Belinda Ramirez - Spanked in the Nude at Family Thanksgiving

These are incidents in our lives that left us blushing, embarrassed or downright totally humiliated. They include times in which we ended up naked in public, strip-searched and, yes, even spanked in class at school or in front of others. We're posting them as CC-SA to allow users to adapt, remix and build upon our experiences for any purpose as long as you follow the license terms.

Belinda Ramirez - Spanked in the Nude at Family Thanksgiving

Postby Belinda Ramirez » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Thanks a lot, Libby. I would have preferred not to have the guys get a field day with my shame, but I guess I'm lucky I managed to keep that humiliating day secret for so long. Especially given the tendencies of my sisters Maria and Anna to embarrass me about it whenever the get they chance.

It was a typical Caribbean summer day on the island. Beautiful and sunny, with a slight tropical breeze.

It was 2009 and I was enjoying a several week vacation in Puerto Rico visiting with my aunt, uncle and cousins, a break from my summer coaching job. Don't get me wrong. I love teaching young girls and boys how to play softball and baseball. But you can only be around several dozen 8-14 year olds for up to 16 hours a day so much before it starts effecting your sanity.

Still, never in my worse nightmares would I have dreamt as I lay there sunbathing on a beach that in just a few months I'd be standing stark naked at the family Thanksgiving Day gathering back in Illinois after having been soundly spanked by another one of my aunts.

It all started so innocently. I prefer doing my sunbathing in the nude. But not with people around to gawk and leer or just plain stare. So on that summer day when my aunt and three cousins went to the beach, I discreetly slipped away, telling my cousin Lupe that I was going off to find a secluded strip of beach, strip off and take in some rays without her two younger brothers around.

Everything was going just fine. I had found a perfect spot, stripped off my one piece (the only thing I had worn on the walk down from my aunt's house), laid down the towel and soon found myself asleep. When I awoke, it was warmer and I decided to go take a quick dip in the water. As I said, it was a secluded strip of beach, there was no one in sight. So I left my swimsuit on top of my towel without a second thought.

When I woke up it was much warmer and I took a quick dip in the water to cool off.

But when I walked out of the surf and over to where my towel and bikini was, they were gone. Instead, there stood my 13-year old and 6-year old male cousins, both with grins on their face as wide as could be, and the oldest, Pablo, with a camera phone in his hand, snapping away.

I let out a screen, belated after I got over the shock, then tried to cover up. That elicited more giggles from the boys but also from my cousin, Lupe, who was standing nearby taking photos of the boys taking photos of me!

Then, after Pablo whispered something into his younger brother's ear, the younger boy walked up to me, then moved aside and behind me and, without warning, gave me a perfectly timed slap on my bare left butt cheek. It had the desired effect. Pablo snapped more pics of me not just getting that shameful swat, but of me uncovering my front again to cover my behind. Lupe was taking pics, too, and seemed to enjoy my embarrassment almost as much as her brothers!

And then they left, the youngest with my towel and bikini, running off in the direction of where my aunt was at.

After stewing about, for a bit, cussing at the sand, sea and whoever invented the camera phone, I knew the possibility existed of what indeed would end up happening next.

This wasn't the first time I was left stranded nude on a beach while on vacation. And it wouldn't be the last.

In 2001, when I was a teenager, another aunt spanked me for having a similar situation occur. In front of her kids. Even though I was now 23, I feared the same result.

My fears were not unfounded. When I blushingly approached my aunt (not to mention my cousins) about 30 minutes or so later, I was immediately lectured about "running around naked" and "not showing proper modesty" etc., etc,. etc. My attempts to explain what happened were cut off.

"I already KNOW what happened, Belinda," she said. "And I know you've done this thing before. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

After a "get over here now," there I was, a college graduate! Being spanked in my birthday suit over my aunt's knee with my laughing cousins looking on. And, just as what happened when I was a teen, my clothing privileges were revoked for the rest of the day on the beach!

But this time the damn camera phone existed. And this time, these particular cousins put it to even more use to humiliated me.

Before I even got spanked, Lupe and Pablo had already shared the photos they took of me with each other and Pablo also did with some of his high school friends. (Some that, unfortunately, I was to meet later during my stay. "Nice to meet you," one boy said, adding as he held up a pic of me on his phone, "In fact, I feel like I already know you.")

But that shame paled in comparison to what I'd soon later find out. Pablo shared the photos of me on the family Facebook page! Uncensored!

By the time I found out about it basically my whole extended family of aunts, uncles, dozens of first, second and third cousins (not to mention all of their friends and their extended families as well) had seen me naked. Some of whom just couldn't resist telling me exactly how many shaving bumps I had at the time down there.

I got no sympathy from my aunt. She continued to say I should have been ashamed of myself for skinny-dipping in the first place.

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, less than a week later while staying over at the house of my other aunt who had spanked me as a teen for skinny-dipping, she discussed with me at the kitchen table quite candidly in front of her husband and two grinning "tween" age boys (aged 13 and 11) that my hair trimming and removal methods needed improvement.

To my shock, after dinner was over she insisted that she would help me with that and I was then ushered into the family room.

I tried to protest. But, no matter.

With all present, telling me that there wouldn't be anything that everyone hadn't seen already, she lifted my dress up over my head, tossed it aside and then very quickly and nonchalantly pulled down my panties as if it were something she did everyday. (At least I was wearing a bra)

Still, all things considered, I was spared the shame of all this being witnessed by the two boys' older brothers, then aged 20 and 15, whom had saw me naked and spanked back when I was almost 16 about eight years earlier. But beyond that I grimaced at every giggle as I was lectured and shown how to better "keep things neat."

Needless to say, a few months later at Thanksgiving time I felt as though I was spending the whole day in front of friends and extended family in my birthday suit. Nearly everyone had seen the pics and, if they hadn't, someone was willing to discreetly share them. I knew that was happening each time I heard a phone chirp and then saw a relative smirk and grin in my direction.

Then, later in the late afternoon, while I was carrying a tray of desserts into the packed family room after dinner, two younger cousins who had been teasing me relentlessly since late morning decided unilaterally that I needed to put on a show for everyone.

And with that they quickly unzipped and yanked down my strapless dress to my ankles. This day, however, I was not wearing a bra and was now clad in front of everyone just in a pair of cotton thong panties.

The two kids (a boy and girl) looked at each other, gave a "why not?" shrug and quickly pulled those down, too.

After several moments of shock and silence, giggles began which quickly turned to laughter, which only encouraged others from an adjacent room to find out what was happening.

I was by now blushing badly and carefully stepped out of everything at my ankles to avoid tripping.

As calm as I could, I walked over to hand the dessert tray to someone nearby, intending to then make a quick dash upstairs. But my aunt (the one who had just spanked me during the summer and who was up here for Thanksgiving) walked into the room to see what all the ever increasing laughter was about.

She took one look at me and instantly thought the worst. Why should would have thought that I have no idea!

So before I (or anyone else for that matter) could explain, she bent me over in front of everyone and had me hopping about in pain after a half-dozen swats. My two younger sisters had their boyfriends over and, naturally, they just had to be in that room at the time, too!

When the brief spanking was over, I stood there rubbing my sore, bare bottom with both hands, leaving my front totally exposed. I was certainly aware that everyone was smirking at staring at me, but I couldn't help it and, in a way, I didn't want everyone to see how truly embarrassed I actually was, if that makes any sort of sense. I also was successful in holding back tears. Already reduced to the status of a child, I sure didn't want to be seen crying like one, too.

At this point, someone told my aunt what really had happened. She gasped and quickly ran out of the room to the kitchen without saying a word to me, too embarrassed perhaps not for me but at herself for what she did to me in front of everyone.

Then my sister Maria yells, while holding my panties and dress up in the air, "Hey, Bel. Would you like to put these on? Or are you just going to stay naked the rest of the night?"

After an awkward moment I sarcastically answered "Yes" and reached out with my hand for my clothes.

But Maria just laughed, said "Yeah. I bet you would" and then quickly dashed out of the room with my clothes!

Naturally, that brought more chuckles from everyone in the room.

I wanted to chase after her and retrieve my clothes but I knew that's exactly what Maria wanted, for me to go running about the house totally naked so the remaining guests could see me like that too.

So, instead of giving her the satisfaction of that and embarrassing me further, I picked up the tray of desserts that were now on a coffee table and with my head up and biting my lip, I began to offer them around to everyone in the room.

By this time, I guess my aunt felt she needed to apologize to me and walked back in the room. But when she saw me still naked and now serving the platter of sweets to company, whatever sympathy she had acquired for me since leaving the room earlier evaporated on the spot. She marched over to me, took the tray and put it back on the table and said, "Belinda! It seems you really DON'T have any shame after all. But you will when I'm done with you!"

She then sat down on ottoman, pulled me over her lap and spanked me hard for a good two or three minutes, giving no concern at all that my legs kicking around wildly and apart. And this time, even before she was finished, I was reduced to tears. Actually, I was wailing quite incoherently.

I must have humiliated myself facing everyone for another minute or two rubbing my sore bottom while leaving my front completely exposed until the ranging fire on my bare buns lessened slightly.

Then, I just wanted to run upstairs and hide my face for the night (O.K., for the rest of the year!). But my aunt had other ideas.

"Belinda, since you apparently want everyone see you like this, then here you can stay," she said before marched me over to a corner by her hand like I was a little child.

Then she handed me three books from a nearby shelf, told me to hold them above my head and then spun me around, saying "Oh, no you don't, Belinda. You're going to FACE everyone. And don't you dare hold your head down either."

So for the next half-hour I had to stand there, totally exposed, FACING everyone!

About this time, my mom was told what had happened. She soon walked into the room with my other sister Anna. She took one look at me standing there with my modest boobs quivering like saucers of Gelatine (as one of my cousins posted to Facebook when describing a brand new humiliating pic of me that got posted) grinned, shrugged and walked out.
When in Rome . . . be sure to check out all the statues of naked men!
Belinda Ramirez

Re: Belinda Ramirez - Spanked in the Nude at Family Thanksgi

Postby Hooked6 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Belinda, I couldn't help but have this illustration created of you being humiliated at your Family Thanksgiving as mentioned in the story above. Did I capture the essence of the event adequately? I'd be interested in knowing what you think - especially if you are embarrassed at knowing that readers of this forum are imagining you naked holding those books over your head!

Hooked6
Attachments
Belinda's Thanksgiving.JPG
Belinda Spanked Nude at Thanksgiving
Belinda's Thanksgiving.JPG (113.62 KiB) Viewed 10948 times
Hooked6

Postby Becky Romero » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Hooked6 wrote:Belinda, I couldn't help but have this illustration created of you being humiliated at your Family Thanksgiving as mentioned in the story above. Did I capture the essence of the event adequately? I'd be interested in knowing what you think - especially if you are embarrassed at knowing that readers of this forum are imagining you naked holding those books over your head!

Hooked6

OMG! :lol:

I was with our own family that night but, yes, that almost covers the essence Belinda's shame.

She does have a landing strip, though. And her hair is dark brown, almost black, and longer. She usually has it down behind her back. And Belinda has no tan lines. :lol:

And unfortunately for her, younger cousins - both boys and girls - were also present.

I can imagine what she is going to say when she sees this. Let me give you a hint. About every other word is going to start with a "F."
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Hooked6 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Becky Romero wrote:
Hooked6 wrote:Belinda, I couldn't help but have this illustration created of you being humiliated at your Family Thanksgiving as mentioned in the story above. Did I capture the essence of the event adequately? I'd be interested in knowing what you think - especially if you are embarrassed at knowing that readers of this forum are imagining you naked holding those books over your head!

Hooked6

OMG! :lol:

I was with our own family that night but, yes, that almost covers the essence Belinda's shame.

She does have a landing strip, though. And her hair is dark brown, almost black, and longer. She usually has it down behind her back. And Belinda has no tan lines.

And unfortunately for her, younger cousins - both boys and girls - were also present.

I can imagine what she is going to say when she sees this. Let me give you a hint. About every other word is going to start with a "F."

ROFLMAO!! I cant wait to see what she says after seeing this illustration then. As for getting the finer details of her anatomy more accurately portrayed, I'll keep in mind what you pointed out for future illustrations. Bear (or should that be BARE) in mind that I have never seen her naked - except in my dreams - which is probably the ONLY way I'll ever see her that way - especially after this! :lol:

Btw, Becky I have created one of you in the softball boys locker room back in your coaching days if you care to see it. I'll have to find a good thread to post it in if you do.
Hooked6

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:24 am

Hooked6 wrote:Btw, Becky I have created one of you in the softball boys locker room back in your coaching days if you care to see it. I'll have to find a good thread to post it in if you do.

Hi, I think you're confusing me with Libby and Belinda. They coach kids at a summer sports camp, not me.
Becky Romero

Postby Hooked6 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:00 am

Sorry Becky, I guess I had your name on my mind as I was responding to your post.
Hooked6

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:54 am

Hooked6 wrote:Sorry Becky, I guess I had your name on my mind as I was responding to your post.

No doubt because of my own incident while in a boys high school locker room. :oops:
Becky Romero

Return to Exposed, Naked in Public or Otherwise Humiliated