Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

Postby Archived Posts » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Unfortunately to Becky Romero's shame and her further (unjustly) sullied reputation, boys at her cousin Megan's high school leaked information of a sexually humiliating incident that occurred last year.

Although Becky would have been within her legal rights to file criminal charges against those who took advantage of her, her forgiving nature and apologies from the boys involved and their parents (and obviously her conclusion that she would be publicly humiliated with nothing to gain in the end by the boys ultimately being lightly punished) led her to accept their explanation that what they did to her was based on a complete misunderstanding and their own misconception as to why they encountered Becky totally naked and showering in the boys' locker room.

Although it is recognized that others will draw their own conclusions as to the boys' actions, Becky agreed to all parties involved that she would not characterize the boys' action as having "raped" her, only that two of the boys performed "unwelcomed sexual penetration of her", and that they and several other boys had only "sexually humiliated her" purely as the result of "a misconception not of her doing but which she fully and unequivocally forgives."

Becky also stated at the time that she recognizes that the boys who sexually humiliated her have no control over what their schoolmates or others might say about the incident. The boys who videotaped her sexual penetration apologized and acknowledged they did so without her consent and Becky thereafter agreed she would not pursue any voyeurism or other charges against them provided that each person they shared the videos with are told she did not consent to being filmed.

For clarity, to both clear the boys of any charge by her of sexual misconduct and to help her begin to put the incident behind her, Becky subsequent signed a written acknowledgement the next day in the presence of two of the boys' parents and the assistant principal, stating that she would not dispute the boys' claim that she gave "consent" to their acts of "sexual penetration."

Posts below as noted pre-October 1, 2015 were initially made by posters to the Depantsing Queens Guestbook.

(As Ashley Randle noted in her post on July 6, 2015, she went back and did a strikethrough of any portions of posts by boys at Megan's school who embellished Becky's shame and sexual humiliation, particularly concerning her embarrassment and exposure while meeting with the boys' parents later that afternoon.)
KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Re: Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Roo

Postby Archived Posts » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Image Posted by Kenny on 26 Dec 14 12:41pm

This message is for Becky. I'm Megan's friend, Kenny, from her high school. Just wanted to say sorry you were embarrassed that I saw you get spanked by Megan's mom on this past Halloween.

I told Megan I'm really sorry she also got her bare butt spanked just like you did too but still wanted to say sorry to you and she said I should just post something here and acknowledge the things I did and said that were wrong. I know I should have excused myself and went home but when Megan's mom said you were going to get a bare bottom spanking and she started undressing you, I couldn't move. You know, I'm just 16 and here's this hot woman who is being scolded like she's a little kid and having her clothes all taken off. I was just like wow. OK sure I've seen pics on the net and stuff but never in person before. I'll never forget that look on your blushing face when Megan's mom turned you around to face everyone and then she slowly pulled down your panties and I started seeing your bush inch by inch. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. And then seeing Megan spanked after you, too. You could probably tell I felt embarrassed for her when her mom said, "Kenny, you can sit right here and watch. Megan knows if she needs to be disciplined, it doesn't matter who is here." But I didn't feel embarrassed at all for you, not at all, even though I should have.

So I'm sorry about the cracks I made when her mom took off your bra, first about your nipples looking hard, and the other thing I said when she then started spanking you first standing up and then over her knee. Yeah sure I know her younger stepbrothers were going laugh at your boobs bouncing around each time your bare butt got a swat whether I had made that joke about them bouncing but still it wasn't polite so I'm sorry about that.

And the gardening joke I made was just really mean. Like Megan said it isn't anyone business that you don't like to shave your bush.

I know you got to be really embarrassed a bunch of boys saw you totally naked and stuff, even though I know Megan's brothers and stepbrothers saw you naked and spanked before. And I'm really sorry I was trying to encourage her stepbrother Chris and his visiting 10 year old and 13 year old stepbrothers to spank your bare butt while you and Megan were doing your corner time in the nude. I just thought it was so funny how you were crying like a baby after your spanking and that you couldn't stop hopping on your feet because it hurt so much and all that did was make your boobs bounce around all the more.

I know you're probably not wanting to forgive me or anything. But I really like Megan and she's right. I owe you an apology and I'm sorry it took two months. I wanted to say all this in person to you but Megan said you'd be really embarrassed to face me so I'm hoping by saying it here you'll read it and not feel so embarrassed anytime you might see me when you're visiting Megan and her family.

Image Posted by Megan M on 27 Dec 14 07:45am

uh, dee dee. when i told kenny he should write becky an apology through the website i was kind of assuming it would be private like the old guestbook you had to preview messages from mallory and me. cuz i know becky probably doesn't want everyone to know she still gets spanked by my mom when visiting us. i guess it's kind of too late now. give matt hugs.

Image Posted by Dee Dee Randle on 27 Dec 14 04:52pm

Hi, Megan. Oooops! When I saw Kenny's message that you had asked he post an apology to Becky and spell out in detail the things he should feel ashamed for saying to Becky when the two of you got spanked by your mom, I assumed you wanted his message public - even though I said to myself Becky's probably not going to like this. I was deferring to your judgment (mistaken on my behalf), thinking that you knowing anyone could read you got spanked too that you must have thought Becky's embarrassment being public was okay as well because I know Becky wouldn't ask to spare herself the embarrassment of this being noted publicly if your spanking was. I should have asked first but like you said, cat's out of the bag.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 28 Dec 14 10:42pm

Ditzy Dee Dee fucks up again. I remember how she fucked up arguing with Bad Girl Spanker and Belinda paid the price of everyone seeing her bits? Now we know Becky is still being spanked on her bare ass like a little girl. Still it's good to see Becky is still being disciplined. At this point in her life it must be assumed Becky feels she needs to be too. Otherwise why did she agreed her aunt could spank her as needed? Kenny, no need to apologize to Becky. You're not the only teenage boy who has gotten to see her tits bouncing around without constraints while her bare ass got what was coming to her. How did Megan handle her spanking? Did she cry like a little girl like Becky did or did she at least take it like a maturing young woman?

Image Posted by LMAO on 29 Dec 14 02:56am

Megan, your momma spanks you naked in front of your four brothers? LMAO. Cant wait to see your face after the break once everyone hears about this. Trust me, everyone will hear about it.

Is your cuz the same hot chick who was car pooling you that day last April when you were in detention and she was looking for you and she ended up falling face first into that big mud puddle last April? Coach directed her to the 'vacant' showers knowing the boys track team was about to start arriving for practice any minute. Rumors afterwards was that he figured she was their reward for a successful season.

Image Posted by Megan M on 29 Dec 14 05:18am

omg no! you can't let everyone at school know i'm still spanked! you just can't! i don't know where to begin to say how embarrassing that would be! i don't even know who you are so i asked dee dee to not censor your messages so i could at least respond and beg you not to say anything. please? can't we talk about this? and please leave my cousin becky out of this. she'd rather just forget about that afternoon.

Image Posted by LMAO on 30 Dec 14 01:55am

Of course I can let everyone know you get your momma spanks you naked in front of your brothers, Megan. And you know what? You can beg all you want but you can't stop me. Already made copies of those posts so don't bother trying to get them deleted. Not doing anything put repeating what you already admitted.

As for your cuz Becky, what she'd expect was going to happen? She was naked and showering in a boys locker room with no clothes of hers in sight. No surprise the guys thought she was waiting for them and wanted it.

Image Posted by Andrei on 30 Dec 14 10:01am

Happy New Year! I haven't posted anything on the guestbook for a while, as I've just got out of prison. It would be a good idea to delete everything Megan posted here about spanking, anyway. There's a big difference between seeing something on a website, and reading a printout which could have been written by anyone. I know..

Image Posted by The Grinch on 30 Dec 14 12:16pm

Hey, LMAO dude. Not that some of us don't appreciate the info, particularly on Becky, but a bit of advice. If you want to make life miserable for Megan that's your business. Embarrass her, tell all her friends and enemies at school she gets spanked bare assed at home. That's up to you. She has been for some time now by the way. At least the past several years. Her older sister too.

But if you want to get into trouble, just blackmail her. Then you can bunk up with Andrei. (WTF, dude? What happened? Knock up some Palestinian chick?)

Be satisfied to just have some fun. Either humiliate her or not. Just don't even hint that she can make a deal for your silence.

Ok, now what's all this about Becky? "No surprise the guys thought she was waiting for them and wanted" what exactly?

Image Posted by LMAO on 31 Dec 14 02:37am

Relax dude. I'm not into blackmailing chicks. Though there's more than a few guys in Megan's class who'd like to see her down on her knees doing major sucking if it was them not me who found out about her getting spanked. She's not exactly the most pleasant chick at school. Wouldn't go as far as saying she's a total bitch, but she doesn't exactly make it easy for guys to like her.

Thanks for telling me she's been spanked for years. That makes it all the more funny. Her sister too? No kidding? Now that's one flat chick. Like Kate Moss as a teen or a runway chick.

About Becky. The story was that the track coach the day before told the team they had a great year so there would be something special for them in the locker room for them the next day after practice. (Turned out it was pizza but the delivery guy brought them to the wrong school).

Next day comes along and WTF? The group of teenage boys walks into their locker room to undress and shower and change clothes after practice and they find a hot naked chick showering? Bending over, rubbing at her legs?

You don't think they thought she was to be theirs for the taking? A couple of the boys told campus security later they thought the coach simply hired a prostitute for them.

Image Posted by Kenny on 31 Dec 14 07:27am

Now I really feel bad. Finding out that Becky was the girl those guys did that too. Megan told me everything what happened and I'm really sorry. I'm not friends with any of those guys especially the two who got suspended and never saw the cell phone video they took of her and Megan never said anything thing because she said Becky felt really ashamed and stuff. To the guy bothering Megan why can't you just leave her alone? If you had any balls you'd meet me after school and we'd settle things.

Image Posted by Ellie-F on 02 Jan 15 01:03am

Megan, have you talked to Dee Dee? I doubt Becky wants everyone to know what happened to her. That she still gets occasionally spanked she probably doesn't care so much that everyone will know. But what happened at your school that day. That's just awful. She didn't even tell us and I when I read this I found out the details from one of our mutual friends. I know Dee Dee and Ashley are on vacation but talk to them when she gets back. Becky, can't you delete those messages? I left you voice mail message. Call me or Alicia.

Image Posted by LMAO on 02 Jan 15 05:42am

Kenny, big talk for a guy who got his butt kicked by that girl in 9th grade. I got nothing against Megan. Just think it's funny as shit that she gets her bare ass spanked at home in front of her four brothers.

As for her cuz, she probably wanted it anyway. I heard the guys said she wasn't all that upset about it. Talk was she more pissed that one of the boys said she was a tease and tried to blame her when she told campus security she wanted to call the cops. All that no no no crap, but she wasn't doing much resisting, he said.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 02 Jan 15 10:50am

Never thought I see myself type these words, but: I agree with Ellie.

Megan, if you're moderating this guestbook on behalf of Dee Dee until she returns, I don't think you should allow anymore discussion of the facts about Becky apparently being raped.

Image Posted by Andrei on 4 Jan 15 07:02am

It's not really funny that Megan gets spanked in front of her brothers. She didn't choose to be treated that way, and she doesn't deserve it. It's just her bad luck, really. It's not her fault her mom is so strict with her. It could have happened to any one of us, actually. We don't choose our parents. I hope that damned coach is not still working at your school, Megan. He is not fit to be around kids.

Image Posted by LMAO on 08 Jan 15 08:59pm

Hey man. Our school coach didn't do anything wrong. He tried to help the chick. The boys on the track team just assumed she was a gift for them. They find a hot naked chick showering in the boys' locker room right when they're go in and undressing themselves? What's a bunch of teenage boys supposed to think? It was said she even told investigators later that she accepted that the boys were telling the truth after that they really thought she was in there "for their pleasure." And that it wasn't until a female student arrived some 20-30 minutes later with a short robe for her (the coach had asked the student to do that after directing Becky to the showers but all this happened after school so he didn't find a female student right away) that the boys freaked out after doing her and realized that she had been telling them the truth all along about falling in the mud.

Image Posted by Paige on 23 Jan 15 06:04am

I'm really angry at some of the comments here. Just because a rape victim is angry afterwards at having being raped doesn't mean she wasn't upset. Nor does not physically resisting mean she "probably wanted it."

"No" means "no."

From what I've read here, the woman explained why she was naked and showering in the boys locker room. The boys should have averted their eyes and gave her some privacy. If they didn't like her being in their locker room, they had the choice to go call a teacher, right?

As for the girl who is spanked, I agree with the person who said it isn't her fault that she is stripped naked and spanked by her mom, nor is it funny. She must be horribly embarrassed, especially knowing boys at her school have found out.

Image Posted by Festus on 29 Jan 15 08:10pm

What happened when the boys went in to shower with Becky in the locker room? She has been caught naked showering before so maybe she was nonchalant about it. Did she ask them to scrub her back and then things got a little too hot?

As for Megan, do your stepbrothers still participate in the spankings and hold your legs open while you get spanked in diaper position?

Image Posted by LMAO on 30 Jan 15 04:57am

Paige, if the chick was really all that distressed about it then why after all the bitching and moaning (there was lots of moaning, I am told) did she accept the boys' apologies in the end and said she believed them when they said they only did her because they honestly thought she was theirs for the taking?

Talk was she claimed later that she only stayed there naked and continued to shower in front of the boys because they caught her naked and images of her nude body couldn't be erased from their minds and that leaving would have meant walking across the high school campus stark naked. She said she tried to leave once, but that a couple of the boys blocked her way out.

She also said they promised they'd get her something to wear if she jiggled her tits and ass at them (which she later admitted to all the boys' parents that she did but had only agreed to do so only in the hope they'd get her a towel or something else to wear so she could leave). The boys said she didn't appear to be in much of a hurry after her little naked dance shower show for them, didn't get her anything to wear and after that she even re-soaped herself while they watched. She said she just wanted to make sure she was nice and clean and there wasn't much she could do anyway except grin and bear it until, she said she hoped, that someone would show up with something for her to put on.

A couple of the boys said that when she didn't run out, even after some of them undressed, joined her in the shower and groped her (they admitted she verbally protested at the boob and ass grabbing but they said they thought she was just being a tease since she didn't physically resist and only yelled "stop that! once or twice), it only reinforced their belief she actually "wanted it."

Talk is then one boy said "kiss my dick and you can leave, " so she did. She said that, yes, she kissed his dick but then they still stood in front of her and wouldn't let her pass until she kissed each of their dicks and even sucked two of them.

After that, was it any wonder they thought a few meek "no's" really meant "yes, yes, yes" as one boy pounded up into her asshole? Then they thought it would be cool for the school nerd and rookie on the track team to lose his virginity. Heard that he came like a firehose in her pussy.

Then the female student that the coach sent off to find the chick some clothes arrived with a short robe. The robe didn't even cover the chick's bottom half and she walked out with the girl and walked across the whole campus like that basically half-naked. Then she went straight to campus cops and school administrators to bitch about what had happened.

She stayed half-dressed like that even after the boys' parents came to the school not caring she was exposed. She humiliated the boys by making them stand there in front of everyone and in detail say what happened or she wanted to call the police. The parents were pleading with her on behalf of their crying boys. In a nutshell she said she wouldn't press charges but only if the boys admitted what they did and publicly apologized to her and if the school made them do some sort of community service. Talk was she was pissed they'd otherwise just get a slap on the wrist, or what she'd consider as such, and she wanted to publicly shame them instead. But the boys and their parents were happy since it kept the boys from being formally charged.

The boys didn't believe her story about falling in the mud because she couldn't tell them the name of the coach who directed her to the showers and because her muddy clothes were no where around. Turned out she had tossed them in a trash can just outside the locker room and a custodian emptied out the trash just moments later but before the boys arrived.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 30 Jan 15 01:00pm

Holy shit! Becky got fucked in the pussy, ass - and they made her suck cock too? Wow!

Wait a minute. This was last April? About when the girls' old message board stopped updating? Guess more important things to attend. Makes more sense now.

Sucks for Becky. No pun intended. Getting her pussy stuffed by the school nerd must have really been a huge hit to her ego. To be a Depantsing Queen and end up the school nerd's bitch.

Image Posted by Festus on 31 Jan 15 02:30am

That was one hot shower! When I was in my teens I went to the bathroom at the local mall. As I was taking care of business at a urinal a woman in her 20's came out of one of the stalls and walked up to the sink (right next to the urinal). She looked down at my privates as I was peeing and gave me a wink then walked out. To this day I have no idea why she was in the Men's Room since the Ladies room had no line and was not out of order. I think that Becky would do something like that. I'm guessing that the Women's Locker Room was not out of order.

Image Posted by LMAO on 31 Jan 15 08:27am

Know what you mean Festus. Some chicks are like that. Maybe it's like a power trip for them? They know you're not going to complain because if you do you'd look like a fool. People say you've got to man up and let them look if they want. But if a dude walks into the chicks' bathroom to use to crapper it's "get the fuck out of here asshole."

More I'm reading about the chicks here they seem like that chick who checked you out, confident, arrogant and sassy you know? Megan's a bit like that, always calling guys who hit on her losers and making fun of some guys for no reason at all. Couple months ago she told one shy 9th grader who forgot to zip up after using the bathroom one morning that he'd better zip up his pants or a bird might think what was showing in the opening is its breakfast. She said that to him in front of a bunch of girls from the kid's class, so imagine how humiliated he was being told his dick was small like a worm in front of a bunch of girls from his class.

Except now that everyone knows Megan gets spanked, when she swears or tells a guy to fuck himself after he gives her a pat on the ass, guys make her apologize saying if she doesn't they're going to tell her mom.

So all this week guys were patting her ass every chance they got, knowing she's too afraid to yell at them. Then one moron took it too far though. Decided he wanted to pet not her jeans but her bared ass after sharking her. But the dude got caught by a teacher.

As for the chick in the shower, they were doing re-piping that week and since the girls sports teams didn't have anything scheduled for a few days, their showers and lockers were closed off. That's why the coach told her to use the nearby boys' showers.

Grinch, about her being done by the school nerd. Some guys were saying around school that's what maybe pissed her off more than anything else because they told her he was the school nerd. Now even though some of the girls don't like him because everyone knows what he did, lots of kids are in awe, that he was the one who pussy banged the chick.

Just saying again that not saying it was right they what they did, but if she was willing to accept the apologies from the boys and their parents, no one else should be bitching about it.

Image Posted by Festus on 31 Jan 15 02:46pm

The boys told Becky he was the school nerd as he was banging her! I am imagining Becky laying on the locker room bench next to the showers with boys holding her arms and legs while the nerd fucks her pussy. Then one tells her that this is the school nerd. That extra bit of humiliating information probably sent Becky into a climax! No wonder he blew his load like a fire hose!

Image Posted by The Grinch on 02 Feb 15 01:43am

Interesting stuff about Megan. Wonder who influenced her to make fun of boys with small penises? Funny how she got depantsed after that though. Not sure why you think the guy took it too far. Kind of served her right, don't you think? Would have been even better if she got spanked on her bare ass for making fun of the boy.

Festus, I think you're right. The boys telling Becky she was getting screwed by a nerd must have been the most humiliating aspect of it all for her.

Although visualizing Becky all wet and naked and on her knees kissing how many dicks and sucking off a few of them? That sure has its appeal too. Especially since if I'm understanding it correctly that it looks they didn't really force her to do that. She just did so to end her little shower show for the boys?

Sounds just like Becky to parade herself in front of everyone half naked bitching about what the boys did to her. You'd think she'd have some self dignity to cover herself.

Then again, she was totally pissed and when this bitch is bitchy, look out. That's just the way she and her fellow Depantsing Queens are. They'd stay exposed with no self respect just to prove a point.

On the other hand, I have to say I'm a little surprised Becky didn't press charges against them. From things she's said in the past if she'd have her way, you'd think she'd want to castrate them all. But if an apology satisfied her, who are we to argue?

Image Posted by Megan M on 02 Feb 15 05:36am

you don't know anything!! your just happy i got humiliated becuz I'm becky's cousin.

i didnt do anything wrong. i was merely making an observation. but becuz of that, that little turd's friend pulled not just my pants down but my panties down with them in front of a bunch of boys and then slipped a bike chain lock on them between my legs so i couldn't pull them up and had to take them off completely and re-dress myself standing there in front of everyone laughing and trying to take pics of me.

he's the one who was wrong, not me! what would serve him right is to get spanked on his bare butt in front of the whole school. see how he likes everyone seeing his genital area and everyone laughing at him!

the second time he did it one of our teacher's caught him and he got a day's iss. big deal! becuz i have to face my math teacher each day knowing he saw everything!

his friends saw everything too. did they get punished? no. is that fair? no! they stood there laughing at me as i struggled trying to pull my pants and panties back up and then couldn't and had to take them off completely. i wish they could all get their bare butts spanked too. that would be fair so they'd feel embarrassed like i was.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 02 Feb 15 01:53pm

Relax Megan. I didn't say I was happy you've been humiliated at school. Just want to make sure I understand you correctly.

You're saying there's nothing wrong with simply "making an observation" about someone's physical attributes (in that boy's case, the lack there of apparently).

But those who depants the observer because of the comments should be spanked on their bare ass in front of the whole school. Is that correct?

And you wish your school would discipline the boy who depantsed you and his friends who laughed at you by spanking their bare asses in front of the whole school? Sounds a bit extreme, doesn't it?

How's your sister Mallory doing? Is she still spanked like you? Isn't she in college now? Are the two of you happy you get to see Becky quite often?

Image Posted by Megan M on 05 Feb 15 10:47pm

yeah damn right the they should get a bare butt spanking in front of the whole school. just cuz they don't like free speech that's their problem. yeah i wish the boy who depantsed me and all his stupid friends that stood there watching got punished with a bare butt spanking. it wouldn't erase my embarrassment but at least they'd be punished. so yeah i don't think it would be extreme for them to get punished that way.

how do you know mallory? oh maybe she posted on my cousin's old guest book. yeah she's in college. she's fine thanks. she still gets spanked just like me.

we're happy we get to see a lot of becky and so quite often. she's been down here a lot for work.

i know she doesn't like getting spanked because its so embarrassing for her with my brothers being around. on the other hand mallory and i at least have company when we're doing corner time.

Image Posted by Festus on 06 Feb 15 02:19pm

I can't believe Becky still visits Megan and Mallory after what her crazy aunt did to her. I guess she must really love those two to endure more sessions with Aunt Maureen and all her boy cousins. Does Aunt Maureen still make her strip naked in front of the boys?

Image Posted by Andrei on 09 Feb 15 10:38am

Hey, Lmao, the way guys in your school are treating Megan may seem like harmless fun to them, but it is not. In the future, they'll want to get married. How do you think their intended wives will feel, knowing they were guilty of sexual harassment in highschool? They are old enough to know what they're doing. In the future, they'll have kids. What do you think the guy's daughter will think, knowing her dad was involved in something like that? I'm sure she'll want to be proud of her father, but maybe she wont be able to be.. Don't think they'll never find out, a lot of the people at your school must know what's going on with Megan, maybe even all your year. Terrorizing Megan is no fun. It's not fair to take advantage of the fact that her mother spanks her when she never deserved it.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 09 Feb 15 11:15am

Hey Festus. I think Megan unwittingly answered your question with her comment, "we get to see a lot of becky."

Hi Megan. Please do say hello to Mallory. Yes she posted a few times. That's how we know of her, plus Becky has told us a lot about how you and your sister get discipline. Having those panties pulled down in front of your brothers. Mallory not being allowed to wear a bra because your mom doesn't think she needs to. But surely you do, Megan. You're not flat like your sister? So you get to keep your bra on even though your brothers get to see everything else.

Interesting how you think making comments about that boy's private parts doesn't warrant getting your pants pulled down in revenge. But you think the boys who exposed your cute butt should be stripped for your whole school to see.

I think that's really interesting because isn't that basically what your cousin Becky and her friends did? I remember them talking about something about a guy making comments about Belinda's flat chest. And Libby and Becky and Ashley or whoever was there, they pulled down the guy's pants and underwear in front of a bunch of girls in revenge.

Really no different that your situation. And by your own reasoning that meant your cousin Becky and her girlfriends should have been stripped naked for the whole school to see. Of course their nude pics ended up around the whole school so maybe they should stop whining about that and consider it a justified punishment - something even you basically said they deserved.

Hey Andrei. What about the boy Megan made fun of? You OK with that?

Image Posted by Festus on 14 Feb 15 05:20pm

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. From what I recall in the old guestbook, Mallory was flat up top but was well endowed with a perfect ass. Glad to hear the boys still get to see it in action. Since the boys have gotten older does Aunt Maureen delegate spanking duties to them? Her arms must be getting tired disciplining Megan, Mallory and Becky!

Image Posted by Andrei on 15 Feb 15 06:37am

Megan may not always be as considerate as she should be, but even so, she doesn't deserve to be touched against her will. The way some people are treating her is really bad, they are wrong.

Image Posted by Megan M on 22 Feb 15 02:46am

hello grinch. mallory says hello too. she doesn't really remember everyone here and said she doesn't know why you all do from just one or two posts she made a couple years ago but she said she's really kind of flattered she's remembered for that.

not to insult my sister, but yeah i have larger boobs than her. she just doesn't have much, you know? but mom doesn't care. my bra comes off too when i get spanked. it's really really embarrassing, especially when my brothers are studying with their friends, cuz they all see me naked. it's so unfair since none of my brothers get spanked. mallory's even more embarrassed than me cuz she's in college. and becky! we both feel bad for her because she older than us and still gets spanked and gets corner time naked just like us.

i read what you said about becky's girlfriends. i didn't really know that. i mean, i guess it's sort of kind of the same thing if the boys were just talking among themselves about belinda's breasts, and not trying to touch or grab them.

i dunno. i'll have to ask becky to tell us more about all what happened. i know she was really embarrassed when everyone at school saw the nude pics of her.

hello festus. no our brothers don't really spank mallory or i. just a couple times mom let my older brother spank us.

hello andrei. it's not that i think my mom is wrong spanking us. it's just really really embarrassing. i mean, i get it why i'm spanked. mallory understands too. but just wish it wasn't so often and that so many people have seen us naked and spanked by now. that's what's really embarrassing. having to face people knowing they've seen everything. but i also know if i listened more sometimes i wouldnt get spanked too.

Image Posted by Jake on 22 Feb 15 04:16am

Hey Megan. I heard that years ago when your younger brothers were still getting spanked you embarrassed them by gossiping to their classmates' older siblings how they got spanked, naked.

And how you and Mallory even had some of your girlfriends come to your house when you knew your brothers were going to be spanked, so they'd see the boys naked.

How's that any different than your brother's friends getting to see some T & A?

Now it looks like the shoe is on the other foot. How's it feel with you being the subject of jokes and stuff?

For example. I heard the rug doesn't exactly match the drapes. Any comment?

Image Posted by Siberiantiger on 22 Feb 15 04:57pm

It seems like there is more lively discussion going on in the guestbook than the rest of the website! I came across Becky's stories on her blog: http://beckyromero.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-quickly-turn-impertinent-older.html.

I really enjoy stories involving some role reversal (e.g. the bossy babysitter turned into a girl standing in the corner in front of the boys she was babysitting) and reading in the comments on that page it sounds like Becky really ended up in a very unfair situation, just feeling totally helpless and embarrassed. I know it's probably not right but I have to admit that I wish I could have been there to see something like that. At the end she sort of suggests in her comment that the boys took advantage of their helpless babysitter's position sexually as well.

I don't know how true Lmao's post is below but I guess I'm not too terribly surprised to find out that she was sexually taken advantage of on another occasion. It has the same element of slow escalation as her story on her blog: Becky realizing she doesn't have any real power over the situation anymore and tries to be cooperative to avoid something worse but the demands keep getting more and more embarrassing.

I feel bad because obviously she had been saying no but then I read this part of Lmao's post: "After that, was it any wonder they thought a few meek "no's" really meant "yes, yes, yes" as one boy pounded up into her asshole?" It sounds pretty dubious but if I was a hormonal teenager watching a beautiful girl who was a little resistant but who ultimately ends up seeming to enjoy her treatment (especially anal sex-- it is the most dominant/submissive type of sex. It's hard for a girl not to feel totally owned when she's face down and bottom up, taking it in her tightest little hole like that. Judging by how easily the boy seemed to get inside of Becky's ass she must have been at least a little familiar with taking it that way beforehand.) I'd probably be confused about whether she might have wanted it all along. I must admit, in their shoes, I would have a hard time not taking advantage of a situation like that. I can understand why Becky might want to just take an apology and put it all behind her.

Image Posted by Jake on 23 Feb 15 06:32am

My friend's mom had to come after school that day because my friend was one of the guys whose dick Becky sucked off. (He told me later she was doing it like pro until she got her ass banged). His mom got into an argument with Becky, who she called a trollop.

My friend said Becky was wearing nothing but a short robe and she got mad and stood up in front of everyone and walked over to my friend's mom like she was going to hit her and they started yelling at each other for a couple minutes.

The whole time Becky was buck naked from the waist down and at one point the school secretary and to grab her from behind to stop her from hitting my friend's mom and basically at that point her tits were totally exposed too as her robe got pulled behind her back. My friend said the men (several of the boys' fathers were there, plus two assistant principals) in the room were pissed when the fight stopped because they were enjoying the view. During the struggle Ms Connors (the secretary) tripped and fell backward accidentally pulling Becky's robe off with her and my friend said everyone got to see that Ms Connors likes going commando under her skirt, her skirt was totally ridden up and he said you could see her bush and everything.

My friend said after that Ms Connors went running from the office all red-faced with the robe in her hand and Becky just stood there. Then his mom said "You just gonna stand there or do a dance like you did for the boys?" Becky lunged at her again but Ms Connors poked her head back in just long enough to throw the robe back into the room.

Things sort of calmed down after that my friend said but there was still a lot of name calling back and forth.

Image Posted by Jake on 09 Mar 15 03:57am

What's the matter Megan? How come your brothers' penises were fair game for you and your girlfriends to talk about? But when guys were discussing your mismatched rug and drapes at school last week you started crying.

If you're that insecure about guys knowing they don't match, just shave the beaver. Heard it could use a trim anyway.

My friend whose mom was angry at your cousin corrected me on something.

While they were struggling and Becky lunged at her, my friend's mom managed to get your cousin half over her knee and spanked your cousin. That's when Becky stopped struggling, "You... you SPANKED me!" and just stood there like a scolded child.

My mom's friend called her a no good slut and said if she had her way each parent in the room would as well. Then she stood up and spanked Becky a few more times. My friend said your cousins tits were bobbing all about and it was a nice show.

Then embarrassed Ms. Connors threw the robe back into the room it wasn't Becky who grabbed it but my mom's friend. And she wouldn't give it back until your cousin answered some questions about her mouth to dick action.

Some of the other parents also insisted that Becky demonstrate how she wiggled her tits and ass at the boys when she agreed to dance for them in the shower.

My friend's mom demanded an apology from Becky because my friend insisted he never actually asked Becky to suck his dick, that while she was on her hands and knees up on the locker room benches she turned and crawled a few feet over to him voluntarily like she did to the boy just before him, put her arms around his waist and sucked him off.

The junior who pounded her ass said that when she did that he figured she was all randy and ready to go especially the way she had her butt wiggling up in the air as she sucked dick. So his parents insisted Becky get down on all fours so everyone could see why he thought that.

She claimed that the first couple boys who made her suck dick made her feel she had to suck off everyone before they'd let her go. But my friend said he never said anything one way or the other.

My friend told some of the guys later he wished his teammate had waited another minute or so before stuffing ass because he just started coming in her mouth. When his teammate shoved it in her asshole, she jerked her head back and my friend finished coming all over her face instead.

When all that was told in the meeting, your cousin admitted that was true and she finally apologized for sucking my friend's dick without being told or asked, though she still claimed she was under the impression she had to suck every dick before they'd let her leave. So Becky had to apologize to my friend for sucking his dick!

After she described the butt fucking she told how a couple of the guys rolled her over on her back, spread her legs open and then the school nerd pussy fucked her while some of the guys played with her titties. Becky was told everyone needed to see how that transpired and the two boys who played around with her titties were asked to show what they did why Becky had to lay on the floor on her back with her legs spread open. After everyone saw how the boys fondled her boobs and pinched and tugged on her titties, Becky yelled "Do you want them to show how they came all over my breasts too?" Pointing to the boy who fucked her, "And maybe he can show you all how he raped me, too?"

Becky lucked out of them asking for that demonstration and then explained how that other girl showed up just when the next guy was getting ready to do her. Then Becky got to put her robe back on and they all kept talking until Becky agreed to accept the boys' contention that they would not have done what they done had they been told by someone other than Becky that she was not there as a reward and for their pleasure.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 09 Mar 15 07:23pm

So Jake. Let me get this straight. Becky sucked the dicks of several teenage boys without being forced to do so? No wonder she didn't want to press charges against the other boys.

Megan, what have you got to say about your older cousin's behavior? Did Becky get punished by your aunt for sucking off all those boys' dicks or did she understand Becky was simply in an uncertain situation and she thought best to first suck off every boy there, even the ones who didn't specifically ask her to, and then hope for the best? Do you see the boys who Becky sucked? Do they ever say anything to you about the whole affair?

And have you given thought to what I asked you about Belinda? Shouldn't the girls that pulled down the pants and underwear of boys who merely made factual statements about her be stripped and punished themselves just like you said you said you feel the boy who depantsed you and the boys who watched and laughed at you needed to be stripped and spanked in front of everyone?

This is what you said:

''yeah damn right the they should get a bare butt spanking in front of the whole school. just cuz they don't like free speech that's their problem. yeah i wish the boy who depantsed me and all his stupid friends that stood there watching got punished with a bare butt spanking. it wouldn't erase my embarrassment but at least they'd be punished. so yeah i don't think it would be extreme for them to get punished that way.''

The situation is no different, really. Just the position is reversed for the sexes involved. Or maybe you feel girls should get away with what boys do?

I don't think it's nice of Jake to be making that comment about your rugs and drapes. Is he referring to everyone seeing you bottomless and that's how he must know?

If so, is that really that much different than your comment about the boy or do you think he crossed the line? Do you think his and other boys' free speech should be limited, not allowed to discuss your pubic hair color and style at school?

Yes, you might find these comments embarrassing, but just want to see where you stand on the free speech you believed was your right and whether you feel that same right should extend to others?

Image Posted by Megan M on 13 Mar 15 07:09pm

hello grinch. yeah, my mom wasn't too happy about what happened to becky since she's friends with one of the boy's moms. i mean she didn't like what happened to becky either but thought she was partly to blame so yeah she got punished.

yeah i see all those boys at school all the time and i don't like it. what a bunch of dicks they are. they think it's so cool what they did and bragged about it a lot. some of them will come up to embarrass me in front of my friends by asking me if i ''can suck as good" as my cousin. that's so rude!

you were asking me about belinda and something i forget exactly but something that some girls pulled down the pants and underwear of boys who made comments about her boobs.

i guess you're right. i mean free speech is free speech right? it doesn't look anything different i guess so yeah i guess that's wrong and like a guy friend of mine said if that was him just making an observation. and i said yeah i can see how it would be fair for boys to pull down the girls' pants and see that the girls later get spanked on their bare bottom as a punishment. but a teacher should do it, i mean the spanking part anyway.

yeah that fucking jake saw everything. i guess like i said free speech is free speech but what the hell? i mean did he have to post it here and tell more guys?

he's really a butthole. mallory said to me delete his comment. but i said then he'll just say look at megan, she's embarrassed. so i didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

i mean if a forum is supposed to be public, should anything be censored? i dunno. sometimes i think maybe mallory and i shouldn't have let everything up we did but dee dee told us just when it doubt let it be and that they'd respect our judgment and unless anyone tries to post nude pics it is pretty much ok. i kind of feel bad for becky but she said words aren't going to change what happened to her.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 14 Mar 15 10:16am

Megan, I appreciate you being so candid. I'm sure all the guys on the board who have chatted with Becky over all these years also very much appreciate you not censoring the posts of the past few months. I think it's safe to say they agree Becky didn't do anything wrong with those boys and think every action she took was perfectly fine.

Of course you do understand why those, how many was it, eight? Why those eight boys would ask you if you can display the fine lip, tongue and mouth action Becky did that day. They were simply showing you their desire for you. Surely you can't hold that against them? Yes, they could have been less crude about it. But you should take it as a compliment, not an insult.

Yes, you're right. Free speech is free speech. So very happy to see you agree that the girls who depantsed the boys who merely made observations about Belinda's boobs should not only be stripped naked in the sense of fairness, but spanked too.

Unfortunately as I understand it from your cousin Becky, she and her friend Libby were among the girls who by their actions you rightfully think should have been stripped naked and then spanked. Yes, they were the ones who depantsed a boy who simply made "free speech" remarks about Belinda's little titties. After depantsing the boy, his underwear down too, they laughed at his nudity.

But as you said free speech is free speech. And your cousin and her girlfriends should consider themselves lucky that your correct way of dispensing justice wasn't applied to them. Of course, in the end, they all did end up being seen naked by a lot of guys just the same. So in that sense, justice was done.

Look at it in the same way your sister Mallory along with Becky blaming your brothers for playing ball in the house and breaking something, then blaming your brothers, laugh at them getting stripped and spanked by your mom.

But the truth came out eventually, right? So wasn't it fair that Mallory and Becky got stripped down to their birthday suits in front of your brothers for spankings of their own? Can you really fault you mom for punishing them? They schemed and got your brothers in trouble. Wasn't it only fair they got a little shaming themselves, despite their age? How would you have felt in your brothers' shoes?

Image Posted by Megan M on 19 Mar 15 02:35am

hello, grinch. i don't think that the boys are complimenting me. i think some of them are just teasing me that a few of them made becky put their things in her mouth and did other things to her.

i sort of get your point about the boys whose pants and undies got pulled down. if some girls did that to a boy who was a friend of mine i think it would be funny if the girls got their pants and undies pulled off by some boys.

but becky did that? there has to be more to it than what you said.

about that time in our house, yes, that time i agree with my mom. lots of times i don't think it's fair mallory gets spanked but that time mallory and becky did deserve to get bare butt spankings even though it was years later that my mom found out what they did, setting up my brothers.

it wasn't fair to my brothers that they got spanked bare butt in front of Mallory's girlfriends too so mallory and becky got to find out how they felt by my mom making sure that my brothers had a couple of their friends over for one of the spankings mallory and becky got. they felt really embarrassed with a couple kids they just had been introduced to and then my mom says 'time for your spanking, mallory. yours too becky."

i know they felt sorry for what they did but my mom gave them several spankings and becky got extra because she 'should have known better' my mom said. so yeah, if i were in my brothers' shoes i would have have been laughing too when mallory and becky got their panties pulled down with the boys watching. actually it was still funny even not being in my brothers' shoes. lol

Image Posted by The Grinch on 22 Mar 15 09:58am

Megan, Megan, Megan. You're a young woman. There's no need to be afraid of the word 'penis.'

Surely you can say, ok type, that Becky put in her mouth and sucked on the penises of eight different teenage boys. Come on. Say it: "Becky put in her mouth and sucked on the penises of eight different teenage boys."

From what the boys in the know so far have said, only two came in her mouth? What about the others? Didn't they come at all?

I must I am surprised that you wrote Becky deserved to be spanked. And that you are sticking up for your brothers over your sister and female cousin. Even more so that you wrote that you found it funny watching her get spanked in front of your brothers. Why did you find it funny? You were spanked in front of your brothers. Did Becky find it funny? What do you think made it funny to see her being spanked in front of them?

Image Posted by Festus on 25 Mar 15 01:46pm

I wonder if any of the boys from the locker room know Megan's brothers. If her brothers heard the details of Becky's shower incident then they would look at her in a whole new light. Especially if Aunt Maureen was to spank her in front of them again. They would be looking at that hot body and thinking about their school mates having their way with her.

Image Posted by Megan M on 26 Mar 15 01:39am

hello grinch. i'm not afraid of the word "penis." yes, becky had to suck, kiss or lick some of the boys' penises, but only two boys came in her mouth. a couple purposely came all over her breasts and her face while others took pics. but i don't think I should say anymore. my sister says i've probably said too much. if you have any more questions you'll just have to ask becky herself.

why do i think it's funny when becky gets spanked? well for one, her being older than my sister and i. plus the way her boobs bounce up and down when she's doing the spanking dance afterwards. I mean, how can you not laugh at that? lol. the boys always enjoy that!

of course i don't think it's funny when i get spanked the same way. but from the perspective of those watching, yes it's funny.

Image Posted by Jake on 08 Apr 15 03:48am

Since Megan isn't forthcumming anymore, here's how it came down. Becky started off with two guys ordering her to kiss their dicks. Then a third sprayed his cum all over her chin and tits and said "housekeeping", making her lick his dick and mouth his nob.

The next guy whistled her to crawl over to him "here bitch" and stuck out his dick to lick which she did for a minute or so then said "open wide." She did and spent the next minute or giving him a BJ before he exploded in her mouth. She started to jerk her head back but he put her hands on the back of her head until she had no choice but to swallow.

After that no one told her to do anything. She crawled over to the next guy and looked up at him and then she just started to lick and kiss his dick until he shot his load over her tits. Then she crawled over to my friend and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wasn't even fully erect yet when she started kiss his dick. She said he opened his mouth to indicate what she should do. He says he doesn't remember whether he did that or that maybe he let out a yawn.

But when he did that, she opened her mouth and took his dick and kept it in her mouth as he was cumming. She was wiggling her ass around so that's when another guy went in the back door and she jerked her head out of my friend's mouth and my friend finished cumming all over her face. Then even as her ass was still getting pounded another guy said, "Hey bitch. Clean up that mess."

She swallowed her mouthful then began the clean-up job, licking my friend's dick and mouthing it for a bit too, swallowing more cum, then licking again. She even licked his balls all the way to the nob of his dick. She was still licking dick as the other guy came in her asshole. She moaned then after that, she was told to sit on her ass and that's when she got pushed back and her legs got spread and the nerd started fucking her pussy. The guys whose dicks she only kissed knelt down on the benches and came all over her face and tits as her pussy was getting filled with cum. Mind you, all the guys said she wasn't hysterical or crying just sort of going "no, no" and crying a little.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 13 Apr 15 10:23am

Jake, that's some play by play. Basically Becky freely licked and sucked dicks of at least two boys who asked her to do no such thing, right?

What did the girl who arrived with the robe think?

Image Posted by Kendra on 27 Apr 15 04:58am

She's crying about getting ass-raped while freely sucking on a guy's dick? What a slut!

Image Posted by Jake on 08 May 15 10:57am

After she finished showering and shaking her ass and tits for all the guys and got grabbed a few times she said something like "OK I'm leaving. You've seen enough."

But a few guys stood in front of her and said, "Not until we say so. 'Sides, you got some kissing to do."

She kind of went "OK and grabbed one of the boys and kissed him on his cheek."

But they blocked her again and said, "Stop playing games. We ain't got all day."

That's when the two guys turned her around and then lifted her up onto several benches the other guys had pushed together. On one side of the benches several guys were standing there with their hard-ons ready for her.

Becky let out a "no fucking way" until both guys smacked her on her bare ass. At that point, she crawled across the benches on her hands and knees said something like "OK, I'll kiss all your dicks but then you gotta let me leave."

That's when she kissed the dicks of the first two guys. After the third one shot his load on her chin and down all over her tits, he told her to clean him up so she licked his dick up and down for a minute like an ice cream cone.

She gave the next guy a blowjob, then the next one shot his load all over her tits. Then she gave my friend a blowjob, and then licked his dick and even licked his balls.

When that other chick came in she yelled, "What the hell are you doing in here?" even though it was obvious: she was getting fucked.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 25 May 15 12:24am

Not even a peep from you Becky? At least you haven't lied because we all know you enjoyed it.

Image Posted by Unseenshadow on 13 Jun 15 02:31am

Shame on you Becky! Robbing the innocence of those teenage boys by your slutty behavior.

But in reading more about you those boys at your high school and guys like Ouched and Bad Girl Spanker and Joe and a whole bunch of others who you argued with and called them names while you prick teased other boys who wanted to get in your pants on Mr Poll and elsewhere were right about you all along.

You probably would have sucked off every one of them if given the chance.

Admit it. You're nothing but a little tramp. A slut. A whore.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 22 Jun 15 06:20pm

So how is Libby doing?

We haven't heard from her in a while. Is she still headed to comp with some of the boys who watched her get spanked?

That's going to be a tough experience for her.

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 23 Jun 15 06:46pm

OMG! Bad Girl Spanker? It's been so long! Hello, there! How are you?

I got an excited call from Ellie this morning saying I had to look at the website. It's been months really since I've even bothered.

First of all, to answer your question, yes, Libby is doing much better than last you spoke to her.

It obviously wasn't a pleasant experience last summer for her with the shame of a number of boys seeing her bared and spanked.

But she admits it was a necessary lesson and credits you for insisting she'd be better off for it.

Otherwise things are good. I broke up with my boyfriend late last year and have been enjoying the uncommitted life again. Belinda has a boyfriend, but she's just not ready to be tied down yet. He's a sweet guy. And smart too.

My baby sister and hubby are thinking about starting a family! Which brings me to Becky. It really isn't Dee Dee's fault, but with her busy life (she and Matt have been busy with their small rental, fixing it up, etc.) and taking classes, she's been a bit lax in rodent control.

You know what they say - "When the cat's away, the mice will play."

And have they ever.

Yes, Becky got that spanking on Halloween. Yes, she had been caught naked by several boys and got taken advantage of in a really, really bad way.

But unfortunately Dee Dee had passed off responsibility for monitoring the guestbook to Becky's cousin Megan and, without telling anyone, Megan decided to share that responsibility with her boyfriend. When Megan and her boyfriend broke up, her ex decided to cruelly get back at her by humiliating Becky.

Megan, meanwhile, didn't know what was happening because her mom had grounded her from using the internet because she got caught webcamming with a boy online.

So without basically any monitoring of the guestbook by anyone, the mice had a field day.

Ellie read me the riot act this morning. And I'll likely have to spend the rest of the week cleaning up the mice droppings.

Haven't quite figured out how to break the news to Becky to inform her that a whole lot of people now think she happily spent a good portion of one afternoon on her knees performing on a half-dozen teenage boys. The aftermath and humiliation of Becky's meeting with the boys' parents when the boys apologized wasn't quite as bad as Megan's ex and his friends made it appear. Bad, yes. But what was done to her earlier was bad enough.

As with other unpleasant, degrading experiences in her life that she has suffered, Becky has done her best to accept the fact she can't change the past and move on.

Ironic that you would post something after all this time. Because last month we had all gotten together for a barbeque on Memorial Day weekend and the uncomfortable topic of the spankings Becky had been regularly given by her stepdad came up.

Becky's little 10-year old nephew Mario asked Libby's 9-year old niece if she ever got spankings from her parents. Madison said she didn't but then Becky's nephew embarrassed his aunt by noting he knew Becky got spanked on her bare bottom as a teen. And that his great aunt (Maureen) sometimes still spanks Becky in the same way.

By then Libby's young nephew had also joined the conversation as Mario lividly described to Libby's nephew and niece one of Becky's spankings that he and his younger sister had witnessed at Maureen's.

After Libby overheard the conversation she quickly scolded the kids for spreading gossip and sent them off to grab their lunch, we sat down with a now very badly blushing Becky.

In the course of the conversation, you came up!

And this time, there were no E.D. jokes (ok, ok... maybe just one or two). Becky has been writing more about her experiences growing up and since you were part of those experiences, it was only naturally your name was brought up, too.

Nothing bad, just how people change and grow and how Libby said she learned some valuable lessons from your insistence she be spanked.

Becky blushed and said you had been right all along - that she deserved to be spanked and remembered that you once that that bare bottom spankings in front of everyone could do a "brat" much good well into her twenties. "God, does it ever suck finding out how right he was about that!" she said.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 26 Jun 15 12:37am

Took Bad Girl Spanker to come out of retirement for one of you bitches to decide to show up. Admit it, Ashley. We all know you want to do him.

I have to say I thought something might be up when a few posts I submitted saying I felt bad about Becky getting raped again never appeared.

And then when a post from Megan stated:

"why do i think it's funny when becky gets spanked? well for one, her being older than my sister and i. plus the way her boobs bounce up and down when she's doing the spanking dance afterwards. I mean, how can you not laugh at that? lol. the boys always enjoy that!"

That just sounded like she was volunteering a lot more info on Becky's shame that a sympathetic cousin would.

So, Ashley, you going to tell us how it all came down that day in the locker room?

You said Becky did get caught naked by that group of boys and "got taken advantage of in a really, really bad way."

But cripes. Can't you dumb broads do a better job at keeping out your ex'es and other trouble makers?

Is your bulletin board monitored as badly as your guestbook? Should I sign up there? Seems all the posts are old. And if Megan's ex was posting as her, where did the real Megan leave off?

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 26 Jun 15 06:11am

OMG! Grinch! I never said I wanted to "do" Bad Girl Spanker.

OK sure. I'm sorry for all the jokes and insults I hurled his way when he was being a pain in the butt. But I'm sure not even he would insist than I should have to make it up to him in that manner.

But as you know, he is physically challenged and I was just expressing happy thoughts towards him. That's all.

Why do you guys think every time one of us says something nice to a guy it means we want to get fucked by him?

I'm sorry, but I do not see any pended messages from you wishing good thoughts to Becky. Not saying you didn't send them, but if they were there they probably got unintentionally deleted.

As for Megan, it's my understanding without talking to her about it yet, that all her posts were hers. It's some of the others posts, by Jake especially, that were posted just to shame Becky.

Obviously Becky wasn't forced to remain naked and show all those boys' parents how she swayed her hips and jiggled everything about while the boys watched or to let the boys show everyone how they pulled on her nipples.

But as for Megan. Yes, I agree. That was not a very nice thing for her to write here in public about Becky's spankings. But Dee Dee one time overheard her saying basically the same thing at a family get-together to several boys. Needless to say, I think Megan owes Becky an apology.

Yes, please sign up on the forum. Your posts are verified that way as by the person signing up under that name. I will re-post my 6/23/15 guestbook post there.

Posts on the forum are moderated. But we will check for any new ones. As of tonight, I didn't see any pending.

I think my sis put up most of Bad Girl Spanker's stories he wrote about us. I know you had some, too, Grinch. I'll tell her to look for those or post them.

Many of the old messages still need to be posted, mostly the ones from the old guestbook. But the ones from Veronica's old message board are all archived up there now.

Image Posted by Mike on 26 Jun 15 09:48pm

I am glad to see that at least one of the depantsing sluts has recieved some naked karma for herself! I'm glad that most people here can see it like it is, Becky was acting like a little slut, sucked some guys dicks, and then claimed rape when they took it farther than she would admit to enjoying. It's good to see that she has been called the slut that she is by others! Apparently, something is going on to shame Libby as well. That is too good! Now surely Ashley and Dee Dee have been giving some humiliating lessons recently?! Or else, I will have to come spank you girls over my knee myself! That's what happens to bratty little bitches who try to disrespect men!

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 28 Jun 15 02:01am

Becky most certainly did not enjoy being forced into doing degrading acts by a group of adolescent teenage boys, let alone by what they did to her.

Now go back to your rat hole and eat your cheese before I take you up on your offer to give you a lesson in humiliation.

Image Posted by Mike on 29 Jun 15 02:35am

You knew what I meant you little bitch! I'm pretty sure everyone here can tell that Becky liked what happened, then claimed rape to avoid trouble when everyone finds out! She probably even liked their cocks in her ass! You girls are all the same, and when you respond with insults, it shows why you girls deserve everything you get!

Image Posted by Steveo on 29 Jun 15 05:49am

There seem to be conflicting accounts of Becky's shower incident. From what I gather she decided to take a shower in the boys locker room. A risky proposition at best. The some boys showed up whilst she was showering. There things get fuzzy. The boys say she put on a show and was basically asking for sex. From Becky's perspective it sounds like she was not a willing participant and can make a valid claim of rape. We need to understand the complete scenario from all perspectives. I tend to give Becky the benefit of the doubt. But if she was purposely being provocative, I may need. To reassess.

Image Posted by Festus on 29 Jun 15 05:54am

Am I reading these posts correctly, it sounds like Aunt Maureen is going to punish Becky for the shower/sex scandal! Let me know if that is not the case. Aunt Maureen is a sadist when it comes to Becky. I can't even imagine the punishment that she has in store for Becky this time. How do you punish a girl for gang banging a group of boys?

Image Posted by The Grinch on 29 Jun 15 12:09pm

According to what the LMAO dude said on January 8, it does appear that Becky was directed to shower off in the boys locker room by a coach. And he claims when the boys found her naked, they thought she was a 'gift.'

On the other hand, he said Becky did not appear all that distressed about being caught naked by the young studs and they took that as a green light.

Ashley said Megan's posts are legit and Megan confirmed, ''becky had to suck, kiss or lick some of the boys' penises, but only two boys came in her mouth. a couple purposely came all over her breasts and her face while others took pics.''

Love how Megan said ''only two'' as if it wasn't that big a deal that her cousin had to suck dick and swallow cum.

Steveo is right. We need Becky to make her case that she wasn't being a tease and leading the boys on, who already thought she was there as a gift for their team's success.

But, next time the coach should just take the boys to Hooters or a strip club.

Image Posted by The Grinch on Jul 15 12:45pm

O Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. You said:

"OMG! Grinch! I never said I wanted to "do" Bad Girl Spanker."

You never said you didn't, either. What you did say was:

"I'm sorry for all the jokes and insults I hurled his way when he was being a pain in the butt. But I'm sure not even he would insist than I should have to make it up to him in that manner."

And in what manner is that, Ashley?

Can't help but notice that Becky has herself over Bad Girl Spanker's knee on you home page. And we all know how badly Libby wanted spankings from him too. Even Belinda started sucking up to him after he posted her nude pics after she dared him to.

Your little sister said that getting humiliated by Bad Girl Spanker, "was a lesson that I certainly deserved to learn - and I couldn't have had a better teacher to make sure it was a lesson I wouldn't soon forget."

But what about poor little Ashley?

Spanking? Sucking? Or would you just spread your legs like you did for Jason?

You say you're sorry but that's it? Your friends and even your ditzy little sister all not only accepted responsibility for their hurtful words, but expected to be punished, even asked to be. Libby and Becky posing nude for spankings from him. Belinda and Dee Dee publicly sucking up to him. Are you so much better than them that you can't do the same?

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 03 Jul 15 03:07pm

Happy 4th and pass my best to Becky and Libby. Maybe they can get a weekend without any fireworks going off on their butts.

Since you're uncomitted, I'm guessing the same is true for you, but if you ever feel the need for a little discipline, you know which state to look to.

I'm glad Becky and Libby learned some valuable things along the way. You've got to live something to know it. Maybe Festus ought to read some of what Becky wrote about her choices. Maybe one day Libby will write something like it too.

The stories about Becky didn't sound true and I'm glad I was right. Megan doesn't sound up to the job, maybe maybe Aunt Maureen can fix that.

If Dee Dee is busy, maybe pass on the moderation to Belinda. If anyone knows how to keep mice out, it's her.

I think I've got a few stories that didn't show up on the forum. Maybe after the 4th, I can offer a surprise or two. (I would have said a little surprise, but I knew where you were going to go with that.)

BGS

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 06 Jul 15 12:54am

Hi'ya, Bad Girl Spanker.

Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend, too.

Mmmmmmm. Discipline by invitation? Well, when you put it that way, I can only respond by saying that I can never say "never."

I think, but am not sure, my sis set it up for you on the forum for you to post stories. She even created a category on the forum exclusively for your stories that is linked from the "Humiliate Us" button. But if you have trouble posting for some reason, let us know here.

Not sure if everything is moderated there first by default, so I can't say for sure if you'll see it immediately, but at least you should see something to indicate your post will be reviewed. Like here, there was a mice infestation when she finally got the forum working.

Yes, we all have learned some valuable lessons. And Becky and Libby would be the first to admit you played an instrumental role in teaching them those lessons and know that periodic lesson reviews are par for the course.

I don't know what quite to do about the mice droppings. One of our friends suggested to delete them but that wouldn't be fair to strangers who posted commenting on them. Another friend suggested we strike-through the things that weren't true and leaving the rest. I've tried that with a couple of the mice droppings for some of the things I know for sure didn't happen, like Jake saying Becky was forced to remain naked in front of the boys' parents when she was describing what the boys made her do. (And so all you guys know, I haven't taken the time to review every post since this March in detail. So just because it doesn't have a strike-through now, doesn't mean it won't later.)

All of Megan's posts were her own.

Hi'ya, Grinch, I would have thought that it goes without saying that I am just as deserving of being punished by Bad Girl Spanker as my sister and my friends. But if you want it said, there it is.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 06 Jul 15 03:17pm

Hey, Ashley. Hope you enjoyed the weekend too. And if you did anything you shouldn't have, better report it to the Bureau of Spanksylvania.

Admitting it is the first step.

Story is in and pending. The strike throughs look good to me. They show it's not true, but leave it up there to see.

Image Posted by Ashley Randle on 07 Jul 15 02:28am

Hi'ya, Bad Girl Spanker,

My oh my! The shame! I just phoned Libby to ask her to log-on to the forum and take a look and the scream caused ringing in my ears!

I just took the pend off the story. It's now live on the forum. I'm sure Becky and Belinda will want to spank ME for not warning them in advance.

Image Posted by Bad Girl Spanker on 07 Jul 15 02:56pm

I always knew Libby could scream. She might even scream even louder when she reads all the way to the end.

And if Becky and Belinda want to punish you, you can always tell them that you might be in the next one.

Image Posted by The Grinch on 08 Jul 15 08:20am

You two need to get a room.

But good story, BGS.

About time Belinda got a good ass smacking. I remember reading how Libby boasted of how they got boys to hurry up in the locker room they had to time-share with the girls. By Belinda barging in and saying it's "show-time, boys."

Ashley, thanks for clearing up things about Megan. Nice to know she really did keep an open mind to my point that Becky and Libby ought to have been subjected to depantsing at school just as they did to the boys who made 'free speech' remarks about Belinda's flat as a board chest.

And since Megan's posts of 3/19 and 3/26 were hers, that basically confirms Becky's orifices got multiple workouts in the boys' locker room, doesn't it?

But fear not, Ashley. Even though (understandably) Becky hasn't posted to talk about it, if she was forgiving enough to not have the boys arrested and instead drop the matter, then maybe there's no sense in making her recount all the details from her perspective.

Image Posted by Festus on 22 Jul 15 04:45am

How is Aunt Maureen dealing with Becky since the shower incident? She needs to teach Becky a lesson after her indecent behavior in the boys locker room.

KARMA: ''What goes around comes around and then bites you in the ass for good measure.''
Archived Posts

Should Becky Be Shamed More as Dictated by Bad Girl Spanker?

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:57 am

Becky Romero wrote:
Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:I see two different set of demands. That Becky talk about what happened in the shower. Or that she pose for some illustrations for Becky's Pool Spanking.

So Becky, which of these would be more embarrassing?

Honestly? For sure having to answer all your questions about the shower incident is going to be deeply embarrassing and quite shameful. Not to even mention the possibility that as you ask follow-ups of me that you could end deciding I need to be punished for my behavior no matter how much I think I shouldn't be. :oops:

But I won't try to back out of being held accountable, as humiliating as this will be. :oops:

Which of the demands do you require of me first?

Why don't we start with the basics.

Becky, you say that you don't feel you should be punished. But one of the parents did spank you. Did you deserve that or was that also unfair?

She suggested that all the parents should have spanked you. Would that have been unfair too?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Re: Should Becky Be Shamed More as Dictated by Bad Girl Span

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:48 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Why don't we start with the basics.

Becky, you say that you don't feel you should be punished. But one of the parents did spank you. Did you deserve that or was that also unfair?

She suggested that all the parents should have spanked you. Would that have been unfair too?

Yes, to my embarrassment it is true that the mother of one of the boys spanked me in front of everyone.

However, I do feel the spanking I received was unfair. I did not deserve it. I did not deserve to be treated as though I had done something wrong, much less ended up punished in a manner in front of everyone as though I was a pre-schooler.

I'm sure SHE thought I deserved a spanking and, yes, if she had any say about it all the mothers and fathers of the boys who were in that conference room would have spanked me, too.

She was adament that her son had done nothing wrong and that, therefore, I had.

I don't think the other parents in the room agreed with her at all, but I had agreed to hear them all out. That meant her, too.

First of all, to step back, at the behest of one of the school officials, I agreed to wait until the boys' parents arrived before doing anything "precipitous." (I had initially wanted to call the police). But I deferred to the request once the assistant principal comforted me and said she was sorry for what had happened.

Most of the parents arrived within 30 minutes and were shocked and dismayed to learn what had happened and how their sons behaved towards me, but a few were ready to "blame the victim." Mrs. Thompson was one of them. In the end, she would be the only one. All the other parents apologized to me for the behavior and actions of their sons. I felt their apologies were heartfelt and sincere, as well as that of the boys.

I just think she couldn't accept the fact that I said her son forced me to do a degrading act. OK, yes, as it has been said he didn't actually order me with verbal commands to do what I did, but his body language implied that I needed to comply. I had also already been spanked by several boys for earlier hesitations with regards to the other boys.

But Mrs. Thompson would have none of it and wasn't satisifed until I was the one apologizing to her son! We could have gone round and round all night without agreeing and if I had pursued charges against this one boy AFTER having accepted their apologies and explanations, what good would that do?

I was angry, hurt and had been violated and degraded. And whether she and her son would have apologized or not, I was still going to feel angry, hurt and wouldn't have changed the fact that I had been violated and degraded. So to break an impass that would have otherwise only resulted in more shame for all concerned, I admitted I was to blame for actions concerning her son, agreeing to her contention that I had misinterpreted his body language just as I had already acknowledged that all the boys had misinterpreted mine when they first caught me showering in their locker room.

Once I had given ground, she pressed forward for more concessions on my part: I had to directly apologize to the boy for what I did. I didn't want to but she insisted on playing back the cell phone video that one the boys took (everyone had already watched it once).

Showing it to the parents of one of the boys who had penetrated me she asked, "Look at her cheeks swinging back and forth. Does that look like an innocent, shy, chaste girl who is being forced to suck my son's penis and lick his scrotum? And how can you blame your son for accepting a clear invitation?"

After having gotten all the other boys to admit what they did was wrong, I had an uneasy feeling that it could all slip away. All the other boys had admitted they thought their coach had arranged a stripper to visit their locker room. Their parents so far were apologetic and even had asked how they could make amends to me. Yes, they had asked me if I would agree not to pursue criminal or civil action against their boys if I would be satisfied with apologies. But this one mom, Mrs. Thompson, wanted ME arrested if she wasn't satisfied. (The other parents were telling her to "drop it" because they knew I could drag their sons all into it to be vindicated.)

(During the course of the meeting I had learned that a year earlier a stripper had been hired by one of the school coaches for one of the boys' sports teams to "help them celebrate" a division title. And it was that which no matter how degraded I had been made to feel, no matter that I had been violated, and no matter how badly the boys were wrong in what they did, I couldn't ignore the fact that the boys nonetheless clearly thought my repeated "no's" were mere teasing to them and that I was nothing but a "present" for them to do with as they pleased. My conscience just wouldn't allow me to force an issue which would see them punished severely.)

So, I blurted out, "You're right. I shouldn't have sucked your son's dick. I thought he was telling me too. Maybe it was someone else I heard. I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry."

"Damn right you shouldn't have, you little slut," Mrs. Thompson replied.

The assistant principal interjected and offered a compromise.

"Let's not ruin the progress we made," she said.

She then addressed the boy, Sean.

"Did you ask the girl to stop doing what she was doing?" he was asked.

"Heck no!" Sean blurted out, everyone in the room snickering except his mom who looked pretty angry.

Sean then quickly amended his answer: "I mean, I guess I didn't want the other guys to make fun of me, I mean, you know if I told her to stop."

One of the other boys' fathers asked: "Be honest, son. You enjoyed it, didn't you? What normal, straight American teenage boy wouldn't? You are straight, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir!" Sean quickly answered.

Another mother spoke up and, rolling her eyes, said, "What are we arguing about? From what I've seen and heard this girl was sexually assaulted and we should all be grateful that all these boys aren't going to jail."

"That's right," I asserted. "Perhaps I should just go to the police."

Then pointing to Sean, that mother continued, addressing him "You already said the other boys wouldn't let her leave the locker room. And you didn't object to her (she couldn't say the words so she just pointed to his groin area.). So at worse for her, it was consensual oral sex between the two of you. Isn't that fair to say?"

Sean answered, "Yeah, I guess so."

The assistant principal spoke up again and said, "Well, then. I think we've come to an agreement."

She clearly was hoping to end this privately, without a huge scandal for the school.

Turning to the angry Mrs. Thompson, she said: "If you still want to pursue this, that's your choice of course, but you asked for an apology and got it. So I think we're really done."

But Mrs. Thompson said, "O.K. Fine. The slut apologized. But these boys are going to be punished. You heard what their parents said earlier (assuring me that they would be punished and lose various privileges). So what about her? Shouldn't she be punished, too? At least I want to see her paddled."

I froze in fright. Was she serious? She wanted me "paddled"?

The assistant principal said, "Even if I might agree in principle with you that her admission of guilt concerning Sean is recognition of some wrong-doing, however marginal and vague, we don't paddle students anymore. And in any event, she's not a student here. So I certaintly can't be the one to punish her. If you want to see that she is punished, that's a course of action you will have to pursue independent of this school."

"I'm okay with that," Mrs. Thompson said. "I'll take that course of action right now," she said motioning with her right index finger to approach her.

I was shocked and I don't know why but I couldn't mouth even a weak protest and instead walked over to her, defeated, my head down. Within moments, my robe had been untied and it opened fully in the front as my arms were pulled behind me as it was taken off completely. Once again, I was nude in front of everyone. I didn't bother to cover myself, though, holding my head down as I stood there naked in shame. A couple of the boys snickered and then tried to disguise their amusement by coughing.

But the assistant principal said she couldn't authorize that I accept being spanked, that it would be left to me. She repeated again that everyone else had agreed it was all a big misunderstanding, but that there was enough blame to go around, "Including you. Isn't that right, Becky?"

I found myself blushing at the informality at being addressed by my first name.

(Up until the first time I was spanked by the woman, I was addressed by the principal as "Ms. Romero." After that, I was addressed as merely "Becky" by everyone. And even the parents when questioning their sons began saying things like "and then what did the girl do next" or "what did the girl say when you touched her breasts"?

Even worse, I compounded my shame when I answered the assistant principal, "Yes, ma'am."

The assistant principal continued, "There's nothing wrong in accepting blame, however small it was in all this. Especially if it brings this horrible day for you to a conclusion. So I will step out and let Mrs. Thompson..."

Her voice trailed off, but I took her comments as meaning that I should accept being spanked - again.

At that point the meeting basically ended and the assistant principal walked outside with some of the parents.

But a few of the parents were still in the room with their sons. In fact, three boys who were younger brothers of three of the boys who had taken their liberties with me had entered the room and they weren't hiding their enjoyment at seeing me standing there naked, not quite sure what to do.

When I ermerged from the building ten minutes later wearing the short robe again I was rubbing a very sore bottom.

By this time, my cousin Megan was standing outside waiting for me.

Mrs. Thompson then came out from the building and in front of the other parents who had left the building earlier she spun me around so my back was towards everyone, bent me over, lifted the robe up over my head and gave me a good half-dozen more sharp slaps, muttered "slut" and walked away with her son behind her before the assistant principal had a chance to say anything to her.

Megan was wide-eyed, saying she heard what happened and asked if I was okay.

I got angry with her, "Oh sure. I'm doing great. Just great. Just had my ass and vag RAPED. And I'm the one punished. How the FUCK do you THINK I am doing?"

She hugged me, I started to cry and then she started to cry and started saying it was all her fault over and over and she said her mom was waiting for us in the parking lot.

Megan knew I had been forcibly raped in 2004 by two junior high school-aged teen jerks when I was just shy of 19.

She knew the shame I felt at having been being overpowered, forcibly penetrated and being ejaculated into by two boys not even old enough to drive, who then left me naked in a clothing dumpster, gagged in the mouth with a filthy jock strap.

And, now, once again I had been violated by teenage boys years younger than me.

But this incident had occurred at her high school and I was only there that day to pick her up. It wasn't her fault, but she was blaming herself anyway. When she said she wished it was her, that was too much. I yelled at her to never say that, that I'd rather take ten dicks up my ass than have it happen to her. She still wanted to protest the fact but finally relented.
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Re: Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Becky,

Thank you for honestly discussing a difficult experience. Based on what you said, the majority of boys and their parents apologized to you and admitted fault. And just Mrs. Thompson blamed you. So she was in the minority.

Or did the other parents who stayed behind also blame you? Did they also spank you?

It does sound like the majority of the parents there didn't think you did anything wrong, but the assistant principal and the mother who spanked you did.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:26 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Becky,

Thank you for honestly discussing a difficult experience. Based on what you said, the majority of boys and their parents apologized to you and admitted fault. And just Mrs. Thompson blamed you. So she was in the minority.

Or did the other parents who stayed behind also blame you? Did they also spank you?

It does sound like the majority of the parents there didn't think you did anything wrong, but the assistant principal and the mother who spanked you did.

No, none of the other parents spanked me. Only Mrs. Thompson.

I think the assistant principal thought I should be spanked more so because she felt it would satisfy Mrs. Thompson, since I had already agreed not to seek further redress for what the boys had done to me, than because of whatever part of the "blame" she felt I was responsible for when she suggested I accept being spanked.

The parents who saw me spanked by Mrs. Thompson for the second time that afternoon didn't necessarily stay in the room because I was going to be spanked. They were just still talking amongst themselves at first and in no rush to walk out, even though the meeting was essentially over. Although I admit they didn't exactly leave either or say anything to the younger boys who had just walked in to step back out.

None of them said anything once my spanking was over, even though I stood there rubbing my sore bottom as Mrs. Thompson scolded me again. I was crying, the younger boys all laughing and no one looking away from me.

One of the other mothers grabbed the robe, handed it to me, apologized again to me for what her son did and I left the room. Then I found Megan waiting for me and I already said what happened outside once Mrs. Thompson came out.
Becky Romero

Postby TheGrinch » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Becky, I am sure you don't like that I forced the issue to make you talk about something you'd probably rather hide in shame about. But you did agree to let Bad Girl Spanker decide disputes over what you could avoid discussing and what you couldn't on the basis that he might feel you either deserved or may even warrant further discipline, correct?

I am also sure that you will find distasteful some of the following questions I will ask you. You could, I suppose, go begging to Bad Girl Spanker that having to answer this one or that one isn't important or is too embarrassing.

Bad Girl Spanker, I'd point out that the lead post in this topic says:

Archived Posts wrote:"Becky agreed to all parties involved that she would not characterize the boys' action as having "raped" her, only that two of the boys performed "unwelcomed sexual penetration of her", and that they and several other boys had only "sexually humiliated her" purely as the result of "a misconception not of her doing but which she fully and unequivocally forgives."

Therefore, since Becky agreed not to insinuate that she was raped and since her own conduct was called into question and that she even apologized for some of her actions and furthermore accepted being punished for her conduct, I would say that she owes us a full, candid account and that no question of what either the boys did to her or how she reacted, pro-actively or passively, is out of line.

Would you agree with that, especially since Becky has in the past has protested having to answer questions until you either indicated she should or not?

Becky, if you wish you could wait until Bad Girl Spanker answers that. But I suspect he will feel they are relevant questions just the same and you'll have only have succeeded in embarrassing yourself further rather than act like an adult, accept responsibility for your actions and give candid, truthful, detailed answers.

Let's start with a softball.

Becky Romero wrote:It is true that the mother of one of the boys spanked me in front of everyone. However, I do feel the spanking I received was unfair. I did not deserve it. I did not deserve to be treated as though I had done something wrong, much less ended up punished in a manner in front of everyone as though I was a pre-schooler.

Please tell us why you felt the manner in which she spanked you made you feel like "a pre-schooler."

Becky Romero wrote:Most of the parents arrived within 30 minutes and were shocked and dismayed to learn what had happened and how their sons behaved towards me, but a few were ready to "blame the victim." Mrs. Thompson was one of them. In the end, she would be the only one.

So at first Mrs. Thompson wasn't the only one who thought you were the blame for what happened? Why is that and what made the other parents change their minds?

Becky Romero wrote:I admitted I was to blame for actions concerning her son, agreeing to her contention that I had misinterpreted his body language just as I had already acknowledged that all the boys had misinterpreted mine when they first caught me showering in their locker room.

What was the boys' "body language" that you "misinterpreted" and what specifically did you do once you misinterpreted him?

Becky Romero wrote:She pressed forward for more concessions on my part: I had to directly apologize to the boy for what I did. I didn't want to but she insisted on playing back the cell phone video that one the boys took (everyone had already watched it once). Showing it to the parents of one of the boys who had penetrated me she asked, "Look at her cheeks swinging back and forth. Does that look like an innocent, shy, chaste girl who is being forced to suck my son's penis and lick his scrotum? And how can you blame your son for accepting a clear invitation?"

How did you feel as all these parents watched a video of you sucking a teenage boy's penis and lick his balls?

The "invitation" Mrs. Thompson was referring to was when another boy penetrated your asshole? Was that moment on the video? What were your thoughts at the moment you felt the boy entering you?

Becky Romero wrote:After having gotten all the other boys to admit what they did was wrong, I had an uneasy feeling that it could all slip away. All the other boys had admitted they thought their coach had arranged a stripper to visit their locker room. Their parents so far were apologetic and even had asked how they could make amends to me. Yes, they had asked me if I would agree not to pursue criminal or civil action against their boys if I would be satisfied with apologies. But this one mom, Mrs. Thompson, wanted ME arrested if she wasn't satisfied. (The other parents were telling her to "drop it" because they knew I could drag their sons all into it to be vindicated.)

Was the fear of being arrested the reason you accepted responsbibility for sucking a boy's dick without his permission?

You continued:

Becky Romero wrote:All the other parents apologized to me for the behavior and actions of their sons. I felt their apologies were heartfelt and sincere, as well as that of the boys. . . .

No matter how degraded I had been made to feel, no matter that I had been violated, and no matter how badly the boys were wrong in what they did, I couldn't ignore the fact that the boys nonetheless clearly thought my repeated "no's" were mere teasing to them and that I was nothing but a "present" for them to do with as they pleased. My conscience just wouldn't allow me to force an issue which would see them punished severely.

I will let the other guys who frequent this board speak for themselves but I will say Becky, you are to be commended for being so forgiving. Sure, I think you were probably a little more to blame than you'd care to admit but clearly you don't think so.

But if your conscience really couldn't stand by and watch the other boys be punished severely (I assume this means by accusing them of rape?), then how could your conscience permit you to pursue criminal charges against the other boys just because one boy's mother thought you acted improperly with her son?

According to Jake, one of your cousin's school mates:

Jake wrote:Becky started off with two guys ordering her to kiss their dicks. Then a third sprayed his cum all over her chin and tits and said "housekeeping", making her lick his dick and mouth his nob.

The next guy whistled her to crawl over to him "here bitch" and stuck out his dick to lick which she did for a minute or so then said "open wide." She did and spent the next minute or giving him a BJ before he exploded in her mouth. She started to jerk her head back but he put her hands on the back of her head until she had no choice but to swallow.

Is that an accurate description of what transpired? Did you kiss those two boys' dicks, lick another boy's wet dick after he came on your face and tits and then swallowed a fourth's boy cum after he came in your mouth?

Can you please say more than a "yes" or "no" and describe your interctions with each of those boys (or clarify if Jake's account was misleading)?

Jake wrote:After that no one told her to do anything. She crawled over to the next guy and looked up at him and then she just started to lick and kiss his dick until he shot his load over her tits. Then she crawled over to my friend and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wasn't even fully erect yet when she started kiss his dick. She said he opened his mouth to indicate what she should do. He says he doesn't remember whether he did that or that maybe he let out a yawn.

But when he did that, she opened her mouth and took his dick and kept it in her mouth as he was cumming. She was wiggling her ass around so that's when another guy went in the back door and she jerked her head out of my friend's mouth and my friend finished cumming all over her face. Then even as her ass was still getting pounded another guy said, "Hey bitch. Clean up that mess."

She swallowed her mouthful then began the clean-up job, licking my friend's dick and mouthing it for a bit too, swallowing more cum, then licking again. She even licked his balls all the way to the nob of his dick. She was still licking dick as the other guy came in her asshole.

One more thing, Becky. And this is very important, since it leads up to action which you said you took only because you "misinterpreted" that boy's demeanor - actions for which you said you apologized for and accepted being spanked by the boy's mother.

Remember, Becky. You've already agreed that Bad Girl Spanker can determine whether your spankings by Mrs. Thompson were justified and to accept whether or not he feels you need further discipline as well.

So I think you need to go step-by-step and give us a very detailed account of what occurred between you and this boy so he can judge your actions fairly.
TheGrinch

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 am

TheGrinch wrote:Since Becky agreed not to insinuate that she was raped and since her own conduct was called into question and that she even apologized for some of her actions and furthermore accepted being punished for her conduct, I would say that she owes us a full, candid account and that no question of what either the boys did to her or how she reacted, pro-actively or passively, is out of line.

Would you agree with that, especially since Becky has in the past has protested having to answer questions until you either indicated she should or not?

Becky, if you wish you could wait until Bad Girl Spanker answers that. But I suspect he will feel they are relevant questions just the same and you'll have only have succeeded in embarrassing yourself further rather than act like an adult, accept responsibility for your actions and give candid, truthful, detailed answers.

Bad Girl Spanker, I know I have avoided answering legitimate questions in the past, by guys other than you, both in our debate and more recently, concerning my conduct until you made a decision whether I had to answer or not.

I know it's like crying wolf too much and I can't blame you if you said something like "too bad, Becky."

But it's so embarrassing having to answer questions from the Grinch or God-forbid Mike, JoeKnows, James or the other guys that hopefully don't know about my shame.

Couldn't I just have to answer to you for my conduct that day, no matter how embarrassing the questions, even if some of them are they are the same ones Grinch is asking?

TheGrinch wrote:Let's start with a softball.

Becky Romero wrote:It is true that the mother of one of the boys spanked me in front of everyone. However, I do feel the spanking I received was unfair. I did not deserve it. I did not deserve to be treated as though I had done something wrong, much less ended up punished in a manner in front of everyone as though I was a pre-schooler.

Please tell us why you felt the manner in which she spanked you made you feel like "a pre-schooler."

Because she pulled me over her lap and spanked me earlier and did so again later. Not to mention that the second time, because of the length of the spanking she gave me, had me crying and babbling long before it was over.

Becky Romero wrote:Most of the parents arrived within 30 minutes and were shocked and dismayed to learn what had happened and how their sons behaved towards me, but a few were ready to "blame the victim." Mrs. Thompson was one of them. In the end, she would be the only one.

TheGrinch wrote:So at first Mrs. Thompson wasn't the only one who thought you were the blame for what happened? Why is that and what made the other parents change their minds?

When the boys admitted they thought I was a stripper their coach had hired.

Becky Romero wrote:I admitted I was to blame for actions concerning her son, agreeing to her contention that I had misinterpreted his body language just as I had already acknowledged that all the boys had misinterpreted mine when they first caught me showering in their locker room.

TheGrinch wrote:What was the boys' "body language" that you "misinterpreted" and what specifically did you do once you misinterpreted him?

I thought he was clearly indicating that I had to give him a blow job.

Becky Romero wrote:She pressed forward for more concessions on my part: I had to directly apologize to the boy for what I did. I didn't want to but she insisted on playing back the cell phone video that one the boys took (everyone had already watched it once). Showing it to the parents of one of the boys who had penetrated me she asked, "Look at her cheeks swinging back and forth. Does that look like an innocent, shy, chaste girl who is being forced to suck my son's penis and lick his scrotum? And how can you blame your son for accepting a clear invitation?"

TheGrinch wrote:How did you feel as all these parents watched a video of you sucking a teenage boy's penis and lick his balls? The "invitation" Mrs. Thompson was referring to was when another boy penetrated your asshole? Was that moment on the video? What were your thoughts at the moment you felt the boy entering you?

OMG! Do I have to answer these questions?

Becky Romero wrote:After having gotten all the other boys to admit what they did was wrong, I had an uneasy feeling that it could all slip away. All the other boys had admitted they thought their coach had arranged a stripper to visit their locker room. Their parents so far were apologetic and even had asked how they could make amends to me. Yes, they had asked me if I would agree not to pursue criminal or civil action against their boys if I would be satisfied with apologies. But this one mom, Mrs. Thompson, wanted ME arrested if she wasn't satisfied. (The other parents were telling her to "drop it" because they knew I could drag their sons all into it to be vindicated.)

TheGrinch wrote:Was the fear of being arrested the reason you accepted responsbibility for sucking a boy's dick without his permission?

I'm sure I would have been exonerated of any wrong-doing considering the circumstances. But I think it would be fair to say that I heeded the assistance principal's advice in a way that I was basically placating Mrs. Thompson to avoid further humiliation.

TheGrinch wrote:You continued:

Becky Romero wrote:All the other parents apologized to me for the behavior and actions of their sons. I felt their apologies were heartfelt and sincere, as well as that of the boys. . . .

No matter how degraded I had been made to feel, no matter that I had been violated, and no matter how badly the boys were wrong in what they did, I couldn't ignore the fact that the boys nonetheless clearly thought my repeated "no's" were mere teasing to them and that I was nothing but a "present" for them to do with as they pleased. My conscience just wouldn't allow me to force an issue which would see them punished severely.

I will let the other guys who frequent this board speak for themselves but I will say Becky, you are to be commended for being so forgiving. Sure, I think you were probably a little more to blame than you'd care to admit but clearly you don't think so.

But if your conscience really couldn't stand by and watch the other boys be punished severely (I assume this means by accusing them of rape?), then how could your conscience permit you to pursue criminal charges against the other boys just because one boy's mother thought you acted improperly with her son?

I guess I hadn't really thought of it that way.

TheGrinch wrote:According to Jake, one of your cousin's school mates:

Jake wrote:Becky started off with two guys ordering her to kiss their dicks. Then a third sprayed his cum all over her chin and tits and said "housekeeping", making her lick his dick and mouth his nob.

Is that an accurate description of what transpired? Did you kiss those two boys' dicks, lick another boy's wet dick after he came on your face and tits and then swallowed a fourth's boy cum after he came in your mouth?

Can you please say more than a "yes" or "no" and describe your interctions with each of those boys (or clarify if Jake's account was misleading)?

Do I really need to repeat in my own words what Jake already said happened just because of some minor clarifications?

Jake wrote:After that no one told her to do anything. She crawled over to the next guy and looked up at him and then she just started to lick and kiss his dick until he shot his load over her tits. Then she crawled over to my friend and wrapped her arms around his waist. He wasn't even fully erect yet when she started kiss his dick. She said he opened his mouth to indicate what she should do. He says he doesn't remember whether he did that or that maybe he let out a yawn.

She swallowed her mouthful then began the clean-up job, licking my friend's dick and mouthing it for a bit too, swallowing more cum, then licking again. She even licked his balls all the way to the nob of his dick. She was still licking dick as the other guy came in her asshole.

TheGrinch wrote:One more thing, Becky. And this is very important, since it leads up to action which you said you took only because you "misinterpreted" that boy's demeanor - actions for which you said you apologized for and accepted being spanked by the boy's mother.

Remember, Becky. You've already agreed that Bad Girl Spanker can determine whether your spankings by Mrs. Thompson were justified and to accept whether or not he feels you need further discipline as well.

So I think you need to go step-by-step and give us a very detailed account of what occurred between you and this boy so he can judge your actions fairly.

OMG! Bad Girl Spanker! Please? I understand Grinch's point that it's important for you to read in my own words what happened. But this will be so shameful!
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:08 am

Becky, if you feel more comfortable answering me than Grinch, go ahead.

You're unhappy about the way that the mother "punished in a manner in front of everyone as though I was a pre-schooler", but didn't you say yourself in the past that you wanted to be spanked in public, instead of in private.

You answered before that you didn't feel you deserved the spanking. Did you deserve some kind of punishment? And if so how and for what?

When she spanked you, did you at any time concede you deserved it and did you apologize further to her?

Did your behavior with that boy and the other boys lead them to legitimately think you were a stripper, beyond just being naked?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:41 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Becky, if you feel more comfortable answering me than Grinch, go ahead.

Yes, thank you. Not asserting that you won't necessarily ask me some of the same questions he is in which case I'll still have to answer. It's just that I think he's asking me a lot of questions just to maximize my shame.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You're unhappy about the way that the mother "punished in a manner in front of everyone as though I was a pre-schooler", but didn't you say yourself in the past that you wanted to be spanked in public, instead of in private.

Yes, I did but in this situation I was being punished for something I don't think I should have been punished for at all.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You answered before that you didn't feel you deserved the spanking. Did you deserve some kind of punishment? And if so how and for what?

I honestly don't think I should have been punished at all. If the boys had believed me from the outset, that I was only in their locker room to shower and was directed there by their coach, nothing else would have happened.

Granted, I'll concede I couldn't expect them not to look at me and, although it would have been gentlemanly of them to offer to get me something to wear, I'll even concede that they really had no obligation to do that. But that's all. They shouldn't have done what they did to me, even though I accepted their apologies.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:When she spanked you, did you at any time concede you deserved it and did you apologize further to her?

I repeatedly said "I'm sorry" as I cried while being spanked and I had to apologize to her and her son both before that and afterward. But I don't feel as though I was honestly conceding I deserved to be punished because I only did that to break an impasse.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did your behavior with that boy and the other boys lead them to legitimately think you were a stripper, beyond just being naked?

Mrs. Thompson tried to make that argument, that because of how I began acting with her son that what two other boys did to me soon afterward was somehow my fault.

But their parents didn't accept her argument and still felt their boys were wrong in what they did to me.

Yes, all the boys said they thought I was there for the "pleasure" and for much for than just stripping for them and didn't believe me when I resisted what they made me do. But their assumptions were false.

What they did to me and what they forced me to do was horrible and ordinarily unforgivable.

But how can I not forgive them, given their sincere apologies and honest misunderstanding?

And because I was willing to forgive, should that somehow mean I "enjoyed it" as Grinch and others implied on the guestbook?

How could I seek to see those teenage boys were punished severely and branded for life as I would have otherwise insisted upon had I been dragged in there, stripped and sexually assaulted instead of them just happening to walk in on me as I was showering and only taking advantage of me after drawing the wrong conclusions because of a past incident at the school?
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:12 am

Let's start from the beginning.

What did Mrs. Thompson base her argument on? What did she say, as best as you can remember. Did she give you a chance to tell your side of the story?

Did you try to cover up when the boys first came in?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby TheGrinch » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 am

Hey Bad Girl Spanker,

Just want to point out:

Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I know I have avoided answering legitimate questions in the past... It's so embarrassing having to answer questions from the Grinch or God-forbid Mike, JoeKnows, James or the other guys that hopefully don't know about my shame. Couldn't I just have to answer to you for my conduct that day, no matter how embarrassing the questions, even if some of them are they are the same ones Grinch is asking?

I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of Becky's conduct that day. But don't you think it should be made clear to Becky that just because she's embarrassed that isn't a good enough reason to let her off the hook about being forthcoming regarding her behavior?

I had asked her:

TheGrinch wrote:How did you feel as all these parents watched a video of you sucking a teenage boy's penis and lick his balls? The "invitation" Mrs. Thompson was referring to was when another boy penetrated your asshole? Was that moment on the video? What were your thoughts at the moment you felt the boy entering you?

She responded:

Becky Romero wrote:OMG! Do I have to answer these questions?

Seems that the young lady asked you a question. Don't you think she deserves an answer?

And when I asked her about this:

TheGrinch wrote:Is that an accurate description of what transpired? Did you kiss those two boys' dicks, lick another boy's wet dick after he came on your face and tits and then swallowed a fourth's boy cum after he came in your mouth? Can you please say more than a "yes" or "no" and describe your interctions with each of those boys (or clarify if Jake's account was misleading)?

Becky really didn't say she didn't think she had to answer that. In fact, one could argue by her response that she only wanted your counsel on if she needed to:

Becky Romero wrote:Do I really need to repeat in my own words what Jake already said happened just because of some minor clarifications?

And when I asked her to give us a detailed account of the blow job she gave Mrs. Thompson's teenage son, her response was:

Becky Romero wrote:I understand Grinch's point that it's important for you to read in my own words what happened. But this will be so shameful!

I get it that Becky thinks that I've only asked these questions to cause her embarrassment. But she's the one who promised that you could hold her accountable for her behavior. How can you do so unless you have all the facts?

Becky admitted that she misconstrued Mrs. Thompson's son's body language in that he expected her to suck his dick.

So why couldn't the boys have misconstrued Becky's body language? Specifically:

Jake wrote:My friend's mom demanded an apology from Becky because my friend insisted he never actually asked Becky to suck his dick, that while she was on her hands and knees up on the locker room benches she turned and crawled a few feet over to him voluntarily like she did to the boy just before him, put her arms around his waist and sucked him off. The junior who pounded her ass said that when she did that he figured she was all randy and ready to go especially the way she had her butt wiggling up in the air as she sucked dick.

Shouldn't Becky at the very least have to tell us if Jake's account is correct? Why did Ashley line out part of Jake's comment, but not all of it? Shouldn't Becky have to clarify? It is what she was punished for and even the assistant principal apparently agreed that Becky was partly to blame for what happened? Moreover, did that teenage boy mistakenly think Becky wanted it up her ass? According to Mrs. Thompson that was the case. If Becky wants to argue she should be absolved of blame for misconstruing Mrs. Thompson's son's body language, can't the same be said for the boy who fucked her asshole?
TheGrinch

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Grinch,

I am not going to comment on anything in your last post unless I am otherwise told that I must do so by Bad Girl Spanker.
Becky Romero

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did you try to cover up when the boys first came in?

I didn't initially see them as I was washing my hair and had my eyes closed. But as soon as I heard them whistling and hooting at me, which according to them was probably a good 20 to 30 seconds after they walked in, I quickly tried to cover myself. But then the boys started taking photos with their cell phones and when I yelled at them to stop, they said they would - but only if I put my arms and hands away from covering myself. I also had to turn around and face them as I had half-turned facing the wall.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:What did Mrs. Thompson base her argument on? What did she say, as best as you can remember. Did she give you a chance to tell your side of the story?

I think she was just in denial that her son did not act like a gentleman and tried to blame me by saying he didn't actually tell me to do what I ended up doing. OK, so maybe he didn't so with words, but his friends had made me do things to them and I saw no indication from him that he wouldn't make me as well. He leered at me and opened his mouth and I took that to mean I had to open my mouth and do him.

Mrs. Thompson also tried to insinuate that I wanted the boy behind me to do what he did at that time because of that and that my "body language" was an "invitation."

She let me talk earlier but when it came to her son, she kept interrupting me.
Becky Romero

Postby Ashley Randle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am

TheGrinch wrote:
Jake wrote:My friend's mom demanded an apology from Becky because my friend insisted he never actually asked Becky to suck his dick, that while she was on her hands and knees up on the locker room benches she turned and crawled a few feet over to him voluntarily like she did to the boy just before him, put her arms around his waist and sucked him off. The junior who pounded her ass said that when she did that he figured she was all randy and ready to go especially the way she had her butt wiggling up in the air as she sucked dick.

Shouldn't Becky at the very least have to tell us if Jake's account is correct? Why did Ashley line out part of Jake's comment, but not all of it?

Because that part wasn't entirely accurate, you idiot! :roll:

Face it, Grinch. Becky isn't going to humiliate herself just because you'd like it so.
Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
Ashley Randle

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:06 am

Both Becky and Grinch have a point.

Becky shouldn't be expected to provide every single humiliating detail of a painful experience. But she does need to clarify basic questions to make sense of what happened.

But I'm still trying to understand what happened from the beginning.

Becky, so you faced them and stood naked in front of them. Why? They already had photos of you. And facing them would just let them take more.

What kind of body language was she talking about?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby TheGrinch » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Both Becky and Grinch have a point. Becky shouldn't be expected to provide every single humiliating detail of a painful experience. But she does need to clarify basic questions to make sense of what happened.

I think that's fair enough.

But remember. We do have some accounts on this message board from friends of the guys who Becky was naked with in the boys locker room.

When I asked Becky about what Jake said:

I simply asked her:
TheGrinch wrote:Is that an accurate description of what transpired? Did you kiss those two boys' dicks, lick another boy's wet dick after he came on your face and tits and then swallowed a fourth's boy cum after he came in your mouth? Can you please say more than a "yes" or "no" and describe your interctions with each of those boys (or clarify if Jake's account was misleading)?

She said:

Becky Romero wrote:Do I really need to repeat in my own words what Jake already said happened just because of some minor clarifications?

All Becky had to do was say that Jake's description of what happened was accurate or for her to clear up whatever were the "minor clarifications."

So in that particular instance I wasn't actually asking Becky to note every single detail, but just answer whether what has already been said is accurate and add whatever she wanted to clarify about it.

I don't think that's asking too much of her. Do you?

I would think you'd agree that clarifying whether or not Becky was giving blowjobs to teenage boys - besides just Mrs. Thompson's son - is a basic question, correct? Becky's statements thus fair have left some ambiguity there.

Another boy indicated Becky mouth-on-dicks action started not long after the picture taking stopped.

LMAO wrote:She also said they promised they'd get her something to wear if she jiggled her tits and ass at them (which she later admitted to all the boys' parents that she did but had only agreed to do so only in the hope they'd get her a towel or something else to wear so she could leave). The boys said she didn't appear to be in much of a hurry after her little naked dance shower show for them, didn't get her anything to wear and after that she even re-soaped herself while they watched. She said she just wanted to make sure she was nice and clean and there wasn't much she could do anyway except grin and bear it until, she said she hoped, that someone would show up with something for her to put on.

If Becky had indeed "jiggled her tits and ass" at the boys, could that be perhaps why all the more they thought she was a stripper their coach had supplied for them as what's been said happened at the school before?

I don't believe that Becky purposely put herself in that position (that is winding up naked in the boys locker room with the purposely intention of having anal and vaginal sex with them). Too much would have had to go correctly for her to have planned it all, falling in the mud and ruining her clothes, the coach finding her and directing her to the boys locker room to shower because of convenience, the boys showing up while she was showering, the girl he sent to retrieve clothes for Becky not showing up right away, etc.

But, given what's been said and what Becky thus far has tried to avoid clarifying, there perhaps is a question whether she took what was initially embarrassing for her into opportunity to have some fun with these boys - before they took it too far.

If she did jiggle her tits and dance for them, then how embarrassed was she really?
TheGrinch

Postby Becky Romero » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:But I'm still trying to understand what happened from the beginning. Becky, so you faced them and stood naked in front of them. Why? They already had photos of you. And facing them would just let them take more.

They were taking a bunch of pictures and I was telling them to stop, that they can't do that. They said they'd stop if I turned around, that they already got a good long look while I was washing my hair and that if I walked over to them to look at their phones they could prove it. They initially did stop when I complied in resignation, but I thought at that point I was just dealing with a shocked group of teenage boys who happened to walk in and found an adult woman nude and showering in their locker room when in reality their thoughts had already decided I was a stripper hired by their coach, was being a tease and that it was going to eventually be anything goes like apparently it was with the time one of the coaches did hire a stripper for one of the school's sports teams.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:What kind of body language was she talking about?

I thought Sean, Mrs. Thompson's son, clearly wanted me to do what I did and that I wasn't going to have a choice in the matter.

The boys had already spanked me when I was hesitate to do what another boy instructed me to do, so I did what I thought Sean expected me to do.

I was on my hands and knees on top of wooden benches and it wasn't very comfortable and my butt was sore from the earlier spanking. I do mean sore! :oops: But Mrs. Thompson only focused on the fact that from what both the boys had already said and what the video appeared to show was that I was shaking and jiggling my bare bottom at the boys standing behind me and that therefore my "body language" was actually an "invitation" to do what one of the boys behind me then did.

Honestly, I was very ashamed. Maybe I really did misinterpret what I thought Sean expected me to do. I don't believe that I did but given Mrs. Thompson's adamant insistence that I was the blame with respect to her son, I apologized for doing what I did with him and said it was my fault that I misinterpreted his body language. I was hoping that would be the end of it, but she wanted me punished and after just having accepted the apologies of the other boys and their parents for all the other boys' actions, I guess I felt I had nothing to gain by not taking both blame and punishment with respects to Sean after just having apologized in front of all the other parents.

I know Grinch and others like those friends of Sean who posted on the guestbook are laughing at me for having apologized for doing what I did.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 am

Becky, so if I understand you correctly. You were just spanked and you were wriggling your butt because it was sore? And that was the body language she was talking about.

But why were you spanked in the first place?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:50 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Becky, so if I understand you correctly. You were just spanked and you were wriggling your butt because it was sore? And that was the body language she was talking about.

Yes, I had already been spanked twice by the boys (meaning two separate spankings each with multiple hard swats).

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:But why were you spanked in the first place?

Because I was slow in complying with what I was told to do.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Both Becky and Grinch have a point. Becky shouldn't be expected to provide every single humiliating detail of a painful experience. But she does need to clarify basic questions to make sense of what happened.

:oops:

Bad Girl Spanker, I was afraid of that; that is because I was purposely avoiding many specific questions Grinch asked me and lied about why I thought he was asking them. Because I knew I really ought to have to answer many of them and wanted to avoid doing so not just because I know the answers will embarrasses me in the process but because my detailed answers will possibly subject me to being punished by you if you decide my conduct was partly the blame for some of the things that happened, especially if I have to be more specific and detailed than I'd rather be.

I suppose my hopes of somehow avoiding additional embarrassment and shame were unrealistically high and now may have gotten me into more trouble with you. So go ahead and tell me which things Grinch asked me that I now have to answer and account to you about and I promise I'll be honest and specific.

Hopefully you'll be lenient with me for lying to you about the reason I didn't want to answer Grinch's questions, that is trying to blame him for just wanting to cause me embarrassment when I was really more concerned about trying to avoid being punished by you.
Becky Romero

Next

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated