Becky Admits Bare Bottom Spankings Are Effective for Girls

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

Becky Admits Bare Bottom Spankings Are Effective for Girls

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-04-29 14:08:55

No school punishment is more effective (or shameful) on girls than receiving a bare-bottom spanking in front of her class

To be stripped of your panties, of your modesty, and of your dignity and then to be spanked on your bare-bottom, especially having it given to you by a man, leaves us feeling much more ashamed and leaves us with a long-lasting impression of our punishment.

I have no doubt that if I had more teachers who believed in shameful corporal punishments like Judge Parker or Gary Freudenthal, my panties would have even more frequently hit the floor during my school years as I blushed with the embarrassment and humiliation that comes from being naked and totally exposed from the waist down. Having to face my teachers after the spankings I did receive - as well as my classmates who witnessed my spankings, observed my nakedness and teased me - was a constant reminder of my shame.

Freudenthal is correct about one thing. Spankings like that are never forgotten.

http://depantsingqueens.com/ohio-judge-oks-bare-bottom-spankings-of-teenage-schoolgirls.html

Looks like Becky might have come around to admitting that Spanker was right after all

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-29 17:27:39

It's about time Becky came around.

Her little piece just admitted that she would have been spanked often in school and that bare bottom spankings would have been really effective to make her behave. And that this kind of punishment is much more effective on girls, something I was saying all along but that Becky tried to deny.

So she just conceded two of my points right there. It's obvious she did plenty of things in school that would have gotten her spanked and she admitted that bare bottom spankings would be effective.

It's also really obvious that imagining being spanked bare bottom in class turns Becky on.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-04-29 19:37:30

Nice catch. Looks like she's beginning to concede and trying to be honest.

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-04-29 23:09:23

What an outrageous ruling. A man walks into someone else's house and spanks a girl on her bare bottom, and Judge Parker doesn't think there's anything wrong with it! All I can think is that he believed that Gary Freudenthal had some kind of authority over the girl, either because she'd gone out to a concert with Freudenthal's daughter or because Freudenthal was friends with the girl's grandmother.

As for bare bottom spankings in the classroom, I think they're just wrong regardless of how "effective" they may or may not be. I don't think children should be humiliated like that.

Bob

Image Posted by libbym on 2008-04-30 02:46:17

Oh, will you guys get over it!

First of all, as to that lunatic judge.

A year ago as the number of complaints rose against him, it was revealed he had been diagnosed with having narcissistic personality disorder.

Last October the Ohio Supreme Court finally had enough and suspended him for one year for for judicial misconduct.

Unfortunately, Parker's ruling in the Freudenthal case still stands as precedent. School corporal punishment is legal in 17 Ohio school districts. With such a ruling to back them up, what's to stop a male teacher from stripping underage girls naked from the waist down and spanking their bare bottoms? If charged with child abuse they'd merely claim they had loco parentis status, as well as express statutory permission by the state and school district to use physical punishment. As for the girls' panties coming down, they could cite the Freudenthal decision. Ohio law, in any case, doesn't expressly prohibit principals or teachers from spanking or paddling children on their bare bottoms. Nor does state law require that corporal punishment, when authorized by a school district, be inflicted in private.

Becky said nothing wrong or nothing that she hasn't essential said before. Nor is she conceding to anyone's points.

Noting something that should be obvious to anyone isn't conceding a point. But apparently some of you have trouble recognizing that:

Having your teacher tell you in front of the whole class, like I was told, that your panties may come down next for a spanking is embarrassing enough. But until it happens to you or happens to someone close to you, like I saw it happen to Becky, you may have difficulty in understanding just how humiliating it is.

To Bad Girl Spanker, I'd like to remind him that the debate - which he has basically lost - is about whether Becky deserves to be spanked, not whether bare bottom spankings would be more effective on school kids than other punishments or whether they'd be more effective on girls than guys.

Furthemore, Becky did NOT say that ''this kind of punishment is much more effective on girls [than boys].''

Bad Girl Spanker, I'd like to think that bare bottom spankings in front of the class would have been very effective on you, James and Bob if you were caught misbehaving at school. I am not too proud to admit that they would have been very effective on me, as well.

But if we all went to school together and I had my bare bottom spanked once in front of everyone while you guys would have had your underpants come down more frequently before you stopped misbehaving, it wouldn't have meant that a punishment of having my bare bottom exposed and spanked in front of everyone was a more effective punishment on me than it was for you guys.

It simply would have meant that I learned lessons much more quickly than you guys do. Or to put in more bluntly: it would have meant that I'm smarter than you.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-30 03:59:01

Now, now Miss Ice Princess

the debate which your friend Becky has all but lost at this point, so badly that she's had to run away and let you do the debating for her, was about whether she needed, wanted and deserved to be spanked.

1. Becky just admitted that she deserved to be spanked bare bottomed a whole lot in school and that it would have been effective. That's admitting that she deserved to be spanked and that it would have improved her behavior.

This debate was never about whether boys needed to be spanked, it was about whether Becky would benefit from a spanking. And she's as much as admitted that. But in any case Becky just emphasized how much more humiliating and effective a bare bottom spanking is for girls, which is what I was saying.

1. We know Becky gets turned on by spankings, so that takes care of the wants to be spanked.
2. As for needs to be spanked, her attitude has been out of control for some time. It's clear that in the past, spankings were a major form of discipline used to keep her in line. Now that she's gone without them, Becky really needs some discipline again.

BGS

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-04-30 22:14:44

Bad Girl Spanker, you said:

Becky just admitted that she deserved to be spanked bare bottomed a whole lot in school

Becky didn't say that her bare bottom spankings would have been deserved, just that they'd have been more frequent if more teachers had believed in such punishments. As I've said before, in my opinion no one deserves to be spanked, including Becky. And even if she did deserve to be spanked when she was in grade school, what does that have to do with whether she deserves to be spanked now?

Bob

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-01 01:01:56

Becky said she would have been repeatedly spanked bare bottom for her misbehavior and that it would have been effective. She's admitting that she was doing things that would have gotten her spanked and that the spankings would have straightened her out.

Her spankings throughout school, the ones she did get and the ones she admits she would have gotten, demonstrate that Becky consistently needed to be disciplined... just as she needs to be disciplined now.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-01 02:47:32

Becky didn't say that her bare bottom spankings would have been deserved, just that they'd have been more frequent if more teachers had believed in such punishments.

Spanker, Bob, as quoted above is, right.

Becky never said she deserved the spankings, only that she would have been spanked bare ass more often than she was if her later teachers employed the same way of disciplining her that her earlier teachers did.

There's plenty out there that can be used against Becky, mostly her own behavior. No need to stretch things, dude.

And even if she did deserve to be spanked when she was in grade school, what does that have to do with whether she deserves to be spanked now?

Bob, on this point you're the one who is wrong. The reason it's important to the debate is that Becky agreed to be spanked if it's successfully proven that she deserved spankings in grade school.

This is why this whole thing about what Emily started talking about before Ellie shut her up is important.

Bob, the last time Becky was accused of ducking questions she nearly got bared to us for it as punishment.

Hopefully it won't come to that. Not that it wouldn't be sweet looking at Becky naked, but because that whole thing created a lot of hard feelings (yeah, yeah, I know it would have created even more ''hard feelings'' if the votes resulted in Becky having to strip for us).

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-01 11:45:09

Scorpiono said:

The reason it's important to the debate is that Becky agreed to be spanked if it's successfully proven that she deserved spankings in grade school.

Oh, I didn't know that. Where did she say this?

Bob

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-01 14:15:41

No Spanker is right. This time out Becky said she would have gotten spanked all throughout school. She didn't say in her new essay that she didn't deserve it. And even if she thinks she didn't deserve it, she admits that her teachers would have thought she deserved the spankings

Which is all we need.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-03 04:46:45

No Spanker is right. This time out Becky said she would have gotten spanked all throughout school. She didn't say in her new essay that she didn't deserve it.

Hey, James, you're an idiot. Becky said at the very beginning of the debate that she didn't deserve to be spanked. She doesn't need to keep repeating that in every post.

even if she thinks she didn't deserve it, she admits that her teachers would have thought she deserved the spankings

Obviously her two teachers that did spank her ass thought she deserved it. Brilliant conclusion, Einstein.

But even Spanker said Becky didn't deserve the one she got bare ass in class. So much for it being all we need.

She also said this:

I have no doubt that if I had more teachers who believed in shameful corporal punishments like Judge Parker or Gary Freudenthal, my panties would have even more frequently hit the floor during my school years...

Except those fuckers weren't her teachers, dumbass.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2008-05-03 22:05:34

Shame on you, Scorpiono!

Just because James has an obvious reading comprehension problem, that doesn't mean he's an ''idiot'' or ''dumbass.''

He's just (how can I put this politely?) a little slow.

+Ashley+

p.s. he also has his brains up his perverted little butt!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-04 01:24:12

To return the favor, nope James is right.

even if she thinks she didn't deserve it, she admits that her teachers would have thought she deserved the spankings

We're talking a hypothetical here. Not the spanking that Becky actually told us she got. But the ones she wrote she would have gotten throughout High School for whatever unspecified misbehaviors she was guilty of.

So to clear things up, James is right, you're wrong.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-04 02:05:03

Hey, Spanker,

Nope. Ashley's the one who's right.

The hypothetical you're talking about is if that screwball judge and that other dude were Becky's teachers, Becky said her panties would have been pulled down for classroom spankings.

Hey, Ashley, what's the matter? Too chicken to dare Spanker to post nude pics of you?

Too chicken to answer his question about Jason, too.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-04 03:00:36

And still wrong Scorpiono

The hypothetical was if Becky's teachers believed in spanking, she admitted she would have been spanked bare bottom over and over again in class.

Good lucking sucking up to Ashley with this line of bullshit.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-04 03:22:40

Hey, James,

I'm not sucking up to Ashley.

Hypotheticals aren't worth shit.

With your logic, if Becky's teachers believed in beating kids over the head with a baseball bat for talking back...

Bob asked me about something I said...

The reason it's important to the debate is that Becky agreed to be spanked if it's successfully proven that she deserved spankings in grade school.

Oh, I didn't know that. Where did she say this? Bob

Hey, Bob,

Becky said this on 3/11/07 after Al proposed the debate...

why should I allow myself to be further embarrassed by answering more degrading questions only to have the same humiliation result happen: being stripped naked and then spanked in front of a bunch of perverts? If he (Bad Girl Spanker) agrees that he's open to the possibility that I neither want nor deserved to be spanked and won't have to be, then yes, I'll answer your damned questions. Ask away!

After Spanker called her bluff and agreed to her terms, Becky had this to say on 3/12/07...

I must say I'm a little shocked. Shocked at the fact that you're are actually willing to accept my word that I don't WANT to be spanked.

I've said that I'll answer questions - - - not just from you, but others, too - - - but you have to do the same. What's fair for me is fair for you. I'm not talking about me asking you how big the mirror is above your bed from which you watch yourself masturbate, but questions relating to spanking, school discipline and sexual harassment as they (liberally) pertain to discussions about myself and my girlfriends.

That's why James is being anal with this shit that Becky's teachers thought she deserved a spanking and because of that he thinks she's lost the debate. But it's not about what Becky's teachers thought. It's about what everyone here thinks. And the results as others here have said have been inconclusive.

But that's why Becky has to answer so many personal questions about her behavior in school. Which is why we need to get to the bottom about that incident Emily started talking about before Ellie shut her up.

I actually think we've been too easy on questioning Becky about her school days. Too much time and shit focused on that little kid who spanked her bare ass in the shower and in the end, even though she finally admitted to being spanked by him, Spanker agreed not to use it against her.

But what about her babysitting days? Doesn't anyone here think Becky should answer those questions I never got answers from her?

I also wonder if she did other things to humiliate the boys she babysat.

For example, we know Becky has this crazy idea to require guys to piss sitting down. Spanker, I think, has asked Becky if she makes her boyfriend piss sitting down. She hasn't answered yet. But what how about a question about whether she made the boys she babysat piss that way fair game? If so, did she observe them to make she they did (or have their sisters monitor them)?

But even if we find out that she deserves a spanking for current or past behavior, we still have that whole thing about Becky having been raped in high school and whether Spanker feels comfortable stripping a woman naked who's been raped in the past. Hey, Spanker, a question for you. You got any problems with that?

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-04 05:21:34

Hey another post from Scorpiono and another load of bullshit. What a shocker.

With your logic, if Becky's teachers believed in beating kids over the head with a baseball bat for talking back...

Yeah, except Becky wasn't talking about kids being beaten with a baseball bat, so your answer is irrelevant and horseshit.

She was talking about being spanked in school. Next.

But it's not about what Becky's teachers thought. It's about what everyone here thinks.

And it's that Becky thinks that she did things that her teachers would have spanked her for, if spanking was allowed.

That's the issue. Dumbass.

I also wonder if she did other things to humiliate the boys she babysat.

Why don't we stick to the issue, while you pursue your little boy fetish on your own time.

But even if we find out that she deserves a spanking for current or past behavior, we still have that whole thing about Becky having been raped in high school

You mean the raped thing which you completely made up because the idea of Becky being raped turns you on for some sick reason? Yeah, carry on.

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2008-05-04 06:11:48

Nice smackdown of a slimy reptile

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-04 15:00:12

James, Becky didn't say that she'd have been spanked over and over if more of her teachers had believed in such punishments, just that her "panties would have even more frequently hit the floor" than the one bare bottom spanking that she got in real life when she was in first grade.

Besides that spanking she's mentioned two other occasions when she was punished at school: she was spanked over her panties in second grade when she threw a shoe at that little witch Andrea and it missed and hit a teacher, and she was humiliated in front of the class in sixth grade because she'd flashed her panties at a boy during recess. If she'd gotten bare bottom spankings on both of those occasions it wouldn't have changed what she did, just the reaction of the teachers to what she did.

Bob

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-04 16:06:58

James, Becky didn't say that she'd have been spanked over and over if more of her teachers had believed in such punishments, just that her "panties would have even more frequently hit the floor"

That's exactly what "panties would have even frequently hit the floor"" means Bob. Try and keep up.

Becky is saying that she would have been spanked over and over again in High School for all the things she was doing wrong.

But if you're still going to deny the obvious, here's the context

http://depantsingqueens.com/ohio-judge- ... girls.html

It was bad enough that I received a bare-bottom spanking in first grade before my classmates, as well as other spankings, but to suffer that same humiliation as a teenager in high school would have been humiliating beyond belief.

To be stripped of your panties, of your modesty, and of your dignity and then to be spanked on your bare-bottom, especially having it given to you by a man, leaves us feeling much more ashamed and leaves us with a long-lasting impression of our punishment.

I have no doubt that if I had more teachers who believed in shameful corporal punishments like Judge Parker or Gary Freudenthal, my panties would have even more frequently hit the floor during my school years as I blushed with the embarrassment and humiliation that comes from being naked and totally exposed from the waist down. Having to face my teachers after the spankings I did receive - as well as my classmates who witnessed my spankings, observed my nakedness and teased me - was a constant reminder of my shame.

Freudenthal is correct about one thing. Spankings like that are never forgotten.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-04 21:56:04

Hey, Bob,

Got to admit, James is correct on this one, even if he is a dumbass.

Becky sure as hell meant that she would have been given frequent bare ass spankings at school if her teachers felt like it.

You mentioned the two times when Becky did get spanked at school and the time in 6th grade when she was caught panty-flashing and got punished. That was nearly a third time. Even Becky's best friend, Libby, thought Becky was about to have her panties pulled down in class for a spanking:

As for that day in 6th grade, our teacher did NOT make Becky fully remove her skirt. However, she initially implied that's what she expected Becky to do when she accused Becky of showing no modesty on the playground and therefore her wearing a skirt was unnecessary. Embarrassed and red-faced as she faced us, Becky slowly began unzipping her skirt in the back and slowly began pulling it down, the top of the front of her panties now exposed to the class. I also feared Becky was now only moments away from being spanked on her bare bottom in front of everyone for essentially having dared our teacher to do so. Then, the boy she had hit in the head with the tennis ball then raised his hand and explained to the teacher that it was his fault; that he told Becky to toss him the ball back after he had been bouncing it near his desk when it then rolled down the aisle towards Becky. Satisfied with that explanation, the teacher then sent both of them to the principal's office. But she had needlessly humiliated Becky about her and Melanie's 'panty flashing' on the playground and did so again once they returned to class. That was uncalled for by our teacher!

Becky also herself admitted that if repeat panty-flashing were a bare ass, in-class spankable offense, she'd have been spanked for the enjoyment of her 8th grade when she was again caught panty-flashing. By then she'd have been a teenager.

Then there's her conduct in high school. Personally, I don't think she deserved a spanking after some dude in her 9th grade gym class squeezed her ass and she retaliated.

I quickly turned around, smiled 'playfully' at him at first, pulled him closer -- then kneed him right in his crotch! As he crouched over in pain, I went around him and pulled his gym shorts right down to his ankles, then with my right foot on his butt, pushed him to the ground. Being as all he had on underneath was an athletic support [and it was quite obvious he didn't have much to support], all the girls got to see his bare ass!

http://depantsingqueens.com/2003-09-18.html

Becky has also said that the teacher who spanked her base ass in class came close to doing so another time before Libby saved her ass by telling on someone else. I suspect if Becky wasn't such a chicken about answering our questions, we'd probably learn about other times she misbehaved. Like the one Emily started telling us about before Ellie shut her up to protect Becky from embarrassment.

What's more, having gotten to know Becky on this forum and how she's into revenge, isn't it likely she would have gotten into trouble with that Andrea chick? Especially after Andrea spanked her naked ass at the beach?

Here's a school that allows corporal punishment and specifies what spankable offenses are. Anyone want to bet that Becky would have been bending over frequently at that school?

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-05 03:06:47

James, "over and over" suggests a large number of additional spankings, while "even more frequently" might mean just a couple, such as an increase from one bare bottom spanking to three or four. She said that to be spanked on her bare bottom as a teenager in high school would have been humiliating beyond belief, but later on when she said that her "panties would have even more frequently hit the floor" if more of her teachers had believed in "shameful corporal punishments" she didn't say when she would have received those punishments. They wouldn't necessarily have been in high school, and they might have been for things that we already know about.

Bob

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2008-05-05 03:50:46

Bob you're just obsessively nitpicking away at this point.

She mentions that it would have been humiliating beyond belief to be spanked in high school. She's obviously talking about high school and she uses the word frequently to describe it.

It was bad enough that I received a bare-bottom spanking in first grade before my classmates, as well as other spankings, but to suffer that same humiliation as a teenager in high school would have been humiliating beyond belief.

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-05 11:37:30

Thomas,

Becky said she would have been spanked on her bare bottom "more frequently", not (just) "frequently": a comparative, not an absolute. She was comparing the one bare bottom spanking that she got in first grade with the more frequent spankings that she would have received "during [her] school years" if more of her teachers had believed in such punishments. She wasn't just talking about high school at that point, at least the way I read it.

I don't think this is nit-picking since James and others seem to think it's important to the debate about whether Becky deserves to be spanked or not.

Bob

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-06 01:22:59

Yeah Bob it's nitpicking and it's getting silly. By now everyone agrees on that and you're running low on credibility.

Thomas proved you wrong about Becky talking about being spanked in High School. She's clearly talking about the spankings she did receive in school and the spankings she would have frequently received in school and high school.

And Becky is conceding that she did things that would have earned her spankings and how effective those spankings would have been on her.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-06 02:22:53

Hey, Spanker, I agree Bob's nitpicking but he has made some good points. So has even dumbass James. But I think we're all missing the main point. Of course, if Becky wasn't afraid to get her ass back on this board and answer us like she promised, we might get some answers and wouldn't be arguing among ourselves.

FACT: Becky admits that if she had more teachers who believed in shameful corporal punishments she would have received more frequent bare ass spankings at school.

DISPUTED: How many? How frequently?

FACT: Becky had at least two such teachers (those who believed in bare ass spankings), her 1st grade and 2nd grade teachers. Becky just happened to luck out in 2nd grade and didn't have her panties pulled down. Want to bet though that if that shoe she threw at that Andrea chick had hit the teacher instead of just missing that her panties would have come down, whether those other kids were in the hall or not? The panties-down spanking that even Libby thought Becky was going to get in 6th grade would have came from her former 1st grade teacher (who was subbing).

BECKY's WORDS: Becky stated that most of her teachers after 2nd grade didn't spank at all. That could, however, be taken that some did. So either Becky's behavior was good enough to not get spanked or she lucked out (meaning she otherwise might have gotten spanked had she had different teachers at her school at different times.

I wonder how often Becky would have received spankings panties-down in class if she had that teacher she called Ms. Snottyface every year instead of just twice?

But Becky also said this:

Did my behavior improve? I guess so. It did for a time anyway. Most of my later teachers didn't spank at all. But those two spankings did have an immediately, even if temporary, positive impact on my behavior. Having received one - but only one - (and a mild one at that) in-class, bare-bottom spanking was both quite shameful and very embarrassing to me. So I have to honestly admit that had I been given a few more, (even if given infrequently) bare-bottom spankings in front of my entire class every year or so, the shame would have undoubtedly made me a much better behaved and likely a more attentive student.

Becky's full quote

I surmise from this that Becky wasn't too well behaved in her first couple years in school (and therefore had her panties pulled down and spanked). But perhaps because her teachers after 2nd grade didn't often spank students, Becky lucked out. How so? Because she admits her improved behavior was only temporary.

But consider that statement together with the more recent one she made that we're analyzing (edited for clarity):

I have no doubt that if I had more teachers who believed in (bare ass spankings), my panties would have even more frequently hit the floor...

SUMMARIZING: Becky admitted to poor behavior that caused her bare ass to be spanked once and nearly twice. That probably means her 1st and 2nd grade teachers were fed up with her disrespect and poor behavior. But her future teachers didn't spank for whatever reason. Had they, however, Becky admitted that her behavior was such that she might have been given bare-bottom spankings in front of my entire class every year or so.

We can debate what "more frequently" means, but to get a bare ass spanking in class every year or so? Becky must then, by default, think that at least some of the very teachers that taught at her school (not that idiot judge) might have felt she would have deserved it.

But the main question goes back to what I've been asking: why?

Putting aside her high school years for now, just what was Becky doing in say 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade (besides flashing her panties, that she basically concedes could have been a bare ass spankable offense for her in 8th grade) that makes her think she would have received the ultimate spanking: a bare ass spanking in front of her class?

Shouldn't she also have to be more forthcoming about her school behavior so we can judge if those additional spankings might have been deserved?

So, dudes. Can we all at least agree those are fair questions to ask or not?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-07 03:35:09

Yes that's a fair question and a pretty good summary. The whole story obviously hasn't been told and Becky has fallen behind on telling it.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-05-09 01:22:08

you boys! how can those be fair questions? just cuz becky got spanked a few times by some of our teachers doesn't make it right or that she deserved it either. it was cuz a few of our teachers were mean. the ones that weren't didn't spank becky or anyone else.

why is it so important that you boys know everything? i already told you it wasn't fair that becky got punished over at melanie's house. do you boys really think that an adult striking a twelve year old cuz she protected herself is ok?

scorpiono you don't know the kind of stuff becky had to deal with or how much a little brat that andrea was.

we always changed into shorts for p.e. class. everyone knew it was she, having lagged behind changing clothes, who broke off the zipper on becky's skirt. she knew becky would be giving an oral presentation in front of the class after p.e. and was hoping becky would try to wear the skirt unzipped so it would eventually fall off. fortunately, the teacher simply let becky wear her p.e. shorts for the rest of the day.

another time (i think it was right after second grade) at a swim class some of us were taking that summer three days a week, andrea untied becky's bikini bottoms. our instructor needed us to switch pools to accommodate another class. so we all had to get out of one pool and head to another.

becky and another girl walking ahead of her were nearly at the doorway to enter the room with the smaller pool (these pools were both indoors) that probably had two dozen kids a few years old than us from another class, when the mother of one of the girls called out to her. becky turned and walked over to her and the mother's young two sons sitting on some spectator bleachers nearby. another mother and her six year old boy were sitting with them. neither becky's mom, my mom or andrea's mom were there that day.

the rest of us then heard this scream! luckily for becky, we only had three boys in the swim class compared to about nine girls (but not including the boys sitting with their moms who weren't in the swim class with their sisters) and none of the boys were from our school.

becky wasn't the only one embarrassed. andrea had done the same thing to me! luckily, i had only just finished climbing out of the pool and only one or two of the boys saw me. i jumped back in the pool and quickly found my bottoms. becky's were at the other end of the pool. the instructor found them and she gave them to one of the boys to go give to becky, who was sitting down on the bleachers covering herself.

we had both been swimming bottomless for probably five minutes and didn't even know it. it could have been a lot more embarrassing. there we usually a lot more parents and kids hanging around watching the lessons. i guess we were mostly doing stuff like treading water at that point. had we been practicing back floating or other things, i'm sure everyone would have noticed very quickly.

one of the boys told the instructor he saw andrea do it. she was sent home and told to have her mother call the instructor before returning to the class.

b4n

emily

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-09 04:54:29

do you boys really think that an adult striking a twelve year old cuz she protected herself is ok?

Hey, Emily. To answer your question, no, I don't.

Now how about you answer ours? Why did Becky get spanked by Melanie's mom? Was she caught fighting with one of Melanie's brothers? If so, I see your point. I think even Spanker would agree that Becky didn't deserve a bare ass spanking because she fought back against a boy. Right, dude? Come on, give her some encouragement.

So you see, Emily, you have no reason to feel you will cause Becky any problems if you would just tell us the whole story. More likely than not, you'll have guys here feeling even more sorry for Becky than we already do. You can only help her.

Emily, you've got to come clean and tell us the whole story. Just like you've filled us in on Becky's Bare Bottom Swimming Lesson.

I have to say after reading that, Becky really needs to stay away from water. Every times she's around water, she ends up naked and embarrassed. Those nude shower pics of her in high school, that time she got naked and spanked at the beach, spanked by Ernesto in the shower, that boy taking off her top in the pool and now we find out that Andrea stole her bottoms in the pool.

Emily, I'm sure you felt embarrassed knowing those boys were checking out your ass and pussy. I bet just like Becky got even with those boys at the pool who took off her top, you must have wanted Andrea spanked on her bare ass, the troublemaker. Right?

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-05-10 23:02:26

scorpiono, i never said it was melanie's stepmom who hit becky. i also never said becky got into a fight with melanie's stepbrothers. she didn't. she actually had a crush on the oldest of melanie's three stepbrothers, which only made that whole weekend more embarrassing for becky after what happened.

now why don't you boys stop putting words in my mouth? and stop making fun of libby and belinda too. if you boys really like them like you say you do then i can't believe you boys would put up naked photos of them. how would you like it if they did that to you?

as for what happened at the pool, those boys weren't checking me out in any sexual sense. i was only like about eight! we were half-naked and were embarrassed and the boys thought it was funny and they laughed and made fun of us. a couple of the girls teased us too but most didn't like what andrea did.

yes andrea was a troublemaker at school and i was happy when becky got her into trouble and paddled by the teacher one year. most of the other kids were happy too cuz andrea was such a bully.

b4n,

emily

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-12 12:25:30

Emily, you and your friends, especially Becky, must have been really happy when Andrea moved away. What a stinker.

Bob

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-13 04:45:59

Greetings all thought id say hi,see the guys are still arguing amongst themselves while the girls are keeping quiet and no doubt getting their kicks out of it(Come on be honest any of you ladies still around).Andrea did indeed sound like an unusual child with a preponderance for seeing Becky naked,and was definately into humiliating that wee girl,very wierd.Though in the interests of fairness,Becky was nicknamed Brashy wasn't she?And I guess like most conflicts or arguments theres two sides to every story,however Andrea did seem to be a spiteful bully and I do feel sorry for Becky going through that humiliation.Gotta say if you could look up most used phrases on this poll,then Becky's panties would be near the top of the list.They are in constant discussion,they must love the limelight those aforementioned panties!lol.Some good chats on the poll of late and strong stuff said as to who's right and wrong,i,ll just stay on the fence and let my arse collect splinters:-)An luc.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-14 03:04:00

Hi, Emily,

I accidentally lost your email when I deleted a mail folder by mistake. I emailed Dee Dee today and asked her to get your email from Becky and send you a link to a private poll Dee Dee had set up a while ago. There we can chat in private away from these perverts.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-14 04:19:44

Emily, let's say she was innocent of that, of course we just have your word for it. But I'm not the only one noticing that this sure happens to Becky a lot. And you still haven't been able to explain why Becky got punished that time?

Ellie. Wonder who you'll end up chatting with this time. ;)

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-15 02:45:57

Hey, Ellie,

Getting private with Emily, I see.

Aren't you afraid Alicia's gonna get jealous?

Remember. Cheaters never prosper.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-15 03:43:00

I am NOT cheating on Alicia, you pervert!

James, why don't you go chat with Bad Girl Spanker's butt?

-Ellie

Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-15 05:20:07

I'm sure Ellie wouldn't cheat on Alicia. Just because she wants to chat in private with Emily, doesn't mean she's about to begin hitting on her. Just because she's a lesbian, doesn't mean she's a cheater, like Becky.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-17 18:51:49

James why would you care what Eileen thinks mate?She's shown in the past her attitude towards men.Quite frankly the polls becoming a disaster its just the guys arguing amongst themselves,as for the so called perverted men on the poll while I would say there have been some creepy questions asked by men mainly just to get gratification,its the females on this poll who have shown a more perverted attitude towards sex and relationships.An luc.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-18 01:50:37

Yes with their attitudes toward men, it's no wonder the relationships of these girls are already so messed up. And for now they have their looks as a calling card. When a decade or so goes by, they're really going to have the choice of either learning some manners or going lesbian.

BGS

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-18 15:29:19

Yes I agree with you spanker man,relationships are about being equals as partners.It's not neccessarily about manners,just that I think the girls like to be in a dominant position more than is healthy sadly.But hey who am I to judge,I mite be a touch unfair looking from the outside as Iam.If they and their boyfriends are happy good luck to them.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-18 22:14:44

The girls deliberately pick boyfriends they can humiliate and who will put up with it, so they have zero respect for them. This lets them feel superior for a while but keeps them frustrated too.

The whole Jason mess happened because they picked a guy they thought was a complete loser who enjoyed being humiliated. They had no respect for him and gave him all their nude pics and more because they thought he was passive and tame. They were right as far as the passive part went, until the whole thing backfired on them.

If they don't find a way to actually feel comfortable in an equal relationship with a man, instead of picking losers they can tear down all the time, they'll just be repeating the cycle all over again.

BGS

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-19 04:30:18

Yes I would suggest that the girls have strong personalities which is no bad thing,but you have to have a bit of give and take,and there is a considerable amount of unwieldingness on behalf of some of the girls.Things like encouraging men to urinate sitting down,I find that bizarre and can have no purpose other than to emasculate men.I have no doubt that some of the girls would think im being unfair or sexist but Iam a man and can only speak from a mans viewpoint,although I believe it to be an unbiased one however.I have spoken out against some of the guys on here when I thought they were being unduly nasty or sexist against the girls,and I have defended the girls actions and undertaking of events in the past when I thought it was right to do so.I have no agenda here,I mean im 5000 miles away,whatever decisions are made on the poll hardly effect me.I only state things how I see them as I have leverage over noone and noone has leverage over me.I personally think a few of the guys have been cowing down to the girls recently to ingraciate themselves but why even do that?Are they going to meet them in real life or something?My guess would be not.I think Jason was heavily into femdom which is fair enough,but all the time?Come on,it would get boring and a little soul destroying.An luc.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-20 05:30:39

Maybe I have been too harsh on the girls lately,saying that they dominate in relationships.Though I do still think some of the attitude towards guys could be a bit nicer at times.I could be making summary judgements,just personally I think men and women are much better as partners and equals in relationships.I would hope the girls think that too.Either way I have no problem with the girls.I have always found the stuff they write to be entertaining and I guess in a way thought provoking.I will always have a sympathy for some of the things they went through in their teenage years,as I dont agree with anyone of either sex being stripped or humiliated against their will.But thus whats good for the goose is good for the gander.An luc.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?