Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage Boys

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage Boys

Postby Ashley Randle » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 pm

In dreadful anticipation that this subject is likely to erupt into a huge controversial firestorm, with Libby and I potentially having to reveal embarrassing details of our sexual relationship with two just-then-turned 18-year old teenage boys, I have created this topic and re-posted the background material and the questions about it that were raised recently on our guestbook on July 10, 2015 by The Grinch.

Anyone who knows how badly Libby, Becky and Belinda were humiliated in high school during our senior year, with their nude pics circulated throughout our school, should also know it wasn't easy for them. Especially for Libby.

Juan Ramos, Raul Camacho, Danny McDonald and Doug Abernathy thought they had successfully blackmailed Libby into meeting them on the morning of November 11, 2003. She showed up wearing nothing but a bra and pair of panties, walking across a long, grass field with sprinklers soaking her undies to a near transparent state. Not that it mattered. She was soon braless with her panties forcibly torn and pulled down to an indecent level.

After her breasts were fondled, her bare bottom spanked, one boy's fingers roaming freely down the front of her lowered panties and forced down onto her knees in front of the boys, it was clear what was to occur next. A penis shoved up to Libby's lips with orders to "suck it" made that abundantly clear.

In fact, with the boys not only taking pictures but videotaping Libby's ordeal, the plan was that everyone at school would see what a slut Libby was - according to the boys, that is. Her modesty had already been trashed both online and at school, with full frontal nude pics they secretly took of her showering posted and circulated about fat school or all to see. Now her reputation would be sullied and discarded to the gutter, as they intended to make it appear in the pics and the videos that everything Libby was doing was consensual. They were even going to shave off her pubes, put a dog collar on her, have her walk around on all fours, and have her lift up one leg so they could video her peeing.

It was, in fact, true that Libby showed up of her own free will. So, too, was it that she walked nearly a block across an open, public field in the early morning sunlight wearing nothing but a bra and pair of panties (not even shoes!).

But that's all.

We had plans of our own, first neutralizing Doug who was the others' lookout. Then, just as Juan was about to thrust his pre-cum covered puny, little prick into Libby's mouth, Becky, Belinda, nearly all of Lib and Bel's softball teammate and I rushed in - all with baseball bats in our hands. I tossed Libby my bat then quickly grabbed and held Belinda, who I was afraid was going to bash Juan like a piñata with her bat.

You could read here what Libby wrote of about that day.

But the bottom line is that, despite outward appearances, she was suffering and would continue to suffer greatly from the embarrassment, shame and general degradation of having being publicly humiliated with much of our high school seeing nude pics of her. The hurt was so much that one day she lost it and decided she didn't care if our whole school saw her naked in person.

Months later, after a pre-school softball practice one morning, Libby slammed open the exit door from the girls' locker room and proceeded to walk out the door - stark naked and still dripping wet from showering - and into the courtyard where hundreds of students were mingling about.

This, in Libby's own words, is what happened next.


Image Posted by Libby Marr on DepantsingQueens.com

I shoved at the door and it swung wide open until it nosily hit a nearby trash can. Two 9th grade boys were standing a few feet away and they dropped all their school books on the snow covered ground in shock, as one whispered to the other, "Hey! That's that softball slu... uh, chick, you know, from the pics."

I stared back at them blankly for a couple of seconds before saying, "You know who I am? You saw the pics they spread around?"

At first they hesitated but then quickly nodded, " Yeah, Libby Marr" one of them said, both of them staring me up and down at my uncovered body.

"Everyone thinks I'm a slut, so say it!" I demanded. "Tell me I'm a slut."

I then walked away from the door and as I planned, the door shut behind me. I thought, damn, I should have slammed it to draw quicker attention to myself.

"Everyone saw my pics," I continued. "Now they can see ME instead."

The boys looked around behind them and, seeing no one else had apparently noticed me yet but that it could quickly change in a mere seconds, crowded in on me. One of them even began taking off his jacket, saying, "Here. Put this on before someone sees you. You O.K.?"

Then, a second later, the door flung wide open and wet hands and arms grabbed a hold of me from behind. Arching my neck around I could see it was Belinda and Lori. As I demanded, "Let me go! Let me go!" they quickly dragged me back inside, the door now held open by one of the two wide-eyed, shocked boys.

Then Ashley approached, wearing just her bra and a thong, as I struggled in vain with Belinda and Lori.

"Get in here and close that door," she said firmly to the two boys.

"Let me go. I don't care anymore," I pleaded, before giving up and breaking down in tears. At some point, I realized that both Belinda and Lori were totally naked as well.

After that it was mostly hazy for me. But the boys did indeed obey Ashley's directive, although one of them said, "Uh, you know we really shouldn't be in here."

"That's right," she told them. "You shouldn't be. And you guys could get in big trouble for being in here."

Dumbfounded, I was told later the boys were speechless at that point (I was too busy crying to notice having slid down against the wall, my legs uncaringly spread in a very unladylike position, Belinda and Lori standing and stooping down along side to comfort me.)

"Now, do you guys want to just stand there a look for a few minutes until first bell and promise to keep quiet about what happened or get in trouble?" Ashley asked the boys.

The boys, feeling slightly less nervous, now began to grin, cautiously saying "O.K. We won't say anything."


Libby's life could have taken a tumultuous, chaotic and dreadful turn that day if not for the actions of those two 9th grade boys. If the door slammed shut and she continued to walk out into the courtyard, at the very least she'd have been expelled and her college plans would have been in jeopardy. At worse? I don't even want to think about what the consequences could have done to her emotionally.

So really. Is it any wonder that Libby felt she practically owed her life to those two boys? In the days after she settled down, she confided she wanted to do them both. It would be her way of saying 'thank you.' Of course the problem was these were 14-year old 9th grade boys and Libby was already 18. But she made a promise to herself that, if the boys were willing, she'd "be their slut for the night."

Seeing how determined she was, I was afraid she wouldn't wait the 3+ years until the boys were "legal."

So I made a promise, too. I told her to be their friends, keep in touch as we head of to college, but wait. And as soon as they turn 18, I'd not only support her if she wanted to seduce them, but that I'd be her "back-up slut" for the night and that I'd do the boys after her.

And so she waited... and so we did.

Unfortunately, because of the controversial incidents Libby and Belinda have had with regards to unfortunately having to enter the boys' locker room on various occasions at the summer sports camp they've coached at for a decade now and occasionally catching a number of embarrassed boys in their undressed state, it seems that everything Libby does or says is highly scrutinized because she eventually admitted to having smirked and stifled giggles when observing nude boys at camp. She's already been repeatedly punished for it, stripped bare herself and spanked by several of the moms who disapproved of her behavior - even in front of some the very boys she was coaching!

And now The Grinch feels our sexual relationship with the two boys from our high school needs to be publicly scrutinized as well!

He wrote on our guestbook:


Image Posted by The Grinch on 2015-07-10 09:55am

Say Ashley. All the stuffing of Becky aside, now that we've been graced again by your presence, Miss Royal Bitchiness, I read on your site that you and the Ice Princess apparently initiated some fucking of some teenage high school boys of your own. According to Libby, you even referred to yourself as "the back-up slut" for the evening. Care to elaborate on that?


I promptly responded, hoping to nip it in the bud:

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 2015-07-11 10:27pm

So we made men out of a couple of previously quite shy inexperienced virgins that night. Why do you care?

They were "legal" if that's your question. The youngest boy had turned 18 earlier that week, the other boy a month before that.


We knew the boys were virgins because we had discovered they were still being teased about that fact from some of their friends at school. As if Libby already couldn't tell that from their general shyness when she flirting with one of them enough to be invited to the school Christmas dance in 2006 after she badgered him for his shyness when he admitted he hadn't much luck in dating.

I was afraid Libby was going to bed them that night! Fortunately, despite as embarrassed as Belinda was to attend - knowing that the Class of 2007 was in 9th grade when we graduated and therefore a good many students had seen and probably still possessed copies of Lib, Bel and Becky's nude pics, Bel agreed to go as the date for the other boy. I would have myself, but had a family commitment.

Needless to say, the boys' friends were quite impressed - dating hot college girls three years older than them! At one point, one of their friends asked the boy dancing with Belinda if he was "banging her."

Belinda, incensed and shouting way too loudly while standing in the middle of the dance floor, blurted out: "He is NOT fucking banging me. I'm a virgin."

Embarrassed, her date gladly excused himself when Belinda asked him to go get her a pop.

Unfortunately for Belinda, her shouting attracted the attention of everyone around, included a couple of boys who had participated in sudden, unannounced "bra-checks" on her after the embarrassing revelation during our senior year that she had been stuffing her bra once her nude pics were circulated about.

Those boys in turn started whispering to three other boys. One of those in the second group then walked up to Belinda, saying, "Hey, I know who you are. Hey, everyone. Check her out. This is Belinda Ramirez from the Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee Class of 2004."

Then, without warning, a second jerk walked up behind her and said, "Bra check!" and within seconds a stunned and quickly blushing Belinda was standing in the middle of the dance floor TOPLESS - the top of her dress having fallen down around her waist after the jerk yanked it down off her shoulders.

Before Belinda could react, flashes from camera phones were already going off. A third jerk yelled, "Stripper! We've got a stripper here."

As Belinda yelled out a stream of f-laced curses at the three jerks, she was just trying to pull the top of her dress back up when she felt her arms roughly yanked behind her back.

"What have we here?" said a male voice, which turned out to be a school security guard.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, young lady," he scolded.

