Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage Boys

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Let's call that inconclusive.

But if the boy had been at camp, everyone at camp would be talking about the time the red-headed coach had a foursome with two guys and a girl.

Did anyone at camp repeat the story?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Let's call that inconclusive.

But if the boy had been at camp, everyone at camp would be talking about the time the red-headed coach had a foursome with two guys and a girl.

Did anyone at camp repeat the story?

No, sir. I never heard anything to indicate that anyone at our sports camp even knew of the incident at the time, much less witnessed my shameful actions of that night.

Of course, there were all sorts of humiliating and malicious comments that were spread about me at my former high school. Belinda's youngest sister was still attending school there so she had already been hearing quite a lot about her sister's nude pics and then later what had happened to Belinda and I at the school dance when we attended as dates of Austin and Nicholas and ended up being stripped, exposed and humiliated.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:36 am

Libby Marr wrote:No, sir. I never heard anything to indicate that anyone at our sports camp even knew of the incident at the time, much less witnessed my shameful actions of that night.

Of course, there were all sorts of humiliating and malicious comments that were spread about me at my former high school. Belinda's youngest sister was still attending school there so she had already been hearing quite a lot about her sister's nude pics and then later what had happened to Belinda and I at the school dance when we attended as dates of Austin and Nicholas and ended up being stripped, exposed and humiliated.

What kind of comments? Any chance any of the guys who stripped and spanked you at the dance were there when you were having sex?

Did the story end up anywhere else that might indicate where the third guy/boy came from? Anywhere unexpected?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:52 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:Of course, there were all sorts of humiliating and malicious comments that were spread about me at my former high school. Belinda's youngest sister was still attending school there so she had already been hearing quite a lot about her sister's nude pics and then later what had happened to Belinda and I at the school dance when we attended as dates of Austin and Nicholas and ended up being stripped, exposed and humiliated.

What kind of comments?

The expected things, like referring to Ashley and I as sluts, hookers, tramps, etc. Not to mention the stories resulting from being seen riding one boy while sucking off the other and how I shouted "Fuck the slut!" while licking Ashley.

And then the things beyond just the true stuff. There were the rumors that I had been screwed by a sophomore, "turned a boy into a man" it was said, but no boy "took credit" for that, at least not that I heard. There were also rumors that some other 12th graders celebrated their recent graduation by screwing me. And then the total outright lies, such as me being impregnated by a freshman at the high school, sucking off a roomful of guys, streaking around the block (granted, that one came from Ashley and I running down the hallway at one point to get some ice).

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Any chance any of the guys who stripped and spanked you at the dance were there when you were having sex?

No. Even though Ashley and I didn't know anyone besides Austin and Nicholas, they did obviously know their friends and some of the other high school kids who showed up. They also certainly would have recognized the jerks who stripped us. For months Austin and Nicholas were teased about having their dates stripped naked at the dance and them not doing anything (they tried, it was what it was). So they were ticked and would have loved to beat up those jerks, too.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did the story end up anywhere else that might indicate where the third guy/boy came from? Anywhere unexpected?

No. Just rumors at our old school. Ashley and I think that maybe the boy didn't want to brag like some of the others who were there did because he didn't want to be accused of rape. Or maybe he was just ashamed he took advantage of me when I presumed it was Austin or Nicholas. He presumably had to have known at least one friend of a friend of Austin or Nicholas. But even they didn't know everyone who showed up since apparently everyone was calling their friends to come and watch.

As the evening dragged on, around nine or ten I guess, Ashley and I heard some bottles rattling. We discovered some of the kids had brought beer. We took it from them, scolding them, then purposely drank it ourselves so no one else would.

Later, one boy asked me if I would like a massage and I said, "Sure" and he had his hands all over me.

After that everything is kind of a fog. I sort of remember waking up at one point, turning my head and seeing Ashley face down, moaning with someone on top of her, while feeling my butt hole repeatedly trust into with periodic flashes of light.

Ashley said she remembered turning her head and seeing me looking at her while hearing me moaning and calling out Austin's name and hearing a "no" in response. Then she called out "Nicholas?" and heard a girl say from across the room, "They'll be back in a while. They went down the block to pick up a pizza."

Needless to say, I feel quite ashamed.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Libby Marr wrote:And then the total outright lies, such as me being impregnated by a freshman at the high school, sucking off a roomful of guys, streaking around the block (granted, that one came from Ashley and I running down the hallway at one point to get some ice).

Out of the habit of wearing clothes or was it just that hot in the hotel?

Libby Marr wrote: As the evening dragged on, around nine or ten I guess, Ashley and I heard some bottles rattling. We discovered some of the kids had brought beer. We took it from them, scolding them, then purposely drank it ourselves so no one else would.

That was nice of you girls. They were old enough to have sex with you, but not old enough to drink. I wonder which one would have upset their parents more though.

Libby Marr wrote: Later, one boy asked me if I would like a massage and I said, "Sure" and he had his hands all over me.

After that everything is kind of a fog. I sort of remember waking up at one point, turning my head and seeing Ashley face down, moaning with someone on top of her, while feeling my butt hole repeatedly trust into with periodic flashes of light.

Ashley said she remembered turning her head and seeing me looking at her while hearing me moaning and calling out Austin's name and hearing a "no" in response. Then she called out "Nicholas?" and heard a girl say from across the room, "They'll be back in a while. They went down the block to pick up a pizza."

So there were two other unknown guys who had sex with both of you. That you know of. Maybe there were others before that.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:12 pm

Libby Marr wrote:And then the total outright lies, such as me being impregnated by a freshman at the high school, sucking off a roomful of guys, streaking around the block (granted, that one came from Ashley and I running down the hallway at one point to get some ice).

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Out of the habit of wearing clothes or was it just that hot in the hotel?

No, that was because we were told to go get some ice.

"You heard me, slut," Austin said. "Go get us some ice."

By this time the two boys we had taken out to dinner earlier and were so shy were now no longer uncomfortable about shaming us or treating us badly. A good swat on my bare bottom made me obey. Nicholas then told Ashley, after giving her a swat to her bare bottom, "And you go with her."

One of the girls in the room laughed and said, "How many sluts does it take to fill an ice bucket?"

Fortunately, we weren't caught by anyone else in the motel.

Libby Marr wrote: As the evening dragged on, around nine or ten I guess, Ashley and I heard some bottles rattling. We discovered some of the kids had brought beer. We took it from them, scolding them, then purposely drank it ourselves so no one else would.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:That was nice of you girls. They were old enough to have sex with you, but not old enough to drink. I wonder which one would have upset their parents more though.

:oops:

Libby Marr wrote: Later, one boy asked me if I would like a massage and I said, "Sure" and he had his hands all over me.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So there were two other unknown guys who had sex with both of you. That you know of. Maybe there were others before that.

:oops: To be honest, there may have been. By the time I was given that massage, the only people left in the room were all friends of Austin and Nicholas. Mostly boys, but several girls too. I think most of the boys there were with their girlfriends, but several were not.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby TheGrinch » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:13 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So there were two other unknown guys who had sex with both of you. That you know of. Maybe there were others before that.

Libby Marr wrote::oops: To be honest, there may have been. By the time I was given that massage, the only people left in the room were all friends of Austin and Nicholas. Mostly boys, but several girls too. I think most of the boys there were with their girlfriends, but several were not.

So that makes Austin, Nicholas, the unknown maybe/maybe not underage boy and at least two more older teenage guys?

Question, Libby. What did your boyfriend think of all this? You remember him, don't you? Ryan, wasn't it?

And don't try to dodge the question. I'm sure Bad Girl Spanker will agree that you need to answer that.

Libby Marr wrote:I sort of remember waking up at one point, turning my head and seeing Ashley face down, moaning with someone on top of her, while feeling my butt hole repeatedly trust into with periodic flashes of light.

What do you mean by 'periodic flashes of light'? Was someone playing with the room's light switch? Or was it something else causing that?
TheGrinch

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:15 pm

Libby Marr wrote:No, that was because we were told to go get some ice.

"You heard me, slut," Austin said. "Go get us some ice."

By this time the two boys we had taken out to dinner earlier and were so shy were now no longer uncomfortable about shaming us or treating us badly. A good swat on my bare bottom made me obey. Nicholas then told Ashley, after giving her a swat to her bare bottom, "And you go with her."

One of the girls in the room laughed and said, "How many sluts does it take to fill an ice bucket?"

Fortunately, we weren't caught by anyone else in the motel.

Especially after the way you introduced yourselves at the check-in desk. What would you have done if an employee had caught you?

Libby Marr wrote::oops: To be honest, there may have been. By the time I was given that massage, the only people left in the room were all friends of Austin and Nicholas. Mostly boys, but several girls too. I think most of the boys there were with their girlfriends, but several were not.

So the answer to Grinch's question is that it can't be answered.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 pm

TheGrinch wrote:

So that makes Austin, Nicholas, the unknown maybe/maybe not underage boy and at least two more older teenage guys?

That is correct. Again, I don't think the third boy was underage but I honestly can't say that for certain. The other two teenage boys were classmates of Austin and Nicholas and I guess were at least 17 since they were graduates as well.

TheGrinch wrote:Question, Libby. What did your boyfriend think of all this? You remember him, don't you? Ryan, wasn't it?

And don't try to dodge the question. I'm sure Bad Girl Spanker will agree that you need to answer that.

Ryan and I have had a few bumps in the road. That time was one of them. We had broken up the month before.

So if you asked me that to imply I was cheating on my boyfriend, I did NOT.

Libby Marr wrote:I sort of remember waking up at one point, turning my head and seeing Ashley face down, moaning with someone on top of her, while feeling my butt hole repeatedly trust into with periodic flashes of light.

TheGrinch wrote:What do you mean by 'periodic flashes of light'? Was someone playing with the room's light switch? Or was it something else causing that?

Camera phone flashes, unfortunately. :oops:
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby TheGrinch » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:15 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So that makes Austin, Nicholas, the unknown maybe/maybe not underage boy and at least two more older teenage guys?

Libby Marr wrote:That is correct. Again, I don't think the third boy was underage but I honestly can't say that for certain. The other two teenage boys were classmates of Austin and Nicholas and I guess were at least 17 since they were graduates as well.

TheGrinch wrote:What do you mean by 'periodic flashes of light'? Was someone playing with the room's light switch? Or was it something else causing that?

Libby Marr wrote:Camera phone flashes, unfortunately. :oops:

So people were basically taking pictures of you, totally naked and moaning, looking at them while you were getting fucked up your ass by a teenage boy? Could they see your tits, too? Did those boys keep those pics private or did they wind up being shared at your former high school?

Oh, yeah, Before I forget. Who moans louder when taking it up the ass? You or Ashley?
TheGrinch

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 am

TheGrinch wrote:Oh, yeah, Before I forget. Who moans louder when taking it up the ass? You or Ashley?

Grinch! I'm going to tell my sister you said that and she is so going kick your ass!
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin

Postby Libby Marr » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:43 am

TheGrinch wrote:So people were basically taking pictures of you, totally naked and moaning, looking at them while you were getting fucked up your ass by a teenage boy? Could they see your tits, too? Did those boys keep those pics private or did they wind up being shared at your former high school?

:oops: Basically. Yes, yes and yes. My face, boobs, everything. And it totally sucked. Younger siblings of kids from my graduating class seeing pics of me getting fucked like that. By multiple boys with the same date noted.

TheGrinch wrote:Oh, yeah, Before I forget. Who moans louder when taking it up the ass? You or Ashley

What the fuck! Bad Girl Spanker! Surely, I don't have to answer that?
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Previous

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated