Libby Marr, Naked and Getting Public Spanking

The title of this forum is pretty self-evident. Not much is out of bounds as we've been pretty well humiliated in cyberspace already since 2003. If you create and upload depictions of us, you consent that your work may be republished under a CC BY-SA license.

Libby Marr, Naked and Getting Public Spanking

Postby TheGrinch » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:03 am

Not to downplay Captain Jack's pics humiliating Libby (they're fantastic!), but I came (no pun intended) across another pic of Libby being put in her place.

Even better is that she's being spanked in public totally naked with lots of people taking pics while it appears her spanker is having some fun with her hardened titties. :lol:

Poor Libby! Wonder how she feels about Bad Girl Spanker arranging this public spanking for her? :lol:

TheGrinch

Re: Libby Marr, Naked and Getting Public Spanking

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:48 pm

TheGrinch wrote:Not to downplay Captain Jack's pics humiliating Libby (they're fantastic!), but I came (no pun intended) across another pic of Libby being put in her place.

Even better is that she's being spanked in public totally naked with lots of people taking pics while it appears her spanker is having some fun with her hardened titties. :lol:

Poor Libby! Wonder how she feels about Bad Girl Spanker arranging this public spanking for her? :lol:

What the hell? Where did you find this?

And what does Bad Girl Spanker have to do with embarrassing me like this?
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Re: Libby Marr, Naked and Getting Public Spanking

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:21 pm

That was one of mine. Work in progress though which is why it came down.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Return to Additional Photos/Depictions/Artwork of Us Naked or Being Humiliated