Bad Girl Spanker: Spanking Becky Romero's Bare Butt

Unable and unwilling to ignore Bad Girl Spanker's constant, irritating diatribes directed towards her and her girlfriends, Becky Romero takes a challenge to debate him on whether she deserved the various spankings she got - the risk being if she loses, he'll be delivering one more to her... in person.

Bad Girl Spanker: Spanking Becky Romero's Bare Butt

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-01-16 01:29:49

Santa's been busy lately, between all the shopping mall appearances, product endorsements and of course spanking the bared bottoms of naughty girls, he's fallen way "behind".

You can help Santa meet his quota and spank Becky, by going to the Becky Christmas Spanking Story , scroll down to the middle of the story as Becky goes back to High School, and just move the mouse cursor on and off the picture to spank Becky's bare ass.

By request, I've revised the illustrations for the Very Becky Christmas Becky Spanking Story. Just click on the link, you'll find the original classic Becky Christmas Card on top, the Becky Spanking game in the middle, and the Becky spanking animation you can see here at the very "bottom". Don't believe the message, it's just an animation and non-interactive. Also it's a bit stiff, but with Becky over his lap, so is Santa.

Source: See Becky getting a bare-assed spanking

I think that takes care of everyone's requests. Even Becky's.

BGS

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-01-16 05:49:15

Hell yeah! Now Becky gets a little preview of what's coming her way

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-01-18 17:30:26

Great stuff, bet Becky turned red all over when she saw that one.

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-01-20 16:46:06

Heh. did Becky request an online spanking?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 9-01-31 07:51:38

One thing Spanker has proved with this is how spanking Becky gets her to keep her talkative mouth shut. Wonder how many of teachers figured that out?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-01 00:02:01

One thing Spanker has proved with this is how spanking Becky gets her to keep her talkative mouth shut. Wonder how many of teachers figured that out?

Enough of them that Becky got spanked in school a few times, probably more times than she's willing to admit to.

BGS

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 00:54:30

They should have kept on spanking her. But yeah Becky learning to show some respect by keeping her mouth shut is a good change for her. And he managed that without even getting his hands on her ass. Imagine how well Becky's gonna learn to behave when she gets an actual real life spanking.

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-08 22:46:05

Fuck you, mamabicho! F U C K Y O U !

Only thing you said that could be make any sense is that fucking mariposa friend of your has probably never got his hand on any girl's bare bottom.

And the fucking day I ever fucking let him get his fucking hands on Becky's bare butt will be the fucking day he fucking strips me naked, fucks my pussy hard for the whole night and then fucking posts the fucking video on the fucking net for all you fucking mariposas to fucking drool over and fucking educate yourselves with.

But do keep opening your mouth. One of these days some girl's going to stick a dildo in it while her friend shoves one up her ass!

Now go back to your fucking pathetic little brokerage business, you fucking cerdo gordo.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 23:34:54

So Spanker's going to spank Becky and fuck your pussy too? That takes care of two problems in one, Becky gets her spanking and you get your fucking. And if Spanker doesn't want to do it, I'll be happy to fuck your pussy solid.

Image Posted by belinda r on 009-03-08 23:38:07

You couldn't fuck a fucking grasshopper with the fucking pathetic pene pequeno you have!

Fuck! With that fat beer belly you have, you probably need to touch it every fucking half hour just to see if it's still there since you can't fucking just look down and see it. At least Bad Girl Spanker can see his when he looks down, even if he needs a fucking magnifying glass.

Fuck, you probably can't even see the fucking floor, let alone your fucking little worm.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-03-08 23:40:02

Unless you actually met Steve, sounds like you're just throwing out random insults.

But Belinda, we know you can't fuck anything or get anyone to fuck you. That must be why you keep playing with that 10 inch dildo you keep talking about. Now if you want a real man to fuck you, I'm game. But I'll probably need some antivenin first.

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 23:43:11

No B fuck you. I don't have a beer belly and I don't work in a brokerage. But you'll be lucky to have B cups and have a man who actually has a job who would fuck you, let alone go out with you.

You need a magnifying glass to see your boobs, and the only reason you wear a bra is to fool yourself into thinking you even need one. I bet the guys in your school got a lot less interested when they saw those AA cups. With non-tits like that, you might as well just give up and be a boy.

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-08 23:44:19

Joe, that fucking mamabicho is as fucking wide as he is tall.

Pity any poor guy that ever finds out he's to sit next to him on an airplane.

Of course, the good news is the plane will never crash. With him onboard, the aircraft won't ever be able to fucking takeoff.

You don't work in the brokerage anymore? Did your bosses finally get a fucking clue and fire your sorry fat ass?

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 009-03-08 23:46:01

If we're gonna talk airplanes B, with your flat chest they could stick you right up in the baggage compartment. And if the plane ever hits the water, your flat chest would make a great surfboard.

I never worked in a brokerage. Did you ever work anywhere, besides Tabo Blowjobs?

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-08 23:48:50

Oh fucking yeah?

Well, you're a fucking one-man flotation device.

That's why that pilot landed in the Hudson last month. He knew you were nearby.

Fuck, maybe he was hoping just to fucking land on you and keep the whole fucking plane afloat.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 23:50:34

The only part of me that's bigger than normal is my dick. The only part of you that's bigger than normal is your mouth. Which means B you've only got one way to please a man, with your mouth. Instead you keep flapping it over and over again.

I know why that plane went down in the Hudson. You were on it and the pilot tried to crash and kill everyone on the plane just to get you to shut the fuck up.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-08 23:58:16

Looks like this party got started without me. That's a first.

Oh I've spanked lots of girls, but only when they needed it. Of course being girls, they always need it. Hell Belinda, you could use a long bare butt warming yourself.

But I see you're either taking me up on that offer I made to you a year ago to screw you, or you're implying that Becky plans to dodge her part in the debate. Because sooner or later, Becky will skulk in here, and play out her losing part in the debate, and get the public bare assed spanking she wants and needs so badly.

But do keep opening your mouth. One of these days some girl's going to stick a dildo in it while her friend shoves one up her ass!

Looks like your fantasies are getting more complicated, Belinda. Comes of being a lonely virgin.

BGS

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-09 00:03:54

Becky's not dodging anything, you fucking mariposa! She's all but won the debate and you fucking know it. That's why all you have left is to take fucking cheap shots at us by exposing us naked on stupid baseball cards.

You want to party? Go bowling and grab Steve. You can take out three lanes of pins at once by rolling him down the lane. Assuming he doesn't crash through the fucking floor when he hits it.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-09 00:06:41

Becky's been dodging for months now. Must be because so many of her secrets are public now. Also her admission that she lied about being spanked. She hasn't won anything and she's peeing herself at the thought of facing me again.

The baseball cards are just a little entertainment, while we wait for Becky to pull up her diaper and crawl in here, to try and debate me again. But if Becky would rather see her friends humiliated, then act like a big girl and follow through on her commitments, that says a lot about her.

Her constant debate dodging also means her status in the debate keeps slipping lower and lower than her panties.

Bowling? Would you be one of the pins? You've got a good bottom, but nothing on top, so you'll make a good pin, but there's nothing to "rack."

BGS

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-09 00:12:16

Becky has nothing to gain by answering your fucking irrelevant questions. If you asked her fucking relevant ones and answer hers and everyone else's (like Emily's) then maybe she'd fucking answer you.

As for those stupid baseball cards, it just shows what a fucking pervert you are.

You'd made a good pin yourself. A sewing pin. That's about how thin it is, right?

Do you have a private poll where we could talk? Send me a message to our private guestbook with a Mister Poll link later tonight. I might have something for you that you might want to look at. Unless you have pussyfobia.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-03-09 00:13:55

"You'd made a good". Some naughty Puerto Rican girl didn't finish her English as a Second Language classes.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-09 00:17:27

Becky has nothing to gain by answering my questions? That's hilarious, because you just admitted that Becky's position would suffer by answering them. I asked Becky any number of relevant questions, especially those involving her spankings. Time and time again Becky has lied, and tried to dodge the debate questions. That's because Becky is afraid of the truth.

She's already admitted that a spanking would improve her behavior, and she keeps dodging the debate that she committed to, and agreed that she could be punished for skipping. So Becky has lost the debate in all but name. The more she dodges the debate, the more she proves she should be spanked. That's why I haven't really cracked down on her yet. That and toying with her is fun, knowing that she's hiding naked under the sheets somewhere, worrying what to do.

Most people seem to think the baseball cards were pretty cool. If I was really being a pervert, I'd take some guy's suggestion here to have Libby in the same pose as you playing catcher. And maybe digitally shave her pussy while at it. But I'm still taking it easy on Libby, because she's not as big a bitch as you.

A pin? Pinning you down might be fun, we could see how much your boobs have grown. Have you been eating your vegetables?

BGS

P.S. Sent the private link. Kittens again?

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-09 04:49:33

Bad Girk Spanker, I must say I'm fucking impressed. You responded in less than six minutes to come kiss my ass. And to think I didn't even have to borrow Dee Dee's whip.

I just left you a response.

As for Becky, she's always naked under the sheets. Just like me. You're the one who probably is too fucking shy to sleep in the nude.

So I'm a bitch, huh? Fuck, I wish you were one of Juan's friends so I could have showed you first hand just how big a bitch I could be. Juan threatened to shave Libby's pubes that day and she was just too fucking easy on him in response when we turned the tables. If it was up to me I would have had him and Danny plucking out each other's short hairs with their teeth.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-09 06:06:02

I'm impressed that you counted the minutes until I answered you. But you're confused who's kissing who's ass. Just like Dee Dee, who's gotten her cute little ass whipped around here by me, instead of doing the whipping.

Naked under the sheets is best. Hiding under them is another thing, and Becky's been hiding herself under there. Hiding from me.

I wouldn't have been one of Juan's friends because I'm not a moron or a wannabe rapist. But no matter how many girls with baseball bats were hanging around, you wouldn't have gotten me to do anything. Still I'll give you points for coming up with some sick stuff to do to them.

And yeah I left you a response.

BGS

Image Posted by belinda r on 009-03-10 01:09:18

Fair enough. If you wouldn't have been one of Juan's friends or pulled the kind of crap he did, then you wouldn't have had to worry about whether or not your fucking balls were going to be belted into next week.

Just left you a post for what I expect you to do about what we talked about. Don't whine like a swine; just do what I fucking said for you to do and you'll feel better about afterward.

I feel like crap tonight and I'm going to bed early. I'll read your response in the morning.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-10 01:46:18

I would have pulled my own kind of crap on you, and it would have been a lot more fun, but more humiliating in the long run. And no you wouldn't have belted my balls into next week either.

Get it through your head Belinda, I don't care what you expect me to do. Your assumptions were completely wrong and based on poor research. I did your research for you. You don't need to thank me, you girls kind of suck at that anyway. And there's no easy solution to the problem, yours is childish and won't work.

Go to bed and sleep tight. And that is an order.

BGS

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-13 05:12:41

Get this through your fucking head. You did even MORE than what I fucking asked you to do, whether you want to fucking admit it or not.

But my contempt for you won't stop me from saying ''Thank you'' when it's deserved.

So, ''Thank you.'' You gave Libby and I a super fabulous idea that will have those perverts fucking pissed off at us. That's ironic, isn't it?

You know, if you weren't such a fucking asshole most of the time, I might have even given you a reward of a more personal kind.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-13 06:07:24

I didn't do anything you asked. I pointed out where you were wrong and told you how to do it right, without actually doing anything. That's called correction, something you girls can use. But if you need to put a positive spin on it, spin it how you like.

But at least one of you knows how to say thank you. We'll see if Becky can learn the words.

Rewards of a personal kind? I'm more on taking rewards, not waiting around and acting whipped enough until I get one. I've got a lot of your "personal rewards" without the whipped part.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-03-17 00:49:47

WTF?

Hey, Spanker. You aren't getting soft on Belinda, are you? Just remember what happened to A1.

You wouldn't want these chicks posting a pic of you kissing her bare ass.

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-03-17 02:19:40

Yeah I'd watch it, these chicks have tricks, and if they're talking to you, they're up to no good.
Archived Posts

Return to Should Becky Be Spanked?