Belinda continued to curse and struggle and in the process didn't realize that her dress had slipped down off her waist. By the time she realized it, it was being stepped on by her, the guard and two of the jerks. Then as she was told she'd be escorted out, she broke one of her heels in the struggle and lost her balance, falling forward into two of the jerks who gladly kept her on her feet and using the opportunity to grab and fondle her breasts.

Meanwhile, the third jerk picked up the now torn dress and tossed it into the gathering crowd and it was quickly ripped to shreds.

Belinda yelled and cursed even more, "Hey! Give me back my fucking dress, you fucking assholes."

She then yelped as the guard gave her several sharp slaps to her only thong-covered bottom.

"Watch you language young lady or I'll call the police and have you arrested," he warned.

Belinda was ready to give up the fight - until two of the jerks tossed their drinks at her, one right in her face, the other after reaching down and pulling down the front of her panties and pouring it over her down there.

Enraged, Belinda somehow managed to get one arm free and punched one of the jerks in the nose, drawing blood. She then successfully kicked a second jerk in the groin but because of her broken heel, lost her balance again. This time, no one grabbed her to prevent her fall. The school security guard had released her grip on her when the drinks went flying and was soon off chasing off after the third jerk when he bolted after he held up Belinda's panties, which he tore off of her as she fell.

Now totally naked but for her shoes in a vulnerable position and no one around being sympathetic to her, Belinda soon found her arms held up and her legs being kicked and held apart by the two remaining jerks.

"Hey, everyone!" one of the jerks yelled.

"Come and take pics of the stripper! Her name's Belinda Ramirez, Class of 2004," he continued.

Camera phones were soon going off like crazy as students and their dates took selfies of themselves or of their friends with Belinda - some of them reaching around Bel and fondling her breasts - all the while she was cussing and yelling, "Let me go! Let me go!"

Firmly in the grip of the two jerks, Belinda stopped struggling momentarily to regain some strength. Then, with camera phones still flashing, a stern voice said nearby, "What is going on here?"

To Bel's horror, it was her old math teacher!

She stammered out his name with a "hello" and he quickly recognized her, "Ms. Ramirez?" and quickly began stammering and stuttering over his own words as he look up and down at her naked body while she blushed badly in embarrassment.

The two jerks then quickly said, "Belinda tripped on her dress and it tore off as she fell. We're just, um, helping her to her feet."

But, with one jerk soon standing partly in front of her and the other behind, the teacher couldn't see that the jerk behind Belinda was now spreading her butt cheeks before sticking his finger into her butt hole, causing her to let out a howl. The students behind them, of course, were well aware what was happening and were snickering as Belinda jiggled her butt, trying to get the jerk behind her to pull out without it being obvious to the teacher what was happening.

Asked by the teacher where her dress was, the boys answered, "Well, you know, the crowd picked it up and sort of began throwing it around and it disappeared. The security guard has gone looking for it."

"Well, why don't one of you young gentleman give her something to cover her... her... her..."

The teacher then waved his hands about in the direction of Bel's boobs and vulva as she blushed in shame before he walked away shaking his head in shock.

The jerk fingering Belinda's butt hole from behind finally pulled his finger out then reached up between her legs, first pinching her pussy lips then reaching up further and pulling on the short, trimmed hairs of her landing strip, while fondling her boobs with his free hand and he pushed up against her. Then with two other boys standing tightly against her on each side holding her arms, she felt another thrust into her butt hole causing her to mouth a silent scream.

For ten seconds or so she was thrust into her butt hole back and forth with the boys and several girls who could tell what was happening giggling and smirking at her until the boy behind her let out a satisfying grunt, then exited. Then he, his friend and the two boys holding Belinda's arms all quickly disappeared in the crowd, leaving Belinda with a small smirking, whispering crowd around her.

About this time, Belinda's date returned. After getting over his shock at his date for the evening standing there completely naked and being laughed at, he quietly talked to the guard, who was also returning from an unsuccessful chase for the third jerk and was finally convinced Belinda was the victim of harassment. But to calm things down Bel's date agreed to leave the premises with her, taking off his suit jacket to cover her upper body.

They then walked out to snickers and laughing just as Libby returned with the other boy from a walk around campus. Once outside and while standing there in front of Libby, their dates and several onlookers, Bel peed uncontrollable all over herself.

After Bel insisted she stay with her date, Libby reluctantly agreed. But not before reaching up under her dress and pulling off her panties and then taking off her bra. Bel put on the panties and bra, even though the bra kept slipping down below her nipples.

Libby's turn of humiliation was next.

Some twenty minutes later, she heard taunts of "There's the bush leaguer, Libby Marr."

Approaching her date, one of the three jerks who had been harassing Belinda earlier said loudly, "Has she shaved it in the three years since she graduated? If not, you'd better wear some heavy duty condoms when you fuck her because it's going to be like plowing through steel wool."

A crowd which had gathered around all snickered. Clearly, like it was with Belinda, this was a set-up. But Libby didn't yet know all the details of what had happened to Belinda.

The boy with Libby was incensed at the remark and shoved the jerk who said it. Soon an argument erupted with Libby's date demanding they "take it outside."

The jerk obliged, which apparently was the plan since it left Libby soon being manhandled by the other two jerks and she quickly found her own short dress being lifted up over her head, as she tried to cover her nudity with her arms and hands. One of the jerks used the opportunity to give Libby a spanking. No doubt camera phones were being kept busy.

Fortunately, a teacher saw that some sort of commotion was going on. The jerks quickly fled, leaving Libby in her debased state, camera phones still snapping away. Her date soon returned, stunned, though by this time Libby at least had her dress back down covering all the essentials. They quickly left and met up with Belinda and the other boy before heading home. (and, no, Libby did NOT pee herself)

It was months later before we found out who the boys almost certainly were. Now, Belinda can certainly swear as good as anyone but when she was told what we had learned, I thought her head was going to explode from the stream of F bombs.

Of course, The Grinch and other readers of the guestbook had yet to learn any of this.

Then, The Grinch taunted me more:


Image Posted by The Grinch on 2015-07-22 10:39am

It's a simple enough question, Ashley. According to Libby, you referred to yourself as "the back-up slut" after Libby, in reference to two teenage boys, told the motel clerk "I'm to be their slut for the night" and then invited him to watch her have sex with them.

Besides, didn't Libby promise Bad Girl Spanker a while back that she'd lay bare (pun intended) for him all the details about potential spankable offenses she has engaged in, since she was accepting his decision on whether she needed to be disciplined for her actions?

Unless you and Libby are too ashamed of your slutty behavior to discuss what went down.


I tried to placate him:

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 2015-07-24 06:40pm

Just how the heck is having sex a "spankable" offense? Libby said no way would she let you decide if she has to humiliate herself (and me along with her) with that tell-all.

Yes, it's true Libby made certain promises to be candid about embarrassing things she did but agreed to let Bad Girl Spanker to decide whether discipline was warranted when those boys she coached were embarrassed by her presence in the locker room when she saw them naked.

And she reminded me that was the case when there was a dispute about whether she had to get spanked for causing them embarrassment. Ok, sure, she wound up spanked for that but it was first left up to Bad Girl Spanker to decide whether she had to even discuss it. Not you! She trusted him to be fair.

But you, Grinch? Libby and I trust you about as far as your tiny dick is long. So, drop it.


But he came back, unfortunately, with a valid point:

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2015-07-26 12:26am

Ashley! It hurts you don't trust me!

But I'll trust Bad Girl Spanker to justly decide whether Libby has to discuss this seemingly improper incident. From the timing, it appears it was ironically while she was trying to defend Becky from receiving a spanking from BGS.

More importantly, this was after she was hired as a coach at the summer camp. For Libby to be so openly screwing around with boys who were barely legal and not much older than the boys she coached brings up a couple of questions. Had she and Belinda coached these particular two boys at the camp in prior years? And despite Libby's earlier denials about her only 'innocently' gazing at naked boys as they showered at camp, did her 'gazing' lead to wanting to hop into bed with these two high school teenagers?

The big question my dear, dear Ashley is do you and Libby have the courage to outright ask Bad Girl Spanker to adjudicate the matter, have Libby state she wants him to ask any questions he deems relevant to all this and then decide if punishment is warranted for her behavior.

You said on July 6th:

"Yes, we all have learned some valuable lessons. And Becky and Libby would be the first to admit you played an instrumental role in teaching them those lessons and know that periodic lesson reviews are par for the course."

Isn't this one of those potential "periodic lesson reviews"?

Time to put up or shut up.


And, so, here we are - Libby and I having to potentially have our reputations shredded.

Therefore, rather than clutter up the guestbook, I created a topic here for any continued discussion about this matter.


Image
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
User avatar
Ashley Randle
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: Midwestern United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

There's a lot to take in here. And not just Belinda's worst prom ever.

There's not much here about the actual topic, so I have two questions, one for Ashley\Libby and one for Grinch

1. Did Ashley\Libby humiliate the boys in any way?

2. Who does Grinch think the girls hurt?

Libby's sex life was never a topic of debate. The boys were barely legal, but as I read it legal. So they could make their own decisions.

Still if the boys had been at camp and under Libby or Belinda's watch, their parents would be upset about coaches sleeping with them. So Grinch's question about whether they saw them naked is fair.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello Bad Girl Spanker,

It has been a while since our last chat. Hope you are well.

Needless to say, just even answering your post is both quite awkward and awfully embarrassing. To be clear, since The Grinch is so anal retentive about specifics given that he said:

Image Posted by The Grinch on 2015-07-26 12:26am

The big question my dear, dear Ashley is do you and Libby have the courage to outright ask Bad Girl Spanker to adjudicate the matter, have Libby state she wants him to ask any questions he deems relevant to all this and then decide if punishment is warranted for her behavior.


Yes, I am asking you, Bad Girl Spanker, to ask me any questions you feel are relevant about my relationship, including those of an intimate nature, with the two boys. I also agree that you may decide if I need to be punished if it is decided my behavior was inappropriate based on conditions I've already agreed upon to be punished by you.

You asked me the following:

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby's sex life was never a topic of debate. The boys were barely legal, but as I read it legal. So they could make their own decisions.

Still if the boys had been at camp and under Libby or Belinda's watch, their parents would be upset about coaches sleeping with them. So Grinch's question about whether they saw them naked is fair.


The two boys did not attend the summer sports camp in any of the years once Belinda and I began coaching there.

Further, we were never in any position of trust or authority over them, unless you want to say that when we were 12th graders they were 9th graders and that somehow constituted being in "authority" over them. :lol:

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:1. Did Ashley\Libby humiliate the boys in any way?


That's a bit more complicated and involves the intimate parts of our relationship with them.

As Ashley noted, the two boys were virgins when we had sex with them. I will admit that we caused them to blush as we pointed out their shyness, both in their initial reluctance to remove my clothes as well as in their exposure of themselves and then as the evening progressed, shall I say, their inexperience in their "techniques"?

I am unclear as to what The Grinch is so upset about and how me having sex with those two nice boys has anything to do with other boys who I coach at camp. I see The Grinch has not yet set up an account on our Forum. Grinch, please do so and clarify here what you mean. (This will keep the guestbook uncluttered from long discussions)
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Libby

I'm glad you're showing responsibility and a good attitude. Being responsible and cooperative goes a long way toward my decision.

Before we start, I just want to ask you a general question. Is there anything that happened with those boys that you feel guilty about?

I'll wait until Grinch presents his case and backs up his arguments, but if you're telling the truth, then you never coached them, babysat them or held any position of responsibility over them.

So it doesn't seem like there's a case that you abused your power over them.

You did mention that you "caused them to blush". Was that just because they were inexperienced or did you make any jokes at their expense? Did you make fun of them when you told your friends about that night?

BGS
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:I'll wait until Grinch presents his case and backs up his arguments, but if you're telling the truth, then you never coached them, babysat them or held any position of responsibility over them.

So it doesn't seem like there's a case that you abused your power over them.


OK. So they didn't coach them. I guessed wrong on that. But I had also pointed out to Ashley about Libby's admittance about how she would 'innocently' gaze at naked boys as they showered at camp and asked if Libby's 'gazing' lead to wanting to hop into bed with these two high school teenagers?

Ashley then create this topic (by the way, you girls need to fix your clocks, posting times are off with your forum and guestbook) and said:

Ashley Randle wrote:In the days after she settled down, she confided she wanted to do them both. It would be her way of saying 'thank you.' Of course the problem was these were 14-year old 9th grade boys and Libby was already 18. But she made a promise to herself that, if the boys were willing, she'd "be their slut for the night."

Seeing how determined she was, I was afraid she wouldn't wait the 3+ years until the boys were "legal."


If I've done math right, and if Libby or Ashley would confirm this, Libby was 18 when everyone at school saw her nude pics in the fall of 2003. Then she purposely stranded herself outside the girls' locker room buck ass naked. Ashley said something abut snow, fall/winter 2003-04. This is when the boys Libby later fucked with saw her tits and pussy. They were 14 then, not 15 yet. OK, so maybe it wasn't Libby's intentions to fully expose herself to those boys specifically (heck, she wanted the whole school to see her naked). But, given she was still dealing with the nude pic thing, let's give her a pass on her public indecency.

So then Libby graduated in the spring of 2004. The boys were finishing up 9th grade. (What are their names, anyhow?) They were just about now turning 15.

Libby and Bel then go off coaching boys at summer camp, right? Starting college in the fall?

So Libby starts gazing at naked teenage boys at camp.

In the meantime, according to Ashley, Libby stayed in close contact with the two boys she wanted to fuck.

Libby almost goes to bed with them when they are still minors after a holiday dance in 2006.

(And how positively wonderful that Belinda got a taste of her own medicine and wound up naked on the dance floor!)

All this time, presumably, each summer Libby embarrassed and humiliated other young teenage boys in the showers by walking in on them, smirking and giggling, etc.

Then finally her inner-slut comes out and she beds the boys just after they turn 18 in June 2007.

However, she and Belinda continue to humiliate boys at camp.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did Ashley\Libby humiliate the boys in any way?


Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You did mention that you "caused them to blush". Was that just because they were inexperienced or did you make any jokes at their expense? Did you make fun of them when you told your friends about that night?


Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Is there anything that happened with those boys that you feel guilty about?


Excellent points, BGS.

If Libby was feeling guilty about her behavior or regretted what she did, perhaps she even blamed the boys for what happened. And maybe took it out on other teenage boys at camp by humiliating them?

That's why I feel it's important Libby and Ashley come clean with all the details of their relationship of the boys.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby's sex life was never a topic of debate. The boys were barely legal, but as I read it legal. So they could make their own decisions.


But what if Libby's sex life affected how she treated other boys she did coach? And how can we or rather you BGS make a determination about Libby's behavior without knowing all the relevant facts?

One more thing Libby.

Libby Marr wrote:I am unclear as to what The Grinch is so upset about and how me having sex with those two nice boys has anything to do with other boys who I coach at camp.


Such a nice girl you are Libby. Having sex with two teenage boys on the same night. Perhaps at the same time?
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 pm

Grinch! You asshole!

How dare you depict me naked and being spanked by you in your avatar! I'll have Dee Dee deal with you later.

TheGrinch wrote:If I've done math right, and if Libby or Ashley would confirm this, Libby was 18 when everyone at school saw her nude pics in the fall of 2003. Then she purposely stranded herself outside the girls' locker room buck ass naked. Ashley said something abut snow, fall/winter 2003-04. This is when the boys Libby later fucked with saw her tits and pussy. They were 14 then, not 15 yet. OK, so maybe it wasn't Libby's intentions to fully expose herself to those boys specifically (heck, she wanted the whole school to see her naked). But, given she was still dealing with the nude pic thing, let's give her a pass on her public indecency.

So then Libby graduated in the spring of 2004. The boys were finishing up 9th grade. (What are their names, anyhow?) They were just about now turning 15.

Libby and Bel then go off coaching boys at summer camp, right? Starting college in the fall?


All of that is factually accurate. Their first names are Nicholas and Austin.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby

I'm glad you're showing responsibility and a good attitude. Being responsible and cooperative goes a long way toward my decision.


Thank you. I will continue to do my best.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Before we start, I just want to ask you a general question. Is there anything that happened with those boys that you feel guilty about?


Not in the sense that I blame the boys for anything that happened. I made the decision to sleep with them. I made the decision to do the things I did and let them do the things to me they did.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:I'll wait until Grinch presents his case and backs up his arguments, but if you're telling the truth, then you never coached them, babysat them or held any position of responsibility over them.

So it doesn't seem like there's a case that you abused your power over them.


That's absolutely correct. I had no power over them at all, no authority whatsoever.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You did mention that you "caused them to blush". Was that just because they were inexperienced or did you make any jokes at their expense? Did you make fun of them when you told your friends about that night?.


Honestly? A little of both. Just some good nature teasing about how they were having trouble with their zippers jamming and getting their pants off and if they knew to put what where. Things like that. Yes, mostly jokes about their sexual inexperience. Of course Ashley and I told Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee what happened.

They were quite shy and it took a lot of coaxing to get them going but ultimately they did.

OK. Sure, in retrospect, I am not proud of my behavior that night. But Grinch is way out of line in suggesting that my sexual relationships with Nicholas and Austin effected how I treat the boys I coach at camp.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am

Libby Marr wrote:"Not in the sense that I blame the boys for anything that happened. I made the decision to sleep with them. I made the decision to do the things I did and let them do the things to me they did."


Responsibility is important. Still you didn't quite answer whether there's anything that you feel guilty about.

Libby Marr wrote: "Honestly? A little of both. Just some good nature teasing about how they were having trouble with their zippers jamming and getting their pants off and if they knew to put what where. Things like that. Yes, mostly jokes about their sexual inexperience. Of course Ashley and I told Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee what happened."


A little teasing is normal, but do you think they were embarrassed by it? Would they have felt humiliated if they had heard what you told Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee about that night?

Libby Marr wrote: "OK. Sure, in retrospect, I am not proud of my behavior that night. But Grinch is way out of line in suggesting that my sexual relationships with Nicholas and Austin effected how I treat the boys I coach at camp."


I'm not sure myself what one has to do with the other.

Grinch suggests that you resented the boys and took it out on the kids you coached, but it doesn't sound like you resented them. Still you should answer that to be thorough.

Also you called it a sexual relationship with the two boys. Did it go on past that night?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:13 am

Hello, Bad Girl Spanker,

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Responsibility is important. Still you didn't quite answer whether there's anything that you feel guilty about.


It's not as though I feel I did anything wrong. I think it's not so much guilt either as it is more so just not being proud of my behavior.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote: "Honestly? A little of both. Just some good nature teasing about how they were having trouble with their zippers jamming and getting their pants off and if they knew to put what where. Things like that. Yes, mostly jokes about their sexual inexperience. Of course Ashley and I told Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee what happened."


A little teasing is normal, but do you think they were embarrassed by it? Would they have felt humiliated if they had heard what you told Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee about that night?


Yes, Nicholas and Austin were clearly embarrassed by mine and Ashley's comments and especially when we laughed at them. I suppose it's also safe to say that they would have felt a bit humiliated if they knew we told and laughed along with Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee about how nervous and shy they were.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote: "OK. Sure, in retrospect, I am not proud of my behavior that night. But Grinch is way out of line in suggesting that my sexual relationships with Nicholas and Austin effected how I treat the boys I coach at camp."


I'm not sure myself what one has to do with the other.

Grinch suggests that you resented the boys and took it out on the kids you coached, but it doesn't sound like you resented them. Still you should answer that to be thorough.

Also you called it a sexual relationship with the two boys. Did it go on past that night?


:oops: I woke up with them in bed with me, so yes it went beyond just the evening. Or is that question referring to beyond just that stayover at the motel?

And are you serious about telling me "be thorough"? Grinch said this:

TheGrinch wrote:Such a nice girl you are Libby. Having sex with two teenage boys on the same night. Perhaps at the same time?


OK, yes. I admit that I had sex with both boys that night. But do I seriously have to answer the last part of his question?
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Libby Marr wrote:It's not as though I feel I did anything wrong. I think it's not so much guilt either as it is more so just not being proud of my behavior.


That's fair enough. I can understand that. And it's good that you admitted that.

Libby Marr wrote:Yes, Nicholas and Austin were clearly embarrassed by mine and Ashley's comments and especially when we laughed at them. I suppose it's also safe to say that they would have felt a bit humiliated if they knew we told and laughed along with Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee about how nervous and shy they were.


What exactly did you tell your friends about that night?

Libby Marr wrote:
:oops: I woke up with them in bed with me, so yes it went beyond just the evening. Or is that question referring to beyond just that stayover at the motel?

And are you serious about telling me "be thorough"? Grinch said this:

TheGrinch wrote:Such a nice girl you are Libby. Having sex with two teenage boys on the same night. Perhaps at the same time?


OK, yes. I admit that I had sex with both boys that night. But do I seriously have to answer the last part of his question?


Libby, you know I'm not asking about that morning.

I don't think that level of thorough matters much. If Grinch wants that answered, he needs to make a case for why you should be punished for both at once, but not one at a time. But hedging on that point is really an answer already.

The only issue here might be whether you and Ashley got them to do anything they didn't want to do. Since they're teenage boys, I have trouble believing that. But it seems like a question worth clearing up since it's going to come up anyway.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:Yes, Nicholas and Austin were clearly embarrassed by mine and Ashley's comments and especially when we laughed at them. I suppose it's also safe to say that they would have felt a bit humiliated if they knew we told and laughed along with Becky, Belinda and Dee Dee about how nervous and shy they were.


What exactly did you tell your friends about that night?


Nothing bad. Just how extremely shy they were. And nervous. Nicholas was all thumbs as he tried to unbutton my blouse. I deliberately put it back on several times to get him to be more assertive. Austin was a little better. On the third try he finally understood I wanted them in control and he ripped open my blouse, sending buttons flying about the room, before he slide open the window and flung it - nearly hitting a couple walking by our room on the outside walkway - over the rail and into the parking lot below.

And naturally, everyone wanted to know about their um equipment :lol: and things like who spanked the hardest and how long they took to recover.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:
:oops: I woke up with them in bed with me, so yes it went beyond just the evening. Or is that question referring to beyond just that stayover at the motel?

And are you serious about telling me "be thorough"? Grinch said this:

TheGrinch wrote:Such a nice girl you are Libby. Having sex with two teenage boys on the same night. Perhaps at the same time?


OK, yes. I admit that I had sex with both boys that night. But do I seriously have to answer the last part of his question?


Libby, you know I'm not asking about that morning.

I don't think that level of thorough matters much. If Grinch wants that answered, he needs to make a case for why you should be punished for both at once, but not one at a time. But hedging on that point is really an answer already.

The only issue here might be whether you and Ashley got them to do anything they didn't want to do. Since they're teenage boys, I have trouble believing that. But it seems like a question worth clearing up since it's going to come up anyway.


Sorry, it's taken me a few days to work up the courage to say publicly what you correctly surmised when I unwittingly said more than I should have.

Yes, I not only had sex with both boys, but at one point I was riding on top of Austin while doing Nicholas at the same time in my mouth.

I am not proud of my conduct by any means. I don't regret it, at least in the sense that I feel the need to apologize for my actions. But I was very embarrassed later and of course now by saying this openly here.

But the boys didn't treat me any differently than I should have been expected to be treated once they understood they had a free pass to do with me as they pleased. I don't blame them at all for what transpired. I did make it clear to them without mincing words that I was their "slut" for the night and expected to be treated as such. And if I wasn't about to hold anything against them, why in the world would I somehow humiliate younger boys I coach as some way to get back at boys in general? I think The Grinch has been on top of his mountain far too long. The thinner atmosphere must be causing a lack of oxygen flow to his brain.

To answer your other question, yes, both Ashley and I had sex with the boys on several other occasions after that.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:42 am

So who did spank the hardest?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby mike » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:21 pm

This is too hilarious! Almost every one of the depantsing whores is being served some humiliating karma lately! (Your next, Dee Dee!) These kids must have some huge cocks to make these whores' gaping pussies want more, or some serious blackmail! But it is so funny that everyone knows about these sluts getting fucked by two guys they owed a favor to! She even admitted that they pig-roasted the bitch! LOL What a bunch of sluts!
mike
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:08 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So who did spank the hardest?


:oops: That would have been Austin.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby mike » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:09 pm

I bet they blew cum all over both of your faces, and made you look like stupid little sluts! Wheres the pictures!? I wanna see Libby taking cock in two holes! I bet Ashley got fucked the same way! Or she instead begged for their cocks in her pussy and ass instead! LOL. What sluts to make this public!
mike
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Libby Marr wrote:
Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So who did spank the hardest?


:oops: That would have been Austin.


Was the spanking their idea... or was it one of the things you encouraged them to do?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:
Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So who did spank the hardest?


:oops: That would have been Austin.


Was the spanking their idea... or was it one of the things you encouraged them to do?


:oops: Well, spanking me was not exactly their idea. Nor did I encourage them.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote::oops: Well, spanking me was not exactly their idea. Nor did I encourage them.


Come on now, Libby. Tell the truth. Where did that idea come from?

It couldn't have just been you being a bad girl.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Libby Marr wrote:
Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Was the spanking their idea... or was it one of the things you encouraged them to do?


:oops: Well, spanking me was not exactly their idea. Nor did I encourage them.


Well, well, well, well, well.

Ashley must have one redeeming quality after all.

I take it that is was dear, dear Ashley who suggested Libby get her bare ass spanked once her inner slut emerged?

mike wrote:I bet they blew cum all over both of your faces, and made you look like stupid little sluts! Wheres the pictures!? I wanna see Libby taking cock in two holes! I bet Ashley got fucked the same way! Or she instead begged for their cocks in her pussy and ass instead! LOL. What sluts to make this public!


In fairness to them, Mike, I doubt they would have come clean about how slutty their behavior was if I didn't raise the point and if Bad Girl Spanker didn't agree that these were things Libby had to answer per earlier promises.

No doubt she must be thinking damned if she did, damned if she didn't. If she refused to answer, we would have rightly condemned her for that. Of course, if Libby didn't tell two barely legal boys that she wanted to be their slut for the night, she wouldn't be embarrassed about this now.

More importantly, you make a very good point about pictures.

Remember Libby (and Becky) promising to post full nudes of herself in specific positions so others could create additional artwork from it?

That's how Spanker created his Christmas cards of them. And Dee Dee did say that their life experiences were fair game to write stories and create artwork about.

A pic of Libby like that would be a sight to behold. It would be the coup de grâce of her once promising dominatrix career.
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:09 pm

TheGrinch wrote:
mike wrote:I bet they blew cum all over both of your faces, and made you look like stupid little sluts! Wheres the pictures!? I wanna see Libby taking cock in two holes! I bet Ashley got fucked the same way! Or she instead begged for their cocks in her pussy and ass instead! LOL. What sluts to make this public!


You make a very good point about pictures.

Remember Libby (and Becky) promising to post full nudes of herself in specific positions so others could create additional artwork from it?

That's how Spanker created his Christmas cards of them. And Dee Dee did say that their life experiences were fair game to write stories and create artwork about.

A pic of Libby like that would be a sight to behold. It would be the coup de grâce of her once promising dominatrix career.


OMG! You can't be serious?

Don't you any decency to understand the depth of Libby's humiliation? Wasn't just making her detail everything shaming her enough?

But now you've had to twist her promise and my words around to require that Libby cooperate in poses to let you guys total degrade her for everyone to see?

This is SO UNFAIR! Don't you realize how utterly ashamed this is going to make her feel?
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
User avatar
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am
Location: Midwest, U.S.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby mike » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:34 pm

Yes, perfect! I demand to see two different pictures of Libby naked for the opportunity for myself and others to do personal artwork!! :lol:

The first with Libby naked, on her hands and knees facing side to side. With a helpless look on her face, and her mouth wide open!

The second with libby naked and on her knees, making this face- :o

I'm sure the guys can be creative with those! What a SLUT!

It is so fun to put a bitch in her place! LOL!
mike
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Next

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron