Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Re: Becky Romero Gets Owned in High School Boys Locker Room

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 am

Becky Romero wrote:The headline was "Woman, 28, Concedes Sex With Boys in Locker Room Was Consensual."

That alone was humiliating enough, let alone the whole article.

Did the article say anything that wasn't true?

TheGrinch wrote:Therefore, if Bad Girl Spanker agrees you need to be punished for your laziness and that additional nude poses requested by anyone is your punished, I want you on your knees sucking Sean's dick while the other boy is fucking your asshole. And so there's no question what happened, have cum dripping from your mouth and ass.

Want to object? Then ask BGS if you have to pose as I suggest. I think we both know he'll probably give you a pass. But it will still be funny as hell just to see you put your plea to him here.

Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I am truly sorry that I have been a little lax in posing nude for you. I know being punished is certainly warranted. I accept that. I also know that in the past my punishment was that I had to pose nude as instructed by anyone. I accept that, too.

But to pose as Grinch suggests? He is technically correct that requiring me pose to portray a real-life experience isn't out of bounds and I must do so if told to no matter the humiliation.

But I am humbly asking if you could ask him to reconsider and spare me such shame.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You have been lax, Becky. And you acknowledge that you deserve to be punished. Libby posed in a similar way. It's fair that if she had to do it, you have to do it too.

Becky Romero wrote::o OMG! Nooooooooooooooo!

Oh yes.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 am

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
Becky Romero wrote:The headline was "Woman, 28, Concedes Sex With Boys in Locker Room Was Consensual."

That alone was humiliating enough, let alone the whole article.

Did the article say anything that wasn't true?

No, not technically. But the way the article was written made me look like nothing but a slut.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:
TheGrinch wrote:Therefore, if Bad Girl Spanker agrees you need to be punished for your laziness and that additional nude poses requested by anyone is your punished, I want you on your knees sucking Sean's dick while the other boy is fucking your asshole. And so there's no question what happened, have cum dripping from your mouth and ass.

Want to object? Then ask BGS if you have to pose as I suggest. I think we both know he'll probably give you a pass. But it will still be funny as hell just to see you put your plea to him here.

Becky Romero wrote:Bad Girl Spanker, I am truly sorry that I have been a little lax in posing nude for you. I know being punished is certainly warranted. I accept that. I also know that in the past my punishment was that I had to pose nude as instructed by anyone. I accept that, too.

But to pose as Grinch suggests? He is technically correct that requiring me pose to portray a real-life experience isn't out of bounds and I must do so if told to no matter the humiliation.

But I am humbly asking if you could ask him to reconsider and spare me such shame.

Bad_Girl_Spanker wrote:You have been lax, Becky. And you acknowledge that you deserve to be punished. Libby posed in a similar way. It's fair that if she had to do it, you have to do it too.

Becky Romero wrote::o OMG! Nooooooooooooooo!

Oh yes.

:oops:
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby stiger28 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Becky,
I know this must be very humiliating to pose in such a humiliating position, but I believe you already agreed that you "must do so if told to no matter the humiliation". I believe BGS is still waiting?
stiger28

Previous

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated