Libby Marr joins AA Girls Professional Naked Softball League

Not content with the embarrassment he's already caused us, Bad Girl Spanker adds to our public humiliation, with Dee Dee discovering it wasn't a good idea to dare him to post nude pics of her after she mistakingly believed he hadn't acquired several photos of her in the buff, teaching her a very humbling lesson in a very public way.

Libby Marr joins AA Girls Professional Naked Softball League

Postby Archived Posts » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 am

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-05 01:12:57

(Since Libby got all worked up about the picture I drew of her , which as Dr Funke points out is quite hypocritical. But since Libby is upset because the picture of her as the Ice Princess was too closely based on a drawing of her, I quickly threw together this sketch of her, giving Libby her own softball card, and displaying her as so many imagined her when she was pitching.)

(This is just a preliminary rush sketch that will improve and change with more work. But for now I give you Libby Marr, playing for the All-American Girls Professional Naked Softball League... and a very brief story to go with it.)

Libby Marr joins the All-American Girls Professional Naked Softball League

It was another cold and windy day in the windy city as Libby trudged home. The sky was dark and baseball season was a long way off. Lost in thoughts of what it would be if people actually took girls softball seriously, she was too distracted to notice where she was going, and stumbled as her foot kicked over something.

Holding her bruised ankle, Libby looked down expecting to see a soda can or a beer bottle, but instead saw a funny looking lamp. As she watched a thin trail of smoke blew out of the bottle and expanded until it formed into the shape of a giant hook nosed man with blue skin wearing nothing except a rag on his head and a lot of hair gel.

"I am the genie of the magic lamp, and I have three wishes for you," he said.

"Get away from me, I'm not falling for that one," Libby said.

The genie backed away a safe distance. "That's one wish, you have two wishes left."

"Put some pants on already," Libby said grimacing.

"That was two wishes, is there a third and final wish you would make?" the genie asked, as pants appeared on him. "Is there something you have always wished for near to your heart's desire?"

Libby looked at the lamp and back at the genie, and hard as it was to believe she couldn't completely rule out the possibility that it was a genie after all. "Okay this is stupid, but I always wanted to pitch in the All-American Girls Professional Softball League in the 1940's when audiences packed the stadiums to see women play softball."

"Your wish is my command," the genie began to say.

"Wait," Libby interrupted him, "and come back afterward."

"Certainly."

"I'm also going to need equipment to play. I'm not wearing my cleats or my glove."

The genie rolled his eyes. "Fear not, when you arrive there you will be wearing everything you need to play the game."

"I better be," Libby warned him. "Otherwise I have a site where I'll write articles exposing you as a sexist fraud."

The genie sighed loudly and clapped his hands. Air rushed in to fill the empty place on the street where Libby had been standing.

Libby blinked and opened her eyes to a warm summer day. Her glove was on one hand, and cleats were on her feet, and she was wearing nothing else at all.

Panicked Libby looked around at the stands full of people and tried to cover herself with her glove. There was a shocked silence as the fans looked at the naked girl on the pitcher's mound. Then a few began taking photos as Libby's face turned as red as her hair.

She looked to the side where the genie was standing. "You creep, how could you send me here naked?"

"Your wish specified everything you would need to play the game. You have everything you need," the genie said. "You never mentioned clothes."

"Well I wish for some now. Right now," Libby hissed, crouching down on the mound to cover herself as best as she could "I'm standing naked out here in front of thousands of people."

"Sorry, only three wishes," said the genie. "You should have wished for pants for yourself, instead of me. Now you can play out the game as you came here to the way you are, or you can leave the game changing history as you know it. If you do the resulting chain of events will lead to your team forfeiting the game, and the precipitous collapse of the All-American Girls Professional Softball League and the end of girls softball even in your own time."

Gritting her teeth, Libby looked out at the stands where everyone was watching her, and thought of what would happen if she didn't choose to play. Slowly she stood up, trying to control her blushing and prepared to play.

As the game got underway, Libby forgot her nudity and focused instead on the game of a lifetime. Time flew by almost as fast as the balls and then it was all over, her team had won by a wide margin, and the stadium faded away leaving her back on the sidewalk, naked except for her cleats and glove.

With the genie nowhere in sight, and practically used to being naked in public by now, Libby trudged home through the fortunately deserted streets. The one or two people who did see her didn't seem at all surprised to see a naked girl in softball gear walking down the street.

Once inside she quickly dressed and then sat down exhausted on the sofa and turned on the TV. To her surprise the channel was showing a womens softball game, in prime time on network television.

"So I did make a difference," Libby shouted. "I changed history."

The camera panned across the field where the naked players raced out of the dugout, except for wrist and ankle straps to mark team colors. Libby gasped in shock as she saw the opposing team was dressed, or undressed, the same way.

"Oh no, what happened."

In the background the commentators were still talking. "You know the popularity of the sport really owes a lot to one unforgettable game in which the pitcher appeared naked on the field but kept on playing anyway. The next game saw triple the attendance. The more clothes the players took off, the larger the crowds grew."

A picture came up of her on a classic baseball card standing naked, ready to throw the ball, and Libby found herself blushing again.

"After the war, women's baseball did not fade into obscurity, instead it held its own, and as men's baseball became mired in steroid abuse scandals, it became dominant with the players wearing skin as their uniform of choice. Today all over America on any given week you can find national leagues and amateurs all playing the same way to huge crowds, turning women's baseball into America's game."

Libby tried to decide if she should be happy or horrified. Then she realized that now she would be expected to play the same way every time. Very slowly Libby clicked off the TV and realized that she would save on a lot of ironing from now on.

The End

(Permission granted to reprint the story and accompanying images is granted. See the following for more details.)

Libby Joins the All American Girls Softball League by Bad Girl Spanker is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Based on a work at www.misterpoll.com.

Image Posted by Fan of BGS on 2009-02-05 03:21:29

Wow! Now that's just stunning. Positively stunning! Really lost for words. Sure would have loved to been at that ballgame!

So I have to ask. Bad Girl Spanker, will you give permission for people to use this work if you and Libby can agree on something for your Ice Princess painting? Can you edit your post with such permissions?

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-02-05 03:49:45

Really hot, and the story reminds me of the Becky Christmas one. I like the comedy direction you're going in now.

Image Posted by ashley randle on 2009-02-05 23:13:52

Hi'ya, Fanny Wanny,

Dream on, loser! Not going to happen.

Other perverts here have tried to get him to do ''things'' for them too, usually involving some embarrassment to me or my friends. But Spanker Wanker was never taught how to share. LOL!

You se, he just doesn't like to be urged on to do anything, particularly from guys. Might be something about not wanting to ''share the credit'' in any humiliation he tries to dish our way. Who knows? He's one strange rat. No surprise he likes writing stories about naked Genies since all he knows how to do is blow smoke around.

But since I'm a nice girl (you can thank me later) I'm going to give you a tip on how to get on his good side. Since he doesn't like girls, if you know what I mean, go to his website, email him and show him what you've got to offer him. If it's long and thick enough, he might be persuaded to give free license to use his perverted artwork. Make sure you show him a smile on your face too.

One last thing. Get ride of the nickname. Who wants to be a fan of a bigtime loser like him? One the other hand, if you were MY fan and professed it so in a respective manner, I might have something on the personal side to offer you. ;

+Ashley Randle+

Image Posted by Dr. Funke on 2009-02-05 23:21:01

The Good Doctor's Diagnosis, Tease.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-06 00:18:17

"Wow! Now that's just stunning. Positively stunning! Really lost for words. Sure would have loved to been at that ballgame!"

Thanks. You and everyone else in Libby's high school.

I've attached a CC tag to it, and granted permission for both the story and the image, which I don't think Libby has any particular claim on, since it's a depiction of her, but not a copy.

Since Libby has made a ridiculous take it or leave it offer, I don't see any agreement happening on the Ice Princess picture. As far as I'm concerned permission to reprint article and images is granted. Anyone who worries about what Libby will say, can talk to her about it.

BGS

Image Posted by Fan of BGS on 2009-02-06 01:49:03

Geez, Ashley. Aren't you embarrassed when you sound like a 6 year old?

Frankly, I don't care if the dude's gay. But he can sure draw. Maybe he can draw something of you naked for his next piece. OK, maybe not. Just a joke there, Ashley. You do have a sense of humor right, as I can see from your Penis Fairy cartoon of BGS.

BGS, think you can be persuaded to offer a more liberal license? The no commercial, no derivative copyright is pretty restrictive. Many sites won't let you post something with those restrictions because they make money on webads and no one can build on your work (like say having an umpire spank Libby or making your painting look like a baseball card).

If it's the story you're worried about people changing, you can create a NC, ND for the story and a CC-BY-SA for the painting.

Although that story! Wow! I can think of a few things for that too. Make it a little longer and spread out (pun intended) the suspense a bit.

Such as:

Libby, despite being thoroughly embarrassed by all the whistles and cat-calls, started pitching. She wasn't going to let down either the hundreds of girls in the All American Girls League or the countless girls who would play softball over the next 60+ years. So she pitched her heart out. She struck out the first 6 batters she faced, with great movement and a wicked sinker that was simply filthy.

At first, the opposing manager thought maybe his batters were distracted by the naked pitcher. But then he became convinced in his own mind that she was cheating. His batters were the highest scoring team in the league. How dare some young upstart mow them down. He called time, went to the plate and demanded the umpire check Libby for putting illegal substances on the ball.

Libby's manager jogged out to the mound to see was going on. The ump told him what was going on and that Libby would have to be checked.

Three men standing in such close proximity to her made Libby blush all the more. But she complied, handing over her glove for inspection, even taking off her shoes one at a time. She even cupped and lifted up her breasts to show she hadn't smeared any Vaseline underneath them onto her body.

Then the opposing manager insisted the umpire check the only other places where Libby could be hiding something.

Libby was mortified!

''No fucking way! You can't do that!"

Her manager gave her a sharp slap to her bare behind, much to the amusement of the opposing team and fans who were close enough to hear Libby's profane protest.

''Watch your language, young lady! Or you'll be out of this league as quick as you took your clothes off."

"Now turn around, spread your legs and touch your toes. I don't think you're cheating, but there's only two more places to check. So let's get this over with. It's either that or you can go home and I'll bring in another pitcher to finish the game."

Libby was sure she needed to prove her innocence to make this all work, per the genie's instructions. So she complied. She was embarrassed as hell, but she complied.

The umpire called over the two ballboys from the opposing club to help with his inspection. The boys weren't even teenagers yet and all Libby could think of was how embarrassed the young boys of about this same age she once coached were when she checked them to see if they were wearing their cups.

"I want the two of you to each grab onto one of her cheeks and make sure you keep them apart.''

As Libby bent over, she could hear even more whistles and cat-calls. ...

Image Posted by James19 on 009-02-06 01:55:27

Nice add on, you guys should merge that together.

Ashley and her friends only have two ways to insult guys, either gay or small penis. Sometimes both. They're not big on original thinking.

I gotta ask though why you're so fired up to get these releases, when you haven't even put up the old stuff anywhere.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-06 04:32:57

Yeah Ash is a tease which can be fun...side point,good thing she didn't call Ally fanny wanny, as over in the U.K. fanny is slang for vagina!lol An Luc.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-07 03:02:22

I think this is going to be my favorite topic to view on this board!

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-02-08 00:24:44

Yeah mine too. Nothing beats Libby naked. I bet when Libby turned down using the ice princess pic of her, she didn't think another new one was coming that would be even better.

Gives "Fanny Pack" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

Why fill in all this form stuff anyway, not like anyone's paying for this. Just tell Spanker to put it up on his own site, and fix it. I haven't been able to load it in like a week.

Image Posted by Dr. Funke on 2009-02-08 19:07:46

Ah but my dear Ashley, the good fellow does have another nickname on the site already. Have you not yet figured it out?

Image Posted by Fan of BGS on 2009-02-10 03:53:10

Joe, you're right. The BGS site is down. Hopefully that means he's updating it to include permissions for anyone to use his hot sexy artwork of Libby naked without the restrictions he's placed on them.

I'd point out that despite Libby's protests and threats to delete the Ice Princess artwork, they're still up.

My guess is that deep down, no matter how embarrassed she is about being depicted naked, she's secretly enjoying the thought of being checked out.

Which brings me back to one of my initial points. Libby should permit BGS and anyone else to use the artwork of her naked on her website homepage so others can use BGS's artwork that modified it.

But BGS could give her something in return as Libby herself proposed and then the two of them can live together happily ever after.

http://misterpoll.com/forums/50264/topics/176835/pg/15

I second what The Grinch said. It's not as if it looks like anyone will be seeing seeing Dee Dee or that British chick naked any time soon.

http://misterpoll.com/forums/50264/topics/176835/pg/16

BGS, can't you promise to spare Dee Dee and that other broad the humiliation you're not making them suffer anyway right now so Libby will have to decide between (a) suffering some very mild embarrassment that probably excites her anyway and makes her feel good about herself and her body and (b) rejecting a compromise and leaving open the possibility that she might later regret failing to prevent the huge embarrassment of two of her friends?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2009-02-10 09:58:55

Sort of hoped to get Spanker and Libby negotiating on how much skin Libby would have to show to save her best friend's ass (Becky's). She let herself get stripped naked and even spanked on her bare ass once before (in high school) to get Becky out of trouble, so there's always hope.

Fan, from what I can tell BGS's basic MO has been if the girl keeps her mouth shut, she gets to keep her clothes on. But if she dares him to do stuff or to prove he's seen them naked, she gets stripped buck naked for all to see. Dee Dee and Belinda found that out to their chagrin. Then they backed off real quick and hid under their bedsheets once pics of their naked bods went up and he hasn't so much as flipped their skirt, much less pulled their panties down to give us a look at their beavers, since. Don't really expect we'll see any more of them. It's a shame really. I bet Belinda has once nice looking pussy. The girls got to have figured this out so they've all clammed up, except for Libby and Ellie and Ashley.

Libby, Ashley and AllyQ, that I can tell anyway, haven't dared him to do much. Ellie neither. So don't go expected to see any of them naked. As for this thing with Libby, it's art and not her nude photos so I don't think Libby cares much bout it. You might be right. She might actually get a little wet over the thought of being drawn naked. She did after all pose for some nude drawings despite a bunch of younger boys hanging around the vicinity and probably checking her out.

Don't know if he has any pics of the two resident lesbians, Ellie and Alicia.

Libby made some foolish demands (like trying to get Becky off the hook about her spanking at Melanie's.) But some of her other demands were reasonable. Looks like Spanker's the one not interested or he would have at least counter proposed.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-11 02:21:06

I've been pretty busy lately, but since there's no many comments following this up, I'll answer briefly.

As Joe noticed the site is down, but it isn't my site, it's the 43i.net in general. Libby and Becky's own 43i.net is down too. I assumed it would be back after a while, but DotHost.EU has been gone for too long, so I'll have to build a new site.

That will take time though, but since you've said that you haven't posted anything yet anyway, I assume that won't be a problem. I'll modify the licenses sooner than that.

I don't see any point though in giving Becky or Dee Dee or Ally a free pass, in exchange for permission to use art that I drew anyway. Ally will have her day, and I threw together something called "Curtains for Dee Dee" a while back, too much other stuff has been happening around here to debut it.

If Libby really wanted to spare them the exposure, she might bargain with something more than permission to use my artwork of her. Her reaction is that she's no doubt embarrassed, but a little excited too. The two usually go together with girls like her.

To answer Grinch's question, I do have a naked picture of Alicia, but no naked pictures of Ellie. But you never know what can happen. I didn't have any naked pictures of Ally either until I made a lucky guess not too long ago.

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-02-11 03:39:35

Don't get the whole "come on make a deal with Libby" crowd myself, unless it's their ass backward way of kissing up to her.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-11 04:02:42

Today the tenth of February is my birthday,I had a decent bday,thought it was traditional, as I have posted it the previous 2 years, to say hi and see how many birthday wishes I get.Those who greet me, I'll luv ya forever, whoever doesn't, I'll be sad...ya don't want ol Luc sad do yas?An Luc.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-11 04:36:44

Happy Birthday Lucian, may you raise the first of many glasses in happiness. That's the second best birthday tradition, after the pretty girl jumping out of the cake. And the two go best together.

BGS

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-11 05:05:45

Thanks BGS,I appreciate that big time:-)Oh I raised more than a few glasses tonight,was grand.As to the woman jumping out of the cake,well I'm heading up to Belfast on Thursday.I know a few women up there,ya never know they might give me a belated birthday present;-)An Luc.

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-02-11 06:05:04

Hap Birt Luc, if you get any redheads jumping out of that cake, give us a call.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-11 15:30:57

Cheers James,will do:-)An Luc.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-02-12 01:17:17

Sorry about that man, I noticed Depantsing Queens had been done like forever but didn't put the two together. Yeah I fail at the internets.

Do you have a backup of the site or whatever? Would be a shame to rebuild all that from scratch. It was coming along really great from what I saw last time I looked. They shouldn't be able to just shut down like that and screw all their users over with no warning.

What's "Curtains for Dee Dee"? Sounds interesting.

Everyone telling you to compromise with Libby is full of crap. She didn't come to this prepared to compromise, and like you said you made the pics. Now if Libby was gonna offer to say pose in a bikini, that might be worth dealing for. But you can make the pics no matter what she says about it.

&&&&&

To Lucian, congrats man. You only do the birthday thing once for each digit. Make the most of that sucker.

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-12 02:18:40

Thanks man, it is over now, was grand tho.Humph imagine none of the girls sent me any birthday greetings?lol.An Luc.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-13 00:54:42

Don't blame you for being miffed, Lucian. Those girls have no manners.

Well, until the girls make up for it by giving you a birthday stripping (maybe Spanker can do something about that fig leaf of Belinda's?), here's a little something to put a smile on your face.

Just my opinion, but I think she wants you to give her a birthday spanking.

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-02-13 01:45:42

Sucks about the site, but Joe's got the right idea. And nice pic from Scorpiono too.

I saw the Depantsing Queens site was gone, I just assumed the chicks were hiding out some more. Now Spanker's got Libby blushing bright red too, after Belinda, Dee Dee and Becky. They're gonna need a pantsless protection program.

A thong just ain't gonna do it anymore. Maybe Becky and Libby can wear what they wore in Europe to the beach. If you can call that "wearing".

Image Posted by lucianmc on 2009-02-13 05:46:35

Giggity giggity Scorp!lol.Sure I could remove that fig leaf from Belinda,but it's not my place to do so, and I've no wish to embarras the girls.An Luc

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-15 22:32:07

I have a backup of the site, but it's not perfect, and I want to make some changes anyway. So we'll see how that goes. I imagine the site will be up in a week or two.

"Now Spanker's got Libby blushing bright red too, after Belinda, Dee Dee and Becky. They're gonna need a pantsless protection program."

Reasonable ass-umption, since it doesn't take much to make them shut their mouths.

"Everyone telling you to compromise with Libby is full of crap. She didn't come to this prepared to compromise, and like you said you made the pics. Now if Libby was gonna offer to say pose in a bikini, that might be worth dealing for. But you can make the pics no matter what she says about it."

Can't argue with that. And wouldn't want to.

"What's "Curtains for Dee Dee"? Sounds interesting."

There's Dee Dee at 18. There's a curtain. The curtains slowly pull back to reveal Dee Dee in all her naked glory.

"A thong just ain't gonna do it anymore. Maybe Becky and Libby can wear what they wore in Europe to the beach. If you can call that "wearing"."

Got any more information on that you want to share?

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-02-16 03:41:27

Libby's too embarrassed to let you use pictures you drew of her. Maybe she's got issues with the size of her ass in your picture, though I like it. She made a big deal of how much weight she lost since High School.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-16 03:52:19

Libby's too embarrassed to let you use pictures you drew of her.

Still, she did offer Spanker a deal, even if it was way one-sided. Too bad he hasn't come back with a counter offer. It would be fun watching them two negotiate.

There's Dee Dee at 18. There's a curtain. The curtains slowly pull back to reveal Dee Dee in all her naked glory.

Now you're talking, dude! Hope she gets spanked too!

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-19 23:22:52

Some good news, DotHost.eu is back, so is my site.

I know it's been a while, but I did do some more work on Libby's baseball card, here is the latest version.

and one that looks more retro for the 40's.

Both carry the seal of the AAGPNSL or the All American Girls Professional Naked Softball League.

There's also a card in the works that will show Libby pitching full frontal, if I ever get around to moving it past the production phase, with all the other stuff I have on my plate now. If you look closely at the AAGPNSL seal, you can see a little preview of the pose Libby will be holding on that card.

Yes James, Libby did make a big deal of how much weight she lost since High School, clearly aimed at the guys who saw her nude in the shower. Considering that it happened in the fall and was unposed, I don't think there's anything wrong with how Libby looks really, (aside from the grooming) but obviously she does.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-02-20 00:49:07

Whoa, that second one almost made my pants explode. If that's what Libby really looks like naked, no wonder she had to beat off guys with a stick. And I don't mean the way Belinda does. Oh wait, maybe I do.

Really hot pic anyway. Playboy should be giving Libby a call. She can be co-ed of the month or whatever. Man.

What's your site again?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-20 01:50:10

I don't think Libby's got the chest for Playboy, but I'd still pay to see that shoot.

The site is Bad Girl Spanker

There's still not much on it besides some of the stories.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-20 04:40:51

I don't think Libby's got the chest for Playboy, but I'd still pay to see that shoot.

You and me both would be paying for a behind the scenes tour of that!

Libby did make a big deal of how much weight she lost since High School

I don't recall that. But let me guess, something she must have been telling queerboy Jason on another poll.

Now I have nothing against girls with average or even less than average sized tits, but aren't you trying to flatter Libby with that full frontal pitching pose? Everything I've read (sadly I haven't seen it) about Libby's rack doesn't indicate she's top heavy. So that pic in the small upper right hand corner probably over does it for her.

But aside from that, those baseball cards are super! You need to make a whole set of them and sell them on eBay.

But hey, Spanker. Don't let Libby get all the naked glory. Softball is a team sport you know.

I'm sure Libby got a lot of batters out because of a certain slick fielding flatstop, uh, meant to say a slick fielding shortstop behind her. Right?

Now I know that one particular fully naked pose that this shortstop did for that queerboy Jason was more of a catcher's pose. But don't you think that would make a super baseball card too?

And without any damned fig leafs over her MVP spot!

(that's MVP for maiden virgin pussy)

I'd hotlink that pic which Spanker already has up to clarify which one I'm talking about but I did promise Emily that I wouldn't. And unlike Becky, I keep my promises. (Of course my promise doesn't bind everyone else, which one again highlights how naive Emily is if she thought we wouldn't see that pic again - and hopefully without that fig leaf!)

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2009-02-21 09:21:29

Since the girls are all cowering under their bedsheets waiting for the next shoe to drop (or should I say the next pair of panties to drop, courtesy of Bad Girl Spanker), I haven't checked in for a while. I see I've been missing some great stuff of late.

Bad Girl Spanker, your artwork of Libby in the nude is terrific! And hell yeah, bring on some full-frontals of her.

But hey, Spanker. Don't let Libby get all the naked glory. Softball is a team sport you know. I'm sure Libby got a lot of batters out because of a certain slick fielding flatstop, uh, meant to say a slick fielding shortstop behind her. Right? Now I know that one particular fully naked pose that this shortstop did for that queerboy Jason was more of a catcher's pose. But don't you think that would make a super baseball card too?

I concur with Scorp. And since the rest of us aren't bound by his promise to Emily, this is the pic he is referring to in case any newcomers or lurkers are wondering WTF he is talking about. It's Libby's teammate, Belinda Ramirez, in all her naked glory stripping down and spreading it for that fag because she can't get any real men willing to do her.

I noticed that Belinda is still dropping F-bombs, at least on her guestbook.

http://depantsingqueens.com/guestbook_page20.html

Would like to know what she meant by, ''It wasn't the first or last time I received a spanking, just one of the more embarrassing ones'' in referring to her bare ass spanking in 5th grade.

''One'' of the more embarrassing ones?

Must have been some other ones then.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-22 00:06:50

Since there seem to be some problems with the image display for the cards, here they are rebooted.

Now as far as the logo girl pitcher goes, it's obviously exaggerated for effect. If the chest was really proportional to Libby's, you wouldn't be able to see her breasts on the logo. The real picture will be more proportional to the real Libby, but the pitching stance will show her chest off to the best advantage.

Libby made a big point of how much weight she lost on her copyright page, since she was in High School. Of course I've only seen Libby in all her naked glory in High School, so I'll have to make a best guest on what she looks like now.

Good idea on including Belinda in the game, I'll see what I can do after all the other stuff is out of the way. I've still got to give Becky some love after all. Can't have the big debate girl feeling neglected.

Sure Belinda was spanked more than once. Notice that she said it wasn't even the most embarrassing one. Just one of them. So you can bet it wasn't even the only bareass spanking she got where boys could see her. All of her.

BGS

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-02-22 23:13:25

The pictures of Libby are still hot, but I've got to agree with Scorpiono a bit, you're flattering Libby with really idealized pics of her.

I mean I've seen Libby naked and she doesn't look as good as this. If she looked as good as you drew her, she'd be a freaking supermodel. And no way are her tits that good either.

Wouldn't want to think you're just kissing up to her.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-23 03:40:40

I don't know what you're complaining about.

Yes the pictures are a bit idealized, but who wants to see a non-idealized naked girl anyway? Pictures are usually flattering, as opposed to making a girl look ugly. Who wants to see an ugly girl anyway. Libby is beautiful, but her best feature is still her face, not her body. Obviously you know that since you've seen her. And tall girls like Libby and Belinda are often short in the boob department, so I'm doing my best on a full frontal pic of Libby to put her in a good stance that pushes her boobs out.

It's easier doing her from the back like in the first sketch, then from the front since she's leggy and has a great butt, but not much of a chest and the pubes can use some cutting.

Still I think the full frontal will come out good. But no one's forcing you to look.

BGS

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-23 04:10:12

It's easier doing her from the back

Spanker, are you speaking from personal experience there dude or is that just an assumption on how you think her boyfriend does her?

I mean I've seen Libby naked and she doesn't look as good as this.

WTF? You've been holding out on us, James! Post her nude pics or STFU.

Good idea on including Belinda in the game, I'll see what I can do after all the other stuff is out of the way. I've still got to give Becky some love after all. Can't have the big debate girl feeling neglected. Sure Belinda was spanked more than once. Notice that she said it wasn't even the most embarrassing one. Just one of them. So you can bet it wasn't even the only bareass spanking she got where boys could see her. All of her.

Can't wait to see Belinda's reaction when she finds herself naked on a baseball card. Think she be dropping F-bombs all over the place then or what?

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-02-23 04:55:19

"WTF? You've been holding out on us, James! Post her nude pics or STFU."

It's Spanker's game for now. If he lets Becky slide on the debate or wimps out and goes soft on them, I'll post whatever I have, which isn't a lot. I just found two of the pics Johnny moved around of them. Till then it's his game to lose.

Image Posted by Fan of BGS on 2009-02-24 02:52:02

This site rocks!

Those baseball cards of Libby Marr are the best yet! Is she the chick who's always pissing her pants? There must have wet floor at her place when she saw those.

Can't wait until the full frontals of her come out. Like someone else said, BGS you need to make a set of these featuring all these girls.

And that pic of Belinda naked with her legs open! Holy Moly! She really gave that pic of herself to some gay dude who smoked her with it? That's really fucked up. Poor girl. Not. More like, what a stupid slut.

What about this idea?

Make a All-American Girls Professional Naked Softball League website.

Put their naked pics up there. Let other people copy them for their sites if they just give you credit, like I've suggested before.

Sells some ads. Put these chicks' boobs and butts to work for you.

That way every time someone searches for girls softball they'll see Libby and Belinda totally naked.

Image Posted by CurlyGirl on 2009-02-24 19:32:18

stop it! stop it, all of you!

you're all like so mean! leave my friends alone!

they haven't done like anything to you, ever, and all you boys ever do is embarrass them or try to see them without their clothes on. you should all be like so ashamed of yourselves. i mean it!

and if seeing them like that isn't bad enough, you're all now like imagining them doing things they would like never do in public, like playing softball without any clothes on. that's stupid and you like so know it!

why don't you all just go away and leave my friends alone? don't you like have anything better to do? don't you have girlfriends? take your dog for a walk? do your homework? work overtime delivering your pizzas and earn some extra tip money so you can buy a new used car or something? i don't know what you boys all do and don't really care. just do something else for a change instead of bugging my friends.

i'm sorry becky. i know you told us not to say anything over here for a while but i just couldn't let those boys continue to embarrass libby and belinda the way they are doing. i mean just like look at that photo of belinda they keep putting up. she's got nothing on and they way she's, you know. omg! can you imagine if everyone at our old school saw her like that? anyway, sorry. i just had to say something.

emily

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-25 02:20:09

To BGS Fan

"Those baseball cards of Libby Marr are the best yet! Is she the chick who's always pissing her pants? There must have wet floor at her place when she saw those."

It's a close competition between Becky and her. Let's just say that anyplace they go has to use up a lot of Lysol.

"Can't wait until the full frontals of her come out. Like someone else said, BGS you need to make a set of these featuring all these girls."

We'll see. It's a lot of work, but might be fun to do. A website would be even more work, and I haven't finished mine yet.

"And that pic of Belinda naked with her legs open! Holy Moly! She really gave that pic of herself to some gay dude who smoked her with it? That's really fucked up."

Belinda was a virgin and her friends weren't. So she got really desperate to have Jason take her. Of course Jason had tricked them with a fake picture of himself naked, so being the size queens they were, they were going nuts over him. Becky, who had a boyfriend at the time, talked about doing him in public, and Ashley took a shower with him. Dee Dee stripped down naked for him online, and would have done it in person too.

But Belinda was the most obsessed. You should see the video she made for him. Sure Becky shaved her pussy for him originally, and even took a picture of it, but Belinda went the absolute furthest to get him. The funny thing is he turned out to be a married guy who was into having chicks kick him in the balls. So you can see the attraction to Belinda.

But yeah that photo is something. Might make a good catcher too.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-02-25 02:24:01

Oh relax Emily. We're guys, that means we naturally want to see girls without their clothes on.

But it's a shame that Becky would rather see Libby and Belinda continue to be embarrassed, rather than keep her obligation to participate in the debate.

And Libby herself started this when she said she would be ready to play in just her underwear. Since she just wears a thong, that's the next thing to naked. I just drew her naked, and no I didn't have to use my imagination to make this. I drew it from life.

Are you really going to claim I got it wrong?

"i mean just like look at that photo of belinda they keep putting up. she's got nothing on and they way she's, you know. omg! can you imagine if everyone at our old school saw her like that? anyway, sorry. i just had to say something."

..you know, spreading her legs like she's begging for some guy to give it to her?

Everyone at school already saw Belinda like that. First when she hovered above the crowd flashing her pussy, or when the fourth graders saw her get spanked from behind, or when her shower photos got spread around.

Of course it was Belinda's choice to pose like this for everyone to see. If she really didn't want the photo up, she could say something. Instead she's actually daring everyone to post pictures of her naked.

So Emily, you obviously don't speak for her.

BGS

img]http://depantsingqueens.com/forums/50264/topics/avatars/Scorpiono-45x45.gif[/img] Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-02-25 04:08:13

What about this idea? Make a All-American Girls Professional Naked Softball League website. Put their naked pics up there. Let other people copy them for their sites if they just give you credit, like I've suggested before. Sells some ads. Put these chicks' boobs and butts to work for you. That way every time someone searches for girls softball they'll see Libby and Belinda totally naked.

