Depantsed Boy Asks: Why did I get targeted?

If it didn't quite fit in the other categories, we threw the rest of the archived posts from our old message board here.

Depantsed Boy Asks: Why did I get targeted?

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-14 06:50:39

I was wondering if some of the girls around here could help me with a question.

Thruout highschool I was targeted by a group of girls from my school. They would all come up with ways to strip me and humiliate me. They made me do some of the most embarassing things!

I'm a nice guy, handsome, athletic and I never did anything mean to any of them!

Maybe some of you can explain to me why I was the target of all their pranks?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-14 06:54:53

Because you were a nice guy. That's why.

If you hadn't been, you would have stripped them instead. And they would have liked that better too.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-14 21:08:16

To Shyguy86,

Why ask us? Why not simply ask the girls you allege made you do all these ''embarrassing things.''

But, beware. You might find out they didn't think you were so nice after all. Maybe, deep down, you know this but can't openly admit it.

And what has being handsome and athletic got to do with it? Are you saying that should somehow exempt you from being taught a lesson in manners if you really weren't such a ''nice guy''?

Forgive me, but it's hard to believe they never gave you any hints as to why they treated you this way. Are you sure you're not holding back?

But, then again, some people are just plain mean, like the above poster, and simply enjoy humiliating others for no good reason. If those girls at your school were like that, then there's no excuse for their behavior.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-14 22:19:57

Funny that you assume he deserved it, Libby. Now if it had been a girl writing in about being stripped and humiliated by guys, would you assume she was to blame?

Speaking of mean people who enjoy humiliating others, does a certain red haired girl and her camp days come to mind?

BGS

Image Posted by AllyQ on 2007-10-15 00:36:54

Perhaps Spanker, simply not everyone is as vile and meanspirited as you

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-15 09:42:12

To Bad Girl Spanker, I'm not sure that I would have the nerve to do anything like that to those girls even if they deserved it.

To libbym, I guess I was asking in this forum because the people around here seemed to know a thing or two about this sort of thing and I was hoping someone might be able to answer some of my questions. Sorry if my comment about being handsome and athletic made it seem like I thought I should get some sort of special treatment or something, I was just trying to say that I didnt stick out socially in anyway or anything. I dont think I was holding anything back but one thing was that I dated one of the girls in 10th grade for a couple months, it wasnt anything serious or anything but she has pretty upset when we broke up. She was getting pretty heavy into drinking and drugs and I couldnt have that stuff in my life because I was pretty heavy into swimming. I always treated her right when we were together, at least I think I did.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-16 01:09:20

To Shyguy86,

I assume the other girls who stripped you were friends of your ex-girlfriend?

Did the ''embarrassing things'' start after you broke up with her?

You said that...

''She was getting pretty heavy into drinking and drugs and I couldnt have that stuff in my life because I was pretty heavy into swimming. I always treated her right when we were together, at least I think I did.''

Sounds sad. How long was she into drinking and drugs?

Swimming? Interesting. Did they pull down your speedo? LOL!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-10-16 05:22:08

Let me go out on a limb here and guess... because you were a wimp?

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-16 08:05:33

To Libby,

Ya, it was her and her friends mostly, at times things got a little more pubic tho.

You asked if all that stuff started happening after we broke up, the more embaressing stuff did but shortly before we broke up she would start acting all wierd when she was high and we were with her friends like parading me around and trying to get me to take my shirt off and stuff.

Ya it was pretty sad i guess, i always felt bad for her in the back of my mind. She was into the drinking and drugs pretty much for the last two years of high school.

As for your last question, I guess there is a natural connection there or something as that was something they seemed to particularly like doing :P

To Joe Knows,

I doubt it, but whatever

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-10-16 09:05:05

'at times things got a little more pubic'

Yeah, dude. 'Pubic.' Libby, you should know all about that right. You had things get quite a bit 'pubic', too? Hey, dude. Did you know that Libby doesn't shave her snatch? Her bush keeps her so covered that she doesn't bother wearing bikini bottoms. Hey, sorry Libby, I couldn't resist.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-17 00:27:15

To Shyguy86,

Oh, come on. You must not be TOO shy if you were wearing a speedo around a bunch of girls. At least you were wearing it until they pulled it down, that is. LOL!

How long did you guys date? When did you break up? Is there a particular reason she started doing drugs? Any upheavals in her life? And I'm not asking this to try to excuse her conduct, just to try to better understand what was going on between you to help try to answer your overall question.

To Bracko,

What business is it of yours whether or not I shave my pubes? Why do you even care that I don't?

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-17 02:31:23

Well speaking for myself and some other guys, we'd like a clearer view ma'am.

Does your boyfriend have to leave a trail of crumbs when he goes down there to help him find the way through the forest?

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-17 03:08:15

Libby,

lol I couldnt help it! That was our uniform, so it was either wear that or dont swim, and I dont even want to think about what sort of flip my parents would have had if I hadnt have stuck with it. You know the funny thing is that everybody always used to tell me that I would get used to being pretty much exposed to a crowd of spectators (as I'm sure you could guess speedo's arent the best at hiding your junk) I never really did, thank god for towels. But those ferw minutes before the race always seemed like hours.

I've known alissa since grade school but we never really ran with the same crowd until like second year, we only dated for a few months and we didnt go very far (not that she didnt push for it though, wow). The worst part about the drug thing was it seemed like she was doing it for no reason at all. Her family wasnt messed up or anything well, at least not that I know of.

As for that Bracko guy dont even worry about it, I wasnt even gonna dignify it with a response, just your typical internet stupidness. Obviously someone doesnt know how to treat a lady.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-10-17 03:34:06

Welcome Back Jason

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-17 06:37:37

Don't talk nonsense, that's not Jason. He's not Jason at all.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-18 00:20:35

ShyDude, you want to know why your ex girlfriend is pissed at you? Pretty simple. You knew this chick for years, asked her out, dating her for months. She keeps wanting to have sex, you don't (sure you're not one of Jason's fag friends?). Then you dump her ass. She's wondering 'what's wrong with me?' So she starts fucking with drugs and booze.

All you had to do was sleep with her. Instead, you fucked up her whole life. Proud of yourself now?

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-18 11:06:32

Scorpiono,

Not sure if your actually that stupid or just a jerk, probably a bit of both. You may want to recheck the facts before you go spouting off.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-10-18 17:22:29

No, Scorpiono makes a really good point. It would be a better point if your druggie girlfriend and her friends and the whole story wasn't made up.

I wonder why Spanker went out of his way to deny your identity too?

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-19 00:11:43

To Shyguy86,

Were you already on the swim team when you broke up with your girlfriend? Maybe she was just disappointed she never got to see you with your speedo DOWN. LOL!

But just be thankful she and her friends didn't embarrass you like that in front of others. Or, did they?

Why didn't you want to get intimate with her? Was it because of her drug problem? Quite understandable, if that was the case.

Libby Marr

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-19 05:36:58

To Joe knows (jack shit),

Scorpiono makes some good points huh? Well lets take a look at the facts;

"You knew this chick for years, asked her out, dating her for months. She keeps wanting to have sex, you don't (sure you're not one of Jason's fag friends?). Then you dump her ass. She's wondering 'what's wrong with me?' So she starts fucking with drugs and booze.

All you had to do was sleep with her. Instead, you fucked up her whole life. Proud of yourself now?"

First, what I said was that I had known her for a few years but we didnt hang out together or anything, its pretty much the same thing as in any school, you know people, say high or something and thats all. It was only til a few months before we started dating that we seriously got to know each other.

Second, the drugs and drinking came before I broke up with her, that was probably the biggest reason we broke up, as you would have seen if you had read the post.

You sound like a real loser to suggest that I am responsable for her messed up behaviour and that I should have slept with her just for the hell of it. And as far as this Jason guy who everyone keeps talking about, I have no idea who the hell he is, why some people keep calling me him or why some other dude would "adament" about me not being him. So hows this for a solution from now on I'm just gonna pretend you dont exsist.

Libby,

First of all let me say thanks for at least trying to be open and help me out, and for not attacking me out of nowhere like some of these other freaks. It's pretty much the reason why I keep coming back to this board :D

As for your questions, I had been swimming pretty much ever since I can remember, I just loved being in the water, so naturally I took right to it at the first oppurtunity I had, which for me was my first year of high school, so ya I was on the swim team long before we started dating. And I've always kinda of secretly thought the same thing. Lots of times when they were picking on me she would say things like, So you think your too good to show me your shit? and, What, dont you think I can handle this?

I wish I could say that the only times they embarassed me where in public but that would be a lie, I think once they got through with their own private shows they seemed even happier to try and embarass me more and more publicly.

As for why I didn't get intimate with her...She was a very beautiful girl and honestly I was a little scared at first, at the time I was a virgin and I didn't want her to be like disappointed in me or anything. After a few months tho, thats when she started to change, with the drugs and all, and at that point weither I was ready or not, she just wasnt the kind of girl I wanted to be with anymore...I hope that makes sense...

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-19 06:45:22

Really, stop accusing shyguy of being Jason. He is not Jason. They're two completely different people.

Image Posted by libbym on 2007-10-20 00:35:02

To Shyguy86,

You said, ''First of all let me say thanks for at least trying to be open and help me out, and for not attacking me out of nowhere like some of these other freaks. It's pretty much the reason why I keep coming back to this board''

If you've spent any time on the Internet, then you know that people can be very rude and inconsiderate, especially self-described know-it-alls. Just ignore them. It irritates them all the more.

You said, ''so ya I was on the swim team long before we started dating. And I've always kinda of secretly thought the same thing. Lots of times when they were picking on me she would say things like, So you think your too good to show me your shit? and, What, dont you think I can handle this?''

Forgive me, but you did say it was because of her drug and drinking problems that you broke up, correct? Not stripping you? Or did she not see you naked until after you broke up?

You asked, ''I think once they got through with their own private shows they seemed even happier to try and embarass me more and more publicly''

''Private shows?'' Is that a play on words? LOL! Sounds like they really enjoyed stripping you and seeing your privates. Were your privates standing ''at attention'' or ''at ease?'' LOL! Sorry! LOL!

You said, ''She was a very beautiful girl and honestly I was a little scared at first, at the time I was a virgin and I didn't want her to be like disappointed in me or anything. After a few months tho, thats when she started to change''

You could have told her you were a virgin. That's not a crime, you know. Both of my boyfriends (my ex and my current one) were virgins until they slept with me. Sure, some guys are really embarrassed by that. But, you know, it's funny. They generally are more embarrassed of other GUYS finding out they are still virgins then they are of GIRLS knowing it. I find it actually kind of sweet, that a guy can admit to a girl that he's never found anyone else he wanted to sleep with before.

Later,

Libby

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-10-20 05:24:38

Libby,

Sorry if that was unclear, but no she didnt actually see me completely naked until after we broke up. She saw me in my uniform and all our messing around was either in the dark or over the clothes kinda stuff. She was my first girlfriend and all and well I've always been a bit shy....I guess my name gives that away a bit :P

lol First of all, you dont have to be sorry, you seem really nice, and it helps sorting everything out to talk about it lol is that wierd? Its just that at times things could be very....confusing lol

as for the "private shows" maybe you could clarify a little...like sometimes I started out "soft" but most of the time i guess i was at attention by the end or like just before the end.

Oh I did tell her I was a virgin actually the first time she kinda brought up the fact that I hadnt tried to sleep with her, she said that was cute and she dropped it for a couple weeks, but after a while I guess she started getting tired of waiting :P

Sometimes I think that my life is just gonna be one embarassing story after another. Take tomorrow for instance :/ I good friend of mine is actually getting married and asked me to be one of his groomsmen of course I was honoured and said yes. a couple months before the wedding he decided that since he was scottish he thought it would be cool to get married in a kilt. and you can guess what that means. So all the other guys thought it was a great idea and I didnt want to ruin his wedding or anything, so from bright and early tomorrow morning to late at night...and probably ALOT of drinks inbetween I get to walk around in a dress :(

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-20 22:46:50

You know, Libby, if you spent some time talking on this board to real men like me, Spanker, Bracko and Joe Knows instead of flirting with fairies like Jason who likes spanking boys and this latest pussy-whipped virgin dude who likes wearing dresses, your own pussy might be happier. I'd be happy to personally see to that.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-20 23:44:50

Well you know those girls love the non-threatening guys full of great stories about being humiliated by girls but in the end the non-threatening guys turn out to have a nasty side and turn over all the nude pics the girls sent them (and for some stupid reason thought they wouldn't save) to a more deserving party and the fun begins.

So it's a happy ending for everyone.

Besides Libby's pussy has been frozen for a long time. I'm not sure what it would take to thaw it out. It's pretty sad when a girl has to fake noises in bed just to fool her boyfriend and make her friends think she's sexual after all. On the bright side, Libby probably has a good career in fake screaming lined up if she ever needs it.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-10-23 09:18:01

Shyguy86 sounds like the perfect boyfriend for Libby. He's a total kiss ass. He'd let himself to be stripped naked by her and her girlfriends and be made fun of, doesnt care about her hairy snatch cause he doesnt go down there, likes swimming with practically nothing on in front of a bunch of girls and just like Jason can easily be talked into being like a girl when needed, like when they need to model dresses and stuff.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-10-24 01:31:06

I wonder if the girls have learned their lesson yet. I bet they haven't.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-10-25 17:48:44

Let up on Libby, you guys.

As TurboSupremo maybe knows from a few first-hand upskirt opportunities, Libby might not shave downstairs to simply keep her pussy warm.

It gets cold in Chicago and she's admitted in the past to going to school sans panties.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-10-25 23:54:22

Bracko's right. Shyguy86's kissing Libby's ass; he's got a thing for her just like that Supremo dude. They must both have a fancy for hairy chicks.

I'd ask Shyguy86 if he'd really do this, but we know the answer.

Even if he was 100% sure he could get away with spying on Libby while she was completely naked, he would say no, that he wouldn't invade her privacy.

Just another fairy like Jason, trying to get on the chicks' good side.

Maybe he thinks they'll start webcamming him like they did Jason? But I don't think these chicks can be that stupid to fall for that kiss-assing again. Or could they?

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-11-08 21:31:08

Hi'ya, Shyguy86,

Well? What happened at the wedding? Did you lose your kilt? lol

What I really want to know is if you had the balls not to wear any underpants underneath? lol

Luv +Ashley+

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-11-09 17:33:10

The question is what is PETA going to do about Libby's little fur coat downstairs?

Image Posted by Shyguy86 on 2007-11-14 04:23:16

Ashley, Sorry I been kinda staying away from this board for the most part as it seems to be filled with mostly "tough" guys who like to talk shit over the net but in response to your question...it was quite an experience.

I have to start off by saying that my friends are the practical joker types and we all agreed that if we were gonna do it, we should be traditional about it, so everyone said that in honor of the special occasion we would go "commando"...I should have figured that they would have all chickened out. So of course I ended up being the only one who followed through. When word of that got around everybody (especially all the bridesmaids of course)thought it would be hilarious to flip my kilt up every chance they got...and as everyone got more and more drunk, things got more and more out of hand...well maybe out of hand isnt the right term but I'm sure you get the point.

It was all very embarrasing...

Image Posted by James19 on 2007-11-14 05:08:27

Hey Jason, why not go back to your original name?

Image Posted by James19 on 2007-11-14 05:09:49

Oh yeah we're a bunch of tough guys

Any guy who isn't into getting humiliated by girls is a tough guy in your book
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Miscellaneous Posts