Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:04 am

Becky, that doesn't answer the question. What were you told to do?

The boys caught you by surprise while you were showering. Then you stood naked in front of them. Did they just start spanking you out of the blue or did you agree to do something more than just expose yourself before that happened?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Becky, that doesn't answer the question. What were you told to do?

The boys caught you by surprise while you were showering. Then you stood naked in front of them. Did they just start spanking you out of the blue or did you agree to do something more than just expose yourself before that happened?

No, they didn't start spanking me then. It's just this is so embarrassing! :oops:

They didn't believe me that I had fallen in the mud. I had no clothes with me so, like I said, they really did think I was a stripper (and more than just that) hired by their coach.

After I turned around, they initially kept their promise not to take more pics. (One of the boys said in the meeting later he thought maybe it was part of a contract or something.)

But when I asked for them to get me a towel, they just laughed.

Oh you're going to think this is so bad of me what I did, but I felt I had no reasonable choice to refuse.

I guess my story didn't sound too convincing but I thought they were serious when they said they'd get me something to wear but first I had to give them something.

They said I was there to entertain them, which I denied and tried to explain again, but they just laughed, saying "oh sure we believe you Becky."

I had to, look. It isn't like it may look like when you read this but the boys said if I wanted some clothes to put on after I had to "shake those tits and ass" of mine.

I didn't do it right away, but then they said if I didn't they'd start taking pics again. So, I did. :oops:

Probably for about 2 or 3 minutes. They were hooting and whistling and I think one or two still took some pics or video until another boy told him not to. I felt so ashamed! Honestly! But I couldn't just walk out of there and across campus naked.

And I thought they'd really give me something to wear. When they didn't and I said "Hey. You guys promised!" they just laughed. By then, I felt really awkward just standing there naked and I even though I was partially covering myself, they started circling around me and so I said, "Fine. Go ahead and look all you want" and I outstretched my arms.

They did indeed look, but that's when a few started to do more than look. I got a few slaps to my bare bottom and one of them started making jokes about my bush. One of the boys stepped behind me, then reached around and grabbed my boobs, then pulled on my nipples. Then a second one did as another boy reached up and tried to finger me. Then a third did more than just try, boasting "Hey, man! Is she ever wet!"

I yelled at him, "Of course, I'm wet! I just took a shower, you idiot."

I tried to slap his hand away but his two friends grabbed my arms and he continued to finger me.

I yelled at them to stop, saying they couldn't do that, but they all just laughed. I finally managed to push him away, saying again I wasn't there for them to do things like that to. But they said, "Right. You're just here to shower."

When I said "that's right", they said "so go ahead and shower."

Figuring maybe it would buy some time for that girl the coach promised would come with something for me to wear, I got back in the shower. For a minute or so it worked; they stayed away from me and just watched. But then a couple of them started to strip and joined me showering, grabbing at me all over - and I do mean all over - until I stomped away from them out of the water and walked towards the door.

That's when things got worse; now they wouldn't let me leave.
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:52 am

Becky, so you exposed yourself at least twice to them without being forced and put on a strip show for them. Did you do anything else also without being physically forced to do it?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Becky, so you exposed yourself at least twice to them without being forced and put on a strip show for them.

That's really unfair to say. I didn't put on a "strip show" for them.

First of all, I was already naked, so there was nothing for me to strip off. Secondly, I felt as though I had to do as I was told because they were taking pictures and honestly? I initially didn't feel threatened when at first all they were doing was gawking and hooting at me. Just incredibly embarrassed.

I was in THEIR locker room and I was naked. That wasn't their fault. I wasn't angry at them for that. I couldn't fault them for not behaving in a more gentlemanly manner.

I didn't like the teasing and I really thought, OK, if I'd just go along with what they were telling me I had to do, they'd toss me a towel or something else to wear and I could get out of their with some dignity left.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did you do anything else also without being physically forced to do it?

Not until I got spanked.

After I walked away from the shower spray when two of the boys who joined me started to fondle me, I again demanded they get me a towel or something so I could leave.

One of them laughed and said, "You're going to walk across campus and go to your car and drive home wearing just a towel?"

"Yes, of course. So?" I replied as matter-of-factly as I could, as if it was something I did everyday.

Most of the boys just laughed and one said, "OK. But first, you're going to give us all 'good-bye' kisses? Right?"

I grinned, figuring that maybe I finally got them to realize it was all a mistake and that I wasn't a hired stripper for them. Or maybe they still didn't believe me but were thinking 'show's over' or something. Either way, I just assumed that after a few innocent pecks on their cheeks I'd at least be out of there, even if it meant walking around campus looking for my cousin Megan while wearing just a towel. I was now just hoping most of the student body would have left campus.

The boys had seemingly agreed that I could leave if I kissed them. After I quickly grabbed the boy nearest to me and planted a big kiss on his cheek, another boy - one who was naked - laughed as I walked up him, saying "Not there."

So I blushed, stood straight up, forced a smile, said "OK. Fair enough." I figured I might as well make sure they were satisfied enough, so I jiggled my boobs a bit in front of him, slowly reached around his neck with my arms and planted a big, kiss on his lips.

As I tried to end the kiss, he reached around and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me close and I felt his erect penis pushing against my lower abdomen.

I pushed away to end the kiss.

"Not there, either" he said.

Seeing my confused look, he put a hand on my head and angled it downward so that I was now looking straight down at his penis.

I gasped and said "No way!" as the other boys began stripping.

"What's the big deal? The other chick did, no problem," another boy said.

"Yeah, but I kind of like the bitchy attitude better" said another boy.

"No way!" I insisted. "Now give me a towel so I can leave."

They just laughed.

"You want a towel? Then you have to, you know, pay for it," one boy said.

"Yeah," another one chimed in. "Or go ahead and leave," he said, pointed towards the door.

"I can't go out there naked," I pleaded, "Everyone will see me!"

They laughed as one boy said, "Who the fuck ever heard of a shy stripper."

"I am NOT leaving here naked and I am NOT going to kiss your penises," I said firmly.

"Oh yes you are," a boy now behind me insisted, as I received a hard swat to my bottom.

"Or, if you stay, we're all going to spank you!" he continued. "And then your lips are still going to get into the action."

I scolded him and said, "Don't you dare spank me!"

They all just laughed and one said, "Oh, look! A dare. I love it when a chick 'dares' you to do what they really want you to do."

The second boy I had kissed then walked behind me while I faced all the others. He grabbed my butt checks and fondled them before giving me a couple sharp swats.

Realizing that daring them the wrong approach, I then said, "I mean... look. What I mean is that you boys can't spank me!"

That boy then reach around me and started fondling my right breast with his left hand and then started pulling hard on my nipple while still groping my buttocks with his right hand before giving me a few more swats, while he asked me, "And why not?"

After yelping in pain, I managed to blurt out an answer that I foolishly thought would assert some authority over them: "Because... because I'm older than you!"

That boy just laughed while still pulling on my nipple, saying "Yeah, well I'm 17 and you're..."

Another slap encouraged me to blurt out, "I'm 28."

"Hey guys," he yelled out. "Hear that? She's 28." They all laughed and a few of them said "Sure, baby."

I protested, "Yes, I am. Honest. I was born in '85. Now listen to me. I told you. This is all just a big misunderstanding. Let me leave now and I promise I won't tell your coach anything that happened."

They all laughed.

"Oh look. She won't tell him anything," one boy said.

I got another swat as he really pulled on my right nipple at the same time.

"Ouch!" I yelled out. "That hurts! Please... you boys can't spank me..."

The boy then said, "And what am I doing right now?" as he swatted my butt again a few more times.

"You're... you're spanking me," I admitted, while yelping with each swat.

"Even though you're older than me?" he asked.

He just laughed until I said, "OK, OK. Alright. Even though I'm older than you. Yes, obviously, you can spank me... I mean that you can... but you just um... shouldn't."

They all laughed at me stumbling over my words.

He then gave me another swat and said, "OK then. You had your chance. Form a line guys."

I cringed but forced myself to blurt out, "OK. OK. I'll do what you want. Just stop spanking me."

He then pushed his erect penis up against my butt crack, foreshadowing his actions later, before releasing me.

I mistakenly thought that degrading myself would at least get me out of there. I was wrong.
Becky Romero

Postby TheGrinch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Both Becky and Grinch have a point. Becky shouldn't be expected to provide every single humiliating detail of a painful experience. But she does need to clarify basic questions to make sense of what happened.

Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I was afraid of that; that is because I was purposely avoiding many specific questions Grinch asked me and lied about why I thought he was asking them. Because I knew I really ought to have to answer many of them and wanted to avoid doing so not just because I know the answers will embarrasses me in the process but because my detailed answers will possibly subject me to being punished by you if you decide my conduct was partly the blame for some of the things that happened, especially if I have to be more specific and detailed than I'd rather be.

I suppose my hopes of somehow avoiding additional embarrassment and shame were unrealistically high and now may have gotten me into more trouble with you. So go ahead and tell me which things Grinch asked me that I now have to answer and account to you about and I promise I'll be honest and specific.

Hopefully you'll be lenient with me for lying to you about the reason I didn't want to answer Grinch's questions, that is trying to blame him for just wanting to cause me embarrassment when I was really more concerned about trying to avoid being punished by you.

Bad Girl Spanker, after her confession that she basically lied to you in an effort to avoid you punishing her and with her last post I'd say Becky has forfeited her right to avoid being specific, no matter how embarrassed she feels.

After all, she just essentially admitted she'd rather kiss the dicks of a group of teenage boys than merely be spanked by them.
TheGrinch

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:29 am

Becky Romero wrote: That's really unfair to say. I didn't put on a "strip show" for them.

First of all, I was already naked, so there was nothing for me to strip off. Secondly, I felt as though I had to do as I was told because they were taking pictures and honestly?

You're right. It's a strip show with no clothes to take off. But they had pictures of you already. Were you really worried that they would have even more naked pictures of you?

Was that what this was really about?

Becky Romero wrote: Not until I got spanked.

From what you were describing, they didn't physically force you to do it. They did spank you, but only a few times. Did they actually force you to do anything?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:26 pm

TheGrinch wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I was afraid of that; that is because I was purposely avoiding many specific questions Grinch asked me and lied about why I thought he was asking them. Because I knew I really ought to have to answer many of them and wanted to avoid doing so not just because I know the answers will embarrasses me in the process but because my detailed answers will possibly subject me to being punished by you if you decide my conduct was partly the blame for some of the things that happened, especially if I have to be more specific and detailed than I'd rather be.

I suppose my hopes of somehow avoiding additional embarrassment and shame were unrealistically high and now may have gotten me into more trouble with you. So go ahead and tell me which things Grinch asked me that I now have to answer and account to you about and I promise I'll be honest and specific.

Hopefully you'll be lenient with me for lying to you about the reason I didn't want to answer Grinch's questions, that is trying to blame him for just wanting to cause me embarrassment when I was really more concerned about trying to avoid being punished by you.

Bad Girl Spanker, after her confession that she basically lied to you in an effort to avoid you punishing her and with her last post I'd say Becky has forfeited her right to avoid being specific, no matter how embarrassed she feels.

Grinch, OK, OK. Yes, I lied to Bad Girl Spanker about why I didn't want to answer your questions. I still say you asked me a lot of those questions hoping to embarrass me if I had to answer them. Yes, it was because I knew that many of them were legitimate questions. But he also said I could decline to answer anyone but him if I felt more comfortable by his more professional attitude in demanding answers.

I also still hope Bad Girl Spanker will be lenient if he decides I need to be punished for lying to him.

TheGrinch wrote:After all, she just essentially admitted she'd rather kiss the dicks of a group of teenage boys than merely be spanked by them.

I'll answer you directly for that comment, but only because it's so obvious you are trying to humiliate me with it.

I did NOT essentially admit any such thing!

I simply agreed to kiss each boy's penis to avoid them all spanking me AND still having to kiss their penises just the same.

I was NOT happy about it.

But please remember, I really thought, OK, any moment that girl the coach promised to send might walk in with something for me to wear and basically confirm what I had been trying to explain to the boys without success - that is that I was not some hired stripper or prostitute but really did fall into that disgusting mud puddle and ruined my clothes.

That is also why when after they pushed some of their locker room benches together, grabbed and lifted me and put me atop them as they basically formed a circle around them, the remaining clothed boys now all undressing, too, I took my time approaching the first boy, touching his penis first with my fingers before giving him a quick peck on the erect shaft of his penis, and then another and another and another. I was trying to buy time. Unfortunately, the boys interpreted my actions differently. And they were also taking pictures again and this time I knew there was no way they'd listen to me to not do so, that they'd want proof after bragging to their friends.

But that is why I agreed to kiss their penises, not because I wanted to.
Becky Romero

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote: That's really unfair to say. I didn't put on a "strip show" for them.

First of all, I was already naked, so there was nothing for me to strip off. Secondly, I felt as though I had to do as I was told because they were taking pictures and honestly?

You're right. It's a strip show with no clothes to take off. But they had pictures of you already. Were you really worried that they would have even more naked pictures of you?

Was that what this was really about?

At first, yes. Especially since they put their cell phones down. I was embarrassed, but at first I didn't feel threatened in any way. Just embarrassed. And it seemed the more embarrassed I was the more they were whistling and hooting at me.

So I decided to pretty much let them look, even obeying some of their commands such as having to jiggle my breasts for them, if my continued uncovered nudity in their presence as the worst outcome.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote: Not until I got spanked.

From what you were describing, they didn't physically force you to do it. They did spank you, but only a few times. Did they actually force you to do anything?

But the spankings DID force me to agree to kiss their penises. As I just told Grinch, I'd rather kiss their penises than be spanked by all of them and STILL have to kiss their penises.

If that's all that had happened - the picture-taking, the teasing, the fondling, the few spankings, and them making me kiss their penises - if the girl had walked in with the robe or if the boys gave me a towel or something to put on and leave, I wouldn't have complained about them. I'd have left humiliated but I wouldn't have complained.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Becky Romero wrote:So I decided to pretty much let them look, even obeying some of their commands such as having to jiggle my breasts for them, if my continued uncovered nudity in their presence as the worst outcome.

So you would rather jiggle your breasts than have them take more photos of you naked?

But each time you did that, you gave them more reasons to think you were a stripper. You undermined your own story. The more you agreed to, the less reason they had to believe your story that you were just showering.

Becky Romero wrote: But the spankings DID force me to agree to kiss their penises. As I just told Grinch, I'd rather kiss their penises than be spanked by all of them and STILL have to kiss their penises.

You agreed to do it. They didn't physically make you do it at that point. They only spanked you a few times. And you got spanked by them anyway. And their mothers.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Maybe that was a bit too harsh. But I can see why some of the parents weren't happy.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:So I decided to pretty much let them look, even obeying some of their commands such as having to jiggle my breasts for them, if my continued uncovered nudity in their presence as the worst outcome.

So you would rather jiggle your breasts than have them take more photos of you naked?

Yes, I was embarrassed but trying my damnedest not to appear as ashamed as I was because the more embarrassed I become in awkward situations involving being undressed the more control of the situation I tend to lose.

So, yes, I preferred doing that than have them take more photos.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that just before that they had found my cell phone on one of the benches and the boys were looking through my photos and they found some pictures of me nude.

So they were, "Oh, yeah. Suuuure. You're not a stripper, Becky."

Another one said, "So which strip club do you work at, Becky? We'll come see you."

I tried to explain, "I do NOT work at a strip club. That was at a private party... and stop looking at my phone. Those pictures are private."

But they kept looking anyway.

"Yeah, sure. A private party. Just like this one," one boy offered.

"I'm telling you, that was a private party, not at a strip club," I tried to explain.

"Yeah, sure," another boy who was looking at my phone said. "You and another half-naked chick getting spanked on a stage."

"Look, if you MUST know, it was my birthday," I told them. "I know everyone who was there."

They just laughed, not believing me at all.

"Honest! My friend's birthday is two days after mine and um, well you see, um our families and friends set us up to give us, you know, birthday spankings in our birthday suits by our moms," I tried to explain as they watched a short video of Belinda's mom taking off my bra and my mom doing the same to Belinda, leaving us both nude, before they resumed spanking us.

"So that's your mom spanking you?" one boy said, sarcastically. "She doesn't look like you at all."

Again I tried to explain, "No, that my friend's mom spanking me. My mom is spanking my friend. Believe me. I'd never strip in front of a bunch of guys!"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "We believe you," obviously not believing me at all.

They keep going through my phone, finding another photo. It was of me being spanked at a bar, with my skirt up and bottom showing, with people all around. Of course, they didn't know the context of the photo, that Ashley used my phone to take that picture of a drunken idiot spanking me after I poured a drink over his head.

"For a chick who's not a stripper you should do a lot of stripping in public," said another boy.

Another boy said, "So, Becky. Do you make a lot of money?"

I said, "What?"

"At your job," he said. "Do you make a lot of money?"

Momentarily confused I answered, "That's none of your business how much I make."

The boy smiled, saying, "Well, I hope guys tip you well."

I gasped, realizing now what he meant by his question and was about to interject but then another boy spoke up.

"Whose the naked ginger?" said another, as he asked his friend for his email address.

"That's my friend... Hey! Don't you forward those!" I pleaded.

"Oooops," he said, "Too late," as his friend's phone chirped.

Then they found one of me with Belinda in a hot tub, both of us topless.

"Who's the chick with no rack?" one boy asked.

"That's another friend of mine," I answered before telling them again, "Would you guys stop looking at my photos?"

After several of their phones chirped multiple times, indicating they were freely forwarding multiple photos to themselves, another one said, "Who's Bobby?"

"Bobby's my brother," I said, then realized they were now looking at my contact's list.

"Hit send," a boy urged to the one holding my phone.

"Noooooo!" I screamed, but it was too late.

After their phones chirped many more times, they started scrolling through my messages.

One of the boys read one aloud, "Hey, Lib. I heard that Polekatz is hiring. Should we send in our resumes? We might as well after the shows we put on for everyone the past few weeks."

"Not a professional stripper, huh?" one of the boys said.

I protested, "That was just a joke. My friend and I had had some embarrassing incidents at that time that left us, um, exposed to a bunch of people and I was just joking with her."

"Yeah, sure you were," one of the boys said, before others joined in, also sarcastically.

Libby's reply to my text, which they read aloud, hadn't helped matters, "Already have. With our experience, should be a slam dunk. lol"

Finally, I said to them, "O.K. Look. Do you boys want to spend time looking at my photos or the real thing?" I said, reaching my arms out in front of me and pointing with my index fingers at my breasts.

"What do you have in mind," one of them said.

"That depends," I said, while forcing a smile. "What did YOU have in mind?".

They told me what they wanted me to do (dance for them; apparently the girl the year or so ago had done them same for one of the boys' sports teams at the school before things got more sexual) and I agreed, asking "And then you'll give me something to put on?"

They agreed, "Sure we will," a few of them said.

At that point they put my phone down and I complied with dancing and jiggling myself about for them.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:But each time you did that, you gave them more reasons to think you were a stripper. You undermined your own story. The more you agreed to, the less reason they had to believe your story that you were just showering.

I know it may look like that now, but isn't that like Monday Morning quarterbacking?

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote: But the spankings DID force me to agree to kiss their penises. As I just told Grinch, I'd rather kiss their penises than be spanked by all of them and STILL have to kiss their penises.

You agreed to do it. They didn't physically make you do it at that point. They only spanked you a few times. And you got spanked by them anyway. And their mothers.

Actually, they did stop spanking me - at first. And like I said, if all and I know it's still degrading, but if all I had to do from that point was kiss their penises, I would have done that all afternoon.

Honestly, I was at that point thinking in my head, OK, I'll kiss all their penises, then be given a towel or shirt or something and I'd leave and go find Megan and not say a word to anyone.

But they weren't satisfied with me just kissing their penises.
Becky Romero

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Maybe that was a bit too harsh. But I can see why some of the parents weren't happy.

Yes, you're correct. None of the parents were happy.

But, thankfully, most of the parents were unhappy not so much with me but their own sons. Because it was the boys who, in trying to defend their actions, blamed their conduct on the fact they thought I was a stripper and prostitute hired by their coach.

With my side of the story basically confirmed by the boys' own admission that I had tried to tell them about the accident with the mud, the instructions by their coach and the plain fact that the girl who brought me the robe also told the assistant principal what the coach had said to her (he was by then gone for the day), the parents (except for Mrs. Thompson) accepted my explanation.

On the other hand, the parents politely pushed me in the direction of accepting apologies and not seeking charges by persuading me that the boys honestly believed I was there to "entertain" them, including having sex.

And of course they played on my compassion by warning me what would happen to the boys if they were convicted of sex offenses. They said things like if I had been attacked in an alleyway then, sure, my attackers should go to jail.

The assistant principal also vouched for the boys as well, saying they had never been in trouble with the law and were good students, etc. The parents said the same thing.

But Mrs. Thompson was the one who kept insisting that I was the blame. She said if she wasn't satisfied that she wanted me charged. That had most of the parents rolling their eyes and disagreeing, as they like me by that point, just wanted to drop the whole matter. In the end, because of Mrs. Thompson's insistence, I was even more humiliated but I don't blame the other boys or parents for that.
Becky Romero

Postby TheGrinch » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Becky Romero wrote:If all I had to do from that point was kiss their penises, I would have done that all afternoon.

Honestly, I was at that point thinking in my head, OK, I'll kiss all their penises, then be given a towel or shirt or something and I'd leave and go find Megan and not say a word to anyone.

But they weren't satisfied with me just kissing their penises.

I hope Bad Girl Spanker makes you answer these questions, because I really think you've taken advantage of his sympathy for you in avoiding the questions I've asked.

You agreed to give all of the boys "good-bye kisses" on their mouths and until then they really hadn't threatened you with even so much as a spanking if you didn't, correct?

And wasn't that agreement? For you to kiss them in exchange for a towel - for which they really were under no obligation to provide in the first place? In other words, you of your own free will, while totally naked in their presence, agreed to kiss a group of teenage high school boys in their locker room just to get a towel?

And didn't you then, granted after they amended their offer to give you a towel, agree to kiss each boy's penis for a mere towel? In fact, couldn't you have still walked out without doing so, correct? Yes or no?
TheGrinch

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 am

Becky Romero wrote:Finally, I said to them, "O.K. Look. Do you boys want to spend time looking at my photos or the real thing?" I said, reaching my arms out in front of me and pointing with my index fingers at my breasts.

They told me what they wanted me to do (dance for them; apparently the girl the year or so ago had done them same for one of the boys' sports teams at the school before things got more sexual) and I agreed, asking "And then you'll give me something to put on?"

At that point they put my phone down and I complied with dancing and jiggling myself about for them.

So you actually danced for them to distract them from looking through your phone.

TheGrinch wrote:You agreed to give all of the boys "good-bye kisses" on their mouths and until then they really hadn't threatened you with even so much as a spanking if you didn't, correct?

And wasn't that agreement? For you to kiss them in exchange for a towel - for which they really were under no obligation to provide in the first place? In other words, you of your own free will, while totally naked in their presence, agreed to kiss a group of teenage high school boys in their locker room just to get a towel?

And didn't you then, granted after they amended their offer to give you a towel, agree to kiss each boy's penis for a mere towel? In fact, couldn't you have still walked out without doing so, correct? Yes or no?

Grinch's questions above also seem fair.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby stiger28 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Sorry I'm a little confused about some things on here. Can someone explain why Becky feels obligated to explain her actions on this board (or maybe point me in the right direction)? It's really something to have someone willing to discuss such a deeply personal experience so openly.

Just for some more clarification, can you narrow down which of the boys was Mrs. Thompson's son in this series of events? Did she have some particular reason for having such an ax to grind against Becky after that whole ordeal (or was she more just "one of those people")?

Finally, it seems like there is quote a lot coming to light with each of Becky's posts, so it seems like she has understandably been holding quite a bit back. It also seems like things could be misunderstood particularly in a situation with such different and sensitive perspectives. It doesn't help that a lot of information seems to be coming from people second and third-hand from the original post. But if she is truly supposed to be providing a full account then I think we are still waiting to hear it.
stiger28

Postby Becky Romero » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:46 pm

stiger28 wrote:Sorry I'm a little confused about some things on here. Can someone explain why Becky feels obligated to explain her actions on this board (or maybe point me in the right direction)? It's really something to have someone willing to discuss such a deeply personal experience so openly.

To make a long, embarrassing explanation short, Bad Girl Spanker has the right to decide whenever I need to publicly explain actions that have gotten me in trouble and he punishes me if he feels it warranted.

I've had some issues with discipline in the past and for years was in denial about the need to be held accountable for my conduct.

I first encountered him when I was in college and he argued, despite my often quite insulting denials to him, that I needed to be disciplined and by that he meant spanked. And spanked hard. And spanked often. And spanked in the bare. And spanked no matter where I was or who was present.

He argued that was the most effective way to discipline me. I denied it. Called him all sorts of insulting names, But ultimately, to my shame, he has been proven correct time and time again.

He wasn't the only guy who felt that way by a longshot, but he was by far the most intelligent and the most doggedly stubborn one. He wore me down, ripped my defense of my actions to shreds and through discipline and occasional embarrassment made me start accepting more responsibilities for my actions. That I am still spanked at my age by one of my aunts who I frequently stay with is in large part because of Bad Girl Spanker's "mentoring."

He also used my own life experiences against me to humiliate me. One such example is:
http://www.sextails.com/story/article_1465.php

After years of denials, I finally admittedto how badly I was disciplined by my stepdad during my high school years. Discussing openly aspects of my life has been a therapy in many ways. But along with that I had to admit to myself I needed to me better at accepting responsibility for my actions. I am grateful that Bad Girl Spanker has helped to hold me accountable, even when at times I may not have felt I deserved to be punished.

stiger28 wrote:Just for some more clarification, can you narrow down which of the boys was Mrs. Thompson's son in this series of events? Did she have some particular reason for having such an ax to grind against Becky after that whole ordeal (or was she more just "one of those people")?

I hadn't met Mrs. Thompson before that day. "One of those people" is a good way to describe her. She felt she was right, I was wrong and she wasn't going to be satisfied until she felt I had been sufficiency humiliated and punished. She claimed that her son, Sean, hadn't forced me to suck his penis and that rather it was I who had initiated sexual conduct with him against his will, which was baloney.

stiger28 wrote:Finally, it seems like there is quote a lot coming to light with each of Becky's posts, so it seems like she has understandably been holding quite a bit back. It also seems like things could be misunderstood particularly in a situation with such different and sensitive perspectives. It doesn't help that a lot of information seems to be coming from people second and third-hand from the original post. But if she is truly supposed to be providing a full account then I think we are still waiting to hear it.

To say I am ashamed is an understatement. I wasn't happy when those boys at my cousin's high school posted on the guestbook. If they hadn't, I might have managed to avoid the additional humiliation. But they did and that was that. Obviously I don't feel I have to provide a "full account." But as I noted above, Bad Girl Spanker gets to decide what I have to answer because it if it was left to me, I'd prefer not saying anything at all! But "accountability" is his department when it concerns me.
Becky Romero

Postby Becky Romero » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Finally, I said to them, "O.K. Look. Do you boys want to spend time looking at my photos or the real thing?" I said, reaching my arms out in front of me and pointing with my index fingers at my breasts.

So you actually danced for them to distract them from looking through your phone..

Please understand, Bad Girl Spanker, it was more than about that. The primary reason was because they promised they'd get me something to wear so I could leave with some shred of modesty.

I wish I had left my phone in the car. But even if I had, I would have done as they asked because what I really wanted was something, anything, even just a towel to wrap around myself so I could exit from at that point which was only a hugely embarrassing situation.

If they had just kept their promise I wouldn't have complained about the picture-taking, wouldn't have complained about them stealing embarrassing pictures from my phone, wouldn't have complaining about the groping. I would have put on whatever they would have given me, covering myself as best I could, and left.

But they didn't keep their promise - even after I danced for them.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Grinch's questions above also seem fair.

As much as I had to admit it, I can't really argue that they aren't. Well, I could argue, it just wouldn't serve any point since they are fair-enough questions (even if he's asking them to just embarrass me, which isn't a valid excuse for me to avoid answering them).

TheGrinch wrote:You agreed to give all of the boys "good-bye kisses" on their mouths and until then they really hadn't threatened you with even so much as a spanking if you didn't, correct?

Yes, I did. But only because a simply peck on the cheek wasn't going to satisfying them. Actually, I kind of suspected as much when I agreed to kiss them, was just hoping they wouldn't want me to kiss them all on the mouth. But, I was the one naked and without anything to wear. I really thought they'd give me something after I kissed them all, so that's why I did, or rather had started to until they decided that wasn't going to be enough.

TheGrinch wrote:And wasn't that agreement? For you to kiss them in exchange for a towel - for which they really were under no obligation to provide in the first place? In other words, you of your own free will, while totally naked in their presence, agreed to kiss a group of teenage high school boys in their locker room just to get a towel?

I wish you wouldn't put it the way you did. I wasn't naked by choice, but by an unfortunate accident. Nor had I intended to be naked in front of ANYONE that afternoon, let alone a bunch of teenage boys.

But technically what you said is entirely accurate.They were under no obligation to provide me with anything to wear and I was willing to kiss each one of them on their mouths for even just a towel.

TheGrinch wrote:And didn't you then, granted after they amended their offer to give you a towel, agree to kiss each boy's penis for a mere towel? In fact, couldn't you have still walked out without doing so, correct? Yes or no?

Grinch, please! Yes, that's correct.

But it's not just a "yes" or "no" answer. OK, it is but there's more to it than that.

First of all, I may not have actually been allowed to leave if I said I wouldn't kiss their penises. They said I could. But later, after I started kissing their penises and they made me do other things, when I tried to leave, they wouldn't let me. So it's actually possible even if I had to do nothing more than kiss all of their penises, they might have still not allowed me to leave or kept their promise to give me a towel.

Secondly, if I didn't agree to kiss their penises and they didn't stop me from leaving, the only choices I had were to leave - NAKED - and walk across a high school campus with who knows how many teenagers still around? That really wasn't a choice at all!

It was a degrading choice and I admit I made it without feeling threatening at that point, just totally humiliated.

As I said, it was my intention to kiss them all on their penises, receive a towel, leave and then try to find my cousin Megan.

When I didn't leave the locker room - naked - and didn't start kissing their penises, one of them began spanking me. OK, yes, this was after they had said I could leave (naked) if I didn't want to kiss their penises, so I won't argue with the fact I willingly agreed to kiss each boy's penis in exchange for a towel.

As I said in an earlier post, I then took my time approaching the first boy, touching his penis first with my fingers before giving him a quick peck on the erect shaft of his penis, and then another and another and another. I was trying to buy time, hoping that girl the coach said he'd send would arrive with some clothes.

Unfortunately, she didn't and the boys interpreted my actions differently. And they were also taking pictures again and this time I knew there was no way they'd listen to me to not do so, that they'd want proof after bragging to their friends.

The next boy was totally flaccid and he seemed a bit shy. But he still grabbed my hands and held them on his waist as I leaned forward to kiss his penis. The problem was not only did he appear flaccid, (actually he was semi-erect, the thing was just so damned small you couldn't really notice) he had turtled. There was nothing I could kiss of his penis except it's head!

At first, I had hoped I could get away with kissing his balls, but after doing so, one of the other boys said, "Hey, you promised to kiss our dicks. If you want to kiss our balls, that's OK too. But kiss his dick!"

I said something like, "Okay, okay. I will. Geez!" and then, knowing I wouldn't get away with a quick peck, my lips met the tip of his penis and I kept my lips in place as I kissed it several times, my chin pushing up against his balls as I did so.

Then, just as I said, "Okay?" I guess the unintentional movements and proximities of our respective bodies caused this boys' small, but now semi-erect, penis (which was kind of resting on his balls in a horizontal position) to go right into my mouth, my nose pushed up against his body. His shaft couldn't been much more than two inches, three max.

The other boys erupting into hoots and cheers.

I certainly hadn't intended that and I can't say for certain if the boy leaned forward purposely, but after I pulled my head back, I was urged to keep kissing his penis, which now glistening with pre-cum. As I was doing so, the boy's friends were back-slapping him and I guess that's what caused him to re-enter my mouth again as I was kissing his penis.

I guess I wasn't as fast as the first time in having him exit my mouth. Then, without thinking and without really being able to explain it as it happened so fast, I slowly mouthed his penis again and caressed it for quite a few seconds before I realized what I was doing. I then blushed badly, opened my mouth and slowly pulled my head back. until his penis was out of my mouth. I then kissed the tip his penis a couple more times and announced, "OK, that's it, you guys. You've all had your fun with me. Now give me that towel. I'm leaving."

I saw an opening between where two of the boys were standing and crawled in that direction, but the boys closed ranks. They did so again when I saw a second avenue of escape between them.

I said, trying to sound as-matter-of-factly as possible, "Okay, I promised I'd kiss each of your penises and I will. But then you have to let me leave."

I then crawled over to the next boy. He was fully erect and I began by kissing his shaft numerous times before looking up to his eyes to see if I had kissed him enough.

But he had other ideas. He grabbed and held my head in place with his hands and put his erect penis between my boobs and masturbated until he came all on me and, pulling at my hair, sarcastically yelled out, "Housekeeping!"

I guess that's the point when I realized these boys, despite their youth, now had me at their mercy and that I wasn't going anywhere.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:20 am

Becky Romero wrote:First of all, I may not have actually been allowed to leave if I said I wouldn't kiss their penises. They said I could. But later, after I started kissing their penises and they made me do other things, when I tried to leave, they wouldn't let me. So it's actually possible even if I had to do nothing more than kiss all of their penises, they might have still not allowed me to leave or kept their promise to give me a towel.

They probably wouldn't have let you leave then. So you're probably right... but...
Becky Romero wrote:Secondly, if I didn't agree to kiss their penises and they didn't stop me from leaving, the only choices I had were to leave - NAKED - and walk across a high school campus with who knows how many teenagers still around? That really wasn't a choice at all!

Would that really have been worse? Streaking instead of giving blow jobs? Did you really think that teenage boys would stop with a kiss.

Becky Romero wrote:I guess I wasn't as fast as the first time in having him exit my mouth. Then, without thinking and without really being able to explain it as it happened so fast, I slowly mouthed his penis again and caressed it for quite a few seconds before I realized what I was doing. I then blushed badly, opened my mouth and slowly pulled my head back. until his penis was out of my mouth. I then kissed the tip his penis a couple more times and announced, "OK, that's it, you guys. You've all had your fun with me. Now give me that towel. I'm leaving."

That does sound like you initiated something there. Were any of the parents aware of that. Was that why Mrs. Thompson was upset with you?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Secondly, if I didn't agree to kiss their penises and they didn't stop me from leaving, the only choices I had were to leave - NAKED - and walk across a high school campus with who knows how many teenagers still around? That really wasn't a choice at all!

Would that really have been worse? Streaking instead of giving blow jobs? Did you really think that teenage boys would stop with a kiss.

That's why I didn't leave and, yes as I conceded to Grinch without being forced, agreed to kiss the penis of each boy.

But if they told me I had to give them blow jobs or leave, I would have left.

Honestly? Yes, I thought they'd finally give me the towel if I kissed each boy's penis. I felt ashamed doing so and tried to not let my shame and disgust show. But I was not feeling threatened at that point, even after the brief spankings. Yes, I felt threatened in the sense that I was to have to kiss their penises or get spanked and still have to kiss their penises if I didn't leave.

But, I conceded the point that I was told I could leave and chose to stay and then agreed to kiss the penis of each boy.

But at that point, the thought that they would sexually assault me by forcing me to give them blow jobs? No. I honestly believed them. Maybe I was being naïve, but they didn't seem like boys that would do the things they did.

That their vice principal vouched for their conduct, that all their parents were quite shocked and dismayed at what happened, I think backed that up.

Perhaps it was just "group think" that led them to that. I think maybe if the prior incident with the hired stripper had never happened, the boys might have believed me.

Maybe in retrospect it could be argued I should have seen it coming (no pun intended there, really!.

But even without the spankings as an inducement when I refused to leave the locker room naked, I know that even if they had just let me stand there, I'd have within a minute or two began approaching each boy to kiss his penis.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:I guess I wasn't as fast as the first time in having him exit my mouth. Then, without thinking and without really being able to explain it as it happened so fast, I slowly mouthed his penis again and caressed it for quite a few seconds before I realized what I was doing. I then blushed badly, opened my mouth and slowly pulled my head back. until his penis was out of my mouth. I then kissed the tip his penis a couple more times and announced, "OK, that's it, you guys. You've all had your fun with me. Now give me that towel. I'm leaving."

That does sound like you initiated something there. Were any of the parents aware of that. Was that why Mrs. Thompson was upset with you?

Yes, she was positively fuming about that. The boy admitted that he didn't mean to put his penis in my mouth the first time.

But Mrs. Thompson argued that just me agreeing to kiss the boys' penises was my fault because of our age differences and tried to make it appear the whole kissing their penises offer was my idea. When that argument didn't fly, the boys admitting it was their idea, she then said that doing more than kissing their penises was my fault because of my interaction with this boy.

I said I hadn't really meant to mouth his penis again, that it was "an unintentional accident."

But she said, "I doubt it was any accident. Probably more of a habit for you," she said, insulting me.

I held my temper, then said, "I'm telling you. It was unintentional. He's got a small penis so there wasn't much for me to kiss except the tip of it."

There were a couple giggles from some of the other moms. Even the vice principal was trying to hide a grin and at that point I blushed from my own comment, but there wasn't really a delicate way of saying it.

Mrs. Thompson then demanded to know if any of the boys had pictures or videos of me kissing that boys' penis. One boy did and within a minute, everyone was looking at me naked (my boobs were blocked from view by my arms), first a pic of me kissing the tip of the boy's penis, then with that boys' penis in my mouth.

I heard one of the other mom's whisper to another woman, "She's right. It is small."

The boy was now as red-faced as he could be with all the parents and his female vice principal seeing the pics of him standing there naked, looking down at me happily, with another naked boy standing in the background (who was now also blushing).

In the third pic on the phone of the boy who took the pics, I could be seen looking up at the boy, smiling. My boobs were fully visible in that one.

Mrs. Thompson made a big deal of that, saying the pics proved I was just a "slut" because "she's obviously not having a problem with doing it."

At that point, I blurted out, "Okay, okay. So I didn't have a problem kissing their penises. I just wanted to leave and if I could have done so with something to wear after that, we wouldn't all be here now."

"You did a lot more than just kissing it," she retorted.

More arguing ensued but it was finally agreed by us all that the boys had initiated the offer (that is, me kissing their penises for a towel), rather than me initiating it.

As far as the boy's penis being in my mouth? I never had any intention of saying this boy had used force to make me do him. So I finally agreed to state, "I consented to having his penis in my mouth."

The mother of another boy said, "Can I see those pictures again?"

She was handed the phone and, after looking at the pictures closely (much to the embarrassment of the boy whose penis I was kissing), turned to her own son and scolded him, "So you went along with this, too?"

Her son was the naked boy in the background, sporting an obvious erection. She then asked if she could forward a copy of the pic to her phone, the mother of the boy whose penis I was kissing objected.

"Oh, what's the big deal?" the first woman said. "He's 18, right? So it's not like it's underage porn."

Then pointing to her son said, "Besides, I'm going to need to show his father what his son was up to today." (Megan later told me this woman was the boy's stepmother; she was one of two parents present without their spouse.)

The second woman, nodded, "O.K. But I want copies, too, then."

Her son gasped, "But mom! I'm naked!"

"Oh, hush," she scolded him. "You should have thought about all this before sticking your penis in her mouth," then asked the other woman for her number and forwarded the pics. Then another mom asked for them and for several minutes almost all the parents were texting back and forth to each other.

Then one of the fathers spoke up. He was scrolling through his son's phone and asked, "I can see this is her," pointing to me. "But who are these other naked women?"

He was looking at the photos the boys had forwarded from my phone. I blushed badly. Not just for myself, but for Libby and Belinda.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Becky Romero wrote:But even without the spankings as an inducement when I refused to leave the locker room naked, I know that even if they had just let me stand there, I'd have within a minute or two began approaching each boy to kiss his penis.

So you would have done it just to get something to wear? Even without the spanking or photos?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

PreviousNext

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated