The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 11

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

The Debate: Becky Romero vs. Bad Girl Spanker - Part 11

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm

To read Part 10, click here.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-13 05:47:09

Hey Becky,

So you got spanked by a little kid after you humiliated him, but you were the one who ended up spanked. How did it feel college girl, to have that boy spank your butt?

Nice start. But we're not done yet.

Yes, I agreed to allow myself to be disciplined for breaking my promises. In fact, I INSIST upon it. I value honestly and commitment highly and if I fail to live up to the agreements I made, then I DO need to be taught a lesson, even if it means being seen naked and humiliated by you perverts. But as you can see, I HAVE kept my word. I HAVE kept my promises. And NONE of you can say I haven't!

Glad you're so committed here Becky, but you haven't kept your word yet. Here's what you actually agreed to.

I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions.

So go ahead Becky, and if you get tardy, you might put on a show or maybe it'll turn out to be Dee Dee's fault.

Am I hiding? I am just busy sometimes, that's all. I AM in college, whereas you are probably busy simply pumping gas or penises

Becky, given your history, you're much more likely to be pumping penises. Wasn't that what you were doing last time you were busy? No more excuses, just get on with it girl or get ready for some disciplining.

Embarrass me? Yes, you'd do that. Humiliate me? No doubt. Spank me? I'm certain of that, too. But even I'm not yet sure you'd have the guts to rip all my clothes off.

Hell Becky, if ripping your clothes is what gets you going, off they'll come. Because let's face it, you barely have the guts to show your face anymore let alone make another feeble stab at the debate.

Oh and you were in my dream too, you were in front of a large crowd and getting stripped butt naked and everyone was taking pictures. I like my dream better than Libby's, especially since it's gonna come true soon.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-11-13 19:15:18

Bad Girl Spanker, I must admit that Becky's answer is in a way anti-climatic. Her constant refusal and whining about her not wanting to answer us as she promised led us all to conclude (correctly, as she now admits) that she was spanked on her bare ass by a young boy. But thanks to our persistence, especially yours and Scorpiono's, we finally got her on record admitting what we suspected all along.

Ironic, isn't it? That it was Ally repeatedly asking her the same question that perhaps led Becky to the realization that this question wasn't going away? So, thank you Ally for helping us to finally get Becky to admit what we all figured happened anyway: that a brashy, stubborn, rude, college girl got spanked on her bare ass by a little boy after embarrassing him!

Becky, like Bad Girl Spanker asked, how'd it feel? And what happened after he spanked you? Maybe he grabbed your boobs, too? Maybe squeezed them? How'd that feel? And what did the workers say to you when they found out that a young boy had just done what they no doubt wanted to do themselves, too?

No rush in answering my questions. Take your time. You deserve a little break. But you did promise to have Dee Dee put up that web page about this. And do remember to include the being-spanked part. Just don't take too long.

As for Ally's comments to me...

A1yitzi, your disingenuous attempt to position yourself on both sides fools no one or your pathetic claims that you are not cheering on Becky's humiliation when in fact you have proposed votes meant to edge Bad Girl Spanker into posting naked photos of her as punishment.

'Disingenuous'? That hurts. I am simply keeping an open mind, that's all. Bad Girl Spanker has obviously made his mind up that Becky should be spanked. So has Bracko. And so have you. You did say it her's choice. And since she has said she'd permit herself to be spanked, then I take it you are O.K. with her being stripped naked and spanked?

As for that past vote, Becky won it and wasn't punished. Did I complain that she won? Some dudes did, but not me. It was a fair vote and that was the end of it. And if I hadn't proposed it, maybe some guys here might have decided to punish Becky. But did she thank me for perhaps saving her from an embarrassing moment? Nope.

I am glad however that you finally admit that Becky does not deserve to be spanked for her past.

I said no such thing. I merely conceded that there are some specific incidents involving Becky, a few that I mentioned that have been talked about by everyone (including Becky herself) that are not deserving of a bare ass spanking. That's all. But there may others in which she should have been spanked, but wasn't. That panty-flashing incident at school, perhaps.

Speaking of which, I'd like to ask Becky a follow up question related to that. I think it was Scorpiono who already touched on it. Becky, if you were back in 6th grade at a school as a 12 year old that took your suggestion - that is, the school replaced corporal punishment using the paddle with bare ass spankings of students in front of their class for serious offenses - would panty-flashing be a serious enough offense for you (or any girl) to be exposed and spanked? And if so, panties down or merely exposed?

Now just to be clear, so that Ally doesn't throw a temper tantrum about it, since your teacher already punished you by making stand in front of the class and taking off your clothes, I personally feel that was punishment enough. So if you agree that such immodest conduct by a young girl is worthy of a spanking, I feel that no one on this board should agree that only proves you need one now (as a college girl). In other words, it shouldn't prove anything towards the debate. I'm just interested in your opinion and anyone's else who wishes to comment on it. And to be fair to the sexes, should a boy who mooned a classmate get spanked similarly?

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-15 03:18:38

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said:

So you got spanked by a little kid after you humiliated him, but you were the one who ended up spanked.

I did NOT get SPANKED by Ernesto. I got SLAPPED... ONCE. There is a difference, you know. But never mind that. I've answered you now and that's that. You can gloat about my embarrassment all you want but you can't use that against me in the debate.

You said:

How did it feel college girl, to have that boy spank your butt?

I was angry for him for acting like a little brat. I was obviously embarrassed, too. Now that I've answered you, enough about it!

You said:

Glad you're so committed here Becky, but you haven't kept your word yet. Here's what you actually agreed to. 'I further agree to post a link on my Depantsing Queens website detailing this incident in great length and must ask readers their opinions about my actions.'

There IS already a link to the detailed account of this (to where I was discussing this with that traitor, Jason). Dee Dee said she may just copy and paste it all to our site, too. I do need her help in doing the second part. I promise it will get done. Then, you and your little wanking perverted friends can opinionate to your little heart's content. And a little heart is all you have, if that! If you had a decent heart you wouldn't have forced me to answer that embarrassing question. But at least it's over with now.

You said:

Becky, given your history, you're much more likely to be pumping penises. Wasn't that what you were doing last time you were busy?

If you saw that nearly naked total hunk a few feet away, you'd have wanted to get your hands all over him, too! LOL!

You said:

let's face it, you barely have the guts to show your face anymore let alone make another feeble stab at the debate.

Is that your way of saying you miss me? How pathetically lame!

But this coming summer after we graduate, I'm going to have even less time to read your rants about me. My girlfriends and I plan on going to Europe for a whole month! And I won't be thinking of you for even one split second! Unless we come across any nude men with tiny penises! I might not be able to help but be reminded of you in that case. LOL!

To a1yitzi:

You said:

So, thank you Ally for helping us to finally get Becky to admit what we all figured happened anyway: that a brashy, stubborn, rude, college girl got spanked on her bare ass by a little boy after embarrassing him!

Can't you idiots read? I got SLAPPED, not SPANKED.

You said:

Becky, like Bad Girl Spanker asked, how'd it feel? And what happened after he spanked you? Maybe he grabbed your boobs, too? Maybe squeezed them? How'd that feel? And what did the workers say to you when they found out that a young boy had just done what they no doubt wanted to do themselves, too?

OMG! You f------ pervert!

As for what happened after that one SLAP, all that pretty much happened after that was that I yelled at him to get out of the bathroom. After Ernesto ripped my towel away later when I was in the kitchen leaving me naked in front of Libby and the three men, I never saw those workers for the rest of the day. I was obviously too embarrassed to face them. I honestly don't know if they ever found out that I got SLAPPED on my bottom by the boy.

You said:

And if I hadn't proposed it, maybe some guys here might have decided to punish Becky. But did she thank me for perhaps saving her from an embarrassing moment? Nope.

Why do I need to thank you for doing what was only right and fair? You give yourself far too much credit. Grow up!

You said:

But there may others in which she should have been spanked, but wasn't. That panty-flashing incident at school, perhaps. Speaking of which, I'd like to ask Becky a follow up question related to that. I think it was Scorpiono who already touched on it. Becky, if you were back in 6th grade at a school as a 12 year old that took your suggestion - that is, the school replaced corporal punishment using the paddle with bare ass spankings of students in front of their class for serious offenses - would panty-flashing be a serious enough offense for you (or any girl) to be exposed and spanked? And if so, panties down or merely exposed? Now just to be clear, so that Ally doesn't throw a temper tantrum about it, since your teacher already punished you by making stand in front of the class and taking off your clothes, I personally feel that was punishment enough. ... And to be fair to the sexes, should a boy who mooned a classmate get spanked similarly?

OMG! I ALREADY answered the part about being punished in class for flashing my panties on the playground that day. And, as I ALREADY said, my teacher did NOT force me to remove ALL of my clothes in front of the class.

As far as your HYPOTHETICAL question is concerned, I'll answer it.

Yes, I'll concede that such conduct, perhaps if done repeatedly, might warrant being given a spanking in front of one's whole class. I'm not sure it should warrant a bare-bottom spanking, at least not for the first offense. But I'll concede that it could be a so-called ''spankable offense.'' But, if so, then it must be so noted in the school disciplinary code, so that girls know AHEAD OF TIME what the punishment will be if they get caught flashing their panties. Why does this interest you so much? Did you have a lot of female classmates flashing their panties at you? LOL!

As for the mooning, that's more serious as the boy is baring his butt. So, certainly that's worth a spanking. And since his butt was already bare, it might as well be spanked that way, too! (and, yes, the same punishment should be given to a girl who was caught mooning.)

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-16 02:43:57

Hey Becky

does saying that he slapped your bare bottom really make you feel better than saying he spanked your bare bottom? Because he did spank you. It must have been really humiliating for a college girl to be spanked by a little boy. So humiliating that even now you can't even use the word 'spanked'. So humiliating you risked being naked here just to avoid answering the question. Don't you think that's because you know you got what you deserved.

And now you've admitted one thing you did that deserved a spanking. I'm sure we can find plenty more.

But back to your clothes removing, if the teacher had told you to take your panties off too, would you have done it?

Enjoy your European vacation, it's a chance for you to get naked and embarrassed on a whole new continent. Hmm do I sense a story there?

BGS

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-11-17 12:23:15

That bitch! That fucking little bitch! Girl Spanker, did you see what she did? That fucking cunt, Libby?

She cut my penis off! She fucking cut my penis right off and then laughed about to all of you.

I demand you punish that FUCKING CUNT! I want her humiliated. I want her so fucking humiliated here she'll that she never show her fucking face here again!

And dont you go giving me any shit that this aint your problem. How the fuck would you like if she cut your fucking penis off? You better fuck that bitch so bad! Fucking post all the nude pics of her and that fucking hairy beaver everyone else says she has. I want those dudes from her school hanging around her to see her fucking naked from head to toe. And leave her nudes up until she's over your knee fucking naked right next to Becky getting her fucking bare ass spanked. Then I want her shaved so there aint a single fucking hair covering her pussy for everyone to see! About time someone teaches these fucking bitches a lesson.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-11-17 19:25:56

Bracko, you going after Belinda's record for the number of times using the F-word in a single post or something?

Becky, you wrote this:

Yes, I'll concede that such conduct, perhaps if done repeatedly, might warrant being given a spanking in front of one's whole class. I'm not sure it should warrant a bare-bottom spanking, at least not for the first offense. But I'll concede that it could be a so-called ''spankable offense.''

So then Becky, you concede that your panty-flashing should have gotten you spanked in front of everyone, perhaps even on your bare ass for repeated offenses (that is, if your teachers spanked).

But you've already noted two instances in which your teachers spanked you (first and second grade) and you've said other students got spanked. Seems to me your school did have a policy of spanking students. You just admitted that your sixth grade panty-flashing warranted a spanking in front of the class. And if you panty-flashed more than once, shouldn't your panties have come down, also?

Gotcha!

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-18 22:32:33

To Bracko:

What's wrong? Aren't there any drug or alcohol rehab locations near you?

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said:

It must have been really humiliating for a college girl to be spanked by a little boy. So humiliating that even now you can't even use the word 'spanked'. So humiliating you risked being naked here just to avoid answering the question. Don't you think that's because you know you got what you deserved. And now you've admitted one thing you did that deserved a spanking. I'm sure we can find plenty more.

I was not SPANKED. I was SLAPPED. And I did NOT say I deserved to have my bare bottom slapped by him. YOU did. The boy was just being a brat and took advantage of the fact that my back was turned to him at the time.

You said:

But back to your clothes removing, if the teacher had told you to take your panties off too, would you have done it?

OMG! Give me a break! I was only 12-years old at the time. To be sure, if my teacher had ordered me to take off my skirt completely, I probably would have complied. I WAS only in 6th grade at the time and still not very confident in speaking up for myself. As for my panties, I'm sure I would have cried and begged and cried some more before ultimately taking them off in front of everyone. But it probably wouldn't have come to that because that old hag would have lost her patience with me and would simply have pulled them down herself.

You said:

Enjoy your European vacation, it's a chance for you to get naked and embarrassed on a whole new continent. Hmm do I sense a story there?

DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T YOU DARE write any more of your perverted stories designed to embarrass me! I've had enough of you humiliating me like that!

To a1yitzi:

You said:

So then Becky, you concede that your panty-flashing should have gotten you spanked in front of everyone, perhaps even on your bare ass for repeated offenses (that is, if your teachers spanked).

As I said, in conjunction with my earlier statements, if I had attended a school that used bare-bottom spankings as corporal punishment (instead of paddling - and I would have preferred attending a spanking school over a paddling school, but luckily my school was neither), then, yes, my conduct (flashing my panties to a cute boy) would have warranted such a punishment. But you have a hard head. Cannot you read? You have to force me to repeat myself?

You said:

But you've already noted two instances in which your teachers spanked you (first and second grade) and you've said other students got spanked. Seems to me your school did have a policy of spanking students.

There was no OFFICIAL spanking policy at my school. I don't recall even SEEING a student conduct book. And I NEVER saw or heard of ANY 6th graders or above getting spanked, let alone on their bare-bottoms in front of the class, at my school. I am only saying that if I had attended a different school that had such policies, then I concede that I should have been spanked per such policy. I wouldn't have liked it, would have felt it wasn't fair, and probably wouldn't have behaved more modestly with my skirt until I had been completed humiliated several times. But that's all HYPOTHETICAL because my school didn't have such a policy.

You said:

You just admitted that your sixth grade panty-flashing warranted a spanking in front of the class. And if you panty-flashed more than once, shouldn't your panties have come down, also? Gotcha!

Around two years later, when my 8th grade teacher caught me and another girl flashing our panties to a cute boy across the playground, we were called aside and got a stern lecture. But that was in private. And that's as far as it went.

Under your HYPOTHETICAL scenario at a school with an OFFICIAL student conduct policy that permitted bare-bottom spankings in front of the class, then I suppose I would have got one because I had been caught doing that more than once.

But that isn't a ''Gotcha'' because it's only HYPOTHETICAL. I WAS punished and humiliated by my teachers, just in a different way. Maybe not as embarrassing a way as you would have preferred, but embarrassing just the same.

You said you wanted to discuss my proposal to replace paddlings with spankings. That's all I'm doing. I'm NOT admitting that I deserve to be spanked given the conditions I was actually in. Only in alternating settings and hypothetical's that you guys are asking me about. So, give it up.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-19 02:23:05

Becky,

No you were spanked. And considering you humiliated the boy and made fun of his penis, when he spanked your bare bottom it was deserved. It sounds like you were the one acting like a brat and you got spanked for it. And that's what you find so humiliating.

But, if so, then it must be so noted in the school disciplinary code, so that girls know AHEAD OF TIME what the punishment will be if they get caught flashing their panties.

Your school's spanking policy was unofficial, but since you already admitted that you would have deserved a bare bottom spanking for a repeat offense... the school's disciplinary code doesn't matter because you already know what you deserved.

I wouldn't have liked it, would have felt it wasn't fair, and probably wouldn't have behaved more modestly with my skirt until I had been completed humiliated several times.

So it would have taken more than one bare bottom spanking to teach you a lesson, Becky? Is that right.

DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T YOU DARE write any more of your perverted stories designed to embarrass me! I've had enough of you humiliating me like that!

If I decide to humiliate you I will. I'm in control here and you're not. And considering how much time you wasted dragging this out, if you don't want to be humiliated, get cracking on the page.

BGS

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-19 03:24:29

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said:

No you were spanked. And considering you humiliated the boy and made fun of his penis, when he spanked your bare bottom it was deserved. It sounds like you were the one acting like a brat and you got spanked for it.

No, I was SLAPPED, not SPANKED. Besides, a spanking is more like a punishment. Ernesto was just being a brat. He wasn't 'punishing me.' If he felt he was, his reaction would have been totally different. Instead, he was just acting up and thought it was funny.

You said:

Your school's spanking policy was unofficial, but since you already admitted that you would have deserved a bare bottom spanking for a repeat offense... the school's disciplinary code doesn't matter because you already know what you deserved.

As you said, my ''school's spanking policy was unofficial.'' End of story. Period!

You said:

So it would have taken more than one bare bottom spanking to teach you a lesson, Becky? Is that right.

OMG! I was just a young girl at the time.

Remember, I don't think kids should be paddled OR spanked, but if I had to chose one or the other, I'd rather take my chances that extremely poor conduct might result in me being spanked in class on my bare bottom a few times a year than be routinely physically abused and beaten with a wooden paddle every week or so by some adult male brute behind a closed office door for merely trivial offenses just so he could wank himself off after I walk out in shame after being totally humiliated.

But, if our school would have had an official policy that spanked girls AND boys in class on our exposed, bare bottoms for very poor conduct and we knew IN ADVANCE that's what would have happened, I would have had no excuse if that happened to me. And I don't doubt it would have.

At least, however humiliating, I would have had the courage to attend such a school rather than be paddled. UNLIKE YOU! I would have sure liked to have seen you with your pants and underpants pulled down to your ankles getting spanked over the lap of some of our female teachers.

And don't give me any of that baloney that you wouldn't have gotten spanked at school if your school had a spanking policy like I discussed (and proposed as an alternative to paddling). Your conduct on this board indicates you've always had a chip on your shoulder. One that some of my female teachers would have removed quickly (along with your pants! LOL!). You'd have been bare bottomed and spanked and I would have enjoyed every minute of it! So would have Libby and Belinda. And I don't think you'd have become so cocky a person now. Although, 'cocky' is probably the wrong word to describe you. It implies you also have something big enough down there to qualify as a 'cock.' But describing your attitude as being 'thumbtacky' doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

But as I said and YOU agreed, it's all hypothetical because my school didn't have any such official policy. That was in the early 90s when I was spanked at school and times have changed. Today, many schools heavily document disciplinary procedures. Many still don't. I think it's good that procedures are documented. But many schools still have ad hoc policies that sometimes vary from teacher to teacher or student to student, which are unfair.

You said:

If I decide to humiliate you I will. I'm in control here and you're not.

That's what you are, alright. A CONTROL FREAK!

You said:

And considering how much time you wasted dragging this out, if you don't want to be humiliated, get cracking on the page.

Dee Dee promised me that she'll help me put it up by next weekend. In the meantime, there's already a link to the thread here. Satisfied?

But remember. WE control the DELETE key. And if you write any more stories to humiliate me, they'll be gone in less time than it takes your boyfriend to lubricate his penis.

I've had enough of you threatening me with those sick, perverted stories you've written about me. And if you know what's good for you, you'll apologize for writing the ones you did.

As for everyone else reading this, I would like to point out that I've issued similar demands to Bad Girl Spanker before. Can any of you find those stories other than in a couple of places (like that stupid site with stories from a bunch of little wanking perverts and another one where it's long, dead and buried and impossible for anyone to find?) No! And you want to know why? Because he knows he'd better not post anymore if he knows what's good for him.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-19 06:54:40

Becky,

You were spanked. Is it really so hard to admit it? It's pretty funny to see you hiding behind calling it a slap. What really bothers you about it is that you got punished just like a little girl, for once.

Your school's policy varied from teacher to teacher but most kids know when they've done something wrong. I'm sure you did too and you knew you deserved to get punished. That's the real reason you would have stripped naked and taken a bare bottom punishment too.

Dee Dee promised me that she'll help me put it up by next weekend. In the meantime, there's already a link to the thread here. Satisfied?

Not really, since your version left things out, like your spanking. So you better get it right on the page.

The fantasies of me getting spanked in school are cute, but when I did something wrong I was smart about it. So I would much rather have been around to see you get spanked.

Your DELETE key doesn't work on my polls or on the spanking and ENF sites online where your stories go when they're complete. They don't even work on that Wiki bio of you. Besides I've got something better than the DELETE key, I've got the NAKED key. Remember that commercial,

http://www.funny-games.biz/videos/830-juicedcommercial.html

Well the NAKED button kinda works like that except you and Dee Dee don't need bigger boobs. Now Belinda is another matter. And the only one who's going to be apologizing here is you.

BGS

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-11-19 17:35:22

most kids know when they've done something wrong. I'm sure you did too and you knew you deserved to get punished. That's the real reason you would have stripped naked and taken a bare bottom punishment too.

Bad Girl Spanker, I have to disagree.

Becky has a difficult time enough now knowing when she's wrong and in need of a spanking to help straighten her out. I'm sure when she was a little girl, it was even worse.

I think the reason she would have taken off her skirt and panties in front of all her classmates is because she was told to by her teacher. Just look at how she let herself be humiliated by that girl she said bullied her, even to the point she let herself be spanked by some boys on her naked ass at the beach.

Granted, Becky may not think she'd behave that way now, but in every woman, there's still that little girl inside. And in the end, if we win this debate, I suspect she'll do just what she's told to do: strip naked and take her spanking over your knee. She might whine and cry a little first and it might take a few hard smacks over her clothed ass to bring her in line, but in the end she'll revert back to being that little girl.

Now, Becky, I have something to ask about what you said.

No, I was SLAPPED, not SPANKED. Besides, a spanking is more like a punishment. Ernesto was just being a brat. He wasn't 'punishing me.' If he felt he was, his reaction would have been totally different. Instead, he was just acting up and thought it was funny.

Please elaborate on that. Tell us just how exactly did Ernesto act after he 'slapped' you and we'll decide whether he was 'just acting up' or whether he was really punishing you.

How did you react and what did you say to him after you got your naked ass 'slapped' by a boy half your age?

And what did he say or do after that?

After I scolded Ernesto for peeing all over the floor, he wiped it up and I yelled at him again to get out of the bathroom after he called me a ''bitch.'' He did, but as he walked past me as I continued showering, I guess he sort of couldn't resist giving me a quick slap on my bottom.

You said you yelled at him to get out just before he 'slapped' you. What exactly did you say?

I find it hard to believe that after he called you a 'bitch' that all you did was tell him to leave.

Maybe you said more than just 'Get out of the bathroom.' Maybe you made fun of his small penis again and he punished you by 'slapping' your bare ass. In that case, by your own admission, that would make it a spanking, wouldn't it? And a well deserved spanking, too!

So tell us in detail exactly what was said and transpired immediately before and after you, the grown-up college co-ed, got her naked bare ass smacked by a little boy.

Remember, you're still bound to answer these questions and we can't let it determine the outcome of the debate. That is, unless you refuse to answer.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-11-20 02:23:43

To Bad Girl Spanker:

You said:

You were spanked. Is it really so hard to admit it? It's pretty funny to see you hiding behind calling it a slap. What really bothers you about it is that you got punished just like a little girl, for once.

I was NOT being punished. And my bottom was only SLAPPED, not SPANKED.

You said:

The fantasies of me getting spanked in school are cute, but when I did something wrong I was smart about it. So I would much rather have been around to see you get spanked.

You would have been SPANKED. But don't worry. As our teacher would have spanked you, she probably would have let you face away from the class. And given how even more undeveloped you would have been then, even with you bending over slightly, we wouldn't have been able to see much hanging down on the other side. LOL!

And that's what we would have done. LOL! Libby, Belinda, myself and all the rest of the girls. LOL! And teased you until you cried (or at least until our teacher told us to stop). And you know why? Because you would have deserved it. And you KNOW IT!

You said:

Your DELETE key doesn't work on my polls or on the spanking and ENF sites online where your stories go when they're complete.

Think not? Better think again. Where are your polls? Can anyone find them? The only links to them that I'm aware are the ones that might be on this poll or on our site. As for other sites, that's a joke. You've blustered and threatened and all you can come up with is that one where those little wanking perverts hang out and another where your stupid story is long, dead and buried and impossible to find

You said:

Well the NAKED button kinda works like that except you and Dee Dee don't need bigger boobs.

WOW! Was that actually a COMPLIMENT?

To a1yitzi:

You said:

Tell us just how exactly did Ernesto act after he 'slapped' you and we'll decide whether he was 'just acting up' or whether he was really punishing you.

He acted like a little brat who got away with something he knows he shouldn't have tried to do. Like a little kid who sneaks his hand into the cookie jar after his mother told him not to.

You said:

How did you react and what did you say to him after you got your naked ass 'slapped' by a boy half your age?

I already told you. I was embarrassed, you idiot! Actually, I was also in shock at first, that he dared even to do that. When I turned around, I also was trying to cover myself with my arms and hands.

You said:

And what did he say or do after that?

For one thing, he stuck his tongue out at me. Obviously, he was acting like a brat, not like a boy who thought he had punished me.

You said:

You said you yelled at him to get out just before he 'slapped' you. What exactly did you say? I find it hard to believe that after he called you a 'bitch' that all you did was tell him to leave. Maybe you said more than just 'Get out of the bathroom.' Maybe you made fun of his small penis again and he punished you by 'slapping' your bare ass.

I don't see what that has to do with anything. What difference does it make? But, fine. Have it your way. I will say that at that point I, in no way whatsoever, even made a reference to his small penis. There! Satisfied?

You said:

So tell us in detail exactly what was said and transpired immediately before and after you, the grown-up college co-ed, got her naked bare ass smacked by a little boy.

Haven't I 'detailed' it enough already? Enough already! Stop pestering me about this! What more do you need to know?

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-20 05:40:20

Becky,

Your cute little bottom got spanked. Just the way it's going to be. It's pretty funny when you can't admit that and you keep protesting "NO I WAS SLAPPED NOT SPANKED" just like a little girl.

Now if you had a chance to do it over again, would you have made fun of his penis, knowing he would spank your bare bottom if you did?

You've already admitted that being spanked bare bottom in school had and would have had a positive effect on your behavior, which is the difference between us. You already admitted that you did things that would have deserved a bare bottom spanking. You even chose bare bottom spanking over paddling.

All you need to do is show up for your punishment. Since I've seen you naked from head to toe, I can say that your boobs are good, but your ass could use a little reddening to improve your attitude. And since you're complaining about people not being able to find my story about your little adventure at the pool, over the weekend I'm going to fulfill your wish and see how many sites I can get it on. See, and you keep saying I'm not a gentleman.

BGS

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-20 19:42:23

A1yitzi and Bad Girl Spanker,

Becky answered your perverted questions in some detail already. Much more detail than she had to. You have your answer. Be satisfied with that. You did not succeed in humiliating her or whatever your perverted motives were and none of this is relevant to the argument at hand in either case.

I believe it is time now to move on.

Ally

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-21 02:57:14

Spanker! WTF! I go out of town for a few days and miss all the fun!

Ha, ha, ha! So Becky finally admitted that she got her bare butt spanked by a young boy. Or slapped, if that's what she wants to call it.

Butt I can see why you dragged this out, Becky. You just couldn't bare telling us how humiliated you felt! Ha, ha, ha.

Ally, still PMSing?

Do I hear the unattractive sound of a very small snakey whining? I think I do. Do you plan on putting your own hairy derriere on the line if Becky wins?

And do you intend to put your hairy snatch on the line if Becky loses? Or maybe it isn't so hairy. But are you going to risk standing in front of me, Spanker and the rest of the guys and pulling down your panties along side Miss Naked Becky?

I don't know why you keep attacking me. I actually agree with you a little. I don't care about the word games about whether Becky was spanked or slapped.

The bottom line (pun intended) is that a young boy hit Becky on her bare butt with his bare hand. Right, Becky?

But did she do anything about it, other than yell at him to get out of the room? Apparently not. That hardly seems like the brashy college girl we've all cum to know and love.

When Becky got her butt grabbed in high school she went around pantsing every guy within range. And when that young boy stripped her bikini off at the pool, she pulled down his swimming trunks and spanked his naked ass, then saw to it the boy's mom did so in front of a bunch of girls.

That's why I think she owes us more. For all we know that boy slapped her again and again. One slap here, one slap there.

Becky, how many slaps would it have taken for what Ernesto did to your bare butt to be called a spanking?

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-11-23 07:07:41

So Becky got her butt spanked by that kid after all. Doesn't surprise me any, he saw a hot girl naked covering herself up and being a bitch about it. So he taught her a little lesson. Doesn't look like she learned it though because she's still being a bitch.

Looks like Becky got her bare ass spanking after all

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-11-23 18:20:15

Becky, just that fact that Ally is trying to get you off the hook by saying you've provided enough detail indicates she must know that you're leaving something out.

For one thing, he stuck his tongue out at me. Obviously, he was acting like a brat, not like a boy who thought he had punished me.

And what else did he do? Saying 'for one thing' indicates he did more than sticking out his tongue.

He acted like a little brat who got away with something he knows he shouldn't have tried to do. Like a little kid who sneaks his hand into the cookie jar after his mother told him not to.

Interesting comparison. Why would you say that? Did Ernesto sneak his fingers into something?

Scorpiono made a good point. It seems awfully uncharacteristic of you to let that boy get away with spanking/slapping your bare ass. Are you sure you didn't say anything else besides telling him to get out?

Becky, we've all been more than patient. Now it's time for you to come clean. Squeaky naked shower clean for us all to see if you prefer not to answer us. I'm sure than can be arranged, right Bad Girl Spanker?

As for this whole bare bottom spanking at school thing, Becky's made it clear what school she'd prefer going to if she had a choice between a school that paddled students over clothes or spanked students on their bare asses in class. She chose the latter (bare ass spankings). But since Becky challenged Bad Girl Spanker that he wouldn't have had the guts to make the same choice, I think it's only fair that he be given the opportunity to answer that without Becky putting words into his mouth.

It is a fascinating choice. As a guy, I must say I'd have sure liked to have seem some of the hot chicks I knew in high school spanked on their bare asses a few feet away from me as I sat at my desk in the front row. But at the same time, I'm not so sure I would have liked some of my hot chick teachers seeing my dick at attention and then spanking me in front of the some of those same girls that I'd been unsuccessfully hitting on. Not to mention the fat, porky ones.

Bad Girl Spanker, would you have made the same choice as Becky, knowing that you could have had your pants and underwear pulled down for an in-class spanking, fully exposed to a female teacher and fellow students, including girls, or would you have rather that the school paddled all students over their clothes instead?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-11-26 01:37:57

Becky, remember what you promised? That you'd put up the whole account of Ernesto spanking your bare butt on your website?

Dee Dee promised me that she'll help me put it up by next weekend.

You said that on 11/18. It's 'next weekend' now. Well? Where is it?

Of course, why not go ahead and break your promises and your commitments when there's no embarrassing consequences to you for doing so.

Bad Girl Spanker, remember this?

If I decide to humiliate you I will. I'm in control here and you're not. And considering how much time you wasted dragging this out, if you don't want to be humiliated, get cracking on the page.

You in control of Becky? Yeah, sure, bud. Your threats to punish her are almost as lame as her promises.

And since you're complaining about people not being able to find my story about your little adventure at the pool, over the weekend I'm going to fulfill your wish and see how many sites I can get it on.

Yeah, you sure made Becky wet her panties with that threat.

Face it, dude. She's caught on to your empty threats. That's why the fuck she's so arrogant and pissy with you all the time.

If you're right and she really does fancy you and the two of you end up hooking up and getting hitched, we all know who will be wearing the pants. She'll have you so controlled and trained she'll have you sitting down to piss within a month.

And not to be left out, A1yitzi had this little gem to say:

I'm not so sure I would have liked some of my hot chick teachers seeing my dick at attention and then spanking me in front of the some of those same girls that I'd been unsuccessfully hitting on. Not to mention the fat, porky ones.

WTF! You unsuccessfully hit on fat, porky chicks? That's fucking lame, dude. Really.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-11-27 09:15:45

Shut the fuck up you asshole! I still want to know WTF you pussies are going to do about that fucking cunt Libby.

She fucking cut my penis off and you pussies aren't fucking doing shit about it!

I demand you punish that FUCKING CUNT! I want her humiliated. I want her so fucking humiliated here she'll that she never show her fucking face here again!

And dont you go giving me any shit that this aint your problem. How the fuck would you like if she cut your fucking penis off? You better fuck that bitch so bad! Fucking post all the nude pics of her and that fucking hairy beaver everyone else says she has. I want those dudes from her school hanging around her to see her fucking naked from head to toe. And leave her nudes up until she's over your knee fucking naked right next to Becky getting her fucking bare ass spanked. Then I want her shaved so there aint a single fucking hair covering her pussy for everyone to see! About time someone teaches these fucking bitches a lesson.

If you dudes don't do what I say it can only mean one thing: that you are all licking Becky's cunt and that's how she's protecting Libby from the total fucking humiliation she fucking deserves. I hope she fucking cuts all your penises off and see how the fuck you all like it!

Image Posted by Charlton_McNulty on 2007-11-28 03:36:10

I think the young women exhibiting themselves and their bodies on this poll and their web site deserve whatever humiliation comes their way in terms of their candid and revealing photographs being freely distributed across the WWW.

For example, Miss Belinda Ramirez has dared people to post her naked photos on the WWW. I hope she gets her wish in spades and that when she gets out of college and applies for job interviews and meets potential boyfriends, her potential employers and dates read and see everything about herself and her body that she has freely laid bare to the whole word.

On the other hand, as the post directly above shows the apparent level of intelligence of the readers of this board, Miss Becky Romero would seem to have vindicated herself in the so-called debate.

I've been reading the back and forth banter between her and her foes over the past few months, and the discussion in that time has moved more along to forcing or requiring Becky to reveal conversations or experiences for the sole purpose of causing her embarrassment and less so towards proving the contention that she either desires or deserves to be spanked.

It appears that her foes have given up in discussing and debating specific aspects of her lifestyle and childhood behavior in school, either for lack of clarity on their part or the tacit admission that her antics aren't worthy of such an extraordinary public punishment.

I might be persuaded that she may have deserved to have had her rear end exposed and spanked before her classmates for some of her own admissions of poor student behavior, but not now as an adult woman before a private party with cameras and videos in the scenario she agreed to. To humiliate and assault her today as an adult in that manner for having done a few misguided antics in the past as a teenager (such as purposely exposing her undergarments at school or embarrassing some boys she babysat) would be extraordinarily cruel, not to mention that she may be putting herself in a potentially dangerous situation. It may also expose her spanker to serious consequences should she be later sexually assaulted by any of his guests, just as individuals may be held liable to guests they serve drinks to who then later drive drunk.

That all said, I would not object to seeing one of these young woman get her due. Miss Ashley Randle's continuous gay bashing should not go unpunished. Her bigoted comments towards Bad Girl Spanker reflect an ignorant understanding of homosexual relationships. Some of her posts almost point to a jealously of sorts over his relationship with another man, as if that relationship underscores that perhaps she was in the past rejected by a former lover for a man and she is lashing out now at another gay man for rejecting her hidden sexual advances.

Image Posted by James19 on 2007-11-28 07:25:27

Bracko man, seriously calm down

it's like only symbolic

Image Posted by James19 on 2007-11-28 07:31:37

Okay let's get all the screaming and stuff out of the way

Looking over all these arguments, Becky did admit that getting spanked would have improved her behavior and that she deserved to be spanked in school. So Spanker has won some points there.

On the other hand there's a lot of time spent arguing over Becky's shower spanking. Spanker, A1yitzi and Scorpiono are right about Becky getting spanked not slapped. It's not important though. And Becky didn't behave too unreasonable even if she was being a bitch about it.

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-11-28 16:33:48

You are completely WRONG and IGNORANT.

Becky's statement was a purely hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question. Stop treating it as a real answer you liars!

Ally

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2007-11-29 03:25:44

Seems to me hypothetical situations are a legit argument

Image Posted by Charlton_McNulty on 2007-11-29 03:55:42

James, I believe Miss Ashley Randle should be punished for her homophobia and gay bashing. Since posting nude photos of these young women would appear to be the preferred choice of all of you to discipline them, I would favor such disciplinary action towards her. Perhaps you can begin her corrective punishment? After all, if you truly believe your allegation is true, then what do you have to fear? The feigned anger from a young woman who was actually secretly desiring to be seen bare by the world?

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-12-01 20:07:54

p.s. silly one word posts like those from steve stop and others will be deleted

dee dee randle

The debate is continued here.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?