Libby's American History Spanksgiving

The Urban Dictionary defines 'owned' as: ''Total and undeniable dominance of a person, group of people or situation as to make them/it akin to one's bitch.'' Nothing else need be said by us about what you'll find in this forum.

Libby's American History Spanksgiving

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 am

Happy Early Spanksgiving with many more spankings to come.

libby-spankgiving-copy.jpg
libby-spankgiving-copy.jpg (456.59 KiB) Viewed 4655 times

libbyspanksgiving-copy.jpg
libbyspanksgiving-copy.jpg (384.47 KiB) Viewed 4655 times

"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Re: Libby's American History Spanksgiving

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Happy Early Spanksgiving with many more spankings to come.

Becky just called me.

I assume this is an advance warning that I'm now required to assume the "position" for the spanking portion of the holiday get-together? (At least I'll save some time with not having to get dressed.) :oops:

I, of course, will comply as promise-bound.

But Belinda is the one who was actually naked and spanked in front of the whole family once on Thanksgiving. And I don't mean as a kid, either. She was 24! :lol:

(I thought I'd pass that little tidbit on since Becky said Bel was enjoying your post a little too much and sharing it with her sisters' boyfriends. Oh, Bel? When you see this - if you don't have a nice chat with Bad Girl Spanker, answer all his questions about it and, if he tells you to, even do a little posing yourself in the nude if he asks... Actually, I think you should offer to, really, really nicely. Your sisters do have photos, right? Oh you know we wouldn't do that to you. But still, even Becky agrees it's way past the time for Bad Girl Spanker to turn you over his knee. And since Christmas cards are going to have to go out soon...)
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:00 pm

WTF! Lib! OMG! Are you serious? How could you let him know that?

Bad Girl Spanker, I guess.... Oh, fuck. OK, I'll pose. If I don't, I'd never hear the end of it.
When in Rome . . . be sure to check out all the statues of naked men!
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Belinda Ramirez wrote:WTF! Lib! OMG! Are you serious? How could you let him know that?

Bad Girl Spanker, I guess.... Oh, fuck. OK, I'll pose. If I don't, I'd never hear the end of it.

Bel, of course you're going to pose. Who knows? Maybe Bad Girl Spanker will give you corner time, fully exposed and facing everyone holding books over your head like your aunt did on Thanksgiving after your spankings? (And if that seems unusually cruel and humiliating don't think that even Bel didn't appreciate the irony of receiving a second spanking from her aunt because just before the second spanking she had been serving a tray of cookies in the buff to a roomful of guests after having a what-difference-does-it-make-now moment.)

But don't you think you ought to say it nicely and while also asking him to give you a spanking? A "bare bottom" spanking? And it wouldn't hurt to you the word "please" and that you'd "appreciate" being disciplined by him so that you don't feel like you got away with how badly you treated him in the past? Bel, you do remember you told him in July:

Belinda Ramirez wrote:Hello Bad Girl Spanker. I guess you featuring me in a story was a long time coming? Not that I don't deserve to be even more for how I treated you. Still....

Bad Girl Spanker, Belinda is sitting across the table on her laptop, her face turning more red with each passing second.

How soon she'll reply will be determined by how soon the smoke coming out of her ears clears up for her to see her keyboard.

Oh and btw, you should ask her sometime what she once said about the story you wrote about Becky at the pool. :lol:

Also have to say I really can't complain too much about the Thanksgiving artwork you did of me. True, I'm naked and everyone present no doubt saw everything, but don't think I don't appreciate that at least a not so inconsiderable shred of my modesty was preserved by the pose and camera angle. :oops:
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Libby Marr wrote:But don't you think you ought to say it nicely and while also asking him to give you a spanking? A "bare bottom" spanking? And it wouldn't hurt to you the word "please" and that you'd "appreciate" being disciplined by him so that you don't feel like you got away with how badly you treated him in the past?

Hello Bad Girl Spanker. Just wanted to politely let you know that you should insist I be required to pose nude for you as a justified punishment for perhaps, ok not perhaps, but for enjoying too much Libby's ongoing discipline that she's required to accept from you. And that (damn it, Lib!!!!) I would most appreciate it if you would likewise discipline me in the future any time you feel Libby warrants it. In addition to punishing me, would you also please give me additional bare bottom spankings as you see fit for treating you quite so rudely in the past to make an example of me so that I don't in any way continue to feel that I got away with the disrespect I showed you? I'll pose in any positions you desire, without any restrictions and no matter the exposure or shame involved, for you to illustrate stories based on my life experiences, the spankings you will give me and any other disciplinary measures.

Libby Marr wrote:Bel, you do remember you told him in July:

Belinda Ramirez wrote:Hello Bad Girl Spanker. I guess you featuring me in a story was a long time coming? Not that I don't deserve to be even more for how I treated you. Still....

There was no need to remind him, Lib. He's like an elephant. He never forgets. It's just that you and Becky have been keeping him so busy of late, stripping and getting disciplined yourselves, he hasn't had the time to start disciplining me yet!

Libby Marr wrote:Oh and btw, you should ask her sometime what she once said about the story you wrote about Becky at the pool. :lol:

Oh fuck! But then he should spank you as well! You were just as guilty! Or almost as guilty anyway.
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Libby, take a look at the updated home page.

(Don't blame me. It was Belinda's idea. :lol: )
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Postby TheGrinch » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:53 am

Fantastic work, man! You can see the shame in Libby's eyes!

Looks like some trouble in DepantsingQueensLand. Are Libby and Belinda about to get into a cat fight?

Wonder if they'd be willing to settle their disagreement by both agreeing to strip naked and pose with one spanking the other or, if they can't agree on who would spank who, then Bad Girl Spanker and I pick the loser who then has to strip naked and be spanked by the (clothed) winner and with at least three male acquaintances watching?
TheGrinch

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Belinda Ramirez wrote:Hello Bad Girl Spanker. Just wanted to politely let you know that you should insist I be required to pose nude for you as a justified punishment for perhaps, ok not perhaps, but for enjoying too much Libby's ongoing discipline that she's required to accept from you. And that (damn it, Lib!!!!) I would most appreciate it if you would likewise discipline me in the future any time you feel Libby warrants it. In addition to punishing me, would you also please give me additional bare bottom spankings as you see fit for treating you quite so rudely in the past to make an example of me so that I don't in any way continue to feel that I got away with the disrespect I showed you? I'll pose in any positions you desire, without any restrictions and no matter the exposure or shame involved, for you to illustrate stories based on my life experiences, the spankings you will give me and any other disciplinary measures.

There was no need to remind him, Lib. He's like an elephant. He never forgets. It's just that you and Becky have been keeping him so busy of late, stripping and getting disciplined yourselves, he hasn't had the time to start disciplining me yet!

Libby and Becky have been getting into a lot of trouble, but why do I have the feeling you've done your share of misbehaving? It's time to come clean about it. What kind of trouble have you gotten into over the summer, young lady?

And what's this about a Thanksgiving spanking? If you're going to have one of those, it might be time you got into the holiday spirit and we recreated it.

Since it's taken you this long to come clean about it, you'll be going over my knee. With maximum exposure.

Libby Marr wrote:Oh and btw, you should ask her sometime what she once said about the story you wrote about Becky at the pool. :lol:

Belinda Ramirez wrote:Oh fuck! But then he should spank you as well! You were just as guilty! Or almost as guilty anyway.

Since both of you are fudging, you'll both get spanked. But the one who tells me first will get to keep some of her modesty in at least one picture.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Libby Marr wrote:
Also have to say I really can't complain too much about the Thanksgiving artwork you did of me. True, I'm naked and everyone present no doubt saw everything, but don't think I don't appreciate that at least a not so inconsiderable shred of my modesty was preserved by the pose and camera angle. :oops:

But that's not the final picture. These are just the previews. The real Thanksgiving picture is still coming. And it comes with a spanking.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:04 pm

TheGrinch wrote:Fantastic work, man! You can see the shame in Libby's eyes!

Looks like some trouble in DepantsingQueensLand. Are Libby and Belinda about to get into a cat fight?

Wonder if they'd be willing to settle their disagreement by both agreeing to strip naked and pose with one spanking the other or, if they can't agree on who would spank who, then Bad Girl Spanker and I pick the loser who then has to strip naked and be spanked by the (clothed) winner and with at least three male acquaintances watching?

Grinch, would you please shut your fucking mouth? Don't give him more ideas!
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Belinda Ramirez wrote:There was no need to remind him, Lib. He's like an elephant. He never forgets. It's just that you and Becky have been keeping him so busy of late, stripping and getting disciplined yourselves, he hasn't had the time to start disciplining me yet!

Libby and Becky have been getting into a lot of trouble, but why do I have the feeling you've done your share of misbehaving? It's time to come clean about it. What kind of trouble have you gotten into over the summer, young lady?

Me? I haven't been getting into trouble. OK, sure. There were a couple incidents at sports camp that caused me embarrassment. There's always a few boys who try to take advantage of the lack of supervision to sneak into the shower area when the girls are in there. Of course, Libby and I always catch them before they do when the young girls are showering. But when we shower, there's no one to guard our modesty. So sometimes we'll take turns. But some of these brats are smart and will lure the one of us who is dressed outside to break up some staged disagreement while other boys sneak in for a peak. Devious little stinkers!

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:And what's this about a Thanksgiving spanking? If you're going to have one of those, it might be time you got into the holiday spirit and we recreated it.

Since it's taken you this long to come clean about it, you'll be going over my knee. With maximum exposure.

Yes, Libby's is correct. I was spanked in front of family and friends at a Thanksgiving Day gathering and, yes, I was stark naked. I started a topic for that here.

It really wasn't my fault. I shouldn't have been spanked. It wasn't my fault. But I was, so my spanking experience is fair game for not only stories but pics too.

OK, perhaps I deserved one because of what I did after the first spanking, as Libby hinted at. But if I wasn't spanked in the first place, I certainly wouldn't have purposely exposing myself.

'Maximum exposure'? Got it. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less. :oops:

Belinda Ramirez wrote:Oh fuck! But then he should spank you as well! You were just as guilty! Or almost as guilty anyway.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Since both of you are fudging, you'll both get spanked. But the one who tells me first will get to keep some of her modesty in at least one picture.

I'm not getting out of this, am I? Since Libby will tell you if I don't, I'd better beat her to it. I'm going to be fully exposed no matter what, since I have to be anyway. At least this way, she will have to be, too.
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm

Belinda Ramirez wrote: Me? I haven't been getting into trouble. OK, sure. There were a couple incidents at sports camp that caused me embarrassment. There's always a few boys who try to take advantage of the lack of supervision to sneak into the shower area when the girls are in there. Of course, Libby and I always catch them before they do when the young girls are showering. But when we shower, there's no one to guard our modesty. So sometimes we'll take turns. But some of these brats are smart and will lure the one of us who is dressed outside to break up some staged disagreement while other boys sneak in for a peak. Devious little stinkers!

Really? So what's this I've been hearing about you getting caught in camp in a diaper?

Belinda Ramirez wrote: It really wasn't my fault. I shouldn't have been spanked. It wasn't my fault. But I was, so my spanking experience is fair game for not only stories but pics too.

OK, perhaps I deserved one because of what I did after the first spanking, as Libby hinted at. But if I wasn't spanked in the first place, I certainly wouldn't have purposely exposing myself.

So are you saying you still haven't learned your lesson? Have you tried telling her that? You might get another spanking for Thanksgiving.

Belinda Ramirez wrote: I'm not getting out of this, am I? Since Libby will tell you if I don't, I'd better beat her to it. I'm going to be fully exposed no matter what, since I have to be anyway. At least this way, she will have to be, too.

And she will be.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Now since Belinda got her answer in before Libby, Libby is the one who gets the Thanksgiving spanking with maximum exposure.

But Belinda could have very easily ended up getting the spanking instead.

Happy Spanksgiving, Libby, Belinda, Becky, Dee Dee, Ashley
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Happy Spanksgiving, Libby, Belinda, Becky, Dee Dee, Ashley

:lol: And to you, too!
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Libby Marr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Now since Belinda got her answer in before Libby, Libby is the one who gets the Thanksgiving spanking with maximum exposure.

EEEEEEEK! :oops:

But you have a Happy Thanksgiving, just the same.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Hooked6 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:01 pm

I just LOVE this board! I could read about the exploits and banter among Libby, Belinda and Becky all week long and NEVER get tired of it.

The art work was just AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for Christmas! Surely one of you has an interesting anecdote for that holiday as well.

Hooked6
Hooked6

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Thanks Hooked.

Speaking of, can someone upload the picture properly on the board so it doesn't get taken down. Married life must be treating Dee Dee so well that she's neglecting site maintenance.

tonya-spanks-libby-spanksgiving4.jpg
tonya-spanks-libby-spanksgiving4.jpg (736.56 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:40 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
So what's this I've been hearing about you getting caught in camp in a diaper?

That was all because of that fucking nut case mother who later spanked me and who had also humiliated Libby. Being spanked was bad enough, but at least the kids we coached didn't see me in the diaper.

p.s. Thanks for making Libby blush this past weekend. Matt got in trouble when he blurted out, "See Becky? You're not the only one who can't keep her legs closed." He didn't mean it the way it sounded; he meant from a being-spanked point of view from behind. But by the time he tried to explain to Becky what he really had meant he already had a whole pumpkin pie smothered in his face.
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 am

Belinda Ramirez wrote:That was all because of that fucking nut case mother who later spanked me and who had also humiliated Libby. Being spanked was bad enough, but at least the kids we coached didn't see me in the diaper.

Are you sure about that? So who did see you?

Belinda Ramirez wrote:p.s. Thanks for making Libby blush this past weekend. Matt got in trouble when he blurted out, "See Becky? You're not the only one who can't keep her legs closed." He didn't mean it the way it sounded; he meant from a being-spanked point of view from behind. But by the time he tried to explain to Becky what he really had meant he already had a whole pumpkin pie smothered in his face.

Let's be fair. None of you can when you're being spanked.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Return to Naked or Humiliating Photos/Depictions/Artwork of Us by Bad Girl Spanker