That's a terrific idea. So why not make it? No one's stopping you. Hey, I enjoy Spanker's work but the rest of us need to pull our weight around here too.

Grinch said months ago he was working on a story about Becky. Well? Where the fuck is it?

James is now bragging that he's seen Libby buck ass naked. But does he put her nude pics up?

A1 suggested the whole debate thing between Spanker and Becky. But where the fuck is he now that Becky's defaulting on her promises? Is he encouraging that Becky's nude pics get posted as her punishment, a punishment that she even agreed to? Maybe he's off for seconds of kissing Belinda's bare ass again.

Fan dude, look. I think that's a great idea you have. If I had the time, I'd consider making a site like that myself. So why don't you do it? Unless, maybe you're afraid Libby and Belinda are going to kick your ass? That's it. Must be. You're trying to get Spanker to do it because you know he's man enough to do it and you...?

Like Belinda's asking dudes on her web site:

I dare you to... Post My Nude Pic On the Web! Got the balls to do it? Let's see if you are a man or a chicken. - Belinda Ramirez -

Hey, she's talking to you, dude.

And that pic of Belinda naked with her legs open! Holy Moly! She really gave that pic of herself to some gay dude who smoked her with it? That's really fucked up. Poor girl. Not. More like, what a stupid slut.

Hey, no need to get nasty, dude. Sure, no one's feeling sorry for Belinda and we're all enjoying seeing her get humiliated, but when we (and I include myself; I've probably called the chicks words that were unnecessary) start throwing around the S and C words to describe them, all it's gonna do is make a whole more bunch people feel sorry for them and make us look like the bad guys.

You don't see Spanker calling them bitches, cunt or sluts, do you?

Because he's got class. He knows it probably embarrasses the girls more to be called or described bratty and ditzy and airbrained. Just look how angry they get when they are talked to like a misbehaving little girl.

It's easy to call a girl you don't even know a slut on some internet board.

But what do you call a dude who calls that girl a slut but wimps out when she fucking dares him to post nude pics of her on the net?

they haven't done like anything to you, ever, and all you boys ever do is embarrass them or try to see them without their clothes on. you should all be like so ashamed of yourselves. i mean it!

Emily, if we said we didn't want to see your friends NAKED (That's the word, Emily. You can use it. Your old teacher Mrs. Case isn't going to wash your mouth out with soap for saying it).

As I was saying, if we said we didn't want to see your friends NAKED, their friends Ashley and Dee Dee we be calling us all fags, queers and homos.

So if lusting over some fine T & A wasn't enough incentive...

why don't you all just go away and leave my friends alone? don't you like have anything better to do?

Let's see, Em. I could do the laundry. Head out to buy some beer down at the Dairy Queen. Watch some sitcom reruns. Listen to politicians tell us how fucked up the economy is. Read some fucking newspaper tell me what the politicians are saying about how fucked up the economy is. Read the Wall Street Journal and see how fucked up the stock market is.

Or, wait a minute. I could look at some embarrassed hot college chicks from Chicago in their birthday suits.

Yeah, that's a really tough choice there.

But yeah that photo is something. Might make a good catcher too.

Just remember, Spanker. Fig leafs aren't part of a catcher's uniform.

i'm sorry becky. i know you told us not to say anything over here for a while but i just couldn't let those boys continue to embarrass libby and belinda the way they are doing. i mean just like look at that photo of belinda they keep putting up. she's got nothing on and they way she's, you know. omg! can you imagine if everyone at our old school saw her like that? anyway, sorry. i just had to say something.

Figures. There must have been a reason the chicks have been so quiet. Maybe Belinda's pissed at Emily for telling us about just how bad Belinda got humiliated with that bare assed spanking she got in 5th grade.

..you know, spreading her legs like she's begging for some guy to give it to her? Everyone at school already saw Belinda like that. First when she hovered above the crowd flashing her pussy, or when the fourth graders saw her get spanked from behind, or when her shower photos got spread around.

Hey, Spanker. I think what Emily's means is guys from her class. Didn't the costume malfunction occur at some other school and Belinda was so embarrassed she switched schools? The shower pics happened at her high school, which Emily didn't attend.

Sure those 4th graders got to see Belinda's ass and pussy for a few seconds, but unless they had cameras to show others, Belinda's actual 5th grade classmates only saw her getting spanked on her panties. Unless there's some other spankings Belinda got at her middle school we don't know about.

Well, Emily? Maybe you can you fill us in on that.

Besides, didn't you say way back here that one of your old classmates Googled Becky?

Think that Sean Sweeney dude hasn't already Googled Belinda too? Hell, he's probably made sure that pic of Belinda naked and spreading her legs open has been seen by every one of those boys who Belinda teased about their dick sizes. Just wait until Spanker makes that fig leaf disappear.

How's that for karma?

And then there's that video of Belinda too. What until your ex-classmates discover that.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2009-03-02 08:52:17

Fuck you, Scorp.

I don't see you doing much to embarrass the girls.

Hell, you even kissed Emily's ass by agreeing not to put up that pic of Belinda showing off her pussy.

I do like that idea of an All-American Girls Professional Naked Softball League website. Would be a perfect vehicle for Spanker to finally show us Belinda's pussy. Hope he makes some naked baseball cards of Dee Dee and Ashley, too.

Whatever happened to that video of Belinda naked? You spent a lot of time talking to Spanker about it. So does it exist or not, Scorp? If so, post a link or STFU about what other people are or aren't doing.

Man, this place is sure boring without the chicks.

Emily, could you stop by once in a while and say something incredibly stupid (as you usually do) to at least give us all a laugh?

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-03-02 18:24:07

This place reminds me of some of the sites where I'm, where everyone just keeps leeching. Why don't the people who want to see the League site take the lead and make one? Someone here must have web design skills and an hour of free time.

Right?

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 00:46:39

So when are we getting more Libby anyway? I want to see her tits.

Image Posted by Steve Stop on 2009-03-08 00:48:57

Sure James, I'll contribute.

Since Grinch or someone suggested that Spanker do a story and pics of Libby if she was in that Louse Ogborn chick's spot, here's a model from the full video of her getting spanked, without the ABC censoring stuff. A part of the full video is out there too for anyone who wants to look, it's on a bunch of sites now.

_____

The video image capture of 18-year old Louise Ogborn fully nude, uncensored, and being totally humiliated and spanked on her bare bottom by that fucking cerdo gordo in that McDonald's restaurant manager's office, has been deleted by Belinda Ramirez. Do NOT post it again!
_____

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-03-08 05:23:06

Man said he was busy.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-08 17:54:48

Sorry I know it's been a while, but I have busy. Here's Libby front and center meanwhile and throwing out the pitch, again in two versions. Before I get accused of it, yes I tried to enhance Libby's boobs. But if you're not into boobs, why even bother.

I answered Steve Stop's suggestion on his own post.

Far as the baseball site goes, it's clear I'm going to have to rebuild the site elsewhere since dot.eu is down more than it's up, so any other websites are really going to have to wait. But anyone is welcome to throw in and make the site.

Meanwhile I think Becky is feeling lonely and needs to get some love too, so that will be next. Or maybe Dee Dee, haven't decided yet. Now there's two girls whose boobs don't need any enhancing, unlike a certain fiery red haired pitcher.

BGS

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-03-08 19:38:56

Hot and totally worth the wait.

Too bad Libby wasn't the catcher, though with all that hair you still probably wouldn't be able to see anything even if she was in the same pose as Belinda. You should work a shaving in there.

Image Posted by belinda r on 2009-03-08 23:05:33

I fucking suppose I'll be next, you fucking bastardo!

Just leave Libby alone, you fucking mamabicho!

As for you Joe, the fucking pic I want to fucking see some day is when Bad Girl Spanker fucking shaves your balls, turns you around while you bend over and makes you squeal like the fucking cerdo gordo you are.

Belinda Ramirez

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-09 00:02:24

Leave Libby alone? Well that's up to her friend Becky isn't it. The longer Becky dodges the debate, the more trouble people around here will get into. For example I'm sure the link to Louise's embarrassing moments wouldn't have come up, if Becky was engaged in the debate, instead of leaving the guys around here to come up with their own fun.

And no Belinda, I won't be doing that to Joe. But I'd consider making you squeal like a plana teta de vaca.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2009-03-09 07:37:27

Gonna keep this short and post more thoughts in the next day or two.

Dude! Spanker, you're just getting better and better! Your best yet!

WTF? Does Libby Marr really have that much bush? Damn. I guess all those other dudes weren't exaggerating.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 2009-03-10 01:48:57

Thanks Grinch. Yes Libby's pretty hairy down there. Maybe she trimmed it a bit for hitting the beach, especially considering her "swimsuit", if you can call it that. But I wouldn't bet too much on it. It is a regular forest down there. Which is of course the perfect place to find a beaver. Only when she bends over, can you see it though.

Image Posted by Joe Knows on 2009-03-10 18:13:48

Hey Belinda, if you spread em and grin, I bet I can make you squeal even louder. At least you don't shave like your friend Libby, but maybe that's because you can't grow hair down there just like you can't grow real woman tits. Did you even hit puberty yet?

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-03-11 03:20:15

WTF? Spanker, take a bow dude!

Fucking can't wait to see the Belinda baseball card! But you're gonna have your work cut out for you to top Libby's.

You know what would be something? Belinda's baseball card noting that she hates the White Sox and have it put it up on some White Sox fan message board. Wouldn't say the same thing about Libby though.

Joe, take it easy on Libby. Yeah, sure is a bit thicker for my taste (no pun intended). But I wouldn't have a problem dating a chick that looked like that.

Anyone gets this ad on this page? Too funny not to note it. Sort of harkens back to Spanker's baseball story about Libby and the genie who strips her naked and sends her back to the 40s to pitch before a packed stadium totally naked. Think about: you had a choice to see the chick on the left pitch clothed or Libby nude, who you gonna go see?

Speaking of Belinda, wasn't she supposed to get punished or something if she kept dropping F-bombs?

Frankly, I'm surprised she has the guts to show her face around here anymore at all after the way we all fucking humiliated her. Something must have prompted it.

Spanker, so what's the deal with her? She offering you her virginity to save Becky's ass from that spanking that's coming?

WTF. You do know that anytime a dude around here starts talking privately to one of these chicks someone ends up fucked, naked or both.

I'm reading about this whole Louise Ogborn soap opera. Is that all fucked up or what?

Image Posted by James19 on 2009-03-11 06:17:13

Libby in all her naked pitching glory. Bet a lotta guys never expected to see that.

Image Posted by Scorpiono on 2009-03-17 00:52:01

I know the chicks are going to flame me for this but...

Looks like the ground crew hasn't been mowing the lawn.
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Return to Bad Girl Spanker Humiliates Us - Again!