Becky Spanking Story Contest Proposed to Shame Her Even More

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

Becky Spanking Story Contest Proposed to Shame Her Even More

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-04-06 05:40:08

I've been thinking. You know what this place needs? A Becky spanking story contest. Winner gets to have Becky naked over his knee for the whole day. After what Emily told us, Becky's got at least one spanking coming for lying in the debate about the number of spankings she's gotten.

Bad Girl Spanker, didn't you have Becky's pool spanking story up at IndianOutlaw's? I can't find it over there. You should repost it. You know, you could even add a part at the end to give others license to repost it too but giving you credit for the original. That way it won't fade off. I think I'm going to do that with my poems about her.

Dee Dee, if you're the girl who's controlling the thread locks, I'm going to politely ask you to please unlock the threads where my poems Becky are so I can add a thing or two about them. If you don't, you know I could just as easily repost them here or elsewhere. I'm asking politely. Don't try to pretend you girls are still on spring break. Libby posted. You girls are back.

Did you win any wet t-shirt contests while you were on break? With your rack, I wouldn't bet against you.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-04-08 04:17:33

if you can't find the mad gay wanker's stupid story it's probably because even the perverts over there felt it was unfair to embarrass becky so much and promptly deleted it.

as for your request: oh, how you must hate it having to ask me to do something for you!

but first, i have a request for you: drop dead!

after you do that, i'll be more than happy to allow you to edit your old posts. lol

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-08 04:55:35

Good idea Grinch.

A Becky spanking contest should be a lot of fun and I've got one or two stories about her to finish. Hell if Dee Dee wants in on the action, she can be included too.

I don't know if the story is gone from Outlaw or not, I think someone from here posted it in my name over there anyway. But it's up plenty of other places. Like here.

http://www.sextails.com/sex-stories/pub ... king.shtml

Over 9000 reads. Hey Becky, you're famous.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-11 19:13:22

And in the spirit of the contest, Becky's classroom spanking story has been updated.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2008-04-14 04:21:21

I think what's needed is a Spanker Wanker story about him getting spanked!

Come on, you guys. You all want his ass so bad anyway. You're all so jealous that Lashiv has it all to himself. But I can make it worth your while.

I know none of you can be bought off with the mere promise of seeing me naked since boobs and pussy don't mean anything to you, but I do know a few gay guys I can fix you up with that don't mind stripping down.

So how about it? The best story about the Mad Gay Wanker getting stripped naked, spanked and completely humiliated by Becky for a change with a well-deserved punishment gets the hot dog.

Luv +Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-14 14:05:53

Hey Ashy,

I think what's needed is a cameo for you. How about the desperately slutty girl who sits in class with her legs spread but no one even notices her, because everyone is too busy checking out Becky and Libby. True to life, isn't it? When even your younger sis is better looking than you, I guess you had the choice between being ignored or being easy and you chose being easy.

But since I'm a great believer in free speech, you can write your fantasies about me and I'll go on writing my story, which has just been updated. , by the way. And a special guest from Becky's recent past makes a guest appearance. Someone whose hand has been on Becky's bare bottom not that long ago.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-15 02:43:53

Hey, Spanker,

Sorry dude. But this new story about Becky just isn't clicking.

I'm sure Becky's pissed off regardless. So it's worth something. But WTF. She ended up naked and spanked too early in front of too many people.

Hey, it's not that it's bad. There's just isn't that suspense you had in Becky's Bare Bottom Pool Spanking. Speaking of which, doesn't Becky have to go back and get her clothes? Maybe run into a few classmates who saw the vid of her pissing herself? Understandable she may be embarrassed and cautious so maybe she takes a friend with her just in case those guys are there and decide to take another crack at her bare ass. Sounds like a job for Ashley.

Since you're too scared to post Ashley's nude pics without her daring you like her younger sister foolishly did, maybe you can piss her off enough by having her spanked.

Do you really think she's ugly? Slutty? Maybe. But ugly? Dude! When was the last time you had your eyesight checked?

http://depantsingqueens.com/ashleys-room.html

Hey, Ashley. Please dare Spanker to post your nude pics. Come on. Just dare him once. Look at it this way. If you dare him and he doesn't post your nude pics, then it proves he's a total wimp. No one will ever take him seriously again. Becky can claim she won the debate and anything he says otherwise won't convince anyone.

But if he does your dare and posts your nude pics, you'll be a little embarrassed. But so what? You can point out to everyone what a idiot he is for saying you're ugly. Just like what happened when he claimed your sister Dee Dee was fat like a cow.

Either way, you'll make him look like a fool. You can't lose. So dare him.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-04-17 01:09:14

i talked to becky over the weekend and now i know what you guys are trying to do. you guys want to make her upset by teasing her with a story about her being spanked so that she'll post something about it.

then instead of you guys saying sorry and promising you'll delete the story you'll ask her about what i said about her getting punished that time over at melanie's house.

she really didn't do anything wrong for the most part. but being punished by melanie's mom in front of melanie's brothers was really unfair and very embarrassing. just put yourself in her shoes. would you have wanted to be punished like that in front of two girls a few years younger than you when you were around 12? anyway there's really nothing more you need to know about what happened.

if you guys are really becky's friends like you say you are, why don't you start acting like it and stop trying to embarrass her all the time. it's so immature. you know it's like you guys are acting like little school boys who bug and tease and annoy a girl they like just try to get her attention. but becky says you guys are like in college or something. so you guys really need to grow up! don't you have girlfriends?

b4n

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-18 04:22:15

Well Emily, it's nice of you to stand up for Becky but I'm kind of having trouble believing you.

You say "she really didn't do anything wrong for the most part", that sounds like Becky did something wrong and you're trying to cover it up. And that's not so honest of you, Emily... which is a shame because you seemed like you were being really honest with us before.

You're right, I'm sure we wouldn't have enjoyed being spanked, but let's face it, Becky got spanked and embarrassed a lot and that doesn't happen to girls who don't do things to deserve it.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-19 00:46:46

Hey Spanker,

Emily, unlike some of the girls here, has been nice and polite to all of us. And how did you just repay her kindness? You accused her of being dishonest. That sucks, dude. I think you owe her an apology.

You've said before that girls who lie should be spanked. Are you willing to say to Emily that she deserves a spanking?

Hey Emily,

This is what I was trying to warn you about and why you should have told us everything about why and how Becky got punished before she got back from spring break. If you recall, didn't I warn you that some guys wouldn't believe you once you talked to Becky? Spanker's in that group. They're claiming cover up. I bet Becky wished she could have covered up. Ha Ha. Sorry. Hey, Becky's one hot chick so you can't really blame a guy for imagining her exposed. And it was you who told us when Becky got punished that the boys got to see everything.

But you said that was unfair and too embarrassing for her. I'm inclined to believe you. Hey I don't think Becky should have got spanked on her bare butt that time in first grade. You don't either right? And you were there, right? Was it fair or not? And that was pretty bad what she said about your teacher.

What I getting at is if she didn't deserved getting spanked with boys watching her bare butt then, then why would she deserve it five or six years later?

You said she really didn't do anything wrong for the most part.

Now Spanker thinks you're trying to cover something up. I disagree. I think you really believe Becky didn't deserve to be spanked. Nothing wrong with that. But it would help Becky's cause if you would just clarify for us why Melanie's mom thought it was ok to expose Becky's butt in front of those boys.

Spanker's off base. Lots of kids get punished and spanked for no reason at all, just because their parents hate them and wish they didn't have kids in the first place.

Hey look. Check in with Becky if you want before you answer. I can see why she's not hanging around much because she promised to fully answer questions like that which would be bound to come up now that we know about a spanking that it looks like she hid from us.

She also promised to answer in detail questions like Spanker asked, Tell us about the times you've been exposed naked in front of others-- especially guys. Looks like she skipped one.

But hey like I said, you can really help her out and contrary to what some of the other guys were saying, I just got proved right about why you should have told us everything before.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-04-19 22:28:51

i don't want you boys here to get the wrong idea about what i said about becky. i also don't like being accused of being dishonest. ok? i would accept an apology but still.

first i never said that melanie's stepmother punished and embarrassed melanie and becky for no reason at all. it just wasn't a good reason. what i also did say was that they didn't deserve to be punished in front of two of melanie's step brothers. but ok. she punished them and the two boys watched and saw everything. but that should have been the end of it. once was bad enough.

it just all was so unfair. boys shouldn't get to see young girls embarrassed like that. it was especially really unfair and mean to melanie since she had to face her stepbrother's friends any time they were over the house knowing they watched her getting spanked and saw everything.

scorpiono you asked me about becky's spankings in school. yes i saw them happen and yes they were unfair. i'm not saying when we misbehaved we shouldn't have been punished. i mean a spanking's like one thing, but to have your panties pulled down in front of all the boys! that's just so bad!

i can't speak for becky and if she promised you boys she'd tell you certain things about herself, you'll just have to ask her.

but i have a question for you boys.

scorpiono do you usually imagine twelve year old girls being half naked and punished in front of boys?

bad girl spanker it's also really being immature if that's true you said that girls should be spanked for telling little innocent lies. we're you ever spanking for telling a lie? would you have wanted girls watching you spanked if you were?

i mean like come on. aren't you guys in college? shouldn't you both grow up and act your age?

i don't really see the point in you boys flirting with becky. she told me she and her boyfriend are really close. it's not like she's going to go on a date with either of you.

b4n

emily

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-04-21 01:46:30

hi, emily,

it's useless trying to talk sense to those hard heads. they have the i.q. of a mouse (and the penis size of one, too). hope we get to meet in person soon.

dee dee

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-22 01:10:48

Sorry if I offended you Emily, but just to be clear you're saying that Becky deserved to be punished, just not with the boys seeing her?

And yes I'm sure it sucked that she got spanked with her panties pulled down in front of the boys, but I just have trouble believing that she kept getting punished for no reason at all. I mean it didn't happen to you, did it? So why did Becky keep drawing all that attention on herself.

bad girl spanker it's also really being immature if that's true you said that girls should be spanked for telling little innocent lies.

Depends on what an innocent little lie is? I don't think girls should be spanked for innocent little lies, but we have different definitions of what innocent little lies are.

And no Emily, Becky and her boyfriend aren't close. She keeps complaining about him, talking about how small she is and how she can't trust him. So Becky is obviously dissatisfied. Why do you think she's been spending all this time with us in the first place?

BGS

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-04-22 01:58:17

now what a minute!

first of all i never said that melanie's step mom pulled down becky's panties or spanked her.

second of all, why do you have trouble believing that an adult might go overboard in punishing children? becky wasn't drawing attention to herself. melanie's step mom was just being a witch. she didn't punish her son after he did essentially the same thing becky and melanie did. do you think that's fair?

i've never met becky's boyfriend but i'm sure that if becky says they are close, they are. yes, i've seen that troy isn't particularly well endowed. but why is it so hard to believe that isn't as important to becky as you think it should be?

do you think that a guy with a small penis is incapable of satisfying his girlfriend? are you speaking from experience maybe? ;-)

b4n

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-22 02:27:55

Sure adults can go overboard in punishing children, but you know if something keeps happening a lot to someone, you have to wonder if she doesn't do something to make it happen.

And that's all we're really talking about here. I mean Becky sure got and gets punished a lot. Are you really saying she's always innocent? All those times she got spanked in school and elsewhere. Heck she got spanked not long ago.

melanie's step mom was just being a witch. she didn't punish her son after he did essentially the same thing becky and melanie did. do you think that's fair?

It sounds unfair but you're stretching things a little here. Did he do what Becky did or didn't he?

but why is it so hard to believe that isn't as important to becky as you think it should be?

Because if it really wasn't important to her... she wouldn't keep talking about it. Now Emily, imagine your boyfriend kept telling people online you were too heavy and when someone called him on it, he would say that he's completely okay with it. Would you really be cool with that?

Becky's said that her boyfriend is small and clueless in bed. So obviously he's not satisfying her. But maybe that's because he's not giving her what she really really needs.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-22 02:29:31

do you think that a guy with a small penis is incapable of satisfying his girlfriend? are you speaking from experience maybe? ;-)

Ka-boom!

Spanker, you are owned, dude!

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-22 02:32:48

i've never met becky's boyfriend but i'm sure that if becky says they are close, they are. yes, i've seen that troy isn't particularly well endowed.

Hey, wait a minute, Emily. If you never met Becky's boyfriend, how is it that you've seen he's got a small penis?

Now Emily, imagine your boyfriend kept telling people online you were too heavy and when someone called him on it...

Hey, Spanker. WTF is it with you and calling chicks overweight? There's no proof Emily's a porker. And the last time you called a chick fat, Dee Dee, turns out she wasn't fat at all once we saw her naked.

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2008-04-22 03:02:28

Tonight's ass kissing is brought to you by Scorpiono's lonely penis shriveling somewhere in Canada.

If you would like to advertise on Scorpinono's ass kissing, call 1-800-DESPERATE

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-22 03:10:26

lonely penis shriveling

Hey Tommy Boy, how much does a penis shrivel up after 468 years of non-use? Did it shrivel up as much as your head did after being boiled?

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2008-04-22 03:16:13

As usual you're the only one who knows what you're talking about. But don't let that stop you from trying harder.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-04-22 03:26:49

Scorpiono, Emily was not contradicting herself. If you can't figure out how that is, you are even a bigger idiot than Bad Girl Spanker.

Thomas actually had a good suggestion.

Try this: 1-800-Desperate

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-22 03:31:40

Women don't contradict themselves, they're just consistently inconsistent. Right, Eileen?

I'm sure Emily isn't contradicting herself. She's just not making herself clear enough, which is why we've got this misunderstanding.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-22 03:39:01

Hey, Ellie,

I shower every day. I'd say feel free to join me, but I know I'm not your type.

But if you want dating tips that will benefit you, here's a vid that's right up your vagina.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-04-22 03:45:39

Scorpiono, I see you must have watched the video. Hope that shower scene didn't get you too excited. LOL!

-Ellie

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-04-22 05:29:43

Personally I still believe that a double standard exists in some of the females attitudes on this poll.Characterised by what is in their mind,in their intent and previous actions.I find it bizarre that Emily has now seen Becky's boyfriend naked,unless he is a naturist or extreme exhibitionist,I have no idea how he would consent to it.I also believe the humiliations inflicted on Becky as a youth,which I in no way condone,have coloured her attitude towards males in certain aspects and helped to colour some of her friends and confidants attitudes as well.The poll and the questions raised on it over the past year,at the end of the day have boiled down to a simple premise of whether or not the girls,and Becky in particular are right in their convictions.As yet no solution has been achieved.That being said it is not all one way traffic,I personally think most of the girls on this poll are allright,even funny to a certain extent and maybe some of the male comments and questions have been a bit strong.Overall a lot of words have been written,defamation typed,and I cannot see there ever being a resolution.An Luc

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-04-24 20:31:13

lucianmc, from what i've been told about troy, he certainly isn't a naturist or exhibitionist. actually he doesn't even know i've seen him naked.

bad girl spanker, i see you didn't answer my question. sorry if i embarrassed you. but you shouldn't be. i mean being small is not like it's the end of the world or anything. don't let it bother you.

i never said that maybe becky and melanie deserved some kind of punishment. but melanie's brother wasn't punished at all. and then the spanking thing. certainly it was wrong for them to be punished in front of those boys? that's like so bad.

but maybe i shouldn't say anymore about it. you'd better ask becky about it. i don't want to get her in any trouble with you boys.

b4n

emily

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-04-25 03:53:50

Hey Emily,

scorpiono do you usually imagine twelve year old girls being half naked and punished in front of boys?

No, of course not. But I'm sure every guy on this board wouldn't have a problem imaging or remembering ourselves as a 12 year old boy and watching a hot girl our age getting a spanking on her bare ass.

Come on, Emily. Be honest. When you were that age, wouldn't you have enjoyed watching a half naked boy getting spanked? Wouldn't you have teased him about seeing everything just like you said those boys teased Becky and Melanie?

what i also did say was that they didn't deserve to be punished in front of two of melanie's step brothers. but ok. she punished them and the two boys watched and saw everything. but that should have been the end of it. once was bad enough.

Emily, correct me if I'm wrong in assuming something here, but when you said once was bad enough, that could be construed as meaning Becky and Melanie were punished more than once.

boys shouldn't get to see young girls embarrassed like that. it was especially really unfair and mean to melanie since she had to face her stepbrother's friends any time they were over the house knowing they watched her getting spanked and saw everything.

You said before than it was only Melanie's brothers that saw Becky and Melanie get spanked. But here you said her brothers friends saw them get spanked.

Thus it appears that not only did Becky and Melanie get one spanking, but another?

If the girls got punished more than once, they must have done something worthy of being punished, even if the punishment was as you say unfair.

You said Becky and Melanie did basically the same thing as one of Melanie's brother. If so then maybe the boy should have been punished. If he was, would that change your mind on the fairness, that then it would have been OK for Becky and Melanie to get their spankings?

Come on, Emily. At first I was quite ready to accept your statement that Becky did nothing wrong. Now maybe she didn't do anything worthy of having her ass bared for the boys, but she must have done something that got Melanie mother upset enough that she didn't care if those boys saw everything.

Hey I'm not accusing you of being dishonest like Spanker. But you not being entirely forthcoming.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-25 05:53:29

Emily.

so basically Becky showed you naked pictures of Troy without him knowing about it. Now how would you feel if you had a boyfriend and he had done that to you?

i never said that maybe becky and melanie deserved some kind of punishment. but melanie's brother wasn't punished at all. and then the spanking thing. certainly it was wrong for them to be punished in front of those boys? that's like so bad.

So what kind of punishment did they deserve?

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-04-25 14:54:25

Let me get this straight, Becky goes around showing nude photos of her boyfriend without him knowing it... and she's the one complaining about being exposed and victimized by men? Get real.

Spanker's right, she's a major control freak. It's okay for her to hang out with strippers but not for him. Hell, she probably even orders him to piss sitting down. That has got to be the worst whipped dude in the history of whipped dudes.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-04-26 01:37:18

Will you two get off of Becky's back! She did no such thing.

But if you must know, it was me who sent Emily the pic of Becky's boyfriend, Troy.

Now, I think both of you owe Becky an apology.

Furthermore, after what Bad Girl Spanker did to Belinda and Dee Dee, he shouldn't talk. Maybe he's jealous.

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-28 01:14:29

Really Ellie, do we owe Becky an apology? Then how exactly did you get that picture of Troy?

BGS

Image Posted by libbym on 2008-04-30 02:37:06

Will you guys top harassing Emily and accusing her of being dishonest? What's more, why do you jerks need to know every little detail about everything anyway?

What's so important about what Becky and Melanie did and why they got punished for it? It was nearly TEN YEARS AGO!

You are all acting no differently than what you did to Becky when she got embarrassed by Ernesto in the shower, making her go into every humiliating detail or else you were going to punish her.

Or when our teacher humiliated Becky in front of our whole class for having flashed her panties, as if she committed a horrible crime, with all of your stupid immature remarks (for example, a1yitzi's questions: ''What kind of panties were you wearing? If you had a thong on, did she make you turn around with your bare ass to the class? How long did you have to remain in class without your skirt on? Did she make you take anything else off, panties maybe? How many boys in class saw you partially naked?'')

Or interrogating me about the manner in which Belinda and I verified that the boys at the baseball camp we coached at were wearing their athletic supporters?

Enough is enough! Just because Becky, Belinda and I have freely discussed occasional embarrassing things that have happened to us in our past doesn't mean we are OBLIGATED to bare our soul to you.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-04-30 03:51:09

Hey Ice Princess,

now calm that red hair of yours down a little. We're not accusing Emily, just pointing out that she was using a few too many weasel words.

Sure we made Becky go into detail about when Ernesto spanked her bare butt in the shower, but that was only because she kept lying about it. If she had just been honest from the start, she wouldn't have had to spend months suffering about it. Now it turns out she's been lying to us some more.

And again you have to wonder why Becky kept getting punished. I mean you weren't exactly punished half naked in front of boys so many times, now were you. So it's a fair question if she bares any responsibility for it.

And since you've already bared your bodies to us, you might as well bare your souls

BGS

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-04-30 05:43:56

What's really needed around here is a Libby spanking story. What do you think about that, Miss Ice Princess? And this?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-01 02:44:53

Hey, Grinch, that's really uncalled for. Libby and Belinda were wrong for embarrassing those boys, but to suggest that Libby should have had to spend the rest of the time at camp coaching the boys while naked I think goes too far.

Sure we made Becky go into detail about when Ernesto spanked her bare butt in the shower, but that was only because she kept lying about it. If she had just been honest from the start, she wouldn't have had to spend months suffering about it.

Hey, Spanker, what's with you and calling these girls liars all the time?

I don't remember Becky ever lying about her bare ass spanking by Ernesto. Yeah, she try to call it a slap when she finally admitted it happened, but she never denied it. She did spend months trying to change the subject and trying to not talk about it. But she never lied about it. Come on, dude. Pulling off shit like that is what gets these chicks sympathy. I'd also point out to any new readers that Becky kept her part of the deal in that she'd come clean about the whole Ernesto incident as long as we agreed it couldn't be used to say it proves she deserves that spanking.

Now it turns out she's been lying to us some more.

To be fair, we don't know that for sure. I tried to get Emily to tell us what happened while the girls were on spring break. Maybe she's afraid of embarrassing not just Becky but Melanie too if she talks about it or something.

Or interrogating me about the manner in which Belinda and I verified that the boys at the baseball camp we coached at were wearing their athletic supporters?

Hey, Libby. Sorry I was rude about that back then. You've been gracious enough to accept my apology and chat a little since. I feel I'm getting to know you better and I think I can safely say with confidence now that although I still think it was misguided for you and Belinda to go snooping around in those boys pants for their jock straps, you had their safety first and foremost in mind.

Do have a question, though. You said back last June that...

As Belinda and I were showering (we always waited for the girls attending camp to finish their showers first; the male coaches did the same with the boys), the last three girls came running back into the showers with only their towels around then, screaming that the boys were coming in. The two male coaching interns walked in first and Belinda and I yelled from around the corner at them to get out. They didn't and instead pointed up to the clock and said it was behind -- and that we had ''10 seconds to cover up.'' They then immediately left and sent the two dozens or so boys from our group on in right away. With all of our clothes and towels in the locker room area on the benches next to our lockers, Belinda and I knew we had to protect the modesty and dignity of the three teenage girls clad only in towels, instantly realizing that we would have certainly have to sacrifice our own modesty and dignity in the process. Now that was a situation that we were put in by trickery that was totally uncalled for!

Would I be out of line as to ask in just what manner you and Belinda, who were already apparently naked at the time since you were both showering, sacrificed your own modesty and dignity to protect that of the three teenage girls?

Sounds like maybe you gave them the towels you could have used to cover yourselves with to the young girls. If so, that's very commendable on yours and Belinda's part. And if that's what you did, how did you get your clothes back? Did you punish the boys for their trickery.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-01 03:23:34

Grinch's pic works and turnabout is fair play. If these girls get off on having power over boys by stripping them naked, they should be the ones to wind up naked. Like this chick here:

You don't like it that when we watched the boys, we had all the power, right barney? What could be more inferior than having to walk naked in front of your female classmates? And you're correct. For a brief moment we were superior. They walked right in front of that window. We knew they had no choice and couldn't do anything about it. Getting mad?

You want my perspective as a female? Well from my perspective the boys were never more well behaved than when they were naked. Getting mad barney? There was no pushing, fighting or arguing when the boys were naked. I couldn't hear what was going on but looked like the naked guys did exactly what they were told.

This is just like the kind of crap Libby and Belinda were pulling.

It's just like the kind of crap Becky was pulling when she babysat those boys. She openly admits that stripping boys naked is a way to keep them in line. And then she complains when it happens to her. I say turnabout's only fair.

And it makes me think she deserves to have her ass bared and burned.

And yes Becky was lying. She kept saying she never got spanked. Her agreement was we couldn't hold it against her in the final decision, but it doesn't mean she wasn't lying.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-05-01 06:54:02

Thanks, James.

Apparently, Scorp's been too busy kissing Libby's ass lately to remember how flamed her and Belinda for embarrassing those naked boys and how he said that thanks to Bad Girl Spanker, Belinda ''can be given a taste of her own medicine.''

With that, he then re-posted Belinda's full-frontal nude pic, mocking the words she said to the boys: ''it's showtime''.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-04 01:25:07

Or kissing her virtual ass anyway. I guess he's gotten just that desperate.

nice work on the pic

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-04 05:23:38

I hate hypocritical fucks like Scorp who try to dance both ways around an issue.

He's kissing Becky's ass with one mouth while trying to get her in trouble with the other and he isn't fooling anyone.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-04 22:25:03

Hey, James,

I'm not being hypocritical. First of all, it isn't Becky that Grinch ridiculed with a depiction of her completely naked with her boobs and pussy on display for 20 young boys. It's Libby depicted nude above.

Look dude, even though I think Libby and Belinda were wrong to go snooping around in those boys pants for their jock straps, I think that they did have the boys' safety first and foremost in their minds. So to suggest that Libby should have had to spend the rest of the time at that camp coaching the boys while naked as punishment I think goes too far.

I take you disagree? If so, would forcing her to remain naked at camp been punishment enough or would you have wanted her spanked in front of the boys as well?

Second of all, as to Becky, I'm not trying to get her in trouble. Just pointing out the obvious.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-05 01:04:14

Yeah I bet Libby and Belinda had the boys safety in mind. Just like Becky had the boys safety in mind. Because they're all about the safety, not about stripping boys in order to humiliate them.

Hell just because this is a poll about embarrassing boys, doesn't mean anything, right.

So to suggest that Libby should have had to spend the rest of the time at that camp coaching the boys while naked as punishment I think goes too far.

Way to overthink a freaking cartoon.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-05-09 06:40:17

Thanks for all the comps on the pic. I'd especially like to hear what Libby thinks. Hope it might inspire a story from Bad Girl Spanker. I think it's about time Libby's butt gets some action.

Bad Girl Spanker, any chance of some reciprocity? Say like maybe a post of that Belinda pic everyone's talking about? Or maybe one of Ashley so I can judge her jugs for myself? Would be much appreciated.

I can tell you I'm working on a Becky cartoon that you'll f'n love. But, hey, you know us cartoonists need some motivation ever now and then just like you writers.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-14 02:57:31

Trying to bribe the Wanker? How pathetic. What are you going to offer next? Something that he'll enjoy more than even a cartoon of Libby or Becky naked: to stuff your little green penis up his ass?

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-15 21:42:06

I know all about the motivation. And since someone on Becky's guestbook is looking for story illustrations and Becky herself is hiding naked under her covers and has given up trying to debate, we've got to get our entertainment somewhere.

Belinda's pretty put a bunch of her photos up on her site and even created a separate site and is busy taunting some guy on her guestbook to humiliate her if he dares.

Oh well if he won't, this is the censored version Belinda showed Jason.

[img]http://[/img]

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-05-16 00:39:27

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

how could you do that to belinda? i mean like oh my gosh, look at her! she's like so totally naked! i mean really naked! don't you have any idea how embarrassed she's going to be? don't you know there are boys she knows reading this web site. boys i know. my own brother and his friends, for instance. some of them know belinda. they haven't seen her in like 8 years and now they're going to see her like, you know, naked!

who's jason? what do you mean belinda showed jason this photo of her? are you jason? how do you know this boy? is he a friend of yours? did he give you her photo? what's this have to do with becky not answering your questions? what do you mean there another photo of belinda? what do you mean it's uncensored? oh, no. you mean... oh my gosh! no! you wouldn't. please say you wouldn't. you can't. no! that's so wrong! how can you do this? why would you do this?

i hope i'm not the blame for this. please tell me i'm not. you must believe me. becky didn't do anything at melanie's house that warranted those boys seeing her punished.

please answer asap. i've got to know! give me a chance to talk to becky. if she's says it's ok, i'll to you everything. ok? just please don't embarrass belinda. ok?

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-16 01:18:46

Oh Belinda's not totally naked yet. She's "almost" totally naked. But plenty of those boys can see Belinda almost as naked on her own webpage. So maybe Belinda likes the attention from guys. After all she could have gotten the first set of pictures taken down if she had apologized. But instead she's taunting guys into putting up her naked photos. Can you blame us if we take her up on it?

And yeah uncensored means exactly what you think it means. Belinda's private place becoming not so private anymore.

What can I say, Becky isn't keeping up her end of the debate and we're all getting bored.

If Becky was more responsible, things like this wouldn't be happening, but I guess Becky just doesn't care about her friends and you can't seem to answer our questions either. Sad. But maybe if you manage to entertain us, you can keep Belinda's modesty intact a little longer. I bet you know tons of stories about Becky.

Let's see if you can play Scheherazade, Emily.

BGS

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-16 03:02:05

About the only lower you can get is when you burn in hell, you bastard.

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-16 03:46:00

Sorry Ellie, but if I'm low... so are you.

You and Alicia put up a naked picture of some guy just because he made fun of you. And then you got him to send money and demanded that he beg and fulfill a whole long list of requirements.

So you can get off the high horse any time you want, because you and Alicia are way lower than me. Belinda chose this with her dare, unlike T.J.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-17 01:24:50

Hey, Emily,

If you want to take some responsibility, the only fair thing you could do is put up a pic of yourself in the buff in exchange for Spanker taking down Belinda's. Right?

Hey, Spanker,

Can't resist. I gotta remind everyone of this exchange you had with the chicks:

That's the third time you've called me a liar Dee Dee, time for you to put up or shut up. I say Belinda had a picture up of herself completely naked with her pussy exposed for Jason. You say I'm a liar. Let's make a bet then. If I'm really lying, then I'll leave the board and never come back. But if I'm telling the truth you'll pose for a photo in the same exact pose as Belinda.

Bad Girl Spanker, 11/3/06

only three times? i need to say it more often then because you've lied much more than that. you are a liar. got that? L - I - A - R. and sorry to break the news to you. you might be lying like pinocchio but all that lying isn't going to cause your scrawny, stunted, pathetic little wiener to grow. belinda only posed topless for jason in those pics (as did i and i'm not ashamed for doing so!) . . . jason has seen belinda completely naked but that was only because juan posted her nude pics on the internet three years ago when she was 18! but she has not, got that? she has not freely posed for jason in the manner you suggested. she only has posed for him topless. so when his pervert of a cousin curt found jason's password to my sister ashley's secure web page, the only pics of belinda that curt found and linked to up here to embarrass her and cause hard-feelings with jason was of her posing topless for him.

Dee Dee Randle, 11/4/06

You hijoeputa! Why are you sending messages to our guestbook? Afraid to post them openly here? Why don't you? Oh, that's right. You're a pollo amarillo. And if you're so sure that I spread my legs wide open for Jason, then post the pic. But you can't because I didn't and the nude pic you do have of me flashing Jason will prove that. And I'm not angry or pissed that I'm still a virgin! I've had plenty of offers to get laid from lots of nice guys. I think you're just jealous that most of the guys you'd like to hit on would rather screw me than you any day! So, I should just have sex with any guy, you say? Then you better keep that your fag boyfriend of yours on a tight leash or one day I might just strip down, steal him from you and fuck him all night long right before your eyes!

Belinda Ramirez, 1/1/07
(maybe Belinda was too drunk and hung-over from New Year's to remember?)

First, Dee Dee lied and Belinda denied ever posing anything but topless for Jason. But as we saw in this pic, she had indeed. Perhaps not technically spreading her legs, but showing way more than just her boobs.

But man! After this latest exposure! WTF can the girls say now? That Belinda wasn't showing off for Jason? Dude, I don't know how much you paid Jason but that pic is gold. Can't wait for the uncensored version to go up. But maybe you should give Belinda and Dee Dee a chance to formally apologize first.

This does finally settle the dispute about Belinda's boobs, eh? I'd sure suck those and I'm sure you would, too. Going on 23 now, Belinda's no longer 'Miss Flat as Kansas.' Little Miss Flat-Chested AA-cup high school junior has finally grown up.

Image Posted by bob76 on 2008-05-17 18:39:36

Andrea and Bad Girl Spanker have a lot in common. Andrea bullied Becky by embarrassing her in front of boys, and BGS is doing something similar by posting nude pictures of Belinda and threatening to post more of them. One difference is that as far as I can tell Andrea acted out of pure spite while Bad Girl Spanker is using the nude pictures as a blackmail threat so he can continue to harass Becky.

I don't agree with the way Alicia blackmailed T.J. either, but T.J. wasn't exactly a saint. Apparently he was trying to exchange his nude picture for nude pictures of Libby.

It's true that Belinda dared Bad Girl Spanker to post her nude pictures, and I don't really understand that. Maybe it was her way of saying that she wouldn't submit to blackmail, and BGS has taken this as a license to post the pictures whenever and whereever he wants. Belinda might not have been aware of just how many pictures of her Bad Girl Spanker had in his possession.

I must say that Belinda looks great, but I'm sorry to see her embarrassed like this.

Bob

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-18 01:54:52

That's the third time you've called me a liar Dee Dee, time for you to put up or shut up. I say Belinda had a picture up of herself completely naked with her pussy exposed for Jason. You say I'm a liar. Let's make a bet then. If I'm really lying, then I'll leave the board and never come back. But if I'm telling the truth you'll pose for a photo in the same exact pose as Belinda.

Bad Girl Spanker, 11/3/06

only three times? i need to say it more often then because you've lied much more than that. you are a liar. got that? L - I - A - R. and sorry to break the news to you. you might be lying like pinocchio but all that lying isn't going to cause your scrawny, stunted, pathetic little wiener to grow. belinda only posed topless for jason in those pics (as did i and i'm not ashamed for doing so!) . . . jason has seen belinda completely naked but that was only because juan posted her nude pics on the internet three years ago when she was 18! but she has not, got that? she has not freely posed for jason in the manner you suggested. she only has posed for him topless.

Dee Dee Randle, 11/4/06

You hijoeputa! Why are you sending messages to our guestbook? Afraid to post them openly here? Why don't you? Oh, that's right. You're a pollo amarillo. And if you're so sure that I spread my legs wide open for Jason, then post the pic. But you can't because I didn't and the nude pic you do have of me flashing Jason will prove that. And I'm not angry or pissed that I'm still a virgin! I've had plenty of offers to get laid from lots of nice guys.

Belinda Ramirez, 1/1/07

Good cite. Yeah Dee Dee and Belinda have been shown up for the liars that they are. And shamelessly willing to lie right to our faces too. Which just shows how hard it is to believe anything they say no matter how sincere they might seem.

Belinda showed Jason everything. Dee Dee kept her hands tightly locked over her pussy as if there was moss growing down there. Too bad.

Of course if Dee Dee or Belinda want to stop by and recant, the floor is open to them. But I doubt they will. After all I think Belinda wants to show us her pussy. It's as close to sex as a virgin like her gets.

And I think she'll prove me right by staying away.

But if Emily wants to substitute for her, the floor is open too.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-18 02:01:02

Bob, let me give you a quick lesson about understanding women.

When a girl dares you to do something to her, it's because she wants you to do it. End of lesson.

But let me ask you a question Bob, considering that the photos I posted were discussed on the board all the way back in March and that Libby and the girls were aware of that. Yet you can still find the photos on the girls' website. So either the girls are mentally retarded or Belinda wants the photos to go up.

Case in point 1, Belinda has multiple nude photos of herself on her own site and even created a page asking people to pass them around.

Case in point 2, just last week Belinda was egging some guy on to post nude photos of her and humiliate her.

Conclusion, Belinda wants her nude photos to go up and for people to see them. Maybe she's a desperate virgin. Maybe she needs reinforcement for her self-esteem because she had boy boobs all through high school. Maybe like Becky she enjoys being humiliated.

The only one who knows for sure is Belinda.

BGS

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-18 02:56:31

Bad Girl Spanker:

Are you trying to show off to people just how mentally retarded YOU are? Or does it simply come natural for you?

Belinda is not ''asking people to pass them around.'' She DARED people to. Can't you see the difference?

The fact that none of you perverts has taken her dare as she offered it proves you are all cowards. Just as she said you all are.

Furthermore, she never dared you to post THAT pic of her. She never even talked about - and you know that! She had intended only for someone else to see it.

As for the fact that Belinda has two nude photos of herself up on her own site, they are at least up on her own site with her own explanation as to why she feels the way she does and how this all transpired in the first place back in high school when they were given to her classmates and posted on the web to humiliate her.

Since she has virtual no way of stopping total strangers from posting or emailing her nude pics around ever since that all happened in 2003, she wanted to at least offer an explanation for all the inevitable web searches looking her up from both people who know her and people who don't. It doesn't make it any less or more embarrassing for her, but at least most of the people she knows that found out about what happened to her in high school and/or came across her nude pics by doing a web search or from an email from a classmate can learn the truth instead of listening to gossip or as has happened a couple times in the past, outright asked her about it face-to-face.

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-18 03:50:24

Hey Eileen, come to dump the latest bunch of lame excuses on us because Becky and Dee Dee are too busy cowering naked under the sheets to come. (I know that image probably turns you on.)

The problem with your excuses is that they make zero sense. If Belinda wanted to offer an "explanation", she could just write out an explanation. She's offering nude photos to anyone who wants to repost them.

I WANT YOU to Do My Nude Pic Dare the Depantsing Queens page says. Yeah that's really coming from someone who doesn't want her nude photos plastered everywhere, not.

Belinda could have gotten her naked photos taken down right at the start of this. She made the choice to keep them up and to huff and puff and play the arrogant little girl instead. Now she's daring everyone and offering them a wide selection of nude photos to put up. It's obvious that Belinda either enjoys the humiliation or hopes to maybe meet a guy if enough naked photos of her are over the internet... so she can stop being a lonely little virgin.

And I notice you have no response to the fact that Dee Dee and Belinda lied straight out about Belinda's little striptease. Just as I figured.

BGS

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-19 01:29:34

-Ellie

How are we all cowards for not posting humiliating nude pics, taken without her knowledge, all over the net? Don't get me wrong, some of the people on misterpoll are perverted or just plain sick. But I don't see how not re-posting her pics shows we're all cowards.

~Moon~

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-05-19 02:44:27

Moon,

I would think it was obvious but apparently not.

I am of course referring to those who think what Bad Girl Spanker did was OK or who think what the jerks at Belinda's high school was OK.

As Belinda said herself:

If you're nothing but a little wanking pervert who thinks I'm a bitch for embarrassing a few jerks in high school by depantsing them, then I DARE you to show yourself man enough to embarrass me! ... I DARE you to post my nude pics on the net.

Belinda can take criticism and has been willing to defend her actions, just as Becky and Libby have done. But she's well within her rights to set limits on just how much crap she'll tolerate from some of the jerks and perverts out there.

She said:

But if all you have to send my way is insults, FUCK YOU! In fact, I'd DARE you to post my topless or full-frontal nude pic on the net. Yes, you read that correctly, you fucking mariposa with no cajones. I DARE you to post these nude pics of me on the net.

As for Bad Girl Spanker's comment that Belinda could have gotten him to take down her nude pics, that's a lie. Only by his blackmail, which she is not willing to submit herself to.

As for T.J., he got exactly what he deserved for trying to embarrass Libby further. That Bad Girl Spanker feels sorry for him might indicate his feelings for T.J. go further than just feeling sorry. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you: all indications Alicia got from T.J. is that he is as straight as an arrow. lol

BTW, the past few weeks have been extremely busy and hectic for Becky. I'm sure she'll have a response to all of you soon.

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-19 03:32:55

Nope Eileeen,

Bad Girl Spanker also has other nude photos of me, even full-frontal ones. I dare him to post them COMPLETELY UNCENSORED and ask everyone if they agree with him about the size of my breasts. I'm so confident that he won't that I pledge that if he does, I'll post full-length, completely full-frontal and rear color nude photos of myself.

Belinda can't take criticism or defend herself. If she could, she would have. About the only things she's posted here are lots of insults. Then she stupidly kept daring me to post pictures of her naked, and when I did she went SQUAWK, SQUAWK and ran away and never showed her face here again.

Meanwhile Belinda is busy telling/daring guys to put up naked pictures of her so she can get some compliments about her boobs. How pathetic is that? I guess being a cowardly naked virgin has really gotten to her.

Now since Belinda lied, she could have put an end to this by admitting that she lied and chickened out of her own dare and the photos would have come down. Sadly Belinda lacked enough guts to even do that much.

As for T.J. I don't feel sorry for him. I just think it's funny that you're getting up on your high horse when you were doing the same thing to T.J. , Ellie.

It's time to laugh, time to m0ck... T.J. and his tiny c0ck!

Gee T.J. Almost a whole day now and no apology yet? Guess you must not really mind being naked on the Internet!

-Ellie

Gee months in and no apology yet? Guess Belinda must not really mind being naked on the internet.

BTW Becky's hectic time hasn't prevented her from posting on her guestbook. So I'm guessing it involves getting drunk and hitting on guys who aren't her boyfriend again. She needs that spanking she has coming to really straighten her out.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-19 20:30:52

Ellie really has some nerve getting so worked up. These girls did exactly what you're doing and they did it first.

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-20 00:48:41

-Ellie,

So, I guess the dare does not apply to most of the people on this site(including me).....Still, I don't like backing down on a dare.

The blackmail that some people on this site are using is sick and I agree that she should not submit to it, but continuing to post Belinda's pic does not make them cowards, it makes them perverts. They are cowards because they post her nude pic but they will not post one of themselves. If they had cajones, they would have no problem posting a nude pic of themselves, in the same pose Belinda is in, showing everyone what they have.

The shit they had to put up with in high school was wrong too, there is no excuse for it. I went to a high school in the Chicagoland area myself, I didn't enjoy it and I don't know too many people who did. They were well within their rights to do what they did.

~Moon~

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-20 01:19:12

Moon, nice ass kissing Dude.

Too bad you forgot to delete your old post where you were begging for pics of Belinda and wanted to be able to come to Becky's spanking.

Nice try but no cigar, Eclipse.

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-20 02:22:48

Joe,

I didn't forget. Make no mistake, I would love to see more pics- that is one hot woman!!! But the blackmail part is not okay at all.

I don't kiss ass. The pics are hot, but the mind games, the creepy demands for spankings, the blackmail, How is that not fucked up?

Anyway, If I wanted to kiss ass, why not just ask them on their site?

As for Becky's spanking, that is going to rock. I cannot wait, but not for the reasons you think. I am hoping it happens this summer.

As for the high school shit, where are you from? The Chicago-land area was no fun for anyone, EVER. Not everyone got to grow up in happy town.

~Moon~

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-20 04:20:55

Moon, you're kinda confused here buddy. You love the pics and the spanking, but you say we're perverts. You need to get your head straightened out.

The Chicago-land area was no fun for anyone, EVER.

Who gives a shit about Chicago-land. So you had your diaper pulled down going to high school. Tell it someone who cares.

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-21 00:22:04

No, I am not confused; let me clarify so you're less confused.

Nude pics of smart, athletic women=Very good.

Blackmail, cowardly acts, creepy prevents who want to spank women=Very bad

Chicago-land matters a great deal in this debate to decide if Becky actions merit a spanking, for two reasons.

First, in America a jury of ones peers decides if ones actions are wrong or right- not a bunch of ignorant jackasses on the internet. As the depanting queens live in the Chicago-area, it is people in the Chicago-area who are their peers.

Second,

Actions need to be judged in a context for their wrongness to be determined. For instance, gunning someone down cause you don't like their face is normally considered wrong, but gunning someone down cause they tried to break into your house is always considered right. The actions of the depantsing queens took place in the context of the Chicago area school system. In that context, nothing they did sounds wrong at all. The casual sex with a several partners, beatings, depantings, bitchyness, non-stop harassment, embarrassment and humiliation as revenge. These are all normal for that area, nothing they did merits a spanking. In fact, in large parts of Chicago those guys would have ended up getting stabbed for humiliating a Latin chick like that(by posting her pic).

I don't love spanking or hitting women at all. I wrote that I wanted to be there at the spanking-BIG difference. I could explain it, but since your not able to respond to a simple question, and too dense to grasp the Chicago remarks without clarification, I would be wasting my time.

I am beginning to see why it was so easy tricking you people into joining our war in Iraq.

~Moon

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-21 01:25:26

Get over it. No one cares how much you hate Chicago or "Chicago-land".

Bottom line you're a hypocrite. You want the nude pics and a front row seat for a spanking. But we're all perverts. Unlike you who want the nude pics and the spanking for the highest of reasons.

By the way nice job subtly editing your original post to make yourself look better. Did you really think no one would notice?

Good luck keeping up those diapers in Chicago-land.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-21 01:29:58

Moon I dont know much about the particulars of Chicago life,but I know something of the law and I would be surprised if even in the mainly right wing american judicial system,gunning someone down for simply breaking into your house would not be considered unreasonable force.Which brings up a point as to all the depantsings the girls did previously,was it reasonable force to hold a male down and forcibly strip him in recompence for any previous transgretions he may have done?The answer to that is at the heart of the whole debate.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-21 01:43:43

Hey, Luc,

I know most of your fellow Euro dudes are soft on crime and criminals (you dudes only like to do your killings in world wars), so you need some education.

Not only in many places in the U.S. is it OK to shot some fucking robber in your own house, but in some places it's even OK to shoot some fucking robber breaking into your neighbor's house.

Moon Dude's right. That Juan dude and his buddies lucked out that these girls have somewhat of a conscience. Good thing for them they were messing around with well educated chicks. After they were humiliated they sat around, cried a lot and came up with a plan. Libby's response seemed pretty reasonable given the circumstances. Those dudes were lucky the girls plan didn't involve knives. Juan might have lost more than just his short hairs.

Hey, Moon Dude,

Might as well give up on the ass kissing. These chicks can't possibly be that stupid to fall for that again after how Jason screwed them over big-time.

Becky had Jason brown-nosing her so much the dude said he didn't need to be ordered by her to kiss her ass, that he'd gladly do it.

Don't worry! You wouldn't have to ASK me!! LOL And yes, I already did wipe the lip-prints off of my computer screen...

Interesting posts from that thread. Not only was Becky doing cyber-sex with Jason, looks like Becky put up nude pics of her ass telling her detractors to essentially kiss her ass.

As that thread continued Becky talked about some dude sending her a pic of her nude photo being raped. (hey, maybe there's hope for Belinda's virgin pussy if Spanker ever gets around to showing it to us).

But check this out what Becky said.

Another pervert posted a link to a copy of the photo of my butt being paddled! That one, I admit, I had to laugh a little about.

I wonder if she's gonna laugh if Spanker spanks her bare ass red over his knee.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-21 02:40:59

It's ok to shoot a robber anywhere as long as your gun is licensed or legal. That's the hangup.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-21 02:42:40

Yeah that is some cybersexing going on there. Wonder if Becky was with Troy then.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-21 03:01:16

Hey, Joe,

Good point. Don't know for sure, but in that same post, Becky said:

Alicia already let me know that one jerk had found the topless pic of me on a porn site, enlarged it and then took a pic of his hard dick positioned between my boobs, then emailed it to her to give to me. That almost made me throw-up. I would never do that, what was being suggested given where his dick was pointing. Never. Not even with my boyfriend. Some guys may think I'm weird, but I'm just more traditional when it comes to sex. Libby and Belinda are the same way.

Funniest thing about that post is Becky claiming to be traditional when it comes to sex.

Hey, Becky. Is traditional sleeping with a dozen plus guys in four years during high school? Or did Robyn under-estimate the number?

Becky engaged in cybersex with Jason while she was dating some poor dude who probably hadn't a clue about her cheating on him. Of course the girls will claim Becky wasn't cheating, just being nice and grateful to their hero, Jason.

I wonder if they'd feel the same way if Becky's boyfriend had cybersex with some chick he met online and claimed he was just being nice to her?

Put it another way. Say Becky was Jason's girlfriend and she found out Jason was having cybersex with some out of state chick who was sending him nude pics of herself. Not only of herself but of three of her girlfriends, one a hot-blooded Latina who was even spreading her legs wide open for the dude. How long would it have been before Jason would have been dumped, humiliated in front of his friends and trashed online for the rest of his life?

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-21 05:32:11

Well yes Joe I had that suspicion that in America that sort of thing was allowed presumably based on constitutional amendments etc,and even applauded in certain parts of the media.Personally Iam more of a liberalist.I know about your right to bear arms etc,over here there are not so many legally held guns.Heres some education right back for ya scorpy.European law is generally more civially based hence a lot of judgements going to the European Court of Human Rights when appealed,and as I was alluding to earlier,it all comes down to what is deemed as reasonable force in repelling a burglar.There has been numerous cases in the U.K. and Irish tabloid media in the past few years.A man had his conviction overturned recently of unreasonable force when he shot a burglar entering his house,and could be cited as precidence,but generally over here if you shoot a person for almost any reason negating self-defence,you,ll go to jail for 20-30 years.No death penalty here either scorpy,boo eh?:-)As for World Wars,most of Ireland didn't fight in the second one but we had our fair share of the slaughter in the first,sadly we generally fight amongst ourselves.What you were saying about when Juan did what he did,I in no way condone that and I would say the girls had justification there surely.But as for general depantsing incidents they were involved in,Iam not so sure.An Luc.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-05-21 06:15:32

Hats off to Bad Girl Spanker for shedding some light onto Belinda's pussy. That's plenty motivation to get me to finish that Becky cartoon soon.

Since the girls keep deleting my vision of what should have happened to Libby for looking down the boys pants at baseball camp, thought I'd give it another go.

Libby Marr, punished in front of the boys she coached at baseball camp for doing unauthorized cup checks.

You think Libby would be grateful that I only posted a cartoon of her in the buff.

I could have been not so nice and told everyone that if they did a Google search for ''Libby Marr'' (in quotes) they might see a result for a Rapidshare file of her.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-21 17:41:51

Great work on that. And to join her friend, Belinda is down to a fig leaf now. It's a windy day and that fig leaf won't likely be staying there too long. Especially since Becky has enough time to make quips but not enough time to answer questions.

[img]http://[/img]

Image Posted by Darnso on 2008-05-22 02:44:03

Yo! What da fuck man? That aint cool. No cool at all. Thats AFU. Stop talking shit bout Belinda. What da fuck she do to you sucker. Shes one cool ass chick. Leave her da fuck alone. My bro he knowed her in high school. His girl she need help for a summer tball league on the South Side for some poor kids. Belinda and some friends of hers they voluntered. Them white girls they all came into the hood and fixed up our kids with uniforms and all that shit. Used there own yayo. Better leave her da fuck alone or she an her hommies they gonna kick yo ass into next week. Belinda you got nice tits girl. Remember me? Wassup? Hell ya. Mighty nice. What da fuck these fuckers messing with you for? If you wanna go slumming dump these losers and lets hook up. Darnell S.

Image Posted by Thomas Cromwell Earl of Essex on 2008-05-22 03:35:38

Why do I think this post sounds really fake? It's like someone working their ass off to sound like something they're not.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-22 04:48:48

Yeah I'm thinking our homie here is a white girl here we all know and love trying to sound really street

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-05-22 06:00:45

James is right. It's probably Belinda making trouble since the post uses the word fuck about a half dozen times.

Would be funnier though if the post is real, as it would mean even more guys Belinda knows are soon going to see her pussy in its uncensored glory. Ellie did say a few days ago that Belinda got contacted by people she knows who found her naked on the net.

Bad Girl Spanker, you probably wanted to use the fig leaf to get back at Belinda for that song she wrote about you. But putting a couple of chicken feathers down there would have been more appropriate.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2008-05-22 21:16:13

I haven't felt like posting any comments in a while because some of you guys have been going down the low road and because the girls, especially Becky, haven't been willing to respond.

But this latest thing with Libby and Belinda really pisses me off. Were they wrong in observing boys under their care dressing, showering, etc? Yes. But to upload and share nude pics of Libby and tell people where to find them as Grinch is doing is downright dirty.

As for Belinda, Bad Girl Spanker and many of us have criticized her actions on numerous occasions. While it is true she has several nude pics of herself free for the looking displayed prominently on her own site, they are the pics of her that probably everyone she knows from school have already seen. Even though she's totally naked, the quality isn't the best. But Bad Girl Spanker has now put up one that apparently will leave no doubt how she maintains herself ''down there.''

Belinda Ramirez is obviously a quite attractive hottie. If not for her attitude, she'd have no trouble finding a great boyfriend. But to humiliate her in this way just out of spite is truly unconscionable. I agree with Bob. Some of you have gone beyond just having some fun and causing the girls mild embarrassment (such as displaying Becky's bare butt) to becoming downright vile.

Belinda, while certainly no angel and not so innocent (other than her virginity) with how she's treated people in the past, in still a human being nevertheless. Treating her like this serves no purpose other to prove that some of you can be ten times worse in treating people than she.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-23 13:41:49

The Low Road? Puhlease. Is this coming from the guy who was suggesting that Belinda give sexual favors to Bad Girl Spanker in exchange for her nude pics coming down not that long ago.

But if Belinda sincerely apologizes, then a forthcoming discussion could result in a give and take to get her nudes down. That might include a private showing for you, a wank job, maybe even that spanking. Whatever, dude. That should be up to the two of you as consenting adults.

But Belinda's skipped town without so much as a, 'I'm sorry.' That just ain't right, dude. You gotta remember, this just isn't about you. Maybe you feel satisfaction enough without the apology, but I'm sure her classmates that she humiliated over the years would sure like to see her eat some crow.

Not even Spanker took you up on that one. So spare us the lectures. You're a liar and a self-righteous hypocrite and the thing I hate most are self-righteous hypocrites. You were the one working hardest to humiliate them and going way over the line.

Dr. Funke was right. You obviously decided there was more to gain on the other side but you aren't convincing anyone. Your rape scam fell through and spamming the board with your self-righteous rants accusing us of being vile is pathetic considering your history here.

Go away and take your halo with you.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-23 19:12:46

I'm with James, beat it you dork.

Funny how Darnell or Dornel or whatever his name was hasn't said anything since you guys exposed him

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-25 17:23:30

Darnell or Dee Dee?

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-26 04:48:19

That was the worst attempt to talk smack i've ever seen.It was almost definately someone associated with the girls,typing stereotypical racist claptrap.As a black legend other than Darnell once said"I pity the fool"that believes it was a genuine message:-)

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-06-06 18:04:41

So are we going to see any more stories or not? Or are you at least going to finish the one you started?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-07-13 06:59:12

My apologies, Bad Girl Spanker. I had hoped to have my Becky cartoon done by now so you could finished undressing Belinda for us, getting rid of that fig leaf over her pussy. But alas, life sometimes gets in the way.

But I think everyone (except Becky) will enjoy it more since there will be a story along with it. It will have everything we love about Becky: multiple spankings, nudity, public exposure and humiliation. But wait! Since Belinda is getting the full-frontal treatment, isn't it about time Becky does too?

Here's a teaser...

Becky, answering questions about her public spanking:

"I couldn't help but notice that my two brothers were... less than ten feet away... I had to put out of my mind the fact that Matt and Bobby would be practically looking straight up my..."

(and more)

"There was this one guy, I remember how he was a real nerd in 6th grade. Anyway, he's hanging around... I immediately blushed from head to toe. I mean, I know that he had just watched me stripped and spanked. But that was from a distance... Now I was face-to-face with some nerdy guy who probably felt vindicated over that I might have made fun of him ten years ago."

(and more)

Then he yells, ''What the hell is that? I've seen bikinis that covered less than that shag rug you have growing!''

Becky says she was too shocked at the insult to react at first.

''Everything and everybody just stopped and looked.''

-
I hope Becky has a wonderful vacation. Because by the time she gets back, she's going to want to skip town again.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-14 01:32:45

Nice work. Almost makes me want to pick up the keyboard and hammer out an accompanying story, maybe tying in the rest of the girls. Looking forward to it.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-07-14 02:52:13

what!? you boys aren't nice. not nice at all. why would you write something like that about becky? how would you even know about what you said about her private area? you boys better not embarrass my friends. they won't like you if you do. neither will i. no wonder your name is grinch.

bad girl spanker, please take down that naked picture you have up of belinda. i know she's very embarrassed about it. ok, i like understand now what she did with the dare. we all played truth or dare when we were kids and we all did silly or embarrassing things. but i'm sure she like never thought you would keep posting more pictures of her without any clothes on just because she dared you to do it once.

b4n,

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-14 04:28:16

Nice isn't a lot of fun, Em. And there's no secrets among friends. Not even the private kind. And who really cares what your friends like or don't? But if your friends really don't like it, they can always try to show a little manners when they talk to us.

Belinda is still daring me to put up naked pictures of her. And still calling me names. And she has nude pictures of herself up. So if she's embarrassed, she's not acting like it.

But if Belinda really wants the picture down, she can apologize and take down the insults she has up about me. But we all know she's not going to do it, because she wants the naked pictures up. It gives her the attention she wants and she enjoys guys leering at her, because let's face it there's a reason she's still a virgin.

BGS

p.s. Emily, if you really want the pictures down so badly, you can offer to take her place

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-07-16 07:40:35

Why would a women want to be spanked?

This might as well have been titled, ''Why Becky Wants to be Spanked.'' I read it and said, ''Hey, they're talking about Becky and BGS!''

''A woman's desire for a naked over-the-knee spanking is twofold. Part of her wants to be wanted. She wants to belong to someone who really cares about her. Part of her wants to be disciplined, cleansed, and perhaps even healed. ...

''When a woman becomes vulnerable – and women become naked when they want to be vulnerable – she can feel whether or not she is loved. Her nudity is not so much a temptation for the man as a test of his character. Often, the woman is less aware of her state of undress as is a more naïve man. She sacrifices modesty for knowledge. After all, who or what a man truly is inside cannot be easily hidden from a naked woman! ...

''Although a woman may hate the idea that she needs a spanking, she will also often feel the need to be punished – wanting it to hurt and eventually despising a timid man – she seeks an experience that goes beyond being transformed from naughty to nice. ...

''If the man gets down deep enough inside her – usually through a series of spankings that build upon the soreness in her bottom leftover from the last spanking – inhibitions go out of the window. Her carefully crafted mystique – her protective layers that keep just any man from getting too close to her – get stripped from her. She is psychologically undressed. ...

''She is no longer her own woman. When he is finished, she is so weak physically and psychologically that she can be destroyed by his words.

''At this point, the man can make the woman anything he wants her to be. He can make her a strong wife, a weak woman, a prostitute – anything. That is why women need to pick their men carefully. Because once a man taps into his natural power over a woman, she belongs to him.''

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-07-21 05:26:38

Nice one, dude.

I don't think Becky's going to like the thought of being owned by Bad Girl Spanker.

But once she's over his knee, her panties down and first contact is made, she'll be so totally broken she might as well have ''BGS'' branded onto her ass cheeks.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-18 00:24:03

I don't know the site, but they have it right on. Most women don't enjoy the actual spanks themselves, except the ones who are into pain and I've never been interested in that kind. It's about the experience itself, the surrender and the thrill of being out of control, vulnerable, exposed and humiliated, about letting go and feeling cleansed and testing some limits.

That's why for Becky it's a scary idea but at the same time she enjoys playing with it, imagining what it would feel like to be stripped naked against her will in public, put over a man's knee and spanked. The complete loss of control frightens her but it's also very powerful because it's what a part of her wants.

BGS

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-07-21 05:26:38

Thanks, BGS. A story will accompany the cartoon, which thanks to Becky's many pics, will look much more like a pic of her totally naked than a drawing. But I'm sure once I get the story up, it could use some good polishing. It's pretty much done, but needs some formatting work as a special surprise for Becky. Given the nature of the story, it can't be too long, so a future accompaniment that goes into more details of some of incidents mentioned would be good. It's about 1500 words long now, which may be at the limit for the particular format I've chosen.

Hope you do get busy on your keyboard, anyway. I think Becky has some clothes to pick up at that public pool.

Emily, Emily, Emily. What did I say that was so bad about Becky's ''private area''? (never mind the fact considering how many guys she's slept with over the years, describing Becky's beaver as a ''private area'' is really an oxymoron if you ask me.)

As far as ''how do I know'', Becky chose to tell the whole world on her blog that she doesn't shave her pussy. She also told Jason why she stopped. So you see, Emily, it's not really a secret.

By the way, while we are on the subject, which one of your friends do you look like more in that department, Becky or Belinda?

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-07-22 01:35:38

oh my gosh! how can you dare ask me such a personal question? do you honestly think i'm going to answer you?

becky's private area is none of your business either. just because a girl has had a few boyfriends over many years doesn't mean her sex life is everyone's business. you boys must be interested in hearing about becky's only because you have none of your own!

you boys can be so demeaning! you all better stop writing stories about becky or you're going to make her very angry with you!

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-22 01:57:13

Oh I want to see Becky get "very angry" with us. Will she stomp her feet, throw a tantrum and tell us we're mean? Because we live in daily terror that a bratty girl who's set for a spanking is going to get angry with us.

But the stories are fair game, because Becky has been too lazy to show up and answer questions as per her commitment.

Her private area, as Grinch pointed out is pretty public. Becky actually shaved down below for Jason with a can of Nair. I guess it was her way of saying she wanted him to have easier access to her not so private area.

BGS

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-07-23 02:50:43

becky is not lazy! she's leaving this weekend for vacation. i'm sure when she gets back she'll set you straight!

i don't know what you are talking about becky doing that for that boy or how you found out if she did. but it still doesn't make it any of your business if she did.

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-23 03:14:17

Becky is either lazy or a coward. You pick, since you're her friend. I'm sure when she gets back she'll keep on hiding behind you, just like she is now. I guess she would rather that you be degraded than her.

I know because Becky's private area is public property. But speaking of you Em, is CurlyGirl, curly all the way down? Inquiring minds want to know.

BGS

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-07-23 03:22:22

oh my gosh! how can you ask me such a personal question? that's none of your business!

becky's told me quite a lot about you. but you don't see me asking you anything embarrassing, do you?

where are your manners, anyway?

b4n,

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-23 03:28:33

Oh I'm just trying to get to know you better, Em. We're not much for formality around here. Or manners. A lot of girls come by, most wind up showing us all they've got. It might not be good manners, but it is a lot of fun.

Since Becky really doesn't know anything about me, except that I'm the guy who's going to spank her, there's nothing she can tell you about me.

BGS

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-07-23 03:34:28

do you really think becky is going to let you spank her if she didn't know something about you? i hope she wins this debate thing you are fighting about but if she doesn't i said to her you can't let some boy you don't even know spank you. but she said she knows enough about you to feel ok with it and it would be more embarrassing for her if she didn't let you spank her. she must know you're not like some serial rapist or something. she did tell me something personal about you but unlike what you've been doing to belinda, i'm nice. i won't embarrass you.

got to go. b4n,

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-23 03:43:47

Game set and match. Nice going, Em.

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-07-23 05:29:57

Emily,

I got your email tonight and also read your message on Dee Dee's poll.

Don't worry. You didn't say anything wrong. That pervert is just trying to make you think you did. He knows exactly what you meant. He's just trying to twist and contort your words. You clearly said ''if" Becky loses the debate - which she won't!

As for trying to set him straight, Emily, forget it. He's already seen Ashley topless. If that can't make a guy straight, nothing will.

-Ellie

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-07-23 06:04:15

When did I try to contort anything? I was acknowledging that Emily had done well in our little back and forth banter. And what do I get for that? Weird accusations.

I didn't say anything about Becky losing the debate. Maybe if you weren't so paranoid Ellie, you wouldn't jump out and post nonsense like this. I think Alicia isn't doing her part for you in bed.

Ashley topless is okay. Ashley bottomless is better. Becky butt naked is best of all.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-07-24 00:26:48

As for trying to set him straight, Emily, forget it. He's already seen Ashley topless. If that can't make a guy straight, nothing will. - Ellie

What about that fag friend of all you girls, that queerboy Jason? He saw Ashley topless. Saw her bottomless too. She even let him fuck her. Did that make him straight? Or did Ashley tell him he had to experience his dick inside a pussy at least once in his life? Ashley said that fag even turned down an offer of a doing a threesome with her and that Jenny chick. Or maybe Ashley just wanted to be able to boast to Becky that she's hot enough to get a fag fucked.

A better question is what would it take to get you to go straight, Ellie?

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2008-09-25 16:45:55

So are we ever gonna do those stories?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-09-28 07:33:43

Patience, dude. Patience.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?