Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:But even without the spankings as an inducement when I refused to leave the locker room naked, I know that even if they had just let me stand there, I'd have within a minute or two began approaching each boy to kiss his penis.

So you would have done it just to get something to wear? Even without the spanking or photos?

Yes. :oops:

I tried to show my shock at their demand as best I could, but honestly? Even if they hadn't started to spank me, I would have still willingly kissed their penises if even for just a towel.

I was still hoping that the girl the coach had promised to send would show up, but by that time I wouldn't have just stood there waiting forever. The boys had also said something about that the school's basketball team would be showing up in around an hour. So I knew I had to (1) either bargain with them for some clothes, (2) remain naked and have even more boys to find me or (3) walk across the track field and to the main part of the campus totally naked with likely hundreds of students still about.

I made the undesirable choice to agree to kissing each of their penises even for nothing but a towel.

I also knew from the earlier attempt at just giving them a peck on the cheek wouldn't similarly work which is why when I kissed the first couple boys' penises I did so repeatedly and tried to in an enthusiastic way.
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 am

Becky Romero wrote:I tried to show my shock at their demand as best I could, but honestly? Even if they hadn't started to spank me, I would have still willingly kissed their penises if even for just a towel.

I was still hoping that the girl the coach had promised to send would show up, but by that time I wouldn't have just stood there waiting forever. The boys had also said something about that the school's basketball team would be showing up in around an hour. So I knew I had to (1) either bargain with them for some clothes, (2) remain naked and have even more boys to find me or (3) walk across the track field and to the main part of the campus totally naked with likely hundreds of students still about.

I made the undesirable choice to agree to kissing each of their penises even for nothing but a towel.

So you performed a sexual act with some boys, some of whom were underage, to avoid being seen by other boys?

Did you honestly give that explanation when you were asked by the parents?
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:I tried to show my shock at their demand as best I could, but honestly? Even if they hadn't started to spank me, I would have still willingly kissed their penises if even for just a towel.

So you performed a sexual act with some boys, some of whom were underage, to avoid being seen by other boys?

Did you honestly give that explanation when you were asked by the parents?

First, just to make sure everyone understands this, the boys were NOT underage. The age of consent is 17 in Illinois. Most of them were 17, a few were 18.

As for them taking pics, they did that without my permission. I didn't take ANY pics, let alone take pics of naked 17-year old boys. They could have gotten in trouble for taking pics of their 17-year old friends naked, but they didn't.

As far as the explanation to the parents, yes, I admitted that I willingly agreed to kiss the penis of every boy in exchange for a towel. That was met with considerable disgust by some of the women, not just Mrs. Thompson.

But some of the fathers spoke up and said to other women (though not to their own wives), "So you'd have walked out of there naked? Onto a crowded high school campus?"

Not even Mrs. Thompson directly responded to that and the other moms did no further complaining about me kissing the penises of the boys.

I did try to explain that I didn't really want to, but that I believed the boys that if I did they'd give me a towel.

When questioned, a couple of the boys said they didn't care whether I left the locker room naked without kissing their penises or kissed their penises and then left with a towel. But they admitted they didn't express that desire to me and blamed some of their friends for "assuming" I was there to "put out" like that other girl did a year or so ago. They also admitted that none of them would have given me a towel unless some of their friends were willing to do so as well, that no one wanted to be the first one to say "give her a towel."

I know this doesn't do my reputation any favors to say this but I also really didn't have any good explanation for willingly mouthing the penis of the second boy whose penis I had already begun kissing. I still don't! :oops:

I just did it. It wasn't my intention to do so when I first reached up and held my hands on his hips and started kissing his penis. Like I said, it was quite small and my nose was up against his body and his balls against my chin just when I was kissing his penis!

When his penis suddenly wound up in my mouth as I started to say something, I was shocked. But I held back my revulsion, let him withdraw and began kissing it again.

As I told all the parents, I couldn't explain what led me to then mouth it again and, okay not so much actually suck it, but more like just twirl my tongue around it and moisten it with my lips and sides of my mouth.

The boy admitted he was disappointed when I stopped (I blushed badly when he said I was the first girl who mouthed his penis) and, with embarrassment, said he was "kind of hoping to get my first full blow job."

One of the fathers asked him whether he'd characterize the act as "consensual" and he answered "Hell, yeah!"

His mom then gave him a slight slap on the face.

All the other boys, expect Mrs. Thompson's son, spoke up and in varying ways said "We thought everything was consensual."

Another said, "We thought that's what she was there for, you know, to 'put out'"

Mrs. Thompson tried to argue that my willingness to mouth that boy's penis should have absolved the actions of the other boys who later forced themselves on me. Which is what the third boy whose penis I kissed said, too, before he forced me to do more than just kiss his penis.

But not even the men in the room were willing to agree with that, or at least not state so openly.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 am

Becky Romero wrote:But some of the fathers spoke up and said to other women (though not to their own wives), "So you'd have walked out of there naked? Onto a crowded high school campus?"

Would you still make the same choice today? Protect your modesty in exchange for kissing their penises, assuming they didn't demand anything else.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:But some of the fathers spoke up and said to other women (though not to their own wives), "So you'd have walked out of there naked? Onto a crowded high school campus?"

Would you still make the same choice today? Protect your modesty in exchange for kissing their penises, assuming they didn't demand anything else.

:oops: It's embarrassing to admit this. How could I not do so, not knowing what I know now?

I wouldn't do anything differently in the same situation with those same boys not knowing what was to happen later. So, yes, I would kiss the penis of every one of those boys if they promised I'd be given a towel afterwards.

It's not that I haven't thought about this either. Meaning: what could I have done differently?

Obviously, one thing would have been to have waited in the muddy clothes until the girl showed up bringing me the robe first. Also, perhaps not tossing my clothes in a trash can but instead keeping them near me, which would have validated my story to the boys (but remember, I was never expecting boys to show up).

But in the same circumstances, with everything basically turning out the way it did up to that point, I don't think I would have thought of doing anything differently but to accept the choice I was given.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Becky Romero wrote::oops: It's embarrassing to admit this. How could I not do so, not knowing what I know now?

I wouldn't do anything differently in the same situation with those same boys not knowing what was to happen later. So, yes, I would kiss the penis of every one of those boys if they promised I'd be given a towel afterwards.

It's not that I haven't thought about this either. Meaning: what could I have done differently?

Obviously, one thing would have been to have waited in the muddy clothes until the girl showed up bringing me the robe first. Also, perhaps not tossing my clothes in a trash can but instead keeping them near me, which would have validated my story to the boys (but remember, I was never expecting boys to show up).

But in the same circumstances, with everything basically turning out the way it did up to that point, I don't think I would have thought of doing anything differently but to accept the choice I was given.

You could have walked out naked. You've been naked in public before. More than once.

Is being naked in public really worse than what you had to do to those boys?

Those women in Times Square grin and bare it.
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:23 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You could have walked out naked. You've been naked in public before. More than once.

Is being naked in public really worse than what you had to do to those boys?

Those women in Times Square grin and bare it.

The boys initially said I could leave. But it's unclear whether they would have let me at that point.

Anyway, then I agreed to kiss their penises. And I was doing so. I already kissed the penises of two of those boys and moved onto the third boy, kissing his penis repeatedly and I would have continuing kissing all of theirs rather than walk out and be on a high school campus totally naked.

But then it got very humiliating.

As I said, the third boy had other ideas that went beyond me just kissing his penis. Nor was I allowed to leave after that. If at that point I was still given a choice to leave, even naked, I would have.

But as I told you, he was fully erect and I began by kissing his shaft numerous times before looking up to his eyes to see if I had kissed him enough.

Then he grabbed and held my head in place with his hands and put his erect penis between my boobs and masturbated until he came all on me and, pulling at my hair, sarcastically yelled out, "Housekeeping!"

And I think you know what he meant by that.

That's the point when I realized these boys, despite their youth, now had me at their mercy and that I wasn't going anywhere.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:25 am

Becky Romero wrote:The boys initially said I could leave. But it's unclear whether they would have let me at that point.

If they would have let you, would you have left?

Becky Romero wrote:
Anyway, then I agreed to kiss their penises. And I was doing so. I already kissed the penises of two of those boys and moved onto the third boy, kissing his penis repeatedly and I would have continuing kissing all of theirs rather than walk out and be on a high school campus totally naked.

As I said, the third boy had other ideas that went beyond me just kissing his penis. Nor was I allowed to leave after that. If at that point I was still given a choice to leave, even naked, I would have.

But as I told you, he was fully erect and I began by kissing his shaft numerous times before looking up to his eyes to see if I had kissed him enough.

Then he grabbed and held my head in place with his hands and put his erect penis between my boobs and masturbated until he came all on me and, pulling at my hair, sarcastically yelled out, "Housekeeping!"

That's the point when I realized these boys, despite their youth, now had me at their mercy and that I wasn't going anywhere.

Did that really surprise you? Did you think that a 17, 18 year old would just be satisfied with you kissing his penis?

And what happened next?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Anyway, then I agreed to kiss their penises. And I was doing so. I already kissed the penises of two of those boys and moved onto the third boy, kissing his penis repeatedly and I would have continuing kissing all of theirs rather than walk out and be on a high school campus totally naked.

Did that really surprise you? Did you think that a 17, 18 year old would just be satisfied with you kissing his penis?

And what happened next?

OK, maybe I was a little naïve to not think some of the boys would try to pressure me to do more than just kiss their penises. But until that point, I didn't feel physically threatened, even after the brief spanking.

But after the third boy ejaculated over my chin and boobs, they all laughed and he grabbed by my hair. He smothered his penis between my boobs getting it wet with his cum and then yelled out, "Housekeeping!"

When I tried to resist by trying to bend backwards, he pulled me forward, holding my head in place.

"Now lick it," he said.

I was repulsed, but he was physically hurting me and after a number of seconds I did as I was told.

I kept wondering where the hell was that girl the coach said he'd send with something for me to wear, knowing I'd be both humiliated and grateful if she walked in while I was licking this boy's penis.

So I licked. And licked. And licked. Spitting out what I licked up.

I would have kept doing so, too, even after he said to his friends, "Man, check out this slut! She can't get enough. Can she?"

I protested, "I am not a slut!"

They all just laughed. He then said to everyone, "What kind of chick likes licking the dick of a guy she just met twenty minutes ago?"

"A slut... a slut... a slut," some of the other boys answered.

Then to me, "Now suck it."

I looked up at him with a frown on my face but nonetheless proceeded, mouthing mostly just his penis tip then continued with more kisses up and down his shaft. Then I went back to licking his penis, long licks up and down on all sides of his shaft, purposely trying to buy time in the hope that girl would walk in.

"Slut... slut... slut," some of the boys said.

I ignored them and continued licking the third boy's penis.

But the next boy in the rotation complained.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:The boys initially said I could leave. But it's unclear whether they would have let me at that point.

If they would have let you, would you have left?

After being forced to suck and lick the penis of the third boy, yes, I would have left if they would have let me, even though I'd have been walking out of there naked. I wanted to leave and said so, too.

But I was told, "So soon? You can't leave. Besides, you're not finished. You've got more cocks to do."

They physical stood in front of me to block me from passing. The boys standing behind me were making all sorts of crude comments, given that I was crawling on my hands and knees on top of the benches they had pushed together. One reached down and grabbed my right boob, cupped a good feel then yanked on my nipple. Then another boy did the same with my left boob and nipple.

I shouted out, "OK. Look. I'm going to still kiss all of your dicks. But then you'd better let me leave. With something on."

One of the boys replied, "Oh sure. Becky. Don't you worry. You'll leave with something on alright. I'll make sure, of that personally. Now pucker up those lips and kiss some more cock."

I said, "Well, OK then."

The fourth boy in the sort of circle they had formed around the benches whistled at me as if I were a dog, "Over here, bitch."

He was fully erect and ordered, "Lick it."

I said, "No! I'm going to kiss it. That's all."

But he pulled me forward, pointed to his friend and said, "You licked his. You're going to lick mine."

"I only promised to kiss you guys' penises. That's all," I said.

Again, I looked for an opening between them, but there was none.

I looked up at his grinning face and said, "I'm going to kiss your penis now. I'll kiss it as much as you want me to. But that's all I'm doing. Just kissing it."

But after I spent a good minute kissing all sides of his shaft and the tip of his penis, he had other ideas.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:25 pm

So at what point did you feel physically threatened?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:So at what point did you feel physically threatened?

When the third boy whose penis I kissed masturbated and ejaculated on me, then forced me to lick his penis.

I wasn't happy about the fondling, groping and spankings from earlier. But at that point I was still much more embarrassed than scared.

But between what the third and then the forth boys did to me, I felt I wasn't just being physically threatened but physically forced to do what I did and that's why I didn't physically try to resist as I would have been easily overpowered.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 am

Did you do anything else for them after that without being physically coerced?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did you do anything else for them after that without being physically coerced?

:oops: After the things the fourth boy made me do? No. I assumed I'd be physically forced to do whatever they wanted.

After that, I didn't wait to be told what to do by the next boy or by Mrs. Thompson's son.

I had already promised to kiss their penises. So I was going to do that anyway. But I knew I was now expected to do more than that. Especially after what the fourth boy insisted I do. :oops:

So I just assumed what they were going to want me to do and did it.
Becky Romero

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did you do anything else for them after that without being physically coerced?

I mean, you can understand why from that point on, I didn't physically resist and didn't wait to be told what to do, right?

Even though I did things I didn't want to do.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:20 am

Becky Romero wrote:

I mean, you can understand why from that point on, I didn't physically resist and didn't wait to be told what to do, right?

Even though I did things I didn't want to do.

Did you offer them anything beyond what you described that they didn't specifically tell you to do?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:Did you offer them anything beyond what you described that they didn't specifically tell you to do?

Yes, of course I did. After what the third and fourth boys forced me to do, I felt I wouldn't have any choice as I moved on to the other boys.

When I refused to lick the penis of the fourth boy after kissing it perhaps a dozen times or more, he put his hands on my head and said, "You're going to lick my penis . . . and you're going to like it."

The third boy had pulled my hair. This boy hadn't yet, hadn't said he would either but I felt it was implied.

So I nodded.

But he asked, "What are you going to do now, bitch?"

Hesitating only momentarily, I replied, "I'm ... I'm going to lick your penis."

"And?" he said.

With the other boys giggled, I said, "And I'm going to like it."

And so for about a minute or two, as his erection grew harder, I licked and licked and licked.

As he started to cum, I leaned back and he came all over my boobs.

He just grinned at me and said, "Now what?"

Since the third boy and made me clean up his penis with my tongue and mouth, I did the same to this boy without being told. I kept spitting out his cum but, yes, I did licked and mouth him.

Some of the boys were making comments like, "Man, she's a real pro!" and "Look at that tongue action!"

Others were commenting about my body, "Would you look at that ass jiggle?"

At that point, a few of them grabbed my butt cheeks, pinching, groping and slapping them. I tried my best to ignore them without comment or reaction and kept licking, mouthing and sucking on the wet dick in front of me.

At some point, a few of the boys grew impatient, afraid I might not make it to them. So when the boy I was doing said, "Thanks, bitch!"

I started to crawl away and towards the next boy in line.

But he said, "I said 'thanks, bitch!"

So I muttered out a, "You're welcome."

As the boys all laughed, he said, "That's better."

The fifth boy in line had it sticking straight out, said "Here bitch" and move it right up to my mouth.

Then he said, "Open wide."

After giving his nob a few kisses I did so and kept working on him and sucking until he came in my mouth.

As he started to come, I instinctively jerked my head back. But he then held my head in place with one hand and pinched my nose closed with the other, leaving me with no choice but to swallow.

After the boys all cheered, he removed his hands and I resumed to mere kissing and licking.

With four boys still to go, I then turned and crawled over to the next boy. He didn't say anything to me expect, "Thanks!" afterwards.

I first repeatedly kissed his penis, as I had promised to do when agreeing I would to all the boys.

Then, without being told but assuming I would be if I didn't, I licked, mouthed and sucked on it. He eventually came, not in my mouth, but all over my boobs a few moments after I stopped sucking.

Then I turned around and crawled over to Mrs. Thompson son, Sean.

He was down my the bench on his knees grinning at me, just far enough from it that I had to lean down on my elbows as I reached around him with my arms and pulled him closed, my hands on his bare butt.

His penis was semi-erect and I began kissing it. As he grew harder, I began to lick his penis up and down with my tongue, mouthing his nob occasionally.

One of the boys behind me said, "Man, look at how wet she is!"

At some point, Sean opened his mouth and I took that to mean he felt it was time for me to give him a blow job. So I took him in my mouth and began working and sucking.

A boy alongside or behind me slapped my butt hard several times, and I'm sure I must have wiggled it about in uncomfortable momentary pain. As I was on my knees and elbow, my butt was surely up in the air as compared to my head.

One boy said, "See? I told you she wants it!"

Then, without any warning I felt hands being placed on my hips and a penis being thrust into my butthole.

Although I was shoved forward, with Sean's penis going all the way in to the back of my mouth, I somehow managed to force myself backwards.

As Sean's penis exited my mouth, he came all over my face as well as into my open mouth and was still cumming as the thrusts continued into my butthole, shoving my cum-splattered face into Sean's penis and balls.

I was being held firmly at the hips when one of the laughing boys around me said, "Hey bitch. Clean up that mess!"

As Sean stood in front of me, I did as I was instructed, licking his wet penis and balls and taking him in my mouth again.

The thrusts into me from behind continued until, just as I was swallowing a mouthful, I felt the inevitable in my butthole.

I let out a moan and a soft, "Noooooo."

But the thrusts continued and I remained in place, licking Sean's balls, his shaft and taking him in my mouth again.

So, surely you can see that I was only doing what I felt was implied I had to do or I'd be forced to do it.
Becky Romero

Postby TheGrinch » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Becky Romero wrote:Then, without being told but assuming I would be if I didn't, I licked, mouthed and sucked on it. He eventually came, not in my mouth, but all over my boobs a few moments after I stopped sucking.

He was down my the bench on his knees grinning at me, just far enough from it that I had to lean down on my elbows as I reached around him with my arms and pulled him closed, my hands on his bare butt.

His penis was semi-erect and I began kissing it. As he grew harder, I began to lick his penis up and down with my tongue, mouthing his nob occasionally.

At some point, Sean opened his mouth and I took that to mean he felt it was time for me to give him a blow job. So I took him in my mouth and began working and sucking.

A boy alongside or behind me slapped my butt hard several times, and I'm sure I must have wiggled it about in uncomfortable momentary pain. As I was on my knees and elbow, my butt was surely up in the air as compared to my head.

Then, without any warning I felt hands being placed on my hips and a penis being thrust into my butthole.

Although I was shoved forward, with Sean's penis going all the way in to the back of my mouth, I somehow managed to force myself backwards.

As Sean's penis exited my mouth, he came all over my face as well as into my open mouth and was still cumming as the thrusts continued into my butthole, shoving my cum-splattered face into Sean's penis and balls.

I was being held firmly at the hips when one of the laughing boys around me said, "Hey bitch. Clean up that mess!"

As Sean stood in front of me, I did as I was instructed, licking his wet penis and balls and taking him in my mouth again.

The thrusts into me from behind continued until, just as I was swallowing a mouthful, I felt the inevitable in my butthole.

But the thrusts continued and I remained in place, licking Sean's balls, his shaft and taking him in my mouth again.

So, surely you can see that I was only doing what I felt was implied I had to do or I'd be forced to do it.

Couple things, Becky.

Just for clarification, when you said "I felt the inevitable in my butthole," I assume you mean the boy came in your asshole. Correct?

And did you ever voice an objection until he did?

Is that why the summary of this article says that you later "signed a written acknowledgement the next day in the presence of two of the boys' parents and the assistant principal, stating that she would not dispute the boys' claim that she gave "consent" to their acts of "sexual penetration." "

Also, you've been lax again. You promised to pose nude for Bad Girl Spanker and if I recall correctly the previous punishment for your laziness was additional poses by anyone who asked.

I'd give you a break if you were sexually assaulted but it appears from your own admission you had consensual anal sex with at least one of the boys. And Dee Dee has said that images of you girls to show a real-life experience you had is O.K.

Therefore, if Bad Girl Spanker agrees you need to be punished for your laziness and that additional nude poses requested by anyone is your punished, I want you on your knees sucking Sean's dick while the other boy is fucking your asshole. And so there's no question what happened, have cum dripping from your mouth and ass.

Want to object? Then ask BGS if you have to pose as I suggest. I think we both know he'll probably give you a pass. But it will still be funny as hell just to see you put your plea to him here.
TheGrinch

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:39 pm

TheGrinch wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Then, without being told but assuming I would be if I didn't, I licked, mouthed and sucked on it. He eventually came, not in my mouth, but all over my boobs a few moments after I stopped sucking.

Couple things, Becky.

Just for clarification, when you said "I felt the inevitable in my butthole," I assume you mean the boy came in your asshole. Correct?

:oops: Yes, he ejaculated into me.

TheGrinch wrote:And did you ever voice an objection until he did?

I wanted to! But everything just seemed to happen so fast. I was suddenly penetrated as I was sucking Sean's penis. And then Sean came in my face. And then I felt like I had to keep licking Sean's penis and balls and suck him again. I was squirming to be sure. I'm sure my butt was wiggling back and forth. I thought it was clear I didn't want it happening but, OK maybe technically, I didn't say anything until it was too late. Not that I think it would have mattered.

TheGrinch wrote:Is that why the summary of this article says that you later "signed a written acknowledgement the next day in the presence of two of the boys' parents and the assistant principal, stating that she would not dispute the boys' claim that she gave "consent" to their acts of "sexual penetration." "?

Either I would have had to accuse the boys with rape or I'd have to say that the sexual intercourse was consensual. I wish there was a third option, that is for the boys to admit they were wrong but that it was only because it was a misunderstanding and for my part, I'd forgive them. I would have. As horrible as it was, I would have because they honestly thought I was hired to be there for them.

And that's how it seemed it was going to be, that I didn't consent but would for formally after the fact. But later, when the school newspaper did a story it made it seem that I was a slut. Having to apologize to Sean was bad enough, but I also had to state: "I do not dispute the boys' claim that my lack of both physical resistance and verbal opposition was, in effect, to be taken as my total and complete consent for them to penetrate both my anal cavity and vagina and for them to ejaculate into me. Regardless of how I felt at the time, I wish to now state that I will not dispute the characterization that I consented to anal and vagina sexual intercourse with +++ and +++, respectively."

It was humiliating, to say the least!

TheGrinch wrote:Also, you've been lax again. You promised to pose nude for Bad Girl Spanker and if I recall correctly the previous punishment for your laziness was additional poses by anyone who asked.

I'd give you a break if you were sexually assaulted but it appears from your own admission you had consensual anal sex with at least one of the boys. And Dee Dee has said that images of you girls to show a real-life experience you had is O.K.

When Dee Dee said that, she couldn't have foreseen Libby and me being humiliated by having to detail these incidents.

TheGrinch wrote:Therefore, if Bad Girl Spanker agrees you need to be punished for your laziness and that additional nude poses requested by anyone is your punished, I want you on your knees sucking Sean's dick while the other boy is fucking your asshole. And so there's no question what happened, have cum dripping from your mouth and ass.

Want to object? Then ask BGS if you have to pose as I suggest. I think we both know he'll probably give you a pass. But it will still be funny as hell just to see you put your plea to him here.

Bad Girl Spanker, I am truly sorry that I have been a little lax in posing nude for you. I know being punished is certainly warranted. I accept that. I also know that in the past my punishment was that I had to pose nude as instructed by anyone. I accept that, too.

But to pose as Grinch suggests? He is technically correct that requiring me pose to portray a real-life experience isn't out of bounds and I must do so if told to no matter the humiliation.

But I am humbly asking if you could ask him to reconsider and spare me such shame.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Becky Romero wrote:
And that's how it seemed it was going to be, that I didn't consent but would for formally after the fact. But later, when the school newspaper did a story it made it seem that I was a slut.

What did the school newspaper write about you?

Becky Romero wrote:Having to apologize to Sean was bad enough, but I also had to state: "I do not dispute the boys' claim that my lack of both physical resistance and verbal opposition was, in effect, to be taken as my total and complete consent for them to penetrate both my anal cavity and vagina and for them to ejaculate into me. Regardless of how I felt at the time, I wish to now state that I will not dispute the characterization that I consented to anal and vagina sexual intercourse with +++ and +++, respectively."

But you didn't have to state it if it wasn't true. Did they actually make you lie?

Becky Romero wrote: Bad Girl Spanker, I am truly sorry that I have been a little lax in posing nude for you. I know being punished is certainly warranted. I accept that. I also know that in the past my punishment was that I had to pose nude as instructed by anyone. I accept that, too.

But to pose as Grinch suggests? He is technically correct that requiring me pose to portray a real-life experience isn't out of bounds and I must do so if told to no matter the humiliation.

But I am humbly asking if you could ask him to reconsider and spare me such shame.

You have been lax, Becky. And you acknowledge that you deserve to be punished. Libby posed in a similar way. It's fair that if she had to do it, you have to do it too.

Or do you think that you shouldn't have to do what Libby already did?
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:
And that's how it seemed it was going to be, that I didn't consent but would for formally after the fact. But later, when the school newspaper did a story it made it seem that I was a slut.

What did the school newspaper write about you?

The headline was "Woman, 28, Concedes Sex With Boys in Locker Room Was Consensual."

That alone was humiliating enough, let alone the whole article.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Having to apologize to Sean was bad enough, but I also had to state: "I do not dispute the boys' claim that my lack of both physical resistance and verbal opposition was, in effect, to be taken as my total and complete consent for them to penetrate both my anal cavity and vagina and for them to ejaculate into me. Regardless of how I felt at the time, I wish to now state that I will not dispute the characterization that I consented to anal and vagina sexual intercourse with +++ and +++, respectively."

But you didn't have to state it if it wasn't true. Did they actually make you lie?

They didn't force me to lie, but it was a this or that proposition. If I didn't allow it characterized that way, the boys could have faced sexual assault charges with mandatory prison time. As much as I wanted them to get some sort of punishment, I didn't want them to go to jail.

But despite many of the things I've said in the past, I'm not heartless and unforgiving. If I didn't believe they truly thought I was nude there as a "reward" for their athletic achievements and if they weren't truly sincere in apologizing, that would have been different.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I am truly sorry that I have been a little lax in posing nude for you. I know being punished is certainly warranted. I accept that. I also know that in the past my punishment was that I had to pose nude as instructed by anyone. I accept that, too.

You have been lax, Becky. And you acknowledge that you deserve to be punished. Libby posed in a similar way. It's fair that if she had to do it, you have to do it too.

Or do you think that you shouldn't have to do what Libby already did?

:o OMG! Nooooooooooooooo!

:oops: I'll be totally screwed. Literally. I'll comply of course, but damn that Grinch anyhow!
Becky Romero

PreviousNext

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated