The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 7

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 7

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

To read Part 6, click here.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-13 01:37:15

Well Becky it's been days already. Get your lazy butt in gear already.

By agreeing to a1yitzi's suggestion, I'm assuming Bad Girl Spanker meant he agrees to it as well so long as I keep up my end OF THE AGREEMENT (that is, that he was not making some inappropriate pun).

Both actually and it's a very appropriate pun.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-15 00:58:40

To Bad Girl Spanker:

OMG! O.K. already. O.K. You have the patience of a New York taxi cab driver! Give me a break already.

And were you the little prick who sent me a private message to our guestbook and said I'd better either get my ''butt in gear or it will soon be featured bared for guys to lear''?

I told you I would keep my promise. Dee Dee is almost done with that web page and I guess you can start asking me questions.

I told you I was going to be busy last week with our bungalow and this weekend I was out of town. Libby, Belinda and I went to a friend's bachelorette party. And we got to spank some prime beefcake! I've seen guys blush really quick before, but this hunk went beet red in like two seconds flat. Julie's maid of honor told us in advance that the hunk's speedo was not supposed to come off. LOL! Like that was going to stop Belinda! LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-15 01:29:46

Becky,

I've had a lot of patience when it comes to you. Look at how long I've waited to get you over my knee.

Julie's maid of honor told us in advance that the hunk's speedo was not supposed to come off. LOL! Like that was going to stop Belinda! LOL!

I bet Belinda will be just as understanding when some guy pulls her panties down.

But let's get to the questions

Did Ernesto spank you and if so tell us how it happened and how it made you feel

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-15 04:14:53

To Bad Girl Spanker:

OMG! Is that all you ever think about? Me being spanked?

Couldn't you say instead, ''Nice you're back, Becky.''?

Or, ''Becky, sounds like you had a great time at the bachelorette party.''

Not even a little teasing? Like ''Becky, how many spanks did you give the stripper? Because I'll give you the same amount.''

Nooooo! Right away you have to start asking me embarrassing questions. Can't you just let me forget about that humiliating day?

First of all, you know damned well that I'd never willingly allow some 10-year old brat to spank me. And what difference does it make anyway even if somehow I had gotten spanked? It wouldn't prove anything!

So can't you just let thing drop about that day? Please? Just this once? I never asked you for a favor before. O.K.? Have a heart for once.

As for Belinda, the blushing hunk had already WILLINGLY stripped down to nothing but a tiny speedo in front of three dozen mostly half-drunk women. And he got paid to do it at that! And he got tips stuffed into that speedo, including a $50 bill from Libby that she was barely able to wrap around his rock-hard throbbing stiffy after pulling the front of his speedo forward. And the hunk willingly chose to leave the hotel suite to walk down the hallway in nothing but his speedo to the room that was rented for him to change in. (O.K., so maybe having his shirt and pants and boxers pretty much torn totally off of him when he tried to leave had a little something to do with that, but still...)

And don't you dare say Belinda was after the money. She tipped him, too. And he had already put it all into his wallet, which one of the other girls very responsibly returned to him (along with his hotel key card). After she found him, that is, hiding knee-locked in one of the stairwells. (He was the first of two guys that weekend to go hiding there! The second one wasn't a paid stripper, just an 18 or 19-year old skinny, average looking guy coming back from the pool in a towel and, for him, was in the wrong place at the wrong time. LOL! What is it about naked, shy guys and hotel stairwells anyway? LOL!)

And it's not like the stripper didn't have his street clothes to put back on, although it sure was a long time before he made a mad-dash from his room to the elevators. Now that took some courage because four of the girls nearly caught him. Now that would have been a hoot! Imagine sending him down in the elevator to the lobby in just his speedo (or less)! LOL!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-15 06:46:27

Aww Becky, feeling a little shy? That's so adorable.

But considering the exemption you got for agreeing to answer everything, if you want to change the rules of the game, you're going to have to do better than that. It's not as if you girls have a lot of heart when it comes to embarrassing men.

Look at it this way. At the party the strippers got naked. And now it's your turn to get naked Becky. Emotionally naked, when you tell us what it was like being naked and humiliated

What is it about shy naked girls and showers anyway

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-08-15 08:58:50

So Becky the Bitch wants to be teased. How this? How many spanks did you give that stripper so Girl Spanker can give you triple the amount? How much did you tip the loser? Did you suck him off and did you swallow? And remember bitch. You have to answer all these questions or else you gonna get punished.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-16 03:11:57

To Bad Girl Spanker:

OMG! Give me a break! I'm not trying to change any rules. I'm just asking for a little understanding, that's all. Would it kill you to be nice to me for a change?

I know I promised to answer those questions and agreed to be ''disciplined'' if I don't, but you know you don't have to ask me any really embarrassing questions in the first place, especially when you know they aren't relevant to this debate anyway.

You could ask me something else instead. Like how did the guys I depantsed in high school feel after they got what they deserved. Now there's a question I would positively LOVE to answer for you! LOL!

So how about it? Forget about what happened with Ernesto. I already told you I regretted acting so insensitive to him. Come on. O.K.? Try being nice. You might like it. Please?

To Bracko:

Isn't there a blow-up Ken doll available for you to screw?

I don't know EXACTLY how many spanks I gave that hunk. Four? Five maybe? Once he was down to his speedo, I couldn't resist saying aloud that I'd sure like to spank his cute butt.

The service would have sent a guy to strip completely or to just a g-string, but the maid-of-honor was initially worried the bride-to-be's mom might object. Turns out she was more hands-on than the rest of us! LOL! I was sitting next to her when I said what I'd like to do to the guy. She goes, ''Great idea, honey. After me.'' First she shocked the guy with six or seven really quick, really hard smacks on his barely covered butt. When he turned around beet red to face her, she reached right on in and fondled his penis. Then another girl grabbed for the front of his speedo and pulled it down, exposing him for a second or two to several of us and, after he turned to avoid our gaze, sent him right back towards me while he clasped his exposed erection. I then let loose with a barrage of spanks to his butt with my right hand after pulling down the back of his speedo with my left hand. Then another girl did the same, then another and another.

Belinda then tipped the guy by stuffing two twenties underneath his balls (one on each side), then Libby yanked his speedo down in front and took her time wrapping a $50 bill around his throbbing manhood while a few girls walked over to get a closer look. Then I tipped him, getting a peak at the same time. The guy was sweating bullets by now, blushing like crazy and while thanking everyone for the tips was asking if he could be excused for a few moments. I wonder why? LOL!

Well, I'm sure you'd love to know even more details and are probably jealous that you weren't there. But you'll have to wait for tomorrow. I want to go to bed now. It's been a long day.

As for your other questions: I gave him two twenties, like Belinda. And finally, NO! I did NO SUCH THING!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by tofireman on 2007-08-16 05:38:05

Becky, no matter what the rest of these guys say, your pretty damn hot. And I would totally let you spank me a couple times if it got your hands on my rod! lol

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-17 01:58:40

Becky,

keeping your word is obviously a foreign concept to you. Now I am doing a favor for you. I'm teaching you responsibility. And if humiliation is the only way you can learn, that reflects on you more than on me.

Now my questions still stand and all your whining young lady, won't get you of the commitments you made. Now hop to it.

So how about it? Forget about what happened with Ernesto. I already told you I regretted acting so insensitive to him. Come on. O.K.? Try being nice. You might like it. Please?

Nah I wouldn't like it. You committed yourself to this knowing exactly what I was going to ask. And if you want me to forget about Ernesto, saying "pretty please" ain't gonna do it.

You could ask me something else instead. Like how did the guys I depantsed in high school feel after they got what they deserved.

A better question might be how did those guys you depantsed in high school feel when you got what you deserved.

Oh yeah and no surprise Belinda wasn't after the money. After all the only way she can get her hands on some d-ick is to pay for it. Sad ain't it.

Now better get some answers going, Becky or your bottom is going to get metaphorically redder.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-08-17 02:17:03

Spanker, I don't get it. It's pretty obvious Becky must have gotten spanked by that boy, maybe when he tore her towel off in front of those men.

But what I don't get is why she just doesn't answer you and say she wasn't spanked. She's lied before. What's stopping her?

You don't by chance know something we don't? Maybe getting an inside scoop from that Jason dude? Is that what Becky's afraid of? Getting caught in a lie? No wonder she's royally pissed off at him.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-17 17:11:47

Becky, I think most of us here don't have a problem with you begging Bad Girl Spanker to ease up on the questions. Unlike you, we're intelligent enough to know he'll just let you make a fool of yourself by permitting you to beg him a few times before ultimately denying your request.

Now that he has, it's time for you to answer what you've been asked and what you've pledged to answer under the agreed threat of punishment if you don't. You have the weekend before we start discussions on how to discipline you for breaking yet another promise.

What did you say to the boy who was peeing and did he spank you?

And while you're answering those questions, what exactly happened that day at the beach when you got spanked?

If you weren't wearing a swimsuit and weren't in your 'street clothes' either, just what exactly were you wearing?

And answer that other question by Bad Girl Spanker: what was the reaction of any of the guys you had previously depantsed in high school when they found out your nude pics were making the rounds at school?

I'll add these to your homework:

Did any of them make any comments directly to you about them? What did they say about seeing pics of Libby and Belinda fully nude?

You have a lot to do this weekend, Becky. You had better hold off on any going to any more parties or humiliating any more male strippers until you answer us.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-08-19 06:06:27

Roses are red,
violets are blue.
And Becky's spanking
is long overdue!

Realizing she lost
debating the guys,
'Oh, no! I'll be spanked!'
Becky whines and cries.

Her skirt is pulled up,
her panties pulled down.
And her cute ass is bared
for a night on the town.

As people pass by,
they'll look at her butt.
Disgusted they'll say,
'My! Look at that slut!'

Becky will protest,
'You don't understand.
I've been a bad girl, hence,
my butt's gotten tanned.'

Bad Girl Spanker invites them
to take a slap, too.
And poor Becky's butt
is turned red and blue.

Tourists take photos
and make her stand still.
As young little boys,
get their first cheap thrill.

As Becky thinks back,
on her brashy past,
more people pass by
and see her bare-assed.

She cries, begs and pleads,
'Please, let me get dressed!'
Instead Spanker says,
'Time to bare your big chest.'

Her blouse unbuttoned,
her bra wasn't on.
Now nude as a newborn,
Becky's dignity is gone.

Though embarrassed as hell,
by the laughter and cheers.
She finds she's turned-on,
despite all her tears.

Her nipples get perky,
she breaks into a sweat.
Soon people are gawking,
'cause poor Becky got wet.

The clock hits midnight
and Spanker relents.
But only 'cause Becky,
makes amends and repents.

The price to her pride
will be quite fair and just.
Better than more men
lusting at her nude bust.

Every boy she embarrassed,
every guy she shanked,
gets to see Becky
fully naked and spanked.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-20 04:09:22

To The Grinch:

OMG! Stop it! You are as perverted as Bad Girl Spanker! Stop suggesting that when or if he spanks me, I will somehow be sexually stimulated while being utterly humiliated at the same time.

And if you think for even one second that I'll ever apologize to the numerous jerks I depantsed in high school and embarrassed them after they had sexually harassed me or my girlfriends, you are sadly mistaken! Apologize for defending myself? That will NEVER happen! I don't care how many times I end up being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker, how long he forces me to remain naked or how many people he invites to witness my embarrassment, I'll NEVER allow those jerks to get the satisfaction of watching me be humiliated.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I am doing a favor for you. I'm teaching you responsibility. And if humiliation is the only way you can learn, that reflects on you more than on me.''

But I AM responsible! I'm not saying I'm perfect or that I can't learn from mistakes I've made, but I don't need to be humiliated. I don't need favors like THAT!

You said, ''Nah I wouldn't like it. You committed yourself to this knowing exactly what I was going to ask. And if you want me to forget about Ernesto, saying ''pretty please'' ain't gonna do it.''

Why not? Why can't you at least TRY to be nice? Is it going to kill you or something? Come on, just this once? Please?

You said, ''A better question might be how did those guys you depantsed in high school feel when you got what you deserved.''

You know damned well how they obviously felt! I heard their snickering every time one of them walked past me.

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Spanker, I don't get it. It's pretty obvious Becky must have gotten spanked by that boy, maybe when he tore her towel off in front of those men. But what I don't get is why she just doesn't answer you and say she wasn't spanked. She's lied before. What's stopping her?''

NO! It's NOT obvious of anything! Yes, Ernesto humiliated me when he tore off my towel, but he did NOT spank me after doing that! As far as the whole question is concerned, I already explained. If Bad Girl Spanker shows me that he is a gentleman, I might not have to answer that question at all. So why should I give you the satisfaction now of knowing everything what happened to me if he ends up honoring my request?

You said, ''You don't by chance know something we don't? Maybe getting an inside scoop from that Jason dude? Is that what Becky's afraid of? Getting caught in a lie? No wonder she's royally pissed off at him.''

I wouldn't put anything past that TRAITOR! If he is in touch with Bad Girl Spanker, maybe it's because that naked spanking we made him give his cousin Curt got him interested in receiving one from a guy himself.

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''Becky, I think most of us here don't have a problem with you begging Bad Girl Spanker to ease up on the questions. Unlike you, we're intelligent enough to know he'll just let you make a fool of yourself by permitting you to beg him a few times before ultimately denying your request. Now that he has, it's time for you to answer what you've been asked and what you've pledged to answer under the agreed threat of punishment if you don't. You have the weekend before we start discussions on how to discipline you for breaking yet another promise.''

I am NOT begging him. And I'm NOT making 'a fool of myself.' I'm merely asking him to try to behave as a gentleman for a change. What's wrong with that? Are you afraid that he might see that my request is actually quite reasonable and then you won't be able to gloat over my being embarrassed by the answers you seek?

And since I'm still talking to Bad Girl Spanker about the questions he asked me and that he obviously is still considering my request, you can NOT punish me yet. Even he isn't saying I should be disciplined yet, so how dare you suggest that when our discussion is about HIS questions to me.

You asked, ''What did you say to the boy who was peeing and did he spank you?''

OMG! Again? As I already answered, I said something very inconsiderate. Yes, I did make a rude remark when he thought I was staring at him peeing and said he needn't worry, that he didn't have anything for me to be interested in down there yet. He didn't get what I meant by that anyway and I was NOT laughing at him and I was NOT TEASING him about his penis size. Just stating a fact and making an observation and trying to get him to hurry up and finish peeing so I could finish my shower. As for the other part of your question, can't we table that for now, as reasoned above?

You asked, ''And while you're answering those questions, what exactly happened that day at the beach when you got spanked? If you weren't wearing a swimsuit and weren't in your 'street clothes' either, just what exactly were you wearing?''

It's kind of difficult to explain. Andrea, her brother and her male cousin caught me in an awkward moment. I wasn't exactly wearing much at the time. I did have suntan lotion on, though. It's not like you think! She didn't strip me and there was no so-called 'cat-fight.' She just happened to walk by on the beach at the absolute worst possible time for me. It was just a big mistake and she took advantage of the opportunity to totally humiliate me when I had nothing to cover myself with.

And please remember: I was a few months shy of turning 10-years old. Do you really need to know the details of me as a little girl being spanked and utterly humiliated? Can't we forget about that? It's not relevant to whether I must get a spanking now as an adult. Honestly! Or is it because you wish you could spank a 10-year old girl and want to have a little wet dream tonight with me in it? Not even Bad Girl Spanker cares much about the details of that embarrassing incident. So tell me? How is it relevant? If none of you can, then I shouldn't have to answer any more questions about it.

You asked, ''And answer that other question by Bad Girl Spanker: what was the reaction of any of the guys you had previously depantsed in high school when they found out your nude pics were making the rounds at school? ... Did any of them make any comments directly to you about them? What did they say about seeing pics of Libby and Belinda fully nude?''

I already answered Bad Girl Spanker. As far as what was said about Libby and Belinda, that's NONE OF YOUR PERVERTED BUSINESS! I will NOT answer that! The humiliation they suffered is in NO WAY related to whether I should be spanked.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-20 05:41:24

Becky,

You still obviously haven't learned responsibility because you aren't living up to your bargain. Which means you're gonna need some disciplining, girl.

Now if you can't act like a grownup, you're gonna end up being treated like a little girl. Now answer the questions just like you agreed to and no more playing games.

NO! It's NOT obvious of anything! Yes, Ernesto humiliated me when he tore off my towel, but he did NOT spank me after doing that!

So when did he spank you? And how did it make you feel when he did? And what did you say to him, the actual words.

It's kind of difficult to explain. Andrea, her brother and her male cousin caught me in an awkward moment. I wasn't exactly wearing much at the time. I did have suntan lotion on, though.

So you were naked except for some suntan lotion? Now didn't you tell A1yitzi before that you had never been naked at the beach? Was that another lie?

And if you think for even one second that I'll ever apologize to the numerous jerks I depantsed in high school and embarrassed them after they had sexually harassed me or my girlfriends, you are sadly mistaken! Apologize for defending myself? That will NEVER happen! I don't care how many times I end up being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker, how long he forces me to remain naked or how many people he invites to witness my embarrassment, I'll NEVER allow those jerks to get the satisfaction of watching me be humiliated.

We'll find out soon enough. But all that big talk is just a little girl mouthing off. Once you're naked and getting your butt turned bright shining red, you'll be crying and apologizing and ready to say anything.

BGS

Oh btw Grinch, your best poem yet

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?