Libby Marr punished for cup checks on boys she coached

Not content with the embarrassment he's already caused us, Bad Girl Spanker adds to our public humiliation, with Dee Dee discovering it wasn't a good idea to dare him to post nude pics of her after she mistakingly believed he hadn't acquired several photos of her in the buff, teaching her a very humbling lesson in a very public way.

Libby Marr punished for cup checks on boys she coached

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 am

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2008-05-21 06:24:34

Hats off to Bad Girl Spanker for shedding some light onto Belinda's pussy. That's plenty motivation to get me to finish that Becky cartoon soon.

Since the girls keep deleting my vision of what should have happened to Libby for looking down the boys pants at baseball camp, thought I'd give it another go.

Libby Marr, punished in front of the boys she coached at baseball camp for doing unauthorized cup checks.

Here's her own admission of what she did.

Yes it's true that Belinda and I saw undressed and naked boys while we were coaching interns at a baseball camp a few years back, just like Becky said. But it was no big deal to us. I mean, to put it one way, when you've seen one little wiener, you've seen them all.

One day after practice, when many boys still weren't showered, dressed and exiting the locker room promptly, we first sent another boy who had come out (dressed) back in with a five-minute warning. When that time passed (with most of the boys then finished, dressed and out), Belinda poked her head in and yelled, ''One more minute, then it's SHOW-TIME, fellas!'' That at least got a few more of the slow-pokes to hurry up. It was only after several more minutes passed that we gave up and Belinda and I walked on in, announcing that we told the girls to wait one more minute outside in the hall before coming in. Belinda and I then walked through the locker room where several boys were either in their underwear or nearly dressed, around the corner, past the urinals and toilet stalls and into our offices, warning several boys who were still procrastinating in the showers 15 feet or so away that the girls would be entering the locker room in about 30 seconds and that they might want to cover up. When they immediately went running from the showers and past us, we could hear from the girlish giggles around the corner that they hadn't reached their towels in time. The 15 or so girls in the camp had been more than patient. So the few boys who were embarrassed that day had only themselves to blame.
- Libby Marr

You think Libby would be grateful that I only posted a cartoon of her in the buff.

I could have been not so nice and told everyone that if they did a Google search for ''Libby Marr'' (in quotes) they might see a result for a Rapidshare file of her.

You'd also think Libby would get down off her pedestal that all those ass-kissers have put her on and face the music about what she did. Asking Bad Girl Spanker to kindly take down Belinda's latest nude pic should provide her with enough motivation, unless she doesn't care that we are all looking at her friend and softball teammate in a catcher's squat with only a slight smile on.

Image Posted by a1yitzi on 2008-05-22 21:22:19

I haven't felt like posting any comments in a while because some of you guys have been going down the low road and because the girls, especially Becky, haven't been willing to respond.

But this latest thing with Libby and Belinda really pisses me off. Were they wrong in observing boys under their care dressing, showering, etc? Yes. But to upload and share nude pics of Libby and tell people where to find them as Grinch is doing is downright dirty.

Grinch, you are no better than the dude at Libby's high school who took those nude pics of her while she showered with the hidden cameras and put them on the net in the first place. Actually you may be worse. However misguided he was, Juan Ramos at least thought be had a grudge against the girls. You don't even have that excuse.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-23 13:42:09

The Low Road? Puhlease. Is this coming from the guy who was suggesting that Belinda give sexual favors to Bad Girl Spanker in exchange for her nude pics coming down not that long ago.

But if Belinda sincerely apologizes, then a forthcoming discussion could result in a give and take to get her nudes down. That might include a private showing for you, a wank job, maybe even that spanking. Whatever, dude. That should be up to the two of you as consenting adults.

But Belinda's skipped town without so much as a, 'I'm sorry.' That just ain't right, dude. You gotta remember, this just isn't about you. Maybe you feel satisfaction enough without the apology, but I'm sure her classmates that she humiliated over the years would sure like to see her eat some crow.

Not even Spanker took you up on that one. So spare us the lectures. You're a liar and a self-righteous hypocrite and the thing I hate most are self-righteous hypocrites. You were the one working hardest to humiliate them and going way over the line.

Dr. Funke was right. You obviously decided there was more to gain on the other side but you aren't convincing anyone. Your rape scam fell through and spamming the board with your self-righteous rants accusing us of being vile is pathetic considering your history here.

Go away and take your halo with you.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-24 00:53:52

You obviously decided there was more to gain on the other side

Hey, James, you should try it, too. After saying a few nice things about Libby, I then contacted her privately and she was so grateful that I am now getting a private show from her webcam once a week. Yeah, dude. You're right. There was more to gain on the other side. She's even hinted she might shave that famous pussy of hers just for me. What's more, she even had Ellie email me a vid of Ellie and Alicia getting wet and wild together. What are you getting, dude?

Point is, the b.s. aside, some of us, while not condoning what these girls did (especially Becky and Belinda), don't hate them either. Do I hope Spanker posts that uncensored pic of Belinda's pussy. Hell, yeah! But that's more because of her nude pic dares and lying about it than the baseball camp shit she did. Actually that's not it either. It's more because she's a hot girl and what dude wouldn't want to see a hot girl like her naked? But would I blame her if we ever met and she kicked my ass for seeing her naked? I guess I really can't.

Look dude, even though I think Libby and Belinda were wrong to go snooping around in those boys pants for their jock straps, I think that they did have the boys' safety first and foremost in their minds. So to suggest that Libby should have had to spend the rest of the time at that camp coaching the boys while naked as punishment I think goes too far.

But dude! Calling anyone who doesn't want to see these chicks humiliated further a kiss-ass and hypocrite is a bit much. People can make premature judgments about others and be wrong. It was quite easy getting caught up in all the depantsing stuff to talk trash to these chicks. But I did regret the things I said about Libby. I apologized. But even though I knew she could have just as well told me to shove that apology up my ass, she didn't. Did I do it because I expected to gain anything for it? Nope. You see, dude, sometimes it's about doing the right thing.

Who the fuck is Dr. Funke?

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-24 03:49:57

Scorpoino,

I think your right on the money. It sounds like at least of people understand that humiliating these chicks further is wrong, but seeing hot chicks naked rocks.

It is kind of sad in a way that people are switching to the women's side, I was really hoping for the Becky spanking by Spanker. I have been to three internet trash talking where the people then met in real life, it is always a great time.

you wrote "Point is, the b.s. aside, some of us, while not condoning what these girls did (especially Becky and Belinda)don't hate them either. "

What is your issue with Becky and Belinda? Some guys gave them shit, they got those guys back by depanting them. No big deal, at least it does not sound like one.

Moon

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-24 22:31:54

Hey, Moon,

Belinda really enjoyed humiliating those young boys at the baseball camp. She looked in the locker room where the boys were naked and showering and yelled, ''It's SHOW-TIME, fellas!''

Then she and Libby walked in, followed by over a dozen girls. Yeah, I know. Libby saw them naked, too. But I don't think she did it so much as to humiliate the boys, just to teach them not to procrastinate, like she said they were doing. But Belinda clearly enjoyed it. Just look at what she did to Becky's brother after depantsing him, making fun of his small dick in front of a half dozen girls.

You said it's no big deal about Becky and Belinda depantsing guys at school. I can agree with that. But what about those little boys in the pool? Did Becky have to encourage their moms to punish them? WTF! Imagine you're just a little kid and your mom pulled your swim trunks down in public and spanked your ass while a whole bunch of girls watched.

If Becky loses the debate, I'm willing to give her a pass on the spanking, but only because she was raped in high school.

Maybe Belinda should take her place, but I don't know if Spanker could handle her. That hot Latina temper may make it not worthwhile to try to toast her buns.

But that would be funny. Belinda did dare people that if thought she was wrong humiliating those boys at baseball camp they should humiliate her, didn't she?

I wonder if Belinda would accept a challenge to debate the merits of her actions, like Becky did? But unlike what A1 first proposed for Becky's debate, something's got to be it in for Belinda, too.

If she wins, Spanker and I and anyone else who would want to participate in the victory part would have to bend down and literally kiss her bare ass before getting our own naked asses spanked by her. But if Belinda loses, she has to strip naked and get her own bare naked ass spanked in public by us. As for the kissing part, I won't be too picky; she can kiss me where ever the fuck she wants to. While I think Spanker would agree to this, too, I think some of you other dudes are too chicken to put your ass on the line. Only real question is whether Belinda is up to the challenge.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-25 01:36:03

But dude! Calling anyone who doesn't want to see these chicks humiliated further a kiss-ass and hypocrite is a bit much.

Did I call "anyone" who said that a hypocrite?

No I called a guy who not that long ago was proposing to have Belinda do sexual favors to have her nude pics taken down and was egging everyone on.

Learn to read English, Scorpo, it'll spare you from your own stupidity.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-25 01:37:00

Hey, James, you should try it, too. After saying a few nice things about Libby, I then contacted her privately and she was so grateful that I am now getting a private show from her webcam once a week. Yeah, dude. You're right. There was more to gain on the other side. She's even hinted she might shave that famous pussy of hers just for me. What's more, she even had Ellie email me a vid of Ellie and Alicia getting wet and wild together. What are you getting, dude?

The chance to educate a moron like you.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-25 01:37:42

I was really hoping for the Becky spanking by Spanker. I have been to three internet trash talking where the people then met in real life, it is always a great time.

So when are we meeting you, moon boy.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-25 03:48:24

If Becky loses the debate, I'm willing to give her a pass on the spanking, but only because she was raped in high school.

Was that before or after she was on the Tsunami and American Idol?

Image Posted by WilsonSays on 2008-05-25 05:50:48

This is terrible but I can't say that is surprises me. I don't know what is wrong with these girls. Male camp counselors who treated 12 year old girls that way to see if they were wearing bras would be in big trouble.

I even see that the one called Becky was really outraged because a High School had someone at the door checking to see if girls going to the prom were wearing underwear. I agree that's out of line, but they clearly have a double standard in which anytihng they do is fine but anything anyone else does is open to smearing. They have a whole page on school humiliations but they don't include what they did.

I see a lot of people arguing with them and making good points while they have nothing to say in their defense.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-25 17:22:53

In the you can't have your cake and eat it too department...

Do I hope Spanker posts that uncensored pic of Belinda's pussy. Hell, yeah! But that's more because of her nude pic dares and lying about it than the baseball camp shit she did. Actually that's not it either. It's more because she's a hot girl and what dude wouldn't want to see a hot girl like her naked?

Fair enough Scorpiono. Since a valid reason for the picture to go up would have to be that it's deserved, I'll count you as a No vote on putting the picture up.

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-25 23:12:05

Hey Scorpiono,

It is a great idea having Belinda debate. I am almost sure Spanker or the rest of them would not be able to handle her no matter who won.

I don't have to imagine having my pants pulled down and my butt beat in front of women, who are making fun of it's size, and my beating was by a group of jackasses. It is not that bad- not fun either but not worth hitting some women over. In fact, years later in college one of those women got to do a lot more than just see it and she didn't think it was so little then.

The baseball camp thing does not sound so bad either, the boys were old enough that I don't see them getting humiliating by older women checking them out. I am kind of surprised some of those boys didn't ask the ladys to get naked and join them.

I should warn you on the whole butt-kissing the winner of the debate thing, the first one I saw, nither side kissed anyones butt. Highlights were: 1.A couple dozen people ended up in the ER, including my friend- he needed a bunch of staples in the skull to fix his split open head 2.cops in roit gear everywhere 3.Some jackass with a bat smashing every windsheild on cars with out of state plates. Since people out of state were on the other side of the debate. 4.Lots of women flashing. 5. A chick standing on one car wearing a cowboy hat and topless chanting "burn it" as a group of guys tried to flip over another car that was on fire.

I am hoping Becky claims defeat so there can be another such event. Mind you, I don't think she is wrong, but crazied mobs, flashing, and arson are a great way to spend a weekend.

Moon

PS: the dress code should be toga

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-25 23:34:14

Fair enough Scorpiono. Since a valid reason for the picture to go up would have to be that it's deserved, I'll count you as a No vote on putting the picture up.

Hey, Spanker. Don't let that stop you. You've posted other pics of hot naked chicks. Wasn't them being hot a valid enough reason for you? Belinda's hot so why is that not a valid reason?

Hey, Moon, just WTF are you talking about? Who the fuck said anything about wanting a riot? I'd just like to see Belinda get her bare ass spanked.

Don't know about that baseball camp thing. We could ask the girls if they'd ever answer us since they're probably so pissed at us right know, but I don't think those boys were of the age where they'd be fine with a young woman seeing them buck ass naked. I still think Libby and Belinda were wrong. But at least Libby had honorable motives.

But Belinda enjoyed seeing those boys naked. That whole ''It's show time'' comment backs that up. It was obviously a power trip for her. Just like it was with Becky and the boys she babysat, making them take their baths while she and in some case even the boys' sisters watched.

Image Posted by Dr. Funke on 2008-05-25 23:45:58

Riots, orgies and debauchery. A slow day at Mardis Gras or the fast lane in someone's imagination.

Dr. Funke says you always get what you pay for and if you pay for a bored lunatic, that's exactly what you get.

And please tell Scorpiono to stop consulting me about having that elephant penis extracted from his rectum. As Dr. Marx said to the Dietician, you got it into you, now you get it out of you.

A word to the wise and a speculum to the stupid.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2008-05-26 01:25:27

Seriously what is up with that dude? He used to be okay, now he's just a giant fag. And I don't mean to insult any gay people by saying that because I wouldn't want to associate gay people with Scorpiono.

Image Posted by WilsonSays on 2008-05-26 01:37:40

Wow, you guys really hate Scorpiono. She must have really done a lot to piss people off.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-26 04:58:47

Moon does sound like he is on another planet,which I guess is appropriate.For the record I saw those many pictures of Belinda naked,which is maybe wrong but Iam a guy and noone looks a gift horse in the mouth.Its kinda obvious to obtain them when you think about it(hint girls stop hosting pictures on your depantsing queens site)but I would not post them ever.I think the girls went through quite enough embarrasment and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt anyone.Spanker man I think theres no point in leveraging the girls into replying,they,ll either come back or they wont my friend.An luc.

Image Posted by eclipse the moon on 2008-05-26 17:53:21

It is not a question of wanting a riot. It is just how this will go down if it happens. Think about it, How did they handle this to start with. review(http://depantsingqueens.com/2003-11-11.html). 1.They had their friends show up with bats in the past. 2. They are goods with bats as they are into softball. 3. Belinda seems to be able to start fights as well as handle her self in one. 4. She is pissed off at people on this site who she feels are pervents and wants them to show themselfs.5. They are from the south side. 6. Like you said she enjoys power trips.

Based on the above, If it comes down to a meeting between Spanker and Becky or Belinda do you really think it is going to end with a spanking? It is going to be a battle royal, followed by a blood bath where they try to kick everyone else ass.

~Moon

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-26 18:38:32

Hey, Moon,

You've been hitting the Moon Shine a bunch too much lately?

If these chicks wanted to set Spanker up to riot him, they'd have done so already. They already accused him of chickening out on meeting Belinda once, so I figured might as well see if he'd show them he's got the balls. But dude. Spanker's no dipshit like those dudes from the girls high school.

