's the background about that?

Bad Girl Spanker, thank you for your answer to my question. That's a reasonable disciplinary standard that even Becky shouldn't squawk about.

Now here's another question for Miss Romero. You said, No! I was going on 10-years old! I most certainly was NOT wearing a thong that day at the beach!

Good for you, Becky. Too many young girls today are way too promiscuous in the way they dress in thongs at beaches and pools. For an older teenager (with a great ass), it's ok, but not for a girl of the age of 10 like you were then.

But if you weren't wearing a thong that day, than what was so humiliating about getting a quick spanking over your bikini bottom?

Becky, you complained: LOL! Like that will happen? He'll NEVER agree to that' he thinks that may be his best example of why I should be spanked. So there's no point in me making any promises.

I was just making a suggestion. I hope he would reconsider. For you: that incident wouldn't make a difference in whether you should be spanked. For us: you have to tell us everything that was said and what happened.

You boasted:

Go ahead, tell the whole f------ world that I don't shave them.

Oh, Becky! It looks like you will get your wish.

Image Posted by The AssLICKING Gandhi on 2007-08-01 20:23:47

yeah I think Becky should be shaved

it's not naked if she's got a dust mop between her legs

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-02 02:55:19

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''The story is your punishment and our entertainment and you don't get a say in it. The last story I did about you was a huge hit here and on the spanking and ENF sites I posted it to. But just in case you're worried that the stories weren't getting enough exposure, I updated your Wiki with links to them. If you're hungry for even more exposure I can Digg the Wiki.''

Just WHAT THE HELL are you talking about? Updated what? Dig WHAT? Whatever. Just don't you dare post that story ANYWHERE. I mean it. You have NO RIGHT to humiliate me with those perverted little wet dreams of yours. I DO have a say: you post that story here and it will be deleted faster than you can jerk off to your photo of Justin Timberlake.

You said, ''And you better not be growing those pubes too big. Or it won't qualify as nude. Maybe you should have to shave first. Just like you originally did for Jason.''

a1yitzi said, ''Becky shaved her pussy for Jason? Where's the background about that?''

I did NOT shave my pubes ''for Jason!'' I simply in the past shaved them. I didn't shave them for him.

I do not shave anymore. What's the big deal with you guys and girls' pubic hair anyway? Do you all insist that your boyfriends' shave too?

What do you mean, ''it won't qualify as nude.'' PERVERT! If I get spanked, you can NOT make me shave. That was NEVER part of the agreement I made.

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''And you can start thinking already about how that girls feels. Because you'll be getting spanked just like her. Except you'll be completely naked. From head to toe.''

Not if I win this debate I won't!

You said, ''Yes but were there any times when you deserved a spanking but didn't get one?''

The answer depends on what behavior is deserving of a spanking. And, more to the point, we fundamentally disagree on whether school officials should be spanking children anyway.

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''No I don't think a one time depantsing\deskirting with or without underwear calls for an expulsion.''

a1yitzi said, ''Bad Girl Spanker, thank you for your answer to my question. That's a reasonable disciplinary standard that even Becky shouldn't squawk about.''

Bad Girl Spanker never fully answered MY QUESTION: ''Now, are you really saying the boy should be expelled, but the girl should get the bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone?''

So now you're saying that expulsion from school isn't necessarily the punishment standard? But you previously said a girl should get a bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone in her class if she depantsed a boy. Do you still stand by that? And you still haven't said what punishment a boy should get for depantsing a girl. Well?

You had previously whined and complained that boys after a certain stage in their development shouldn't be exposed and spanked in front of girls. I think that's B.S. I don't believe school officials should humiliate kids like in the manner you suggest (bare bottom spankings). But...

As I previously said, if the stated disciplinary action for certain offenses by boys in grade school or high school was for them to receive a bare bottom spanking in front of our entire mixed-sex class, I believe that if I was guilty of the same offense, then I should have to suffer the same humiliating punishment. I'd have no right to sit there, watch and laugh at my male classmate as he is humiliated in front of me and not be treated the same way for the same offense. Even if the standard was to be completed bared from the waist down, or to be over the teacher's lap, or (gasp!) bending over in full view of the class, it would only be fair and right for me to be given the same exposing spanking as a boy would have received.

a1yitzi said, ''Good for you, Becky. Too many young girls today are way too promiscuous in the way they dress in thongs at beaches and pools. For an older teenager (with a great ass), it's ok, but not for a girl of the age of 10 like you were then. But if you weren't wearing a thong that day, than what was so humiliating about getting a quick spanking over your bikini bottom?''

Wow! A compliment. I might faint! Just please don't say, like Bad Girl Spanker would, that girls wearing so-called revealing clothing should be spanked.

As to your question, the boy didn't spank me over my bikini bottoms because I hadn't changed into my swimsuit yet. I was humiliated because of the things Andrea had already done to me earlier and leading up to that brief spanking. Like I said, I really don't want to go into details and it's NOT relevant to this debate.

You said, ''I was just making a suggestion. I hope he would reconsider. For you: that incident wouldn't make a difference in whether you should be spanked. For us: you have to tell us everything that was said and what happened.''

You might as well give up. He didn't agree and I don't have to tell you. So there! Na na na na na!

The Asskicking Ghandi said, ''yeah I think Becky should be shaved. it's not naked if she's got a dust mop between her legs''

It must be bedtime in India: another little wet dream. Since you're already in bed, why don't you go screw yourself!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-02 03:41:50

Poor Becky,

you're not exactly up on this whole 'internet' thing, are you. Next time ask Dee Dee, at least she can tell the difference between a jpeg and a gif. But here's your very own Wiki. It predates me. Probably the work of one of your many fans.

http://spankingart.wikia.com/wiki/Becky_Romero

And if you haven't learned yet Becky, demanding things is not the way to get me to do something. So that story will spread even more now. And no you don't have a say in it. You can learn some manners or be humiliated. Your choice.
And come on now Becky, you did shave down there for Jason so you could send him a picture of yourself.

What do you mean, ''it won't qualify as nude.'' PERVERT! If I get spanked, you can NOT make me shave. That was NEVER part of the agreement I made.

That's open to debate. I'd say a merkin wouldn't qualify as nude.

The answer depends on what behavior is deserving of a spanking.

In your own opinion, did you ever do anything on school property that deserved a spanking?

As for your question, I don't think a one time depantsing merits more than detention necessarily for either the boy or the girl. On the other hand when it becomes a recurring thing like with you, it's another story

As to your question, the boy didn't spank me over my bikini bottoms because I hadn't changed into my swimsuit yet.

But it was still incredibly humiliating? Don't tell me she caught you changing?

Actually I did agree to what A1yitzi said, that you didn't deserve to be spanked 'solely' for what you did to that kid. Now it's your turn to tell the truth, Becky.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-02 04:55:47

WHAT THE F------ HELL? You son of a bitch! How dare you embarrass and humiliate me like that! You stop writing those stories about me IMMEDIATELY! I mean it, you wanking bastard!

You said, ''And come on now Becky, you did shave down there for Jason so you could send him a picture of yourself.''

That's none of your perverted f------ business what photos of myself I gave to Jason. But I did NOT shave ''for him.'' True, I gave him nude photos of myself which were of me shaven. But stop making it sounds as though I gave up my pubes for him. I did NOT!

You said, ''In your own opinion, did you ever do anything on school property that deserved a spanking?''

No, I don't think so! I'm sure there were probably things that I did that other kids were spanked for when caught, but I don't think they deserved the spankings they received either.

You said, ''As for your question, I don't think a one time depantsing merits more than detention necessarily for either the boy or the girl. On the other hand when it becomes a recurring thing like with you, it's another story''

WOW! Look who's backed down! YES! YES! YES!!! HOORAY!!!

See that everyone? SEE THAT? Bad Girl Spanker has FLIP-FLOPPED, and I'm not referring to the position he routinely takes in bed with his boyfriend.

a1yitzi wrote on 2007-07-26 12:31:11, ''How about a spanking? If, as you suggested in the past, a boy should be spanked on his bare ass in front of a girl he embarrassed (such as skirt-flipping) or perhaps in front of his whole class, what about you? If you pulled down the pants of a guy who didn't deserve to be embarrassed (for example, you had your butt grabbed and strongly pinched under your skirt by a boy and then you retaliated, but got the identity of the lucky guy mixed up and pulled down the pants and underwear of an innocent boy), would you agree or disagree that you should suffer the same punishment (meaning, skirt up, panties down, exposed and spanked in front of your whole class)? I know Bad Girl Spanker has already said that he would not punish a boy in the manner above if he is beyond a certain age, but would punish and expose the nakedness of a girl regardless of her age. But what I recall he didn't indicate was what the alternative punishment for the boy should be, that is if he is not to be equally punished (and exposed and spanked) as a girl for the same behavior? I hope he would answer that and, again, hope Becky would respond.''

Bad Girl Spanker responded on 2007-07-29 14:45:41, ''To answer the question, depends on what he did really. There's a whole range of normal punishments schools have in place from detention to expulsion.''

I then answered a1yitzi on 2007-07-29 20:02:45, ''Here's where it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS what a SEXIST and a PERVERT that Bad Girl Spanker is. If as you suggest in the scenario above, I had depantsed an innocent boy by mistake and the pre-announced punishment for a boy doing that to a girl was a bare-bottom spanking in front of our whole class, then yes, by all means, I would ABSOLUTELY DESERVE the SAME EXACT PUNISHMENT! True, it would be positively mortifying for me, but I would have absolutely no right to sit there and watch boys in my class be stripped bottomless, totally exposed and then spanked on their bare butts while I watched and laughed at them (and then teased them about their humiliation for years), but to be excused from the SAME PUNISHMENT for doing the SAME THING: carrying out an UNPROVOKED humiliation of another student by stripping off their clothing. By contrast, Bad Girl Spanker wants ONLY A GIRL to be stripped, spanked and humiliated in front of both sexes while saying a boy doing the same thing might receive something from ''a whole range of normal punishments schools have in place from detention to expulsion,'' qualifying his response with it ''depends on what he did really.''

To which Bad Girl Spanker responded on 2007-07-29 21:42:37, ''So would you rather be expelled from school than get a little spanking? Seems to me like you would actually be getting off easy compared to the guy. If anything I'm being lenient on the girls.''

It is PLAINLY OBVIOUS from those exchanges that Bad Girl Spanker initially advocated the position that a girl, not just me, but ANY GIRL, should have her bottom bared IN FRONT OF HER WHOLE CLASS and be SPANKED. He claimed the boy would be ''getting off easy'', whereas the girl would merely have her dignity utterly shattered.

Now, after I pointed out what a SEXIST PIG he is, he's flip-flopped the UNDER PRESSURE of my SUPERIOR debating skills!

Now he states, ''I don't think a one time depantsing merits more than detention necessarily for either the boy or the girl.''

FLIP-FLOPPER! FLIP-FLOPPER!

VICTORY IS ALMOST ASSURED NOW!!!! YES!!!

Take that, you disgusting little wanking pervert!

You said, ''Don't tell me she caught you changing?''

No, she didn't ''catch me changing!'' I said I hadn't changed into my swimsuit yet. Can't you read plain English? Remember, we warned you about excessive masturbation. LOL!

You said, ''Actually I did agree to what A1yitzi said, that you didn't deserve to be spanked 'solely' for what you did to that kid. Now it's your turn to tell the truth, Becky.''

WHAT? No way! You totally rejected his proposal! The way I understood what a1yitzi said was that he wanted you to agree that I cannot be spanked for anything relating to that incident with Ernesto in exchange for requiring me to answer every question about what happened with the boy. In other words, if I told you what I said to the boy, you CANNOT say use that incident as a reason for why I should be spanked.

You rejected his proposal! And therefore I don't have to make the promise a1yitzi suggested.

You said, ''What you did to that kid alone doesn't prove you deserve to be spanked. He's important because he shows a pattern of behavior by you humiliating boys and other guys and it's the pattern that counts.''

See? You're saying that what I may or may not have said to the boy shows some sort of pattern in YOUR eyes of humiliating boys, ''and it's the pattern that counts.''

Since you rejected his proposal, I do NOT have to have to ''promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred'' as a1yitzi suggested. And I'm fine with that because what I said really isn't relevant to this debate anyway. Why should I subject myself to additional embarrassment by agreeing to answer every question about that day when you'll end up trying to use my answers against me?

You, on the other hand, want it both ways. You want me to agree to answer EVERYTHING and then you'll no doubt say it's a ''pattern.'' Maybe you think I'm stupid. But no way am I going to fall into that trap.

Tonight was a good night, despite the embarrassment of your little wet dream story.

It's almost midnight and I'm off to bed VICTORIOUS!

Kiss your Ken doll good night for me. LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-02 06:18:21

Becky get it through your tiny little brain, I'm going to write about you if I feel like it. You can either learn to behave or star in a lot more stories. And the more you rant and rave and make silly demands you can't enforce, you're just writing checks your bare butt is going to have to cash.

And yes you did shave just for Jason. You felt uncomfortable doing it. You even sent him that little picture of yourself holding up, what was that again, Nair?

WOW! Look who's backed down! YES! YES! YES!!! HOORAY!!! See that everyone? SEE THAT? Bad Girl Spanker has FLIP-FLOPPED... Now, after I pointed out what a SEXIST PIG he is, he's flip-flopped the UNDER PRESSURE of my SUPERIOR debating skills! FLIP-FLOPPER! FLIP-FLOPPER! VICTORY IS ALMOST ASSURED NOW!!!! YES!!!

Ease off the caffeine Becky. I'm making the distinction between serial depantsers like you and your friends and some girl who pulls down some guy's pants once as a joke. I don't think she deserves a harsh punishment. I think you and your friends do.

Clear enough for you?

No, she didn't ''catch me changing!'' I said I hadn't changed into my swimsuit yet. Can't you read plain English?

So you hadn't changed at all and you were naked?

WHAT? No way! You totally rejected his proposal! The way I understood what a1yitzi said was that he wanted you to agree that I cannot be spanked for anything relating to that incident with Ernesto in

No Becky, can't you read plain English?

Nevertheless, if Bad Girl Spanker were to agree that you will not be spanked solely for humiliating that 10 year old kid

A1yitzi was saying that since you were claiming that this was my only proof, that I would agree that it couldn't be used as the only proof. Which is what I agreed to. Now it's your turn to answer the questions about everything that happened then.

It's almost midnight and I'm off to bed VICTORIOUS!

The word you're looking for is Delusional. Now try and hunt up some more Nair and when you wake up, you'd better be ready to answer everything that happened with Ernesto

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-02 16:38:34

Becky, for shame! Such language! We all come to expect that from Belinda, but for a girl who's saying she shouldn't be spanked for her attitude you're not doing yourself any favors, Becky. I think you owe Bad Girl Spanker an apology.

Bad Girl Spanker, to be fair to Becky (who may need her mouth washed out with soap) you did display some inconsistencies in those answers. I always did think that exempting a boy from a pants-down, in class spanking but giving one to a girl was a weak spot in your arguments.

But Becky overreacted, as she and her girlfriends usually do. And given how Becky has used slight of tongue in some of her answers I hardly think your comments have given her any kind of substantial advantage in this debate, which counter to Beck's assentation, appears far from over.

Now to this whole issue about Becky embarrassing that little boy who was take a piss. I think Bad Girl Spanker was pretty clear already, but Becky if you are insecure enough and Bad Girl Spanker agrees, then this should settle it.

I propose this compromise.

Bad Girl Spanker, please tell Becky that nothing about the incident with Ernesto and the plumber/workers can be used to adjudicate whether she will receive a spanking as a result of this debate. While people are still free to offer their opinions on Becky's conduct in that incident (and may even offer the opinion she should be spanked for embarrassing the boy), those opinions and the final determination on the fate of Becky's butt must be arrived completely independent of that incident.

Becky, if Bad Girl Spanker agrees to that, you must then agree to the following pledge, copying the following wording in a post and typing your signature underneath.

I, Becky Romero, promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred with respect to the late 2006 incident in which workers at my house caught me naked and in which I yelled at a young boy, who was trying to pee, to get out of the bathroom because of my own unforced action of leaving the bathroom totally naked when the water abruptly shut off. I understand that people are free to offer their opinions as to my behavior with respect to the boy, but my actions or their opinions may not be used in any way for the final adjudication of whether I must submit to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker. I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions. If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.

BTW Becky, I don't see a problem with requiring you to make a webpage about it. You and Libby have long posts about what happened that day and you've polled people about other incidents, such as those boys you made sure got stripped, spanked and humiliated for merely taking off your bikini top in a pool.

I also think we should create another topic just for this incident, as there will bound to be many people wanting to weigh in on Becky's arrogant towards this innocent and embarrassed young boy.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-08-03 00:28:45

Becky's on Wiki! Spanker, that is sweet, dude! Sweet!

Becky, you're now officially famous. I wonder if Libby and Belinda are jealous?

And what's this about a blog? It says Becky has a blog and another site besides DepantsingQueens? But there's no link to it. Do you know anything about it? How about a link?

I think Grinch was too harsh. That new story of yours about Becky is good. But the one where Becky gets spanked at the pool rates a 10!

And why does your message board say it's complete? Doesn't Becky have to still pick up her clothes? And I'd imagine there must be a community bulletin board at that pool, that was probably filled the next day with lots of color prints of Becky naked and being spanked.

A1yitzi, that idea of yours is totally fair, dude. Only I'd say Becky needs the carrot and stick approach. You suggested the carrot. But now here's the stick. If she doesn't make that pledge, then what we already know about how she embarrassed that poor kid can be used to help render justice to her butt.

And now a question for Becky about that time she was spanked at the beach. I don't get it. If you weren't wearing a thong and you hadn't changed into your bikini yet, what was so humiliating about getting a couple of spanks over your street clothes?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-03 03:00:37

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''for a girl who's saying she shouldn't be spanked for her attitude you're not doing yourself any favors, Becky. I think you owe Bad Girl Spanker an apology.''

O.K. I'll apologize. I'm sorry that he is a wanking bastard. How's that? Happy now?

You said, ''Bad Girl Spanker, to be fair to Becky (who may need her mouth washed out with soap) you did display some inconsistencies in those answers. I always did think that exempting a boy from a pants-down, in class spanking but giving one to a girl was a weak spot in your arguments.''

YES! HOORAY! Take that, Gay Spanking Boy! Even another pervert can see what I've been trying nearly in vain for months to point out!

a1yitzi said, ''But Becky overreacted, as she and her girlfriends usually do. And given how Becky has used slight of tongue in some of her answers I hardly think your comments have given her any kind of substantial advantage in this debate, which counter to Beck's assentation, appears far from over.''

I did NOT overreact! He wants to spank my butt, after all. But it DOES look like you are saying I have the ADVANTAGE, just not a ''substantial'' one. In other words, I am currently WINNING! YES! YES! YES!

And WHAT THE HELL does ''assentation'' mean? Are you inventing some new language or something?

And my name is BECKY, with a ''Y'' at the end, you idiot! Is your ''Y'' key stuck from you not washing your hands after wanking off to the thought of me being spanked?

As far as that pledge you want me to sign (WHAT THE HELL?), he will NEVER agree to your so-called ''compromise.'' So I fail to see why I should subject myself to possible disciplinary measures (like what, exactly?) when Bad Girl Spanker will continue to say I somehow embarrassed Ernesto and therefore should be spanked because of it, as well as to be spanked for other things, too.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''And yes you did shave just for Jason. You felt uncomfortable doing it. You even sent him that little picture of yourself holding up, what was that again, Nair?''

I did NOT shave my pubes for that TRAITOR! And the pic I gave to him of me is NONE OF YOUR WANKING BUSINESS.

Maybe you're just upset that Lashiv won't shave for you. LOL!

You said, ''I'm making the distinction between serial depantsers like you and your friends and some girl who pulls down some guy's pants once as a joke.''

No, what you doing is still trying to wiggle out of what you said. No one said anything about those theoretical situations being a ''joke.'' Now you're trying to even FLIP-FLOP from your FLIP-FLOP. PATHETIC! You're the Bad Flopping Spanker. LOL!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''And what's this about a blog? It says Becky has a blog and another site besides DepantsingQueens?''

That's NONE OF YOUR WANKING BUSINESS. So you might as well forget it.

You said, ''I think Grinch was too harsh. That new story of yours about Becky is good. But the one where Becky gets spanked at the pool rates a 10!''

I agree with you on one point. That story Bad Girl Spanker wrote about me being spanked at the pool does rate a 10... on a scale of a HUNDRED, a hundred being best. I'd only rate it even that high because he at least had me acting somewhat proud and defiant for at least a little while until he then tried to make it look like I would become totally submissive to those two little wanking perverts!

You said, ''If she doesn't make that pledge, then what we already know about how she embarrassed that poor kid can be used to help render justice to her butt.''

You perverts are doing that already! So that doesn't give me anything.

You said, ''And now a question for Becky about that time she was spanked at the beach. I don't get it. If you weren't wearing a thong and you hadn't changed into your bikini yet, what was so humiliating about getting a couple of spanks over your street clothes?''

I wasn't exactly wearing ''street clothes'' at the time. And it really doesn't matter what I was wearing. What happened that day and the spanking I received isn't relevant to this debate. Now please move on to something more substantive, like how Bad Girl Spanker has been doing nothing but FLIP-FLOPPING all about.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-03 17:40:48

Scorpiono,

Thanks. You're right, Becky does have to pick up her clothes and there's gonna be quite a reception there for her when she comes, especially if she decides to bring some of her friends with her. But that would be another story.

Belinda does have her own Wiki . It just needs more updating. And with all the social networking stuff built in, this stuff can really be spread around.

And now a question for Becky about that time she was spanked at the beach. I don't get it. If you weren't wearing a thong and you hadn't changed into your bikini yet, what was so humiliating about getting a couple of spanks over your street clothes?

If you read between the lines, I don't think Becky was wearing any clothes. I think she was naked or at least bottomless.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-03 17:43:17

a1yitzi,

your proposal seems fair. I'll agree that the incident with Ernesto can't be used to determine whether Becky should get spanked if Becky keeps up her end. I think there's more than enough evidence without what she did to Ernesto that shows she deserves to be spanked.

BGS
Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-03 17:56:14

Becky,

settle down. If you think demonstrating that you and your friends have a history of humiliating little kids is "winning", I hate to see what you think is losing.

Saying that there should be different levels of punishment for a one time thing and for serial abusers like you, is not flip flopping.

Now I've been more than generous on the compromise. You have the chance to exempt yourself by telling the truth, since if you keep quiet we already have proof from Jason that you did tease the boy. Think of it as a Witness Protection for bad girls.

I did NOT shave my pubes for that TRAITOR! And the pic I gave to him of me is NONE OF YOUR WANKING BUSINESS.

Taking another look at that picture, yup there it is. After all you took that picture after you got done shaving for Jason? Right? Unless you're calling Jason a liar?

I agree with you on one point. That story Bad Girl Spanker wrote about me being spanked at the pool does rate a 10... on a scale of a HUNDRED, a hundred being best. I'd only rate it even that high because he at least had me acting somewhat proud and defiant for at least a little while until he then tried to make it look like I would become totally submissive to those two little wanking perverts!

That was the point. It's a lot more fun to cut an arrogant bratty girl down to size. Like you, Becky. Now when you do get stripped naked in public and go over me knee, then you will become submissive.

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-08-05 09:57:58

Becky maybe if you don't start answering those questions BGS asked we'll all take a look at your pussy and judge for ourselves whether you shaved it for Jason. Hey Girl Spanker, too bad Belinda's Wiki page doesn't have a link to that page she's got on her site asking people to rate her boyish boobs. She wants to know what people think of them, doesn't she?

Image Posted by belinda r on 2007-08-06 00:47:20

Besa mi culo y lama mi concha, usted con el pene pequeno! Demasiado malo tu pene no es tan grande como tu boca! Entonces usted podria utilizarlo para algo mas que un tapon de la botella.

That fucking mariposa hasn't even got the cajones to post the other nude pics he probably has of me. If he really has the one of Becky shaving her pubes, he could have only got it from Jason or his cousin Curt. So then he must have two more full frontal nude pics of me that fucking bastardo podrido Juan took of me showering that I later showed Jason.

But you really fucking think that pinche pendejo is going to dare embarass me further? If you think that then you got your fucking head up that mariposa's ass y tu cerebro es mas pequeno que tu pene. He'd only make a fucking fool of himself anyway if he dares post that link you want because I'd just get plenty more compliments like the recent one from Andy of the U.K. on our guestbook. Now go stick your two-inch pene pequeno back into your big mouth and keep it warm until that fucking mariposa is ready for it and shut the fuck up!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-06 23:53:29

Hey Belinda,

long time no see. Well that's not true. I've seen you naked all over every time I come here. But how many months did it take you to get the courage to crawl back in here? Did you pee yourself a little in fear before you could post here again?

Don't cry Belinda. We all know you're a huge chicken. Remember the time you made that bet and then chickened out? That proved which of us is the coward here. Remember when you were going to put up color full frontal nudes of yourself before you chickened out. Now you're begging me to put up grainy black and whites instead because you don't have the guts to make good on your obligations.

Don't worry Belinda, I've got lots of pictures of you. Way more than of Becky and Libby. You were just to eager to show yourself off to Jason from head to toe. And we both know the moment I put one up you'll scamper away like a little girl clutching your little girl breasts until you can get some random guy to finally give you a compliment about them.

I know it must be hard for you having the smallest boobs compared to Becky, Dee Dee, Ashley and even Libby. It probably sucks that you've been stuffing your bra since you were 12. But if you strip naked and open your legs, you could finally become a real woman. Maybe you wouldn't be so frustrated anymore or sound like you're PMSing all the time.

adi�s mi peque�o pollo desnudo

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-08-07 00:25:49

WTF! Look who crawled out from under her bed. Hey Belinda! You finally done hiding?

One thing's for sure. You sure need a bare ass public spanking, maybe even more so than Becky. Because every time you open your mouth it's 'Fuck you' or 'Fuck this' or 'fuck that.' You think guys dig all that profanity from a hot chick? Like Spanker suggested, try saying, 'Fuck me' to a guy for a change and maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

And then there's that thing of you humiliating those little boys you were coaching at baseball camp. Walking in while they were nude and showering and yelling to them 'It's show-time.' When are we going to hear from you and Libby about what you did?

And more dares, huh? What's wrong? Poll numbers not working out for you? That 25% saying you got 'boy-boobs' doing a number on your ego? Spanker, come on. Be a nice guy and give the Latina chick(en) what she wants.

But don't sweat it, Belinda. Unlike Spanker, I don't think your boobs are all that small or too flat. Not that a boob job wouldn't hurt, but they're not too bad.

Can't pass this op up to ask you this. What do you think of your great hero, Jason? Still think he's a hero or do you now feel that he royally screwed your friend Becky? And how about those naked pics of you he gave to Spanker? Some hero, huh? What do you think of him now?

Image Posted by The AssLICKING Gandhi on 2007-08-07 18:04:18

Spanker's right, Belinda you really are a coward

you even keep deleting what I say

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-08 04:14:32

You guys are really mean. You're all conspiring against me!

That's so unfair! You all just keep bringing up what happened that day when I got caught naked because you know I'm embarrassed about it.

Fine then. Have it YOUR way, you lousy perverts!

I'll agree to a1yitzi's suggested for one reason and one reason only. Because Bad Girl Spanker agreed that the incident can't be used ''IN ANY WAY'' as to whether I end up being spanked. He said, ''I'll agree that the incident with Ernesto can't be used to determine whether Becky should get spanked if Becky keeps up her end.''

By agreeing to a1yitzi's suggestion, I'm assuming Bad Girl Spanker meant he agrees to it as well so long as I keep up my end OF THE AGREEMENT (that is, that he was not making some inappropriate pun).

We're busy this week cleaning carpets in the bungalow and installing curtains. I hope the guys who might be renting the place won't mind all the pink. LOL! But as soon as Dee Dee helps me get that web page you wanted up, I'll keep my promise and resume answering questions as promised.

There. Satisfied now?

Oh, yes. Here's that pledge you perverts wanted me to sign, too:

I, Becky Romero, promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred with respect to the late 2006 incident in which workers at my house caught me naked and in which I yelled at a young boy, who was trying to pee, to get out of the bathroom because of my own unforced action of leaving the bathroom totally naked when the water abruptly shut off. I understand that people are free to offer their opinions as to my behavior with respect to the boy, but my actions or their opinions may not be used in any way for the final adjudication of whether I must submit to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker. I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions. If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.

Becky Romero

p.s. To the asshole who is wondering why his posts are being deleted. We've all taken turns deleting your filth and will continue to do so. Now, get lost!

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?