How to Depants and Embarrass a Shy, Handsome Hunk

If it didn't quite fit in the other categories, we threw the rest of the archived posts from our old message board here.

How to Depants and Embarrass a Shy, Handsome Hunk

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Image Posted by E l l i e on 2007-08-04 17:51:38

Hi, Becky,

Alicia and I looked around the net like you asked. But we couldn't find anyplace yet where Bad Girl Spanker claims to have posted those additional embarrassing stories about you. (Probably because he's lying through his keyboard again)

But we did find a really, cute delightful short story about a shy, handsome hunk getting depantsed right down to his overly-tight, little, bulging jockstap!

It's the story from August 2nd called, ''Re-post: Embarrassing Ted - 1''

You, Libby, Belinda, Ashley and Dee Dee have got to read it! It had Alicia and I in stitches!

The girl in that story, Sandy, should be made an honorary Depantsing Queen! lol!

Women don't make fools of men.
Most of them are the do-it-yourself type

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-08-05 01:31:41

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to help Becky's case or hurt it?

But you didn't read enough of that story ... ry%20Board

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-08-08 04:03:48

And just what's wrong with the story Ellie noted? I think it's wonderful! The subject matter is sure a lot more pleasurable for me to read than yours! Too bad that girl didn't have a pair of scissors to cut that hunk's jock strap loose, too! LOL!

Becky Romero
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Miscellaneous Posts