Becky's Bare Butt Birthday Spanking Is From a Familiar Hand

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Becky's Bare Butt Birthday Spanking Is From a Familiar Hand

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:03 am

Becky turned 29 on Monday and is sporting a very, very rosy red bare bottom from a birthday spanking over the weekend.

Ashley and I were going to hire a male stripper who would end up spanking Becky over his lap.

But then Belinda and Libby came up with the idea of inviting to yesterday's party one of Becky and Lib's grade school teachers, one who had given Becky a spanking in second grade, to give her a 'refresher course' in proper behavior.

Turned out the woman, Suzette, who is now in her late 40s, thought the idea was hilarious and was quite receptive to the idea of spanking Becky over her knee. She even came dressed in 'naughty teacher' garb!

At first Becky didn't recognize her. Then when she did, she panicked because she knew what was going to happen.

Becky at first tried to plead, whispering, "I'm only wearing a thong under my skirt."

But when the reply was, "Don't worry, hon. You won't be wearing either in a few moments," Becky swore (which earned her some extra swats).

"Twenty-nine swats for the birthday girl..." Suzette announced.

Becky swore again.

"On each cheek!" her former teacher then added.

Then one of Becky cousins yelled out, "Hey, Becky. You'd better go to the bathroom first," causing her to mutter another no-no in his direction.

"Anyone have a bar of soap?" Suzette asked, which Belinda eagerly provided (having been teased by Becky for having been given her own taste of that discipline medicine during a humiliating spanking not long ago).

With everyone gathered around, Suzette called Becky to the center of the room and first lectured her as if Becky were back in her second grade class. Then she slowly unzipped Becky's skirt and let it drop to the floor, leaving Becky in nothing but a pair of thong panties and a tube top. Becky was already blushing badly and whispering, "Please don't..."

But Suzette was insistent, saying every second delay meant another extra swat and so Becky relented, knowing she wasn't going to get out of this. Suzette didn't pull Becky's panties down until the birthday girl was over her lap. But the way Becky was soon kicking her legs about in the air it mattered not at all. She left nothing to anyone's imagination. :lol:

When the spanking was over, Becky was sobbing and ferociously rubbing her sore bottom and the last thing on her mind was that she was showing everyone that she hasn't been trimming for a while, something the younger boys among the guests were fascinated with, not to mention that her tube top was no longer covering what it was supposed to be covering.

Becky remained like that for well over a minute or two, rubbing her sore bottom, rocking up and down on her toes, her boobs jiggling about to everyone's amusement once her tube top settled quite nicely around her midriff. Eventually Suzette walked over and gave Becky a sharp slap to her bottom and said, "Shame on you, Becky" before she raised Becky's tube top into its proper position, but not before giving each bare breast of Becky's a gentle yet prolonged little squeeze.

But I have to give my dear sister-in-law credit. She certainly was a good sport about it all, even though she certaintly didn't have much of a choice in the matter. I had to give Matt a little bit of an elbow because he was enjoying his older sister's embarrassment perhaps a little too much.

Suzette was a riot in her costume. Turned out that while putting 20 years in the teaching profession and doing a few singing gigs on the side, one day a friend of hers convinced her to go along with her to a few parties doing singing telegrams in skimpy attire. She told us she hadn't done anything like that since she was in her mid 30s and nothing like this but she was a natural for sure.

And she still exuded the authority of a strict grade school teacher, which was especially evident during Becky's spanking and aftermath when she ordered the still bottomless, blushing birthday girl to go stand over in the corner for ten minutes until we got the table ready for cake and deserts. When Becky hestitated, a sharp slap to her sore bottom from Suzette got her buns moving (and jiggling) as she scampered to the nearest corner in the room.

When Suzette left and was saying good-bye to everyone, Becky could be seen smirking when Suzette gave a big shout out to one person in particular, "Bye, Libby. Be seeing you next month!" :lol:
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated