Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage Boys

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 pm

mike wrote:I did what I could to humiliate the little bitch, see for yourself! Maybe you could be next, you stupid little cock-loving whore! ;)


:lol: Libby's right. Pretty pathetic.

I asked Libby if she wanted your pics deleted. But she said, "No way! Approve them! I want everyone to see that the little prick's artistic skills are even more pathetic than his manhood skills. Makes me almost want to wish someone does my poses justice just to make Mike's look even more pathetic that he already does."

My sis said, "Mike could have done better by asking his boyfriend to strip naked and then pose with a life-size print of Libby."

That at least made Libby stop joking and laughing about you: "Fuck no! I don't want him taking nudes of me to Kinko's."
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
User avatar
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am
Location: Midwest, U.S.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:22 am

Got to agree with the girls on this one.

Pretty sad, Mike. Pretty sad.

Was looking forward to you putting Libby in her place. Instead, they're laughing at you.
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Alicia Cooke » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:58 am

Libby Marr wrote:Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional. And Ashley later felt as embarrassed about it as I did. But our friendship is far to close to worry about the awkwardness of the situation.


Libby! Keeping such an important revelation from both me and Ellie all this time we've known you? Tsk. Tsk.

But that's OK. I'm just glad that our friendships are also close enough, too, so that you won't have to worry about the "awkwardness of the situation" the next time you visit.
''The seat of power does not lie between a woman's legs.''
- Cardinal Woolsey to King Henry VIII in Anne of the Thousand Days
How can one person be so wrong?
User avatar
Alicia Cooke
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby mike » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Well maybe I'm not very good at using photoshop, but I think it is about on par for where your girls level of website making is! I mean, theres like 4 guys on the entire internet that give a damn about you sluts making whores out of yourselves and acting like sluts. There's something wrong with that! Content wise, there is a lot for you to be ashamed of... But you need to start advertising or something! Maybe then you will find a guy who can do better than me at pornographic image making! Or maybe BGS, Grinch, or that one other guy who cares will do it!

Also, you say that my pictures failed to embarrass Libby. Well I guess Libby is fine with having pictures of her taking cock like that! That cock is in her butt in "Libby the Slut"! I guess Libby is even more of a whore than I thought if that doesn't embarrass her! She is now a pornstar!

One more thing, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, one of the biggest reasons I don't try harder to photoshop pictures- is because I have to dig the internet for pictures of cock. Pictures that perfectly line up so that the naked slut can be inserted onto the cocks and have it still look very realistic. No thanks I'm not spending too much time on that. I think Libby is humiliated enough by simply existing. I fuck sluts like you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! BITCH!
mike
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:40 pm

mike wrote:You need to start advertising or something! Maybe then you will find a guy who can do better than me at pornographic image making! Or maybe BGS, Grinch, or that one other guy who cares will do it! . . . However, one of the biggest reasons I don't try harder to photoshop pictures- is because I have to dig the internet for pictures of cock.


No thanks, dude. Plus, like you said, who wants to go searching for dick pics, even though considering all the crap she dished out to all of us for years it would be perfect karma displaying a naked Libby taking one dick up the ass with another in her big mouth.
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:43 am

mike wrote:I guess Libby is fine with having pictures of her taking cock.


TheGrinch wrote:Considering all the crap she dished out to all of us for years it would be perfect karma displaying a naked Libby taking one dick up the ass with another in her big mouth.


Captain Jack wrote:Do keep that mouth of yours open wide, Ms. Marr. You'll be given the lads a jobby soon enough now.


If you jerks are going to totally humiliate me like that, then please do so and get it over with. It's cruel making me anticipate each day in dreadful apprehension knowing that in the end you will all make it appear that I'm nothing but a slut. I'd rather that everyone degrade me now, gloat about my shame and be done with it.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Captain Jack » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:40 am

Libby Marr wrote:If you jerks are going to totally humiliate me like that, then please do so and get it over with. It's cruel making me anticipate each day in dreadful apprehension knowing that in the end you will all make it appear that I'm nothing but a slut. I'd rather that everyone degrade me now, gloat about my shame and be done with it.


Can't make such a nice lass suffer, can we now? Your wish has been granted.
Captain Jack
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:13 am

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Alicia Cooke wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional. And Ashley later felt as embarrassed about it as I did. But our friendship is far to close to worry about the awkwardness of the situation.


Libby! Keeping such an important revelation from both me and Ellie all this time we've known you? Tsk. Tsk.

But that's OK. I'm just glad that our friendships are also close enough, too, so that you won't have to worry about the "awkwardness of the situation" the next time you visit.


For those that don't know, Alicia and Ellie are good friends.

This is just some good-natured teasing from her.
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Dee_Dee_Randle » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:49 am

mike wrote:One more thing, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, one of the biggest reasons I don't try harder to photoshop pictures- is because I have to dig the internet for pictures of cock.


Nor was my sister implying that there is, nor was I by quoting her.

Why so defensive, Mike?

Becky said maybe it's because dick pictures probably remind you of your own insufficiencies in that department.

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
User avatar
Dee_Dee_Randle
Site Admin
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am
Location: Midwest, U.S.

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:24 am

Libby Marr wrote:I continued with a series of long, loud moans - as my butt hole received the pounding of its life while I felt hands grasping my boobs.

Then, first one voice, then another, then a chorus in the room began chanting, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!", over and over again as with pounding into me in nearly rhythmic harmony with the chant.

Then I felt my head lifted up and back by my hair, with a girl's voice commanding, "Say it, bitch."

So I did: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" just before my head was shoved back down in between Ashley's legs.

Then, while the chant continued, about a minute or so later, with my moans filling the air in the room along with hoots and whistles, the penis inside me came in a torrential explosion. Not even my boyfriends had ever entered, much less ejaculated, into me in that fashion.

The room erupted into laughter and cheering.

Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional. And Ashley later felt as embarrassed about it as I did. But our friendship is far to close to worry about the awkwardness of the situation.

Meanwhile, I was still being pounded from behind. And then I felt the wet dick exit me and quickly slip into my pussy.

I was being thrust and rammed into like a jackhammer into concrete - my continuously gaping wide open and moaning mouth and my tongue having no choice but to smother itself all over Ashley's wet pussy.

Once again, the chant started: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

I then felt fingers grabbing, twisting and pulling on my nipples with the command, "Sing it, bitch!"

"Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" I said before I resumed licking Ashley's wet pussy.

"Louder!" a voice demanded.

So, I screamed out, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

"That's better," a different voice said to giggles and snickers.

Then, after several minutes, another big burst ejaculated into me as I moaned from both the riveting pulsation inside me and the undeniable feeling of pleasure I thought I was feeling.

Another outburst of laughing and cheers filled the room.

Then I heard the bathroom door open and close, with Austin speaking in an above-than-normal tone of voice, "Hey, man. Chill. I told you. She's OUR slut."

I was still down between Ashley legs with my lips and - with my gaping wide open mouth from hearing this - all over her wet vulva.

After the penis suddenly exited me, I was too ashamed to look up, instead preferring to keep my head where it was. Ashley was still unaware what was happening and shouted out, "Wow, Lib. I never realized that you wanted..."

A minute or so later, I finally popped my head up, looked around the room with everyone snickering and managed to shout out, "O.K. Who just fucked me in the ass?"

Ashley's mouth gasped open as most people in the room laughed.

When no one answered, I re-positioned myself on the bed to basically face most people in the room. Sitting on my legs with my knees bent, I leaned back with my legs spread, my hands outstretched in a shrug-like way and blurted out, hoping to get a truthful response, "Hey, what if I want more? A slut has to know, right?"

That got more laughter from most of the room.

A few moments later, Austin spoke up and said, "Oh, it was just, um, Nicholas. Yeah, it was Nicholas."

Then Austin seemed to search for the right phrase, adding "You see, he didn't think you'd mind, you being a slut and all."

Glancing over at Nicholas, I saw him kind of sheepishly standing off to the side.

Then one of the girls in the room said, "Yeah, it was him."

But I heard plenty of giggles and snickers and was too ashamed to press the issue and willed myself to accept what I was being told even though when Ashley and I discussed it later we had very strong doubts. Also, it was right after that when the friends of the boys' friends all left.

Then, a nervous and sweating Austin said, stammering over his words, "Let's give the two sluts a break. The night is still young."


Libby, I think you need to be a little more candid about this and provide more info. Assuming you might initially refuse, I hope I can count on Bad Girl Spanker to instruct you to be forthcumming about all this?

If at that moment it wasn't Austin fucking both your asshole and then your pussy and, as you indicated, apparently neither did Nicholas, then who was it you were having sex with while sucking up Ashley's juices?
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Ashley Randle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 pm

TheGrinch wrote:
Libby Marr wrote:I continued with a series of long, loud moans - as my butt hole received the pounding of its life while I felt hands grasping my boobs.

Then, first one voice, then another, then a chorus in the room began chanting, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!", over and over again as with pounding into me in nearly rhythmic harmony with the chant.

Then I felt my head lifted up and back by my hair, with a girl's voice commanding, "Say it, bitch."

So I did: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" just before my head was shoved back down in between Ashley's legs.

Then, while the chant continued, about a minute or so later, with my moans filling the air in the room along with hoots and whistles, the penis inside me came in a torrential explosion. Not even my boyfriends had ever entered, much less ejaculated, into me in that fashion.

The room erupted into laughter and cheering.

Ashley was at this point unaware of what was happening to me, as she was being kissed by one boy while her boobs were being fondled by others. She was no longer holding my head down between her legs; the person on top of me was doing that. But in any case the eroticism was too much for her and she orgasmed. Given where my mouth was and with me moaning and gaping in shock, well... I think you get the idea what happened. It was purely unintentional. And Ashley later felt as embarrassed about it as I did. But our friendship is far to close to worry about the awkwardness of the situation.

Meanwhile, I was still being pounded from behind. And then I felt the wet dick exit me and quickly slip into my pussy.

I was being thrust and rammed into like a jackhammer into concrete - my continuously gaping wide open and moaning mouth and my tongue having no choice but to smother itself all over Ashley's wet pussy.

Once again, the chant started: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

I then felt fingers grabbing, twisting and pulling on my nipples with the command, "Sing it, bitch!"

"Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!" I said before I resumed licking Ashley's wet pussy.

"Louder!" a voice demanded.

So, I screamed out, "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

"That's better," a different voice said to giggles and snickers as my tongue went back to work.

Then, after several minutes, another big burst ejaculated into me as I moaned from both the riveting pulsation inside me and the undeniable feeling of pleasure I thought I was feeling.

Another outburst of laughing and cheers filled the room.

Then I heard the bathroom door open and close, with Austin speaking in an above-than-normal tone of voice, "Hey, man. Chill. I told you. She's OUR slut."

I was still down between Ashley legs with my lips and - with my gaping wide open mouth from hearing this - all over her wet vulva.

After the penis suddenly exited me, I was too ashamed to look up, instead preferring to keep my head where it was. Ashley was still unaware what was happening and shouted out, "Wow, Lib. I never realized that you wanted..."

A minute or so later, I finally popped my head up, looked around the room with everyone snickering and managed to shout out, "O.K. Who just fucked me in the ass?"

Ashley's mouth gasped open as most people in the room laughed.

When no one answered, I re-positioned myself on the bed to basically face most people in the room. Sitting on my legs with my knees bent, I leaned back with my legs spread, my hands outstretched in a shrug-like way and blurted out, hoping to get a truthful response, "Hey, what if I want more? A slut has to know, right?"

That got more laughter from most of the room.

A few moments later, Austin spoke up and said, "Oh, it was just, um, Nicholas. Yeah, it was Nicholas."

Then Austin seemed to search for the right phrase, adding "You see, he didn't think you'd mind, you being a slut and all."

Glancing over at Nicholas, I saw him kind of sheepishly standing off to the side.

Then one of the girls in the room said, "Yeah, it was him."

But I heard plenty of giggles and snickers and was too ashamed to press the issue and willed myself to accept what I was being told even though when Ashley and I discussed it later we had very strong doubts. Also, it was right after that when the friends of the boys' friends all left.

Then, a nervous and sweating Austin said, stammering over his words, "Let's give the two sluts a break. The night is still young."


Libby, I think you need to be a little more candid about this and provide more info. Assuming you might initially refuse, I hope I can count on Bad Girl Spanker to instruct you to be forthcumming about all this?

If at that moment it wasn't Austin fucking both your asshole and then your pussy and, as you indicated, apparently neither did Nicholas, then who was it you were having sex with while sucking up Ashley's juices?


Grinch! That really isn't important. What the hell difference does it make?

Of course Libby will answer this question if Bad Girl Spanker tells her that she must answer it. She knows she made a commitment to abide by Bad Girl Spanker's judgment when involving questions she'd rather not answer. You don't need to point that out.

I'm just saying can't the embarrassment Libby would suffer be used as an excuse to not have to answer this?
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
User avatar
Ashley Randle
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: Midwestern United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:11 am

Ashley Randle wrote:Grinch! That really isn't important. What the hell difference does it make?

Of course Libby will answer this question if Bad Girl Spanker tells her that she must answer it. She knows she made a commitment to abide by Bad Girl Spanker's judgment when involving questions she'd rather not answer. You don't need to point that out.

I'm just saying can't the embarrassment Libby would suffer be used as an excuse to not have to answer this?


So far, Bad Girl Spanker has generally advocated openness on the part of Libby.

If Libby doesn't want to answer this question (really, Ashley, how much more embarrassment could this be considering what Libby has already admitted to about her Sexual Olympics that night?), then she should have to address Bad Girl Spanker directly and plead her case to him.

By the way, Ashley. Were you pleased on Libby's tongue job on you? Did she get you all cleaned up and dry between the legs? Did she only lick up your wet pussy lips or did she engage with some tongue-on-clit action too?
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

TheGrinch wrote:If Libby doesn't want to answer this question (really, Ashley, how much more embarrassment could this be considering what Libby has already admitted to about her Sexual Olympics that night?), then she should have to address Bad Girl Spanker directly and plead her case to him.

By the way, Ashley. Were you pleased on Libby's tongue job on you? Did she get you all cleaned up and dry between the legs? Did she only lick up your wet pussy lips or did she engage with some tongue-on-clit action too?


First of all, Ashley doesn't have to answer any questions.

If Bad Girl Spanker says I have to answer the question you asked me or if he says I first have to plead my case to him before he even decides whether I have to answer that question, then I will.

But I think (OK, hope) he might be on a mountain climbing expedition in the Himalayas, hunting down the abominable snowman.

Of course if and when Bad Girl Spanker commands me, I'll comply.

But until then, Grinch? "Fuck you!"
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Actually it was an abominable snowwoman. She did melt after a while.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Ashley Randle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 am

TheGrinch wrote:By the way, Ashley. Were you pleased on Libby's tongue job on you? Did she get you all cleaned up and dry between the legs? Did she only lick up your wet pussy lips or did she engage with some tongue-on-clit action too?


Hi'ya, Grinch. Jealous you weren't in Libby's place that night?
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
User avatar
Ashley Randle
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: Midwestern United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:11 am

Ashley Randle wrote:Hi'ya, Grinch. Jealous you weren't in Libby's place that night?


You're working hard at changing the subject, Ashley. Makes you wonder why?

Again, I simply asked Libby:

TheGrinch wrote:If at that moment it wasn't Austin fucking both your asshole and then your pussy and, as you indicated, apparently neither did Nicholas, then who was it you were having sex with while sucking up Ashley's juices?


Libby promised she'd explain all her actions, but only Bad Girl Spanker can hold her to keeping her promise.

I'd point out, Bad Girl Spanker, that you required Libby to answer far less relevant questions than who else she had sex with that night.

She even participated with others in the room encouraging the boy to: "Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut! Fuck the slut!"

Libby made it clear that the two teenage boys from her former high school were not boys that she and Belinda coached at summer camp. Fair enough.

But then we found out there was a third boy she had sex with on the same night. Perhaps that boy was one who went to camp? Perhaps not.

But Bad Girl Spanker. Don't you think that leaves enough doubt, especially given her refusal to respond, to require Libby to answer the question I posed? You yourself thought it important enough to ask her if she had coached Austin and Nicholas given she had sex with both of them.

TheGrinch wrote:If at that moment it wasn't Austin fucking both your asshole and then your pussy and, as you indicated, apparently neither did Nicholas, then who was it you were having sex with while sucking up Ashley's juices?
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:23 pm

TheGrinch wrote:But then we found out there was a third boy she had sex with on the same night. Perhaps that boy was one who went to camp? Perhaps not.

But Bad Girl Spanker. Don't you think that leaves enough doubt, especially given her refusal to respond, to require Libby to answer the question I posed? You yourself thought it important enough to ask her if she had coached Austin and Nicholas given she had sex with both of them.


It's fair to ask if the third boy had been to camp or been coached by Libby.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
User avatar
Bad_Girl_Spanker
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 am
Location: Spanksylvania

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
TheGrinch wrote:But then we found out there was a third boy she had sex with on the same night. Perhaps that boy was one who went to camp? Perhaps not.

But Bad Girl Spanker. Don't you think that leaves enough doubt, especially given her refusal to respond, to require Libby to answer the question I posed? You yourself thought it important enough to ask her if she had coached Austin and Nicholas given she had sex with both of them.


It's fair to ask if the third boy had been to camp or been coached by Libby.


This is beyond embarrassing.

I don't know quite how to answer that except to say that I'm almost certain that the third boy had not attended the camp Belinda and I coached at. The people there were friends of Austin and Nicholas, as well as friends of their friends.

I suppose it's possible. I can't 100% rule it out. But I think if that was the case I would have eventually heard about it. Not to mention have gotten in huge trouble.

The thing is... :oops:

... I just don't really know who, you know....
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby TheGrinch » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
TheGrinch wrote:But then we found out there was a third boy she had sex with on the same night. Perhaps that boy was one who went to camp? Perhaps not.

But Bad Girl Spanker. Don't you think that leaves enough doubt, especially given her refusal to respond, to require Libby to answer the question I posed? You yourself thought it important enough to ask her if she had coached Austin and Nicholas given she had sex with both of them.



It's fair to ask if the third boy had been to camp or been coached by Libby.

Libby Marr wrote:The thing is... :oops:

... I just don't really know who, you know....


Libby, you mean to tell us that not only did you have sex with another boy the same night you had sex with both Austin and Nicholas, that you don't even know who the third boy was who you encouraged to fuck you in both your ass and pussy by referring to yourself as a "slut" and saying "Fuck the slut" and that for all you know that third boy might even have been underage?
User avatar
TheGrinch
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 am
Location: Mount Crumpit

Re: Libby Marr's Sexual Romp with Two Barely Legal Teenage B

Postby Libby Marr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:05 pm

TheGrinch wrote:But then we found out there was a third boy she had sex with on the same night. Perhaps that boy was one who went to camp? Perhaps not.

But Bad Girl Spanker. Don't you think that leaves enough doubt, especially given her refusal to respond, to require Libby to answer the question I posed? You yourself thought it important enough to ask her if she had coached Austin and Nicholas given she had sex with both of them.


Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:It's fair to ask if the third boy had been to camp or been coached by Libby.


Hi, Bad Girl Spanker,

I think it's important for me to stress this. Belinda and I coach 8-14 year olds. There was no one that Ashley or I saw there that night who was that young. True, Bel and I had already been coaching the prior three summers up to that point and some of the older boys we had previously coached would have then been in high school by then, though no longer being coached by us. But I feel fairly confident that I would have recognized any boy I had previously coached at camp (although I can't honestly say I saw everyone who was in and out of our room that night). Basically, all the high school age kids who showed up were friends of Austin and Nicholas or friends of their friends. But also I have to admit that I never saw the face of the boy who screwed me from behind.

Libby Marr wrote:The thing is... :oops:

... I just don't really know who, you know....


TheGrinch wrote:Libby, you mean to tell us that not only did you have sex with another boy the same night you had sex with both Austin and Nicholas, that you don't even know who the third boy was who you encouraged to fuck you in both your ass and pussy by referring to yourself as a "slut" and saying "Fuck the slut" and that for all you know that third boy might even have been underage?


It was my understanding, at least in my head, that I was encouraging either Austin or Nicholas to fuck me again in front of everyone when I referred to myself as a "slut" and said along with everyone, "Fuck the slut." Even as my butthole and then my pussy were both being penetrated and ejaculated into, I still thought it was either Austin or Nicholas with whom I was having sex. It was only after the fact that I realized that wasn't the case and I was never told or discovered who it was fucking me. So as humiliating and shameful as it is for me to admit this, Grinch's statement above that for all I know that third boy having sex with me might even have been underage is unfortunately accurate. :oops:
''Cubs win!"
User avatar
Libby Marr
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Midwest, United States

PreviousNext

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron