The Debate (Pt 8) Becky punished for breaking debate promise

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate (Pt 8) Becky punished for breaking debate promise

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:00 pm

To read Part 7, click here.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-20 14:03:39

Oh and Becky since you can't seem to live up to your responsibilities, your classroom humiliation continues for everyone to enjoy

Becky and the Anderson School for Defiant Girls

Becky bit her lip nervously as she sat down in the uncomfortable metal chair. It seemed to be designed for someone much bigger than her and she felt small and out of place sitting in it.

Looking outside through the ground floor window, as she waited she could see students passing by outside. There were several schools in the area but she recognized the distinctive uniforms of the Anderson School for Troubled Adolescents, colored bright orange like prison jumpsuits, but unlike regular prison jumpsuits, these had humiliating dropseat bottoms buttoned up. Adult counselors walked among their ranks herding them like sheep back into the pen.

Becky shifted in her seat again. She had done her research thoroughly. Ever since she had begun working on a site about kids being inappropriately disciplined in schools, the Anderson School for Troubled Adolescents, particularly its School for Defiant Girls had kept coming up on her radar. The Anderson School, founded by Admiral Anderson in 1872 had originally been an elite prep school before the great-grandson of its founder transformed it into a school for troubled teens in the mid 70's. Since then the Anderson School boasted a 95 percent rate of curing troubled teens.

Behind her the door opened and Becky looked around startled as James Anderson entered the room quickly and sat down behind his desk. He looked over quickly and shuffled a few papers into the file cabinet.

"You're our latest transfer student," Anderson said. It wasn't a question. He was a big man. Over six feet tall and wide enough to have played football in college. If there was any doubt the trophies and photos on the wall confirmed that.

Becky's eyes moved helplessly to the paddled that hung on the wall next to the trophies. It was darkened with age and looked well worn. She thought of how many bottoms had felt its touch and shivered a little.

Her research had told her that paddlings were used extensively on troubled students at the Anderson School, sometimes with clothes on and sometimes bare bottom, sometimes in private and sometimes in front of everyone in public. For a moment she almost regretted her plan to go undercover at the Anderson School to expose its abuses. She had arranged to pose as a High School student, not too much of a stretch, who had become a discipline problem and had to be sent to the Anderson School's Division for the Defiant Girl.

"This won't be like any school you've ever been to, young lady," Anderson was continuing, "here you'll learn whether you want to or not and you'll behave whether you want to or not. That's the most important thing you'll learn here. To want to do what you're told."

Becky scoffed inwardly. The last thing she would be doing was that. "I have a few questions I want to ask," she said.

James Anderson studied her evenly. "You don't ask questions here. Anything you need to know, you'll be told."

"How do I know?" Becky demanded.

"I can see we've got a lot of work ahead of us," Anderson said. "You can ask your questions while we conduct your transfer."

Becky got her notebook and pen out. "Is it true that girls are regularly strip searched at the Anderson School."

"Those students who can't be trusted are, until they earn our trust," said Anderson.

Behind Becky the door opened again and two of the older male students entered. They eyed Becky over in a way that made her uncomfortable studying her from head to toe.

"Haven't any of you seen a girl before?" Becky said.

The older one smiled. "Sure. And we'll be seeing all of you very soon."

"Okay that was sexual harassment, you should discipline them," Becky demanded of James Anderson.

"No it wasn't harassment," said Anderson, "it was the literal truth. The first part of your admission process is your new uniform." He bent down under his desk and retrieved a cardboard box containing the same orange jumpsuit the other students were wearing.

"Can't I ask you a few questions first?" Becky said.

"You can ask me while you're changing."

"While I'm changing," Becky said furiously, "you can't expect me to change in front of you."

"I can," Anderson said calmly. "If we let you go off and change in private, there's no telling what kind of contraband you could smuggle in. Take out the uniform and put your old clothes in the box."

Becky thought fast. She could leave now but then there would be no chance of exposing the story of what was going on behind the scenes at the Anderson School. She was sure that she could change quickly and keep herself covered while she did it. It would be embarrassing, but she had done it at the beach before.

"All right," she said, standing up, "but can you have them leave first."

"No," Anderson said, "they're here to assist."

"Assist what?" Becky snapped. "I can take my clothes off on my own."

"We'll see," came the answer. "If you can't, they're here to help you."

Swallowing Becky stood up and lifted the box and took out the uniform draping it over her chair. Just imagining herself in it made her stomach lurch. It was a one piece jumpsuit with a dropseat that would allow anyone behind her to just loosen two buttons and have direct access to her bottom.

She stepped to the side away from the open window and kicked off her shoes. "Is it true that the Anderson School has conducted strip searches in plain view of other students and even near open windows where other students were passing by."

The two older teens guffawed and a smile touched Anderson's face. "Yes we do as a matter of fact Miss Romero. Now step in front of the window where you're in the light so we can see that you're not hiding anything from us."

"I won't," Becky said furiously, glancing to the side at the window that looked out onto the street. If she stood there every student, everyone passing by outside, would see her undress.

"You will."

"I'm not going to expose myself to everyone passing by," Becky said. "Hey." The two assistants seized her, one by each arm and placed her in front of the window. Her scream she saw had attracted attention to her and a crowd was already gathering outside.

"Like everything else at the Anderson School, this can be done the easy way or the hard way. You can either take off your clothes or they can cut them off you."

Becky fidgeted nervously as one of the assistants placed her shoes in the box and then lifted a pair of scissors. He wouldn't really do it, she thought. He couldn't. It was just a threat to intimidate her. But she had to continue the interview if she was going to have a story to tell. She thought of Nellie Bly who had gotten herself committed to the asylum at Blackwell's Island to report on conditions there and had her story printed nationwide. She just had to endure this a little while longer.

Sighing she held the jumpsuit up in front of her to begin undressing when it was taken from her.

"Miss Romero, you will take off your clothes in full view without attempting to hide anything. Is that understood?" Anderson asked.

Becky bit off a sharp retort and clenched her fists. Then she forced herself to go on and slide out of her jeans. She had worn ripped ones to get into character as a plausible troubled teen. She stood for a moment in her panties before lifting her shirt over her head. The summer heat beat down on her exposed skin through the window and she could hear exclamations of delight from the crowd below at the sight of her standing there in her underwear.

Her cheeks flamed a little and she reached for the jumpsuit, only to have her hand slapped away.

"You aren't done yet, Miss Romero."

"What? You can't mean! I'm not stripping myself naked in front of you and of all them. No way," Becky protested.

"You will," Anderson said. "The only question is how many demerits you'll earn before you do it."

"Demerits. So what?" Becky asked.

James Anderson looked meaningfully at the paddle on the wall and Becky felt her heart race. Then she remembered why she was here.

"There was a girl, Antonia Riviera who came to the school a year ago. She reported that after she was caught smuggling pot into the school, she was paddled. In public."

Anderson waited and gritting her teeth Becky realized she would have to go on undressing if she expected an answer to her question. With quick hasty motions she undid her bra and dropped it into the box, draping one free hand across her chest.

"Yes I recall Miss Riviera," James Anderson said thoughtfully, "she caused a lot of trouble from the time she got here. She was defiant, rude and constantly questioned my authority." He smiled at Becky. "She reminds me of you in a way."

"And you had her paddled naked at assembly while all the students watched," Becky said. Seeing that no further answer was forthcoming, she used her free hand to wedge her panties down, pushing them down and letting them fall, before clasping the hand between her legs.

Her bare bottom still felt incredibly exposed and she could hear shouts from below. "Nice ass." "Turn around this way." "Spread them." Becky's face reddened further as she tried to keep her focus on James Anderson, her antagonist, who studied her calmly.

"She was paddled naked at assembly," he said, "every day for a month."

"In front of boys and girls," Becky asked. She wasn't standing in front of him naked. She would be handling this much better if could be dressed again.

"In front of all our students," James Anderson said.

"Don't you think that was incredibly humiliating for her?" Becky demanded, "to be stripped naked and then paddled and then she probably cried and kicked her legs in front of them all."

"That was exactly the idea," Anderson said. "At the first few sessions she fought and kicked and even bit, but by the end of that month Antonia was the best behaved girl you ever saw. I taught her manners by the most direct route possible."

"And do you really think that-"

"Now move your hands Miss Romero," Anderson said.

"I won't," Becky said, clamping her hands even tighter around her private parts. The breeze from the open window cooled the sweat on her skin.

James Anderson nodded to the assistant who lifted up Becky's new jumpsuit out of reach, while keeping one foot on the box with her clothes inside.

"All-right then. We at the Anderson School respect the student's choices. You can stand here in this condition for as long as you like until you're ready to continue the process. When you've completed the process, you can put on the jumpsuit. Until then you will remain this way."

Becky glared furiously at him and then looked toward her clothes and thought of all the questions still unasked. "What the hell." Biting her lip almost hard enough to draw blood, she removed her hands, exposing first her bare breasts and then lifting her hand from her thighs.

As his eyes fell on her and the eyes of the assistants, she regretted shaving for the beach. If she had more hair down there-- Becky closed her eyes and then opened them again, trying to will away the flush that covered her as she felt male eyes on her private areas.

"There was another student, again a girl," she willed herself to say, "Amanda Wilkins. She was strip searched right by a window. She was forced to bend down and squat and spread her legs by a ground floor window, while everyone watched."

"Not just Amanda," said Anderson. "Every girl who causes trouble at her transfer is. It helps to nip problems in the bud."

"You won't do it to me," Becky said defiantly. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her breasts out, confronting him. "You might have done it to all those girls, but that's about to stop right now. And when I get out of here, you'll pay for every one of them. But I won't be one of them because you aren't doing that to me."

"Yes Miss Romero we will," Anderson said kindly. A cheer went up outside the window.

...To Be Continued?

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-08-21 00:52:41

You are no good rotten jerk, you know that? Why can't you be nice, like Becky suggested?

More to the point, why don't you leave Becky alone? She never did anything to you. She promised she'll answer your stupid questions and I'm sure she will. In fact, she even told me this past weekend she was planning on answering you tonight, she just didn't want to answer you on the weekend because it might look to others as though you and a1yitzi had succeeded in ordering her around.

And Becky isn't lying about anything, either. She wrote a lengthy post to me about what happened to her at the beach that day a dozen years ago. I know all the details and I can assure you, that girl Andrea was being a mean little bitch to her. Becky had done nothing to deserve the ordeal she went through.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-21 03:11:59

Ellie, I'm as nice as Becky and you are. I'm as much of a gentleman as you girls are ladies

Becky was supposed to answer those questions last week. Instead she's trying to beg off, whining and now she sent you to whine for her. Now she's getting punished and will keep on being punished until she learns to live up to her responsibilities and put aside any silly pride she still has

So was Becky naked at the beach when she got spanked? From what I remember she claimed she never was. Sounds like a lie to me.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-21 04:37:39

To Bad Girl Spanker:

No! YOU are the liar! And I am NOT whining!

a1yitzi did NOT ask me if I had ever ''been naked at the beach?''

He asked me if I had even been to a nude beach.

On May 31, 2007, a1yitzi asked me, ''Have you ever been to a nude beach and if so did you go just to look at the guys or did you go nude yourself?''

I honestly answered him the next day: ''No. I've never been to a nude beach.''

And now you're ''punishing'' me for lying? You pig!

You stop writing about that little wet dream you are having this instant! You know damned well that I would NEVER allow myself to be humiliated like that in a school classroom by a bunch of perverts. It was one thing to get the embarrassing in-class spankings I received from my teachers, but quite another thing to suggest what you are wanking about! Now STOP IT! And go wash your dirty hands before eating a midnight snack!

Becky Romero

p.s. And just what the hell are you thanking that perverted loud-mouth Bracko for on your little wet dream page?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-21 05:15:17

Becky,

So you were spanked naked at the beach? And no I'm not punishing you for lying. I'm punishing you for being tardy and not answering your questions and trying to whine and get out of them.

When you get punished for lying, you'll know it. Meanwhile the story will only continue being written until you behave yourself. Is it plausible? Sounds like you let yourself be humiliated naked at the beach. And before you protest that it was so long ago, you let yourself be humiliated when you got caught naked at home.

Now answer the questions. What exactly did you say to Ernesto. Did he spank you and how did it make you feel.

And if anyone needs to wash their hands from wanking, it's you young lady.

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-08-21 09:46:38

Yeah, Girl Spanker, keep the heat on Becky. But I wanna know why Becky was naked on that beach if it wasn't a nude beach. Explain that, Becky. What were you doing naked anyway? How long were you naked? Did you get in trouble for being naked? Is that why you got spanked? If you werent embarrassed enough that you told that Ellie chick everything about it, then you dont have any excuse to not tell us too. And another thing. You told BGS quote: 'It was one thing to get the embarrassing in-class spankings I received from my teachers.' That sounds to me like you got more than one spanking and from more than just one teacher. You got some explaining to do, girl. Never mind what BGS and I were talking about. It's none of your fucking business. Yet anyway.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-21 13:51:30

Hell yeah, nice catch Bracko.

You said "spankings from teachers" Becky. Plural.

Sounds like you were a bad enough girl your teachers had to keep spanking you.

Wonder why you keep getting spanked? Maybe it's because you deserve it.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-21 18:27:46

Good eye, Bracko.

Becky, you're being punished for not keeping your obligation to answer all the questions you promised you would. Now it looks like you might need an additional punishment for lying again. That is, for not disclosing additional school spankings you apparently received.

However if it is agreeable to Bad Girl Spanker and Bracko, if you fully detail all the spankings you received by your teachers in school and post a permanent web page about them, I would suggest that and the following as sufficient punishment.

Since some teachers often assign writing assignments as punishment, I think it would be a good idea for you to have to write an essay about your being spanked in school. I suggest a new sub-thread be kept about this too. Make sure you address all of the following questions in your essay, which must be at least 1,000 words.

- Why were you spanked? - How were you spanked (i.e. bare-bottom)? - Who witnessed your spankings? - How did it make you feel? - Were you embarrassed? - How long did the spankings curb your naughtiness? - Do you think maybe a few more spankings would have made you a more well behaved student?

You had promised that your girlfriends were going to help you post a page about that incident with Ernesto. Well? Where is it? Or were you waiting to see if we were serious about punishing you? Now you can do both pages. You have until the end of the week before I suggest an additional punishment besides Bad Girl Spanker's story. And believe me, you won't like it.

Remember you sign a pledge stating: If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.

And Bracko's correct. If you can blab to Ellie all about your spanking at the beach, then it's not private and obviously aren't that embarrassed about it any more given how much time has passed. You must detail it all out here. Or instead, you may post a link to what you told Ellie privately or. if you emailed her instead, copy and paste your email here.

We will be the judge whether you deserved being spanked and whether that girl treated you improperly. A ten year old girl shouldn't be naked on a beach unless it is an official nude beach. So unless you can prove you had quite a good reason for frolicking around in your birthday suit, that might be an incident which indicates you deserve a spanking now for past improper behavior when you were a young girl. That's part of the debate agreement.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-21 18:36:04

Becky, don't forget to link here to your essay page.

I think it was Bad Girl Spanker or maybe Scorpiono who mentioned a while back that he noticed something on that Wiki page someone created about you that you have a blog, but you rudely blew him off when asked about it.

If the other guys agree, I think you should have to post a blog entry about being spanked in school. You can use the same essay. What do the other guys here say to that?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-08-22 00:16:47

Fantastic idea, dude!

Since Becky likes to write, she can write about being spanked.

And she should have to write at length on how Spanker toasts her ass later on.

Now get cracking, Becky!

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-23 01:21:53

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''So you were spanked naked at the beach? ... Sounds like you let yourself be humiliated naked at the beach.''

I did not LET myself be humiliated. I was humiliated by others. And, O.K., I was spanked. But it was not a spanking as in being disciplined. Andrea humiliated me and others took advantage of the awkwardness of the situation I was in.

You said, ''Meanwhile the story will only continue being written until you behave yourself.''

I AM behaving myself! I even tried being nice to you, as much as it turned my stomach. Now stop writting that perverted little wet dream story about me this instant!

You said, ''Now answer the questions. What exactly did you say to Ernesto. Did he spank you and how did it make you feel.''

I DID answer you. I said something to the effect that the boy didn't have anything down there for me to be interested in looking at yet! And then I yelled at him to hurry up.

I totally admit I was wrong. I certainly deserve to be chastised for my insensitively towards him. It wasn't his fault he caught me naked; he just needed to pee. Now please? Can't you guys be satisfied with that?

To Bracko:

You said, ''But I wanna know why Becky was naked on that beach if it wasn't a nude beach. Explain that, Becky. What were you doing naked anyway?''

I already told you. Andrea, her brother and their male cousin caught me in an awkward situation and took advantage of it. I didn't have anything to cover myself with and she humiliated me until my cousin Dina returned with my bathing suit.

You said, ''How long were you naked?''

Maybe 25 to 30 minutes, 40 at the most.

You said, ''Did you get in trouble for being naked? Is that why you got spanked? If you werent embarrassed enough that you told that Ellie chick everything about it, then you dont have any excuse to not tell us too.''

No, I didn't ''get in trouble'' for being naked, I was merely totally humiliated, you idiot!

What I told Ellie was in private. It is NOT meant to be shared with a bunch of perverts.

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''We will be the judge whether you deserved being spanked and whether that girl treated you improperly. A ten year old girl shouldn't be naked on a beach unless it is an official nude beach. So unless you can prove you had quite a good reason for frolicking around in your birthday suit, that might be an incident which indicates you deserve a spanking now for past improper behavior when you were a young girl. That's part of the debate agreement.''

I was NOT ''frolicking around in my birthday suit''! I was merely caught in a compromising situation and didn't have anything to cover myself with. Can't you see the difference? You're so UNFAIR!

You said, ''Now it looks like you might need an additional punishment for lying again. That is, for not disclosing additional school spankings you apparently received.''

It's not like it sounds. I only received ONE bare-bottom spanking in school. Technically, my teacher gave me several within a few moments. But are you going to be that picky?

You said, ''However if it is agreeable to Bad Girl Spanker and Bracko, if you fully detail all the spankings you received by your teachers in school and post a permanent web page about them, I would suggest that and the following as sufficient punishment. Since some teachers often assign writing assignments as punishment, I think it would be a good idea for you to have to write an essay about your being spanked in school.''

That so UNFAIR! You just want to humiliate me by forcing me to recall being humiliated in school. If I have to do this, I will. Only since you know mostly everything anyway. But only if Bad Girl Spanker PROMISES to stop writing any more chapters to that story about me.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-23 01:36:48

Becky,

No we are not being "unfair", you made an agreement and you're not living up to it

I told you to repeat what you said Ernesto. I told you to answer if he spanked you or not and how you felt

Right now you're trying my patience and everyone else's here with your immature behavior. And that story will go on being written and if you keep this up young lady, you'll get a worse punishment than a few chapters of a story... which is being updated with a new section now

I did not LET myself be humiliated. I was humiliated by others. And, O.K., I was spanked. But it was not a spanking as in being disciplined. Andrea humiliated me and others took advantage of the awkwardness of the situation I was in...

So you spent 30-40 minutes naked on the beach and couldn't find any way to cover up in all that time or prevent yourself from getting spanked and then you claim my story is unrealistic? If anything I gave you too much credit.

I AM behaving myself! I even tried being nice to you, as much as it turned my stomach. Now stop writting that perverted little wet dream story about me this instant!

No you're not Bratty Becky. You are not answering the questions you agreed to answer. The webpage is not up. You're being a crybaby and playing for time. And that young lady, is misbehaving. And being "nice" in order to get something from someone is not nice, it's manipulative and deceitful. And deserves its own punishment.

What I told Ellie was in private. It is NOT meant to be shared with a bunch of perverts.

You mean like what you told Jason?

It's not like it sounds. I only received ONE bare-bottom spanking in school. Technically, my teacher gave me several within a few moments. But are you going to be that picky?

Nope. You said:

It was one thing to get the embarrassing in-class spankings I received from my teachers.

Teachers. Plural. More than one teacher. More than one time. Do you know what happens to little girls who lie Becky? They get spanked.

That so UNFAIR! You just want to humiliate me by forcing me to recall being humiliated in school. If I have to do this, I will. Only since you know mostly everything anyway. But only if Bad Girl Spanker PROMISES to stop writing any more chapters to that story about me.

No Becky you'll write up the webpage because you're told to do it. And if you really want me to stop writing the story, I would have to find other ways to punish you. Do you really want that?

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-23 01:43:41

And since Becky you're still not living up to your responsibilities, the story continues and will continue until you behave and do what you're supposed to. No more crying. No more whining. No more ducking your agreements.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-23 02:40:03

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I told you to repeat what you said Ernesto.''

I DID repeat what I said to him. What's your problem? That's what I said. And I totally admit I was wrong in saying that. O.K.?

You said, ''And that story will go on being written and if you keep this up young lady, you'll get a worse punishment than a few chapters of a story... which is being updated with a new section now''

You STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, you pervert! You once accused that pervert Grinch of having you rape me in a perverted poem of his. But yet you're heading right down that path yourself, as if I don't know what is going to happen if you continue that story and have me bending over to look under desks. You are sick!

You said, ''So you spent 30-40 minutes naked on the beach and couldn't find any way to cover up in all that time or prevent yourself from getting spanked''

You DON'T understand. If you were there, you'd have seen and totally understood what I was going through.

Andrea humiliated me! And she encouraged her younger brother and male cousin to do likewise. I didn't even know they were there in front of me and staring at me until I heard an all too familiar snort and then I opened my eyes. My clothes had already been taken to the lockers by a female friend of my cousin, Dina. She had thought my bathing suit was in one of the bags that we brought from the car and was putting suntan lotion on me when Andrea and the two brats happened to walk by and spot me. But by accident we had left the bag with my bathing suit and the beach towels in the car, which was a long walk from our spot on the beach.

Dina wanted me to go back to the car with her, but I was naked and obviously too embarrassed to do that! So she said we'd have to wait for her boyfriend and my brother Matt to return. That was just as bad! And Dina wouldn't leave me there alone, either. Andrea then tried to make my cousin think we were friends and offered to stay with me while Dina went to the car to get the rest of our stuff. When my cousin left, that's when Andrea took advantage of my predicament. From the time all my clothes were off until the time Dina came back from the car with my bathing suit, probably 30 minutes had passed. But some of that was while Dina was putting the suntan lotion on me and some of that was while I was sitting there humiliated, trying to cover myself with my arms and hands, while Andrea made stupid chit-chat with my cousin, and while the boys stared and giggled at me.

You said, ''You are not answering the questions you agreed to answer. The webpage is not up. You're being a crybaby and playing for time. And that young lady, is misbehaving.''

I promise I'll get it up. I'm NOT playing for time. Give me a break! Now that other pervert is giving me writing assignments as punishment. I can only do so much. You guys are so UNFAIR!

You said, ''And being 'nice' in order to get something from someone is not nice, it's manipulative and deceitful. And deserves its own punishment.''

I was NOT being manipulative or deceitful. If anyone fits that description, it's YOU!

You said, ''You mean like what you told Jason?''

As far as I know, that no-good traitor Jason doesn't know anything about this. I never even fully told Ellie about it until May.

You said, ''Nope. You said: 'It was one thing to get the embarrassing in-class spankings I received from my teachers.' Teachers. Plural. More than one teacher. More than one time. Do you know what happens to little girls who lie Becky? They get spanked.''

I did NOT lie. I got ONE, got it? ONE bare-bottom spanking by a teacher in school. That day you already know about. That day I've described here; it was back in first grade.

Another teacher gave me an embarrassing spanking the following year, but at least I was not bare-bottomed and it wasn't in class. And that was the last time I was ever spanked by a teacher, bare-bottomed or not, period!

You said, ''No Becky you'll write up the webpage because you're told to do it. And if you really want me to stop writing the story, I would have to find other ways to punish you. Do you really want that?''

OMG! No! O.K., already. I'll do it. I promise. Just stop threatening me.

I'm just asking you to be reasonable. Please? What's so wrong with that?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-23 03:29:15

Becky,

No I didn't ask you to describe what you said. I told you to repeat the words you said to him. You know exactly what I mean and the more games you play, the more my patience wears thin.

as if I don't know what is going to happen if you continue that story and have me bending over to look under desks. You are sick!

Is that what you want to have happen, Becky?

Reminds me of the one about the patient and the shrink who shows him a bunch of rochsarch ink blots. "I'm a pervert, you're the one with all the dirty pictures!"

I promise I'll get it up. I'm NOT playing for time. Give me a break! Now that other pervert is giving me writing assignments as punishment. I can only do so much. You guys are so UNFAIR!

No we're not unfair. We gave you plenty of chances. You had weeks to do it and instead you spent time playing around. And you still haven't answered my questions. And you're still making excuses. Now the time for excuses is about through. Stop making excuses and start doing what you were supposed to do.

You DON'T understand. If you were there, you'd have seen and totally understood what I was going through.

In 30-40 minutes you couldn't find a single thing to cover up with or ask your cousin to leave you a towel? Like I said my story gave you way too much credit. And why did your cousin leave you naked with boys around? Doesn't seem like she liked you much or maybe she thought it was funny.

OMG! No! O.K., already. I'll do it. I promise. Just stop threatening me. I'm just asking you to be reasonable. Please? What's so wrong with that?

I've been more than reasonable. I let you play around and have fun. I kept asking and asking you and you kept ducking the questions and making stupid excuses and whining. Now it's time to take responsibility. Don't tell me you'll do it. I want to see it done.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-23 04:26:08

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''No I didn't ask you to describe what you said. I told you to repeat the words you said to him. You know exactly what I mean and the more games you play, the more my patience wears thin.''

OMG! That's what I said! I'm NOT playing games.

You said, ''Is that what you want to have happen, Becky?'

No. That's NOT what I want. But other than more spankings, why would you illustrate me in such a prone position? Just please stop writing that story. You've humiliated me enough with it.

You said, ''In 30-40 minutes you couldn't find a single thing to cover up with or ask your cousin to leave you a towel? Like I said my story gave you way too much credit. And why did your cousin leave you naked with boys around? Doesn't seem like she liked you much or maybe she thought it was funny.''

The towels were in the bag with my swimsuit and in the car. The other bags just had the pop and snacks. Dina DOES like me. But there wasn't much she could do. The boys had already gotten quite an eyeful before she even noticed they were there. By that point, I guess it didn't make much difference that the boys continued to stare at me when Andrea started small-talk (on purpose, to increase my humiliation, no doubt). And I either would have had to go to the parking lot with her (naked) or stay there (naked) with her and wait until her boyfriend and my brother returned rather than her leaving me alone. I had suggested that maybe Andrea could go to the parking lot, but Dina was afraid she wouldn't find the car. There was no attractive option, so when Andrea offered to stay with me and Dina saw I was more comfortable with that option than the others, she left to go to the car to get my swimsuit and the beach towels. She didn't know Andrea was actually my nemesis in school. I don't blame Dina for what happened. I blame Andrea. Once Dina left to go to the car, I was completely at Andrea's mercy. And she gave me none.

You said, ''I've been more than reasonable. I let you play around and have fun. I kept asking and asking you and you kept ducking the questions and making stupid excuses and whining. Now it's time to take responsibility. Don't tell me you'll do it. I want to see it done.''

OMG! O.K. already. Stop being such a prick. I told you I would do what I've been told. a1yitzi said I have until the weekend and I'll need Dee Dee's help. Just stop writing that story about me. I promise I won't make any excuses.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-23 05:26:48

Okay Becky I'll give you one more chance. Get the pages done and don't disappoint me.

And meanwhile if you want the story to stop answer the questions. Repeat what you said to the boy, word for word.

If you can spend 40 minutes naked at the beach or 15 minutes naked at home, my story is more than plausible.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-23 18:13:29

Becky said:

Becky, I think Bad Girl Spanker and the rest of us understand perfectly. You must have been a bad little girl so your cousin made you stay at the beach naked as punishment.

And if Bad Girl Spanker was there, he would have seen what the other boys saw and probably would have gotten in a few licks at your bare butt, too.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-08-24 02:14:03

Becky is telling the truth about what happened to her at the beach when she was almost 10. Moreover, she did not tell Jason everything she told me. She posted me a note about it on a private board on May 8. The last time Jason posted anything there was in January.

Obviously a look at a calendar proves that Becky is telling the truth when she said she did not tell Jason all the details. She was too embarrassed for him to know how badly Andrea humiliated her. Therefore Bad Girl Spanker's claim that 'she told Jason' and therefore must tell the rest of you jerks doesn't hold water.

And Becky's also telling the truth about what she said to Ernesto. I don't know why Bad Girl Spanker is making such a big deal about it.

'word for word'?

Really! Talk about being anal retentive!

Get your boyfriend to give you an enema and then go get laid or something.

-Ellie

Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-24 15:43:08

Hey Eileen,

I'm sure Becky told the truth. I mean all the times she lied before only make her more believable. Not.

Oh yeah that story about being naked on the beach is private. Real private. So private Becky posted it on her own public site.

http://depantsingqueens.com/our-most-em ... ments.html

Unexpectedly caught completely naked at the Lake by a nemesis from school, her brother and her male cousin, when my cousin Dina had insisted on putting suntanning lotion all over me before allowing me to put on my bathing suit" Obviously the story isn't private and Becky can and should come clean about it.

And no Becky hasn't answered what she said to Ernesto and she's been asked for months now. She's talked around it and begged off answering.

Now Eileen, if Alicia is too busy, maybe you can get Becky to give you a good licking before bed. BGS

P.S. Since Becky wasted another day without answering what she said to Ernesto, the story has been updated again

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-26 03:46:52

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You're so UNFAIR! I never talked about the details of that humiliating day at the beach before, only to Ellie in PRIVATE, and now you've forced me to let all you perverts read it.

Since you haven't given me any choice in the matter, here it is:

http://www.depantsingqueens.com/becky-r ... beach.html

And I didn't ''waste'' a day. You guys have given me too much to do.

Now that I've kept that promise, I expect you to keep yours. Stop writing that story about me IMMEDIATELY. In fact, I think you should have to delete a chapter or two.

I know that I still have that spanking essay to complete. And I AM writing it. I just need more time, that's all.

To a1yitzi:

Please give me a few more days to complete the essay I've been assigned. Please tell Bad Girl Spanker that any punishment for my being late should be forgiven. I promise I'll finish addressing all your questions in it as well as expanding it to include my thoughts about school spankings in general, if and when I think they may be appropriate, as well as detailing the two school spankings I received (only one was bare-bottom). O.K.? Just a few more days? Please?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-26 15:12:07

Becky,

I'm impressed you actually did a thorough job here. Of course you know perfectly well that what I asked you about was Ernesto and you're still dodging my questions but since you've actually done a good job with the beach spanking page and you're working on another page now, I'm willing to let you work on it.

Because when you live up to your responsibilities, at least part of the way, I'm willing to give you some leeway and trust that you will do what you've been told. And if you complete everything you've been told, I might even consider deleting the story. But if you make me feel I've misplaced that trust, you will be sorry.

See behave responsibly and you'll be treated like a responsible girl. Behave badly and you'll be treated like a bad irresponsible girl.

BGS

It is clear from your beach spanking though, that my stories about you are completely plausible

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-27 17:28:06

Becky, I too am impressed. Since it's evident you worked hard on that and kept your promise, I'll give you until Labor Day to complete your writing assignment, under one condition.

You must tell us as Bad Girl Spanker asked, word for word, what you said to that little boy you embarrassed while he was merely trying to pee.

Bad Girl Spanker is correct. If you can let yourself be humiliated so easily by one girl your age, then why isn't his story plausible?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-28 00:32:42

To Bad Girl Spanker and a1yitzi:

Thank you for giving me additional time to complete the spanking essay. I know you may not believe me, but I do appreciate that. I thought it was going to be so easy, but as I started with rough drafts I found myself questioning what I thought were very firm beliefs I've held about whether spankings, even bare-bottom ones, should be meted out in school.

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''It is clear from your beach spanking though, that my stories about you are completely plausible''

They are NOT! I would NEVER allow myself to be treated that way! Don't try to compare how I acted as a little girl being humiliated on that beach to how I'd respond as an adult woman in the process of being sexually assaulted.

Being bullied by Andrea (she humiliated me more than once) taught me that I needed to defend myself. Either in high school or now as an adult, I would NEVER allow myself to be humiliated as you've fantasized.

True, it is entirely ''plausible'' the two perverts could have easily stripped off my bikini in that pool story, but I'd never allow myself to be degraded in the manner you did, nor in that classroom. I'd rather run off down the street completely naked and seek help than stay in a situation where I might be gang-raped.

I'm not saying I could not be humiliated. I'm not saying people might not take photos of me. I'm not even saying I could avoid being spanked or groped; I probably couldn't stop that. But I'd certainly not chose to stay there (at the pool or in that classroom) and let it go on and on and on. I'd fight back and believe me: I am fully capable of inflicting substantial pain on any guy stupid enough to try to have his way with me.

a1yitzi said, ''You must tell us as Bad Girl Spanker asked, word for word, what you said to that little boy you embarrassed while he was merely trying to pee.''

But I DID tell him!

As I've already written, I said to Ernesto (who thought I was staring at his penis) that he didn't have anything down there (meaning his pre-adolescent sized penis) for me to be interested in looking at yet! And then I yelled at him to hurry up.

I was completely wrong. I was being insensitive and mean to the boy. I've said this over and over and over. What more can I say about it that I haven't already said?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-28 00:49:09

Becky,

glad to see you're hard at work on the essay and living up to your obligations. I'll be waiting to see what conclusions about school spanking you're coming to.

The way you acted as a little girl really wasn't that different from the way you acted as a 21 year old when you got caught naked at home. You just cursed more. I know you probably want to think there's a big change but there isn't really. You got embarrassed, confused, you wandered from place to place still naked, you wound up staying naked for a good half hour, got humiliated by a little boy and you finally had to finally be rescued by someone else. Where's the difference?

Being bullied by Andrea (she humiliated me more than once) taught me that I needed to defend myself. Either in high school or now as an adult, I would NEVER allow myself to be humiliated as you've fantasized.

She humiliated you more than the time in class and at the beach. That was some feud. How else did she humiliate you?

But it sounds like you began overcompensating after the beach just so you wouldn't feel vulnerable anymore. Maybe you spent so much time determined not to be helpless anymore, that you just grew a huge attitude that created problems.

As I've already written, I said to Ernesto (who thought I was staring at his penis) that he didn't have anything down there (meaning his pre-adolescent sized penis) for me to be interested in looking at yet! And then I yelled at him to hurry up.

So the exact quote is, "You don't have anything down there for me to be interested in looking at yet! Hurry up!"?

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-08-29 00:50:44

WTF? I skipped that vote a few months back on punishing Becky because I thought it should have been a done deal anyway and wanted her to owe me for being nice (then her friends stuffed the voting box at the last minute anyway) and all I got was shit from everyone who said I was kissing her ass.

Now Becky starts sucking up to Spanker and A1yitzi, still doesn't answer their questions or do what she's been told to do, and she gets a deferment from them? That's fucked up!

I couldn't care less about that exact quote Spanker wants, but Becky I take it by saying what you said to the kid you were saying his dick was small. Is that right? Yes or no?

And another thing. Didn't you or Belinda say at one time that guys who make fun of a girl for having small tits should be spanked on their bare ass in front of the small-titted chick? And if you did say that, then why shouldn't girls who make fun of a guy for having a small dick getting spanked the same way?

That Andrea chick sounds pretty cool. Did she ever get Libby in trouble and spanked bare-assed in class? What else did she do to you? Did you ever get her back?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-29 01:16:16

Kissing up has nothing to do with it. Becky did the first part of her assignment. If she hadn't, she wouldn't have gotten a break. If she doesn't finish what she's supposed to, she won't get any more breaks.

It's not about what she says, it's about what she does that matters. She has a chance to fail and if she fails, she can't complain we weren't fair to her.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-31 03:45:19

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Didn't you or Belinda say at one time that guys who make fun of a girl for having small tits should be spanked on their bare ass in front of the small-titted chick? And if you did say that, then why shouldn't girls who make fun of a guy for having a small dick getting spanked the same way?''

I don't recall every saying that. So much for your suggestion. Why do you ask that anyway? Is it because you were teased by girls for what you lack in size down there? Poor little baby.

You said, ''That Andrea chick sounds pretty cool.''

I hope one day you get involved with a woman just like her. You'd deserve each other!

You said, ''Did she ever get Libby in trouble and spanked bare-assed in class? What else did she do to you? Did you ever get her back?''

Leave my best friend out of this! Libby NEVER got spanked in school. I've answered the later questions below, with Bad Girl Spanker's similar question.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

As embarrassing as this will be, I'll try here to be complete as possible, since I know that if I'm not, you perverts will be relentless in demanding a string of embarrassing answers from me.

You said, ''The way you acted as a little girl really wasn't that different from the way you acted as a 21 year old when you got caught naked at home. You just cursed more. I know you probably want to think there's a big change but there isn't really. You got embarrassed, confused, you wandered from place to place still naked, you wound up staying naked for a good half hour, got humiliated by a little boy and you finally had to finally be rescued by someone else. Where's the difference?''

That's NOT true. I was embarrassed at being caught nude by several men and the boy. I was NOT stripped naked by force, nor fondled, nor sexually assaulted as you have perverts doing to me in your sick stories. Although I was embarrassed, at least I was in my own home and felt safe. Quite embarrassed, but safe!

You said, ''She humiliated you more than the time in class and at the beach. That was some feud. How else did she humiliate you?''

It was because of her that I got that other spanking a year later in second grade. While we changing for P.E. in a spare classroom, Andrea had taken my skirt and P.E. shorts and dropped them out the classroom window. She had already changed into her shorts so she was able to run for the door and open it as I threw a shoe at her. But I missed and it went out into the hall, nearly hitting our teacher. She (the teacher) wasn't happy! She called me to the door, then yanked me by my arm and pulled me out into the hall in nothing but my panties and a little undershirt (that only went down to above my waist). I was then spanked several times, just as the first grade class, including the boys, was walking down the hall for their bathroom break.

Actually, I was probably lucky because she had grabbed the waistband of both sides of my panties to start pulling them (very likely) all the way down. But she stopped with them half-way down off my butt. Maybe she saw the kids walking out of their first grade classroom, heading in our direction to the bathrooms, and decided against giving me the additional humiliation. But with perhaps a five second time-shift in events, I probably would have been receiving a bottomless spanking in front of two dozen or so laughing first-graders. Nevertheless, being spanked in my undies partly pulled down in front of them was bad enough!

After the spanking (five or six hard smacks), my teacher then made me cross the hallway and go stand in the corner in our classroom, just as I was dressed (or rather, undressed). Thankfully, our own second grade boys had already changed into their P.E. clothes, had left the classroom and had gone outside. But my teacher left our classroom door wide open as she sat at her desk and several first grade boys poked their head in to giggle at laugh at me as they passed. I could do nothing but bury my face into the corner in shame.

When our principal happened to walk by, he saw me, walked into the classroom and asked, ''What's this?''

My teacher told him what I had done, as I stood there ashamed in only my undies. Before he walked out, all he said was, ''I'm disappointed in you, Becky. You were so well-behaved for much of last year.''

Andrea did lots of other things to embarrass me, like lifting my skirt when I sat down at my desk. One time, in first grade, she even tacked it up and exposing my panties without me knowing until everyone around was laughing at me. My teacher scolded me and said, ''Becky, would you like to stand up here and show the rest of the class your panties? Shame on you! If you can't learn to sit like a young lady, perhaps you should sit there the rest of the day without your skirt.''

Thankfully the moment passed, but for a few seconds I was almost sure I was going to be told to stand up and take off my skirt off in front of everyone. And at that young age, I'm sure I would have done exactly what I was told to do. When this same old hag was our substitute in 6th grade while our regular teacher was on maternity leave and had observed me and another girl quickly flashing our panties to a really cute guy across the playground, she called me on it in class resulting in a truly horrible nightmare!

Another time Andrea switched my blouse after P.E. and buttons were falling off of it the rest of the day. By the end of the day there was only one button left and the wind blew my blouse wide open as school let out. Andrea also would get me in a trouble by doing things like crumpling up or stealing my homework or misplacing my books and I'd look silly trying to tell the teacher that I honestly brought them to school. Sometimes this resulted in me being unfairly punished with a bad grade.

Another time she taped toilet paper under my skirt to make it look like I was an idiot. She once put a whoopie cushion under the wood panel of my desk seat making it sound so bad when I sat down that my teacher asked me in front of the whole class if I needed to go to the bathroom. It didn't help when I said ''no'' with everyone around me falsely fanning the air. My teacher then made me stand and ''excuse myself'' to everyone one for passing gas, even though I hadn't. She would also encourage a couple of boys in class to flip up my skirt on occasion. One boy got caught and got spanked for doing that. Of course Andrea also made sure that every new kid in class each year knew that I had been spanked on my bare bottom in first grade in front of everyone. Thankfully, she and her family moved away after we finished 4th grade.

You said, ''But it sounds like you began overcompensating after the beach just so you wouldn't feel vulnerable anymore. Maybe you spent so much time determined not to be helpless anymore, that you just grew a huge attitude that created problems.''

Not ''overcompensating.'' But I eventually had enough of being trampled on and refused to take any crap from anyone, especially later on in high school.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-31 05:01:37

Becky,

I'm glad you're answering questions promptly and completely. It's a real turnaround for you.

Andrea really seemed determined to humiliate you. You were lucky she moved and you didn't have to go to High School with her. Just imagine how bad that would have been. What happened when the substitute called you on your panty flashing in class?

That's NOT true. I was embarrassed at being caught nude by several men and the boy. I was NOT stripped naked by force, nor fondled,

But actually you were stripped naked at least once when the towel was pulled off you. If Ernesto spanked you (a question you still haven't answered), you got spanked too. And he was just a little kid.

So like I said, not much changed since the time on the beach with Andrea. You didn't do anything useful, you stood around naked, you got stripped, spanked and couldn't manage to get your clothes for half an hour until Libby rescued you. And if you were dealing with two 18 year old kids who wanted to humiliate you, based on your own behavior they'd have no trouble doing all those things.

Not ''overcompensating.'' But I eventually had enough of being trampled on and refused to take any crap from anyone, especially later on in high school.

I don't know, your girls little crusade went over the top and backfired and your whole attitude to men needs work. I think you spend so much time worried about being helpless, you built up an attitude but you're no better at dealing with actually getting humiliated than you did at the beach. I mean depantsing the occasional guy isn't much in the scheme of things

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-08-31 15:40:09

Becky, glad to see you are finally promptly answering our questions as you promised. But remember, you also promised to have that essay on spanking done by Labor Day. Don't be late.

Your latest post does bring up a few more issues however. To be fair, there's no rush on answering these. Wouldn't want you to have an excuse for delaying that essay any further.

After the spanking (five or six hard smacks), my teacher then made me cross the hallway and go stand in the corner in our classroom, just as I was dressed (or rather, undressed). Thankfully, our own second grade boys had already changed into their P.E. clothes, had left the classroom and had gone outside. But my teacher left our classroom door wide open as she sat at her desk and several first grade boys poked their head in to giggle at laugh at me as they passed. I could do nothing but bury my face into the corner in shame.

How did you get your clothes back? Did your teacher allow you get dressed before your class returned from phys ed class? If not, what was the reaction of your classmates seeing you undressed? Could they tell you had been spanked?

When this same old hag was our substitute in 6th grade while our regular teacher was on maternity leave and had observed me and another girl quickly flashing our panties to a really cute guy across the playground, she called me on it in class resulting in a truly horrible nightmare!

Like Bad Girl Spanker, I too am curious about this. As this involves inappropriate behavior on your part (flashing your panties), I think you should have to describe that 'horrible nightmare' to us. Did your punishment involve another spanking you've failed to disclose to us?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-09-02 03:41:18

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''I'm glad you're answering questions promptly and completely. It's a real turnaround for you.''

I DID promise to. I keep my promises!

You said, ''Andrea really seemed determined to humiliate you. You were lucky she moved and you didn't have to go to High School with her. Just imagine how bad that would have been.''

I guess she picked on me because I was an easy target. But she wouldn't have found me as passive and acquiescent in high school.

You said, ''But actually you were stripped naked at least once when the towel was pulled off you.''

Yes, it's true that Ernesto did strip me of my towel, leaving me naked and humiliated. And of course seven years ago that little brat in the pool untied my bikini top, exposing my breasts.

But what I meant in terms of being 'stripped naked' was in my CLOTHES being ripped off of me by force, as in your stories about me.

You said, ''So like I said, not much changed since the time on the beach with Andrea. You didn't do anything useful, you stood around naked, you got stripped, spanked and couldn't manage to get your clothes for half an hour until Libby rescued you.''

Do anything useful? Like what exactly? Just what exactly do you think I should have done?

I can tell you, one thing, in retrospect: I could have told Ernesto to instruct his father and the other men to go outside the house for a few minutes (to give me the time to run upstairs and get dressed). But of course hindsight is always 20-20.

You said, ''And if you were dealing with two 18 year old kids who wanted to humiliate you, based on your own behavior they'd have no trouble doing all those things.''

I can't deny that two reasonably strong and determined 18-year old boys wouldn't have much of a problem stripping me of my bikini in a pool if I was caught by surprise, especially since I do tend to wear string bikinis. And I suppose I'd first try to reason with them to avoid too much additional embarrassment. But only to a point.

But those other things you had them and others doing to me? NO WAY! I'd have screamed 'RAPE!' at the top of my lungs no matter how much attention it would have brought, especially once I was in that bathroom. Do you really think that so many people would have been so oblivious to my unfortunate circumstance as you fantasized?

Again, don't try to compare how I acted as a little girl being humiliated on that beach to how I'd respond as an adult woman in the process of being sexually assaulted.

You said, ''you built up an attitude but you're no better at dealing with actually getting humiliated than you did at the beach. I mean depantsing the occasional guy isn't much in the scheme of things''

That's NOT true! And don't think that depantsing the occasional jerks in high school was the only way of my fighting back from their sexual harassment. Slaps and kicks (especially to the right area) worked wonders, too.

You said, ''What happened when the substitute called you on your panty flashing in class?

Basically all that happened was being called up to the front of the classroom and embarrassed. Then I and another student (a boy) were then sent to the principal's office for a short lecture on proper behavior in class.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-09-02 04:06:59

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''Becky, glad to see you are finally promptly answering our questions as you promised. But remember, you also promised to have that essay on spanking done by Labor Day. Don't be late.''

As I told Bad Girl Spanker, I keep my promises. My essay is almost done. I have some of my friends looking it over to critique it first.

You said, ''How did you get your clothes back? Did your teacher allow you get dressed before your class returned from phys ed class? If not, what was the reaction of your classmates seeing you undressed? Could they tell you had been spanked?''

Yes, my whole class knew I had been spanked because a few girls left for P.E. after Andrea and saw me getting spanked. So I was fairly certain my whole class, including the boys, would know of it before P.E. was over. They all did and I was teased a little about it afterwards. But not nearly as bad as how I was teased after my first grade bare bottom spanking. I was more embarrassed that those first graders actually SAW ME getting spanked and SAW ME in only my undies and that my principal, a man, saw me undressed, too.

My teacher made me stand in the corner the whole P.E. period. A few minutes before P.E. class was to be over, she told me I could go back into the spare classroom and get dressed. When I protested that Andrea had tossed my skirt out the window, she merely replied that she'd deal with Andrea about that later (after P.E. class, Andrea was sent to the principal's office for a lecture and received a poor conduct mark, which she blamed me for!). I again protested. She then told me that if my skirt wasn't in the spare classroom, I should either go get it (OUTSIDE! ON THE PLAYGROUND! IN FRONT OF THE THIRD-GRADERS who were next for P.E.) or come back and tell her it wasn't there and she would go find me a jacket or something (not likely, as it was a warm day).

But as I could hear our class coming in from outside right then, I ran across the hall and into the spare classroom before they'd all see me undressed. My initial plan was I'd put on my blouse (if it was still there), then try to sneak out with at least that on and then get my skirt rather than walking back into the classroom (and in front of my whole class) to see our teacher in just my undies.

When I got into the spare classroom, I looked for my blouse and it was gone, too! I figured maybe one of Andrea's girlfriends took it after I was called out into the hall and spanked by our teacher. I was sunk! I'd have to walk back to our classroom in just my undies and be totally humiliated or run outside to get my clothes. I decided to choose the latter option. But I first wanted to make sure my skirt and blouse were still out there. I leaned out the window, but I couldn't see them. Did they fall under a lunch bench or something? I keep leaning further out the window to look when all of a sudden...

...I felt the back of my panties being pulled back!

I froze! I slowly turned around.

Thankfully, it was Libby!

I yelled at her for teasing me, telling her I thought at first it might have been Andrea trying to humiliate me further. Then I started crying, thanking her. Libby had saw my skirt and blouse and gym shorts outside and brought them in for me when P.E. class ended. She (correctly) assumed upon hearing from another girl that I had been spanked that our teacher likely had either made me stay undressed while the rest of the class did P.E. or gave me something else to wear. As I started to get dressed, Libby told me she had to get into the classroom before our teacher might wonder where she was. I was back in class a few minutes later and as far as our teacher was concerned the issue was over with.

You said, ''Like Bad Girl Spanker, I too am curious about this. As this involves inappropriate behavior on your part (flashing your panties), I think you should have to describe that 'horrible nightmare' to us.''

OMG! I have to tell you even THAT? Fine, but I fail to see why this has ANY relevance AT ALL!

After being told that I hadn't acted like a ''proper young lady'' on the playground, there was no need for me to stay dressed like one. I was made to stand in front of our entire class, unzip my skirt and then remove my blouse. My bra was unhooked from behind me and fell to the floor. I quickly covered my breasts, but my arms were just as quickly pulled back down to my side as everyone laughed and cheered. Then, while still facing the entire class, my panties were unceremoniously yanked down from behind me all the way to the floor. At that point I screamed. Libby must have conforted me for an hour or so afterwards. Her sister, Michelle, was upstairs and even she heard me scream.

You said, ''Did your punishment involve another spanking you've failed to disclose to us?''

As I told Bad Girl Spanker, I was NOT spanked. Although I was nearly certain I was about to be because I got a little disrespectful with the teacher. I guess I was lucky that day.

I had been caught goofing off with a boy in class after lunch. He had a tennis ball in his bookbag and was tossing it up at the ceiling when our teacher left the room for a few minutes. At one point, it bounced away from him and rolled down the aisle towards me. I picked it up and was teasing him with it, pretending I was going to keep it. He started to get mad, demanding it back. So I tossed it to him, plunking him on the head in the process (not on purpose, just a bad throw), just as our teacher walked back through the door.

She made me stand up by my desk, first scolding me for goofing off, and then embarrassed me by saying, ''And another thing, Becky. Proper young ladies don't go showing boys what's under their skirts.''

When I protested (and lied) that I hadn't done that, she said she saw ''exactly what you were doing, as well as you, Melanie. Shame on both of you. Now, Becky, come up to the front of the class.''

A boy sitting near me who I knew from first grade whispered to another boy, ''Ha! Ha! Becky's going to get a spanking.''

The other boy teased me, ''Yeah! On her bare butt! Becky Bare-Butt! Becky Bare-Butt!''

Stopping at his desk and slapping his arm, I said, ''I AM not! And she wouldn't dare anyway!''

Our teacher heard that and said, ''Oh, really, Becky? You think I wouldn't? You weren't showing any modesty on the playground out there. Maybe a spanking like that will teach you how to act like a young little lady. Same goes for you, Melanie.''

It was certainly embarrassing standing in front of the whole class and being humiliated like that. And of course being sent to the principal's office for a short lecture with the boy was embarrassing, too. But at least I wasn't spanked.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-09-02 17:06:55

Becky,

You were lucky you didn't have Andrea to deal with in High School because you really haven't gotten any better at dealing with it. You just have close friends to protect you. At the pool it was your friends who kept you covered. And in the shower you wound up naked and humiliated until Libby rescued you. On your own, you would end up just like you did that day at the beach. And if two guys did come along and strip you, your time with the plumbers and Ernesto proves you'd wander around confused and just keep getting more humiliated. You're not an adult woman Becky, you're just a girl and when you wind up naked in public, you're not any better at dealing with it than you were as a little girl. After all adult women don't get spanked by little boys in the shower. And when you have to strip naked for your spanking, we'll all see how you deal with it.

Do anything useful? Like what exactly? Just what exactly do you think I should have done?

Told them to leave the house and gone upstairs and got dressed. Makes more sense than staying naked in the shower with absolutely no covering while a bunch of guys were in the house... unless a part of you wanted to get caught and humiliated.

After being told that I hadn't acted like a ''proper young lady'' on the playground, there was no need for me to stay dressed like one. I was made to stand in front of our entire class, unzip my skirt and then remove my blouse. My bra was unhooked from behind me and fell to the floor. I quickly covered my breasts, but my arms were just as quickly pulled back down to my side as everyone laughed and cheered. Then, while still facing the entire class, my panties were unceremoniously yanked down from behind me all the way to the floor. At that point I screamed. Libby must have conforted me for an hour or so afterwards. Her sister, Michelle, was upstairs and even she heard me scream.

Is being stripped naked in public a theme in your nightmares? Have you had other nightmares where you get stripped in public?

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-09-02 17:58:52

Becky, Becky, Becky. So! You do admit to flashing your panties for all the boys and your teacher decided to teach you a lesson. Why shouldn't that be a spankable offense?

You certainly have had trouble keeping your clothes on in school, haven't you. I think that's quite relevant and I'm sure the others here will agree. And it certainly calls for a follow up Q and A.

OMG! I have to tell you even THAT? Fine, but I fail to see why this has ANY relevance AT ALL! . . . My bra was unhooked from behind me and fell to the floor. I quickly covered my breasts, but my arms were just as quickly pulled back down to my side as everyone laughed and cheered. Then, while still facing the entire class, my panties were unceremoniously yanked down from behind me all the way to the floor. . . . As I told Bad Girl Spanker, I was NOT spanked. Although I was nearly certain I was about to be because I got a little disrespectful with the teacher. I guess I was lucky that day. . . . It was certainly embarrassing standing in front of the whole class and being humiliated like that. And of course being sent to the principal's office for a short lecture with the boy was embarrassing, too. But at least I wasn't spanked.

I do find it odd that you were standing naked in front of your whole class and you considered yourself lucky that you weren't spanked? Why's that? Everyone's looking at you naked and you're worried about a spanking? Becky, Becky. Could it really have made it that much more embarrassing?

Did your teacher let you put some clothes on before sending you to the principal? Was he the same guy that saw you in your panties before? Did he see you nude now? What did he think of the naked little girl? What did the boy say? Did the teacher make him take off any of his clothes? And how about the other girl who flashed her panties? Did she have to strip as well? Too bad, though. I was hoping it would have been Libby.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-09-03 01:24:04

Hold on. Becky, let me get this straight. You were forced to strip naked in front of your grade 6 class? Fuck! I'd have sure liked to have see that!

Since you got disciplined for panty flashing and everyone got to see you panty-less, then you must answer A1yitzi's questions.

Spanker, Becky totally blew you off. She still hasn't answered whether that kid spanked her or not. What do you think of this? If Becky doesn't give you a yes or no on that, then we will assume she was spanked by the boy and it counts against her in the debate.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-09-04 03:53:54

As promised, here is my essay.

Should Schools Spank? Bare-bottom, classroom spankings might be effective, but(t)...

http://depantsingqueens.com/should-schools-spank-by-becky-romero.html

As you can see, I posted it on Labor Day, the extended deadline you gave me.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Wrightwinger on 2007-09-05 02:43:21

Having just found this site from a link, I don't know what all this fuss is about.

But I did read BrashyBecky17's essay (more like a book) and although I am not opposed to corporal punishment in the schools as it does bring about some well needed discipline, I do understand the point she's trying to make in the typical female, talk-a-lot, round-about, kind of way.

As the paddle is mostly swung by males, it should be conceded that females get the raw end of the deal, being the weaker sex.

The solution is quite simple, really. For all the bluster in the previous two posts, why hasn't anyone thought of it?

Just let the individual student decide between the paddle and a bare butt spanking. If they fear being injured more than being naked in front of other students then they'll take the spanking. If they are shy, they'll choose the paddle.

But here's what really got me pissed off:

Another part of it is understanding that sometimes you have to accept some pain now to avoid more pain later and that's something our culture is forgetting when everyone self-indulgently wants things their way, now. If we actually had a culture that understood that, social security would be reformed now instead of waiting until things get bad, the government wouldn't have waited until Iraq was falling apart to admit things weren't going according to plan and we wouldn't have corporations melting down because their long term plan only goes as far as the next fiscal quarter.

Things would be going according to plan in Iraq if it weren't for liberal pinheads like you bitching about the government.

part of it is understanding that sometimes you have to accept some pain now to avoid more pain later

That's exactly why we need to stay the course in Iraq, you stupid fuck. Stop your bitching and let the military do its job.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-09-05 02:52:58

Good girl,

Now you've almost done everything you were supposed to do. Almost.

I'm glad you came to realize that a little spanking humiliation early on would have reined in your behavior and spared you more humiliation down the road. And would you have failed chemistry if the consequences for not being prepared in class or for a test was a bare bottom spanking in class?

Some of your essay is correct. I agree students should be spanked open handed on the bottom and the paddle should be rarely used. But the paddle protects administrators from direct physical contact with the student and charges that they're touching them inappropriately. Imagine if that same teenage girl was being spanked open hand on her bottom with only a thong protecting her.

But a lot of your complaints that school spanking is sexist don't add up. The girls in your little essay tried to cheat by wearing diapers and got humiliated for it, which is what they deserved. And if a girl knows she's going to be spanked and wears a really short skirt or a thong or doesn't wear a bra, she's either really dumb or maybe the whole thing is a turn on for her and she enjoys flashing her paddler. Or maybe she thinks that if she dresses sexy, they'll go easy on her. Either way she's the one adding to her own punishment.

A lot of your citations are dishonest and get you a spanking in their own right. You have no proof that Louise Ogborn was ever paddled in school. It's dishonest of you to claim that her case has anything to do with school paddling. And she was taking orders from a female manager.

And this is even more dishonest.

According to reports, it is not uncommon for male school officials to postpone the paddling of a schoolgirl, particularly a teenage cheerleader, until a day in which she is wearing a short skirt

You cite one single case and you forgot to mention that the day when she was supposed to be paddled, she tried to cheat by wearing multiple sets of underwear the day before. You forgot to mention in your list of how spankings should be conducted, what should happen to a girl who does that. But I think someone who tries to cheat that way should have all her underwear removed and receive the spanking bare bottom, the way it happened to the girl in Lori's school. And if she's lying about her period, she should be spanked a second time for that.

You're citing cases of physical damage but physical damage isn't supposed to happen. There's many more cases of physical injuries happening during sports than during corporal punishment. Should we ban school sports? If the school spanking is being done responsibly, no one gets injured.

Unrefuted evidence suggests that in the U.S., racial and economic status will indicate whether a student is more likely to experience corporal punishment. According to the U.S. Department of Education, African-American students, who comprise 17% of all public school students in the U.S., are 38% of those who have corporal punishment inflicted on them, more than twice the rate of white students

You're forgetting that a lot of the states, especially in the South which permit paddling have a larger African-American population than many states that don't. Compare the African-American population of Vermont to Tennessee.

As far as Marcia Brady goes, spankings often happened in classic movies. Turn on TCM sometimes. Here's one example.

http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketel ... heme=guide

There's plenty more.

But back then people were tougher. And the states where you still have corporal punishment are tougher states. Part of corporal punishment is about submitting, about knowing you have to accept discipline and obey sometimes. That doesn't come naturally to you Becky, which is why you need it. Another part of it is understanding that sometimes you have to accept some pain now to avoid more pain later and that's something our culture is forgetting when everyone self-indulgently wants things their way, now. If we actually had a culture that understood that, social security would be reformed now instead of waiting until things get bad, the government wouldn't have waited until Iraq was falling apart to admit things weren't going according to plan and we wouldn't have corporations melting down because their long term plan only goes as far as the next fiscal quarter. Corporal punishment is about teaching responsibility and when it's missing, people begin misbehaving.

So I have to honestly admit that had I been given a few more, (even if given infrequently) bare-bottom spankings in front of my entire class every year or so, the shame would have undoubtedly made me a much better behaved and likely a more attentive student.
-Becky Romero

And that's the point

BGS

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?