Good Morning Dee Dee, feeling naked today?

Not content with the embarrassment he's already caused us, Bad Girl Spanker adds to our public humiliation, with Dee Dee discovering it wasn't a good idea to dare him to post nude pics of her after she mistakingly believed he hadn't acquired several photos of her in the buff, teaching her a very humbling lesson in a very public way.

Good Morning Dee Dee, feeling naked today?

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:55 am

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-12 15:06:34

It seems pretty warm outside. Time for you to do some nude sunbathing, right?

(link to pics deleted for modesty reasons; he proved his point)

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2007-04-12 23:50:32

I'll hit that! Thanks! Got any more of her? Maybe one with her hands out of the way?

And dude! WTF! Dee Dee's not fat or chubby. Maybe her hips are a little big, but it looks like she's slouching in that pic. But fat? Hell no! Just WTF is wrong with your eyesight?

Hey, Dee Dee! What's it feel like being all naked and being checked out on the net? Hope you're not going to hide under your bed like Belinda did. Come on. Let's have some of that sassing-back.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2007-04-13 13:33:50

I'd hit that if I spent half the night drinking. Sorry but that's on the fat side. Not saying she's not kind of hot, but definitely got a bunch of extra pounds on her.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2007-04-15 16:23:16

Bad Girl Spanker, got to hand it to you. You sure had some of us wondering if you were just bluffing about Dee Dee's nude pics.

Now the shoe's on the other foot. Dee Dee was calling you a coward for not doing her dare. Now that you did, let's give her a few days to get over her blushing and embarrassment and then see if she's got the courage to muster up some kind of reaction to being naked on the internet. I'd bet my shorts she doesn't.

Joe, sorry, but I agree with Scorpiono. Dee Dee's posture isn't that great in that pic and maybe she's got some a few pounds she needs to burn off. But I'd hardly call her fat. She's a hottie and if you'd only hit a chick like that after a night's drinking, you're either not getting much or you'd better start drinking a whole lot more.

Bad Girl Spanker, the second pic with the sign behind here. It looks cropped. Was Dee Dee showing off for Jason?

Do you have any more of her, like a full-length of her that will settle the weight issue once and for all?

Image Posted by Bracko on 2007-04-17 11:23:23

Spanker never doubted you for a second, man! Not a second. Just kind of figured you wouldnt like me saying that chick Dee Dee was making a fool of you. And the only way you could prove otherwise was to post her nude pics for everyone. I know you were saying you wanted to freak her out, play with her for a while. But WTF. The rest of us just wanted to check her out. Hey sorry about that but it worked, didn't it? Oh man! I'd sure like to squeeze those puppies of hers! Hey ya, Dee Dee. Yeah, naked chickie baby! Nice. Really fucking nice! Now don't you go being shy like Belinda and go a hiding in your bathroom or closet. Come on girl! Speak up and try to slap back. Why don't you going daring Spanker to show your ass and pussy. You probably went spreading it for Jason just like Belinda did. Come on. Dare him. You know he's too chicken to do that. Right? Ha ha ha! How's it feel like being the latest slut of your little bitchy gang to get stripped naked?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-25 20:07:12

Where Dee Dee is hanging out as naked as the day she was born. And whining about being nude in time for spring.

(True, I did sort of dare him, but that he actually went and did it only proves he's nothing but a total loser. A guy with any decency would not have done it no matter what I said about him.)

Sort of dared me? Way to backtrack there Dee Dee. You did dare me. Last time I even gave you a way out you couldn't stop. Now try and be a big girl and take responsibility for your actions.

Instead all you're doing is engaging in a lot of big talk from a little girl. I stripped you naked, apparently not just in front of the guys here but your classmates too. Next time a guy looks at you, he might not be imagining what you look like naked-- he's probably already seen you naked.

All you've got is a lot of fantasizing about "whipping my ass". Now I'd use that whip on your bare butt first and after you got a little exercise and learned a little lesson how to behave, then I'd let you get on your knees and see if you can use that big mouth for something useful.

Now being stripped naked for everyone to see is part of your discipline. If you don't learn to behave yourself, an old fashioned butt whipping might set your straight.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2007-04-26 06:27:26

Maybe I love humiliating and letting down jerks just like you who think that my body is for them to do with as they please.

Newsflash Dee Dee, your body is public domain now, for anyone to do with as they please.

But you couldn't handle me anyway.

I already handled you.

And OT there's no canals on Mars.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2007-09-08 02:33:26

Hey Spanker Wanker! I think it's way past the time for you to apologize to my sister, Dee Dee, for the insulting comments you made about her. It's obvious most straight men think you're blind as a bat. Too bad that you have the penis size of one, too, and that her whip can't wrap around something so small.

+Ashley Randle+
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Bad Girl Spanker Humiliates Us - Again!