But hey. I do agree with you about most the stuff you said about the girls. Pity them if they're from the south side. Isn't that White Sox territory? Wonder if Belinda made a bet with that Darnso dude on the series a few years back. Did you know she did make a bet with another dude? She had to strip and get her bare ass spanked in front of her friends.

Too bad Belinda chickened out on keeping her dare with Spanker. Maybe when we get to check out that nice uncensored shot of her spreading her pussy for that Jason dude, she'll be pissed enough to come around to see what she needs to do to get her nude pics down.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-26 19:07:19

Someone's been watching waaaaaay too many movies.

Dude, if you want a bloodbath, just go play some 25 to Life or GTA IV if you can afford the system and stop being such a wannabe psycho.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-26 19:10:02

I don't think any US HMO is gonna pay to get that elephant dick out of Scorpiono's ass. He's really going to need to go abroad, maybe there's some charity organization that can help him out?

Maybe we can have a fundraiser for getting the elephant dick out of Scorpiono's ass. We'll have celebrities record songs and everything. I mean what's global warming compared to Scorpiono squeaking like a big girl because there's a giant elephant dick up his ass?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-05-26 19:14:38

JamieBoy cried:

Thanks to you that's not happening

Fuck you, asshole.

You wear the same kind of panties as Wilsie? The two of you wet yourself more than Becky.

I'm not stopping Spanker from posting Belinda's pussy pic.

Like he's said before. He'll do what he wants when he wants it.

If you got a beef about that, go cry to him about it.

All I know is the girls are probably laughing up a storm that we're all fighting and name calling among ourselves. Libby's probably peed her pants multiple times by now.

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-05-26 19:24:38

The only wearing panties here is you Scorpy.

You change your mind every 5 minutes, pick fights with everyone and then throw a tantrum like you've got PMS. You probably do.

So why don't you take your fucking Midol, decide what the hell you want and get off everyone's fucking case.

All I know is the girls are probably laughing up a storm that we're all fighting and name calling among ourselves.

You stupid asshole, we're not fighting among ourselves. Read the fucking threads, we're all telling you to fuck off until you can get your head straight and cram something in your cunt to keep it from leaking.

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-05-28 02:33:10

not true, james. i'm wearing my panties right now. lol

btw, we want to thank you and scorpiono and tane wilson and joe and lucianmc and funke and thomas for all the entertainment you've all provided lately.

when veronica had to come up with a title when she created this poll, little did she know then how appropriate 'babysitting boys' would be for us now. lol

you babies make the mad gay wanker look like an adolescent in comparison. lol

dee dee randle

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-05-28 03:55:43

Wearing your panties, Dee Dee? Not the last time I checked. Now, now don't blush. I think you would be used to it by now. But then again you girls can't seem to stop hiding since you got your wish and we got a nice show. Isn't it funny how easy it is to control a naked girl.

Make sure you keep up your jogging. You wouldn't want to regress back to your high school days.

BGS

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-28 05:02:30

Your welcome Dee Dee,glad I could provide you with entertainment.After all the entertaining and frankly hilarious comments,statements and proposals you girls have made over the years, I guess turnabout is fair play ;-)

Image Posted by dee dee randle on 2008-05-31 01:59:52

to the mad gay wanker:

first you say you miss me and complain i haven't been posting much. now you claim you're controlling me through embarrassment and that's the reason i haven't been posting much. you sure are full of yourself.

why are you so interesting in my panties?

we had a neighbor boy who once stole a pair of my panties from the clothes line out back when i was around eleven. he got caught and thought no one knew (but we saw him from our upstairs window). ashley and i were invited to his birthday party a week later, so we bought a new pair and gave them to him in a wrapped, over-sized tie box, which he opened in front of us, his mom, several female cousins and friends from school. we noted that since he now had a pair for his very own, perhaps he could return the pair he stole from me.

his mom was quite angry at first, until her son confessed. it also helped that a friend of his from school asked, ''you're the dee dee he's always talking about? he brought your panties to school one day to try to convince us you've let him see you naked.''

then his mom was really angry - only now at him - for embarrassing her in front of everyone! she told him to go get my panties from his room and give them back to me immediately or she was going to make him undress and model the new pair we gave him in front of everyone!

(we went to different schools, but we found out later he apparently was telling everyone ''the girl next door'' was his girlfriend, a lie he made up to counter a false accusation from some bully in his class who accused him of being gay. some of his friends still didn't believe him and wanted him to prove he had a girlfriend, leading him to steal my panties and make up a story that i regularly stripped for him in his bedroom.)

if you can't afford to buy a pair for yourself, don't despair or go stealing them like jared jenkins had done. write to santa plenty early, be good (i know, that's your hard part) and he just might stuff a pair or two into your stocking this year.

i enjoy jogging. it's fun. but you are right that it does help me stay in shape so i can continue to look great naked. what's more, other than needing to buy running shoes, shorts and a sports bra, i can look great naked all year round very cost effectively.

unfortunately, for you to look great naked, you'll need to spend quite a lot more: consultations, anesthesia and surgery to get that mushroom of yours lengthened can add up.

is lashiv so selfish that he wants you to go through all that under the knife just so he can enjoy sex with you more?

dee dee randle

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2008-05-31 03:22:34

Dee Dee as we say over here in Ireland your a quare turn:-)Thats means that although I don't neccessarily agree with everything you girls say, I do as ever find what you say very entertaining.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-06-01 02:01:02

Hey Dee Dee,

My only interest in your panties is getting them off. A girl's underwear is only fun when the girl's actually wearing it. And then it's just gift wrapping on the gift. So what was the point of that longwinded story about some guy stealing your panties (and how hard did that poor guy have to work getting those extra sized grannies off the line?)

And considering that you and your friends can't stop whining about how they were humiliated on the internet, why print some guy's name who supposedly stole your panties back when you were eleven? I mean you might have better luck in the sympathy olympics, if you weren't always so keen on humiliating guys to an obsessive degree. Even guys from almost a decade ago.

now you claim you're controlling me through embarrassment and that's the reason i haven't been posting much. you sure are full of yourself.

Just pointing out the obvious. You ran away around the time you little bluff got called and you've spent the time since hiding under the covers. No shame in being embarrassed, it must have been really humiliating to have a dent put in your arrogance when the people you were busy threatening with whippings got to see all of you in the buff instead. Buff, bluff, see how that rhymes?

why are you so interesting in my panties?

I can't comment on your fantasies Dee Dee and wouldn't want to. But it isn't going to happen. You'll be the one wearing the panties and not for long. But do keep on jogging, after all you never know when you might have to look good naked for the whole internet.

BGS

Image Posted by TIJATA on 2008-06-17 16:23:42

Hey BGS,

Can you send me the pics plz ?

TIJATA@Yahoo.com

Can't seem to find them anywhere now :(

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2008-06-19 04:01:16

No I'm not going to be emailing them to you. They're on the board right here.

You can see Belinda naked all over the place, but especially here

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=134

You can see Dee Dee naked here

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=150

You've got good odds of seeing Becky naked if she keeps ducking out on the debate and the spanking too. I like Libby so she gets to keep her clothes on.

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2008-06-20 17:16:22

From "Tijata" other message, I figure this was some kind of sting operation to get you to email him so the chicks could get information about you. Probably when whichever of the girls or their friends realized you weren't falling for it, they posted that whole long apology screed instead.

Pathetic.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2008-06-21 02:39:45

I like Libby so she gets to keep her clothes on.

Hey, Spanker. Smacking Libby's ass now, I see. With your lips, that is.

But, hey dude. Don't take offense. Can't say I blame you. Libby's the one girl here I can see doing that to.

What I don't get is why you've let Ashley totally off the hook after all the homo jokes she's made about you?
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Bad Girl Spanker Humiliates Us - Again!