Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage Boys

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Ashley Randle » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 pm

mike wrote:Yes, perfect! I demand to see two different pictures of Libby naked for the opportunity for myself and others to do personal artwork!! :lol:

The first with Libby naked, on her hands and knees facing side to side. With a helpless look on her face, and her mouth wide open!

The second with libby naked and on her knees, making this face- :o

I'm sure the guys can be creative with those! What a SLUT!

It is so fun to put a bitch in her place! LOL!

Mike, you are just lower than dirt! How can you be so cruel? I'd ask what you'd want to spare Libby the shame she'll be facing after she complies, but there wouldn't be a point to that, would there? I'd call you a rotten skunk but that would be insulting to skunks.
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
Ashley Randle

Postby mike » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:41 am

No problem, if you let me spank you in person, Ashley. :)

Or maybe I can show you girls how a real man acts in the bedroom!

Maybe you will offer yourself to split the picture treatment? One of each?

I bet you would look even funnier on your knees with this face- :o

HAHAHA!
mike

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:46 pm

mike wrote:No problem, if you let me spank you in person, Ashley.

Or maybe I can show you girls how a real man acts in the bedroom!

Maybe you will offer yourself to split the picture treatment? One of each?

I bet you would look even funnier on your knees with this face- :o

HAHAHA!

Don't you dare accept any offer by Ashley to degrade herself in any way just to lesson my humiliation.

mike wrote:Yes, perfect! I demand to see two different pictures of Libby naked for the opportunity for myself and others to do personal artwork!!

The first with Libby naked, on her hands and knees facing side to side. With a helpless look on her face, and her mouth wide open!

The second with libby naked and on her knees, making this face- :o

I'm sure the guys can be creative with those! What a SLUT!

It is so fun to put a bitch in her place! LOL!

You'll get what you want, you bastard! But you leave Ashley out of this!

This will be MY shame, not hers.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Libby Marr » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:Well, spanking me was not exactly their idea. Nor did I encourage them.

Come on now, Libby. Tell the truth. Where did that idea come from?

It couldn't have just been you being a bad girl.

Bad Girl Spanker,

I am sorry for being tardy in my response. I know what this means and accept responsibility.

It's just that this is going to be a rather quite embarrassing and very shameful admission. I know you and others will certainly think much less of me as a person for doing what I did - and you should. I am not proud of what I did by any means. But this was eight years ago and I would have made different choices if I had things to do over again. But it doesn't change the fact that I did what I did.

After I had sex with Nicholas he called a couple of his and Austin's friends to tell them that he had just lost his virginity with a college student that had graduated from their same high school three years earlier. Naturally, they didn't believe him, even after Austin got on the phone to vouch for him and said he (Austin) would soon be losing his virginity, too.

Nor did they believe me when I was told to shout into the phone and confirm that, yes, Nicholas and I had just had sex. Austin even told me to tell them who I was and what to say:

"I'm Libby Marr, Class of '04... So I'm with these two wonderful, nice young studs and I am their slut for the evening... Yes, that's what I said... Yes, I'm a slut, or rather what I mean is I'm their slut for their evening... OK, fine. It means the same thing... I just fucked Nicholas... Yes, he fucked me in my vagina. That's how boys like him usually lose their virginity, you idiot... Yes, of course he came... What does it matter how long he was in me before he did... We didn't rush it, if that's what you're asking... Look, what I wanted to tell you was that he's no longer a virgin and that Austin is next, after he recovers from the blowjob my friend just gave him... No, they didn't 'put me up to this.' They really are having sex with me. Honest!"

I then had to basically repeat the same thing to several of their surprised and apparently unconvinced friends who apparently were passing their cell phone around, as well as answer questions like where I was with the boys, how did Nicholas perform, if I liked the size of his dick, etc.

I told them all that I'd be having sex with Austin soon and that basically he could do whatever he wanted, Nicholas too, all night long.

"Because you're a slut, right?" asked one of the boys on the phone.

"Yes, because I'm a slut - at least for tonight," I confirmed.

"And you have to do whatever they say?" another boy asked.

"Yes, that's right," I replied.

"And Austin's going to screw your pussy?" the boy said.

