Dee Dee's nude pics...

Not content with the embarrassment he's already caused us, Bad Girl Spanker adds to our public humiliation, with Dee Dee discovering it wasn't a good idea to dare him to post nude pics of her after she mistakingly believed he hadn't acquired several photos of her in the buff, teaching her a very humbling lesson in a very public way.

Dee Dee's nude pics...

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:48 am

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-02 03:22:32

...won't be found here because bad girl spanker hasn't got the balls to post them.

just like i said he wouldn't when i dared him to either do it or to shut up his perverted mouth.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-04-02 10:10:15

I'll say this for you, Dee Dee. After what Bad Girl Spanker did to Belinda, you sure got guts. You're either going to end up looking mighty stupid (as well as naked) or your going to score a bigtime fucking win over us 'perverts.' If I didn't want to see you naked so bad, I'd even be rooting for you.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-02 16:20:41

Dee Dee's nude pics will be found here whenever Dee Dee actually gets up the nerve to make it a dare. You know like Belinda did. (Not 'if you post them' or 'you'll post them anyway')

And since Dee Dee's being miss deletey, you can also commit to not deleting them when they go up, just like Belinda did.

So only question Dee Dee, do you actually have what it takes to follow in Belinda's footsteps and be exposed naked to everyone here?

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2007-04-03 01:00:30

my dare of 11/13/06 hasn't expired. what part of it don't you understand?

all you're doing is trying to make up excuses for not posting them and trying to act like i am somehow stopping you.

and you need not worry about me deleting the nude pics of me (which you're too chicken to post). what do you want me to say, ''i promise''? ok. i promise. see?

but that crude story you made up about becky will keep being deleted.

bracko, don't go getting your hopes up. bad girl spanker hasn't the balls to do it.

in fact, i really don't know why he bothers keeping his balls anyway. he doesn't use them for anything since it's his boyfriends who pretend to act like the man in their relationships.

dee dee randle

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-04-03 17:04:32

There's an old proverb, Dee Dee: be careful of what you wish for.

That said, I do agree with you. You have made it pretty clear that you are daring Bad Girl Spanker to post your nude pics.

Now... maybe he doesn't want you to be insulted about your boobs like Belinda has been. Although given your own rudeness towards him with those continued homosexual insults, I can't understand why he wouldn't want a little payback. I sure would if I were him, as well to smack your bare butt over my knee.

Then again, maybe he is afraid of you seeking revenge. You girls do have a history of setting up guys and humiliating them. Only he can answer as to why he's afraid to accomodate your dare.

But, whatever it is, it looks like you've made your point loud and clear. Maybe, just maybe, Belinda isn't the only chicken on this board. Time will tell.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-05 00:50:24

Oh don't worry your pretty little head too hard about it Dee Dee, now that you've dared me, your nude pictures will go up.

And Bracko and all the guys here will see you naked. You'll be on display for them. And for any guys back from school who might be lurking here.

But since we all know you'll run away and hide just like Belinda did when I called her bluff, it's better to have some fun with you while you're still here. I've already proven that when it comes down to it, it's you girls who chicken out. I'll prove it again with you too.

How will it feel when you get up in the morning and see yourself naked online? Will your heart race? Will you blush? Will you realize that every guy you talked back to online will see your naked body?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-05 02:28:56

Sounds like a good plan, except what if Dee Dee's right? You promised more nude pics of Belinda since she welched on her promise, but it was a no go and now you just want an apology. You let Becky keep her panties on and get out of being spanked. And now that Dee Dee's dared you for months, no nude pics of her either.

Dude, no offense, but I hope you haven't gone soft with these chicks all of a sudden.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-05 02:40:58

Becky hasn't gotten out of anything. Neither has Belinda.

What if Dee Dee's right? Well you'll find out next week.

Image Posted by Praetor Urbanus on 2007-04-05 04:22:51

Ne feceris ut rideam.

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-04-10 09:23:12

Yeah, yeah. We did find out alright. This is next week. And now that Dee Dee chick's gonna be able to gloat about it bigtime. Don't ever go playing strip poker with that chick. You be the one losing and ending going home up buck naked. Scorpiono's right. Maybe you gotten soft with these chicks. Yeah maybe that it. You got smitten by her charms or somethin and you like her talking dirty to you and now you think you gonna score with her. Do gotta ask you this. WTF did you think you were gonna prove to her with empty threats? You probably didn't even have her nude pics to begin with. Either way she made a total fool out of you. If getting some pussy was your goal, hope you at least get it.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-11 00:48:59

Bracko, I do what I do on my schedule and not on yours. Posting their nude photos is just half the fun. The other half is making them wonder if I'll do it and wait and squirm checking each day if this is the day the photos go up, just the way it happened with Belinda.

You can either see the entertainment in that or you can bitch. Your choice either way.

Image Posted by Pix on 2007-04-11 04:42:38

Who do you think you're fooling? It's obvious to everyone you don't have the balls.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2007-04-11 05:09:50

From the way things are going around here, by the time Bad GirlSpanker finally gets up the nerve to post Dee Dee's nude pics, she'll be such an old maid with her boobs sagging so much that no one will be interested in looking at them anyway.

It's been over 5 fucking months since she dared you! Time to put up or shut up.

Image Posted by Pix on 2007-04-11 07:18:20

Do you really need the attention this badly? If you were going to post these pictures you would have done it already.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-11 13:46:45

If you're not happy with how I do things, it's a free internet. Do it yourself or stop bitching at me.

I do things on my own schedule and I really don't give a damn what you think about it. It's not about what you want, it's about what I want and what I want is the fun of hitting them with the pictures just when they believe it's not going to happen.

If you're not on board with that, it's your problem not mine and I'm not going to argue with you about it.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-20 00:39:30

Looks like Dee Dee is now shacking up with Belinda on some deserted island someplace, both of them too chicken to face all the guys here who've now seen both of them naked.

Even Becky's probably shaking in her panties (when she bothers wearing them, that is), too chicken to post anymore, less she piss off Bad Girl Spanker and find herself up here naked, too.

I say Becky made a promise. She promised to debate BGS to put off being publicly spanked on her bare ass. But if she can't keep her promises, then she should be punished. BGS, don't you think you should give Becky a deadline to resume debating you or else her boobs will end up here with her friends' Belinda and Dee Dee?

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-04-20 09:53:16

Fantasic idea about Becky, Scorpiono. I dont think Spanker will go for it though. Look how long it took him to finally fuck Dee Dee. But yeah. It would be cool, even if he just put up a topless or fully nude pic of Becky just for a day or two until she starts keeping her promise. Becky's nothing but a lying conniving bitch anyway, so she'd have it coming to her.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-04-20 23:44:48

To Scorpiono and Bracko:

Dee Dee is NOT in ''hiding'' nor is she ''chicken.'' She has simply been busy and will respond when she's damn good and ready.

And I am NOT ''shaking'' in my panties. And what's with that smart-ass remark, ''when she bothers wearing them''? I almost always wear either panties or a thong.

As for your suggestion that I be ''punished'' because I haven't responded to Bad Girl Spanker. First of all, I am in college afterall, so please give me at least some consideration for time. But I do promise that I will make a better effort to respond more timely and answer the questions put to me - as I agreed to do so in consideration for putting the issue of whether or not I must submit to that spanking on hold (and as he agreed to answer my questions). I can assure you, as I fully intend to keep my promise, there is no need for him to take the punitive measure against me that you suggested.

But it is also grossly unfair for Bad Girl Spanker to humiliate me with that sick, perverted story he made up about me being stripped naked and spanked by those two brats at the pool that he is now posting all over the internet. It's embarrassing, degrading and totally uncalled for.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-22 02:00:49

Well if it isn't little Becky and she's learned some manners too. I've always said that with a little education, even the brattiest girl can be brought into line.

I don't know about you wearing panties though. I don't see that often in the pictures I have of you. Well there's the one of you bending over and showing us all you got. Just above the panties.

But you're a busy college girl and you've got busy college girl stuff to do. But I'm glad to see you've learned that it's important to honor the commitments you make. And you will be held to that. So let's get back to those questions again.

Since you seem to have a way of getting caught naked, how many other times have you gotten caught naked, besides the ones we know about already, like the shower. And how did they happen.

As for that "disgusting story", the only reason I began writing it was after you threatened Joe, telling him,

DON'T YOU DARE start posting stories about me there or anywhere else.

After Dee Dee erased my first part, I taught her a little lesson by writing more and passing it around where it couldn't be erased. After she stopped erasing them, I stopped posting them.

Now that story's gotten pretty popular and people are asking for more and a sequel, but if you're good and behave yourself and keep your promises, then I won't need to post anymore. Will I?

And I don't know if Dee Dee's hiding or not. But if she's anything like Belinda, she's probably wearing eight sweaters and never comes out from under the covers. And Belinda had more guts than her.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-23 01:15:57

Spanker, I think between my suggestion, your story about her, and Dee Dee's tits going on display, it's got Becky a little worried. Did you see that she actually used the word 'please'?

If she got her tongue curbed just by that, imagine how behaved she's going to be once you pull down her panties and start spanking her ass.

You should make her go out on the town with you, then every once in a while give her a good smack on her ass in front of people to keep her in line. I've seen that happen to girls a few times by their boyfriends and the look on their faces! They turn so red.

And speaking of panties, Becky what's this about you 'almost' wearing them all the time? Do you mean to say you go commando once in a while? How often? Ever get caught without them? Just work that into your answers to Spanker's questions.

Image Posted by BrashyBecky17 on 2007-04-25 02:30:09

Bad Girl Spanker, I don't understand what your question about when and where I've been caught naked has ANYTHING to do at all about whether I deserved to be spanked or not. I think you just want to humiliate me by dredging things up about my past to harass me about, as you've done before.

Belinda, Libby and I have already posted a page on our website discussing some of our most embarrassing childhood moments. If you need to get your fix about girls being embarrassed and exposed, read that. Otherwise, get back to the topic we're supposed to be debating: why I shouldn't be spanked!

As for Scorpiono's question, I don't see what that has to do with anything either. So I've not worn any undies on occasion. What's the big deal? If you're that much of a prude, you'd better just stick to hanging with your gay boyfriends so you won't be around women and accidentally see anything you might be confused about.

And you are such a liar! You didn't stop posting your disgusting, wet-dream story about me after Dee Dee's stopped deleting your posts. She deleted all of it, but you kept writing more anyway, posting them on another site where she couldn't delete it. And don't you dare post any more 'chapters.' You've degraded me enough with it.

And what do you mean that I've been ''brought into line''? All I said was that there was no need for you to embarrass me with the punitive measure that Scorpiono and Bracko suggested. And I repeated my promise to continue with this debate. How is that being ''brought into line''?

But you're supposed to answer MY questions, too! And you only partially answered my last questions.

Since you're such a hard head (at least something of yours is hard), I'll ask again: since you have finally stated that you believe in bare-bottom spankings for both girls AND boys, up to what age (of each) should kids of the opposite sex get to watch a bare-bottom spanking?

In other words, if you did any of those things in your youth that would have warranted a bare-bottom spanking in front of your female classmates, would an age limit apply? You threw out the age thirteen as a possible cut-off, but what if the teacher was a male and had no problem ''successfully restraining'' and spanking you? Would you still limit the fun for only girls up to age 13? Why not let 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18-year old girls get a look at you?

You did say that ''Anything that would result in suspension or expulsion is definitely a serious disciplinary problem. The same misbehavior repeated on and on, e.g. hitting, stealing, being disrespectful to the teacher, is a serious disciplinary problem'' should result in the student receiving a bare-bottom spanking in front of his/her class, including members of the opposite sex.

Did I finally detect an admission that you believe that boys who sexually harass girls should be spanked - bare-bottoms in front of the girls they harassed? Those brats and bullies who hit, pinch and yes, SPANK, girls butts, fondle their breasts, lifting up their skirts or trying to remove their clothes, purposely looking down their blouses, calling them 'bitches' or 'sluts'? Such behavior in many schools often warrants suspension or expulsion according to many school handbooks that are posted on the Internet. So you then propose that such boys who engage in such behavior deserve to be hauled in front of their whole class - having their pants and underwear unceremoniously pulled down, their little (or not so little) penises and balls totally exposed to their female teacher and classmates - to receive a blistering spanking on their bare butt in front of everyone?

Oh! I almost forgot! Did YOU ever do any of the things that you said are cause for being spanked on the bare in front of members of the opposite sex? And were you ever spanked in such as fashion? Was it by a female teacher? Details, details! Do tell!

And you can't wiggle out of this. It's HIGHLY relevant to our debate, as it may indicate whether or not you have had embarrassing childhood experiences that may be causing your current hatred towards women and wanting to see some of us - like me, who certainly would have laughed and giggled at your embarrassment and teased you afterwards - similarly humiliated.

Becky Romero

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-25 08:04:53

You really don't understand what your bouts of public nudity have to do with whether you deserve to be spanked, Becky?

But let's connect it to your question to me:

Did I finally detect an admission that you believe that boys who sexually harass girls should be spanked - bare-bottoms in front of the girls they harassed? Those brats and bullies who hit, pinch and yes, SPANK, girls butts, fondle their breasts, lifting up their skirts or trying to remove their clothes, purposely looking down their blouses, calling them 'bitches' or 'sluts'?

No Miss Bratty Becky, what you detect is that the reason those boys are pinching and fondling certain girls, is because girls like you invite it. You tease and flash boys, you walk around in a thong or with no panties on at all, you put on a show hoping for a male response, and then you complain outraged when you get one.

I agree a bare bottom spanking is called for in cases like that... of the girls who create the discipline problem in the first place.

And that's why all those times you manage to keep getting caught naked and then you manage to hang around naked, are important to demonstrating yet again why you deserve and why you're going to get that spanking, Becky.

And you are such a liar! You didn't stop posting your disgusting, wet-dream story about me after Dee Dee's stopped deleting your posts. She deleted all of it, but you kept writing more anyway, posting them on another site where she couldn't delete it.

As usual Becky you're the liar. The first two chapters of the story are still up on the site as of this posting. If they vanish, then they'll be reposted.

And don't you dare post any more 'chapters.' You've degraded me enough with it.

Thanks Becky, you just guaranteed another chapter. I wonder what will happen to you in this one. And are you seriously claiming I degraded you, after you pulled down your pants and put up a photo of your butt asking people to kiss it? Or after you got seen using a vibrator on yourself? Get real.

And what do you mean that I've been ''brought into line''? All I said was that there was no need for you to embarrass me with the punitive measure that Scorpiono and Bracko suggested. And I repeated my promise to continue with this debate. How is that being ''brought into line''?

Considering how you duck and dodge everything, just obeying the rules and responding in a civil humble manner, means you've had your attitude adjusted. Not enough as your post now demonstrates. You'll need a lot more discipline before you're through. Bare hand on bare bottom. And no it never happened to me in school, but it did happen to you. And it will again.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Bad Girl Spanker Humiliates Us - Again!