Bad Girl Spanker: Becky Romero Goes to the Men's Room

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

Bad Girl Spanker: Becky Romero Goes to the Men's Room

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-11-16 18:49:11

(A short little story about a bad girl who just can't leave the men's room alone.

What did Becky do to deserve this? After months of Becky dodging questions on what she did wrong and how she was punished over at Melanie's house, it's time for some humiliating discipline. I gave Becky every chance to cooperate and even rewarded her for her previous cooperation, but obviously shame is the only way she can learn to do anything.

P.S. If this story is erased, it'll make the rounds of the internet and pop up in a lot more places, just like Becky's Bare Bottom Pool Spanking. And there is a much larger story coming after this)

Becky Romero Goes to the Men's Room

The lights were dim inside Les Sans Culottes, violin music played softly in the background and Becky shifted contently as she finished sipping her glass of wine. It was nice to be able to drink legally, not that she hadn't drunk her share of beers in High School, and nice to be having dinner with her boyfriend on their anniversary at such a great French restaurant. She wouldn't have splurged on such a place herself, but of course she was paying for it. That was what guys were for.

The meal itself lay mostly uneaten on her plate. The European vacation over summer had made her put on a few extra pounds, especially that stay in Italy, so she had sipped more wine to make up for it. As she leaned back in the chair though Becky Romero felt the sensation that told her the wine was migrating down and wanted out.

Quickly leaving the table without even bothering to make an excuse, Becky hurried toward the back of Les Sans Culottes only to run straight into a line of women standing there ahead of her.

"Oh no," Becky said to the woman in line ahead of her, "is this the line to the ladies room."

"Yes," the woman said sympathetically, "looks like it will be a while, doesn't it."

Looking at the line Becky Romero did indeed think it might take a while or more than a while. She could see at least a dozen women standing in front of her and no sign that the line was advancing. Becky took her place, shifting from one leg to another as the pressure on her bladder built up. Furiously she looked over at the door to the men's room with no line in front of it with men freely entering and leaving it.

"You know if they took out all the urinals, they wouldn't be leaving so fast," she said to the woman ahead of her. "Then there would be a line there too."

"How does that help us?" the woman asked her curiously.

"Don't you see," Becky said insistently, "that's what makes them so arrogant. The male penis. They can just pee and go on while we have to stand out here and wait and every time they do it it's like they're peeing on us!"

The woman's face scrunched up in a grossed out look. "What we need are bigger bathrooms."

"What we need is for men to understand what it's like to be us." Becky stamped her foot, an unwise gesture as it made her need to go only that much more urgent.

"Good luck with that sister."

To the left another man walked out of the men's room, looked over at the long line of women and smirked. Becky glared at him.

"Looks like it's gonna be a while there, ladies," he laughed.

"If you had no urinals you wouldn't think..." Becky began, but he was already walking away. "Why won't anyone listen to me." Fidgeting her hands, she clamped her legs together under her dress as tightly as she could. The thought of peeing herself and ruining her best dress and this entire evening was too horrible to think of.

In the main hall of Les Sans Culottes the music shifted from violins to something with a lot of harps and what sounded like running water. Becky clapped her hands over her ears. She looked ahead at the unmoving line and then at the men's room.

"Why don't we just use the men's room," she suggested brashly.

"You have got to be kidding," the woman in line ahead of her said.

"I'm not. We're paying customers. We have every right to the men's room," Becky said, warming up to her diatribe, "We should be able to use it. It's sexism, discrimination that we can't."

"You can use it if you like." The woman shrugged. "It's probably unbelievably gross in there."

Becky bit her lip and tried to clamp her thighs even closer together. Even so she could feel that she couldn't hold it in for much longer. She stood up on her tip toes, nearly fell over and nearly let go.

"Oh no, not out here," Becky glanced back panicked at the restaurant. She had peed herself in public places before, but it would be too awful to have it happen at an expensive restaurant where everyone could see. Her dress was light colored and a stain on it would be clearly visible.

She took a deep breath and stepped quickly into the men's room. One of the men at the urinal looked back at her and did a double take. "You can't be here."

"I'm a paying customer," Becky said at him, hunting for an unoccupied stall.

"You're a woman," another of the men at the urinal protested.

"That's sexism and inequality," Becky said, moving from stall to stall, and finding that every one of them was occupied. "Can someone please get done in here, I need to use the bathroom."

"If you want to be equal, use the urinal," the man laughed, zipping up.

"What are you laughing at? Your own weenie?" Becky retorted. She hammered on one stall and then another one.

"It looks like you forgot how to act like a lady and where the Ladies Room is," the man said, and grabbed her by the back of the dress, "Let me show you."

"Hey," Becky began to struggle. She pulled away from him, her legs spread, as he began to pull her toward the door. She could feel her bladder ready to cut loose and panicked she gave one sharp tug and the back of her dress ripped away.

The man stood there bemused with a large swatch of fabric in his hands as Becky tumbled forward ripping away the back of her dress.

"Is there a problem here?" a new male voice said. The maître d' stood there with an angry expression on his face.

"This crazy bitch charged in here and began screaming and banging on the stalls," the man told him. "Then she tore her own dress off."

"That's a lie," Becky screamed, "he's a sexist pig with a small weenie who attacked me. I demand equality. I have as much right to use the men's room as he does."

The Maître d' bent over her. "Drunk," he said disgustedly, "and half naked. Come on, let's go." He lifted her roughly off the floor, as she tried to secure what was left of her dress.

"Wait no, go where," Becky protested, trying to secure what was left of her dress.

"To a taxi," the Maître d' said, dragging her along.

"No, I need to use the bathroom. Stop wait!" Becky tried to brace her legs against one of the stalls.

"Come on," the maître d' pulled and what was left of Becky's dress came off in an expensive puddle of torn wet fabric. Becky fell to the men's room floor and her bladder let go in a rush soaking her panties.

The men looked at her in disgust as the maître d' grabbed her arm and lifting her off the floor pulled her to the door in just her white bra and soaked panties. She resisted, but he pulled her out the door of the men's room and back into Les Sans Culottes.

The women on line looked at her in disgust and Becky's face turned an even brighter shade of red.

"No," Becky pleaded, "you can't take me through the restaurant like this. At least give me something to wear."

The maître d' groaned in disgust and steered her into the kitchen instead. The mostly male kitchen staff looked in disbelief at the maître d' dragging in a girl in just her underwear, her cheeks red, and clearly not wanting to be here.

With contempt filling his voice, the maître d' pushed Becky over to a large woman in a stained apron. "Take her Janet, you've got kids. you deal with her."

"Hold on," Becky said, "you don't understand what happened. If you just listened to me."

"I know what happened alright," Janet said, "I got a daughter at home just like you, a drunken slu.t."

"How dare you call me that," Becky said.

Janet spun her around and gave her a solid slap across her butt. "You be quiet. I see you peed yourself too. Those are going to have to come off." With one quick tug, she racked Becky's panties down to her knees.

"Nooo!" Becky screamed in horror as the male kitchen staff saw her unshaven pubes and bare butt. She tried to cover herself and retrieve her panties but Janet slapped her hands away.

"Let go, those are disgusting and gross." Janet lifted Becky up and stuck her butt first in the industrial size sink. The panties she tore off and tossed into the trash.

Her face redder than ever Becky couldn't do anything besides kick her legs impotently as the large woman scrubbed her thighs quickly with a harsh sponge while she sat there in just a bra that was quickly becoming so soaked it was transparent.

"Oh stop," Becky shrieked, as Janet spread her legs and scrubbed a particularly sensitive part of her body. Instead Janet pulled her down from the sink and accompanied by quick slaps on Becky's now bare bottom, directed her to the white plastic garbage bags standing in the corner. Wrapping one around Becky's waist like a diaper, she tied a knot and then stood back.

"Better," Janet said. Becky just covered her chest, all too aware of how her nipples poked through the transparent wet bra. Humiliatingly the garbage bag made her feel like she was wearing an adult diaper.

At that moment the maître d' came back. "Your male companion has left."

"That bastard," Becky shouted, "how could he leave me here like this."

"No doubt he had other plans," the maître d' sniffed, "or perhaps he finally realized what he was getting into. The more serious problem is who is going to pay for the check."

Becky froze. She hadn't brought any money along. She hadn't expected to pay for anything tonight. That was what guys were for.

"She has no money," the maître d' said.

"Of course she doesn't. Drunken slu.ts like her never do," Janet said, "but the cure for that is to work it off."

"Work in the kitchen," Becky protested, "dressed like this. You can't be serious." But the fierce gleam in Janet's eye told her she was.

Roughly Becky was marched to the sink. "You're going to have to wash a lot of dishes to make up for that bill."

"No way," Becky said. "It's bad enough that your bathrooms are so sexist but you can't expect me to actually work for something my boyfriend was supposed to pay for."

Janet pulled down Becky's makeshift diaper baring her butt and eliciting another shriek and attempted coverup. Disregarding both, Janet slapped her bare a.ss hard, again and again.

"You can either work it off or scream it off," she said sharply. "That will be 250 dishes washed or 250 spanks."

"No oww stop you can't make me ouch," Becky screamed, kicking her legs to no avail, as the large hand descended again and again, flattening out her bare cheeks. No matter how she wriggled she couldn't avoid it or avoid showing the watching kitchen staff everything between her legs with each kick.

The punishment continued until she subsided and hung over the sink, tears streaming from her eyes, her hair wet and her bra hanging loosely.

"That was 50," Janet said. "Want to go for 200 more?"

"No," Becky mumbled, sniffling.

"I can't hear you."

"Alright, I'll do the damn dishes," Becky said.

Another spank followed making her rise up on her toes. "Oww, alright, please I'll do the dishes," Becky squealed.

"That's better." Janet pointed her to a pile of dishes in the sink. "You ate, now you pay for it."

"But I hardly ate anything," Becky complained, pulling up the garbage bag to cover up her red bottom.

"Stop whining, you obviously drank enough," Janet said, delivering a hard slap to Becky's bottom. At the slap, the garbage bag began to slip down Becky's butt and she had to grab it to keep it in place.

"You can't make me do this," Becky whined.

"I sure as hell can. If you're old enough to drink, you're old enough to work it off," Janet said determinedly. "Unless you want to leave here without that garbage bag which is the property of the Les Sans Culottes restaurant. Now work!" She accompanied that admonition with two more slaps across Becky's bottom, the last of which made the half-naked girl squeal.

Quickly Becky began to wash and dry the dishes, her hand constantly reaching out to adjust and hold up the garbage bag which continued to slip down.

The male kitchen staff laughed and leered. When she put both hands on a dish, invariably one of the busboys would tug the bag down leaving Becky's bare butt exposed. Quickly Becky would have to put the dish down, and pull the bag up again.

After a few minutes of this game the busboys wouldn't just tug it down, but once the bag was down, pinch Becky's bare butt or slap her already red bottom cheeks. And no matter what curses or threats she directed their way, they would just laugh at her.

Several times she was sprayed with water making her bra so transparent that nothing remained to the imagination. And one spray managed to go right up her makeshift diaper and directly into her vagina, making Becky shriek and drop two of the plates.

"You can't do anything right, can you," Janet marched back, seizing her by the arm.

"They made me do it," Becky protested.

"That's enough out of you." One pull and the bag was gone, leaving Becky naked from the waist down. A push and Becky was out the back door of the Les Sans Culottes restaurant and on a back street.

Becky just had time for one shriek before the door closed leaving her bottomless in the cool Chicago night. Shamefacedly the half-naked girl covered her pussy from the front and her butt crack from behind and began to hurriedly limp home to the laughs and jeers of the departing crowd from Les Sans Culottes.

"Take all the urinals out of the men's room,"she muttered as she tried to cover herself and walk home while nursing plans of vengeance. "Let them know what it's like to have to live like this. Make them have to sit down to pee."

A slap on her exposed butt made Becky turn around. It was the man from the bathroom. "Now that will teach you not to use the men's room."

She was about to retort, when he slapped her butt again, and she hurried away from him. And then someone else's hand landed hard on her bare butt and ripped away her bra.

Shrieking and giving up any attempt at modesty, Becky Romero uncovered her puss.y and butt and the now completely naked girl began to run home, her red butt shining like neon in the night.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2008-11-16 22:00:50

omg! stop making fun of becky just because she had an accident in school.

haven't you ever had an accident? but nothing like that happened to her and nothing like that would happen to you. maybe it should though. then maybe you'd like understand how embarrassing it can be.

emily

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-11-19 05:13:43

Golden, dude. Pure golden!

I can't wait for Becky's reaction. She'll probably piss her panties when she reads it.

On a different subject entirely, I think you should do some reading up on James Madison, if you know what I mean.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-11-20 03:31:40

you take down that story or i will, you stinking bastard.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-11-20 03:36:45

If it isn't my second favorite naked girl, Dee Dee.

If you take the story down, it will go up in many more places just like the last one did. Remember how that one backfired on Becky when you did that? And how much shame and embarrassment you caused her. (though not as much as you caused Belinda)

But if Becky wants the story to come down, all she has to do is fulfill her responsibility in the debate. Since Becky herself agreed she could be punished if she failed to live up to her responsibilities, the ball is in her court. Time for her to fess up what really happened at Melanie's.

BGS

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-12-03 05:21:16

omg! did you do that?

there's IS a link. there's a fucking link when i googled my name to a fucking site that goes right to those pics you posted of me right at the top of google. you rotten scumbag! don't you realize how embarrassing that is? why would you do that to me?

you stop that and don't you dare do anything else like that. i don't want any guys at college seeing those pics.

omg! that explains a couple of the weird emails from last week. fuck! they must have seen them already. damn you! you fucking son of a bitch!

if i get humiliated on campus with those pics because of you i am so going to fix you. i mean that literally.

you might have got the laugh on me tonight, but one of these days i am so going to fix you. literally, you bastard!

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-03 05:49:36

Use your brain, Dee Dee, you've already been humiliated with them on campus. If one guy who knows you saw them, he's shown them to other guys already, probably forwarded them in emails like

RE: Check out Dee Dee Randle who's in our class - Completely Naked!"

RE: Hey Guys, you won't believe these pics of Dee Dee I found

RE: Brad, know that chick in class you tried to hit on, check her out topless!

They're probably just not telling you to your face. Pretty soon though one of their girlfriends will find out, and come over and talk to you quietly about it in a corner. And then you'll blush and curse and realize that you might as well come to class in your birthday suit for the rest of college.

That Wiki has been around for a long time now, and we told you girls about it a while back, but I didn't have to add the link. I put up the original pictures, which are easy to find. The funny thing is that if that Wiki about you didn't exist, the next result for Dee Dee Randle would be your own website which also links to the pictures. So you're naked and screwed either way... just how I like you.

And if the next guy you pass by on campus hasn't seen you naked yet, it's only a matter of time. Just think of that next time you give a guy on campus attitude. You don't have any secrets from him. Or me.

don't you realize how embarrassing that is? why would you do that to me?

That's the fun part. Naked girls are fun. Embarrassed naked girls are even more fun. And putting obnoxious girls with an attitude problem in their place by stripping them naked and embarrassing them, is a whole lot of fun.

But you did it to yourself, Dee Dee. You made the poor life decision to strip naked for a creepy middle aged guy who was into being kicked in the balls and decided to put the pictures up on a website, instead of emailing them. And then you made the even worse decision to dare me to put them up. Talk about Double Ditzy.

And then when it backfired on you, instead of being humble, apologizing and asking me to take them down, you just kept on doing what you were doing before. Now you've an incentive to use some common sense next time.

if i get humiliated on campus with those pics because of you i am so going to fix you. i mean that literally.

You know how afraid I am of chubby little naked girls from Chicago. But go ahead and try to "fix me", anytime you're looking to get stripped and spanked.

you might have got the laugh on me tonight, but one of these days i am so going to fix you. literally, you bastard!

Poor Dee Dee, when are you ever going to learn. When you go up against me, I always have the last laugh and you always wind up naked and embarrassed.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-12-03 06:09:25

Yeah, dude! That ought to shut her up.

But, if not, did you catch what she said, Spanker:

you stop that and don't you dare do anything else like that. i don't want any guys at college seeing those pics.

Maybe Dee Dee 'Ditzy' Randle still hasn't learned her lesson from the last time she dared you not to do something. Only now the stakes for her are a lot higher.

Question is, will Dee Dee swallow her pride and do some major ass-kissing before getting into bed. She must be hanging out with Belinda too much of late. Lots of fuck you's in that post of hers.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-12-03 06:29:41

scorpiono, neither bad girl spanker or you is going to 'shut me up.' i will continue to defend my friends whenever i want.

i just find it incredible that rotten perverts like the two of you would stoop to doing something so despicable without taking into account the thousands of guys who now might get copies of pics of me topless.

i suppose i have no choice now but to answer the two jerks who sent me those disgusting emails to see what they want.

as for ass-kissing, i wouldn't kiss bad girl spanker's ass or any other part of his body even if it meant my whole university seeing me naked.

as for that disgusting site, just because that entry about me is factually accurate for the most part, that doesn't mean i want classmates or my professors knowing that much about me, let alone seeing me naked. and i most certainly did not throw a 'childish-like temper tantrum' about my weight.

bad girl spanker must find me unattractive not only because i don't have a dick, but because lashiv must be as skinny as a ballet dancer.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-03 06:36:19

I wouldn't want to shut you up Dee Dee. You're more entertaining this way.

i just find it incredible that rotten perverts like the two of you would stoop to doing something so despicable without taking into account the thousands of guys who now might get copies of pics of me topless.

You really don't get it Double D. You might be so ditzy as to use your real name and dare me to post your nude photos online, without having a clue that people from your college are bound to find it. But that's just you.

The male population of your college was bound to see you naked after that, sooner or later.

i suppose i have no choice now but to answer the two jerks who sent me those disgusting emails to see what they want.

Poor naive Dee Dee. Even you probably know what they want.

as for ass-kissing, i wouldn't kiss bad girl spanker's ass or any other part of his body even if it meant the whole university seeing me naked.

Which I'm sure they will anyway. Like I just said, once one guy on your campus sees the pics, they spread fast. And if the next guy you pass by on campus hasn't seen you naked yet, it's only a matter of time. Just think of that next time you give a guy on campus attitude. You don't have any secrets from him. Or me.

And before you begin throw around lines like "don't you dare", you might want to remember I have other pictures of you too. I wonder if those jerks would like to see Dee Dee in her birthday suit on her 18th birthday?

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-12-03 06:53:32

Hey, Dee Dee,

When you get around to kissing Spanker's ass (you're already practically on your knees behind him), you might want to ask if you can take back what you said:

It does sound like you were daring him to do something, doesn't it? Maybe post a pic of you showing your pussy?

Unless you don't want to take back what you said and will leave it up to him to interpret what you meant and take your chances.

Hey, Spanker,

You going to drop your drawers for Dee Dee and let her get on with it? She's either puckering up to cry or puckering up to do some major ass-kissing - or both.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-12-03 07:02:06

scorpiono,

i'm not crying or kissing bad girl spanker's ass or taking anything back i said.

i'm just upset, okay. very upset right now.

and i wasn't daring him to do anything else.

bad girl spanker, what are you talking about? the second link is someone else's facebook site.

i'm sure i can find some way to deal with those two jerks in a reasonable fashion without losing my dignity.

yes, it's all your fault. if jason didn't fuck up first with his cousin seeing our nude pics then taking it out on becky that she refused to sleep with him, you wouldn't have seen me topless. ok. maybe it was partly my fault for flashing jason. but it's your fault for looking at them!

but i just have to know before i go to sleep or i won't be able to sleep. you only posted those topless pics of me here, right?

as for those creeps that emailed me, they probably just want to be able to gloat to me in person that they've seen me topless, then go out for some drinks thinking that they'll get laid. but once they're stoned they'll settle for a peck on the cheek after they give me their copies of my topless pics. by morning, they'll think it was all just a wet dream.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-03 07:03:01

It's all up to Dee Dee, if she's learned enough by now to drop the attitude, instead of making her situation even worse.

But she's way too ditzy to figure that out.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-03 07:06:04

bad girl spanker, i'm sure i can find some way to deal with those two jerks in a reasonable fashion without losing my dignity.

In your dreams. They want a lot more than to go out for a drink with you. So yes you will lose your dignity, and some of your clothes too. You'd better be ready to let them see you topless at least, and grab a feel too.

But you can tell yourself you still have your dignity while those guys are playing with your boobs.

And they can give you a print out, but the copies will still be on their hard drives. And if they want more, all they have to do is google your name.

I still think the 18th birthday one is a must have, you looked so cute blushing for the camera. Who knew it was only the beginning of your nude adventures. What do you think Dee Dee?

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-03 07:08:55

Nope Dee Dee, the second link is the Depantsing Queens.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2 ... h&aq=f&oq=

How can you build a website and be so fucking clueless about the internet.

yes, it's all your fault. if jason didn't fuck up first with his cousin seeing our nude pics then taking it out on becky that she refused to sleep with him, you wouldn't have seen me topless. ok. maybe it was my fault for flashing jason. but it's your fault for looking at them!

I'm a guy. Of course if there are nude pictures of a girl, I'm going to look at them. But it's not like your nude pictures weren't accessible even before Jason's little meltdown. Like they still aren't. If you weren't so ditzy, none of this would have happened.

You made the decision to pose naked for Jason. You made the decision to put them on a website. Then you made the decision to dare me to put them up. And you kept using your full name for all of it.

So yes Dee Dee, this is totally your fault. And until you accept that and take responsibility, instead of whining and blaming others, you're not going to be able to clean up this mess.

but i just have to know before i go to sleep or i won't be able to sleep. you only posted those topless pics of me here, right?

What's the magic word?

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-12-04 04:29:28

Hey, Spanker,

Maybe you should let James see Dee Dee nude.

You do know which James I'm talking about?

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-12-04 04:31:32

Oh yeah, I'm up for that.

Show me!

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-12-04 04:33:23

Bad Girl Spanker, don't you give that pic of Dee Dee to Scorpiono.

And don't you let James see her naked either. He's just as much of a little pervert as the two of you are.

Just forget about what I said. I'll talk to Dee Dee about this privately since it really isn't any of your business anyway.

-Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2008-12-04 04:41:24

Oh my goodness! I am reading some of this, and this is horrible. I truly hoped this was all in the past, but since my last visit here it is even worse. The disgusting pervert and his accomplishes should be deeply ashamed of themselves for putting Dee Dee through this. Their miserable cruelty seems to know no boundaries. I only hope someone does the same so that they can truly experience being on the opposite end of their foul misbehaviours.

To Becky or any of the others who know that poll we used, I have left a short message there offering my help with anything I can do.

Ally

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-04 04:54:36

Oh look it's Ally. Like a good border collie you always come bounding back sooner or later. You probably have a face like a border collie too. That explains why we've never seen any pictures of you.

So what have you got to say for yourself now, girl? Bark, that's right Woof Woof. Same barking, we're all disgusting perverts, blah blah blah. You really need to learn some new barks Ally. Here have a treat and go hump a tree. We're too busy to put up with your yapping now.

BGS

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-04 04:55:15

Ellie, I'm pretty sure it's my business. I'm kinda crucial here, you know.

BGS

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2008-12-04 04:58:25

Yes, you are every bit as repulsive as I remembered you. And the only thing you are crucial to is sewer main production.

Ally

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-12-04 05:01:58

AllyQ, aren't you one of the few chicks around here that hasn't stripped down for us yet. Could a change of heart have brought you back?

Beware of Ellie, though. She's probably going to ask to see nude pics of you, too.

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2008-12-04 05:04:30

In your dreams. No, let me rethink that. Not even in your dreams.

Ally

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2008-12-04 05:32:53

Their behavior is so adolescent.

They find out a girl saw other girl naked and those jerks can think of nothing but the girls having sex together.

-Ellie

Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by libbym on 2008-12-07 23:34:39

Isn't it about time you crawled back into the city sewer system with the other rats?

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-07 23:42:06

The sewer system is way too gentrified. It's all yuppies and foreign diplomats now. I stick to the subway tunnels with the pigeons and the transplanted Midwesterners. I don't mind the pigeons so much... but I can only take so many home beer brewing kits and "Ann Arbor is a Whore" T-Shirts.

But back to Dee Dee, wasn't she just the cutest thing all bare at only 18?

Image Posted by libbym on 2008-12-07 23:58:08

You? In the subway tunnels? LOL!

If that's true, then it IS only to spend time with the pigeons. Don't hurt your back carrying around all that bird seed. LOL! You might have to spend time in traction and with your luck you would have nurses like Brianna Broitzman and Ashton Larson.

Besides, the last time I was there, I discovered you have a rather different method of transportation.

Not very environmental of you, by the way. What do you get with that clunker, anyway? 11MPG?

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-08 00:05:53

Who needs birdseed? Girls from Ohio are a lot easier than that. They just need a beer. It's Michigan girls who need birdseed.

You might have to spend time in traction and with your luck you would have nurses like Brianna Broitzman and Ashton Larson.

Been there, done that. But not as good looking.

Not very environmental of you, by the way. What do you get with that clunker, anyway? 11MPG?

As opposed to your snowmobile, Libby?

To hell with the environment. Let the environment take care of itself, I measure it by GPG, Girls Per Gallon.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-12-18 17:03:16

Never mind what I said before, must have been the beers.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-12-25 04:46:54

Speaking of Girls Per Gallon, this is how my car gets fueled up.

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/32371/would_you_pump_gas_topless.swf

Now would you be willing to make the sacrifice and do that for the environment, Libby?

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-01-20 16:45:20

You probably have to offer Libby more than that to get her to pump your gas

Image Posted by libbym on 2009-01-22 01:06:38

Since Spanker Wanker has been such a good little pervert lately, he deserves a special hand job.

You too, James.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-01-22 01:27:16

Nice try Libby, is this your way of raising your asking price? Because I'd take you over those guys, or even the girls out front.

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-03-02 18:26:47

If you want to give us a hand job Libby, we might reconsider those naked baseball pics of you.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?