Belinda and Becky Become Medical Professionals

Bad Girl Spanker didn't just humiliate us with HIS stories. He inspired others to do so as well. So those stories, and any future ones that others write and wish to post, can be found here. Remember, if you post a story, you automatically consent that anyone else may republish it anywhere under a CC BY-ND license.

Belinda and Becky Become Medical Professionals

Postby Captain Jack » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:04 am

Ok, so maybe it's not exactly them but if they were in the medical field we know this is pretty much how Belinda Ramirez and Becky Romero would treat male patients with small dicks.

Captain Jack

Re: Belinda and Becky Become Medical Professionals

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:02 am

Your prior rude posts from this year I've deleted not withstanding, this one was simply way too hilarious not to approve. :lol:
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Postby Hooked6 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:00 pm

ROFL . . . too funny. I couldn't help wondering, however, Dee Dee, that since you approved this post it may hold some fascination for you. Have much experience with small cock therapy? :lol:

Just kidding. Thanks for the clip Captain Jack.
Hooked6

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:49 am

Hooked6 wrote:ROFL . . . too funny. I couldn't help wondering, however, Dee Dee, that since you approved this post it may hold some fascination for you. Have much experience with small cock therapy? :lol:

Just kidding. Thanks for the clip Captain Jack.

Hi, Hooked,

I will admit my hubby got more than just a little teasing about this one when I saw Jack's post. :lol:

The resemblance of the woman on the left to Belinda is a bit uncanny, especially her laugh.

We had a little viewing party and Matt wanted to bolt as soon as he realized where this video was going, but Ashley helped me hold his arms to keep him in his seat between us.

His face was bright red as the "doctors" talked about their next patient with the large penis.

Of course, Matt's wouldn't be flopping about like a limp, dead sardine. It would be quickly proudly pointing skyward at first touch. All three-plus inches of it.

Not to mention his pre-E issues, that Belinda and Becky had previously became intimately familiar with, so to speak. (And, no, not in a cheating or incestuous fashion.)
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Return to Stories about us by other authors