OMG! Nude in Times Square

Various news footage and articles about embarrassed people caught naked in public. KFC female employees tricked into stripping nude in public. Tennis player literally loses her panties in a televised match. Judge order teenage girl to be paddled while he watches. University student humiliated when school newspaper prints her uncensored nude pic. Truant teenage girl strip-searched by police, naked next to public window... and more.

OMG! Nude in Times Square

Postby Becky Romero » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Two models, one female and one male, stripped completely naked in a crowded Times Square to allow an artist body paint them, as dozens of men, women and children watched, gawked and took photos.

The two first stripped down to just a G-string, but then that came off as well.

Published photographs by media clearly show young school-aged boys staring at the fully nude Gianna James, while a couple of pre-teenage girls snap away with their cell phones at Ethan Itzkow's fully exposed penis.

Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Re: OMG! Nude in Times Square

Postby Ashley Randle » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words!

(from the New York Post)

Hi'ya, little fella! (giggles, snickering, looking up): Ahh, it's so... cute. Will it squeak if I squeeze it?
Ashley Randle

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:31 am

Your last visit to Times Square was less naked. But here's how Times Square looks these days

http://nypost.com/2015/08/30/i-went-undercover-as-a-topless-performer-in-times-square/

"Showtime. At 3 p.m. Wednesday, at the corner of West 44th Street and Broadway, I take a deep breath and open my robe.

It’s scary, but also kind of liberating. Passers-by gawk and take photos. Someone gives me a $1 bill — my first tip! — while I’m still getting painted.

Chris draws a heart-shaped American flag design on my chest, stripes down my legs and the letters “NY” on my butt in red and white. The 15 minutes feel like getting dressed, just very slowly and very publicly."

"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Postby Becky Romero » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:41 pm

:lol: Guess they aren't paying reporters at the Post much these days; they need a second job.
Revenge is a dish best served to those who are nude.
Becky Romero

Postby Bad_Girl_Spanker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:32 am

Or she's doing what she has to do to get ahead. Even if it's being almost completely naked in one of the busiest places in the world.

You've been to Times Square. Imagine standing there wearing only a thong and some body paint while everyone passes by.
"A behind is a terrible thing to waste"
Bad_Girl_Spanker

Return to Naked People in the News