The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 10

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 10

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:02 pm

To read Part 9, click here.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-10 21:44:57

This is the agreement Becky made a while back, so she knew exactly what she was getting into.

I, Becky Romero, promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred with respect to the late 2006 incident in which workers at my house caught me naked and in which I yelled at a young boy, who was trying to pee, to get out of the bathroom because of my own unforced action of leaving the bathroom totally naked when the water abruptly shut off. I understand that people are free to offer their opinions as to my behavior with respect to the boy, but my actions or their opinions may not be used in any way for the final adjudication of whether I must submit to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker. I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions. If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.

Now Becky has still not put up the incident on her website and continues to refuse to answer the question which means by her own agreement she can be disciplined. Obviously if she's not still not answering then she wants to be punished and be naked online and let's face it that girl had trouble keeping her panties on in school for a reason.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-10 23:25:14

James, I missed that about Becky. Good eye.

That's a must answer for her. She was asked about being told to take her clothes off at school and know it looks like she wasn't truthful.

If she doesn't tell us, hopefully TurboSupremo will.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-10 23:27:48

Thomas,

I think most of us like the idea of two girls and one guy.

Just depends on who's screwing who. With English royalty, you never know.

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-10-11 18:01:07

Becky does not have to do anything simply because you say so, let alone humiliate herself for your amusement. Why can't all of you try to act like decent human beings for once? Is that really so difficult and so much to ask for? What do you get out of tormenting her?

Whatever happened to Becky is none of your business and if you had any decency, you would leave it at that.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-10-13 00:27:43

Hi'ya, Spanker Wanker,

Why don't you answer Ellie's questions?

What's the matter? Afraid to admit you got spanked around by boys? Or afraid to admit you enjoyed it?

And who would have guessed that you're not only gay, but a wannabe lesbian too? LOL!

+Ashley+

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-10-14 01:18:25

Yes Spanker,

Ellie asked you a question and you should answer it. It is unfair to expect Becky to answer questions when you refuse to answer them yourself. Were you spanked by other boys?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-14 02:00:45

Look who's back? AlleyCat.

I don't know WTF Ellie's up to but it's not going to work. Who the fuck cares whether Spanker got his butt spanked by a few boys? I think it's just a trap to call him a fag if he says yes.

Sure, he probably did. Guys are always goofing around when playing sports, horseplay in the shower and stuff like that. What's it going to prove anyway? How's it make any difference whether or not Becky got spanked by that boy?

What do you think, Ally? Come on, don't you think Becky got spanked by that little kid? Otherwise why not just say she didn't?

But I really don't see the big deal about it anyway, one way or the other. Except that Becky promised to answer that question or be punished.

Now, if she wants to change those terms, she can ask to do that. Don't know about the other dudes, but I don't have a problem with that. Now what's wrong with that?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-14 04:19:59

Actually I answered Ellie's question

Then she repeated the same same exact thing again

Hell it's not my fault if you girls can't take no for an answer, I know Ashley has trouble in that department

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-10-18 19:05:43

Becky, I don't understand. After going toe to toe with Bad Girl Spanker for so long, why are you letting up? I can't believe you're ready to give up and strip down for that spanking. But by refusing to answer debating questions you are putting yourself at risk of losing a debate which you may have even done well enough to win.

Bad Girl Spanker and Scorpiono asked you this over three weeks ago:

Becky, if your school had an official policy of spanking girls on their bare asses in class, about how many times do you think you would had to pull your panties down and bend over? What were you doing wrong that makes you think you would have gotten spanked?

It clearly is a relevant question, as the debate is about whether you deserved to have been spanked while going to school.

As is Bad Girl Spanker's question about that day you were in the shower and got caught naked.

Did that young boy spank you or not? Yes or no?

If yes, then we expect a complete account. You promised to detail out all the spankings you received and why you received them.

I also asked you a month ago,

How long was your skirt partially removed and how many boys in class saw your skirt partially removed? How much of your panties could they see and for how long?

http://www.misterpoll.com/messages.m?pg ... 2485899145

Need I remind you that we would all by now be within our rights to demand you answer those questions or face an embarrassing punishment.

Becky, I'm a patient man, as is Bad Girl Spanker. But our patience is running out. As it is now, I certainly think you should pay some sort of penalty.

Since Bad Girl Spanker has already post a color photo of your bare butt, the next logical step would be for us to require a topless or nude pic of yourself. Is that what you want us to vote on?

Then, there's always that story about you getting stripped and spanked at that public pool. Would you really want guys who went to high school with to know all about that?

And don't think for one minute that TurboSupremo hasn't shared what he's found. You saw what his reaction was to seeing Belinda completely naked. By now, he's probably printed that pic and shown it to dozens of his buddies.

Is that what you want? Do you want to be embarrassed like Belinda has been?

After doing so well in the debate, are you willing to risk throwing it all away?

It's your choice.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-19 00:06:09

To a1yitzi,

Becky asked me to post for her tonight. She's been very busy lately with studies. If you've been to college yourself, I'm sure you'll understand.

Re: Bad Girl Spanker's and Scorpiono's hypothetical question on whether Becky would have been spanked bare-bottomed if our high school had such a policy.

I don't see how any reasonable person can expect Becky to answer that. It is way too vague. It's quite possible that she NEVER would have been spanked. It's also within the realm of possibility that she would have been humiliated every day. It all depends on what offenses would have called for such an embarrassing punishment. Since neither of them specified the grounds for bare-bottom spankings in their completely hypothetical situation, there's obviously no way Becky should be expected to answer that.

As for that day in 6th grade, our teacher did NOT make Becky fully remove her skirt. However, she initially implied that's what she expected Becky to do when she accused Becky of showing no modesty on the playground and therefore her wearing a skirt was unnecessary. Embarrassed and red-faced as she faced us, Becky slowly began unzipping her skirt in the back and slowly began pulling it down, the top of the front of her panties now exposed to the class. I also feared Becky was now only moments away from being spanked on her bare bottom in front of everyone for essentially having dared our teacher to do so.

Then, the boy she had hit in the head with the tennis ball then raised his hand and explained to the teacher that it was his fault; that he told Becky to toss him the ball back after he had been bouncing it near his desk when it then rolled down the aisle towards Becky. Satisfied with that explanation, the teacher then sent both of them to the principal's office. But she had needlessly humiliated Becky about her and Melanie's 'panty flashing' on the playground and did so again once they returned to class. That was uncalled for by our teacher!

As for the incident with Ernesto, Ally made an excellent point. You only want Becky to answer whether she got spanked for the purpose of humiliating her.

As Ally said, ''If you were caught naked by a little girl in the shower wouldn't you be embarrassed? If she were to then hypothetically spank you, I am sure you would be humiliated even worse. It proves nothing. The only possible point of asking such a question is to embarrass Becky and she should not have to answer it.''

That incident has already been removed as a topic for debate, so what would it prove if Becky would to answer 'yes?' It would do nothing but prove that she had something very embarrassing happen to her. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

You just said above that Becky is at ''risk of losing a debate which you may have even done well enough to win.''

If that's the case, that if you feel Becky has done well enough to win the debate, then why should she have to answer ANY more questions? Once a debate is over and a victor is declare, the questions stop.

Furthermore, I believe that Bad Girl Spanker should have to conclusively prove that Becky deserves to be spanked in order for him to be declared the victor. If he can't do that then Becky wins by default.

And why shouldn't she? Becky's the one who's put her reputation and dignity on the line, not him. What has he risked? Absolutely nothing!

Libby Marr

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-10-19 02:05:52

Libby makes an excellent point. This whole argument has proven nothing. It is only a pretext for embarrassing Becky by a perverted creep. All these vague questions lead nowhere and resolve nothing. The question of Ernesto is no longer a factor in the debate and why should Becky answer simply to satisfy your perverted curiosity.

Furthermore Bad Girl Spanker has still not answered her question. It is fortunate that he did not post his naked photo. I do not think I have a magnifying glass that small. But then he is a coward who has put nothing on the line.

Becky has been here answering all your questions but there are limits. Reasonable limits.

Ally

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-19 02:30:18

Hey, Ally. If you look even half as good as Becky, any time you want to join me in the shower and try to spank me, you're welcome to try. But I can guarantee you that you'll be the one with the sore red bottom.

The question of Ernesto is no longer a factor in the debate

Ally, I might be persuaded that you are correct.

Spanker let it be taken off the table, per an agreement with Becky. But that means Becky must be punished until she answers. How's that? Otherwise, people should be free to judge whether Becky was probably spanked by that kid and probably for good reason - which proves she deserved a spanking.

But if you think Becky should be allowed to break her promise, don't you at least think she should have the guts to say so herself, instead of sending you and Libby here to make excuses for her?

Actually, Libby's post does tell us one thing too. Becky can be quite obedient at times when told to remove her clothes. She was ready to strip herself naked in front of her whole class. Maybe she agreed with that teacher. No need to wear a dress if she was flashing her panties to every boy at school anyway.

Now that the Ice Princess has come down from her glacial mountain top, maybe she can fulfill her own promise to tell us how she inspected those boys' jock straps?

And since Libby wants me to explain my hypothetical question better, how about this?

Becky, if the punishment for panty flashing on the playground was a bare bottom spanking in front of your class, how many times would you have had to pull your panties down for spankings?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-19 06:55:07

Hey Libby,

Last time Becky was really busy with her studies, they turned out to involve a male stripper. How "Hard" is she studying now?

Becky made a commitment to answer the question. She has to live up to that commitment.

You say, "That incident has already been removed as a topic for debate", but that's wrong Libby. Very wrong. It was removed only conditional on Becky answering the question. If she refuses to,

we'll all have guessed the answer

she'll be disciplined as per her agreement

the agreement will be broken and her behavior with Ernesto will be a topic of debate again

Her breaking the agreement itself will be more evidence that she deserves to be spanked

I intend to prove conclusively that Becky deserves to be spanked. This debate was Becky's best chance to defend herself and by running away and hiding, she's blowing her chances.

Meanwhile Scorpiono has phrased that hypothetical question specifically, so feel free to answer it Miss Ice Princess

BGS

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-20 00:21:56

To the Rat-- I mean Bad Girl Spanker,

You said: ''Last time Becky was really busy with her studies, they turned out to involve a male stripper.''

You sound jealous! LOL!

As for, ''Becky made a commitment to answer the question. She has to live up to that commitment.''

She intends to. But you all agreed that Becky must be given consideration for her time. She promised to answer relevant questions and I'm sure she will.

You also said, ''I intend to prove conclusively that Becky deserves to be spanked.''

This debate, which I felt Becky need not have agreed to, began over six months ago. You've been harassing Becky for over a year and a half!

And in all that time you've proven nothing of the sort. And now you claim you will ''prove conclusively that Becky deserves to be spanked''?

Don't make me laugh!

That's why you're obsessed with little Ernesto. But even if Becky was accidentally spanked by him, that still wouldn't prove anything.

As far as Scorpiono's silly question, the answer is 'none.' Because if any girl at our school knew that was the punishment for doing that was a bare-bottom, in-class spanking, we would all have been extra careful not to even accidentally show our panties.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-20 01:30:34

Yeah, Spanker. Whatever you do, don't make the Ice Princess laugh too hard. She's likely to wet her pants. At least that's what she's told Jason more than once. She has bladder problems when she laughs too hard.

Makes you wonder if she ever wet her pants on the mound. (pun intended)

If Becky was studying with a male stripper around, it must have been for an oral exam.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-20 23:54:42

Hey Princess,

nice of you to actually reply for a change. Did it hurt when you had to take your nose out of the air for a minute to type your post to us lowly peons?

Becky's whole busy excuse would have more credibility if she didn't have time to create pages offering to be spanked bare bottom in school. Not that I'm complaining. I'm sure everyone enjoys reading her spanking fantasies and another shot of her ass, but if she doesn't keep to her commitment, people are likely to see more than just her ass. And with a better angle too.

I've proven repeatedly that she deserves to be spanked, for the way she humiliated the kids she was babysitting, for those boys she got spanked at the pool, for her attitude and for the way she treats guys in general. Becky has never successfully disproven that.

But even if Becky was accidentally spanked by him, that still wouldn't prove anything.

How does somebody get "accidentally" spanked? And remember what happens to little girls who lie.

As far as Scorpiono's silly question, the answer is 'none.' Because if any girl at our school knew that was the punishment for doing that was a bare-bottom, in-class spanking, we would all have been extra careful not to even accidentally show our panties.

Clever Libby, but no. The question is about how Becky actually behaved, only the spanking punishment is hypothetical. How you think Becky would have acted hypothetically is irrelevant. Seriously you girls just can't answer a question without looking for some way out. It's a fundamental case of dishonesty.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-20 23:56:46

Yes poor Libby and her bladder. There's even a photo of her from the neck down with her pants peed. I wonder how she lasted an entire game. Maybe that's the real reason she had to change her pants on the mound.

Becky doesn't do too well in school so she might be working "hard" on her professor to "raise" her grade. If it's really serious she might be pulling an all-nighter.

Image Posted by TurboSupremo on 2007-10-22 01:41:05

Libby, I just want to say I'm sorry that you're being treated this way. These guys don't know you or if they did they be trying to get on your good side instead. I just don't want you to think I condone the sort of things being said about you, your sex life, small boobs and stuff.

As for Becky I can't really judge and really don't want to anyway about this whole spanking thing with her. But if that's what she wants, if she's into that sort of thing, I wish I knew that four years ago. I'd been happy to helped her out.

Tell Ashleigh I'm not passing nothing around to nobody. Someone said she's threatening me. I don't think so. I mean she's just like trying to protect Belinda. Doug did some pretty nasty stuff to her at school with her naked pics, especially those life size blowups of her that he or someone taped to a few guys bathroom stall doors. She's right about Jake having a sick arm. Never forget that night he threw six intercepts, five for TDs in the first half alone before Coach Meyers sat his sorry ass on the bench.

Bad Girl Spanker asked me something about Becky and guys pissing sitting down. I think she's gone way overboard with that thing you wanted me to read but can't say like I'm totally surprised. She and Lizzy McNally were always complaining about stuff like that. I think Lizzy called it 'potty parity' or something like that. They got most of the girls together and made such a stink one year boycotting guys sports teams that the school had to build equal locker room facilities for the girls teams.

Actually it kinda worked out as the guys got new ones built too. But the school built the new ones mostly where the old ones were for the guys and during the spring one year and the only place guys had to change clothes and shower after P.E. class for about a month were in these temporary facilities that were actually big tents anchored with thick ropes. Well anyways one day the wind kicked up when one of the guys freshman P.E. classes were showering after last period of the day and I think you can all guess what happened. Some of the women faculty were around there too where a small teachers parking lot was so they got quite a view. There were rumors that Lizzy and some of the girls cut some of the ropes but that was probably just b.s. made up to hurt Lizzy, who was running for student gov next fall and won anyway.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-10-23 09:24:33

TurboSupremo, you dudes at your school were sure a bunch of weak pussies. No wonder that Becky, Belinda and Libby ruled the roost. You morons should have made the girls shower out in the field and then had some fun once they were all wet and naked. Maybe Becky shouldnt be spanked for what she did in school simply because you morons were all so pussy whipped by her and the other chicks. At least your admitting you know Libby has small boobs. Bet you whacked off to her nude pics.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-24 01:36:43

Hey Turbo, come on don't you think you're being a little naive here. I mean it's far from the only time these girls were involved in stripping guys. You should read more of their stories, they've bragged a lot about stripping and depantsing guys.

And when the girls talk about Lizzy, they quote her line, "Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude."

Now Becky is definitely into spanking. I mean it's all she talks about lately and she's posted on spanking forums too. That girl is seriously into getting her ass swatted so if you know any guys who always wanted an edge for hooking up with her, all they need to do is offer to spank her butt. Brad already got some of that action with Becky completely naked over his lap.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-24 01:40:19

We're still waiting, Becky. Do you want to show off the front or the back first? With your spanking thing, I figure you wanted to show off the back first. Am I right?

Now Becky, you had no trouble telling us about the time you got spanked in first grade or all your other spankings. We all know by now you got spanked by Ernesto. Why not just admit it?

But the reason you can't admit it is because this is one spanking, you can't deny you deserved after the way you treated Ernesto. And if you admit that you got a deserved spanking, now that really proves my point, doesn't it?

That's why you're still hiding, too afraid to debate me and hoping I'll go away. Well little girl, I've been around for a while and do you see me going anywhere.

So truth or dare, Becky. Confess or undress?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-25 00:31:25

Now Becky is definitely into spanking. I mean it's all she talks about lately and she's posted on spanking forums too.

WTF! You're kidding, right? Oh, man! You got to post links of that! Is she begging guys to spank her?

Becky, if this is true, your ass is toast. Asking for spankings? That will prove once and for all you want to be spanked!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-25 03:07:55

Yeah, oh she does her usual "I don't want to be spanked" routine and of course no one buys it, because who goes out and joins a forum about spanking and posts there... if they don't want to be spanked. So they see right through her.

http://www.spankingclassics.com/cgi-bin ... ecky-users

She even put a spanked girl pic on her profile along with "I Hate To Be Spanked". What a joke.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-10-25 17:23:44

Nice research, Bad Girl Spanker. But more important than Becky's profile would be what she's actually said in those posts, but from that login notation and post number, looks like she didn't have much to say.

Still, as Scorpiono speculated, she might be looking for a spanking partner. Find that and it would slam-dunk the debate for you and all of us.

But at least we know Becky's vitals:

5' 8'' . . . . . 114 Measurements: 34 - 24 - 35

Sure reads like an advertisement and invitation to her bottom.

Very nice spankable measurements!

My compliments to you, Becky.

And if you doesn't come clean soon about Ernesto and if and how badly that boy spanked you (how about by the end of the month?), we might be seeing that figure of yours in a birthday suit Halloween costume.

How about that, Becky? Trick or treat?

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-10-25 17:50:37

To be fair to Becky and for a clarification for everyone else reading this, it is O.K. for Becky to admit that she deserved to be spanked by Ernesto.

It's been pretty much established that she made fun of him as he stood there taking a piss, with his penis exposed to her. She has even admitted that her comments to him were 'insensitive', 'rude' and 'uncalled for.'

Although she hasn't admitted it, we think it's likely she teased this 10 or 11YO boy for having a small penis.

But she stopped short of saying she deserved to be spanked for what she said. Perhaps because maybe she is under the incorrect impression that by admitting that it will cause her to lose the debate and result in her submitting to a public spanking in the nude.

However, if Becky does admit that (being spanked by the boy as she stood in the bathroom taking a shower), it has no impact on the debate and we can't use that to prove she deserves to be spanked.

Unless... she refuses to answer. And, so far, she has.

If she refuses to answer whether she got her naked rear end spanked by a boy half her age, we can use what she says against her, which may result in her being spanked, in public by Bad Girl Spanker.

But by not answering, she still might avoid that fate, if she can win the debate. Therefore, Becky would have to be punished (such as having nude pics of her posted) for breaking her word to answer such questions. Otherwise, without consequences, she wouldn't answer anything that she felt was embarrassing to her.

Newcomers may wonder, if she won't answer embarrassing questions, what makes us think she will post nude pics of herself and accept such a punishment?

The answer is simple. Some of the dudes here already have nude pics of her ready to post just in case, apparently thanks to a former friend of Becky who believes that she deserves to be spanked.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-10-25 21:54:35

Oh, grow up, you little wankers!

And stop stalking Becky!

+Ashley+

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-10-25 21:59:18

Hi,ya, a1yitzi,

FYI, little boys generally have little penises, in case you didn't notice yours while growing up (if it ever did grow up... lol)

But if you need all that explained to you, give a shout to Spanker Wanker. He knows all about little boys penises and should be more than happy to share what he's discovered. lol

+Ashley+

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-10-25 21:52:00

Hi'ya, all you wankers out there...

Speaking of Becky's spanking essay (which can be found here), did she kick butt or what?

Too bad that Spanker Wanker is too afraid to wager something of his own in the debate (say, like his clothes! lol).

(Sigh)

I'd so much have enjoyed watching my little sister rack his butt with her whip.

+Ashley+

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-25 23:46:58

One of these days, Ashley, Spanker's gonna finally work up enough nerve to show us your pussy and tits and then the only thing merging around here will be your humiliation with that of your friends.

Then we'll see if you keep on making gay jokes about Spanker or if you go off in hiding like Belinda and that bitchy sister of yours did once Spanker taught them that they wouldn't get away with the bratty behavior that so far you have.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-26 01:38:14

But now back on topic, here's Becky's pledge

I, Becky Romero, promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred with respect to the late 2006 incident in which workers at my house caught me naked and in which I yelled at a young boy, who was trying to pee, to get out of the bathroom because of my own unforced action of leaving the bathroom totally naked when the water abruptly shut off. I understand that people are free to offer their opinions as to my behavior with respect to the boy, but my actions or their opinions may not be used in any way for the final adjudication of whether I must submit to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker. I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions. If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.

Becky is in default of that pledge. I and A1yitzi have suggested that if Becky continues to be in default that she needs to be disciplined... as she herself has agreed

And that the reason Becky is avoiding the answer is because she would have to admit that she deserved to be spanked by Ernesto. As A1yitzi has pointed out though, this would not be held against her in the debate... unless she continues to default, in which case it will and she will get spanked bare ass

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-26 04:51:12

Hey Ashley, you can usually tell when someone has scored some points off Becky, because right away you begin closing off threads

Kick butt? You mean when Becky admitted that spankings would have made her behave and dedicated her essay to arguing for spanking over paddling? She sure kicked butt. Of course she kicked her own butt by proving my point.

Wager? I'm not afraid of a wager but we all know by now that you girls don't pay off your wagers, do you? And speaking of your sister, last time I checked she took her thunder thighs and went into hiding after I racked her butt.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-10-28 21:24:17

To Thomas:

You said, ''Seems strange that Becky hasn't posted anything. Maybe Spanker is right and she does want to be naked. Girls have strange ways of doing things sometimes. Or maybe she would be more embarrassed for everyone to know she got spanked by a little boy for being bitchy to him than for everyone to see her naked?''

None of that is true. I've just been busy, that's all.

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You quoted me, ''I, Becky Romero, promise to unequivocally answer every single question as to what was said and as to what occurred with respect to the late 2006 incident in which workers at my house caught me naked and in which I yelled at a young boy, who was trying to pee, to get out of the bathroom because of my own unforced action of leaving the bathroom totally naked when the water abruptly shut off. I understand that people are free to offer their opinions as to my behavior with respect to the boy, but my actions or their opinions may not be used in any way for the final adjudication of whether I must submit to being spanked by Bad Girl Spanker. I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions. If I fail to promptly and fully answer any questions about this incident, I understand that I may be disciplined until I comply. Such discipline is at the discretion of Bad Girl Spanker or a1yitzi.''

You then said, ''Now Becky has still not put up the incident on her website and continues to refuse to answer the question which means by her own agreement she can be disciplined. Obviously if she's not still not answering then she wants to be punished and be naked online and let's face it that girl had trouble keeping her panties on in school for a reason.''

OMG! That is SO unfair!

You nothing but a lying, no-good blackmailer! If you didn't have various nude pics of me, you couldn't force me to do ANYTHING.

When I made that promise I NEVER expected to be held to it in the twisted, perverted way you are holding me to it. It is just so UNFAIR to make me answer certain aspects of what happened just so that you can see me humiliated.

If you had any decency, you would NEVER make me answer something just so you could use my answer to humiliate me. That's so UNFAIR!

As for detailing that incident, I need Dee Dee's help and she's been busy with school. Since you perverts are all so interested in spankings, she's making that page and another linking to our other spankings incidents that compromised our modesty. But I'm sure you'll be more interested in the ones detailing the boys that got spanked, including that traitor, Jason. And you know something else? By all rights, HE should be the one with a nice web page we should put up of him naked and blushing, with even his ears burning red in embarrassment, as Ashley held him in her grasp, while his cousin, Jenny, watched and laughed.

You said, ''We're still waiting, Becky. Do you want to show off the front or the back first? With your spanking thing, I figure you wanted to show off the back first. Am I right?''

No! I don't want to show off ANYTHING! So, stop saying that, you bastard!

You also said, ''Now Becky, you had no trouble telling us about the time you got spanked in first grade or all your other spankings. We all know by now you got spanked by Ernesto. Why not just admit it?''

That's because you REQUIRED me to answer per the debate rules or because you read my personal messages to that traitor, Jason, once our private message board was compromised.

You continued, ''But the reason you can't admit it is because this is one spanking, you can't deny you deserved after the way you treated Ernesto. And if you admit that you got a deserved spanking, now that really proves my point, doesn't it?''

Because... What difference does it make anyway that I got spanked by him? You can't use it in the debate. So why are you so intent on forcing me to admit something embarrassing? And anyway, I'm not sure you can even call it a spanking anyway.

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''If she refuses to answer whether she got her naked rear end spanked by a boy half her age, we can use what she says against her, which may result in her being spanked, in public by Bad Girl Spanker.''

Even when truthfully answering that, you know damned well that I'll never hear the end of it. Are you prepared to say you'll never bring it up again that I was spanked by Ernesto? No, of course, you won't.

You said, ''To be fair to Becky and for a clarification for everyone else reading this, it is O.K. for Becky to admit that she deserved to be spanked by Ernesto.''

And just what makes you think that I deserved being spanked? I was the one caught naked and totally embarrassed! I didn't need that final humiliation, too!

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Hey Ashley, you can usually tell when someone has scored some points off Becky, because right away you begin closing off threads''

Leave Ashley alone! She put a link on the closed thread to continue it, you idiot! The only reason why we close off threads and continue them is because they get too big.

You said, ''Wager? I'm not afraid of a wager but we all know by now that you girls don't pay off your wagers, do you?''

You mean like how you kept YOUR PROMISE of posting YOUR OWN nude pic? Oh, you're afraid, alright. Afraid that some nice boy will see your little carrot steal Lashiv's heart from you by offering him something longer, thicker and much more fulfilling. LOL!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''One of these days, Ashley, Spanker's gonna finally work up enough nerve to show us your pussy and tits and then the only thing merging around here will be your humiliation with that of your friends. Then we'll see if you keep on making gay jokes about Spanker or if you go off in hiding like Belinda and that bitchy sister of yours did once Spanker taught them that they wouldn't get away with the bratty behavior that so far you have.''

Why don't you merge your little carrot with Bad Girl Spanker's asshole?

Leave Ashley alone! And Belinda is NOT in hiding! Nor Dee Dee! The rat didn't teach them anything because there was nothing they needed taught. You're just ticked off that neither of them are begging him to take down their nude pics.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-29 16:15:12

Hey Becky,

Look who stuck her bare ass back in the door. I guess a certain bratty girl decided she didn't want to strip naked in living color for all the fans back home after all.

And now it's time for you to learn some manners.

You nothing but a lying, no-good blackmailer! If you didn't have various nude pics of me, you couldn't force me to do ANYTHING. When I made that promise I NEVER expected to be held to it in the twisted, perverted way you are holding me to it. It is just so UNFAIR to make me answer certain aspects of what happened just so that you can see me humiliated.

No Becky, you're the one who lied. You made an agreement and refused to keep it. You knew exactly what I was going to ask because I asked you the same thing a dozen times before.

And now you just admitted that you wouldn't have kept the deal you made if you weren't afraid of having everyone see you naked. So you're not only a liar, Becky. You're an immature girl who can't be trusted to keep her agreements and the only way to force you to keep your own word is through humiliation. Which just proves what I've been saying about you all along.

The only way to make you behave is with some good solid humiliation and a long hard spanking.

Now you can whine that Dee Dee is busy, but in the time you wasted ranting about us, you had plenty of time to answer the question.

Did Ernesto spank you on the butt? And did you deserve to be spanked for the way you treated him?

Stop whining, stop making excuses and stop blaming me for the embarrassment you brought on yourself. This isn't just about the right answer, it's about making you live up to your responsibilities. You want to be treated like a woman but you act like a little girl and that's how we're treating you now.

In end you girls talk a lot, but Belinda is in hiding, Dee Dee hides away on the guestbook, both of them too afraid to face me after I humiliated them. And you ran away because you were too ashamed to admit the truth and somehow you still think you can get out of it. Now tell the truth or you'll lose whatever credibility you have left and your bare butt will be the one getting spanked while you cry and wail and turn red.

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-10-30 12:22:35

BGS: Dude, I think maybe the reason why Becky whines, bitches, avoides her responsibilities and breaks her agreements is because she sees how Belinda and Dee Dee totally got away with it without being punished. If those two bitches got more naked exposure expecially now with that highschool dude of theirs hanging around then maybe Becky would take you more seriously. But she knows she can get away with it beucase your a total softie to Belinda and Dee Dee. And that doesnt even begin to take into account how you let Ashley totally bitch slap you around.

Becky, in addition to BGS's questions I demand you answer something else too. You bitched that Scorpiono's question about your habital panty flashing in school was too hypothetical before Libby tried to save your ass by saying you would have avoided punishment spankings by being extra careful not to show off your panties.

But Libby told a1yitzi:

As for that day in 6th grade, our teacher did NOT make Becky fully remove her skirt. However, she initially implied that's what she expected Becky to do when she accused Becky of showing no modesty on the playground and therefore her wearing a skirt was unnecessary. Embarrassed and red-faced as she faced us, Becky slowly began unzipping her skirt in the back and slowly began pulling it down, the top of the front of her panties now exposed to the class. I also feared Becky was now only moments away from being spanked on her bare bottom in front of everyone for essentially having dared our teacher to do so. Then, the boy she had hit in the head with the tennis ball then raised his hand and explained to the teacher that it was his fault; that he told Becky to toss him the ball back after he had been bouncing it near his desk when it then rolled down the aisle towards Becky. Satisfied with that explanation, the teacher then sent both of them to the principal's office. But she had needlessly humiliated Becky about her and Melanie's 'panty flashing' on the playground and did so again once they returned to class. That was uncalled for by our teacher!

I find that quite interesting. The teacher was ready to punish you by making you strip and you started to unzip your skirt. Isnt that an admission of guilt? What if that boy didnt save your ass? How far would you have unzipped your skirt? All the way? What if your teacher ordered you to take it off? What if she told you to remove your panties too?

Now say your teacher gave you a choice. Stay bottomless in class the rest of the school day or take a spanking on your panties in front of the class. You got to pick one or the other. Is either that unreasonable of a punishment after what she caught you doing? You were flashing your panties. Its not like all the boys hadnt seen them before. You bitch about us asking you hypotheticals. Then you propose bare ass school spankings instead of the paddle. But you dont say what the spankings should be for. What about panty flashing? If not, then name 10 things kids should be spanked bare ass in school for doing. I dont give a shit whether they be guys or girls or both. Just start being specific like you want us to be.

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-10-30 13:17:30

To Bad Girl Spanker, Becky does not have to answer your questions. If she answers them it is purely as a courtesy. If you were a gentleman you would show some patience and have some decency instead of making constant demands and issuing threats.

And Bracko stop encouraging him to humiliate them further. Let us see you answer questions about your own life honesty or have embarrassing photos put up of yourself. But we all know you are just a pathetic cowardly twerp who enjoys humiliating women.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-10-31 15:58:25

Ally, unlike Becky's girlfriends (except for maybe Libby) you seem like a reasonable person who hopefully will be able to supply an honest outside perspective for the rest of us.

Yes, you are correct. Becky does not have to answer our questions. No one forced her to agree to be spanked, to debate or anything else. She's done all of this freely. And if she wins the debate, she wins. So far, that result is a distinct possibility. If not, she can either own up to losing and be spanked (probably in the nude in front of a good size crowd, photos being taken and all) or welch on her agreement. If some of the guys post her nude pic to punish her for skipping on her punishment, what can she do about it? Either way, it would be still be her choice, right?

As to why she agreed to the debate in the first place, who knows whether it's because she's just pissed at Bad Girl Spanker, men in general or maybe just wants to prove her superiority to us. Only she knows. Maybe she felt she had to debate us and win or people would think she actually wanted to be spanked. Then maybe she wants to be spanked without admitting it and figured losing a debate was one way of getting her butt spanked with technically having to ask some guy to do so. I can't say for sure. Female minds are among the least understood things on this planet.

But regardless of what you think, please answer this as perhaps the only impartial female on this board (or the closest to being impartial). Is there anything about Becky's conduct, attitude or behavior that you find impolite or immodest? Forget about what she hasn't answered right now. Just what she's said or done so far.

Do you think any or all of these actions are perfectly acceptable behavior by a young girl? Did you act this way in school?

- showing disrespect for your teachers?
- throwing objects at other students?
- flashing your panties to all the boys at school during lunch hour?
- when caught naked by a few kids your age at the beach, staying naked and letting yourself be humiliated and even spanked rather than ask adults to intervene and help you or ask them to give you a towel?
- letting the neighbor boy next door see you masturbate with a vibrator next to your bedroom window?
- letting the sisters see their older brothers you were babysitting naked and watch them take baths?
- giving handjobs to your boyfriend while sitting in a movie theater - pulling down the swim trunks of a boy at a public pool and spanking him in front of everyone?
- stripping naked and having sex with your boyfriend in the backseat of a car in a parking lot at a high school event?
- putting a nude pic of yourself online, showing off your bare backside and asking if you should be spanked?
- talking about your boyfriend penis and how small it is to strangers on the web
- letting some friendly guy you know (not a boyfriend, though) spank you while buck naked on your birthday in front of all your friends?

Notice I didn't even mention all the depantsings Becky's done or how she humiliated and teased that young boy she caught taking a piss.

Come on, Ally. Just look at that list above. If those were your actions, would you be proud of yourself? Is there anything there you would be embarrassed by? Is there anything there that you think you should have been punished for doing?

Would you want them seeing a nude pic of you flaunting your bare ass like this:

http://depantsingqueens.com/images/becky12.gif

Can you honestly say that you'd have no problem doing the things above that Becky herself has done? Do you honestly think most college women out there would want their fellow students to know such things about them? Would you want them reading all the details on the web?

True, Becky didn't have much of a choice in the matter. She and her friends were victims of Juan and Danny and that crowd in high school. And much of what she said was initially in private. I won't deny that.

But it's gone beyond that and Bracko doesn't need to encourage anything, as you accuse him of doing. Belinda has embraced her naked exposure and is now actually flaunting it. On that I disagree with Bad Girl Spanker. I think it's rather hard to say with a straight face that a chick is embarrassed and off in hiding when she's still daring people to post nude pics of herself that she's supplying them with.

Just look at her page:

http://depantsingqueens.43i.net/belinda ... -dare.html

How about answering this: Is that something you'd feel comfortable doing?

And if some guys didn't think much of your boobs or figure, would you still publicly post their comments about you or be too embarrassed by what they said?

And speaking of punishments, what do you think of Becky's essay on bare-bottom spankings for school children?

If you were still in high school, which would you rather get? A paddling in private by your principal with your clothes on or a bare ass spanking in front of everyone, just like the kind Becky said she'd prefer?

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-03 23:45:21

a1yitzi,

Please do not bother trying to use me against Becky. I have no standing for judging her choices in life and neither do you. We all make our own decisions. If we begin judging those decisions, I might begin judging the decisions of a man from another continent to harass a teenage girl and do his best to humiliate her day after day. Would you care to supply us with a perspective on why you choose to behave this way?

None of us are perfect. On the other hand most of us do not find ourselves stripped naked, figuratively speaking, with an audiences voting on and debating the choices we made in High School, private and public. Would you do well if this happened to you? Would any of you?

My standards are not your standards. Nor are Becky's. Because neither of us would spend months plotting to degrade and humiliate a girl for no apparent reason except that it gave us some perverted form of pleasure. I am not going to defend anything Becky did. I do not have to. They are her choices and her life. They are not my choices or your choices. You have no say in them so shut up about them already, at long last. Just shut up!

Ally

But if Becky is interested in clearing the matter up for those sincerely interested, it might be better to ask her if she was spanked or slapped. The two are quite different.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-03 23:56:23

A1yitzi, see what being nice and reasonable got you? A good slap across the face and a kick to the nuts. Hope you'll learn from that.

Ally, when you get off your high horse, maybe you can see that A1yitzi wasn't asking you to judge Becky. Just the actions of any random girl who might have undertaken those that Becky took.

You are, afterall, quite interested in all this yourself. Why not comment on it? Unless these chicks are paying you off to defend them. Maybe Becky promised you that you could spank her instead of Spanker?

If you pass on A1yitzi's reasonable post, we might begin wondering why. Might we not begin judging the decisions of a woman from another continent who is interested the humiliations of teenage girls, now in their early 20s? Discussing how they've been spanked, stripped and humiliated? Reading about their sex lives? Trying to defend their actions and pattern of humiliating boys and men?

Would you care to supply us with a perspective on why you choose to behave this way?

We already had that fairy Jason try to get on the good side of these girls by defending them because he thought he might get some pussy. So it really isn't that hard to see a woman like yourself doing the same thing for the same reason. Maybe Ellie and Alicia aren't the only lesbians on this board.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-11-04 06:03:46

Look who doesn't want to judge Becky but is real quick to judge Scorpy.

Ally, its no secret us guys are hanging around because we enjoy seeing chicks like Becky getting naked for us. What's wrong with that? You got something against female nudity?

Scorpy's wrong on one thing though. I don't think it's because you want to see Becky naked or because you're a lesbo. I think you're just hoping the girls will humiliate some more guys.

Unless you just hang around Mr. Poll to chat with the occasional priest who's hitting on high school girls.

Your post: http://www.misterpoll.com/messages.m?th ... 1949154391

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-04 22:06:41

Hey, Grinch. Just ignore Ally. She's obviously a major prude and probably dresses up in an abaya to make sure men can't see how big or small her jugs are or whether she has a shapely ass (like Becky) or not.

Nice work digging up that old post of hers. Just goes to show that Ally's got to be one screwed up chick if she enjoys messaging priests to chat about naked high school chicks. That's just fucked up.

Is funny though how even Ally is now asking Becky if she was spanked.

Wonder if Becky is going to tell her off and ask her if she was fingering herself when thinking about that question.

A1yitzi made a quite reasonable post to Becky. I'd vote that she needs to respond and answer or be punished. What about the rest of you dudes? Joe? Spanker? A1yitzi? TurboSupremo?

Or at least Becky should have the guts to chicken out of the debate and beg for leinency. Spanker's a reasonable dude. Maybe he might let her off with a short bare ass spanking if she mets a few other conditions he might want. Hey Spanker?

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-05 00:14:54

Your attempts at manipulation are almost as worthlessly pathetic as you are. If you think I feel any need to explain my actions to you, think again. Those who need to know, know. Those who are incapable of knowing anything, will remain that way. You are absolutely worthless human beings without a trace of value and nothing you say could have any remote impact on me. Now get back to your counter, I am sure the cook wants his order of fries by now.

Ally

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-05 01:39:52

I'd say a1yitzi made his point and Ally and Becky have no response. Which means they lose once again.
For anyone who doubts that, take a look at the girls' website now. Becky and Dee Dee still haven't had time to put that page up, but they had time to transform their page into even more of a soft-core porn site. Which I think is pretty cute.

There's even a banner that advertises:

Our Humiliating Experiences (including photos!) Watch Us Being Humiliated Right Now!

Everything you could want to KNOW and SEE about us! (including our embarrassing photos!)
Chat with us, flirt with us or (gasp!) embarrass us even further!
Our most humiliating experiences ... exposed!
Our bare-bottomed spankings ... exposed!
Our most intimate moments ... exposed!
Our once private photos ... exposed!

So I think the question is conclusively closed on whether anyone should sympathize with the girls and their sob stories about being humiliated in school. It's pretty obvious they like to be humiliated.

Chat with us, flirt with us or (gasp!) embarrass us even further!

And that means Becky's excuse that she was depantsing guys in high school in self-defense goes out the window too. It's pretty obvious that the girls are into being humiliated. Otherwise why would they act like this? They weren't victims, they were just depantsing guys for the hell of it. And they went on doing it in camp and when they were babysitting.

And if you vote that Becky deserves to be spanked, you won't just be giving her what she deserves, but deep down what she wants too.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-05 01:47:46

Hey Becky,

I think Scorpiono has a pretty good suggestion. Ally couldn't defend you and let's face it, everything I, A1yitzi, Bracko and Scorpiono are saying about you is true. You've been a bad girl and you deserve that spanking. You've run out of arguments and excuses and now you're just hiding, but you can't hide forever.

Now is the time to admit you were wrong and take that spanking and if you ask really humbly, I might just go a little easier on you, because let's face it, we all know you couldn't stand up to a real spanking. Five minutes in and we'd find out just how high you can kick.

You were misbehaving in school from the beginning and all this time later and you still haven't learned your lesson. Even your friends can't defend your behavior. Even you can't defend your behavior, or you would have already done it by now.

Let me just repost A1yitzi's list here:

- showing disrespect for your teachers?
- throwing objects at other students?
- flashing your panties to all the boys at school during lunch hour?
- when caught naked by a few kids your age at the beach, staying naked and letting yourself be humiliated and even spanked rather than ask adults to intervene and help you or ask them to give you a towel?
- letting the neighbor boy next door see you masturbate with a vibrator next to your bedroom window?
- letting the sisters see their older brothers you were babysitting naked and watch them take baths?
- giving handjobs to your boyfriend while sitting in a movie theater - pulling down the swim trunks of a boy at a public pool and spanking him in front of everyone?
- stripping naked and having sex with your boyfriend in the backseat of a car in a parking lot at a high school event?
- putting a nude pic of yourself online, showing off your bare backside and asking if you should be spanked?
- talking about your boyfriend penis and how small it is to strangers on the web
- letting some friendly guy you know (not a boyfriend, though) spank you while buck naked on your birthday in front of all your friends?

So Becky, got any answers or are you ready to admit you deserved to be spanked?

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-05 05:44:05

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''For anyone who doubts that, take a look at the girls' website now... Which I think is pretty cute. There's even a banner that advertises, 'Our Humiliating Experiences (including photos!) Watch Us Being Humiliated Right Now!' ''

I don't really care what you think.

But if that helps to initially catch someone's eye so that they'll read how we've been sexually harassed in high school and end up taking my side in this debate, maybe even feel a little guilty that they had other thoughts about us initially, then it's worth a few snide comments by you.

So we use a little teasing to get guys reading what we want them to, the links at the bottom of the page. Big deal. It's just a little advertising. You have heard the phrase, ''sex sells''? Or are you really that lame?

You said, ''I think Scorpiono has a pretty good suggestion.''

He does NOT!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Or at least Becky should have the guts to chicken out of the debate and beg for leinency. Spanker's a reasonable dude. Maybe he might let her off with a short bare ass spanking if she mets a few other conditions he might want. Hey Spanker?''

When hell freezes over, you son of a bitch!

'Other conditions?' No doubt involving sex. But the only way that rat will ever engage in sex while I am in the same room with him is if he invites me over to watch his boyfriend fuck him in the ass.

And LEAVE ALLY ALONE!

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said, ''Ally couldn't defend you and let's face it, everything I, A1yitzi, Bracko and Scorpiono are saying about you is true. You've been a bad girl and you deserve that spanking.''

That's NOT true. a1yitzi might be mostly telling the truth about things I've done, but he's twisting and contorting them in a way to make it hard for me to defend. It's NOT fair!

For example, when he said that I am, ''talking about your boyfriend penis and how small it is to strangers on the web''

Yes, my boyfriend has a small penis. But it works and that's what counts. So, I've made a few comments about it. Big deal. It's just a penis, for crying out loud! A small one, true, but so what? I wish I had a hundred dollars for every time one of you crybabies complained about me talking about my boyfriend's penis!

Or how he said I deserved to be spanked because, ''letting the neighbor boy next door see you masturbate with a vibrator next to your bedroom window?''

That's also NOT true! Yes, it's true that I was doing what he said I was doing. I said that one our site. And, yes, it's true that the boy, Herbie Vogel, saw me doing what I was doing and told his friends at school what he saw me doing. But it's NOT true that I let him watch me doing that! That's a bald face lie! I didn't know he could see me doing it. He spied on me, the little pervert! He was nothing but a little Peeping Tom!

That's what I mean about it being so unfair. a1yitzi types up this big list of things that are true about me but then twists them around in a way to humiliate me when others read about it.

You said, ''You were misbehaving in school from the beginning and all this time later and you still haven't learned your lesson. Even your friends can't defend your behavior. Even you can't defend your behavior, or you would have already done it by now.''
I DID defend my behavior. What I could, anyway. Obviously I can't defend the disrespect I showed to my first grade teacher. But even YOU agreed that I didn't deserve the bare-bottom spanking in front of my classmates I received.

You guys are SO MEAN!

To Scorpiono:

You said, ''Is funny though how even Ally is now asking Becky if she was spanked. Wonder if Becky is going to tell her off and ask her if she was fingering herself when thinking about that question.''

It is NOT funny. And NO! I'm not going to tell her off! It's an embarrassing question, that's all. Ally has just as much a right as you to ask me questions!

I know that I can't both say I'll answer everything and then not do it. I know that. And I DO want to keep my promises. I just want you guys to show me some respect, that's all. Start treating me like an adult woman and not like a little girl. Why do you need to know every little detail about my life if it involves sex, nudity or humiliation?

Ally said, ''None of us are perfect. On the other hand most of us do not find ourselves stripped naked, figuratively speaking, with an audiences voting on and debating the choices we made in High School, private and public. Would you do well if this happened to you? Would any of you?''

Why don't you guys try answer that? Well? Put yourselves in my shoes. If a bunch of girls were ready to blackmail you into answering questions, how would you feel? How would you like it if some girl was threatening every day to post nude pics of you because you weren't keeping your promise?

Look, I know what I said. I know I made promises and pledges and agreements. But I, unlike what Scorpiono suggested, do NOT want to back out of them. I DO intend on keeping my word. And, yes, I know I gave you guys permission to embarrass me as a way of making sure I do. So, yes, I know it's not really blackmail, but it's darn close!

I honestly feel that I'm winning this debate. If I didn't, you guys would all be harping on me to give up already. But you haven't. Heck, not even Bad Girl Spanker is saying that! In fact, I am the one telling HIM to give up!

But if I end up losing the debate, then I lose. I'll accept what I agreed to no matter how degrading and humiliating he makes it for me. I am not going to cry, plead or beg for mercy. If he insists upon ripping off every single piece of clothing I have on in front of all his perverted friends and then proceeds to spank my bare bottom until I cry from the pain, then fine. He can do that. But that's what he'll have to do. He'll have to show all his friends what an asshole he really is (as if they probably don't know already).

And I am NOT going to back down from any of what I promised to do!

All I am asking for is for you guys to show at least some discretion in the type of questions you want me to answer.

What's so important whether I got spanked by a young boy or not after he caught me naked in the shower?

What's so bad that the occasional boy I babysat got caught naked by his younger sisters? That wasn't my fault. He went running out of the bathroom naked.

What's so bad about being caught having sex with my boyfriend? Are you saying none of you ever had sex someplace where maybe you shouldn't have?

What's so bad about my girlfriends tricking me and getting me spanked on my bottom on my birthday?

That's all supposed to make me a horrible person?

Yes, I admit some of my choices weren't exactly great. Most certainly my earlier choices in boyfriends. But I've moved past that.

And I'll tell you another thing. If I was interested in any of you, you'd all be kissing my ass to get me in bed with you. You'd be saying ''Becky won this debate, hands down!'' (All except Bad Girl Spanker. I'm obviously not his type. He's more interested in my boyfriend.)

But you are all losers and you know it. Hell, you guys are all so pathetic you can't even score with me in your little wet dreams!

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-05 07:35:50

Nice Becky,

you typed up a few thousand words when you only needed to type up one. Did you get spanked by Ernesto or not?

That's the agreement you made and if you want us to treat you like an adult, then answer it. If you don't, you will get treated like a little girl, right into your spanking. Even Ally asked you and she's supposed to be on your side. Looks like even your friends are sick and tired of your games.

Winning the debate? You're getting your cute little ass kicked, so badly that even Ally questioned you and couldn't defend a single one of Becky's Sluttiest Home Memories.

Embarrass us even further!

That works for me. Works for most of the guys here. We'll be happy to embarrass you, but don't give us that victim crap or expect anyone to buy the whole "We were Harassed in high school. Boo hoo" routine.

You're on record as saying that if a guy spreads rumors about his girlfriend, he has the right to post naked pictures of her online. So it sounds like your boyfriend has the right to post naked pictures of you online. After all you keep telling people about his small penis. Would you be happy if he went around describing ho loose your vagina was?

And, yes, it's true that the boy, Herbie Vogel, saw me doing what I was doing and told his friends at school what he saw me doing. But it's NOT true that I let him watch me doing that! That's a bald face lie! I didn't know he could see me doing it. He spied on me, the little pervert!

He didn't install a spycam in your bedroom, he looked through the window. If all he had to do was look through the window, that meant you were putting on a show of Becky and the Dildo and you wanted someone to see you. Maybe not Herbie. Maybe a cute guy across the street. Maybe it turned you on to think about someone seeing you?

And the kids you humiliated and then laughed over. You girls said it yourself, it's about humiliating boys to teach them respect for girls. So now you find yourself on the other end of it, with guys humiliating you to fix your attitude. Call it Karma.

Or making fun of a little boy's penis only to have him spank you on your bare ass in return.

Score with you Becky? All a guy needs to score with you is a few drinks and the right uniform. And if you're so confident I'm not interested in you sexually, I bet you'd be prepared to make a bet on that with your own body on the line. Oh what was that? Right, didn't think so.

The way to score with girls like you isn't to kiss your ass, it's to dominate you and I've done that. Now all you can do is whine and try to run away. Or just give up and give in.

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-11-05 10:10:45

Lots of tough talk from the little girl. Even playing the gay card again on Spanker. Ashley must be given Becky lessons on queer-bashing. At least we found out one thing. Spanker's reason for not disciplining Becky for not keeping her promises. He still thinks he's gonna bang her. Becky, just so you know, I scored plenty on you in my dreams. But to tell you the truth, Libby puts out better.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-11-05 18:25:23

Ally, I don't know what your problem is, nor do I care. But I do wish to clear up a few misconceptions you seem to have, if only for the benefit of anyone else reading these posts.

You speak a lot about choices. So let's go through them.

You are absolutely correct. None of us are perfect and that includes you and me. And I suspect neither of us would have an easy time dealing with being naked on the net with strangers and former classmates voting on the attractiveness of our various body parts or whether we should be spanked by the opposite sex in front of cheering onlookers.

But, be that as it may, the latter is Becky's choice. It may not be your choice and it certainly would not be my choice. But it was her choice and, given her last post, she is standing by it regardless of your tirade against me.

I see that thanks to Scorpiono's research, you were posting on this board long before me or any of the other guys. Now, you don't have to take my word for it, so check with the girls. But Becky had created polls asking if she should be spanked and the voting hadn't gone her way. Bad Girl Spanker was insistent upon collecting his reward, when I literally saved Becky's ass. I am the one who proposed the debate as an alternative to the stalemate that surrounded the voting which, given Bad Girl Spanker's record in holding Belinda and Dee Dee to their dares, would likely not have ended up very modestly for Becky.

As for the responses by Becky, you, Bad Girl Spanker and everyone else to what I said, let me clear something else up.

That list of Becky's actions was not meant as a list of what I think she deserves to be spanked for. If she wants to have sex in the back seat of a car where people can see her, that's her choice. I don't think she should be spanked for it. But I don't believe that's modest behavior.

On the other hand, letting herself be spanked by a guy on her naked backside at her own birthday party might be taken that perhaps she wants to be spanked, at least in a controlled situation by a male friend.

As for Bad Girl Spanker's contention that the girls website indicates that they weren't victims in high school, I disagree. How they are acting now doesn't absolve from blame the actions of the guys who snuck into a girls' high school locker room and took nude photos of three teenage girls, then posted them on the net and gave out copies of the pics at school. Some may say the girls deserved it for pantsing some of those guys, but that's a whole other argument, especially since the girls contend that the guys made sexual advances to them that were firmly rebuffed.

As for Becky's spanking, if I were in Bad Girl Spanker's shoes and Becky lost a bet to me and she showed up at my place to pay it off, took off her own clothes and laid down naked across my lap, I would have no problem what so ever spanking her cute bare ass in a fun sort of way.

But I would not go tearing all her clothes off in front of a crowd and beating her naked body into submission, no matter whether that was the bet or whether she stood there telling me it was O.K. to do. That's just my choice. It may not be Bad Girl Spanker's, but I just would not feel comfortable treating a young woman like that.

I also have no problem with Becky pulling out of her agreements. There may be consequences if she does, since she agreed to allow herself to be disciplined and humiliated if she doesn't keep her word. But I would not be one of those posting nude pics of her to punish her. That's my choice. But it may not be Bad Girl Spanker's or Scorpiono's.

But Becky, if she chooses, can reiterate that's how she expects to be disciplined. That may not be your choice, but as you said, ''They are her choices and her life.''

As for a few other comments I made, I just thought it might be fun to discuss Becky's essay on bare-bottom spankings for school children. Not in any way necessarily connected with Becky's behavior, but just as a topic of interest. There isn't necessarily a right or wrong opinion on it. I was just interested in hearing yours. And anyone else's for that matter.

I simply asked if you were still in high school, which would you rather get? A paddling in private by your principal with your clothes on or a bare ass spanking in front of everyone?

But if you want to go PMS'ing about it and taking offense rather than engage in a discussion about it, I guess that's your choice, too. Cheerio!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-09 17:43:21

You know when a lot of girls begin hanging out, they all wind up on the same monthly cycle. Ally's probably just PMSing along with them.

Now I see Becky is still playing dodgeball and not answering question. Dee Dee had time to rebuild the site into a "Come Humiliate Us" site, which I bet will be really popular. But her essay on what happened in the shower still isn't up.

Maybe it's time to take you at your word Dee Dee, what do you say? Want to be humiliated some more? Since Becky blamed you for the delay before, it sounds like maybe you're just too lazy to put up the page.

As to A1yitzi, taking the new site into context and the fact that the girls flirted with guys online by talking about having their skirts flipped up and how they would punish the guys

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=889428954

that just might be how they come on to guys

Meanwhile it seems to be Becky's idea to have her clothes torn off. She keeps going on about it all the time. I guess that's just how she wants it.

BGS

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-11-10 02:20:56

Bad Boy Wanker, you don't give up, do you? Is that how you finally got that guy to marry you?

You wore the garter, he tossed the bouquet. You both wore pink, cuz you both are gay!

Hey, Grinchie. How about writing a nice love poem for the newlyweds: Bad Girl Spanker and Lashiv?

Bad Girl Spanker, you have no right to complain about Becky not keeping her promise to answer questions when you don't answer them yourself. You made the same promise. I asked you weeks ago:

You've never been spanked by a boy? Never? How old are you? I take it you're an adult and done with school? That's a lot of years to go without ever having been spanked. They made that movie with Drew Barrymore, Never Been Kissed. But, Never Been Spanked? Didn't you ever play any kind of sports? Football? Baseball? Soccer? Didn't a coach ever spank you after a homerun or scoring a touchdown? Not even once? Didn't you or your friends ever clown around at lunch hour or in the hallway?

And to the rest of you losers, I would point out that since Bad Boy Spanker hasn't answered my questions, Becky shouldn't be punished for slacking off. More power to her for standing up and demanding equal treatment! If you are too ashamed to answer questions about being spanked, then Becky gets off, too. Take that, you rat!

Oh, my! I almost forgot!

How's that lesbian thing going for you? Does your new hubbie Lashivie know that you go around the net pretending to be a lesbian? But, you know what? Why not go all the way? Given as how you are so ashamed of your little penis that you don't want any of us to see it, they do have surgical options now, you know. You don't know how to use it anyway, from what Ashley has told me.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-10 23:07:56

Hey Eileen,

is that really the best you can do? I answered your question twice already. No, sorry didn't play any ass slapping sports like your friends do. Now Becky should have gone in for the ass slapping championships, but then again she was busy playing another kind of co-ed naked sport all through high school. Wasn't she?

Now it's Becky's turn to answer or get naked or maybe it's Dee Dee's turn. Or maybe we can make it your friend Alicia's turn. She looked really cute sitting on the potty just like a big girl.

You know she's all over the internet these days, right? A whole bunch of those joke sites put her picture up on the can and added all sorts of hilarious captions. I even saw Belinda on one of those sites, they were saying some pretty mean things about her mosquito bites.

Now personally I don't think she started life as a dude, but maybe she should really thank me for putting up some of her later pics after the birthday implants.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-10 23:34:49

Spanker, if Eileen's lesbian lover is on the net, you gotta post her pic! About time you shut these chicks up. All they do is keep bitch-slapping you around and you keep taking it.

How is Becky going ever learn anything when she avoids her responsibilities and agreements and sees her friends getting away with crap, too?

And what's this about Belinda? Are some dudes finally taking her dare? Post the links!

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-11 20:24:51

A1yitzi, your disingenuous attempt to position yourself on both sides fools no one or your pathetic claims that you are not cheering on Becky's humiliation when in fact you have proposed votes meant to edge Bad Girl Spanker into posting naked photos of her as punishment. I am glad however that you finally admit that Becky does not deserve to be spanked for her past.

Bracko, your dreams are exactly where your scoring will remain

Scorpiono, stop encouraging Bad Girl Spanker to do what you are too cowardly to do yourself. Is it any wonder that he is just as great a coward as you?

Bad Girl Spanker, Becky does not have to answer your question and is not under any obligation to do so, no matter what you or A1yitzi might claim. If she chooses to do so, it will be of her own free will.

If Becky insists on choosing to be held to those promises she has made, I will ask Becky, did Ernesto spank you, slap you or otherwise touch you?

Ally

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-12 03:06:45

Ally, if you believe so much that Becky shouldn't be spanked, then why don't you put your bare ass on the line with her? If she gets spanked, then so do you. If she doesn't, you don't. But you're the one without any courage.

Scorpiono, stop encouraging Bad Girl Spanker to do what you are too cowardly to do yourself.

Ally, let me explain something to you in the hope that maybe it can get through your airhead brain of yours. (You aren't a blonde, by chance, are you?)

I don't have any nude pics of this Alicia chick. Never talked to her, don't know what she looks like. Read some stuff of what other guys who've seen her nude have said about her. It was Spanker who said some guys have humiliated her and put her nude pics on the net. I simply asked if he could post a link to her nude pics. Now just WTF is wrong with that?

But if I were in Spanker's shoes, I wouldn't be so kind to these girls given the crap they've given him for so long, all the queer jokes, making fun of his small penis, making fun of his friend and saying he's been on a fucking gay honeymoon with him and all that crap. If I were in his place, you'd all be seeing Ashley's nude pics and then we'd seeif she still was in the mood to make wisecracks with her buttcrack and everything else on the net for everyone to see. But I don't have Ashley's nude pics either. If I did, I wouldn't be asking him to post them so I could check her out. Can you really be so stupid?

But if Spanker wants to act like a wimp sometimes, that's his business. I dunno. Maybe the dude gets off on it.

But remember in the end, and your friends should keep this in mind, he did post Belinda's and Dee Dee's nude pics. And neither chick has mouthed off much since. As for Becky, maybe he's just afraid she'll go in hiding too and maybe he'd rather have her worrying about it every day whether everyone will see her tits, ass and pussy.

If I had to say right now whether Becky deserves to be spanked, I can't honestly say I'm convinced 100%. But if she can't keep her promises, then I say spank her ass!

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-12 03:31:21

Do I hear the unattractive sound of a very small snakey whining? I think I do. Do you plan on putting your own hairy derriere on the line if Becky wins?

Ally

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-13 03:45:27

Hi, Ally,

Why are you complimenting Scorpiono? You shouldn't have said he has a small SNAKE. As he is too ashamed to show us what he's got, it's probably because he has a small WORM down there. LOL!

You asked me earlier, ''To Bad Girl Spanker, Becky does not have to answer your questions. If she answers them it is purely as a courtesy. If you were a gentleman you would show some patience and have some decency instead of making constant demands and issuing threats... But if Becky is interested in clearing the matter up for those sincerely interested, it might be better to ask her if she was spanked or slapped. The two are quite different.''

And again, ''If Becky insists on choosing to be held to those promises she has made, I will ask Becky, did Ernesto spank you, slap you or otherwise touch you?''

Yes, I DO stand by my promises! It's just that it's a little embarrassing to admit what happened, that's all.

I suppose it's my own fault for promising to answer questions about an incident that really was no big deal. I merely got caught in a compromising position.

But you are right. I can't make promises, ask to be held to them and then complain that I'm not being treated fairly (even though I am NOT being treated fairly by the guys on this board).

So let me just get this over with.

After I scolded Ernesto for peeing all over the floor, he wiped it up and I yelled at him again to get out of the bathroom after he called me a ''bitch.''

He did, but as he walked past me as I continued showering, I guess he sort of couldn't resist giving me a quick slap on my bottom.

That's ALL that happened. One slap. He was just acting like a little brat, that's all.

Of course I'm embarrassed about it, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I just didn't want all these perverts over here thinking I was somehow happy when I found out his father whipped him on his bare bottom in front of Libby after he embarrassed me in front of the workers by ripping my towel away. Even though Ernesto was wrong, what his father did to him was totally unjustified and Libby told him so in no uncertain terms!

As for Bad Girl Spanker, he doesn't know what the words ''courtesy'', ''gentleman'', ''patience'' or ''decency'' mean.

I might as well take the time to address a few other points others here have made.

Scorpiono said, ''I don't have any nude pics of this Alicia chick. ... It was Spanker who said some guys have humiliated her and put her nude pics on the net. I simply asked if he could post a link to her nude pics. Now just WTF is wrong with that?''

What is ''wrong with that''? OMG! If you don't know what's ''wrong with that'', you are truly a despicable human being!

You said, ''But if Spanker wants to act like a wimp sometimes, that's his business. I dunno. Maybe the dude gets off on it.''

The only thing he gets off on is looking in a mirror as he makes love to himself. He probably wishes he could clone himself.

You said, ''As for Becky, maybe he's just afraid she'll go in hiding too and maybe he'd rather have her worrying about it every day whether everyone will see her tits, ass and pussy.''

Am I hiding? I am just busy sometimes, that's all. I AM in college, whereas you are probably busy simply pumping gas or penises.

Bad Girl Spanker said, ''Meanwhile it seems to be Becky's idea to have her clothes torn off. She keeps going on about it all the time. I guess that's just how she wants it.''

Embarrass me? Yes, you'd do that. Humiliate me? No doubt. Spank me? I'm certain of that, too. But even I'm not yet sure you'd have the guts to rip all my clothes off. Oh, maybe you'd try something like those brats at the pool, like suddenly taking off my bikini top. But forcibly stripping me in front of a cheering crowd against my will? But we'll never know, because I'm kicking your scrawny little butt in this debate all the way back to Spankeyville or whatever the hell you call it in your childish little taunts on our guestbook.

To Bracko:

You said, ''Becky, just so you know, I scored plenty on you in my dreams. But to tell you the truth, Libby puts out better.''

You dreamt about Libby? OMG! What a coincidence! You were in HER dream!

And just so you know, Libby told me that in HER dream, after you unsuccessfully tried to ''score'' with her, you ended up like John Bobbitt. And I hope that image stays with you in bed tonight as you fall asleep.

To a1yitzi:

You said, ''I also have no problem with Becky pulling out of her agreements. There may be consequences if she does, since she agreed to allow herself to be disciplined and humiliated if she doesn't keep her word.''

I am NOT asking to be let out of my agreements.

Yes, I agreed to allow myself to be disciplined for breaking my promises. In fact, I INSIST upon it. I value honestly and commitment highly and if I fail to live up to the agreements I made, then I DO need to be taught a lesson, even if it means being seen naked and humiliated by you perverts. But as you can see, I HAVE kept my word. I HAVE kept my promises. And NONE of you can say I haven't!

I realize that there may still be some pending questions out there and if I fail to get to them, it's only because there is only so much time in the day.

I invite everyone to re-submit any RELEVANT question they feel I haven't addressed and I promise I will answer them truthfully and completely.

But I'm sure you would have to agree I shouldn't have to repeat previous answers? That's a question to YOU by the way, because even some of YOUR questions I have already answered.

Becky Romero

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?