"Yes, that's right," I replied. "Austin is going to screw my pussy and anything else he wants to as well. He said you guys wouldn't believe that he and Nicholas were finally losing their virginity before they start college, something about a bet you all made, so now you have proof of it... Yes, we really are here at the motel... Honest... What do you mean me just telling you isn't proof enough?"

After they told me to hand the phone back to Austin. I then heard him say, "You want to what? (then laughter)... Yeah, sure. Why not? Libby did say she's just a slut for tonight that I'm in complete charge of her... Wait, what do you mean, 'your girlfriends', too? I dunno about that... But that will be kind of, you know, embarrassing. I'll be naked too, not just Libby and her friend Ashley... Geez, I dunno... Fuck no, it's not that I'm 'shy.' It's just that... But... But... Alright, alright. OK. If that's what it takes... Yeah, Nicholas said he doesn't mind screwing her again... OK..."

Austin then told Ashley and me the bad news of how conclusive proof of Austin losing his virginity would be provided to about a half dozen of the boys' friends.

About twenty minutes later the spanking I received was suggested by one of their friends.

Not long after that, I was totally naked again, on top and ridding Austin when the girlfriend of one of their friends suggested I suck Nicholas at the same time.

I know how badly that all looks. And what you must think of me. Especially considering the things I was saying about you at the time.

Yes, surely, I intended to have sex with both boys. And I know that alone doesn't do my reputation any favors. But, honestly, I never thought the evening would progress in the way that it did.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Libby Marr » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:12 am

Since I am soon to be humiliated and shamed in the most degrading way possible and therefore will most probably never be able to shake the adjective "slut" as being a description of me, I wanted to strip fully nude and expose myself on my own terms first, giving a pre-emptive and emphatic FUCK YOU to the jerks, such as Mike and others, who will soon make certain that my once respectable reputation will be tarnished, tossed and remain in a dumpster for years to come. :x

"Libby Marr, giving the finger to guys who've humiliated her" by Libby Marr is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Based on the work "Libby Marr, giving the finger to guys who've humiliated her" at http://depantsingqueens.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=308 (direct image url at http://depantsingqueens.com/images/libby-marr-giving-the-finger-to-guys-who-have-humiliated-her.png. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://depantsingqueens.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:21 am

Libby,

Obviously it's an embarrassing story. But we've all done embarrassing things at that age. And at least you acknowledge it. The evening got out of control, but from what you were saying before, you were the adults in the room and taking the lead on things. You could have walked away or said no to something like their friends showing up if you wanted to.

So you're taking responsibility and that's a good thing.

Sounds like Austin and Nicholas were a lot more excited about telling their friends that they had sex with a girl than actually having sex with you. You might have been able to skip the sex part if you were convincing enough on the phone.

"Yeah, Nicholas said he doesn't "mind" screwing her again... OK..."

This question is for Ashley. Is she sure he wasn't gay?

But so their friends and their girlfriends actually showed up in person at the motel and then one of the friends suggested he give you a spanking. Did he or she give any reason for it?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:40 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So their friends and their girlfriends actually showed up in person at the motel and then one of the friends suggested he give you a spanking. Did he or she give any reason for it?

Oh, fuck. I thought I was going to at least get a night's sleep and be able to contemplate how I just completely humiliated myself before having to answer more questions about my behavior.

Yes, their friends showed up and not long after their friends showed up, friends of their friends showed up while I was ridding Austin.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You could have walked away or said no to something like their friends showing up if you wanted to.

Yes, I know. Ashley excused herself to the bathroom and I followed her in. We talked about it and decided the boys probably just wanted their friends to see that they did indeed have two college girls with them in a motel room. I sure didn't expect I would soon be watched by a roomful of people while having sex. Neither did Ashley. I guess we naively thought the few friends of the boys that were there were going to leave as soon as I was naked and hopping on top of Austin. When they didn't, I guess you can say I was screwed (literally!). By the time Nicholas had inserted himself in my mouth, I felt too defeated because of my own conduct earlier to make any protest. Ashley felt the same way.

As for the spanking, the boys ordered Ashley and I to re-dress before their friends arrived. They wanted to show them how they were now able to strip us of our clothes with confidence. My blouse was already gone, so I only had my bra on above my waist.

Not long after the formal and quick introductions to I think four boys and two girls, one of the girls said, "Look at how this slut is dressed?"

I objected, demanding to know, "Who the hell do you think you are calling a 'slut'?"

The answer of course was that she was calling ME a slut and then her boyfriend, while lifting up the back of my skirt, told Austin, "Maybe this slut needs a spanking?"

When Ashley objected to that, she soon found a now no-longer-shy Nicholas turning her over his knee at the bedside.

By the time they traded us for each other to give us another spanking, we were in a quite compliant mood. Ashley and I were then ordered up on the bed next to each other, our butts up in the air.

Austin announced, "Everyone, take turns giving these two sluts a spanking."

Ashley and I turned and look at each other, then held hands for moral support as everyone gave our behinds some solid swats. Near the end, I felt a hand slip into my panties and a finger quickly inserted itself into my vagina. I froze in astonishment at the brazenness of whoever did that. Whoever it was exited quickly after Nicholas said, "Hey, they are OUR sluts, not yours." The following morning Ashley told me someone had fingered her, too.

I feel so ashamed telling you this even though you've since found out a few years ago how quickly a humiliating spanking 'adjusts' my attitude, for lack of a better term.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:51 am

Libby,

So you and Ashley lost control after all. And they figured out how to be men. But there's nothing to be ashamed of in becoming submissive. A spanking adjusts any girl's attitude. There was a time you tried to pretend otherwise, but it didn't fool anyone.

Especially a bare bottom spanking. Did your panties come down before or after the spanking?

Still if you had the choice to do it over, would you take walking out naked over that night at the motel?

You don't have to answer yet. You can sleep now.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Libby Marr » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:05 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby,

So you and Ashley lost control after all. And they figured out how to be men. But there's nothing to be ashamed of in becoming submissive. A spanking adjusts any girl's attitude. There was a time you tried to pretend otherwise, but it didn't fool anyone.

Especially a bare bottom spanking. Did your panties come down before or after the spanking?

Still if you had the choice to do it over, would you take walking out naked over that night at the motel?

You don't have to answer yet. You can sleep now.

Kind of hard to sleep after I've totally humiliated myself.

The first spankings Ashley and I received were with our skirts up. All our clothes eventually came off before we had sex with the boys again. Never found out who took them (Ashley and I had to drive home the following morning with each of us wrapped in just a towel, which became a bit problematic when we had to stop for gas).

We did receive another round of spankings (this time while naked) before their friends left for the evening. We then slept in bed with the boys until morning.

As for the decision to stay in the room even after being told that some of the boys' friends were coming over. I think, yes, I would have stayed - that is, not knowing I was going to be watched by everyone while having sex.

If you mean just being watched, it all happened so fast. Austin was already inside me before I realized that friends of their friends had arrived. Nicholas and Austin didn't even know their friends had invited others to come watch.

But if Ashley and I knew everything that was going to happen from the time Austin told us their friends were coming, then yes, I think we would have left the room even if we had to do so stark naked. I'm sure we could have talked the nice night clerk into giving us something to wear, even if just towels or bed sheets.

And if you mean as to doing everything all over again - with knowing everything that was going to happen? No. I would have still treated the boys to a nice dinner. I owed them at least that much.

But I would have not flirted with them, took them to a motel and told them I wanted to be their slut for the night.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 am

Libby,

So after all that what lesson did you learn from what happened?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby TheGrinch » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:38 am

Good questions, Bad Girl Spanker.

Perhaps I was wrong about Libby in saying that she went out of her way to humiliate the boys she coaches at summer camp because of the way those teenage boys acted towards her and Ashley that night. Happy to see you got Libby to open up to you (in more ways than one).

Libby Marr wrote:Since I am soon to be humiliated and shamed in the most degrading way possible and therefore will most probably never be able to shake the adjective "slut" as being a description of me, I wanted to strip fully nude and expose myself on my own terms first, giving a pre-emptive and emphatic FUCK YOU to the jerks, such as Mike and others, who will soon make certain that my once respectable reputation will be tarnished, tossed and remain in a dumpster for years to come.
source

For as many times as I've been told "fuck you" by Belinda, I must say she never gave me something quite so exquisite as to remember the moment like you have done. So thank you. Another way of just saying, you can tell me "fuck you" all you want. Just keep spreading your legs as you do so.

You said that you "will most probably never be able to shake the adjective 'slut' as being a description" of you.

You also told Bad Girl Spanker:

Libby Marr wrote:It's not as though I feel I did anything wrong.

Given what you did that night with the two teenage boys, is the term "slut" an accurate description of you on that night? In other words, are you able to call yourself a "total slut" for that night. Not acted like one, not behaved like one, but was one?

One more thing. Did you and Ashley have sex that night?
TheGrinch

Postby Libby Marr » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby,

So after all that what lesson did you learn from what happened?

I learned that sometimes you have to accept, with humility, the assistance of others and not feel the need to "pay them back" as I did.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Libby Marr » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:01 am

TheGrinch wrote:Good questions, Bad Girl Spanker.

Perhaps I was wrong about Libby in saying that she went out of her way to humiliate the boys she coaches at summer camp because of the way those teenage boys acted towards her and Ashley that night.)

A little late for your revelation to spare me humiliation!

TheGrinch wrote:You said that you "will most probably never be able to shake the adjective 'slut' as being a description" of you.

You also told Bad Girl Spanker:

Libby Marr wrote:It's not as though I feel I did anything wrong.

Given what you did that night with the two teenage boys, is the term "slut" an accurate description of you on that night? In other words, are you able to call yourself a "total slut" for that night. Not acted like one, not behaved like one, but was one?

Fine. I'll say it.

Yes, I was a total slut that night. A complete, total unapologetic slut!

Satisfied?

TheGrinch wrote:One more thing. Did you and Ashley have sex that night?

OMG! No! Ashley and I did NOT have sex with each other!

OK, sure, Ashley and I did some physical touching of each other to help educate the boys when they were still a little shy and unsure of themselves. And later on the boys made us do some things that we felt embarrassed about with everyone watching. But we did not have sex with each other.
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am

Libby Marr wrote:

OK, sure, Ashley and I did some physical touching of each other to help educate the boys when they were still a little shy and unsure of themselves. And later on the boys made us do some things that we felt embarrassed about with everyone watching. But we did not have sex with each other.

Libby, that's not really true. They didn't "make you" do anything.

You and Ashley were older than the boys and you admitted could have left at any time. You spent the night with them and had sex with them a bunch of times later. You already said you don't blame them. So you obviously don't feel that they sexually assaulted you.

Everything you did was voluntary. Wasn't it? It's not fair to the boys to make it sound as if they forced you to do anything.

From the story you're telling, you and Ashley initiated the touching. The boys just took it further. You said you felt embarrassed about doing them with everyone watching. What about if the boys were the only ones in the room? What exactly did you do and what did they make you do?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Ashley Randle » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:This question is for Ashley. Is she sure he wasn't gay?

Har, har, har. Guess you owed me that one.

Actually, everyone laughed at that when Dee Dee read what you said out loud.

Especially Belinda. She's still annoyed at me for posting what had happened to her.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You and Ashley initiated the touching. The boys just took it further. You said you felt embarrassed about doing them with everyone watching. What about if the boys were the only ones in the room? What exactly did you do and what did they make you do?

Oh, God! AWKWARD! You would have to ask. :oops:

I'll leave it to Libby to tell you.
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
Ashley Randle

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:38 am

Ashley Randle wrote:
Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:This question is for Ashley. Is she sure he wasn't gay?

Har, har, har. Guess you owed me that one.

Actually, everyone laughed at that when Dee Dee read what you said out loud.

Especially Belinda. She's still annoyed at me for posting what had happened to her.

Damn right!

mike wrote:Yes, perfect! I demand to see two different pictures of Libby naked for the opportunity for myself and others to do personal artwork!! :lol:

You fucking mariposa!

Don't you dare humiliate Libby any further! She's been through enough.
When in Rome . . . be sure to check out all the statues of naked men!
Belinda Ramirez

Postby Libby Marr » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:

Libby, that's not really true. They didn't "make you" do anything.

You and Ashley were older than the boys and you admitted could have left at any time. You spent the night with them and had sex with them a bunch of times later. You already said you don't blame them. So you obviously don't feel that they sexually assaulted you.

Everything you did was voluntary. Wasn't it? It's not fair to the boys to make it sound as if they forced you to do anything.

From the story you're telling, you and Ashley initiated the touching. The boys just took it further. You said you felt embarrassed about doing them with everyone watching. What about if the boys were the only ones in the room? What exactly did you do and what did they make you do?

Yes, you're sort of right. It wasn't like the boys were holding us against our will. But we did give them carte blanche, so to speak, meaning they could ignore any "no's" we gave them. Austin wasn't quite sure if it still wasn't going to be a belated April Fool's Joke on them, so he asked if I'd let him record me (and then Ashley, too) with his new Nokia phone saying basically, "OK, boys. I told you, I'm your slut for the night... It's anything goes... Even if I or Ashley sincerely protest, you can ignore our pleas and, if need be, physically force us to act. Not kidding... This is Libby Marr, AKA Austin' and Nicholas' slut for the night."

Ashley, like me, stood there in her undies saying mostly the same things as the "back-up slut."

At one point early in the evening, Ashley and I had to show the boys how they could playfully fondle our breasts. So Ashley and I took turns caressing each other without exposing ourselves, since we wanted the boys to do that. They were quick learners.

After I had sex with Nicholas and before their friends showed up, Austin decided to test our sincerity. I would end up having him fondle my exposed breasts as Nicholas held Austin's phone at us.

"What are you?" he demanded to know, as he pinched and pulled on my nipples and slipped his right hand down the front of my panties, before tugging them down with his left and slipping a pair of fingers into me (like Ashley had shown him to do earlier).

"I'm your slut, Libby," I cried out.

"That's right," he replied. "And don't you forget it!"

Of course, he later assured me he would never show that to anyone. Technically, I supposed he kept his word.

But back to Ashley. Other than what I mentioned, and some body grinding they ordered us to do after the friends of their friends left (this a few hours after Austin lost his virginity in me), and some playful spanking that was basically as far as they instructed us to go.

Except, OK. They didn't know how to use their tongues on us. Actually, they weren't inclined to and didn't. They preferred us using our tongues and mouths on them. But they did want a demonstration. That was the only overly sexual thing we were told to do.

Ashley knew I was quite embarrassed, so she goes, "Relax, Lib. I'll go first."

As I laid back naked on the bed (Ash was nude, too), she got on her knees between my legs, playfully gave me a kiss then, just to make me blush as red as my hair, playfully bit my nipples and licked each of my breasts before working down below.

Then the hooting boys yelled, "Ok, now switch."

We dutifully complied and because Ashley put me slightly more at ease from the awkwardness of us being close friends, I followed her lead, repeating what she had done.

Only, leave it to Ashley! After a little licking I lifted my head up thinking that was it. But she grabbed the back of my head and said, "Oh, no you don't. If Austin and Nicholas are too insecure..." and with that she HELD MY HEAD down between her legs.

I muttered a few swear words, let the roomful think what they might (as Ashley played along with a lot of ooo's and ahhh's) - until I heard a voice go, "Heads," then a "Yeah!" and within seconds I was letting out a long, loud moan. I continued with a series of long, loud moans - as my butt hole received the pounding of its life while I felt hands grasping my boobs. :oops:

Then, first one voice, then another, then a chorus in the room began chanting, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!", over and over again as with pounding into me in nearly rhythmic harmony with the chant.

Then I felt my head lifted up and back by my hair, with a girl's voice commanding, "Say it, bitch."

So I did: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" just before my head was shoved back down in between Ashley's legs.

Then, while the chant continued, about a minute or so later, with my moans filling the air in the room along with hoots and whistles, the penis inside me came in a torrential explosion. Not even my boyfriends had ever entered, much less ejaculated, into me in that fashion.

The room erupted into laughter and cheering.

Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional. And Ashley later felt as embarrassed about it as I did. But our friendship is far to close to worry about the awkwardness of the situation.

Meanwhile, I was still being pounded from behind. And then I felt the wet dick exit me and quickly slip into my pussy.

I was being thrust and rammed into like a jackhammer into concrete - my continuously gaping wide open and moaning mouth and my tongue having no choice but to smother itself all over Ashley's wet pussy.

Once again, the chant started: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

I then felt fingers grabbing, twisting and pulling on my nipples with the command, "Sing it, bitch!"

"Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" I said before I resumed licking Ashley's wet pussy.

"Louder!" a voice demanded.

So, I screamed out, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

"That's better," a different voice said to giggles and snickers as my tongue went back to work.

Then, after several minutes, another big burst ejaculated into me as I moaned from both the riveting pulsation inside me and the undeniable feeling of pleasure I thought I was feeling.

Another outburst of laughing and cheers filled the room.

Then I heard the bathroom door open and close, with Austin speaking in an above-than-normal tone of voice, "Hey, man. Chill. I told you. She's OUR slut."

I was still down between Ashley legs with my lips and - with my gaping wide open mouth from hearing this - all over her wet vulva.

After the penis suddenly exited me, I was too ashamed to look up, instead preferring to keep my head where it was. Ashley was still unaware what was happening and shouted out, "Wow, Lib. I never realized that you wanted..."

A minute or so later, I finally popped my head up, looked around the room with everyone snickering and managed to shout out, "O.K. Who just fucked me in the ass?"

Ashley's mouth gasped open as most people in the room laughed.

When no one answered, I re-positioned myself on the bed to basically face most people in the room. Sitting on my legs with my knees bent, I leaned back with my legs spread, my hands outstretched in a shrug-like way and blurted out, hoping to get a truthful response, "Hey, what if I want more? A slut has to know, right?"

That got more laughter from most of the room.

A few moments later, Austin spoke up and said, "Oh, it was just, um, Nicholas. Yeah, it was Nicholas."

Then Austin seemed to search for the right phrase, adding "You see, he didn't think you'd mind, you being a slut and all."

Glancing over at Nicholas, I saw him kind of sheepishly standing off to the side.

Then one of the girls in the room said, "Yeah, it was him."

But I heard plenty of giggles and snickers and was too ashamed to press the issue and willed myself to accept what I was being told even though when Ashley and I discussed it later we had very strong doubts. Also, it was right after that when the friends of the boys' friends all left.

Then, a nervous and sweating Austin said, stammering over his words, "Let's give the two sluts a break. The night is still young."
''Cubs win!"
Libby Marr

Postby TheGrinch » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 am

Libby Marr wrote:
TheGrinch wrote:One more thing. Did you and Ashley have sex that night?

Libby Marr wrote:Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional.

Oh sure thing, if you say so, Libby. You and Ashley "did NOT have sex." You only had "purely unintentional" sex. Glad you cleared that up.

Maybe you can give us a noun to describe what you were as you were lapping up Ashley's juices with your tongue while some guy was filling up your asshole and pussy with cum?

Belinda Ramirez wrote:
mike wrote:Yes, perfect! I demand to see two different pictures of Libby naked for the opportunity for myself and others to do personal artwork!!

You fucking mariposa!

Belinda, you of all people should know it's not a wise move to dare guys when it involves nude pics of you chicks. Or did you forget about Dee Dee daring Bad Girl Spanker about something a while back?

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Libby, So after all that what lesson did you learn from what happened?

Libby Marr wrote:I learned that sometimes you have to accept, with humility, the assistance of others and not feel the need to "pay them back" as I did.

In her answer to you it looks like Libby left out that she learned how to make Ashley orgasm, not to mention how to take it up the ass.
TheGrinch

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:06 pm

TheGrinch wrote:
Belinda Ramirez wrote:You fucking mariposa!

Belinda, you of all people should know it's not a wise move to dare guys when it involves nude pics of you chicks. Or did you forget about Dee Dee daring Bad Girl Spanker about something a while back?

I wasn't referring to Bad Girl Spanker. Or even you for that matter, you fucking idiot.

I was referring to that fucking mariposa, Mike. What's to worry about him? He's all (little) dick with no fucking balls.
When in Rome . . . be sure to check out all the statues of naked men!
Belinda Ramirez

Postby mike » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Belinda Ramirez wrote:
TheGrinch wrote:
Belinda Ramirez wrote:You fucking mariposa!

I wasn't referring to Bad Girl Spanker. Or even you for that matter, you fucking idiot.

I was referring to that fucking mariposa, Mike. What's to worry about him? He's all (little) dick with no fucking balls.

I did what I could to humiliate the little bitch, see for yourself! Maybe you could be next, you stupid little cock-loving whore! ;)
mike

PreviousNext

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated